[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I realize i slowly begin to be a smoker. Do you smoke anon?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: pack-of-cigarettes.jpg (34KB, 620x438px) Image search: [Google]
pack-of-cigarettes.jpg
34KB, 620x438px
I realize i slowly begin to be a smoker.

Do you smoke anon?
If so, do you regret starting it?
>>
You are killing your money...
But if you are rich its all good <3 :)
>>
STOP NOW! Worst mistake I ever made was smoking.
>>
Smoker for 8 years now. Hell yeah you begin to regret it when you run 4 feet and need to stop for air. Quit while you can mang
>>
Quit yesterday. Looking forward to see how long that lasts, hopefully forever. Started smoking at 14, wanted to char my lungs so that I could smoke joints without coughing, horrible mistake. My habit got progressively worse until a two weeks ago when I started using amphetamines to study. I'd finished a bag of rolling tobacco in 4 days. I'd become over a pack of day smoker. Feels like shit being addicted to anything.
>>
Been smoking almost 5 years.

I enjoy it.
>>
>>684956248
Keep telling yourself that, idiot.
>>
>>684956083
Hit my year mark last month. It took having a kid to quit. FML, it took me 100 tries to actually stop.
>>
Don't really regret it. No reason to run when you concealed carry. And everyone in my family has smoked, everyone lived past 80 except for a few deaths unrelated to smoking. No real interest in being an 80+ yr old wrinkled sack anyway.
>>
Same here. I have been smoking for two and a half years now. 1 year ago I reached an apex of half a pack every day. The last few months I smoked about 5 cigs a day. I am smokefree for 4 weeks now and dont know weather to start again or not
>>
I challenge you to smoke some unfiltered cigarettes, see how that feels.
>>
My boyfriend is a smoker. Nasty fuckin habit. Got me sick just from secondhand smoke (never really been exposed to it up until dating him). He's gonna try and quit soon. Just, don't start doing it like a pack a day.
>>
>>684956083
Good luck anon. Times will become incredibly hard, but you'll make it.
>>
Smoke what?
>>
>>684955539
It's not REALLY worth it but it does help when I am stressed
>>
Am i the only one who can smoke for a year or two and not get "addicted" to it? I mean i can stop anytime i fucking want without any cravings or shit.
>>
its up to yourself, if u want to be addicted you will be addicted if u dont want to be addicted you won't be addicted it is nothing more then a choice besides that no one has to tell you anymore that smoking is not healthy so if u want to live a healthy life you should not smoke sigarettes
>>
>>684955539
When I regret smoking I stop smoking. But sooner or later something in my life goes to shit and then I stop giving a fuck and smoke again. This cycle's been repeating for about 6 years now
>>
Been smoking 2 cigarettes a day for close to 11 years now
Don't start smoking
>>
>>684955539
Don't fucking smoke. Literally the only reason to smoke is peer pressure, if you are depressed and need something to cope, at least smoke marijuana, not cigs, so you will be less likely to get lung cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3chqHe14eY

Dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler. One of their names is Adam.
>>
>>684956512
Everyone starts like that, then you quit for a week or two and have another cigarette and your back to smoking like usual.
>>
2 years, but it's not a pack-a-day kinda thing, just a few here and there. I haven't had any problems with it so far
>>
>>684956512
>>684956523
Stop being retarded
>>
I used to smoke 2 packs, 40 cigs a day. But as a student I just couldn't afford it. Been quitting using patches for two weeks and by god is it hard even with the gum and patches. I so regret starting in the first place.
>>
>>684956083
>wanted to char my lungs so that I could smoke joints without coughing

christ dude that's the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Good luck quiting though!
>>
>>684955539
Its a slippery slope. Stop now while you can!
Any smoker who tell's you they don't want to stop is a dirty liar.
>>
>>684956715
>40 cigs a day
How the fuck?
Did you smoke every twenty minutes? How did you not get intense headaches?
>>
>>684956662
>>684956704
No really. I can fucking stop. Been switching to smoking and shit depending on my hobbies at the time.
>>
>>684956083
Good luck my man! I'm taking the leap sometime soon too
>>
>>684955539
I try to limit myself to 2 smokes a day. When I drink, however, that limit goes out the window. And I drink every day.
>>
>>684955539
Stop right there. I wish I could go back to when I first started smoking and beat the living shit out of the past me. I've been clean for two months now but it's hard. Do not start smoking
>>
All I smoke is weed. First time I got any nicotine in me, my stomach felt terrible and I felt like throwing up. So that got rid of any opportunity of me becoming a cig smoker. An idea just came up. Replace the Tabasco in ur cigs with weed aye
>>
>>684956083
Nothing nice is ever free, best example is life itself. Do stuff, get stuff.
>>
Smoked a load of weed mixed with tabacco back in Uni. Like, 2-3 daily at the highest point.

Kinda went back to smoking to fit in with people but I can't stand the fucking disgusting taste of it.
>>
Anyone ever read or listen to the audio book?
Thoughts?

I got the audiobook and quit for a year straight afterwards. Back on them now. :^(
>>
File: 1416129112649.jpg (28KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416129112649.jpg
28KB, 320x200px
>>684957055
>hot sauce cigarettes
>>
File: easy.jpg (38KB, 372x400px) Image search: [Google]
easy.jpg
38KB, 372x400px
>>684957138
The book. :^)
>>
>>684955539
I haven't smoked in 3 months and I already feel a ton better. If you're trying to quit, the gradual nicorette method did wonders for me. I'm 26 and had been smoking since I was 15. One of my buddies at work smoked a pack a day and in December he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. No warnings or anything. Scared the fuck out of me and since then I've been trying my hardest not to smoke
>>
I started finding tobacco really disgusting after watching this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPtCZawoIbw

fucking cow piss.
>>
>>684957055

but the tabasco is so much hotter
>>
>>684957055
>Tabasco is top kek
Yep. Smokers feel that sometimes even when they're used to smoking.
>>
>>684956992
You should be worried more about drinking every day
>>
>>684956650
lol fuck off, peer pressure didn't get me into smoking. None of my friends or family smoked previously to me starting. Smoking is a bad habit that can form from almost any reason, mine was depression.
>>
>>684956404
/thread
>>
>>684956081
I quit 4 months ago after smoking for 8 years and it wasnt nearly as challenging as people make it out to be. Show some fucking spine if you say you don't want to smoke. Its as simple as not doing it.
>>
>>684955539
Yes i regret smoking every day,but i cant stop..it is too strong or i am too weak.
One time i tried not to smoke and i didnt smoke a single one in 3 days.Those 3 days were worst of my entire life,the agony was terrifying,i had nightmares and nearly got depressed,every second during entire day i felt as if i was drunk and keep feeling dizzy,at nights i could not sleep or when i did i even dreamed of smoking and woke up many times during night sweating and shaking.I felt that i am very sad and that when i smoke i should have smoked even more,and in my toughts images of me smoking in the past kept showing up and it felt so happy like the happiest period of my life,and i kept thinking how sad and miserable i am now that i dont smoke.Its real.
Im 26 smoking 2 packs per day for 7 years now.
>>
>>684957392
This.
I don't fucking know why they can't "stop". Its ez as fuck.
>>
>>684956512
Same here, it's all a mental thing. People get used to smoking when they are at certain places until whenever they are at that place they feel like they need to smoke. Same goes for being around people that you start smoking with.

Personally I will always smoke but it's a come and go habit.. might smoke 1-5 a day for a few months then pick up the cape for a few months. Always have nicotine in my life but never have smoked more than a few a day.
>>
File: chad.jpg (424KB, 827x552px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
424KB, 827x552px
Brahs, I haven't had a cig in 4 months but I'm bored enough and hate myself to consider going out to buy a pack. The cravings are getting to me. Please convince me not to.
>>
I quit Just over a week ago, not smoked since.

I've quit before and the secret to it is...
Just don't smoke cigarettes then eventually you don't care anymore.

I figure my cravings will be completely gone in like 2 more weeks.
>>
>>684956650
Burning anything and inhaling the smoke will cause tar build up in your lungs. What the fuck do you think you're scraping off of your bowl? At least the cigarettes have filters. Uneducated fucking hippy
>>
>>684957761

Don't do it.
>>
>>684955539
I started smoking because I thought it was neat, and I wanted to see what all the hubub was.
5 years later, and I smoke 2 packs every 3 days. The only thing I regret is starting then, instead of now.
>>
I smoke but as of yet it hasn't had any effect on my health.
>>
>>684955539

Smoking for 16 years, I would kill a small defenseless animal to stop. I can't though...
>>
Quit that shit, it takes over part of your personality. Smoke 20-30 a day for 10 years, fuck I want to quit but literally don't know what I would do with myself.
>>
File: 1.jpg (287KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
287KB, 1365x2048px
>>684956404
I was about to go to sleep too, now I want a cig from all this talk of it. So, I'm gonna get up and smoke one. I'm not going to let the ~5% chance of cancer at my age stop me from doing one of the very few things I enjoy anymore.
>>
>>684956329
I've picked my poison. I have more pros than cons.

Maybe if I develop a terminal disease I'll regret it, but as of now it's lit fam.
>>
Sub-conscientiously you are replacing the dick you crave in your mouth with a cigarette. Fag.
>>
>>684957761
Just do something else, that wont make you depressed and sick in like one or two months.

Ive relapsed before its fun for a while but your just killing yourself and then it stops being enjoyable again and then your back where you started.

Pick up a positive habit, do online surveys for money talk to girls online. Do some other drugs that are less addictive that have real effects like amphetamines or something then you'll be in a good mood and can just keep not smoking.
>>
>>684958281
List your pros vs cons for smoking.
>>
File: 1459207901574.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459207901574.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>684958256
OP here.
This thread was not meant to bring people back to smoking. Boii what have i done?
>>
Was it worth looking cool? Oh wait, it just makes you look like a faggot. Was it worth looking like a faggot?
>>
>>684958909
I've been smoking for 10 years, no harm done OP.
>>
>>684955539
what's the difference between addiction to truth?
>>
File: 1448469774536.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448469774536.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>684958408
Yeah you're right. I should focus being proactive, some cardio and breathing exercises to restore my lungs.

I always have these moments though, where I could just say "fuck it" and fall off balance.
>>
>>684955539

Smoking is rad
>>
>>684957926
Calling him an 'uneducated fucking hippy' doesn't make him wrong, Tobacco has been PROVEN to have far more outgoing long term effects then marijuana, don't be delusional, man.
>>
I don't like tobacco. I smoke cocaine and pot mostly
>>
>>684955539
helps take the edge of situations you cannot fix, gives a degree or level of control back, sticks control in the demolition, you have your own stake in it,part of it, which sometimes makes it worth,more so on ur personal value of freedoment=control
>>
>>684959393
Either continue smoking or stop anon. Seriously stopping and coming back at it makes it worse in your body
>>
>>684955539
Just quit after smoking for 30 years. YES I REGRET IT.

Quit now.
>>
>>684959628
....you mean crack ? Can't smoke cocaine..
>>
>>684955539
I started smoking because I was an edgelord 15 year old and I fucking hate it. Its expensive and my god damn chest hurts all the time.
>>
I just smoke cigars, way less addicting. Still bad for you but less addicting.
>>
>>684959625
Pot does produce a lot more tar than cigs when smoked unfiltered, but it's also an expectorant, so you cough a good bit of it back up. Safest way to partake is to use a vaporizer (90% less carcinogens) or use edibles/tinctures.
>>
>>684959393
I just replace it with bad habits, but not as bad.
Hopefully ill get back into fitness soon, I could do with getting into shape again.

Good luck man.
>>
I've been smoking for about a year now, I enjoy it. Gives me something to do, good social thing at the pub etc, hasn't effected my fitness in the slightest.
I'm not addicted either, I went about 6 days without smoking the other day because I was out in the whop whops and I wasn't effected mentally and wasn't craving a cigarette.
I enjoy it.
>>
>>684959764
Thats one the most retarded things i've ever read.
>>
File: owl.jpg (104KB, 936x720px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
104KB, 936x720px
>>684955539
Yes, definitely stop right now
>>
>>684959764
Addictions goes against objective thinking though, everybody knows smoking is bad for you. But it gives people the temporary satisfaction for a time being, and puts them in a comfortably familiar routine and state of feel. Replace smoking with any activity or drug, including browsing 4chan, it's more often easier said than done to have them stop.
>>
>>684960434
Don't think so? If you keep on smoking your body will eventually get used to it. Even when doing cardio stuff sure you will tire out quicker than not smoking at all. But when you are stopping and coming back at it frequently then you will tire out fucking fast because your body isn't "used" to it.
>>
>>684960314
Vaporizers make you look like a fucking fag and are anti social as fuck.
>>
>>684957814
Until twenty of those '#Truth' commercials come on and you start thinking about cigarettes again
>>
>>684961109
Yes, because your image is an issue. Nice one, hippy
>>
>>684961109
Not the e-juice ones, a dry herb vape. They're different. And I hate the fucking stigma that's been built around e-cigarettes, they were made for people to stop smoking, not so those "cloud-blowing" faggots could try and show off.
>>
>>684960794
Nice pseudoscience. Got a bullshit graph for me.

Like 6 cigarettes smoked once a week for a year is worse for you than 6 cigarettes smoked daily for a year?

Like wtf are you saying.

Your body doesn't adapt to smoking to make it safer for you. What your talking about is similar to a asthma attack your lung muscles become tight because of the shock. This has nothing to do with overall health.
>>
>>684961285
Commercials? What is this 2000?
>>
>>684961682
>6 once a week
What i meant by stopping is about a month or two then coming back at smoking again.
>>
>>684961575
Your image should be an issue unless your autistic/friendless. You appear to be both, considering you think "hippy" is an insult
>>
>>684955539
I started become a regular smoker. I see now that it's dumb, so now I only smoke when my feelings are acting up and I start to get too many thoughts about how my life would have been if I did something diiferent
>>
>>684961916
Completely irreverent to the point you made, and to what I was saying.
>>
>>684955539
Giving up is easy i've done it about 50 times
>>
>>684961624
The stigma still exits tho, plus the only people I've ever seen vaping weed was some fatto in khakis with two other fattos in different variotions of khakis . It might have just been a weed flavoured retard vape but I doubt it
>>
>>684961951
Hippies are brainless liberal pussies you faggot
>>
>>684961916
Don't spread bullshit information, that you don't understand. You making the world a more ignorant place.
>>
>>684957129
It's not a cigar, anon, the smoke shouldn't sit on your tongue
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.