[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

You morons need to fucking go vegan

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

You morons need to fucking go vegan
>>
Tasty - not tasty
>>
File: 1462199499356.jpg (58KB, 720x671px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462199499356.jpg
58KB, 720x671px
and you need to stop saving thumbnails you retard
>>
>>684926384
/thread
>>
File: 1461943120811.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461943120811.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>684926291
>>684926384
>>684926396
Faggots
>>
>>684926291
Vegans can only eat one of those things.
I can eat either, neither, of both.

Why the fuck would I go vegan?
>>
>>684926384
I eat a lot of meat but I still think black beans are delicious.
Tasty - also tasty
>>
File: allout.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
allout.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>684926291
Most bait is made of protein on a fundamental level as well.
Though I'd take the fish over the worm, I'd take both over the soy substitute.
>>
>>684926384
My bad you cool dude
Ignore
>>684926509
>>
>>684926291
What the fuck kind of shit tier ground beef has 320 kcal per 4 oz / 100g? Sounds like ground fat to me
>>
>>684926509
I WANT I WANT I WANT I FUCKING WANT!!!
>>
>>684926291
>implying anyone cares about protein content

You see that's the thing. If you ate better food, you wouldn't be so fucking stupid.
>>
sage
>it goes good with beef and chicken
>>
>>684926509
Would eat, into a food coma needs be
>>
>>684926291
You realize the human body requires cholesterol to function right?
>>
>>684926509
>puts the same on all the different meats
>adds pretentious pickled onions and okra to everything
>southern cuisine
this is redneck-tier
>>
>>684926520
Vegans can eat steak without causing death and suffering
>>
File: 1438584464245.jpg (30KB, 351x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438584464245.jpg
30KB, 351x351px
>>684926291
>that thumbnail pic

being vegan seems to make you a retard AND a fucking faggot thanks for the warning OP
>>
>>684926384
Meat is delicious, but meat is even better when you cook, spice/season, and prepare it right.

Same thing with beans.
>>
I love meat just as much as the next carnivore but I will eat the fuck out of a black bean burger too
>>
Ur mum should go vegan cause she keeps choking on my sausage
>>
>>684926820
If no one cares why do idiot meat eaters always bring up vegan protein deficiency?
>>
>>684927218
Bud you'd eat that shit and you know it
>here's your (you)
>>
>>684926291
How about you eat whatever the fuck you want and i eat whatever the fuck i want?
>>
>>684927651
you got me. But why the fuck are people saying here's your you now, it doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>684927218

No, something is wrong with YOU.
>>
>>684927218
Bruh. Pickled onions aren't a southern thing. Also fuck you they're delicious.
>>
B12 !?
>>
>>684927248

No they can't. Steak is real meat. That fake shit tastes nothing like steak.
>>
File: condoms.jpg (79KB, 800x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
condoms.jpg
79KB, 800x300px
Is this that bean boy meme grown up?
>>
>>684926291

> beans have more protein

bullshit

> meat has more calories

so what?

> lower acidity

diet does not effect body pH levels

> more cholesterol

good, cholesterol is healthy

> more saturated fat

good, saturated fat is healthy

> no fiber

you can get fiber elsewhere
>>
>>684927794
truth
>>
>>684927218
kill yourself
>>
>>684926509
Now that's a tasty breakfast
>>
File: bait.jpg (95KB, 500x727px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.jpg
95KB, 500x727px
>>684926291
>>
>>684927249
kek
>>
>>684926291
my food shits on your food
>>
>>684928943
Alcohol raises ph levels.
>>
>>684927491
Underrated post
>>
>>684928943
saturated fat is the opposite of healthy
>>
File: CheeseLouise.jpg (8KB, 270x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CheeseLouise.jpg
8KB, 270x179px
cheese is the only protein i need!
>>
File: Oe1Ay.jpg (115KB, 466x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oe1Ay.jpg
115KB, 466x619px
>>
>>684927175
b-b-b-b-buh I thaw chokealesteral was bad!
>>
>>684926291
No, you can not make Hâram from what is Hallal, that is a sin and an offense to Allah.

"According to Islamic Law there are no grounds upon which one can argue that animals should not be killed for food. The Islamic legal opinion on this issue is based on clear Qur'anic verses. Muslims are not only prohibited from eating certain food, but also may not choose to prohibit themselves food that is allowed by Islam. Accordingly vegetarianism is not permitted unless on grounds such as unavailability or medical necessity. Vegetarianism is not allowed under the pretext of giving priority to the interest of animals because such decisions are God's prerogative." -Izzi Dien
>>
>>684930138
Saturated fat is more or less healphy, insaturated fat found for example in palm oil isn't
>>
>>684927248
See the difference is, you have to pretend it's steak when it's actually bean curd. I on the other hand, can eat real steak.
>>
>>684930433
kek
>>
>>684930138
Saturated fat is only unhealthy when consumed in large proportions. It's good for you for releasing amino acids slowly when there's a chance you're have deficit intake.
>>
>>684930656
Saturated fat is the kind of fat found in butter and lard, pies, cakes and biscuits, fatty cuts of meat, sausages and bacon, and cheese and cream. We're advised to eat less fat, especially saturated fat.
>>
File: can u not.jpg (11KB, 236x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
can u not.jpg
11KB, 236x241px
>>684926291
>implying i want to live a long dull flavorless life..

no thanks.. i wanna enjoy the time i have here.
>>
>>684930598
this
>>
>>684930980
ok if your from ethopia it's good for you, western you should probably consume less

see

>>684931041
>>
File: 1463175314347.png (889KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463175314347.png
889KB, 1001x1001px
>>684926291
You know what? I actually agree.

In 2010 I went practically vegan for around 9 months and dropped 35kg.

I'm still at my desired weight and am fit as a fiddle. I do still occasionally eat meat but I prefer white meat and fish.

When I was "vegan" for the purpose of not dying by 30 I didn't get the fucking urge to shove it down people's faces.

Something to think about.
>>
>>684926291
>You morons need to fucking go vegan
Oh look, OP is FOOD. EAT THE OP! Vegans are tasty, tasty meat.
>>
>>684931041
Because people over consume it while living sedentary lifestyles.
>>
>>684926291
Black beans are fucking disgusting and steak is delicious.
>>
>>684931157
Also if you actually do manual labor or live in climates that require higher intake values like tundras. Hell an active male goes way above the 2000 Kcal "daily recommended value" the US spouts off.
>>
>>684931041
Of course you should not eat too much of fat, but it is quite important.
>>
>>684931248
see
>>684931157
>>
>>684926291
I hate vegans, I would eat one but they probably taste like retarded shit
>>
>>684931436
I"m getting tired of this trend just like I"m getting tired of the (you) trend. There's no need to respond to a post if it already has a response.
>>
>>684931548
Yeah I'd totally eat other people if it wasn't for prions.
>>
>>684931557
kill yourself
>>
>>684931672
Nah. My life is going pretty well, no need.
>>
but have you tried steak, so fucking tasty
>>
>>684926291
Or maybe just ditch the red meat in favor of more fish
>>
>>684926291
>Implying 320 calories is a bad thing
>Implying fat isn't a crucial part of our diet
You'd either better be a troll or a 105 lb girl/manlet cause as a 275lb athlete, I need 4000 calories an exercise day and black beans ain't gonna cut it
>>
>>684931876
Lol fat fuck :DDD
>>
File: 1461058285552.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461058285552.gif
2MB, 370x319px
>>684926291
I am already but 99% here are murican transcucks who would never want to loose their freedom to ruin the world cause muh beef
>>
>>684926291
Now I'm hungry for steak, thanks brah
>>
>>684926291

It's a lie. Black beans have like 1/5 if the protein of beef. Still, rest of the stats are better.
>>
>>684931876
What're your macros then
>>
>>684926291
If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans
https://youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8
>>
I have no idea why people go vegan, apart from the health aspects.
Do people really care that much about cows and the other farmyard animals? They are all pretty much fucking useless aside from providing us some form of produce.
>>
>>684926291
btw the picture isn't accurate :)
>>
>>684932467
No, if we just release all the livestock into the wild, they will flourish and prosper.
>>
>>684926291
He's right u know
>>
>>684926291
And while we're at it, change our gender, our sexuality, or we can all just settle with the fact its a choice and personal preference
>>
>>684932467
you're useless as well, it doesn't mean that that is a valid excuse to kill you and harvest your flesh and organs
>>
>>684926291
I have a manual labor job where I'm constantly moving around for 8+ hours, 6 days a week. I don't need less calories.
>>
>>684933185
But no one is goin to kill me and harvest my organs. I'm sure cows like living, but we dominate them and I'd rather eat them than let them live and give up meat.
>>
>>684931876
>275
>"Athlete"
>>
>>684927408
Man that looks good
>>
>>684932969
And do what? Stand around being absolutely useless?
God damn, the slaughterhouse is probably the highlight of their lives.
>>
>>684933415
But killing is a sin, anon
>>
>>684926291
It's not about how much grams of protein it has, it's about the how many different proteins it has. Meat has all the proteins our body needs, you'd still need to mix those black beans with other food to get all the proteins you need. Sorry, m8.
>>
>>684927175
i dont think he knows what cholesterol even means
>>
>>684933622
I've never killed anyone.
>>
>>684933532
It was sarcasm, they would go extinct in a matter of a decade, since they have no natural defence mechanisms anymore.
>>
>>684926509
If meat is bad, then why do I got so fucking hungry?
>>
>>684933622
However man has domain over all animals. We decide which one lives or which one dies. So it isn't sinful, we're just the herders of the world is all.
>>
>>684934124
Because you are morbidly obese and eat to fill the void left in you created by years of systematic abuse. Desperate to forget how much of an empty shell of a human being you are you sit alone gorging yourself on fattening foods.
>>
>>684926291
Why not both?
>>
File: 2dkzd3a.jpg (118KB, 640x1056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2dkzd3a.jpg
118KB, 640x1056px
>>684926291
Im vegan plus im a carnivore

Get the best of both worlds
>>
>>684926291
Eating beans all day... No wonder you hippies smell like shit
>>
>>684931157
>>684931041
Saturated fat is good for you, just in lesser doses. Transfat is the big issue, and that's been largely cut out.
>>
>>684930598
2016 and still not muslim... whats wrong with you /b/?
>>
Love this meal
>>
>>684926291
Actually those numbers are off:

4 oz of Black Beans

104 calories
6.5 grams of protein
19 grams of carbohydrates
7.9 grams of fiber
439 milligrams of sodium, 20% of daily allowance

4 oz of Lean Ground Beef

301 calories
29 grams of protein
0 carbohydrates
0 fiber
440 milligrams of sodium 20% daily allowance


By weight the ground beef provides more protein
To get the same protein you would need to eat 18 oz of black beans, or more than 1 pound
>>
>>684935207
Can I get that in real units?
>>
>>684926291
Beans have souls you monster.
>>
>>684926291
You vegans ALWAYS have an agenda. And it's always a nazi type agenda.
No Thankyou. I'll take meat any day. Besides, meat is too fucking tasty.
>>
>>684935411
google has this need little device called a unit converter, you should really invest in it, shithead.
>>
>>684928193
Not a vegan but b12 has to be added to animals diets because it comes from ground water, gets filtered out in the treatment prosess.
>>
>>684927559
How about the fact that our bodies are unable to process many of the nutrients found in plants. Why the fuck do you think cows need 4 fucking stomachs you shit troll. We eat the animals because they are better 'equipped' to digest that nasty shit, and they taste good
>>
>>684935587
I have a calculator that converts units, but it's across the room and I am too lazy to get it. I am also too lazy to navigate to Google.
>>
>>684935894
God you vegans are fat fucks then.
>>
>>684934306
Man is keeping cows alive for the sole purpose of food. Fuck God
>>
>>684935892
That has more to do with the fact that cows can't cook the food they eat. Cooking food makes it much easier to digest and gives you more calories from whatever you're eating.

>>684935991
Not a vegan, I eat meat multiple times per day.
>>
>>684933415
The only reason cows are still around is because they're tasty as fuck
>>
>>684936151
He made a religious reference by mentioning sin, I was just flipping it on him.
>>
>>684926291
>You morons need to fucking go vegan
No, I'm not a huge hipster faggot.
>>
>>684936283
Man though I would sure love to fight an auroch for meat. That would be so badass. One time a year go out and hunt down an auroch for my meat... A single deer only lasts me about quarter.
>>
>>684935411
>Can I get that in real units?

ABSOLUTELY!

approx 110 grams of Black Beans

104 calories (435 kilojoules)
6.5 grams of protein
19 grams of carbohydrates
7.9 grams of fiber
439 milligrams of sodium, 20% of daily allowance

approx 110 grams of Lean Ground Beef

301 calories (1259 kilojoules)
29 grams of protein
0 grams carbohydrates
0 grams fiber
440 milligrams of sodium 20% daily allowance


come join the rest of the non-retarded world! come to the metric system you fucking backwards dickweed!
>>
File: Cat_snipe.jpg (55KB, 640x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cat_snipe.jpg
55KB, 640x512px
Why won't we all just turn food substitude. -Gatorade
>>
>>684936757
Thank you, friend.
>>
>>684926384
>what is Mexican cuisine

Kys
>>
>>684930284
Fresh memes
>>
>>684936757

>come join the rest of the non-retarded world! come to the metric system you fucking backwards dickweed!

Metric System is for simpletons
Join the rest of the world, considering the majority of the world lives in abject poverty, no thanks
Perhaps you would like to join the land of freedom, the land of the individual, the land of prosperity, the land where the metric system is where it belongs, in the trash
Suck on that faggot
>>
as a carnivore who lives mostly on chicken curry/brown rice and ground beef/pasta for gains, I have to say I LOVE black beans.

black beans enhance tacos, burritos and nachos 100%.

and you know what? they're cheaper than ground beef. the only reasons I don't buy them more is because I don't have any bulk-cook recipes for them and they're so hard to find in Australia. Tacos are good for a single large meal and some leftovers.

I always cook several days worth of food in a single session. I make 3 lunches and 4 dinners minimum. Usually I'm only constrained by fridge/freezer space and expiration rate.

can anyone supply a decent vegan recipe that I could bulk prepare on a sunday and eat for at least 3 days with black beans as the main ingredient?
>>
>>684937896
US, Libya and Myanmar are the only people still using the imperial system in place of metric.

Metric is easy because it's good. Saying it's for simpleton's is like saying "Watches are for retards who don't want to carry a sun dial". It's just fucking better. It's base 10, kinda like THE NUMERICAL SYSTEM.

Imperialism is base fucking nothing. Sometimes it goes up in 3s, 6s, 12s, whatever. It's fucking outdated and useless. teaching it to your children is holding 'murica back. Make america great again, adopt metric.
>>
>>684938385
Imperial system was based on real world objects and values for the time. A stone is an actual stone sized a certain way. A foot is a literal foot in length.

Fuck man UK currency still uses imperial measurements in its money, the pound. Which back in the day was a literal pound of silver.
>>
File: 1450744431446.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450744431446.gif
3MB, 300x168px
>>684937896
>defending your shitty system by saying that metric is easier to understand
Every time, America
>>
>>684938869
Refer yourself to the post above your own.
>>
>>684926509
Lord have mercy on this hungry soul. im gonna make a burger today with ; Grape jelly, ketchup, cream cheese, lemon juice, american cheese, Tobasco, and Mayo. i call it the septet.
>>
>>684938931
I don't see your point.
All you mentioned is that it was fairly useful in the past.
This isn't the past
>>
>>684927559
Because idiot vegans are so obliged to tell everyone they're vegan
>>
>>684939022
Ahh the normal point that "this isn't the past so it isn't relevant" speel. Good for you. Hey did you know it's 2016? We should like, be accepting horse gay marriage to 8 year olds right now.
>>
File: 1460946952902.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460946952902.gif
1MB, 360x360px
>>684939254
>>
>>684926291
You also forgot that the beans have no lysine-l or lysine-b.

You know, those amino acids that your DNA is made of?
>>
>>684939254
I wasn't implying the 'muh 2016' argument. That meme applies to moral and ethic issues.
If your only argument of why the imperial system is good is that it helped the simple population hundreds of years ago then it's no argument at all.
Should we still travel by horse and carriage? Should we still use sundials instead of looking at a fucking watch?
>>
>>684926291
almost 3 times as many calories in a 4 oz serving. yeah ill stick with my meat.
>>
>>684939408
also red meat is important for maintaining iron levels.
>>
>>684938752
I said base nothing, not based on nothing.
like I said, it's outdated and holding you back.


also the foot is like a foot only for tall people. I'm a size 14 shoe but I know hardly any other dudes with 10+. I think size 11 is about a foot in length.

furthermore, basing anything on "one stone" was the dumbest thing anyone has ever done. Stones are maybe the most unique thing in the world in terms of size and shape.

I respect Fahrenheit though. temperature system based of humans makes more sense then water.
>>
>>684935411
Don't be this ignorant, you make United Statesians look bad.
>>
File: UA2m1aV.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UA2m1aV.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
>>684926291
have fun with your undeveloped vegan bitches.
then kill yourself.
>>
>>684939535
Actually just looking at the sun itself was a better gauge of time rather than a sundial. I also live in a rural amish area so there are a shit ton of people who do use horse and carriage.

You're acting like the system is 100 times better just because it uses base 10 math. Bitch I use base 8 math to encode shit, who the fuck cares? I use base 16 for networking, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>684927559
Because you have to eat a variety of different plant / nut / legume proteins to get the vital complex proteins that are found in literally every animal proteins we eat.

Now continue telling us how retarded you are.
>>
>>684931393

>on /b/
>does manual labor

pick one
>>
>>684939932
>using amish people as a legitimate argument
>>
>>684939588
Actually a foot was a normal foot size for a roman soldier. A true imperial mile was 1000 paces, which a pace was 5 feet. The only reason miles are 5,280 feet is because of the English and their desire to fuck with the system and base a mile on a furlow, which was the distance an oxen can work in a day plowing fields. Normally that's about 600 feet. A mile was 8 furlows. The math isn't hard, so why is metric sooo much better than imperial when both are based on real world things?
>>
>>684926509
Anyone got sauce on this?
>>
>>684940047
Never said I did manual labor, just said someone who does will need a higher caloric intake.
>>
>>684940251
i think they used a dry-rub.
>>
>>684926396
Thats what happens if your brain runs on a vegan diet.
>>
Vegetarianism, not veganism.

Veganism is a religious cult based on emotions. "baww da poor animals and da poor bees we steal their honey".

Vegetarianism is more based on the health benefits, not the moral superiority.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 22



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.