ITT you tell me your top 5 reasons to live
1) i fear death
2) it must get better than this
3) i still have a couple friends that like me
4) i still get enjoyment out of drugs
5) there's always new content to enjoy (movies music etc)
>i fear death
>the uncertainty of what awaits me after death
1. Basic survival instinct
2. I want to see what comes next
3. Don't want to put anyone through more stress than they're already in
4. Basic pleasure from sleep
5. Basic pleasure from food
1. To help advance human social consciousness so we become a responsible species.
2. To aid humanity in becoming an interplanetary.
3. Set up a world government.
4. Enjoy as much of the universe as I can in my life.
5. Cum in as many pussies and spread my genetics across the globe so future generations know me as "Genghis Cum"
4. (which im stoppng soon)
1: a promise not to kill myself made to a friend
2: a promise not to kill myself made to a teacher
3: a promise not to kill myself made to a friend I haven't talked to in 3 years
4: hero complex
5: lack of balls
>To help advance human social consciousness so we become a responsible species.
how? seems pretty impossible to me
>To aid humanity in becoming an interplanetary.
>Set up a world government.
how and why?
>Enjoy as much of the universe as I can in my life.
why not try the common recipe for this (sex, drugs, rock n roll) instead of those shitty goals you mentioned above?
>Cum in as many pussies and spread my genetics across the globe so future generations know me as "Genghis Cum"
1. unification of the people under one German flag
2. Long dress socks
3. Gas Station Capacinno
4. Game of Thrones soundtrack
5. Giving people confusing amounts of change
I honestly dont have a reason to live anymore, but not a reason to die either. My dad was never around as a kid so ive had confidence issues my entire life, im 28 and im leaning towards commiting. Never fucked, never even had a kiss.
>to build a better life for myself and others
Those are in no particular order.
1. Maybe I'll find love some day
2. Maybe some day I'll be able to get my body to a point where I can stand being in my own skin
3. My family/friends would be sad if I died
4. There's some fun stuff to do like eating, travelling, playing games, etc
1. Battlefield 1
3. Avengers infinity wars part 1/2
4. See if trump gets elected
5. Isis being rekt
1. 200 plus steam games to beat
2. Like getting tang and wacking it
3. There is probably some band, show, movie, or anime that I would really like that I have not seen yet
4. Maybe, just maybe, I will stop being a piece of shit and do something with myself
5. I thought of death today... And despite how at times it may seem like a great sleep or an escape... It is also terrifying. What if there is nothin after and you still had 60 years to go and this is just a long phase
1. Star Wars
Can't give away #5 but for me it's a good ass reason.
Bitch I just might be...
I hope I can meet someone more like myself/you. Be it male or female.
Man go outside, I know it's hard and shit at first but just start talking to people. Ride the bus more, Talmud to people that kind of look a bit sad, make them feel better.
101 how to meet girls and get themy to like ya
1. Waiting the end of attack on titan
2. Traveling around the world, why not?
3. Find a girl forever, Rihanna, why not?
4. No reason to die now
5. Enjoy life a bit more with problems and everything
It takes a shift in societal thinking to value the natural world not just as a resource but in its inherent climate stabilizing effect. In short, we can't survive without that shit. So let's stop killing it and help it grow. It's mutually beneficial.
Because eventually shit's going to die or something will get fucked up and if we aren't interplanetary, humanity will go extinct.
>How and why?
It's going to be nearly impossible to deal with climate change and a global economy as a bunch of different nations. Especially as we move on into space, Eath becomes a single economy, rather than a bunch of countries.
So it's more about creating economic and policy coherency. Human rights, ecological policy, and trade policy. The basics that need to be met globally for us to really advance.
>why not try the common recipe for this (sex, drugs, rock n roll) instead of those shitty goals you mentioned above?
Work hard, play hard. Party, drink, and fuck my fill between doing some good for the world. That's a life I can live.
1. For "The great perhaps" (The possibility of a life changing event)
2. For the sensations of life (which you will not experience in death btw :P)
3. Seeing yourself improve is one of the best feelings, whether that be social interactions or hobbies.
4. For the glory of Satan.
(Shameless promotion inc, fuck the police)
5. For a good time add me on kik @ tudinh
Death threats, sexual harassment and general abuse is welcome.
Rest in peace, anonimity. I am actually very curious about what the worst thing that could happen is.
1. meet my IRL waifu who is all that I hope for in a companion
2. the hope to relieve loneliness
3. prove to myself I can do things I set my mind to
4. experience the good in the world
5. to have fun
2. false hope of that it can get better
This faggot has hope, lets laugh at him.
2) my career
3) find out what happens on my favorite movies series and tv shows. Also all the entertainment I haven't seen yet
4) all the love and sex I still haven't experienced
5) all the money I wil make and spend on pointless luxuries... Like more drugs
1. To see the ending of game of thrones
2. As to not depress my family any more than i already do
3. Hopes that one day i might actually do something great
4. To try and help other people and make their lives better
5. To get pussy, maybe have kids one day
1 will hopefully someday meet loyal qt bf
2 cocaine and adderall keep me motivated
3 I'm not depressed
4 I haven't established my goals, but I'm not that far in life yet
5 I'm just taking my time and living while I can
1. Want my PhD
2. Need to see if there's really a thing between this dream girl I met will work
3. Want a better career
4. Don't want my little sister to see her big bro, the one family member she looks up to fail.
5. I'm not killing myself, so the universe or God will need to do it first.
I want to earn my PHD so I can convince college students that dinosaurs evolved into humans because they were transpecies. Like literally jealous of mammals and drove evolution to eventual humans because they changed their minds about being dinosaurs. I wanna see how much I can fuck up the next generation.
Life has been entertaining thus far and I don't know where this story is going to end up.
I want to live long enough to be able to blow my trust fund.
I am a well funded, American, educated, white male, with a college education and no debts.
1. I want achieve something one day that even Winston Churchill would shake my hand for.
2. Killing myself wouldn't be a challenge so in that regard I'm cheating myself because life is a challenge to which I must complete fairly
3. If I'm dead I can't enjoy all the foods the world has to offer.
4. I want to find someone who acutely views the world the same way I do without feeling the need to label define ever interaction they have in life to remember them.
5. And I want to see something that truly brings me happiness
Yeah because you're waiting on a trust fund you privileged little prick.
I hope you crash your Porsche in a drug and alcohol fueled Tuesday, because that's what people who don't work do on Tuesdays.
If you struggled and payed you entire way single handledly through college with no help from more fortunate family members then I've got respect for you. Aside from that being true or not, I'm sure college was super hard with all of your parents money.
You're from greenwich? No wonder you're waiting on a trust fund. I used to live in Stamford. Fuck you, you spoiled little prick. The hardest work you'll ever do was when papa molested you at a young age.
that's not me
Food is good to eat
I like the view somtimes
And mostly because I am doing a pretty goos job at staying alive. Might as well keep accomplishing one of the only things I am good at.
73 f vietnam
thank anon ur nice
One thing for sure is that it's pointless. If you can get over that, you'll probably make it to your natural life expectancy.
Here's the truth, there is no afterlife...we die and that's it. Now to a animal or primitive human this is meaningless. But Man got beyond this...once we started realizing this, religions started..because without them organized society and controlling Man is sort of impossible...the idea or internalized knowledge that we just live and die drives Man crazy...he can't abide by it...his life and the lives of others have to have some value or meaning beyond just biological system functioning (being "alive") or the system ceasing to function (being "dead")
All in all...it's quite meaningless other than the meaning we attempt to give in order to have organized "normal" societies.
1. Making this world a better place for the future generations, so they don't have to suffer.
5. I don't know it was hard to think of the other four things
1. ALL HAIL THE DREAD KING OF ZAAR!
2. KILL ALL JEWS!
3. KILL ALL MUSLIMS!
4. KILL ALL FAGGOTS!
5. HAA WOOOMF! HAA WOOOMF!
1. Life might get better.
2. I haven't done enough stuff to die happy.
3. I'd feel bad if I threw away the decent life my parents worked so hard to give me.
4. I want to know more.
5. I'll be dead forever, but alive for a fleeting moment in relation to eternity. Why not stick around and see what happens.