[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why not vote for Donald Trump?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 28

why not vote for Donald Trump?
>>
Because ?
>>
File: duhtrump.jpg (33KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
duhtrump.jpg
33KB, 460x300px
Not delusional.
>>
Because I live in Scotland.

But yeah, he keeps trying to fuck shit up here for golf courses and what have you. He can fuck off and die.
>>
>>684823761
come to your senses
he's an entertainer not a president
>>
To the friend of that hacker known as 4chan,

Mr or Miss Fawkes mask person. I wonder, with all the good workz you do in the world, haz there been any interest or efforts made against the US Child “Protective” Services that routinely “protect” kids by placing them in situations for physical abuse, rape, and death?

I ask because of the situation happening in Oregun as well as other places. You have hit big banks, dirty politicians, and sometimes random crap just for fun and finding the emails and “reports” that these state worker Dbags hide on their servers would be interesting and some well deserved justice could come about.

Keep in mind I'm just asking if this has happened or is in the works and not requesting it. I am sure there are already a number of individuals trying to access these emails servers as well as those politicians “demanding records and answers” to help get them elected and what not. Simply, these files would make an interesting read considering how the US also berates the rest of the worlds “morality” with no thought of what it does to it's own children.

Back to the fun vileness of whatever thread this falls under. Need some twisted fucked up eye raping randomness to give my mind some peace away from seeing what this fucked up “greatest cuntry on earth” is up to. I might vote Trump just to watch things burn down that much faster.

Go Bernie or Burn the house down (Trump). Fuck this Blue no matter what shit.
>>
The only reason I wouldn't vote for him is because he's such an unlikable candidate.

Megalomania, the dude is obsessed about his own wealth and gain. Not exactly a presidential quality and the presidents that had that quality were almost always shit.

Self-aggrandizing, he's always about his accomplishments and how fucking special he is. Any failure is just being looked at in the wrong light or wasn't his fault, he's never had to experience much failure to actually learn something -- money has always been there to fix it for him or make him not give a shit.

His comments towards every woman in his life makes him a chauvinistic piece of shit. Not a tumblr feminist, but the way he speaks to women shows how insecure he actually is towards his own image and masculinity.

On top of all of this, and more, he also has a really orange, punchable face.

I'd only vote for him because I hate Shillary Clitdick even more.
>>
>>684823963
why not?
>>684824381
you should be concerned with your own "sovereignty" there chief. why does you gov allow a foreigner to come fuck shit up for you?
donald is trying to stop that here
>>
Literally the only good reason to vote for trump is because the only other option is Hillary. RIP Bernie
>>
>>684824507
he's a business mogul actually aside from being a celebrity entertainer, and most recently politician
>>684824782
thanks for joining us in reality, bernhart
>>
File: 936full-ivanka-trump.jpg (484KB, 936x1296px) Image search: [Google]
936full-ivanka-trump.jpg
484KB, 936x1296px
>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right anon?"
>>
>>684824689

Because capitalism mate. We've got a right-wing government (that we didn't elect) in the country to our south that regulates what's allowed, and they're big into the free market. So we get international capitalist predators like Trump and the Saudis buying up whatever they can.

Scotland's one of the most exploited first-world nations and it's not stopping any time soon.
>>
>>684825768
>Scotland's one of the most exploited first-world nations and it's not stopping any time soon.
I believe you guys have had the chance to tell the brits to fuck off like my father's fathers (irish) and my mother's fathers (americans)
fight harder or stop crying
>Because capitalism mate.
kek that's not why
>>
>>684823761
where to start? there are a dozen reasons and none of them have anything to do with racism or minotiries.

ps i'm a registered republican
>>
>>684825768
yeah that sucks. it really does. but at least the scottish are a strong people and they'll bounce backand throw the yoke off their backs, eventually
>>
>>684826130
>ps i'm a registered republican
p.s. that doesn't mean shit faggot and only political babby's think it does
>>
>>684826474
sure it does. i recognize that trump is no republican. lots of us understand this
>>
>>684823761
His hair sucks
>>
>>684826646
>wants to build a wall around the republic
>not a republican
okay nigger
>>
>>684826796
that statement is so dumb that you have to be a troll.
>>
File: Ivanka_Trump_032.jpg (396KB, 1904x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka_Trump_032.jpg
396KB, 1904x3000px
>>684826978
you have to be trolling. explain yourself or gtfo MY thread faggot
>>
I've got mixed feelings on being willing to hit that Ivanka thing (muzzle would be a must). Knowing how many times Trump probably has it it.... nah, just couldn't go there...
>>
>>684826646
He's a Republican just not a conservative
>>
>>684823761
2 reasons, basically.
1. Not Amerifat.
2. Not a retard.
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.jpg (29KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.jpg
29KB, 600x585px
>>684827565
>
>>
File: trump_without_hair_piece.jpg (35KB, 499x472px) Image search: [Google]
trump_without_hair_piece.jpg
35KB, 499x472px
here are just a few reasons not to vote for hte man

>he flip flops more than any democrat
>he lies as much as clinton, maybe more
>he’s not said anything specific other than a dumb wall
>he has zero experience running a government
>he has zero experience as a politician
>he’s proven incompetent in picking key advisors
>he’s set up and run scams like Trump U and countless others
>he has ties to organized crime
>he’s switched political parties a half dozen times in his life
>he wants to devalue the dollar to increase exports
>he’s said he would raise taxes
>he thinks americans make too much money
>he will hurt our relationships with allies, already has in some ways
>he will disrupt trade with other countries
>he owns property in other countries
>he spouts propaganda and conspiracy theories like they’re real
>he has tiny hands
>he pretends to be someone else
>he has a hair trigger temper and emotionally unbalanced
>he’s prone to getting revenge like a teenager
>he’s impulsive to the point of recklessness
>his love of drama is dangerous on a global scale
>he’s pointedly uninformed about many things, including economics
>>
>>684826130
Name some then, faggot
>>
>>684828616
>>684828589
you're welcome
>>
>>684828589
most of that is bullshit, and in comparison to clinton he hasn't left multiple countries in ruins yet.
>>
>>684828616
>>684828589
just pick out the one or two easy ones and complain about them, throw a fag here or there and continue to live in your delusions.
>>
>>684828757
yeah so nothing to actually refute any of it. got it. crawl away in defeat faggot
>>
>>684828844
what is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>684828589
>>he flip flops more than any democrat
you mean hillary?
>>he lies as much as clinton, maybe more
you mean hillary?
>>he has zero experience running a government
you mean hillary?
>>he has zero experience as a politician
you mean hillary?
>>he’s proven incompetent in picking key advisors
you mean hillary?
>>he has ties to organized crime
you mean hillary?
>>he’s switched political parties a half dozen times in his life
you mean hillary?
>>he’s said he would raise taxes
you mean hillary?
>>he thinks americans make too much money
you mean hillary?
>>he will hurt our relationships with allies, already has in some ways
you mean hillary?
>>he will disrupt trade with other countries
you mean hillary?
>>he owns property in other countries
you mean hillary?
>>he spouts propaganda and conspiracy theories like they’re real
you mean hillary?
>>he pretends to be someone else
you mean hillary?
>>he has a hair trigger temper and emotionally unbalanced
you mean hillary?
>>he’s prone to getting revenge like a teenager
you mean hillary?
>>his love of drama is dangerous on a global scale
you mean hillary?
>>he’s pointedly uninformed about many things, including economics
you mean hillary?
>>
>>684829009
>>684829015
anyone can see through your nonsense. this list will stay for as long as this POS thread is up. if i were you i'd sage the shit out of it until the thread disappears.
>>
>>684825367
no you lanky std filled whore anddddddd your fathers a bitch
>>
>>684829387
yes i woudln't want to go anywhere trump's dick hsa been, that's for sure.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/04/29/donald-trump-named-lawsuit-alleging-rape-teen-girl/
>>
>>684829362
Saging isn't a downvote you fucking retard
>>
File: warren nusra aleppo.jpg (3KB, 124x80px) Image search: [Google]
warren nusra aleppo.jpg
3KB, 124x80px
>if i keep pretending people will eventually think i'm not retarded
>>
>>684829362
>if i were you
if i were you i would stick my face in a blender. you are useless millennial fuck
>>
mfw .___ . wen I relis donuld trump is actually a reincarnate of Ronald Reagan the biggest poopy faces of all the presidents
>>
OK, lets just take one on the list. He says he is going to pay for the wall by taking the money out of Mexico's trade surplus with us. That shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what a trade surplus is. He is clueless about economics
>>
>>684829872
i am no fan of reagan but have you ever heard of nixon? or LBJ? no you are like 16 and dumb...
>>
>>684830032
yea n day bettern den dem tu poopy faces mrs trump and mrs reagon
>>
>>684828589
>he flip flops more than any democrat
>he’s switched political parties a half dozen times in his life
You mean opinions can change? I guarantee that you don't like something anymore that you did before.

>he lies as much as clinton, maybe more
Like?

>he’s not said anything specific other than a dumb wall
Tax plan
Trade renegotiations
Helping Veterans
And more!
Look what happens when Trump talked very specific about something, i.e., the wall, the idea was stolen by several other people.

>he has zero experience running a government
>he has zero experience as a politician
Neither did George Washington

>he’s proven incompetent in picking key advisors
No one is perfect. He is going to have help with this

>he’s set up and run scams like Trump U and countless others
>he has ties to organized crime
>he wants to devalue the dollar to increase exports
>he thinks americans make too much money
>he spouts propaganda and conspiracy theories like they’re real
N e e d s c i t a t i o n
>he’s said he would raise taxes
When? His tax plan is set to drastically reduce taxes
>he will hurt our relationships with allies, already has in some ways
How?
>he will disrupt trade with other countries
How? He has a plan to increase import taxes on countries like China and Japan unless we get fair trade with them.
>he owns property in other countries
So fucking what?

The rest of your "points" are either just opinions or non-issues. You're just extremely ignorant, uninformed, and afraid you won't get your free shit.
>>
>>684826023

The independence referendum was a sham, mate. We were never getting it. Without going into the allegations of voter fraud, you can check the voter statistics for a better show. We lost the indy ref because of scaremongering directed towards the elderly who rely on traditional media for their information. The media bias against independence was astonishing and a far cry from what you'd imagine to come from the "liberal media". The powers that be had an agenda, and that agenda includes stripping Scotland of all of her wealth and resources before cutting it us off to die.

>>684826374

That's the hope man. Worst comes to worst, we'll hopefully start IRA-ing London.
>>
>>684829979
he didn't say he was going to "take the money from the deficit"( it's a deficit not a surplus)
he highlights that we lose 58 billion to a poor ass nigger country like mexico that brings us drugs... and then our companies want to go there and make products and send them back... maybe you should actually listen to the man before criticizing him on shit you don't even understand
>>
>>684830230
Owwwwwwww man you burned da mudfurker you sen dat msgasge to like muddywatersfucer
>>
>>684829979
but that's wrong, he doesn't just say that, his plans include a lot more. Even most of his critizisers have accnowledged that his idea to make mexico pay for the wall is at least sound.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
>>
File: th2VSS33KN.jpg (15KB, 299x277px) Image search: [Google]
th2VSS33KN.jpg
15KB, 299x277px
mfw wen people tink der opoinons and facts about niggers wit bad hair mater
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (202KB, 1080x785px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
202KB, 1080x785px
>>
It's really hard putting your trust into someone who can't even set the timing on his sunbed in the right position.
>>
>>684825768
>Scotland's one of the most exploited first-world nations
>what every first-word nation thinks about itself

Who cares about your fucking golf courses, there are bigger things at stake here.
>>
>>684827565
Pussy.
>>
>>684831462
and yet you elected george bush sr and JR.. because of his merit right?
and you put your trust in change & hope. how has that worked out for you?
>>
>>684828589
nobody cares. he trolls the establishment and prevents a liberal scotus
>>
>>684831279
my fucking sides are gon k den thk u sar I guna slit my throw and land my face into a pot of boiling water
>>
File: kisses.jpg (2MB, 1077x1347px) Image search: [Google]
kisses.jpg
2MB, 1077x1347px
*blows soft kisses*
>>
A vote for trump is a vote for the lulz. Just think 8 years of a troll as US president. It will be glorious. It's not like all those other shit countries with 20-50 year long leaders like German's leftist Hitler Merkal. Hint she wants to kill all the Germans.
>>
File: 23d2d.jpg (105KB, 875x1168px) Image search: [Google]
23d2d.jpg
105KB, 875x1168px
>>
GO TRUMP!!!

KILL SHILLARY!!
>>
>>684823761
He's dangerous. Consider this:
1. He's been able to basically capture a political party regardless of his ideological difference with the party platform.
2. He's been very good at bullying established politicians into accepting him, and now is forcing the party to conform to his ideology.
3. He's willing scapegoat religious and ethnic minority groups in order to gain power (a taboo since WW2).
4. He makes clearly contradictory statements almost daily, yet gets away with it.
5. 3 and 4 suggest that he has no scruples about what he is willing to do or say to get what he wants, and 1 and 2 suggest that he can be successful in doing so.
6. His business and political personas, gaudy gold "Trump" branding over everything, love of media attention, ridiculously young trophy wives, and transparently desperate attempt to hold onto his youthful look (his hair is styled to cover his receding hairline and maintain his appearance from when he was younger, and his tan is ridiculously fake) all scream that his a classic delusional narcissist.
7. He hasn't created any sound and tangible policy proposals and has no actual experience in government.
8. Regardless of his lack of policy and experience he's still certain that he's ready to take over the most difficult government position in probably the world.

TL:DR: he's incredibly good at rallying political support, while simultaneously willing to scapegoat minority groups, has no government experience, and his policies are all whitewash bullshit. He seems very willing and able to hurt people to win, and nobody really knows what his actual objectives are other than simply attaining power. He's a prototypical tyrant in the making.
>>
>>684824507
Ronald Reagon was an actor, everyone liked him as president. So whats your point?
>>
>>684829387
nigger spotted
>>
>>684833606
>People agree with Trump
>"DUR HUR HE'S A BULLY AND LITERALLY HITLER
>>
>>684833606
>i am scared of a real leader
sorry juan but you are going to have to go with tia and tio when this is over
>>
>>684824685
So everything you just said can be summed up as he is an ALPHA. I thought /b/ idolized ALPHA men? Or are just a jealous beta?
>>
>>684833606

TL;DR: He's incredibly good at the game, so he's bad.

He wouldn't have a chance if the guys in power during the last 30 years hadn't fucked everything up and you know it. Donald Trump is the reckoning politicians asked for with their retarded ideology catfights.

And Obama completely invalidated the "no experience" meme by going from junior IL senator to President to Nobel Peace prize laureate in world record time. The Middle East just can't take any more of his peace.
>>
>>684834118
Look what Hitler accomplished almost global domination
Herpadurp ghandi Obama save the trannies
>>
File: 1449212643969.jpg (978KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1449212643969.jpg
978KB, 1500x1001px
>>
>>684834435

Hitler had a history of violent revolution and suppression of his enemies.

That sounds a lot more like Bernie bros than Trump. Trump's been in the press for 40 years, and suddenly when he gets in politics he's the KKK grand wizard who rapes women all day. Give me a break.
>>
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>684823761
1. racism
2.climate change
3 bankruptcies
>>
>>684835946
>1. racism
Are you gay?
>2.climate change
Are you retarded?
>3 bankruptcies
Are you poor?
>>
>>684835946
1. False
2. Got me there. He'll have to learn eventually.
3. He has some failed businesses, but the ones that did succeed are extremely successful.
>>
>>684835463
Since Trump built his empire on bigotry and greed, no surprises that shit keeps coming up
>>
>>684836138
triggered
>>
>>684836153
>Got me there.
yup
>He'll have to learn eventually.
by losing the election
>>
>>684835946
>1. racism
to whom? when?
>2.climate change
lol wut?
>3 bankruptcies
scammin the system
>>
>>684823761
not a real conservative
>>
>>684836153
what do you mean "false?"

The statements are public record and it speaks for itself
>>
>>684836376
and you are? state your conservative credentials so that we may judge you.
>>
He'd corrupt conservatism from within expanding government power for eight years and then a democrat will do the same for another eight.

If Hillary is elected we'd get Rand or Cruz in 2020
>>
>>684836329
are we just going to play stupid about this?
>>
>>684833685
You just ruined your whole argument by mentioning Reagan.
>>
>>684836448
he believe in large government, gay marriage, trans rights, and raising taxes
i dont
>>
>>684836376
you mean he's not part of the Good Ol Boys Network

yet every one of Trump's policies are hardliner
deal with it
>>
>>684833685
>Dem reaganomics
>>
>>684836450
faggot
>>
>>684830353

True mate, fucking nawbags coerced by the UK state press into voting for more slavery. They're still banging on that the oil is worthless, aye maybe split between 75 million brit cunts but not if it served our 6.6mil instead. Saor Alba!
>>
>>684836488
do you know that mexicans are an nationality and that islam isn't a race? or are you just actually a dumb person who isn't playing
>>684836565
okay
>>
>>684833685
>Ronald Reagon
>everyone liked him

kek
>>
>>684824024
Quoting Idiotcracy
>>
>>684836730
>durr Mexican isn't a race
oh so that gets Trump off the hook for his comments

glad we could clear that up faggot
>>
>>684836793
hurting butt
>>
>>684823761
You should.

I'm not American but all I hear about his program is sensible. He's right about near east, he's right about islam, he's right about economy, he's clearly the choice of reason.
>>
>>684836849
why is he "on the hook" for his comments? he said that crime comes over from the border of mexico.. is that a lie? no
>>
>>684836730
yup

we're going to play stupid about this
>>
>>684836992
you probably have a reddit circlejerk that you are missing right now
>>
>>684823761

Because he's a worthless flip-flopping RINO who used to be in the Dems, and really a fucking reality tv guy as prez? Embarrassed by my so-called right-wing, stupid fags.
>>
>>684836980
Trump compared Mexicans "they send" to "rapists" and that they "bring drugs."

The Mexican government and nearly everyone with a brain has condemned these remarks

stop pretending they're just innocent comments taken out of context

you support racism
just get it out into the open here
>>
>>684837074
I have a what?
>>
>>684837090
19 fucking Presidential hopefuls on the GOP side this past year

NINETEEN

why can't they just fold up shop
>>
>>684837090
>this whole dumbass comment
there is no way you aren't still in high school
>>684837157
i support a big old wall that just got 10 feet higher pal. i wouldn't even stop at a border at the south i would have one at the north? have you even left this country even? have you been to canada or mexico? i have.
there are tons of drugs that go from CA/OR/WA to Alaska through the COUNTRY of canada.
crime goes both ways you fucking infant
>>
>>684837404
you support guilt until proven innocent too

you are un-American
>>
>>684837404

No kid, i'm old enough that I voted for Reagan. You new alt-right faggots are the death of our once great party, fucking worthless all of you.
>>
>>684833606
dude, he will bring change!!!!
And that is what the people want, the current political parties will both do the same thing, raise taxes and increase government control. And if you look at europe, you know government control is bad for the economy. Trump will remove retarded laws which will in turn stimulate the economy.
>>
>>684837404
>this whole dumbass comment
wow you're a fucking sore loser

you'd better not be under 30
>>
>>684837694
faggot
>>
>>684837547
what the fuck are you even talking about retard fag i haven't said anything about some being guilty

trump opposes ILLEGAL immigration
trump supports LEGAL immigration
he has said this 1000 times for slow idiots like you who don't understand it
>>684837690
>i voted for reagan
then you are a fucking moron grandpa
how has that trickle down worked?
>>
>>684834191
+ 1 internets to you,
you actually made me laugh.
>>
>>684837694
>Trump will remove retarded laws which will in turn stimulate the economy.
how's 8th grade
>>
>>684836312
Are you that much of a child? I bet you don't believe in something that most other people do.
Trump will win because of what he can do for the people. I'm sure his advisers will bring in atmospheric scientists to help him understand. People are always learning.
Except apparently Bernie supporters, you don't want to learn.

>>684836417
Citation needed.
Illegal immigrants aren't a race.
>>
>>684837790
right

anything but having to address the racism, the bigotry, the overwhelming condensation of the remarks

you're sure Trump meant something else

k
>>
>>684837889
>can't break the argument
>accuses opponent of being a child

kek
>>
>>684837938
>right
>k
>assuming something meant something opposite
this is what reddit gets you. liberal retardation
>>
>>684837889
>Citation needed.
just shut up faggot

we are way way way past whether Trump made the remarks

you right-wing dipshits can't accept the label when it's called out
>>
File: tumblr_inline_naoefxCofu1ridz8x.png (69KB, 253x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_naoefxCofu1ridz8x.png
69KB, 253x245px
>voting for a racist unironically

4chan.
>>
>>684838080
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
>>
>>684838080
keep painting yourself in that corner faggot
>>
>>684837790

It led to the biggest economic boom in our history, the 90's (the one blowie Bill likes taking credit for)

It bankrupted the fucking Reds that you alt-right cumguzzlers now fawn over.

What would you know? Were you even born in the 80's? Doubtful.
>>
>>684837810
O look, a retard. That doesn't bother to study the effect of laws on the economy.
Look at europe, preferably look at belgium or the UK that have the most regulations of all. the amount of regulations are killing their economy but the government over there is just creating more stupid laws.

You know this video will explain why europe is doomed to fail and will possibly bring you some insight wy to many economy regulating laws are bad for your economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k&list=LLV9-RaLv6xYba6E_FVWhZmg&index=1

Of Course you need to take this vid with a grain of salt since it has a political agenda, but it makes some valid points.
>>
HOW HARD are you liberal babby's going to cry tonight when bernie loses 65-75 delegates?

I will keep this thread open for as long as I have to.
I need your liberal tears to sustain me.
>>684838339
it also led to the greatest wealth inequality the same one your bernout savior is crying about. did you forget that? huh huh?
>>
>>684838339
Actually the stock market crashed twice under Reagan

and Bush raised taxes so no

your trickle down shit doesn't work Teatard
>>
>>684838372

>youtube vid as proof

Retard detected
>>
>>684823761
Coz I'm English. I hope America dose though.
>>
>>684838339

TIL trickle down led to the tech bubble, not the internet, it was trickle down.

Keep snortin' that blow, gramps!
>>
>>684838372
>believes in trickle down urination
>calls other posters retards
>>
>>684838007
Did you continue reading past that point or did your feelings get hurt so you just replied to that?

>>684838094
You're a child molesting, homophobic, Islam hating, warmonger.
I don't have to provide proof, we're past that.
You have to accept the bullshit labels I put on you because I don't/can't prove anything and am lost in my own world.
>s-shut up
>>
>>684838537
this
youtube is only if you want to prove the Jews did 911
>>
>>684838699
>still avoiding the argument
>interjecting pedophilic fantasies

k
>>
>>684838471

I don't give a fuck about so-called 'wealth inequality'. Work hard, get paid. Do nothing, get fucked.
>>
>>684838801
What argument? You contributed nothing.
>>
>>684838699
you are a dipshit

the entire world has commented on Trump's racism

if you are really trying to make the centerpiece of his argument that he did not call Mexicans "rapists" then we're done here

enjoy thinking tax cuts work too faggot
>>
>>684838709
>dismissing memes like jews doing 9/11
you are helping more than you think
>>684838829
okay you dumbass peasant. get out of the way i have a future to shape
>>
>>684828589
Nobody had flipped flopped and lied as much as Shillary
>>
>>684828589
>>he’s switched political parties a half dozen times in his life

...bipartisanship is a good thing you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>684838926
>>can't break the argument
actually I have

you seem to think Trump is off the hook for making bigoted comments because "Mexican isn't a race"

you're a dipshit
>>
>>684838630

Where do you think that tech came from dumbass? All of it was paid for during the cold war. I get that you -literal fetuses- weren't born yet, but this is shit you can easily google.
>>
>>684838967
I only want to help the Reagan faggot in here have a meltdown
>>
File: 1461099097421-b.jpg (60KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1461099097421-b.jpg
60KB, 960x636px
Bernie 2016
>>
>>684839078
how is someone racist for wanting a wall? maybe you don't know what fucking nationalism is and you are confusing it with racism because you are a dumbass
>>
>>684825768
Why are you selling out to them?
>>
>>684838967

>future to shape

Oh boy, get a load of this faggot!
>>
>>684839144
prove it faggot

post a link from an unbiased source that Reaganomics led to the boom in the 1990s

we'll wait
>>
Id rather vote for john miller
>>
File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 715x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 715x628px
or john barron
>>
>>684823761
Because im not a RACIST.
>>
>>684839249
no just condemning racist statements

something you're not doing yet

oh but you're not a racist
>>
File: approved.jpg (73KB, 617x381px) Image search: [Google]
approved.jpg
73KB, 617x381px
if dubs trump will end the jew reign
>>
>>684838950
>>684839078
You're both replying to the wrong person. I didn't make that comment.
Things worked better when there were IDs in threads.
Enjoy thinking taking other people's money and giving it to the undeserving works.
>>
>>684839433
yeah well you're still a Teatard which is close enough to being a racist
>>
>>684839307
yes trump will shape the future in more ways then one.. and i support that.
if you didn't believe that to be true why would you be in this thread crying so hard?
>>684839382
all my friends are asian or middle eastern descent really.. but i forgot i need a liberal "suck bernie cock" i am not a racist card.

take a pic of yours so i can see what it looks like
>>
>>684838537
Are you the faggot that called pdf with sources last time:"No evidence"? Because you sound like that ever denying cuckold

http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/john.cochrane/research/papers/cochrane_growth.pdf

http://web.natur.cuni.cz/~houdek3/papers/health_economics/Propper%20Van%20Reenen%202010.pdf

https://regulatorystudies.columbian.gwu.edu/files/downloads/032212_sinclair_vesey_reg_jobs_growth.pdf

>>684838658
make some sense, and no i don't believe in trickle down economy.
>>
>>684828589
He might not have experience being a politician, but look at what our experienced politicians have done to our country. All they have done over the last several decades is ruin our country and slowly nibble away our rights.
>>
>>684839309

Typical nigger, wants someone else to do the work for him.

During what period was the modern tech for the web developed? Who created the foundation of it in the 60's? You are fucking dumb as a bag of wrenches if you don't know this was all cold war tech, bought and paid for mainly during Republican presidencies.
>>
I would vote for zombie hitler over hillary.
>>
File: 54b9100000000000.png (646KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
54b9100000000000.png
646KB, 1200x900px
well that's very comforting
>>
>>684839621
>i don't believe in trickle down economy.
yes you do

you think deregulation will spur growth

it won't
>>
>>684839590

The only ones crying will be you teen faggots when your 'memez 4 prez' fails and we get 8 years of Shillary.
>>
>>684839533
Tea Party
>Taxed
>Enough
>Already
How is that racist?
And no, I'm not a member of that group. But I do not want to live in a socialist nation where 40% of the money I work for (give or take) is taken by the government and given to Mr. Won't Work Because Free Shit.
>>
>>684823761
Basically, because this ain't my country so muricans are free to choose whoever is going to fuck their illusions.
>>
>>684838372
Europe on the whole has a large economy than the U.S. Lots of European countries are having economic troubles largely because of the massive change caused by the adoption of the Euro. Germany is taking in all the jobs because they (oh god no! SOCIALISM!) subsidize low wage jobs in order to give a living wage and increase manufacturing competition with their neighbors. Neighbors like Spain, Italy, and Greece didn't have these subsidies in place when the change occurred, so they lost those jobs and now can't afford to adopt similar measures.

The U.K. is a smaller country that feels the weight of Europe's economic woes due to a decrease in trade with their closest neighbors.
>>
File: preparethatassboy_0.jpg (20KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
preparethatassboy_0.jpg
20KB, 500x383px
>>684825367
>>684827070
>>684832007
>>684832731
I'll bet she has the most beautiful feminine penis.
>>
File: ouchthiscrossburns.jpg (335KB, 1153x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ouchthiscrossburns.jpg
335KB, 1153x1600px
people who don't support Trump are illegal "undocumented" aliens or LITERAL terrorists.
>prove me wrong
>>
>>684839942
keep dreaming kid
>>
>>684839621

>youtube vid
>cherrypicked 'sources'

Top kek, whattafag.
>>
>>684839960
Teatards support policies which hurt minorities the most

of course I don't expect you to look that far down the ladder
everyone's poor to you because of their own choices, right?
>>
File: 1461354734926.gif (2MB, 327x212px) Image search: [Google]
1461354734926.gif
2MB, 327x212px
>>684830230
we have a winner.
>>
>>684838950
The fact that people call Trump racist does not make him racist.

Wanting to stop illegal immigration is not racist.

Wanting to stop a massive influx of racist, homophobic, and sexist Muslims, from countries that publicly execute homosexuals, minorities, and free thinking women, is not racist.

Stop being such a bandwagon sheep and think for yourself for a second.

>b-but it's common knowledge that trump is racist

That doesn't prove a fucking thing. And even if he is racist. I agree with a lot of his views on immigration that make the mass populous consider him "racist".
>>
File: typical-btard.jpg (33KB, 445x345px) Image search: [Google]
typical-btard.jpg
33KB, 445x345px
>>684823761

putting aside all his political theater and politically incorrect statements he just doesn't understand government and the way it works. We need experience he has none.

pic related -- a Trump supporter
>>
>>684839999
>>684825367
>>684827070
>>684832007
>>684832731

she is just so disgustingly fake
that look makes America seem really cheap and superficial
>>
>>684840263
>everyone's poor to you because of their own choices, right?
nope they are poor because muh inequality and muh wage gap and muh institutional raycism of course
>>
>>684823761

Because he's not a Real Republican. He's a dem plant to screw us out of a conservative presidency and give us eight years of Billary.
>>
>>684840311
keep denying the truth faggot

Trump called Mexicans "rapists" and stated they "bring drugs." You support bigotry and profiling of an entire culture as criminal.
>>
>>684840377

Dubs speak the truth.
>>
>>684840311
>. I agree with a lot of his views on immigration that make the mass populous consider him "racist".

then you support racial profiling
>>
>>684840490
if only you believed that
>>
>>684840597
He sayd "mexico is bringing rapists" not "all mexicans are rapists"
>>
>>684840534
>he was only pretending to be retarded
you might think you are so smart with that conspiracy theory but the adults like myself considered that MONTHS ago and you are late to the party
>>
>>684840377

That's why the country rejected Shillary and elected the junior senator from Il twice...
>>
>>684837694
Europe is experiencing hardship due to a massive economic change in adopting the Euro and a LACK of government control overall. The E.U. with it's very weak federal government and powerful sovereignty of each individual nation cannot implement needed policies to get all their member states working together with a single currency. It's a picture perfect example of what would happen should we weaken our Federal Government and give the states more autonomy. None of them would be able to cooperate with the whole and shit would fall apart.
>>
File: spockvulcan2.jpg (13KB, 248x300px) Image search: [Google]
spockvulcan2.jpg
13KB, 248x300px
>>684840377

Donald Trump: “We’ve got to get rid of the $19 trillion in debt.”

Bob Woodward: “How long would that take?”

Trump: “I think I could do it fairly quickly, because of the fact the numbers…”

Woodward: “What’s fairly quickly?”

Trump: “Well, I would say over a period of eight years. And I’ll tell you why.”

Woodward: “Would you ever be open to tax increases as part of that, to solve the problem?”

Trump: “I don’t think I’ll need to. The power is trade. Our deals are so bad.”

Woodward: “That would be $2 trillion a year.”

Trump: “No, but I’m renegotiating all of our deals, Bob. The big trade deals that we’re doing so badly on. With China, $505 billion this year in trade. We’re losing with everybody.”

CLEAR EVIDENCE that he like everybody else in the US has no idea what the national debt really is
>>
>>684840712
stop mincing words

his comments have been condemned by nearly everyone with a brain

just admit you support bigotry
just admit it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIWkifAMiLI
>>
>>684840743

Shut the fuck up libtard commie fag.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>684830353
YOU DISAPPOINT ME
>>
>>684840864
i am voting for trump retard nigger check yourself.
also op btw
>>
>>684840840
Atleast don't put words in someone's mouth.
Sucessful people(educated and hardworking) normally live on their countries.
>>
File: regrgreg.jpg (97KB, 625x1009px) Image search: [Google]
regrgreg.jpg
97KB, 625x1009px
https://youtu.be/YGPzCTiHghA?t=8m3s
>>
>>684840840

Just admit you support illegal immigration.

A failing country lets 30 million of its citizens into the US and you're too weak to say no. The Ds are literally supporting the new slavery under the banner of 'compassion'.

Why even have a country? Let's just split into the banana republics.
>>
>>684840263
Do you think I'm rich? I'm a student and lower middle class, and I work for every dollar I have. It's not my fault other people make poor decisions like having 3 kids in high school and have to drop out at 16 to take care of them, then try to blame people with money for their problems.
>>
>>684823761
Because he works for the mafia, and has for decades, that's why he won't release his tax returns, it'll prove he's not only on their payroll, but all his "billions" are imaginary, and he's just a money laundering front for them
>>
>>684840959

Then you're a fucking retard and a faggot, you've as good as voted for Shillary.

Kys rino.
>>
>>684841010
I'm using the exact words Trump made

and they stereotype an entire group of people as rapists and drug runners

you've yet to admit what you're supporting
>>
>>684841105
?? you seem upset and 16.. and retarded
sorry
>>
>>684828589
All true, unfortunately. Copied, thanks anon.
>>
Anyone who cares about the president is a fuking autistic cumtard that should have been swallowed by their bitch of a mom because the president is a puppet the illuminati is controlling him
>>
>>684840597
Way to ignore the point again faggot.

>HE HURT MUH FEELINS SO HES A RACIST
Literally a 3rd wave feminist.

>>684840840
>his comments have been condemned by nearly everyone with a brain

You're literally implying that, because a lot of people don't like the things he says, he's a racist.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
>>
>>684841068

Trump's remarks are not about illegal immigration

they are stereotypical bigotry being directed at an entire class of people

they are not appropriate remarks for any Presidential candidate to be making
>>
>>684841229
>illuminati is controlling him
and yet the illuminati doesn't know what the fuck to do with trump because he can't be controlled

welcome to the conversation, son
>>
>>684823761

I won't vote for him because he is using the Republican party to stuff his pockets, that is his only interest. For the first time in my life I'll vote 3rd party rather then this obvious snake.
>>
>>684840377
Politicians with "government experience" are what have gotten us where we are now, which is heading into the third world OP. We need leaders who aren't career politicians, who by definition spend 2/3 of their time getting reelected and represent wealth and corporations. Wake up.
>>
>>684841314
you've done nothing but ignore the point

first you wouldn't admit Trump made the remarks

then you tried to spin them into something that wasn't racist

just
admit
you support
racism
>>
>>684833685
Sure if Trump transitioned into local politics maybe became a governor, like Reagan, and espoused conservative values the whole time without wavering then maybe we conservatives would think he'd make a good president.

But he didn't. See it now dumb ass?

If Reagan had gone from acting in shitty movies to a run for president he'd be rightfully run out of politics.
>>
>>684840401
> cheap and superficial
While it is truly fat and deeply stupid.
>>
>>684840840
>condemned by nearly everyone with a brain
You mean everyone that agrees with you are the only ones with a brain. So everyone that doesn't agree with you is stupid, which is the argument of a 10 year old.
>>
>>684841314
>/yourlogicalfallacyis.com
you're no debater, shithead
>>
>>684823761
with this bitch ass ganguro makeup dude you'll be a joke to the entire world, a reality tv star as a presidential candidate, lol, I can even imagine what he will do to fuck up the US, I'm glad I'm not even living there anymore, run while you can, lmao
>>
>>684841383
How do you think is running the country
>>
>>684841459
>for the first time i am going to throw my ballot in the trash because reasons
okay cool faggot
>>
>>684841605
the rothschilds, the rockefellers, and handful of others
>>
>>684841168

Only 16 year olds think that's an insult and/or want a meme president. What next, fucking youtuber for president? Pathetic moron, should have been a blowjob.
>>
>>684823761
Coz I'm French. I hope America dose though.
>>
>>684841507
no a 10 year old would keep stamping his feet when confronted by evidence that blows his shit out of the water

kind of like what you've been doing
>>
>>684841328
Oh, I see.

The only qualification for a presidential candidate is that they be 100% politically correct at all times. God forbid you offend one of the 19-24 year old manchildren that think being emotionally fragile gives them some sort of special rights.
>>
>Land of the free

Imprisons more people than any place on the planet

>Home of the brave

Scared of blacks, scared of mexicans, scared of Muslims/arabs, scared of people that look like muslims/arabs

>Liberty for all

Spied on by local cops, spied on by FBI, spied on by NSA

>Justice for all

Rich get away with billion dollar crimes and blatant criminal actions, poor go to jail for poptart guns. Secret courts, secret laws, indefinite imprisonment

>Could add a lot more

Trumpadump isnt gonna fix any of this, he will only continue these trends and worsen them. Americans are faggots.
>>
>>684841714
>fucking youtuber
>youtuber
these are words you grew up with and use unironically to get a point across. god damn i hate you kids and i hate jews for making you the way you are
>>
>>684841757
>still avoiding the point
>still denying Trump's racist remarks
>still being 12
>>
>>684841606

Nice quoting the wrong post faggot.
>>
>>684841877
>HURR DURR DURR DA JOOZE
>MOMMY
>>
>>684841869
YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT
>>
Anti-Trump === JIDF shills
>>
>>684841516
Logical fallacy's aren't just debate tools bud.

It literally means there is an error in your thought process.
>>
>>684841877

I'm using the word you teen edgefags came up with, don't blame my generation for your fucktardedness.
>>
File: pewpewpew.gif (2MB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
pewpewpew.gif
2MB, 400x281px
>>684841890
like i give a fuck?
>>684841966
you poor kid, you. they really did a number on you
>>
>>684841869
>Imprisons more people than any place on the planet

don't fault our effective police force

>Scared of blacks, etc
only the white trash losers are scared

>Spied on by local cops, spied on by FBI, spied on by NSA

that's how we jail terrorists. see above

>Rich get away with billion dollar crimes and blatant criminal actions
this is indeed a problem. kudos

also don't support trump but the USA is already fucking great. we don't need trump fucking things up.
>>
>>684841328
I don't think you saw the video of his full remarks or read the transcript. You are basing your decision on what other people say and on a small part of what he said and exaggerating. That is typical for a liberal or a woman. You must be both, regardless of your "birth gender".
>>
OP is the biggest faggot on /b it looks like.
>>
>>684842106
>fucktardedness
it keeps getting better from this one
>>
>>684842121
>durr jooze control the world
>i haz a chart
>durrrr
faggot
>>
File: utopia.jpg (614KB, 3295x2471px) Image search: [Google]
utopia.jpg
614KB, 3295x2471px
>>684842213

Did you make sure to say the pledge of allegiance this morning?
>>
>>684841383
He controls the illuminati: remember, he's loaded and he's smarter than anyone.
>>
>>684824024
underated
>>
>>684839884
>i don't believe in trickle down economy.
>yes you do
Live in belgium for a year, and then you will see that regulations kill businesses. THe amount of regulation here are baffling. The government is losing so much money because of its own regulations that it is raising taxes like never before. They even made a tax of:
>do you use electricity, yes? well you pay another 100€ extra for no reason. Because we can't manage shit and need to pay the EU

>>684839981
you have no idea how the european economy is running. Also belgium and Sweden have way more socialism parts and sweden is on the verge of bankruptcy. Socialism isn't a way to increase the economy, it just puts a strain on it, but if you have a good economy it can survive. Greece on the other hand was the mecca of socialism. You didn't have to work in your entire life to get a paycheck. The fact that germany is still doing well has nothing to do with the fact that they have socialist elements

>>684840084
Yep, you are that cuckhold that will always disagree, you probably deny climate change.
>>
>>684842369
no seriously keep it up. you are like a literal brainwashed monkey. i could show you a banana and you would tell me it was an orange if the jew told you so
>>684842477
trump controls the illuminati
>10 billion means you are loaded
holy shit this is bait right?
>>
>>684842293
fuck you faggot

we are way way way way WAY past what was said here

the point is you agree with it
>>
>>684823761

I won't vote for this absurd predatory hairpiece because he is going to fuck our economy with his gradeschool understanding of the matter. I'm a Republican since birth and this fag and his cheap suit can fuck right off, I don't know any actual conservative who would vote for this trash.
>>
>>684842658
>the point is you agree with it
>the point is that you agree with something i don't like
can you fucking kill yourself you fucking stupid prick?
>>
>>684842605
>cuckhold

completely disregarded everything you say once i spotted this word. don't tell us what you jerk off to faggot
>>
>>684842605
cool story faggot

why is it that Teatards like you always have cool stories about how regulations kill businesses but can't actually come up with real stats?

why the FUCK do you push these arguments?
>>
File: 1463376146913.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1463376146913.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>684825367
She's fucking hot. Anyone who disagres with me is a faggot.
>>
>>684842614
>thinks the joooze are behind everything
>calls other poster "brainwashed monkeys"

k
>>
I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I HATE MEXICANS, NIGGERS, FAGGOTS, TRANS LGBTLMNOP'S, AND WHITE LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.