[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian immigration officer Ask me anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 400x400px
Canadian immigration officer
Ask me anything
>>
why
>>
>>683343979
exactly what I thought... Why.

also sage
>>
>>683343684
How many sandnigs do you go through in a day?
>>
Like a lot of Amerifags claimed will immigrate to Canada once Trump is elected. How? Just ask
>>
>>683344336
Immigration is key to economical growth of this country. Sandnigs with money and education are most welcome
>>
what part of canada do you work in? roughly of course? are you a border guard?
>>
>>683344816
In Vergreville, AB. Where permanent residence applications are processed. Border agents do have a basic knowledge of immigration laws when it comes to visiting and such
>>
File: 1460675406786.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460675406786.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>683343684
Letting "other" then whites migrants(Nordic) is ticket for suicide.
>>
>>683345176
>Catalog
im gonna be applying for permanent residence. my current visa expires at end of august. im american. been living in canada more than 5 years. am i gonna be fucked? lol

im wondering if it will take too long to process it and ill have to leave
>>
>>683345527
are you here on work, study permit or a 6 month visiting status?
>>
>>683345887
2nd visa. post graduation work permit. first was study permit.
>>
What are the requirements to be an immigration officer?
>>
>>683346149
You PGWP cannot be extended after a maximum of three years. It is meant for you to get work experience in Canada.

Once it expires then you are required to leave. Of course you can come back anytime as a visitor (6 months at a time, renewable) so it's somewhat easy to stay, but you cannot work or study. You should definitely have applied to the Canadian embassy in Buffalo under the skilled worker category.
>>
Can you help in a movement to force all immigrants to learn english
>>
>>683346405
Simply apply at jobs.gc.ca
Level entry job is generally call-centre agent
>>
>>683346803
Canada doesn't even speak all English a good chunk speak french.
>>
>>683346803
Permanent residents applicants are required to have English or French proficiency. However once they become citizens they can 'sponsor' family members regardless of language. This is out of our control
>>
>>683343684
Do you just let every fucking muslim and third world nigger you can find into canada?
>>
>>683346803
Not the immigration anon, but aren't prospective immigrants required to know English (unless they're here because of political asylum)?
>>
>>683346792
i know that i cant extend my current visa, but i thought with my work experience and time spent in canada i can apply for permanent residence now. ive been here for over 5 years.
>>
Why do you let in so many fucking pakis who can't speak English?
>>
>>683346919
Wait, so there's no direct path to it from post-secondary? Interesting.
>>
>>683347215
Yes that's why I said you should have already applied for permanent residence as a skill worker. Fill the forms at cic.gc.ca then send to Canadian embassy in Buffalo. Easy but it takes time to process
>>
>>683347209
Yes they are, or French
>>
Do you enjoy destroying Canada?
>>
>>683347600
right. so if i do it now, is there any chance at all that it gets processed by the end of august?
>>
>>683347391
Because they are being brought in by their families. No need of skill or money when you want to bring your wife and kids in.
>>
Why the fuck is france such a pussy country that lets the yanks cuck them?
>>
>>683347488
Well being educated in Canada under a study permit gives you access to the skill worker category. And a chance to learn the language
>>
>>683343684
Where will you go when all the Pussy french sympathizers allow all of those "refugee" terrorists to come in and rape your women and pillage your villages?

Kek
>>
File: 1462140891027.jpg (16KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1462140891027.jpg
16KB, 268x265px
Hi Im french and I would like to come in your good country. What's process I must do. And I'm looking a web site where i can download movies in English (no torrent) please help me if you like your country.
>>
>>683343684
How does it feel, knowing your robbing every person who comes through? Do you get kicks charging "tax" on things that have no reason to be taxed?
>>
>>683347748
Roughly 6 months from time of submitting
>>
>>683348447
You have a point.. Canadians born here are career minded.. Less and less children whilst immigrant have better family values so more kids and future tax payers

It's that simple
>>
>>683348449
damn. ok. i better get on it lol. so if it doesnt process before my current one expires, i have to leave canada, and then it will still be processed and once it is, i can return to canada? or will i no longer be elligible for permanent residence once my current visa expires?
>>
Disregarding open borders, is america your Mexico
>>
>>683348750
You misunderstood me. I'm talking about charging canadians citizens customs fees on items they buy elsewhere. There's absolutely no reason our government should be able to charge us for something we bought with our own money. We already pay sales tax on everything here.
>>
>>683348877
It will still process no matter what. You could still be here as a visitor and staying at friends if you're ok with not working lol or leave it really is up to you
>>
>>683343684
What chance does a eurofag with a minor crim record have of visiting with the new eTA? You guys are super-strict right?
>>
>>683349203
Oh lol got it.. I hear ya
>>
>>683343684
all the paperwork was received and updated as such on cic.gc.ca a little over a week ago. what are the current wait times looking like for spousal sponsorship and PR approval for my murican wife?
>>
>>683349449
Minor criminal record? Just get a pardon before coming for visit. If border agents find out about it they will flag you forever regardless of your pardon.
>>
>>683343684
Why do you let so many fucking non-whites into our country, destroying our national European identity, destroy national unity, destroying our European culture, creating societal divisions, putting your own people in direct competition with racial foreigners who haven't had their in-group preferences stripped away from them by years of guilt-tripping and feminisation, and making your people a minority in their nation?
>>
>>683349362
good to know. so will i need to leave the day my visa expires and then like come back the next day? or can i just stay but stop working? and leave before 6 months.
>>
>>683343684
serious question, im a cnc machinist nearly 40 and single, i always wanted to come to canada, what are the chances of me immigrating there if a certain political candidate wins the election, lets call him trump, will i be accepted as a political refugee?
>>
>>683348750
>immigrant families with good values
yes like all of the dirty muslims coming here and other assorted arab nation filth

jesus fuck why did you all vote in treudeau to let in thousands of these fuckers
>>
I'm a Canadian staying in the US right now with my fiance. When we get married we're going to move back to Canada. If I apply outland as a spousal sponsor now do we have to wait until it's finished processing to enter the country together or can she come as a visitor, just not work?
>>
>>683349713
As of now, 18 months.
Sounds like our country will add yet another productive person to our pop! Welcome anon!
>>
>>683349941
Nope, people who think they can just "move to Canada" once Trump becomes dictator are fucking retarded.
>>
>>683343684

I have a Canadian citizen ship but I was wondering if I could have two?

You know... since you guys are giving so many away..
>>
>>683350078
18 months is what the website says but I've yet to find any anecdotes of anyone waiting for than 6 months from the US, assuming the paperwork was filled correctly.
>>
>>683349941
>political refugee
lol
I'm not OP but to my understanding you have to be younger than 35 to get a work visa in canada. as for other methods im unsure.
>>
>>683348137
This.

Your country is fucked mate.
>>
>>683349841
I ask the same thing anon
Why did they vote in a fucking idiot to let in more & add a few billion more in deficits in the process
Nevermind helping actual Canadian citizens, who worked their lives for pensions when these fucking refugees get it all for nothing.
>>
>>683349866
It's best to just drive out to u.s then have a meal at McDonalds or something lol then on your way back it will reset to a 6mo visitor status. You could apply by mail before it expires but takes too long. Just don't let it expire.
>>
I am from Dominican Republic, what do you recomend me to do in order to immigrate to Canada and get into college there? Education in my country is shit tier

I speak both french and english
>>
>>683350220
right, because a hard working individual who wants to work in another country has to wait while a fucking arab gets priority status.

you know what fuck canada ill try europe instead.
>>
>>683350394
thanks. appreciate the help.
>>
>>683343684
You guys stop that wild fire yet?
>>
>>683343684
My great grandfather was a Canadian that moved to america to be with my great grandmother. Can I return to the great white north and make penance for his mistake?
>>
>>683343684
Im actually thinking on moving to canada what information and documents do i need, I'm primarily just going to work
I'm from the US
>>
>>683350078
>>683350311
Filled out 100% correctly. had my wifes FBI background check sent in 2 weeks ago which is all that was missing.

we are hoping that she will come in December regardless and just wait for PR here
>>
>>683349941
Something I should not say out loud here, but anybody can apply at the border to claim refugee status. I don't want to expand too much about that but you get access to health care and work permit/study while we process your refugee claim
>>
>>683349786
Meaning no entry/bar? Can't really get a pardon, case was in south-east asia and got deported, i assume thats going to be on a file for any border control anywhere to see right?
>>
>>683343684
How easy is it to go from the UK to Canada without a degree or anything? My cousin's parents recently died and he has nowhere else to go.
>>
>>683350732

Hi. I'm a Canadain citizen already but can I show up at the border and do this same thing?

I would like to be a citizen-refugee. It makes me more Canadian.
>>
>>683350618
if no wife, get a work visa.
just know the company you work for will technically own you. best to have a friend make a lols company and hire you and they sub you out.
>>
>>683349994
Right now it's 15 months inside United States. Yes you can both come back her as a visitor 6 months at a time renewable.
>>
>>683343684
How bad is traffick between US and Canada?
>>
>>683351009
kk thanks
>>
>>683351024
I'm curious why you say 15 months? Because while that's what the CIC website says, I've bad a hard time finding anyone online say it took longer than 6 months...
>>
>>683350447
Apply at a college in Canada even community ones, get accepted then get a study permit. Some programs will give you access to a permanent residency after you graduate and get a job, provided you get a management position within 3 years. Check Georgian college in Barrie Ontario
>>
>>683350593
Lol yes
Basically if you can prove your lineage you will get a citizenship card mailed to you
>>
>>683350584
Not OP, but no. Apparently its gotten too much out of hand they have to wait it out now.
>>
>>683350618
Cic.gc.ca
Immigration under economical class
Will show requirements etc
>>
>>683350692
Sounds good! Good luck anon
>>
>>683350761
It will most likely be on file yes
>>
>>683350903
Skilled worker is his best bet.
>>
>>683352096
Guess i'll be seeking legal counsel should I ever wish to visit then, thanks anon
>>
>>683351009
Op here this is not my reply
A work visa does not grant you permanent residence status

It merely serves as a gateway to apply and know about the country. Also a work visa will be given to a non-Canadian only if employer can prove that no Canadian citizen is available for the position
>>
>>683351253
Up to 15 months or less depending on background
>>
>>683352884
What background factors do you consider? My wife worked in China for 6 years, could that extend the processing time?
>>
>>683349362
Hey not the other anon but in pretty much the same situation tho I have about 1.5 years til my visa expires. How long before do you think I should apply for it?
>>
Hey anon I'm a refuge from colombia, now I just need to do the process to get the residence, but I have one year since I won my claim and I couldn't pay my residence since I was without work until now. What will happen if I keep waiting to do the thing about the residence?
Also once I get my residence, I will be able to start studying, I like computers and systems, and I am also interested about being a migration officer, what would I need to be one of you guys?
Also, is not problem to a migration officer smoke weed in brake?
BC fellow
>>
>>683353121
One factor that extend application times is health and doctors assessment. Work and travel history not so much
>>
>>683353137
Apply right now anon no sense waiting if you qualify
>>
>>683343684

Are you white ? Where are you deployed ? Parle-tu français ?
>>
>>683353165
Permanent residence is like a citizen without right to vote and with some travel restrictions. So yes you will be able to. PR application as a refugee is really cheap tho get it done lol
>>
>>683353883
Thanks anon. I know I need a PCC from China but it's basically impossible to get one without going there in person. I'd have to pay some shady online dude to bribe some people and get it. Are you guys reasonable about this sort of situation or is it a non-starter?
>>
How easy is it to get a fake citizenship? Is that a common thing like here in the US
>>
File: 1443678839270.jpg (85KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1443678839270.jpg
85KB, 500x471px
>>683353992
thanks for doing this ama anon
have a pupper
>>
>>683354086
Oui je parle français comme tout employé du service public. Je travaille au centre de traitement à Vegreville en Alberta
>>
>>683354476
It is required. Can you not apply through Chinese embassy?
>>
>>683354737
>Oui je parle français comme tout employé du service public
>comme tout employé du service public

J'aimerais ça mais dans les faits ce n'est pas le cas. Mais tu a l'air de très très bien le parler ! :)

> Je travaille au centre de traitement à Vegreville en Alberta

Ça a l'air tranquille comme endroit. Tu fait du terrain ou c'est 100 % du travail de bureau ?
>>
>>683354456
Ayy sounds good for me, also what should I start studying for be kind of ready about being a migration officer?
>>
>>683355724

Do you know french ?
>>
>>683355147
No. China is a fuckshow. She would need to go there in person, accompanied by a Chines notary, with the original copies of every document she used to apply for her old visa. I know there are some exceptions to the PCC requirement, like people from Saudi Arabia who are no longer residents there. Is there no way the situation can be explained?
>>
>>683355648
>>683355899
Je suis québécois expatrié lol c'est une job de bureau je dirais que c'est plate en tabarnack mais ça paye et la pension est bonne
>>
>>683356329
>Je suis québécois expatrié lol

LOL Désolé bro, je pensais avoir affaire avec un non-Québécois.

Comment c'est honnêtement Vegreville ? Y'a tu une seule fille fourable dans le coin ?
>>
>>683356208
Sadly no :(
I heard horror stories from applicants and what they go through for a piece of paper

Some of those countries have shit tier admin that just ties you up
>>
>>683356547
Y sont toutes grosses lol c'est dla marde jte jure ma blonde est ici une chance mais à parle pas anglais c dur pour elle
>>
Do you have any influence over the decisions of citizenship applications?
>>
>>683356698
Bribing a sketchy gook, then. 450 USD I didn't need anyway lol. Can I send in the application without the PCC and explain that it is being processed or does it all have to go in at once...?
>>
>>683357151
Yes depending on what though.
Refugee claims will go through the immigration board and a judge. I deal with economic class applications only
>>
>>683357177
Sure you can send it in without it
You will just linger in our limbo drawer lol
>>
>>683357469
Got any influence on applications in Montreal? The CIC's website doesn't seem to update with statuses, even when checked every tuesday
>>
>>683357008
>Y sont toutes grosses lol c'est dla marde

Alors c'est pas un stéréotype lol

> une chance mais à parle pas anglais c dur pour elle

Elle doit tellement s'ennuyer. Le coût de la vie est tu élevé ?

>>683357469

Rappel toi d'envoyer les meilleurs au Québec, et les assisté dans les autres provinces ;)
>>
>>683343684
Will you stop my mimosa hostilis from Coming across?
>>
>>683343684
how many americans do you deport and throw back per year, no lying.

also, whats ur opinion on all these liberal cucks in the usa and illegals claiming if trump wins theyll all go to canada
>>
My dad got banned from canada long time ago. He lived there for a long time tho. Where is the paperwork you have to file to like the govt to get back in.
>>
>>683348137
Ironically, the french party in Quebec (french province) is a nationalist party, they have harsh immigration policies
>>
>>683343684
There's this guy from Ireland who's going to be moving to Canada on a student visa soon. Can you, like, not let him in?
>>
>>683349010
No its where we go to shop and vacation when our dollars high. It's like visiting the next town over becuase the wallmart is bigger
>>
Je suis en doc pour 5 ans au Québec et ma blonde qui est en France (on est français) voudrais me rejoindre ici. On est pas éligible au regroupement familial, donc on mise tout sur le pvt, permis jeune travailleur et candidature à des offres de job. C'est un peu hasardeux... On aurait d'autres solutions ?
>>
>>683357855
nope no influence there
I process applications sent by mail only
>>
>>683350903
All common wealth are usually easy
>>
Enjoy your border Provence love from best Provence ns
>>
>>683358065
Quite a bit actually
Mostly for serious criminality
>>
>>683358041
Coût de la vie élevé oui
Immigration au Québec c'est une autre paire de manche lol beaucoup plus difficile
>>
>>683348137

Quebec started preparing like a year before the rest of Canada because they wanted 6'000 refugees no matter what the federal government (Harper at the time) wanted.

As a result, their integration in Quebec wasn't rushed and almost all the refugees are hosted in designated families, generally relatives or people who desired to keep refugees at home.

It's the cheapest program to run (no state provided housing, the host families from the syrian diaspora pays it all) and highest rate of market integration (the host family typically tried to find jobs for adult refugees before they even got into Canada and immerse them with the language (french) when they aren't from the Syrian community).

On the other side, it's been like 4 months and a lot of refugees from the Toronto area haven't moved out of the hotel the government relocated them to.
>>
>>683355899
No op
Spanish and English, but people say French will be easy to learn to me because my Spanish
>>
>>683358465
>On est pas éligible au regroupement familial

Normal, vous êtes pas une famille.

>C'est un peu hasardeux...

Oui. Elle fait quoi ta blonde (je suis pas OP en passant)

>>683359211
>Coût de la vie élevé oui
>Immigration au Québec c'est une autre paire de manche lol beaucoup plus difficile

Normal, on est plus sélectif.

T'a fait rentrer combien de Chinois qui blanchissent leur argent à Vancouver ? Jokes.

Tu pense tu revenir au Québec bientôt ?
>>
>>683358109
If he was a citizen then apply for s card, super easy

If he was a PR then spending more than 3 years outside Canada he would have lost his resident status, need to reapply
>>
>>683359539
>people say French will be easy to learn to me because my Spanish

Yeah. Biggest skill to have for that type of jobs.
>>
Can I get mimosa hostilis across the boarder to myself?

I know it's not illeagal but I've heard you guys hold it and keep it. Is there a trick to getting it or is there no way?
>>
File: Lahey2.jpg (120KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Lahey2.jpg
120KB, 1252x1252px
>>683344099

You are a waste of dubs.
>>
File: RIP Canada.jpg (54KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Canada.jpg
54KB, 640x591px
>>683343684
>>
>>683358286
Correct
Immigration in Quebec is two-fold
1-comply to federal reqs
2-comply to Quebec reqs once 1 is achieved
>>
>>683343684
What are ur policies on moose and such
>>
>>683359655
Well over 10 years. We went to the border one day. (Niagara falls) and they said sorry we cant let you in. We were confused since my dad moved from Turkey to Toronto. He lived there a good time. Then he married my mom. We live in upstate NY
>>
>>683358304
Criminality or health reasons
>>
File: 1437795053732.gif (897KB, 499x287px) Image search: [Google]
1437795053732.gif
897KB, 499x287px
>>683343684
>>
hey OP, Serious query from a grauating international student:

> finished 4 year bachelor
>Got a job at a big accounting firm
>Recently applied for PGWP and study permit for my CPA.

When can i expect these documents?
>>
>>683359570
Elle bosse dans la recherche avec l'équivalent d'une maîtrise + un an d'expérience en labo. Son job est pas réglementé si c'est la question.
>>
>>683359699
Also I'm good with computers, this will help in something?
>>
>>683343684
Yes! Excellent!

OK, so, is there any way to apply for permanent resident status aside from the stupid online quiz? Related question: is there any way to prove that I speak English other than those tests that cost like $200?
>>
>>683343684
Did your job ever get you laid? eg: you travel to some shit hole like Ukraine, and tell bitches you'll get them naturalized if they fuck you for a week?
>>
>>683359977

Your dad maybe has a conviction he didn't tell you about.

>>683360401
C'est vague... elle pourrait trouver un emploi au Québec tu pense où c'est trop de niche ?

Parce que si c'est un truc niche mais en demande elle peut très bien avoir son propre permis de travail sans passer par le PVT et par toi...
>>
>>683358465
Tu es ici comme travailleur ou étudiant? Si c'est le cas ta copine n'a pas de recours en ce qui concerne ta présence pour son application.

Bien sûr étant ici tu peux faciliter les recherches et peut-être influencer un employeur mais bon

Visiteur 6 mois à la fois est l'option la plus facile
>>
>>683360700

No.
>>
>>683360707
I should mention, I have a job and a house in Ontario, but I'd like to fully immigrate, and not just be a foreign worker forever.
>>
>>683343684
i heard you guys go hard on muricans, is this true, if so can you go harder?
>>
>>683360823
A priori les entreprises doivent prouver qu'elles non pas trouvé de canadien qui correspond au poste avant d'engager un étranger, ça complique les choses.
Elle est en biochimie/biologie moléculaire/biologie cellulaire /.... Aucune idée de si c'est une niche ou pas.
>>
>>683360823
He did say something about refugee status once and something with the courts
>>
>>683348445
Just move to montreal, you won't need to learn anything at all. If you do move, please don't fucking say: "Hello" to everyone, every time you get into an elevator, and expect anything else than to be ignored.
>>
>>683361140
As an American living in Canada, I actually have never had that experience. As long as you're respectful of Canada, Canadians seem to love America and Americans. Again, provided that you show that you're not shitty to them.
>>
>>683343684
How much do they rape you in taxes every year?
>>
>>683344695
Except for the fact that 97% of all the sandnigs that come here are dirt poor and refuse to join the workforce
>>
>>683360276
Assuming from US
Roughly 3 months
>>
>>683360830
J'ai un permis d'étude et de travail (je suis en doc donc je touche un salaire). On est parti pour faire ça, et si elle rien ne se débloqué on va tenter de devenir conjoint de fait en vivant 2x6 mois sous le même toit.
Merci pour la réponse, j'étais pas sûr qu'on ait fait le tour de toutes les solutions.
>>
>>683361591

From within canada. can i expect my study permit sooner? last time when i renewed it it came in 2 weeks which was in early february 2016
>>
>>683357008
Si c'est toutes des grosses, c'est p-e mieux que ta blonde parle pas francais. Ca reduit les chances qu'un redneck fucking riche te la pique :/
>>
>>683360707
There is many ways
One of them is face to face once they call you in at our embassy
>>
>>683361282
>A priori les entreprises doivent prouver qu'elles non pas trouvé de canadien qui correspond au poste avant d'engager un étranger, ça complique les choses.

Normal.

>Elle est en biochimie/biologie moléculaire/biologie cellulaire /.... Aucune idée de si c'est une niche ou pas.

Je ne suis pas OP mais ça semble être assez spécifique et technique donc tu a des chances je pense. Est-ce que elle maitrise une technique particulière où a une expertise qui est très rare ?

>>683361307
Sounds like a poor sand nigger who tried to claim asylum to get "gubs me" and got his ass kicked out of the country. Turkish have always been notorious for trying to pull these stunts. He probably didn't want to tell you and your mom this since it's quite shameful.
>>
>>683361282
Oui et être restreint au Québec (peut-être pour une question linguistique) ne va pas faciliter le processus
>>
>>683361824
>redneck fucking riche

Ayy t'a tu vu la ville où il habite ? Ils sont 5'000. C'est agricole. Il est surement le plus éduqué du coin.
>>
>>683361282
Yup, c'est niche, y'a pas beaucoup de biotech au Québec. Y'a quelques grosse entreprise en biotech à Sherbrooke.
>>
>>683361793
From Canada yes much sooner
A couple weeks or less for a post grad
>>
>>683362186
Yep je trouve ça normal aussi et je peux comprendre qu'on (les fr) vous emmerde à débarquer chez vous et vous prendre certains boulot.
Je pense qu'elle a des chances parce qu'elle maîtrise quelques techniques assez rares, mais c'est incertain.
>>
>>683362426
Non seulement ya pas beaucoup de Biotech, mais on produit déjà beaucoup trop de gradués en biochimie... je ne parierais pas qu'aucun Canadien ne sache faire le même job.
>>
>>683361842
I can apply for permanent residence in person? How do I do that? I live close enough to Buffalo that I could go there and back in a day (London area), but it would be a pain in the ass. Better than this shitty immigration limbo I'm stuck in, though.
>>
>>683343684
You guys fucked me over hard.

>Sponsored my wife.
>They sent paper work back after months due to some small part they claimed was filed out incorrectly.
>Fill it out and send it back
>After a few months we get the package back again because paper work was updated on the website and needed to fill out the new version
>Package had ripped open in the mail and we lost ALL of our personal pictures we had sent with the packet
>Redo it all, send it away and a year later nothing but radio silence
>Move out of Canada because it's too fucking expensive to live on just one income if you ever want to have a house

My wife works in the medical field with big pharma, has a masters, she knows her paper work. Cause of the shit show you guys fucked us over and wasted years of our lives.

Btw I'm 100% convinced you take applicants above a certain age and put them at the bottom of the pile.
>>
>>683362426
Dommage, je suis dans l'autre ville ou sont tous les français. Pas sûr le plateau je te rassure, je fuis mes compatriotes.
>>
>>683362956
Je connais pas mal de gradué en biotech qui se sont résigné à devenir prof de chimie au secondaire. On produit des grads, mais y'a pas de jobs.
>>
>>683362913
>Je pense qu'elle a des chances parce qu'elle maîtrise quelques techniques assez rares

C'est là dessus que tu dois miser.
>>
>>683363104
Not OP, but they're pretty open about that. I'm only optimistic about my chances because I'm under 35. Otherwise, I don't think I'd bother.
>>
>>683363205
Exactement ce que je veux dire. C'est plate à dire, mais on a pas besoin de faire venir de scientifiques d'ailleurs, même si au moins les Français sont pas des tamouls et aiment le Québec...
>>
>>683363205
Ok tant pis alors, on va prendre notre mal en patience. Merci pour la réponse.
>>
>>683362880
Perfect, thanks
>>
>>683362186
He actually had quite some money. When he moved thwre. He has a cousin who lives in canada (still does) thats a resident. He lived with him. He made a fortune in canada. Now hes making even more here (~120k a year)
>>
>>683363104

Country of origin ?

>>683363201
C'est très énervant de voir les ghetto français. Surtout les français fédéralistes. C'est triste en même temps, souvent ils ont pas d'opportunités dans leur pays. Et cette arrogance.

On vous aime pareil hein par contre.

>>683363205
Sans Doc y'a rien là dedan.
>>
>>683360924
Ayy see
>>
>>683363524
>He has a cousin who lives in canada (still does) thats a resident

So there was some shady sponsorship and a not so legal business involved to get him in the country.

He isn't the first sand nigger who tried it and got deported for it.
>>
>>683363041
Applying from outside Canada is done through our embassies like Buffalo. You might have to go there a few times during the process.
>>
>>683343684
My friend got denied citizenship for a dangerous driving offence. Is that normal?
>>
>>683363744

By the way, from wich latin country are you, potential future Québec bro ?
>>
>>683361321
im from southern ontario, if you enter an elevator and say hello generally other people will say hi.
>>
>>683363340
Ya my wife's older, and above that age. This was something I heard about only after we moved out of Canada to the US.

At no point we're we ever told to expect a longer processing time due to age... Had we known....

Regardless, Canada has some of the worst immigration system. It's worse than shit tier third world because you can't even bribe anyone.

The US has a very efficient and effective immigration system. It's a night and day difference.
>>
>>683363201
Haha, la plus part des francais qui ne retournent pas dans le pays, sont exactement comme toi: ils fuient leur compatriotes. Welcome to your new home :)
>>
>>683363833
Damn he never told us. Well is there anyway he can get back in? I want him to show me Toronto since he remembers it like the back of his hand still. He said he has lots of great memories from Canada
>>
>>683364156
>Regardless, Canada has some of the worst immigration system. It's worse than shit tier third world because you can't even bribe anyone.

This is the reason we sometime keep some people from getting in.
>>
>>683364016
Nope
Highway traffic act has no bearing on citizenship application
>>
>>683363553
I'm Canadian ( obviously )
Wife is American

It should not of been so difficult. No criminal records or anything. Paid or taxes. Just normal people that wasted years because of a garbage system.
>>
>>683364542
Thanks. He was told it was real weird to be denied for that. I on the other hand have drug and firearm charges. Would I get in to visit ?
>>
>>683364382
>Well is there anyway he can get back in?

Depending on what type of shady business he did to get in, it ranges from no to no.

By the way, if you come alone, just know you will get a special treatment at the airport/border since your name is probably on several lists because of your father.
>>
Op here
Thanks for the questions
Hopefully we can do this again!

Time for bed!
>>
>>683364262
Ça se pourrait si vous laissez rentrer ma blonde !
Allé merci pour vos réponses les gars, ça fait plaisir d'avoir trouvé un pays cool avec autant de gens sympathiques. Libre ou pas, le Québec est une sacrée province. Bonne soirée.
>>
>>683363836
So, is there like some form I can download? Everything I've ever seen keeps directing me to this retarded online quiz, and that quiz demands that I give it a score from an English test in order to continue to the application. People tell me that's not the only way, but I never have seen any form to fill out and contact the embassy. Do I just write a letter and say, "Hey! Let me in! I understand the rules for curling, and I know all the words to O Canada! I don't even call bullshit on my neighbo(u)rs when they think that burning down the White House and the failed invasion of Ontario were all that there was to the War of 1812!"
>>
>>683364921
Ive been to canada shit loads of times since im not far from border. I used to go with my mom and sisters. Never got a special treatment.
>>
>>683364542
Even a DUI ?

>>683364662
>Wife is American

That's weird. Very weird.

>>683364796
>drug and firearm charges. Would I get in to visit ?

Try and see. 95 % chance you won't go through.
>>
>>683365300
Thanks. Night
>>
>>683364921
I went alone to couple times. I got through instantly
>>
>>683365083

Bonne nuit !

>>683365136

Are you from an English speaking country ?

>>683365245

Just wait until you get there by plane...

lube up
>>
File: WOW.gif (747KB, 205x164px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.gif
747KB, 205x164px
>>683343684
WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING CANADIAN NATINOALISM.
WHY ARENT YOU TEACHING THE IMMIGRANTS TO LOVE AND CHERISH CANADA ????

WHY DO YOU LET A BUNCH OF HAITIAN AND ALGERIANS INTO QUEBEC ... JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN SPEAK FRENCH YOU ARE GIVING BIRTH TO FUCKING HOOLIGANS AND GETTOS.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LETTING IN REFUGEES.... JUST FUCKING LOOK AT GERMANY... SEND THEM MONEY AND KEEP THEM THEIR

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
>>
>>683365597
Yes. I am literally like 20 miles from where I was born right now. I'm from Michigan, and I'm living in Ontario. This should not be complex.
>>
>>683365597
What are they gonna do to me. Im literallt bout to buy a ticket and try
>>
>>683365728
>WHY DO YOU LET A BUNCH OF HAITIAN AND ALGERIANS INTO QUEBEC ... JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN SPEAK FRENCH

kek. It helps them to integrate. Second generation haitians are actually quite well behaved.
>>
>>683349953
We voted for cuckdeau because the alternatives were a neofascist wannabe and an uncharismatic potato
>>
>>683365750

Not OP. Surprised they ask for a test for americans.

>>683365758
Just.... use lube ok ?
>>
>>683366109
I really wanna know what happens. Or do I just get sent back.
>>
>>683366090

In Quebec there was also a party that basically wants to slow immigration and had a pretty solid economic platform. Sad they only have candidates in Quebec (it's a nationalist party). Their platform was actually more solid than the NDP.
>>
>>683366109
I think that it has something to do with wanting educated Americans. Also, not all Americans speak English. I've seen a lot of people who live very close to the border who might fail the English test. I mean, Mexicantown and Del Rey are almost right under the Ambassador Bridge.
>>
>>683365907
sorry pardon me haitians are actually nice but the algerians try to act like gangsters and what not... also why are they killing canadian nationalism.

fuck im not white [still Caucasian], and both my parents immigrated to this country but i have canadian pride....

people who immigrate there must be proud to be canadians man...

also quebec is fucking itself over, by bringing in some shit people just bcs they can speak french... so they dont lose the french speaking majority...

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>683366090
oh please tell me how they were neofascist you fuckinh lib fag.

fucking go for an empty ballot you bitch... i dont like both of them but go for a FUCKING EMPTY BALLOTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>683343684
I'm a Canadian living in America and now have a family. Wife and child. Can I apply for my wife to be a citizen without having to come back and be a resident?
>>
>>683366379
what the fuck was that party called, cause i didnt here fuck about it
>>
>>683343684

>Canadian Immigration Officer.

As if people actually want to cum to a fucked up communist country.

The only people who come here are the rejects who couldn't get accepted into the states.
>>
>>683364064
Colombia, I'm on BC by now, may in a near future, thanks for answering my questions
>>
>>683343684

Hello OP, Hope you see my question. Im an american living in the US, I have a Canadian girlfriend that I will be married to within the next year or two.

How should I go about living with her in canada? We havnt gotten to this phase yet but it gives me anxiety thinking I could be turned away from living with her. Ive been employed my entire life, Excellect credit, No criminal record.I have experience in Restaurant managment and Food and Health Safety blah blah.

I guess what im asking is, whats the best way to live in canada with her and what kinds of people does canada deny entry to? This topic stresses me out to no end...
>>
>>683367214
top kek
>restaurants
we had more than 300 of them close after easter in montreal...

business in canada is dying son...
>>
>>683367214
if they have any suspicion you are coming to work, forget it, they'll send you back. you must ensure them that you're not here for work.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.