[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Rape should have a mandatory life sentence (or even better a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 41

Rape should have a mandatory life sentence (or even better a death sentence) as rape is worse than murder as the victim has to live for the rest of their life with the pain and the suffering.

Prove me wrong.
>>
it depends
if the rapist has a small dick i don't think the girl feels pain
>>
File: We_Already_Won.jpg (33KB, 615x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
We_Already_Won.jpg
33KB, 615x410px
>>680003633
>>
then domestic violence would be an even worse crime
>>
>>680003633
>rape is worse than murder as the victim has to live for the rest of their life with the pain and the suffering
but with murder the victim has to live the rest of their life dead
>checkmate
>>
File: 1457951432846.png (455KB, 690x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457951432846.png
455KB, 690x459px
>>680003633
>rape is worse than murder
>>
>>680003633
>false rape accusations because women are cunts and dont want people to think they are sluts.

Rape is never black and white.
Unless a nigger rapes a white chick.now that i mention it. Rape is always black and white..
Goddam niggers
>>
The difference is that you're rejecting someone's chance at life if you murder them.
>>
Maybe I'm retarded but I don't get why rape is deemed as badly as it is. Is it really that traumatic if a man wants to enjoy a womans body?

Some people put it up there with mass murder and genocide. It's not THAT bad.
>>
>>680003633
>rape is worse than murder as the victim has to live for the rest of their life with the pain and the suffering.

In other words: All rape victims should kill themselves.
>>
>>680003633
So, if I rape then kill, it's all good?
Finally, a reasonable solution to simply raping. Thanks anon.
>>
>>680004071
Which you're also doing when you rape them.

Rape victims don't go on to lead normal lives. Their issues get passed onto their kids, and grandkids.
>>
>>680003633
i'm guessing jennifer made the mistake of having bad sex and it was all her fault
>>
>>680004251
>Don't go on to lead normal lives
Yeah but they alive
>>
>>680004251
>Problems get passed on..
Proves that bitches are self absorbed cunts.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 512x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 512x394px
>>
>>680003633
I have raped one woman a month for the last 8 years. Its the only way I can cum while inside of a woman. I spend my days at home masturbating to the videos I take of them.

Shits so cash I got a chub just thinking about it. So I have to ask OP do you have a sister? Is she hot?
>>
>>680003885
>but with murder the victim has to live the rest of their life dead

kek'd hard
>>
How can it be rape if you like it? Is rape like candy, you like it but don't want it?
>>
>>680004105
it's just a dick in your pussy for a little while. This is the hardest thing women have to put up with all day because women are so privileged so they don't know any better. relatively speaking it's horrible to them because they rarely experience any hard ships in life. Such as war, working a hard job and providing for yourself, learning a valuable yet difficult skill. Sure there are a very minute amount of exceptions but nobody is surprised when these minute exceptions end up being rational and unbiased because they have had to deal with some of the same hardships most men do.
They are ignorant. I can't say I blame them for thinking this way. A few desperate men who had'nt fucked their wives in a little while made the mistake of approving legislation to let their wives and other women vote in the hopes of getting some pussy that night. From that moment it was all down hill.
>>
>>680004251
Guess what. Bad stuff happens all around the world. Rape being a life and generational altering issue is a first world entitled woman's problem.

If you had to legitimately worry every fucking day whether or not your children would live or die, you would welcome rape if it would guarantee them life.

Stop being a stuck up cunt. The world does not revolve around you and your petty issue. There are far larger problems in this world, and they don't begin with rape. If you were raped, get the fuck over yourself already. Move on you weak minded dumb fuck.
>>
>>680004768
Well.. it is logical to 'enslave' women.... not what you think, but more as a form of societal control.
>>
>>680005200
not sure what your point is here.
>>
File: 1460653586301.jpg (16KB, 477x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460653586301.jpg
16KB, 477x360px
>>680003633
>inb4 based cuck feminist posts in /b
>pic related
>OP is a cuck confirmed
>>
Question: have any of you guys ever said this stuff out loud? Would you be embarrassed if your boss or parents or friends found out about this?
>>
File: 1460831684776.jpg (23KB, 400x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460831684776.jpg
23KB, 400x389px
>>
>>680005522
Not really, my opinion is my opinion, if people can't accept it then so be it
>>
>>680005522
Check'd
>>
File: 1460845842266.png (111KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460845842266.png
111KB, 625x626px
>>
File: 1460652759344.jpg (15KB, 296x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460652759344.jpg
15KB, 296x200px
>>
>>680005522
Pick a phrase that you would like to be said out loud. Then say it out loud. It is pretty easy to do.
>>
File: 1460830000532.jpg (20KB, 498x365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460830000532.jpg
20KB, 498x365px
>>
>>680005522
Had you simply stated "rape is terrible. It should carry very stiff penalties etc. Etc." I'd have said, "well, duh!"
But no, you went full retard.
>>
>>680005624
>making factual statements
>opinion
>not knowing the difference
dumb cunt
>>
>>680005522
everyday, most people agree with me
>>
>>680003633
better yet, give the victim a big strap on and let em exact their revenge on the offender. IF it was real rape, not this tumblrina bullshit where everything is a rape accusation nowadays.
>>
File: She's right though.jpg (118KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
She's right though.jpg
118KB, 575x1024px
>>
>>680003633
A murder victim has to live the rest of their life in pain and suffering too.
>>
>>680006090
I am not against this.
>>
>>680003633
I might agree with you if you narrow it to like, violent rape. Not rape like "I was so shocked I couldn't even open my mouth to say 'no, stop'" bullshit
>>
>>680005919
Alright mister man, calm down like. Either way, I don't care what people think about me so I'll say whatever.
>>
>>680003633
rape is a right
rape is justice
rape is life
rape is love
>>
>>680003633
prove yourself right first
>>
>>680003809
How does that make any sense? Rape is significantly more traumatizing than getting smacked a few times
>>
>>680006558
If so, it's only because of some antiquated taboo that still surrounds sex for some reason.
>>
>>680003633
Prove what? All you did was make some claims or, more likely, state an opinion. Can't prove an opinion wrong, nor is it worth the trouble.

Now, had you bothered to try and construct a decent argument, someone could try to refute that argument. That would constitute "proof" in a logical or mathematical sense.

Nigga, you be trollin.
>>
>>680006558
raped once, curl up in a corner for a few months before finally becoming empowered to speak about shit.

domestic violence, get beaten every day, hide in the closet, get dragged out kicking and screaming to yet another beating because "i'm only doing it because I love you, you're making me do this" all the time escalating further and further until finally you're beaten to death. yeah, rape is so much worse than domestic violence.

also, not a femanon, nor a feminist of any sorts, just a logical person. (same one as strap on suggestion)
>>
>>680005946
>15 year old edgelord detected
>>
>>680003633
Sounds fair. But only if the same sentence would be handed down for false accusations.
>>
>>680003633
Well it's not rape in my book if she survives
>>
>>680006173
You trolling or just retarded
>>
>>680006978
bot detected.
>>
I can't
>>
>>680006885
Are we talking about kids specifically here? Because kids who get molested are usually way more fucked up than kids who just got beaten. And if we're talking about wives, then they're choosing to stay with the dude so in that case it's their fault
>>
Pussyfart
>>
>>680006730
Nah forcibly penetrating someone is fucked up in any way you look at it, there's a level of personal violation that isn't as present in just getting hit. Not saying that isn't also fucked up, but logically rape seems worse. And keep in mind I'm talking about legitimate forced rape, not what Tumblr considers to be rape. That SJW shit pisses me off as much as anybody
>>
Nope, rape is fun to watch or perform
>>
>>680005522
That murder is worse than rape? I'm not embarassed about that.

I'm cautious who I vocalize my opinion around though. I'm not an idiot, I know how eager SJWs are to bully employers into firing people they don't like.
>>
>>680007126
Looks like both
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38KB, 400x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38KB, 400x366px
>>680006434
>I don't care what people think about me so I'll say whatever
go to your room, anon
>>
>>680007369
Penisnipples
>>
>>680007947
I never leave it.
>>
>>680007233
you do have a fair point about the kids, but i'm more talking about the wives in my point. also sometimes that choices is not of sound mind, ever heard of stockholm syndrome? it applies to more than just kidnapping victims. The kids on the other hand, yeah, very impressionable, and either form of abuse is gonna fuck em up, but honestly I don't think one is worse than the other in this case, as horrible as it sounds. In my circle of friends, I know of 2 that were molested, and i believe at least 2 more were beaten (if I don't count myself) and we're all equally fucked up.
>>
>>680003633

I agree. That's why all women should be lobotomized.
>>
>>680007880
>bully employers into firing people they don't like
You mean like /b/ has done on hundreds of occasions? Usually it's because it's some SJW cunt who needed a little dose of reality
>>
File: mikeJackson.gif (501KB, 200x136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mikeJackson.gif
501KB, 200x136px
this whole thread
>>
>>680003885
being dead is better than being alive, they were doing the victim a favour. Where is the favour in rape?
>>
NSA and FBI...
>>
>>680008014
here we go, pulled it from wikipedia, pretty much sums it up in a nutshell

Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."[4] One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory. It suggests that the bonding is the individual's response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.
>>
File: bill_cosby.jpg (74KB, 825x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bill_cosby.jpg
74KB, 825x464px
Just kill black people then we have no crimes
no rape and no murder and i could keep my bike unlocked when i go to store
>>
>>680008353
You haven't learned about all their subversive surveillance tactics and are toppar? Nigga it is 2016.
>>
>>680008353
Seriously how would one go about getting a job with either of them? I would start at the low end of the totem pole for that job.
>>
>>680008109
Yea... I don't give out my name and address to /b/ either dipshit.
>>
And I guess false rape accusations should be punished by tossing the girl in an unsupervised common room inside a male penitentiary.
>>
>>680004768
are you literally autistic?
>>
>>680008728
I guess a lot of the time they hire analysts, but don't tell you in the job advertisement
>>
>>680008014
>stockholm sydrome
That seriously sounds like an argument a feminist would make to excuse their own behavior. Like how it's still the man's fault when they get drunk and get super slutty. Unless she's being physically held captive, she can leave and stop the abuse at any time. Complaining it was super traumatizing but that she couldn't leave because she was "emotionally enslaved" is a crock of bullshit, IMO.

And in the part with the kids, I'd have to partly agree with you. It all depends on the severity of what's happening. My step dad got pissed on some occasions and would grab me by the neck and sort of manhandle me, but he never actually punched me with all his strength or any shit like that. In that case, even getting molested once would have been way worse. Now if you got molested a few times only, that would likely be less damaging than having your alcoholic dad come every day and beat the living shit out of you until both your eyes were swollen shut. But I'd still maintain that on average, molestation is worse. Sexual crimes against kids are the lowest of the low in my book
>>
>>680008759
Whoever said anything about people giving out names on /b/ dipshit?
>>
>>680008764
no, see, that's a little different. but if her false accusation results in a conviction and subsequent incarceration of the accused, only to be later proven a liar and the guy was innocent, you could toss her into an unsupervised room with him, and allow him to rape her. Thanks to double jeopardy laws, he can't be accused twice for the same crime.
>>
>>680008982
This is so that they don't get people who are signing up to spy/whistleblow on the NSA, they get legit analysts who are looking to make money. They use cover up companies as an identity and then tell you its the NSA/FBI until after you get the job
>>
>>680008982

What do they tell you then? And what is the best way to get ones name in the hiring process?
>>
So is it better to rape and murder?
>>
>>680004105
>if a man wants to enjoy a womans body

Don't forget the other type of rape
I'm a male, I was raped while a sleepover by this kid 3 or 4 y older than me coming from a weird family

I didn't realy get what was happening, anyway all I want now is to fucking slice his throat etc just fucking end his life in the worst possible way

It fucked me over my highschool years
>>
>>680009155
Well the point is you can't really, unless you are a proffesional in your field and happen to come up onto a job. Usually they use some boring bullshit story like an IT company etc. that you wouldn't ask too many questions about
>>
>>680003633
rape is not worse than murder as it is non-consenting sex which can be extremely traumatic, most people would rather be raped than murdered because murder is the thievery of a persons entire life which is by far the worst crime imaginable.
My father was murdered in a mugging when I has 12 so I can attest to the severity of the crime.
inb4 Bruce Wayne
>>
False rape accusations should have a death pentalty
>>
>>680009139
Where does one get one of these jobs? How does one apply?
>>
>>680009139
Also lets be real, the NSA knows everything about me already and they know I will be their bitch for money and my Camaro.
>>
>>680009411
Like they knew everything about Edward Snowden?
> inb4 he was just a contractor
>>
>>680003633
Consent always prevents rape
>>
>>680004251
Big assumption there. I know a few well adjusted survivors
>>
>>680009296
So they pick you out when you work for another company? Or do they create front companies that you get hired into and then it turns into a real analyst job?
I literally just want a guidebook to tell me what to do so I can make it happen...
>>
>>680003633
Rape isn't nearly as bad as murder. If rape was the worse type of crime we would be living in a utopia.
>>
>>680009595

Did anything Snowden do matter? Seriously nothing changed. I could care less about the porn that NSA employees watch me jerk off to.
>>
>>680003633
As someone who has been raped and gotten over it; and has known people to commit suicide and not get over that... Your move?
>>
>>680009627
The latter, the UK has modernised and you can join them straight up. It seems America is still using the 90s/early 00s method of recruiting
>>
>>680006885
>>680006090
Prove it
>>
>>680009810

What is that 90s/00s method of recruiting? Is it possible to work for the UK firm? I assume all of the intelligence communities work together.
>>
go back to tumblr you feminazi piece of shit. also there are TONS of false rape accusations that could lead to innocent lives being lost. you can't decide its rape after it already happened retards
>>
>>680009323
But how often can you prove that it was false or even true?
That is the evasive nature of the crime, it often chalks up to one persons word against another.
Still, attributing the death penalty to anything but the worst of crimes (multiple homicides, genocide, etc.) is a medieval retributive form of punishment. Sentencing death too often would regress humanity back to times like the french revolution where anyone would be guillotined for not being enthusiastic enough about the revolution.
>Tl;dr the death penalty is a very slippery slope and I am more inclined to endorsing utilitarian forms of punishment instead which are more humane.
>>
>>680009613
That isn't true... they can change their mind halfway through.
>>
>>680010072
fMRI of brain.....
>>
Majority of women have intense orgasms from rape. I don't have time right now but there's some statistics and websites/forums out there filled with chicks who came super hard when they got raped.
They like it but they think they're not suppose to
Rape was a naturally occurring thing before Western society was created.
If you were a knight and u wanted pussy you'd just go grab it.
>>
>>680004499
Post Proof pls
>>
>>680008010
*tips fedora*
>>
>>680009973
Well we know from Snowden that UK and USA share info. idk about joining the UK firm. You would have to look at the eligibility info on their website. It was a big thing on British news when the intelligence services opened their recruitment pools to the public.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
>>680004019
>>
>>680009753
....you serious brah?
>>
>>680008201
Giving them a reason to end it ofc
>>
>>680003633
>rape is worse than murder because a terrible life is worse than death
>therefore we need to punish rapists by giving them a terrible life, or worse: death

Not gonna prove you wrong tho, I pretty much agree with you. As long as rape is strictly defined as “sex had with a person who didn’t want to have it” of course.
>>
>>680009089
>Do you say that in real life?
>No, SJWs would try to get me fired
>/b/ does that too
>I don't share my personal info with /b/ for the same kind of reason
>Who said anything about doing that?

I'm not sure what your point even is here.
>>
>>680010151
That is only idealistic thinking as this system is usually not practical. However if this does eventually become a foolproof and empirical method of resolving rape accusations then I would endorse it however, my stance on the death penalty still stands
>>
>>680010323
Yeah but success rate is lower than murder, and penalties are equally as high. So why not murder?
>>
>>680010318
How has the intelligence community gathered less intelligence?
>>
>>680010151
Too bad that shit is super primitive and not admissable in most courts
>>
>>680010253
What is the main name of the UK firm?
>>
>>680010668
Nah but now they are more open to political pressure to shut them down/restrict them
>>
Boo-fucking-hoo
Control your whoreness you fucking whore
Also, hope you get raped
>>
>>680010197
You do realize that a physical orgasm doesn't necessarily equate to enjoyment right?
>>
>>680010767
I can't post it sorry another anon will have to
>>
>>680005946
Mmmmmmm, no ya dont. Just some spergy, fat girl who can't get a date, and when you do, you cry rape, just to get attention like every other girl.

Ain't havin it.
>>
>>680007233
>Victim blaming
>Rape should be sentenced to death

Good thing you arn't making the rules faggot.
>>
>>680010751
I got a DTI MRI of my brain that proves I have brain damage.... too bad I still did well on my iq test.
>>
>>680004251
I lead a normal life. I know other past victims who do so. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>680006885
>Staying with a man who hits you
>It's not your fault
>>
>>680006434
>don't care what people say about me

Till you go full retard on social media and will never get a job.
>>
>>680010798
I will happily fight against the fuckers that try to stop them. I just don't know where to sign up.
>>
>>680010844
THIS WAS A DELICIOUS FUCKING STEAK
but I didn't enjoy it...

>Just feminist things
>>
>>680003633
This thread is raping me. OP deserves a death sentence.
>>
>>680009411
> implying they care enough about you right now to know that
>>
>>680010578
Seems we had a bit of miscommunication. I was simply pointing out that the eagerness to do so wasn't just something SJW's do, but clearly you were not implying exclusivity. Carry on
>>
>>680003633
>victim has to live for the rest of their life with the pain and the suffering.
Same for shootings and stabbings
Also, good b8
>>
>>680004992
/thread
>>
>>680011059
I've heard women say shit like this. "Wow this is a really great ____ , but I didn't enjoy it."
>>
>>680011181
wouldn't be surprised if all 4chan posters are being watched
>>
>>680008201
Don't infringe on my religious beliefs fuck boy

>>680006345
This

>>680003809
wut
>>
>>680011042
You will happily fight against people who are trying to stop the government from becoming a tyrannical 1984 entity? Then you are a part of the problem
>inb4 stops terrorism
Bullshit, the NSA mass surveillance hasn't done shit for anybody except violate people's privacy and burn billions of tax dollars
>>
>>680011368
Not only all 4chan posters, but every person connected to the digital world.
>>
SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!

I WAS RAPED BY OP!

RAPE! RAPE! RAAAAAAPEEEEEE!
>>
>>680011540
I meant special blacklist
>>
>>680011489

I know first hand it has.
>>
>>680011059
Shit tier analogy. One is physiological response, the other is an emotional response, they involve completely different parts of the brain. Thinking a steak is delicious is not a physiological response, it's a psychological one
>>
File: jakejosie.jpg (50KB, 640x855px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jakejosie.jpg
50KB, 640x855px
thoughts?
>>
File: SOURCE.jpg (11KB, 367x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SOURCE.jpg
11KB, 367x406px
>>680004371
SINGLES HAVE SPOKEN
>>
>>680010493
You can't say death is and isn't the worst thing
>>
>>680004019
kek
>>
>>680003633
It's funny how all of the sudden rape is the worst crime ever because a bunch of uppity cunts won't stop screaming at everyone until they get their way. It must not be too serious of a crime considering how often some bitch cries rape because she was rejected. All feminism is is a bunch of spoiled sluts who were never told no when they were children and have a large feeling of entitlement to everything.
>>
File: Motherfucker.png (281KB, 410x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Motherfucker.png
281KB, 410x299px
>>680008201
>being dead is better than being alive
So fucking edgy
>>
>>680004608
*tips fedora
>>
>>680011606

It might make sense that chan users are on a different list because of the information that we have had access to over the years. I wonder how much they were watching all of us years ago when it was starting up.
>>
>>680010959
Proving you have brain damage and proving somebody is lying aren't comparable
>>
>>680004251
Yes they do.
>>
File: Spiderman17.jpg (11KB, 500x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Spiderman17.jpg
11KB, 500x368px
>>680005563
>>
>>680010937
I'm not the OP nor do I agree with that, I was just making my own argument
>>
>>680011841
You can see much father into a brain than the public is aware of. I gotta hop back on the psychoactive regimen to get that brain power back.
>>
>>680010844
You realize that's not possible right? Try jacking off while not thinking about sexy shit
Sex and foreplay take a considerable amount of mental build up. I have to be turned on to ejaculate
You're wrong
>>
>>680010844
Nigga you wut
>>
File: 5272462.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5272462.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>>680004184
This nigger getd it
>>
>>680011650
Okay buddy
>>
>>680003633
only if false rape accusations would also get life sentence, otherwise no
>>
>>680008991
i dunno, there's situations where being held captive isn't even a thing. my wife's stepfather is an abusive asshole (both physically and emotionally), but her mom is still stuck with him because she has no skills, no job, and 5 kids with him. He has a high paying job at Juniper and if she left him for his shit, he'd get the kids because he can afford to keep em, and can afford the lawyers needed to get em. She'd be left with absolutely nothing, nowhere to go, and no kids. She doesn't even have any family that could take her in and help her. The woman has no safety net, so even though he doesn't keep her physically bound, she's still stuck.
>>
>>680011819
That or Tor. I'm okay with them watching places like this because of the pedos and weirdos who shoot up public places. But I doubt my mom, aunt or uncles (moderate white Christians) need to be spied on. That's just dumb
>>
>>680012006
Male and female orgasms are different physiological responses
>>
>>680008153
seconded
>>
I occasionally use tumblr
>inb4 kys tumblr scum
And I see this opinion paraded there almost exclusively as opposed to murder being worse.
Taking Sex from an unwilling person is without a doubt a horrific and traumatic crime however, taking someones life away is entirely more severe. You are taking them away from their families forever. You are also taking their right to life away which, in my opinion, is the most severe crime one can commit (with the exceptions of mass murders/serial killings or severe torture). As someone who has had their father murdered, I know first hand, the massive psychological toll this crime can take on the family members of murder victims. The relentless anger towards the murderer which stays with you forever. Fantasizing day in, day out about what you would do if you could be in the same room as that scum. I have been through years of therapy to cope with it and I still haven't recovered.
Of course, I would be eager to hear some arguments from the opposing side on why rape is more severe so I can better understand why the op would have this stance.

>No I do not have experience with rape so if this seems like I do not understand the traumas of the crime first hand like I do murder, then that may be the case.
>>
>>680012006
Not anon you replied to but you're so fucking far off. Do they not teach bio at your Christian middle school?
>>
>>680012217

You do understand that it has to be blanket surveillance... they use machine learning algorithms to profile people and the anyone that gets flagged gets reviewed by humans. It is the most efficient way.
>>
File: roasted.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roasted.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>680003730
>>
>>680011368
The information is gathered sure but no one is reviewing it. Nobody got time for that
>>
>>680011683

They should both be charged with rape then.

>be drunk
>cant give consent when drunk
>both of them were drunk
>both had sex
>both guilty of rape.
>>
>>680012180
>Step 1: Leave home
>Step 2: Contact police with evidence of mistreatment
>Step 3: Sue stepdad for all the money he has and continual child support
Excuses are excuses. And leaving your kids in the same home as an abusive asshole is even worse, so fuck her
>>
>>680011345
Yeah, I've seen bitches get their money back after drinking 99% of a Starbucks and say they did not enjoy it.

>>680011656
You got that backwards, enjoyment is the psychological response, taste would be the physical response. Also, Emotional and Physiological are the same fucking thing, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you meant to compare an objective observation to a subjective observation.
>>
>>680012324
You're right. Liberals who say rape is worse than murder are just as dumb as the Catholics who say suicide is worse than bloody killings
>>
File: 1460115809990.jpg (62KB, 319x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460115809990.jpg
62KB, 319x319px
>>680003633
So what you're saying is that rape victims need to be executed to relieve the pain
>>
>>680012180
That's not Stockholm Syndrome. That women sounds like a fucking moron though. It's her fault she married him. It's her fault she has no skills. It's her fault she had five kids with him. It's her fault she won't leave him.
>>
>>680012439
they should both get life
>>
>>680012180
>he'd get the kids because he can afford to keep em
You have no idea how the court system works, do you
>>
>>680003633

Murder lasts a lifetime

Rape lasts at most 5 minutes.

Checkmate bait m8
>>
>>680012425
>efficient
>possibility of one useful byte out of every 500 terabytes is efficient
Yeah okay. Good use of my tax dollars right there, I mean fuck education and public works amirite?
>>
>>680012006
>implying male and female orgasms are the same

Found the virgin/shit in bed
>>
>>680012425
because blanket surveillance can't use algorithms to figure out what is unnecessary data that can be trashed
>>
>>680008459
>killing an entire race for some reassurance your precious bike won't be stolen
Goddamn, do I love me some 4chan
>>
Wtf this should have been a cringe thread
>>
>>680003633
Fuck off back to tumblr you fucking faggot
>>
>>680012575
>emotional and physiological are the same fucking thing
Go tell that to a neurobiologist or psychiatrist buddy. Oh yeah, I forgot how we have that one neurotransmitter for jealousy, and that one neurotransmitter for nostalgia, and that other one for complacence!
>>
>>680012633

By OP standards they should both be killed.
>>
File: 大丈夫.jpg (261KB, 1001x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
大丈夫.jpg
261KB, 1001x849px
>>680006885
>>680007233
I was beaten right good as a kid and I am a better person for it.
Gee golly, thanks abusive parents!
>>
>>680012599
My intention was not to condemn religious or political affiliations with these opinions however, the matter still stands that I believe that murder is worse than rape just like I believe bloody killings are worse than suicide.
>This is not to undermine the validity of any of those horrific occurrences, only to dispute the opinion of the op who I do not personally agree with.
>>
>>680003633

Bitches crying rape is fuckin retarded.

"I love pizza. I eat pizza all the time. But I don't want you to tell me when to eat pizza"

Retarded

Prove me wrong OP.
>>
>>680004371
>meme that men can't be raped
ok faggot go sodomize yourself at a pride parade
>>
>>680012618
>>680004184
two of us really made this
/thread
>>
I think OP set the bait and then fucked off
>>
>>680012471
umm, again, no fucking money, how is she gonna afford a lawyer? also the cops and cps have both been called on him before, numerous times, he always talks his way out of it, to the point they've gotten tired of hearing about it and don't even show up anymore.
>>
>>680004140

Underrated proof
>>
>>680013202
Not sure if being sarcastic, but if you are, not sure what argument you're trying to make here. Nobody said being abused was a good thing
>>
>>680008991

maybe consider that other people have experiences other than you, and probably know a great deal more than you do

the "i have thoughts so i'm right" bullshit train is strong on this site
>>
>>680012721
actually I do, they'd do 1 of 2 things... either he'd keep the kids because he's the financially responsible parent, with a job that provides full insurance coverage for the kids. or they'd make the kids a ward of the state because she can't afford them.
>>
>>680003633
You're wrong

There, proved it.
>>
>>680012324
damn
bet the "rape is worse" retards wont be able refute this
>>
>>680013520
nah that caught my attention...
>>
>>680012622
look it up, there's cases of it that don't involve physical bondage keeping the person there, and many cases of it dealing with wives and children. he's manipulated her into thinking that's what love is, that's the textbook definition of the syndrome.
>>
>>680008991

i would argue that any man who thinks the "friend zone" is real is guilty of this as well. girl doesn't like you, take the hint and leave. go find someone else. BUT MUH FEELINGS! guys will be puppies for girls long after the girl has emotionally abused them. you don't have to be a feminist to know this.

you're pathetic if you think you know more about abuse than someone who has been abused
>>
>>680013147
err. I fucked that up, but don't care enough to correct my fuck up. You're still wrong and should figure out, on your own, why you are.

fuck off
>>
>>680013715
I personally would advise to avoid petty name calling as it reduces the validity of the argument but this is 4chan so that is probably unlikely
>Still you do have a point that I haven't heard any reasonable rebuttals from op yet
>>
>>680003633
So after rape i should murder them?

That way they dont have to live with it anymore, Thanks for the tip OP
>>
>>680013804
just image search, 'medical photos sex abuse'
>>
>>680003633
>murder the woman
>problem solved
>>
>>680003633

Way to tell all rape victims they're better off dead, spanky
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1059x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1059x598px
That fuckin bitch wanted it.. Lets play pinball!! KURT! KURT!! KURT!!
>>
>>680003633
I completely disagree, I am a male who was raped by a female I woke up from sleep in the middle of the act, and pushed her off me, The same woman within 24 hours of the act called the police on me and i was arrested, the only reason i am not sitting in prision is because of her story changing multiple times, I contribute both the act itself and the false accusation to be things that have ruined my mental well being to the point that i am no longer able to work. My rapist got no time in prision because of the way the law is set up in my state i could not accuse of her the same crime, ultimately it is a horrible crime, but a life sentence or even a death sentence is not the answer
>>
Wrong Image LOL
>>
>>680014030

no

also i don't see how that's pertinent to my post
>>
>>680003633
Death Penalty? A raped woman can still get the good life after the disaster. even when the chance's 1%. A dead person can't have a good life after the execution, because he's dead and because of the reason he is also unable to learn anything out of his fucking bad.

The worst crime in life isn't rape - it's murder, because you're ending a life on a mental and physical base.

Fuck Feminazis!
>>
>>680003633
>rape is worse than murder as the victim has to live for the rest of their life

If living with rape is so bad then kys?

Murder victims don't get the choice as to whether they try to live with their pain.
>>
>>680013460
Something tells me part of your story is full of shit then, and I'm not buying it. If he was really THAT abusive then there would be evidence. Sounds like she's just whiny that he doesn't spend time with them or something like that
>>
>>680014445

I don't know about rape and how it feels, but pain is worse than death.
>>
>>680003633
So instead of just raping a bitch you'd have to kill her too to get a lighter sentence? wtf
>>
>>680013541
I see you were incapable of coming up with any sort of legitimate counter argument and have resorted to ad hominems. Alright then buddy, have it your way
>>
>>680003633
you do realize rape is a viable fetish right?
>>
File: image.png (125KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
125KB, 640x1136px
Troll the fuck out of this guy
>>
>>680014268
op please refute these winning arguments with your autistic point of view
>>680014149
>>680012324
>>680010072
>your endorsement of the death penalty is a frankly archaic and barbaric standard to want to set for the current law system
>these posts are providing good arguments as to why murder is worse
>>
>>680014155


Dear Jodie:

There is definitely a possibility that I will be killed in my attempt to get Reagan. It is for this very reason that I am writing you this letter now.

As you well know by now I love you very much. Over the past seven months I've left you dozens of poems, letters and love messages in the faint hope that you could develop an interest in me. Although we talked on the phone a couple of times I never had the nerve to simply approach you and introduce myself. Besides my shyness, I honestly did not wish to bother you with my constant presence. I know the many messages left at your door and in your mailbox were a nuisance, but I felt that it was the most painless way for me to express my love for you.

I feel very good about the fact that you at least know my name and how I feel about you. And by hanging around your dormitory, I've come to realize that I'm the topic of more than a little conversation, however full of ridicule it may be. At least you know that I'll always love you. Jodie, I would abandon the idea of getting Reagan in a second if I could only win your heart and live out the rest of my life with you, whether it be in total obscurity or whatever.

I will admit to you that the reason I'm going ahead with this attempt now is because I cannot wait any longer to impress you. I've got to do something now to make you understand, in no uncertain terms, that I'm doing all of this for your sake! By sacrificing my freedom and possibly my life, I hope to change your mind about me. This letter is being written only an hour before I leave for the Hilton Hotel. Jodie, I'm asking you to please look into your heart and at least give the chance, with this historical deed, to gain your love and respect.

I love you forever,

John W. Hinckley
>>
>>680004140

>rape is worse than murder as the victim has to live for the rest of their life with the pain and the suffering.

>In other words: All rape victims should kill themselves.

Because murde is the smaller bad in their ideology. Nice paradoxon. Thats my Man! (No, this isn't irony).
>>
>>680013522
He's saying raping girls is a life lesson. Women will come out of the experience as a better person.

How does this not make sense to you
>>
>>680014491
it's not his family that's called them on him, it's outsiders. but with the whole stockholm syndrome shit, one, she'd never let them look at her to see if there were bruises, and 2, this guy's good, he does shit in such a way that it doesn't actually leave marks, but hurts like fuck anyway.
>>
>>680003633
Everyone has mental pains, most people take a prescription for it, or develop a hobby. Get over yourself.
>>
File: 1450849036841.jpg (7KB, 212x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450849036841.jpg
7KB, 212x200px
>>680004019
haha
>>
>>680003633
Nice bait troll...rape is part of life and nature. I know this is an anglo because only we are dumb enough to care what a woman thinks.
>>
>>680013804
Okay, so you presented another example of somebody being a pussy, but applying external blame instead of admitting they're just a pussy. How is that an argument exactly? I never denied that people were pussies
>>
>>680013856
>4chan in a nutshell
>>
If the girl gets off though is it still raep?
>>
File: FalseRape.jpg (170KB, 570x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FalseRape.jpg
170KB, 570x703px
Regret=/=Rape

If it was consensual at the time it happened then it's not rape
>>
>>680014687

i'm not op
>>
>>680015231
has op responded yet or was this just b8 all along?
>>
>>680014549
>but pain is worse than death.

Do you even know how the people at the death row are suffering? That's psycho torture. You're sitting every day alone in your cage and wait for a guy to tell you f you'll die tomorrow or not. You wont die once - you will die EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY BECAUSE OF THE FEAR.

Will the death penalty help the victims? no - The murder's death won't cure their inner wounds or make the rape unhappened.

Will it keep another potential rapist from doing it? No! While france executed burglars at public spots, the other pollocks stole the pocket money from the watching and bursting audience.

You wanna know what will help? Prostitution! Stats has shown, that countries with legalized prostitution has a lower rate of rape.
>>
>>680014629

lol ok. i will. thanks!
>>
>>680014798
>stockholm syndrome
Here we go with this shit again... More external blaming because people don't like to accept personal responsibility. How sad

>doesn't actually leave marks, but hurts like fuck anyway
How exactly then? Your story smells more and more of bullshit with every post
>>
>>680015168
tbh its a lot like what guys tell girls to do.
> Why didn't you have a friend with you?
> Why were you alone at night, that was retarded?
> You were drunk and suggestive duh?
> Don't dress like a slut
last one would be a stretch to justify but yeah
>>
>>680014549

>pain is worse than death

Your molly-coddled bubble-wrapped childhood is showing, spanky
>>
>>680015311

i don't know if op posted anything but the original post
>>
>>680003633
What about when these whores scream rape for revenge? Ive seen it happen to numerous people by numerous women who clearly werent raped
>>
image searched for med pics sex abuse, some crazy scary pics there, thanks, i think anon
>>
My good friend doesn't agree with that statment
>>
>>680015357
You can still fuck for money... also there is something called tinder.
>>
>>680008201
So if I kill em after I rape em it's better than just raping em right?
>>
>>680015546

Except when someone tells guys to watch put for themselves, guys don't call it "victim blaming", they call it smart
>>
>>680003633
>should have a mandatory life sentence

Since when could you choose if you wanted one or not? kek.
>>
>>680015598
>spanky
I think the problem here was that this guy wasn't properly spanked as a kid
>>
>>680003633

mandatory castration
>>
>>680015740
>So if I kill em after I rape em it's better than just raping em right?

that does seem to be the general consensus
>>
>>680015598
Fuck know, I almost died 2 months ago and it would have been painless if I did. Then when you start to recover then the pain hits hard. It would have been quick and painless.
>>
>>680015705
Exactly! and what do ugly ass niggas do when there's no hooker around? rape! Legalize this shit everywhere! Problem solved!
>>
File: 1413390572152.jpg (394KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413390572152.jpg
394KB, 640x960px
>>680008038
>>
>>680015418

if you want to prove these people wrong i'd suggest undergoing your own systematic abuse from somebody who has manipulated you for years into believing everything they say and distrusting everything you think.

go do that. then get out of it. and then i'll listen to you talk about how easy it is.

god damn. how can you possibly think you're an expert on something you've never experienced? you're like people who say the moon landing was faked, but give no feasible proof other than flimsy "but the wind on the moon" arguments, as though they've been there to check for themselves. you just like the sound of your own voice and the look of your own words.
>>
>>680015910

Are you saying you'd rather be dead? If so, what's stopping you from taking your own life?
>>
File: FNQEU7n.gif (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FNQEU7n.gif
3MB, 640x480px
Once upon a time there was this high school teacher, let's call him Mr. John. Mr John had taught for many, many years and had earned the respect of students, parents and other teachers.

Mr. John had a student, let's call her Murdering Mary. One day after an average school day Murdering Mary tells a teacher that Mr. John raped her. A serious allegation which was met with swift actions.

Mr. John was fired, police were actively investigating him, local news kept talking about his perverted ways and his wife left him and took their daughter with her. At the end of that week Mr. John took his own life.

Crying and screaming Murdering Mary was in shock and later made a confession. She stated that Mr.John did not rape her, she only said that to try and barter for a better mark on her recent test.

This girl, Murdering Mary;
Lied about being raped.
Had him charged.
Fired.
And ended his marriage.
She was responsible for him taking his own life.

This is why. THIS IS WHY! When a woman claims to have been raped the law will not take it as a fact and instead must rely on evidence.
>>
>>680015546
Pretty sure this is satire
>>
>>680016133
I placed a bet on one individual and want to see if it will pan out.
>>
>>680003633
this is actually, factually, great bait, no sarcasm implied. very well done, OP
>>
>>680015168
"Stay at home alone"

Cop: Do you have anyone who can back up that alibi?

You: No, I was home alone

Cop: You have the right to remain silent.......
>>
>>680004105
I think it's the society we live in. We have very strict terms of privacy on terms of clothing. We are a private culture. In Africa it's not a big deal except in South Africa which is arguably the most advanced of the African countries and predominantly white. It bothers women in this country because they feel more violated than someone in and African country or any other 3rd world civilization. The culture depicts the people and the people reflect the culture.
>>
>>680016154

This is fucking sad! Was you close to him?
>>
>>680016154
False raep accusers should be raeped by the entire town as punishment.
>>
>>680007985
WALRUS VAGINA
>>
>>680012575
I work in a restaurant
Some birch ate $20 worth of food
Left
Came back an hour later
Got her money back
Came the next day and ordered the same thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teogyQ7_r4s
>>
>>680016082

>you're no expert!
>free thought and evidence be damned!
>Listen and Believe!
>>
I never met a person that would be rather killed than raped.
>>
>>680016386
With the reaper's scythe?
>>
>>680016082
Once again you have been asked specific questions and have been unable to provide a legitimate response, and therefore have resorted to name-calling and telling me I'm not allowed to ask logical questions unless I've also been abused. Don't bother responding if you can't actually back up anything you say
>>
>>680016493

"free thought" and "you're allowed to believe whatever you want to confirm your own bias" are two different things
>>
File: college today.jpg (84KB, 780x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
college today.jpg
84KB, 780x392px
>>680016354
>not having cameras around
>>
>>680016436
What is this? Cringe shit?

If you are a man, you can't be raped unless you're extremely beta as fuck.
>>
>>680016354
Have a hidden camera in your room running 24/7 so therefore every second of your life is documented. Take that bitches!
>>
>>680016082
>I'd suggest undergoing your own systematic abuse from somebody who has manipulated you for years into believing everything they say and distrusting everything you think.

You mean like feminists do to everyone?

I was raped. I'm not a 'rape survivor', I'm a person. I learned to cope. Being nearly killed in another incident, I can say that they both fucking suck, and comparing the two is comparing apples to cows. I gopt over it.

People who don't get over it are people who are trained to affirm they're weak, helpless, and incapable of learning from the shit that happens to them. By people like feminists and the idiots who actually believe the bullshit they spew everywhere.

You learn to live or you die crying. Anyone who says 'rape survivors are strong' is ignorant. Rape survivors are people. Fuck you and your condescension.
>>
>>680016385
I was only his fucking wife.
>>
>>680016241

Seriously weakens your position, /b/ro
>>
>>680016606

is it doesn't matter what argument or evidence is given, you will retort that it's not enough. it'll never be enough for you unless it proves your argument

also i wasn't one of your replies, idiot. i'm somebody else who thinks you're just as narrowminded
>>
>>680016565
Sure, why da fuck not?
>>
>>680016851

I am aware of the power of anonymous. I still have a few tricks that can be played.
>>
File: 13428.jpg (20KB, 300x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13428.jpg
20KB, 300x336px
>>680016624
sure....
>>
>>680016615

>you're not convinced by my secondhand story riddled with holes? Confirmation bias!
>>
>>680016386

That hot girl just accused me of rape!
>What? No I didn't.
Don't believed her, guys, she's a false rape accuser. Anyway let's all rape her now. It is a fair and just punishment.
What??!
Agreed.
Yes, to falsely accuse rape demands a rape punishment.
>But I never-
I call dibs on fucking her up the ass!

And that's why we don't have that punishment.
>>
>>680016650

i'm not talking about a rape. i'm talking about people who end up in relationships that are good long enough for one party to invest in manipulating the other, to the point where the other person feels incapable of leaving due to any number of circumstances.

sorry about what happened to you, but it's just not what i'm talking about.
>>
>>680013856
This post gave me hope for the future
> a cure is in sight
>>
>>680016386
Since the accused will be forever viewed as a rapist and never be able to find work again, the false accuser should be sued for damages of income till retirement, defamation, any medical bills medication or therapy. After paying him hundreds of thousands or perhaps higher it would help scare off would be false accusers.
>>
>>680017071
I don't see a problem with that. Do you?
>>
>>680016877
I can tell by your inability to use the shift key that I've had a separate conversation with you in this thread, in which your were exhibiting the same level of ineptitude, resulting in your own inability to come up with anything else by another ad hominem. And now I see that after losing that argument you decided to jump in somebody else's and employ the same tactic as if it was going to be more effective the second time around. If you don't want to admit responsibility for the fact that you or whoever you know is a pussy, then I can't stop you, but telling me I don't know what it's like to be a pussy doesn't make you any less of one.
>>
File: ChynaJzz.jpg (42KB, 376x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChynaJzz.jpg
42KB, 376x432px
>>680016971
she forced me to cum on her
>>
>>680017051

wasn't my story lol. again, i think you think you're talking to somebody else.
>>
>>680017398
From where do ya have my mom's pics, nigga?
>>
File: dement.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dement.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>680017071
>kek didn't know this was a rekt thread
>>680016386
autistic fagoos trying shock factor and edgy posts are getting raped metaphorically (for now)
>if you have a retarded opinion the penalty should be castration via nut cracker
>>
>>680016634
>>680016616

Cop: video evidence can easily be altered or edited. It won't be allowed into court.
>>
File: 1375632024369.jpg (30KB, 435x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375632024369.jpg
30KB, 435x351px
>>680004019
>>
File: 1457081252980.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457081252980.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>680017462
>>
>>680017398
Shit if he even was able to get it up, then it wasn't and can't be rape, as this indicates that he was a willing participant.
>>
>>680017614
Well fuck my ass and call me the accuser
>>
i think it's funny that these opinions have to be relegated to the shittiest anonymous corners of the internet, and you all still think you're right

/b/ is just as bad as tumblr
>>
>>680017614
Technically the judge decides what is and isn't admissable
>>
File: 1443549991925.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443549991925.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
baaaad bait
>>
>>680003633
Was raped when I was 15 by an older man. Didn't like it back then but I got over it pretty quickly, doesn't even bother me now, any rape victim that act "traumatized" for years after is either just a fucking bitch or trying to get sympathy off other people, If I had to choose again I'd prefer to be raped over being murdered.

Also I'm completely straight and had gotten over it completely about 2 years later.
>>
>>680017823

I guffawed
>>
>>680017847
You have just become the biggest faggot in the entire thread, congratulations
>>
>>680009276
I was different. Guy who apparently hated me turned out to be gay for me and hated that I was the one causing his gay feelings. I found out he was gay for me when he raped me after school.
>MFW After being raped I figured out I liked being banged by dudes.
>MFW I liked being raped
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 41





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.