[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone of you ever tried to date a feminist? greentext would be nice

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 44

File: 67758.jpg (31KB, 460x467px) Image search: [Google]
67758.jpg
31KB, 460x467px
Anyone of you ever tried to date a feminist?

greentext would be nice
>>
>no
>>
>nope
>>
>>679983701
Yes
But the thread is about to 404, bump and I'll green text
>>
>>679983701
bump
>>
>>679985338
>bump
>>
>>679983701
No but I've infiltrated a group of feminists at work by playing the PC card, acting like I accept all "genders" and tell them they're underpaid etc.
It's a hard ruse to keep up but my boss asked me to do it.
>>
>Dated feminist
>Really nice girl, cared about me and cared about herself
>We had the time of our lifes

Anything else you wanted to know?
>>
yes, figured it out too late
>cute girl, seemed 8/10
>met her in a party, asked for number
>texted for a while, couple dates
>couple weeks later at a party with her
>went for a cigarette outside, it was cold
>offered my jacket
>she went awkward and refused to take it
>wtf
>later that night she exploded and inquired me about what do I think of women and equality
>all my wat's
>she tried to irritate me for the next 2 hours
>I lost it and told her to fuck off
>she and her friends later contacted and apologized, I didn't say another word to her
>>
ITT

>Betas
>>
>>679985792
cut off that blue pilled bullsit
We all know that if you date someone who have enough mental issues to be a feminist, it is not going to end well for him
>>
>>679985338
not this guy but I have a story.

>Going to first date with girl
>super nice via texting first time ever going out with someone online
>feels confident
>gets there and we sit down
>Waiter comes up to us and asks us what we want
>I ask her what she wants and she just scoffs at me
>Okay
>Order my food and she doesn't order anything
>I ask her what's wrong
>"I can order for myself Anon"
>Tell her I was just asking
>"Wow Anon, I thought you were different, fuck you i'm leaving"
>The waiter brings my food which was a hamburger
>It was really cold
>I look up and there is a small gap where you can see the chefs cook
>One of them is looking straight at me with dagger eyes like I fucking just killed someone
>All I did was ask her what she wanted
>>
>>679986074
Hopefully you didnt pay
>>
the trick is to call them out on stupid shit they say and roll your eyes as if they were arguing that the earth was flat or something

they're too used to obsequious faggots with no opinions of their own

in my experience they get flushed with the anime eyes and all wet between the legs when you don't take them seriously

problem is hot ones are like hens teeth but if you meet a passable one who is all in your face with the feminism thing give it a try
>>
>>679986252
I payed the 10 dollars.

I just wanted to get out of there and not cause a bigger scene than it already was.
>>
bumpu
>>
>>679983701
>dating one now
>she's asleep in my bed
>she's a lovely INFP
>very caring
>very sexy
>intelligent enough to have serious discussions with
>strongly opinionated, sure, but certainly not bigoted, small minded or closed off from other opinions
>I'm admittedly a little racist and sexist, little /pol/ish but she doesn't seem to mind
>more humanity than logic
>sometimes an emotional mess
>very childish and playful
>also very mature and rational when she needs to be, able to compromise and understand when she cannot have something
>never cries 'misogyny' or 'oppression' unless it actually legit is.
>loves anal

Feminists aren't bad people, guis. We've been together over a year and every day we only seem to fall in love more.
>>
>>679986898
>loves anal

Anon dating a tran
>>
>>679986898
>/pol/ish
>>
>>679987012

>being this virgin
>>
>>679986898
>posts meyers brigg
You know that doesnt matter right?
>>
File: bart.jpg (83KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
bart.jpg
83KB, 540x810px
A feminist I shortly dated in my early teen years keeps trying to convince people that a sexual assault that allegedly happened resulted in her pulling out her gun and shooting him.... Even her own family tells her to quit sharing that bullshit story, but on some "survivor awareness day" she wore a t-shirt where she wrote that story on it....
>>
>never cries 'misogyny' or 'oppression' unless it actually legit is.

I never "legit is."

It's always the views and actions of individuals that THEY project onto society and half of the world population, or an entire race, or whatever.
>>
>>679986898
>INFP
> this bullshit
Faggot
>>
>>679987076
Exactly he is a queer, all of /pol/ is gay
>>
>>679986898
its a typical bias so you should expect general collective hate for feminists while totally disregarding feminists that don't fit bias
>>
>>679986898
What is
>INFP
>>
I'd never dare, it's basically suicide.
>>
>>679985813

I'm curious, on the first couple of dates who paid for food/drinks? I'm wondering just how far she's willing to go with equality.
>>
>>679986898
But how can she be a feminist then?
If you're at least half-intelligent you know that feminism is a redundant term and a stupid one if you're actually supporting of EVERYONE's rights.
>>
>>679987229
Rather feminist is now a catch-all term for small minded people who exhibit bigoted views and have an almost pathological aversion to being proven wrong or admitting a mistake. Not all feminists are like that but there have been posts by many people, even a former feminist, who claim that their culture is a mob mentality where the contrarians are bullied into submission even after they quit.
>>
Yes. Everything here is true.

> holding open doors is internalised misogyny
> if im not vegan im a misogynist (i went vegan for 6 months.)
>cries about fucking everything. She cried if i got her the wrong coffee, if there was a fly in the room, everything
> whore, hooker, slut, prostitute are all offensive and only "sex worker" is PC
> cries and screams when i talk about liking big tits or features of a woman- objectifying and hurts her. She talks about ex partners and guys with big dicks, i give the same argument and im being childish and insecure and its a turn off for her

I knew it was over when she said she had to poop. I was already over it all at this point.
> "ladies don't poop"
> dead silence, shocked deathstare expression on her face
> stole a bottle of vodka and left forever
Never again.
>>
Depends what you mean.
If you mean a REAL feminist, then sure, I am dating one now, she's lovely and I am going to marry her. I would even consider myself a real feminist.
If you mean a third wave/whatever the fuck they are now then no, Italy not, but I have had them find my girlfriend through Facebook and harass her about how much she must hate herself to date somebody so horrible as to disagree with a woman one time.
>>
>>679987227
And, by default, you're a faggot.
>>
>>679986898
Does she understands what a joke is though? If you are in a relationship that you need to constantly rethink what you are about to say in order not to trigger your partner, its a very shitty relationship. doesnt matter how cute she is, having to explain all your comments or jokes is a terrible thing anon. You will get fed up soon enough.
>>
>>679987464
see >>679987541
They don't actually know or care if they are feminists in the actual sense of the word, they use it because their agenda is to push for female superiority but under the guise of fighting a perceived oppression.
>>
>>679983701
> got married to a feminist
> She is redhead named donna
>>
>>679987595
>>679986898
>>679985792
Your samefagging is not working, go back to tumblr.
>>
>>679987606
True. But remember if somebody claims themselves as affliated with /pol/, they are usually queer
>>
File: image.png (213KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213KB, 750x1334px
>>679987595
What do you have against us Italians?
>>
>>679987388
we didn't to a movie/restaurant
we went for walks and talked
and for a beer, but she was already there when I got there and had bought for herself
>>
>>679987183
>not understanding
I know it's just a greentext. She's reasonable in these kinds of situations and will call people out for being sexist and misogynist only when it's plainly fucking obvious.

>>679987160
>>679987188
At least she doesn't believe in some shit like star signs.
>>
>>679983701
>implying feminists date.

Poor anon living in a fantasy world.
>>
>>679987595
Definitely not*
Fucking stupid touch-screens and autocorrect.
>>
I dated a feminist once, never again.
> blue-balling like mad, found a girl on my friends facebook
> add her, start speaking about normal shit, girl seems normal.
> she has no job, colourful hair, very petite
> meet her twice, banged, asked her out
> few weeks down the line, we get into discussions about her getting a job, or going to college, anything to make her a normal functioning member of society. She's not interested.
> further down the line, we get into an argument about how women are unfairly treat, how men are shitty people but I'm an exception, alarm bells start ringing at this point.
> try anal with her once, dump the bitch, get on with my life.
> accuses me of raping her to all of her friends, I get treat like shit by A LOT of people in my home town
> few weeks later, she starts speaking to me again, wants to get back together.
> argue about the rape allegation, finally say I'll get back with her if she tells everyone it was a lie
> finally agrees, fuck her a few more times, screen shot her saying I didn't rape her and it was a lie to get back at me.
> dumped that bitch again, got slandered again with false accusations, show everyone the screen shot, she's hated now and is more anti man than before
Overall she was one of the best fucks I've had because she truly had daddy issues, would do anything to please my dick but had a terrible fucking attitude. Overall would use again, but could not date her.
>>
>>679987817

Ah I see. Bit of a shame though, you could have found out much earlier that way.
>>
>>679987862
But the meyers brigg is bs because it changes by day. You cant expect aomeone to have the same personality forever, that doesnt happen. Also it has no place in your greentext. Ok so she is an introvert who uses feeling as her rationale is intuitive and perceptive, whats that matter to the conversation?
>>
>>679983701
Yep.
>started dating
>wasn't a feminist or was not vocal about it
>(was not vocal about it, so really, not a feminist)
>good sex
>had fun
>she became more feminist, not really noticeable yet though
>developed new sexual tastes
>rape fantasies
>power dynamics
>wanted to be owned/humiliated
>I said, sure, if that's what you want I can do that
>had even more fun
>she was so into it
>then she got guilty
>felt bad that she liked those things
>couldn't do them anymore, or much sex at all
>became super political
>everything was sexist
>I broke it off with her shortly after

At least she was someone on the side. I didn't waste much time of effort. And there never was any chance of it biting me in the ass-- I had hundreds of texts proving she wanted what she got. It just sucks that feminism ruined a good sexy time.
>>
>>679985338
I am this guy
>2 year ago
> college sophomore year
> ecn 142 ( macro economics)
> Insanely hot petite girl, very outspoken, seemed like she would fun as fuck at parties
> few weeks in start talking to her, already sitting next to her
> Immediately into the first conversation
> She starts inserting her views on how male sex dominated the business world is
> I should have guessed this from a girl with blue highlights in a business college
> Whatever.png
> Could just be one isolated incidence, wrong as hell
> After a few more conversations that magically lead back to sexism 2 weeks later
> I get the number
> Fuckyes
> Start texting her that night
> She's cool
> Okay no she's not
> She's fucking opinionated and her opinions are wrong
> I've had a lot worse conversations with far less attractive people with the sole intent to bang them
> Keep talking, she goes to sleep while texting
> see her next day and she tells me she had a dream about me
> Alright.
> I ask her to elaborate
> Doesn't
> Text her the day after
> ask her if she wants to meet up
> Anon, can I bring a friend
> I somewhat blatantly ask her if it's a girl or boy
> Why the fuck would I do that?
> 10 minute later reply
> Yes, she is
> No fucking tirade?
> Maybe I misjudged her
> agree to meet up at the CU (on campus hang out) at like 8 pm
> Show up, she's with her friend
> We get some coffee at the Dunkin Donuts in the CU
> they show up, friend looks like a thumb
> 1 out of 2 isn't bad
> She orders for her, not suspicious
> We sit down
> They sit awkwardly close, somewhat suspicious
> Girl 1, starts laying all over her mid conversation, red flag
> Barely talking to me, won't stop talking to each other, red flag
> I have to fucking do it, I ask if they are together, Dying to know
> They said they don't believe in men and women being together
> wtf?
> I am more dumbfounded than angry
> Girl 1 looks at me
> She knows what she did
> spend the next 2 hours listening to bullshit
>>
>>679987766
You fucking retard
4chan needs poster IDs again.
>>
>>679987287
inserts nails in fingers and penis

fucked up fetish shit basically
>>
>>679983701
i was married to a chick that started turning into a femnazi... but what would you expect from a political science major...
there's not much to greentext, other than that she got increasingly more controlling, unappreciative, bitchier, stopped shaving her legs... all that bullshit
ironically all that while being a nypho that wanted it daily

glad i got rid of her tho
>>
>>679988178
>> few weeks in start talking to her, already sitting next to her
>> Immediately into the first conversation
>> She starts inserting her views on how male sex dominated the business world is
>> I should have guessed this from a girl with blue highlights in a business college
>> Whatever.png
>> Could just be one isolated incidence, wrong as hell
>> After a few more conversations that magically lead back to sexism 2 weeks later
>> I get the number

Wait, what? You ignored every single red flag. Why did you even want her number after so many dull conversations?
>>
>>679988178
>>679985338
Took you a fucking while
>>
I know one feminist that were full feminazi and now it's a normal member of society. Just because she get a boyfriend and some daily sex.

Absolutely topkek.
>>
>>679985719
You boss has employees infiltrate radical ideological groups at work?

Dude, you don't get paid enough for that shit.
>>
>>679988178
Lol, so you hung out with feminazis, even though you knew they were nazis?

You are really lonely aren't you
>>
>>679988440
>all posters are like me and are permanently wired to /b/ instead of having other, better things to do.
>>
>Moved to the United States from Russia years ago
>Broken English
>Girl comes up to me says i'm exotic and would like to know me
>What sure okay
>We go on a date
>First date ever
>I try to open the door for her
>she refuses and pushes me away
>then proceeds to open doors for me
>What the fuck must be funny american humor hahahaha
>Goes to mcdonalds
>she orders nothing
>Asks her why she is not getting anything
>She says it's not right to eat meat
>fucking kill me.
>Asks her where she wants to go
>Gluten Free Donut shop
>Go there
>Tries to open the door for her on impulse
>Pushes me so hard I get shoved onto the ground
>Oh you cheeky bitch
>Goes in to the Gluten Free Donut Shop
>everything is 100 dollars or some shit
>She gets a supreme gluten free donut with a ultra gluten free soy espresso coffee blend or some shit
>We leave
>I try to open the door for her again
>Why am I doing this I was raised too properly by my parents
>She shoves me so hard but I stand my ground
>She spills coffee all over me
>I scream and fling my arms up
>Smack her upwards like a MK Uppercut
>She has a bloody nose
>Oh fuck me
>Get scared cause theres people coming towards me looking angry
>Broken English
>Was trying to say i'm sorry but it came out as you sorry.
>Run out of the store and go home
>Known as women beater for a year at school

found out later she only went out with me because she wanted to conform me or some shit.
>>
>>679987287
Google Meyer-Briggs

>>679987464
A feminists definition of feminism is the same as an egalitarian's definition of egalitarianism. By definition I'm a feminist but I hate using the word because of the connotation of radical feminism, separatist lesbians, misandry and tumblr feminism that is rife in the internet age. I call myself a humanist or an egalitarian or an equalist or whatever but the dictionary definition of feminism (though not it's practical definition) is 'equal representation of everyone' and was coined during a time when women were severely oppressed.

>>679987619
Yeah she's pretty good. I know what her 'triggers' are (I hate that word, she knows I hate it) because she's so damn open about it all. S and isn't a joke but I'm also mindful to not joke about some things, though talking about it is not only completely cool but welcomed by her - she's very interested in personal betterment and we help each other heaps through this process.
>>
>>679988412
College study, hungry for puss
There aren't very many hot girls in my classes.
I wasn't after the conversations. She was hot as fucked, I had no intention of dating. Let me clarify; My story is about trying to bang a cheeky feminist.
>>
MOAR stories pls!
>>
>>679988482
It's a large company of 560 people in one building and we're good friends, drink beer and gamble etc on the weekends.
It's more about protecting our asses than anything.
>>
>>679988594
>Was trying to say i'm sorry but it came out as you sorry.
>Run out of the store and go home
>Known as women beater for a year at school
Fucking gold
>>
>>679987661
I have to admit that I'm not well informed of feminism but yes some of them use it as an agenda (of COuuuuuuuuuuuurse this' happened) and feminism has become a shitstain but that's sadly because of the people who stained the image of non-radical feminism
>>
File: arsehole cunt.jpg (135KB, 1024x1506px) Image search: [Google]
arsehole cunt.jpg
135KB, 1024x1506px
>>679986898
>intelligent enough to have serious discussions with
>strongly opinionated, sure, but certainly not bigoted, small minded or closed off from other opinions

So not a feminist then?

>I'm admittedly a little racist and sexist, little /pol/ish but she doesn't seem to mind

aah, there's the blue pill

be an hero anon
>>
>>679988636

Oh I see, I thought you were trying to date her. Still, you seem very invested in her opinions considering you were only after sex and knew she was a raging feminist.
>>
>>679988440
You need to calm the fuck down, I'm drunk and a terrible typer. That took forever not because I was lollygagging
>>
>>679983701
I'm currently dating a woman that is a feminist
Difference is, she's not batshit crazy, just a little militant
She doesn't want to kill men, she is not a supremacist, she isn't preachy, she's faithful, dirty in the sackand a doll and we have the best of times together
We cook each other meals, play vidya and cuddle most of the time
There is a sizeable difference between a feminist and a feminazi
>>
>>679987989
>colourful hair
Why didn't you stop here?
>>
>>679983701
>dating one now
>is fat
>shes Venezuelan
>doesnt want gender roles on our kid
>if jimmy wants a barbie, hes getting a barbie
>litterally thats it
>she isnt crazy
>everything else is a plus
>more rational that any other girl ive met in my life
>no regrets
>sucks dick
>pussy tastes good
>lets me watch porn
>win
>>
>>679983701
well, yes. practically all women identify as "feminists". not everybody is some raging tumblr fucktard. I hardly ever actually meet people like that. The internet gives a them a disproportionate presence in the world.
>>
Most of them have daddy issues or latent homosexuality.
>>
>>679988819
The only reason I included and remembered so much about her opinions was because she was a paragon of feminist crazy and that amused the piss out of me to be honest.
>>
>>679988083
I'm not treating M-B like it's the final decider on your consciousness and I'm well aware of its limitations but it is a very good indicator of personality. Whatever her M-B type is doesn't matter, what matters is her personality, which the M-B test partially defines.
Every device that tries to define the mind have pretty serious shortcomings.
IQ is dependent upon the sample size who take the same test, a Schizo-typical scale doesn't take into account anyone who doesn't fit on the scale. These kinds of tests aren't denotations of your psyche, they are indicators.
INFP's are generally perceptive, emotional comunicators who are strongly empathetic struggle with worldview's separate of their own. Sure, that might change and all the dots points mightn't work but they can be fairly accurate.
>>
>>679988594
>you sorry
Kek
>>
>>679988885
>There is a sizeable difference between a feminist and a feminazi

120lbs?
>>
>>679989250
More like 240, bud.
>>
>>679983701
>Gf of 2+ years would probably identify as such if I asked.
>Occasionally says something cringeworthy (oscars being "the white awards" & such).
>Usually happens in passing. So it's not generally worth challenging.
>I prefer to look into the details before picking my stance on such things.
>Not worth saying "remember that thing you said a few days ago? This is why you're wrong"
>I do challenge her on occasion by suggesting less conspiracy intensive answers to such events.
>It's never gone badly.
>Her biggest pet issue is native relations
>Probably the most legit out of all the SJW causes anyway since you have this pseudo half government stuff that makes shit really ineffective.

Only time I've been genuinely uncomfortable was a game of cards against humanity with a friend, his pregnant wife, her sister and her sister's wife. The tone of the room was pretty PC and the whole "white privilege" thing got kinda out of hand. (But I can't exactly go soapboxing at a baby shower in their own home)

I should probably talk political stances with her. Just so shit doesn't clash too hard. She respects my opinion and generally considers me smarter than her.
>>
>>679988967
>lets me watch porn
>>
>>679988193
>implying they don't on any other boards than /b/
>>
>>679987989
idve said fuck getting back together with her but mad respect on doing it to set up the ending
>>
File: kekeke.jpg (19KB, 227x295px) Image search: [Google]
kekeke.jpg
19KB, 227x295px
>>679989250
>>
File: 5555.jpg (34KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
5555.jpg
34KB, 640x427px
I had my girlfriend get turned into a feminist by her friend

>Be living together
>I'm working full time
>She's doing the whole stay at home thing
>Doesn't bother me
>Nice coming home to a clean house and dinner
>She tells me one day she wants to start working
>Asks me to help her find a job she will like
>Help her find a job at T.J Maxx
>She starts working
>Not even a week into her job and all hell breaks loose
>Comes home one day pissed off
>Ask her what's wrong
>"YOU DIDN'T STOP ME FROM WORKING!"
>...wut
>"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STOP ME!"
>Confused as fuck
>"AND TELL ME THAT IT'S OKAY FOR ME NOT TO WORK!"
>I'm even more confused now
>"But...you wanted to work?" I tell her
>She starts throwing things and freaking out
>No idea what the fuck is going on
>She tells me that I'm a sexist pig who doesn't care about women
>I let her go 3 YEARS without ever working
>I worked full time so she didn't have to

Turns out her friend convinced her that I was oppressing her, telling her by helping her find a job even though she fucking wanted one, she was told her by her friend that I would stop her and be all like "I'm not going to let you work m'lady, let me do all the work!"

It made no fucking sense, ended up dumping the bitch and hooking up with my co-worker as fuck buddies, works much better that way.
>>
Feminists are generally not like how they are portrayed on /b/ (big surprise there).
Pretty much every woman I've dated has been a feminist and they've all been strong, funny, intelligent women who respect themselves and me.
In fact I probably wouldn't date a girl who was not at least supportive of the feminist movement.
>>
>>679988967
>want gender roles on our kid
>>if jimmy wants a barbie, hes getting a

So you stick with a fat stupid bitch becasue she lets you watch porn. Pathetic. Grow a pair.
>>
>>679983701
M8 some of the most extreme feminists love being dominated. So fuck yes.
>>
>>679985813
>8/10
>Feminist

Pick one. Attractive women don't become feminists because they get on fine in the world because they're attractive.
>>
>>679986074
women don't like it when you order for them. I haven't met a woman once that liked it at all.
>>
>>679989681
Taylor swift and Emma Watson are both feminists nice try though.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>679986492
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>679983701
A fellow posted on here before how he tricked a feminist into fucking him, she said she wasnt 'that kind of girl' and called her out on slut shaming
>>
>>679989481
That's because the ones discussed on /b/ are the crazy feminists that have taken social media by storm. They aren't the most numerous but they are the most cancerous and they do exist. Their cause is more aligned with female superiority or matriarchy than actual equality but don't use those words because it doesn't paint them in as positive a light as 'fighting for women's and LGBTQ's rights' does.
>>
>>679989199
Ok, but still it is unneeded in your post, it seems like you are fishing for good things to say
>>
File: Modern women.jpg (81KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Modern women.jpg
81KB, 500x250px
>>679989464
>Woman asking a question expecting you to give an unexpected answer

That's not feminist bro, that's just women.
>>
>>679987177
It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
>>
>>679986074
>Gets served a cold burger
>Doesn't politely send it back to the kitchen to either get it cooked properly or remade

Sounds like you cucked yourself anon.
>>
>>679988594
>ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY???
>>
>>679989796
He said atractive. Those 2 literarly have a teenage boy's body. Is this a trap thing?
>>
>>679987287
google bullshit test
>>
>>679989841
Also don't forget that /b/ is massively sexist so most if not all conversations about feminism here are legitimate misogyny.
>>
>>679986898
I'm with this guy. I basically only date feminists because I find women who are reflexively submissive / deferential toward men a turn-off. I find women who are opinionated and stand up for themselves to be really attractive. Also, the sex is usually a lot better with them, since they don't get hung up on having shame about liking sex and will often be open to and suggest a lot more things. One girl I dated LOVED licking my asshole while she jerked me off on her face, which was perhaps one of the best feeling things I'd ever experienced. If you're not a neck-beard, red-pill, clueless /b/tard, feminists shouldn't be scary to you.
>>
>>679987177
Sounds like you dodged a bullet m8, maybe even literally.
>>
>>679989803
wat
>>
>>679988967
does she let you use your money sometimes too?
is there a good boy point calculator for you?
>>
>>679986898
>but certainly not bigoted, small minded or closed off from other opinions
LMAO. Your shitty lies ain't foolin' anyone. No such thing as a feminist who isn't closed minded. If they were open minded then they wouldn't be a feminist as they'd see the evidence disproving things like:

Rape culture
Wage gap
Internalised misogyny
Listen and Believe rape "victims"
>>
>>679990041
>implying traps are not superior to feminist women.

You might as well be a faggot, anon.
>>
>>679990041
Sorry you don't agree but they are widely considered to be attractive by the American public.
>>
>>679990066
Most of it is just whining about the crazies and power fantasies over them, really. The things that are actually misogynistic are more of the porn webm threads you see everywhere.
>>
>>679990066
cuck radar is going fucking crazy
>>
>>679990163
>One girl I dated LOVED licking my asshole while she jerked me off on her face
How? You dont have to lie anon
>>
>>679990163
I hope you date a girl that immediately let's herself go after you agree to marry her and have two kids that she forces into pansexuality and want everyone to refer to them as xhe
>>
>>679989489
>>679988967
Not so much wrong with having a kid play with barbies, but make sure you DO teach the kid gender roles.

I was raised by a feminist/borderline feminazi and I was not taught how to be a man (mainly because she kicked my dad out and wouldn't let me see him, so I didn't have a role model either) and that really fucked me up.

After I moved out at 18 to go to university, I got back in touch with my dad, but it took years for me to rediscover my manhood and to learn masculinity isn't toxic.

tl;dr I was raised by a feminist to be a cuck male feminist. Don't do that to your son.
>>
>>679989499
inb4 rape allegation
>>
>>679990293
I agree and I think we can all agree that /b/ doesn't respect women at all.

Honestly seeing the hate here is what made me a feminist myself. You guys are so full of hate and I'd never want to be the target of that. Women in the Internet are harassed constantly and it sucks. I can empathize with that.
>>
>>679990274
>Update
Kim Kardashian is atractive by ameritard standards
>>
>>679990334
How? You mean logistically? I put my legs in the air, she licked my asshole, jerked my cock with her hands, then aimed it at her face when I was about to cum. I'm not sure what's so complicated about that.
>>
>>679990066

>legitimate sexism

FTFY
>>
File: 1460618944528.jpg (34KB, 488x351px) Image search: [Google]
1460618944528.jpg
34KB, 488x351px
>>679990163
How the fuck does she eat your ass out while jerking you off whilst you cum on her face.. with a diagram of you will ya fkn liar
>>
>>679989759
He wasn't even ordering for her yet, he just asked what she wanted, which isn't weird.

Also, I have dated women who like that, they're the more traditional (and more rational) types, but they're out there.
>>
>>679990307
Actually I'd expect faithfulness from any partner, and I respect my partners desire for the same thing. No cuckoldry here.
>>
>>679990519
So you were laying on top of her with your ass in her face and your cock near her forehead? It seems needlessly complicated
>>
>>679990517
Really doesn't invalidate my argument, and absolutely doesn't validate your assertion that there are no attractive feminists.
>>
>>679988178
>Could just be one isolated incidence, wrong as hell

The biggest lie men tell themselves about women.
>>
>>679987103
wanting shit on your dick
>>
>>679989796
They also have a public image they have to uphold. If it brings them more publicity, good or bad, they'll do it.
>>
>>679990573
>>679990666

Because you faggots are too stupid to figure this out, diagram incoming.
>>
>>679990931
I understand if she stops licking when you cum, but that is what you implied
>>
>>679990515
>boo hoo you hurt my feelings about wimmunz that's why I became a feminist
Fuck off to tumblr then.
>>
>>679989323
>Playing Cards Against Humanity with PC folk

What a nightmare.
>>
File: tylerdurdanfucksoverbitchgirl.jpg (209KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tylerdurdanfucksoverbitchgirl.jpg
209KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>679989796
hollywood doesn't count. Different dating market. By Hollywood standards Emma has a low quality boyfriend since he's not famous. And Tay-tay's dating life is just hilarious.

By Hollywood standards for women's attractiveness, they're towards the lower end, precisely where feminists tend to be.
>>
>>679991048
Nah.
Does it bother you that there are feminists on /b/?
>>
>>679990515
>Women in the Internet are harassed constantly and it sucks. I can empathize with that.

So are men. It's called equality.

>I think we can all agree that /b/ doesn't respect women at all.

I respect women, and expect them to behave as sensible adults. This means they can deal with problems and hardships just as well as men can. Of course there's nothing wrong with asking for help, or pointing out legitimate sexism. Many feminists, however, seem to immediately jump to sexism as an explanation without even considering there may be other factors at play.

I have nothing against women, my mother is a woman and so is my girlfriend. What I can't stand, however, are idiots, and most third-wave feminists (male, female or other) definitely fall into that category.
>>
>>679990066
Oh look, it's the old "any disagreement with feminism is just because you hate women" argument. Don't let the door hit you on the way out retard.
>>
>>679991294
Not really. It bothers me that there's an idiot moaning about misogyny on a forum that's primarily misogynist, like you claim.
>>
File: likethisright.png (19KB, 513x482px) Image search: [Google]
likethisright.png
19KB, 513x482px
>>679990931
?
>>
File: diagram.png (10KB, 968x278px) Image search: [Google]
diagram.png
10KB, 968x278px
>>679991042
>>679990666
>>679990573
>>679990334

For you faggots who will never experience it, this is how you get your ass licked and then cum on a girl's face.
>>
>>679988967
> This is the most beta thing I've read in a while
>>
>>679991438
Yeah anon, why are you here? Trying to change opinions?
>>
>>679990681
No. My assertion was that women who become feminists are from the low end of female attractiveness. Dating markets differ and Hollywood is a dodgy dating market.

Hence average guy dating a chick... she'll not be 8/10 if she's a feminist.
>>
>>679991294
News check. There have been retards on /b/ since the beginning of time.
>>
File: 1456768759143.jpg (363KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1456768759143.jpg
363KB, 2048x1365px
>>679983701
I dated a Tumblrista. She was an 8.5/10 hot blonde. College degree in environmental studies from a very big deal university.

HORRIBLE daddy issues (her dad left her mom) and basically totally pathetic in every way.

She was super sweet and nice and gorgeous, but otherwise totally useless, and with some seriously fucked up beliefs. She was pathetic to the point where she couldn't even drive a car.
>>
>>679991498
So she had a long tongue?
>>
File: wagegap34.jpg (237KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wagegap34.jpg
237KB, 1024x1024px
>>679990876
That argument could be made for TS, but Watson isn't using feminism as a PR tool, it's her full-time job. She's even given up on acting so she can spend more time 'fighting for women's rights' AKA attending expensive fundraisers and whining about a non-existent wage gap.
>>
Mine started injecting personal insults into our fights about whatever dumb shit she was all about. I decided to treat her like a male friend that would dare berate me in such manner. So I beat her ass, no words, just across the face after 2 warnings. Uppity bitch gets rush of femenism and goes even harder and I just beat until tears start rolling. Did that no less then 10 times until she got the message. We're getting married.
>>
File: 01.jpg (73KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
73KB, 640x427px
>>679991730
No, I just tilt my hips up so my asshole is in her face. Damn, son, how is this so complicated to understand?
>>
>>679991905
So she stops licking when you cum?
>>
File: 1405449621105.png (37KB, 1063x234px) Image search: [Google]
1405449621105.png
37KB, 1063x234px
>me and buddy double teams skank at a party
>pussy smells like dead cats
>fast forwards 9 years
>she is a top name in the social democratic party crying about patriarchy, rape culture, refugees welcome and all that shit

If you are from Sweden, you have seen her name in the media.
>>
>>679990223
kekd
>>
>>679991981
Maybe he has a really small dick too.
>>
>>679991612
See the very fact that you think that a woman's attractiveness should dictate her views on equality is, you guessed it, pretty sexist!

Attractive women get harassed relentlessly, of course there are attractive women who are feminists. I named two examples but
>o-oh Hollywood doesn't count
Literally any other example I give you you're just going to say
>o-oh that doesn't count
>>
>>679988594
Fuck this is funny anon. Thank you.
>>
>>679992050
Something. I still dont believe him
>>
>>679991373
/b/ not only disagrees with feminism, it actively hates it.
>>
>>679991981
Yes, she stops licking, aims my cock at her face, and takes a load of cum. I'm sorry you won't ever experience this.
>>
>>679990163
I second this anon. Date strong girls. More fun.
>>
>>679987572
>She talks about ex partners
Biggest red flag out of them all
At least you got a free bottle of vodka out of it.

>>679987989
>Banging a girl, then asking her out
wew lad, that's just asking for it.
Kudos on being smart enough to get that screenshot, although the burden of proof was on her anyway.

>>679988178
That's a pretty shit way to cop out of leading someone on, sorry about the feels anon.

>>679988967
Do the world and yourselves a favour and don't have kids.
Also
>"lets me" watch porn
toppest of keks to you and yours anon.
>>
File: 1460072233805.gif (72KB, 129x150px) Image search: [Google]
1460072233805.gif
72KB, 129x150px
>>679985893
you too
>>
>>679992126
holy shit, top guk
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 264x240px
Quick story

>at a local show
>last call
>whatever.gif
>met 8/10 chick that my buddy knows
>after 2 mins of chatting he leaves
>awkward silence
>fuck this
>"hey, you single?"
>"...what?"
>"I said are you single?"
>"...yes.."
>"let's go"
>"where are we going?"
>I look back at her as in walking out the door
>"In a cab back to my place"
>she fallows

>we get into a cab
>on the way back I start ginger banging her
>she's moaning and ends up cumming
>she says nothing

>back at my place
>throw her on the bed and take her clothes off
>end up fucking her super hard
>treated her like she ain't shit
>thuglife.webm

More?
>>
>>679992161
Yeah because you totally did
>>
>>679992137
I think most anons on /b/ are all for equality, but take issue with today's absolutely retarded third-wave feminism which is more sexist than all of MGTOW combined.
>>
>>679992137
With cunts like Anita Sarkeesian running around making baseless claims and blaming everything under the sun on men while not proposing any real solutions other than 'I would do a better job at it, just trust me, I'm a feminist', it's really not that hard to see why.
>>
My daughter's mother is a feminist.
I've dated more than one and my stories aren't (except maybe 1) because Intry to screen through friendship.

My babymomma is a great mom but I do believe that she is trying to conform my kid by creating "daddy issues".

She moved to the other side of the country (I allowed her because I have money and don't want my kid to grow up with a mother that hates me)

She has nil money and has a hard time meeting her obligations to the agreement she made, often leaving me to loan her cash

She surprise moves events like holiday celebrations in and doesn't tell me. This last visit I had to address many questions about why I had not called on one.

It's tough but my kid and I have a solid relationship. I think her mother is raising her fairly well and was always the kind of feminist I really could appreciate and understand. I am just hoping this isn't a sign of the future. People do change.
>>
>>679992054
>harassed relentlessly
Translation: Get attention from men they don't find attractive,
>Literally any other example I give you
No. Find a hot chick with one of those dumb "I need feminism signs" and I'll reconsider. (So long as it's not in front of a uni or anything like that where she might have caved to peer pressure in order to hold it up.)
>>
Where I'm from being a feminist pretty much means you want equal rights, equal pay for the same jobs. Of course, there's the nazis at campus areas, but if you're really asking if I've dated one of them, the answer is no. Have I dated a feminist? yeh. No problem. I like joking about the nazis all the time. But when everything boils down to it, I'm pretty much an egalitarian.
>>
>>679992309
moar
>>
>>679992318
Yup. She was into a lot of fun things. Anal, exhbitionism, rough sex where I'd hold her down by the neck and slap her around while I fucked her. We were planning on going to a swingers club, but we ended up breaking up before that happened.
>>
>>679983701

>be in college
>start dating this girl
>"anon I believe men and women are fundamentally equal"
>agree
> the end of the discussion.
>>
>>679991738
Thank God for Emma. The world certainly needs more professional privilege checkers.
>>
>>679992503
Uh huh, sure bud
>>
>>679992309
inb4 rape claims

make sure you get a consent form, consent video and at least two witnesses.
>>
>>679989853
Well, I ain't. It first popped up in conversation between us two days ago so it's been on my mind, I suppose.
Plus, INFP's are god tier, anyway.
>>
>>679991143
>Playing CAH, ever, with anyone
It's like the most dringe thing you can do in a group. Most of the people i've played it with are meme-spouting cretins or general ne'erdowells.
>>
File: 1454002248243.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454002248243.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
>>679992648
>introvert
>god teir
Pick one
>>
>>679992126
Top guk
>>
>>679988594
>be Яussian master race
>Go to Амеяека
>Find ряеттy Aмеякаи girl
>Роотреиее
>Амеяекаи нет наррy
>рооисн 4 Росса
>теая оf Vоdка fаll
>>
>>679985893
go back to tumblr, fat hamplanet beta-female. the only beta is you.
>>
>>679992555
That really is the problem with modern feminism. There are so many people who built their careers on being oppressed, they can never reach their goals, for if they reach equality, and feminism no longer has meaning, they lose their jobs. Since they now spent their productive years fighting a now-defunct cause, they are unlikely to find another job, so they just fucked themselves.

Feminism has become a business to too many people, thus they can never admit equality has been achieved.
>>
>>679992568
Whatevs. I don't need /b/ to approve for it to have happened. I'm 30, so by this age most of the women I hook up are old enough to have moved beyond vanilla sex.
>>
>>679991498
Who's who in this diagram?
Colors are gender neutral so it's a bit confusing.
>>
>>679986898

>is nice
>doesn't cry for mysoginy
>is intelligent
>humanity
>mature and rational
>caring

You're not dating a feminist, your greentext is pointless.
>>
>>679992382
Right. Unprovoked sexual attention from men old enough to be their fathers, constantly.

Let me ask you something and be honest. Do you really think there are no attractive feminists outside of Hollywood? Like if you had to make a 10000 bet on that claim would you make it?
>>
>>679992893
For not caring, you sure have spent alot of time defending your position.
>>
>>679992568
lol if you think thats hard to believe im feeling pretty sorry for you right now

u either need to get out more or ur underaged bampersand
>>
>>679992977
I'm a twenty-four year old guy, and I'm getting attention from women old enough to be my mother, and occasionally even older than that.

It's not harassment, it's a nuisance. Get over it.
>>
File: right on.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
right on.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>679990186
kek
>>
>>679988967

>Last week in town before moving out for college
>Nobody is able to hang out
>Ugly girl keeps on texting me
>Known feminist
>Gets mad all the time that I don't text her back and she derails all the time then apologizes
>fuck it
>Asks her if she wants to go camping
>"totally sounds like fun what should I bring?"
>"Whatever you want I guess"
>We both meet up there and pitch a tent, cook marshmallows, normal camp shit
>She goes on and on about how women are not treated the same as men
>Starts saying i'm different because I asked her out here and that she has always liked me
>after that everything seemed cool
>Later that night she starts just freaking out
>Saying that I was nothing to her and that I should go
>Okay.
>Grab my stuff and packs everything up
>"wait don't go Anon, i'm sorry I just think you are going to use me"
>This was just a camping trip before I go into the big city tf is she talking about
>Done at this point
>Tells her that I am different and that I love her
>"Oh anon I love you too"
>she talks about her favorite anime and shows
>All garbage
>We sleep in the same tent
>She tries to get ontop of me
>The smell of oppression hits my nose
>Oh god what is happening
>"It's too late Anon, you will confirm"
>We make love and I learn about everything from her
>So i'm
>dating one now
>is fat
>shes Venezuelan
>doesnt want gender roles on our kid
>if jimmy wants a barbie, hes getting a barbie
>litterally thats it
>she isnt crazy
>everything else is a plus
>more rational that any other girl ive met in my life
>no regrets
>sucks dick
>pussy tastes good
>lets me watch porn
>win
>>
>>679993153
>saved the thumbnail

faggot
>>
>>679988594
>you sorry
Someone SCREENCAP this.
>>
>>679992977
I can assure you if you found any feminist that looked 7+/10 she'd become almost instantaneously unattractive the moment she opens her ass-mouth to let all that shit flow out.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 225x225px
>>679992309
>morning comes
>we both wake up
>ask her if she wants to fuck again (I always bang them again when they come back)
>"no."
>lol k
>is acting super bitchy
>asks me where the bus stop is (as if I were to walk her there)
>usually I would take her but I instructed her on how to get there, rolled over, and went back to sleep.
>she leaves

>next night
>meet up with friend
>he's now trying to fuck that same chick
>forget her name and laugh about it in front of her
>she gets pissed
>buddy ends up listening to her bullshit about how I'm a sexist asshole and that I pulled her hair and it was inconsiderate and digrating.
>never said to stop
>gets drunker and now trying to chew me out for treating her like an object and oppressing her with dominate sexual behaviour
>tell her she loved it, she's a stupid cunt, and that I don't give a fuck.
>huffs and puffs and walks away.

>40 mins later she pulls me into the bathroom and demands that I fuck her hard from behind.

Women are fucking retards.

>>679992629

lol she knew she wanted it more than anything.
>>
File: firstlawoffeminism.png (479KB, 1021x429px) Image search: [Google]
firstlawoffeminism.png
479KB, 1021x429px
>>679992977
constantly?

I call BS.
>>
>>679993119
Does it happen to you so much that it becomes degrading? I would guess that it does not. How many times a day, on average would you say you receive unprovoked sexual attention from women old enough to be your mother?
>>
File: russian dating feminist.png (100KB, 770x703px) Image search: [Google]
russian dating feminist.png
100KB, 770x703px
>>679993225
here you lazy cunt
>>
>>679992966

You know, that's how real feminism used to be.

The SJW you see today are generally hated and laughed at by oldschool feminists.
>>
>>679991371
>Many feminists, however, seem to immediately jump to sexism as an explanation without even considering there may be other factors at play.
>I have nothing against women, my mother is a woman and so is my girlfriend. What I can't stand, however, are idiots, and most third-wave feminists (male, female or other) definitely fall into that category.

this
>>
>>679993027
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>679987737
Paulsen?
>>
>>679992484
>>679993313

Also lol at ginger banging
>>
>>679993582
Lol and you wonder why i dont believe you
>>
>>679993407
Cool shit I got screencapped.
>>
>>679989904
>Give me the pube and ass sandwich, with ballsauce please
>>
>>679991489
>>679991498
kek
>>
File: 1410373753848.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1410373753848.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>679988127
This is proof that feminists that hate men and preach against the power men hold are really just closet submissives and like being dominated by men because it turns them on and they hate themselves for it.
>>
>>679992977
>Right. Unprovoked sexual attention from men old enough to be their fathers, constantly.
That's still attention from men they don't find attractive. We all know there's a double standard women have when it comes to whether they fancy a guy or not.

youtube dot com slash
watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM

>Do you really think there are no attractive feminists outside of Hollywood? Like if you had to make a 10000 bet on that claim would you make it?

I'm reasonably certain. But I don't gamble large amounts of money on stuff I'm just reasonably certain about. Hence why I've given you something you could achieve to change my mind. I'm sure that my logic is good enough to apply to the vast majority though.
>>
Yeah, but not a raving-lunatic misandrist that you guys like to hate. He was the best thing in my life, and now as he's gone and not coming back. So now I don't date, I don't care to give my all to someone only to have them abandon me, and humanity is not very loyal anymore.
>>
>>679989978
Holy fuck topkek

Someone post this cap
>>
>>679992126
top guk
>>
>>679986519

cuck a Bernie cuck, you faggot
>>
>>679993418
Not true.

Back in the days, first and second feminist waves weren't nice and open minded, but they had legit reasons to fight.

Remember prohibition. A bunch of female fighting for banning alcohol. It was faminism.
>>
>>679993753
and saved so you at some point can become cancer
>>
File: 1455837521531.jpg (302KB, 1258x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1455837521531.jpg
302KB, 1258x1920px
>>679993196
>she talks about her favorite anime and shows
>all garbage

Drop her into a ravine.
>>
>>679983701
I did briefly
I can barely remember what happened but it went something like this

>conversation comes up about kids
>say I want a son
>somehow the hypothetical 'what if he wants to wear a dress' question comes up
>say fuck that shit he aint wearin no dress
>'but anon what if he wants to?'
>I say something along the lines of Id love my son no matter what but whoever got the idea in his head to wear a dress would fuckin die
>few weeks later she breaks up with me right before I go on vacation
>best vacation ever
>>
File: funniest-4chan-threads-soccer.png (17KB, 467x214px) Image search: [Google]
funniest-4chan-threads-soccer.png
17KB, 467x214px
>>679993966
>>
>>679993196
>Walking the dinosaur
Ah, i haven't seen this kind of meme work for a while. 7/10
>>
>meet girl
>cute as fuck. kind of small.brown curly hair
>we get along and hang out often
>sais she's bisexual but i shrug it off since it's kindof trendish for girls to pretend their bi just because it's 'cool' or some shit
>2 months later
>be in relationship with said girl
>she mentions her ex boyfriend at some point >mumbles asshole afterwards
>why
>she sais he knew she's bisexual
>sais she honestly told him that theres a girl she likes and they often experiment together
>wait what
>'he couldn't handle it so i dumped him'
>i'm curious now so i ask if she still sees the girl
>sais she comes over to her house sometimes and gives her the best orgasms
>'it's alright it's just girly stuff besides i loved her so it's alright'
>i don't know what to say at this point
>i ask if this means i can fool around too
>suddenly her mood changes from happy and childish to Angela Merkel
>'no that's totally different'
>i can't believe you would even consider cheating on me
>think shes joking but i'm not sure so i put up a faint smile
>not joking
>arguing ensues.
>my based manlogic is soon overwhelmed by menstrual garbage coming out of her mouth
>doesn't talk to me for 3 days afterwards
>then she texts me were done because she's going to commit to that girl and have a serious lesbian relationship with her
>2 days later she has a new boyfriend
>texts me every week for the next 2 years to come over to her house
>go there and fuck her almost every week behind her multiple boyfriends backs (about 6 a year)
>suddenly she breaks contact
>another year later
>wonder what became of her
>facebook.com
>shes a proper lesbian now. short pink hair. about to marry with a woman
>she's also pregnant

to this day i still don't fully understand
>>
>>679993196
>ugly girl
>stupid gendery theories
>acts like a dumb cunt

>win
no
>>
>>679994666
Nice trips satan. its fucking SAYS not sais you dopey cunt
>>
>>679983701
No, I have a brain instead of shit inside my head.
>>
File: 1449791351618.jpg (683KB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1449791351618.jpg
683KB, 1832x1754px
>>679994178
>Back in the days, first and second feminist waves weren't nice and open minded, but they had legit reasons to fight.

Well they were open-minded. More than the people around them. Sure there were a few radical, but the majority was aiming at achieving legislative equality and making sure contraception became widespread so that women could be in charge of their own bodies and sexuality.

>>679994178
>Remember prohibition. A bunch of female fighting for banning alcohol. It was faminism.

It was also backed by churches and a bunch of other movements. Furthermore, I'm from a part of Canada were there wasn't any real prohibition going on, so it's a part of American history I know very little about. Sorry.
>>
File: 1442467724358.jpg (5KB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
1442467724358.jpg
5KB, 250x176px
>be in my fav bar drunk as hell
>new bartender chick is 7.5/10 redhead
>talk to her awhile and smoke some cigs together
>same goes on for 2 weekends
>she adds me on facebook, after a while we end up on talking about her sexual fantasies
>fuck me daddy while you call me a whore kinda stuff
>neat.gif
>be at the bar with her
>someone says something that would trigger feminazis and she goes apeshit
>blablablaimafeminist.pdf
>oh damn, but shes into kinky stuff
>she told me shes also vegan
>fuck this shit i rather get drunk
>>
>>679994731
>Not seeing the walking dinosaur
>>
>>679991987
Åke? Från Jönköping?
>>
File: rth.png (1MB, 1219x703px) Image search: [Google]
rth.png
1MB, 1219x703px
>>679992309
>>ginger banging
>>
>>679994666
This is prime "da fuq?" to complement the devil's trips. Check'd nigga!
>>
File: 1421978211314.jpg (21KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
1421978211314.jpg
21KB, 475x263px
TOP GUK
>>
>>679992126
TOP GUK
>>
>>679991157
>laugh with cops and keep changing the video from 2d to 3d
lost
>>
>>679988440
Some boards move like molasses you know.
>>
File: merkel1502_v-contentgross-1.jpg (88KB, 473x320px) Image search: [Google]
merkel1502_v-contentgross-1.jpg
88KB, 473x320px
>>679994666

>shes a proper lesbian now. short pink hair. about to marry with a woman
>she's also pregnant

Girls are such faggots. Toplel
>>
>>679989489
Agreed, there are a lot more bushpigs looking for the D and something stable then 679988967's feminazi
As anon said, grow a fucking pair
>>
>>679993798
>Being so paranoid that someone will mess with your food
Not saying it doesn't happen, but if you're 'Merrican, you could literally bankrupt a restaurant over something like that.
Even the accusation would run a reputable establishment into the ground really fast if handled properly.

At the end of the day, it just sounds like you're being a pussy. If you go out to eat and pay money for something subpar, if you're good about it, they're generally good about it too.
>>
Why, even after figuring out your dating/seeing a feminazi would you continue?
Is this how a Beta transends into an Omega?
>>
>>679983701
yes well I don't think she would call it dating, and I'm still not sure the sex was consensual even after we both said yes many times while doing it.
>>
>>679991498
The tell that you're lying comes here, when you've taken the time to draw a diagram so that we believe you.
>>
>>679983701
i dated a tomboy chick that from 16 to 22 slowly turned into a feminist. no bueno
>>
File: 1406833385671.jpg (14KB, 210x194px) Image search: [Google]
1406833385671.jpg
14KB, 210x194px
>>679994914
>>fuck this shit i rather get drunk
Good. You made the right decision.
>>
File: anti feminist.jpg (339KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anti feminist.jpg
339KB, 1300x1080px
>>679992977
Oh, also wanted to show you... anti-feminist chicks tend to cover a broad spectrum of looks. As you'd expect for a random sample of people with higher intelligence who don't require cognitive dissonance to function ;)
>>
File: anti feminism.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
anti feminism.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
>>679996397
More
>>
Girls always say bad things about btards and whether they'd actually date one so there's that stereotype as well.
>>
File: anti feminism2.jpg (28KB, 399x487px) Image search: [Google]
anti feminism2.jpg
28KB, 399x487px
>>679996397
and more
>>
File: 1460574717566.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1460574717566.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>679988594

>you sorry
>>
>>679992729
Says the NEET on /b/
CAH is a fun game if the people you hang out with aren't complete tards.
>>
File: anti feminism3.jpg (126KB, 1159x721px) Image search: [Google]
anti feminism3.jpg
126KB, 1159x721px
>>679996397
and yet more
>>
File: 666.jpg (46KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
46KB, 500x498px
>>679994666
sup satan
>>
>>679991294
No but it amuses me that browsing /b/ makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>679993196
Sir. This is no win
>>
>be me
>take extra art classes because i have nothing better to do afterwards anyways
>meet girl who was really into naruto, she was kinda pretty, red hair, glasses, you get the picture
>don't have enough courage to tell her i like her, can't even start a conversation with her which is sad
>a few weeks pass and i made this shitty card naruto related (it was kinda cringy so i don't want to say anything more related to it) and plan to give it to her
>one day teacher is late to class and we were talking, about 10 kids
>nowsmychange.jpg
>feminism gets brought up, she starts saying how women are better than men in every way possible
>turns out she's a lesbian
>get really disappointed but relief that i heard it before telling her i like her
>go home
>dad and i fuck
>haven't thought of that bitch since
>thank god
>>
>>679992771
>tear of vodka fall
>>
>>679992977
>Unprovoked sexual attention from men old enough to be their fathers

It's more common for young girls to be attracted to older men, to the point it's almost a social norm, so I don't know what age has to do with anything.
>>
>>679995012
Im not one to laugh at obvious genetic defects but jesus its like roadrunner took off from that forehead
>>
>>679986074
What the fuck is wrong with your country? ...
>>
>>679988967
>is fat

Sorry you lost.
>>
>>679996397
muh dick
>>
>>679992126
top guk
>>
>>679997205
>dad and i fuck
Wut
>>
>>679997834
Whenever I feel sad that I can't get any, my dad helps me feel better.
>>
>>679983701
>Never Marry a feminist.

I dated a feminist lite. She wasn't bad but still had the stain on her from it. I would never commit to her. I knew she would not make a good wife. No longer with her and with some else so much better.

>Don't even waste your time with a feminist.
>>
>>679994666
>to this day i still don't fully understand

This was the perfect ending for your story mr. satan. Made me laugh.
>>
>>679985792
Faggot
>>
>>679998166
da fuq am I reading???
>>
>>679986074
I hope you didn't pay for the fucking shit.
>>
>>679986898
>not bigoted
>Cuck
>Faggot
>>
>>679998166
Oh no, dude fuck you. You make me laugh here but you are a lying bastard.
>>
>>679998829
Why is that funny? It's not, i'm just sharing my experience.
>>
>>679996601
I'm saying that the huge majority of people that play it unironically are usually 'tards anon.
Just an observation, no need to get defensive unless you're part of that group.
>>
>>679992966
This.
>>
>>679983701
>first date with qt3.14 grill
>anon im fem
>gender studies fan
>forensic psych major
>the whole 9
>muh representation in media.txt
>my autistic rant ensues
>rant every time femminum gibmedats come up
>feel bad but am convicted and stand behind what i believe.
>we get Chipotle "hey lets go dutch anon"
>equality.jpg
>tfw she makes fun of gender fluidity with Me
>tfw she's more Well rounded
>tfw healthy communicating
>tfw i stood behind my morals and love the woman Im with.
>>
>>679987989
alpha
>>
>>679994628
Thank you
>>
>>679985792
Did you enjoy it when she pegged you?
>>
>>679997401
>Massive, sustained over eating resulting in morbid obesity
>Genetic defect
yeah, nah mate.
>>
>>679998969
So you come home all down because that one redhaired girl was a lesbian. Your dad is like

>Hey champ what's up, why the long face?

And you sigh and tell him

>There is this girl I thought I liked. turns out she's lesbian dad. I'm a bit pissed but I guess I dodged a bullet, because she seems kinda crazy.

>Don't let it get to you son, there's plenty of fish in the sea, and not even all of them are crazy. Let daddy stiuck his cock in your pooper now, you'll see soon everything will be alright again.

Or does your dad give himself to you?
>>
>>679986074
My question is, did you send that fucker back and tell them to make it right?
>>
>>679997205
gib naruto card pic
>>
>>679993196
well played anon. well played indeed
>>
>>679990163
truuuu chains
>>
File: 1460352086713.jpg (27KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
1460352086713.jpg
27KB, 320x317px
>>679989885
God, that picture saddens me. It's funny cause I actually know one girl who does have a clear mind set and we have a shit ton in common.
>we call her yaya
>family friend
>I think her and I have some sort of tension but in a good way
>she's really smart, kind, and isn't a bitch at all
>we always have fun joking around
>8/10
>She gives me hope that there are good people out there
>You're great yaya
>>
>>679999095
How the fuck do you play that game "unironically" you hipster trash? Just play the Damn game. If you're playing with a bunch of PC days of course it's gonna be a shitty time, the game is intentionally made to be offensive. Find some people that can actually take a joke, or just play something else and stop thinking about it, it's that simple.
>>
>>680000809
Like your shitty anime wifu is a real person. Faggot
>>
>>680000809
The only problem is that she lives 9 hours away (the place we always visit to see grandparents and the rest of the family). She's visited her a couple of times and it's always cool getting to see her. I'm still too quiet at the beginning of seeing her and I just don't know what to say. I wish I've said more but I've barely even made a move on her nor do I have her number. I wish I can see you pretty soon, yaya. More than likely in the summer.
>>
>>679996455
all of my longterm boyfriends have been /b/tards and I swear on my gd life i'll never date one again
>>
>>680001558
What lol? I'm talking about a real person who is a family friend. Goddamn.
>>
>>679983701
ive dated a feminist nothing happend
fuck i was bored by the end glad it ended
>>
File: 1455668273758.jpg (18KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
1455668273758.jpg
18KB, 203x248px
>>679985792
I like to lie on the internet as well sometimes, makes me feel like I'm important.
>>
>>679999095

There's no such thing as doing something 'ironically'. You're just doing that thing.
>>
>>679987012
TOP KEK anon
>>
>>680001683
Maybe stop going out with /b/tards then. Most aren't able to love and take proper care of themselves, so they most likely will not be ready to deal with a partner. If you do date one, make sure you tell them why you're dumping them though, so they have a chance to better themselves for the next person. The hardest thing about my ex leaving me was being told that it was all her, that it wasn't anything I did (though some aspects of me probably were a factor), and she just doesn't feel the same way. It would be made me feel better even if she's made something up, because having the love of your life leave you, and knowing nothing you did coyldve affected it is the worst kind of living hell, it was despair without having anything to work towards. Just don't drop them without an explanation.
>>
>>679993407
Thanks, mate. You're gr8.
>>
>>679988193
Sorry about that....
>>
I dated a ginger who yelled at me for putting a hat on my dog because it is "animal abuse"
>>
Married to a feminist.

>skinny
>grew up with 6 brothers
>does what she wants but respects my opinion.
>loves sex.
> Doesnt give a shit if she pays or I pay.
>plays video game
>works full time and cooks all the meals.
>doesnt care who opens the door.
>basically doesnt give a shit.

Wait, she isnt really a feminist I guess. She just doesnt care whether a male or female does a gender assigned role. Basically we just live our life and do whatever.
>>
>>679992962
kek
>>
>>679992868
Remember that time we tried to get Ms. Watson to realize that we are all equal on /b/? We should have her come through more often.
>>
>>680002986
That's what you get for "Ginger banging," anon.
Also, post pics of her firebush.
>>
>>679992338

What is sexist about MGTOW?
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.