[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 40

File: image.jpg (671KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
671KB, 1600x1200px
Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
Nobody to nag you and nobody you're obligated to but your own self.
Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.
Then washed it down with a $5 coffee.
Because you have so much disposable income as a single guy.
Unlike married people who make a big deal out of eating out or getting anything but poverty coffee.
Put dat phone on silent so you're not bothered.
Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in your bed?
Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
No problem, no wife to explain it to.
Welcome to your castle. YOUR castle. Not hers. Not anybody else's.
You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

>kicked her out my property 6 months ago
>sleeping like a caveman on my hardwood floor because whos gonna stop me.
>>
>>679636434
You're the man, man
>>
File: yes.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yes.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>
>>679636434
You're the reason I wake up everyday, there is hope.
>>
>>679636434
Agree 100% - all of my 30s friends are pussywhipped but I'm perparing a travel to Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia.
>>
Truth
>>
>>679636434
Just turned 18 a lil while back, you're my role model
>>
>>679636434
again you, please post more pics of "your ex"
>>
File: mah-nigga.jpg (19KB, 552x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mah-nigga.jpg
19KB, 552x464px
>>679636434
This guy knows.
>>
>>679636434
sounds like your butthurt over her and didn't realize yet there's no pussy for you

be a man of the house while having a woman and then i'll be impressed
>>
>>679636434
That pic is unrelated. Your floor is littered with used tissues, empty pizza boxes, and puddles of your tears.
>>
>>679638817
>>679638398
t. cunt or pussy whipped beta fag
>>
Sounds fun
>>
i see this exact same thread posted by the same OP looking on the internet to get confirmation at least 3 times a week
>>
>>679637311

Like them Azn ladyboys, do you?
>>
>>679636654
How about don't get into shitty relationships

>get up at 3am for fast food and gf doesnt give a fuck
>both work so we have buttloads of cash
>love and respect each others boundaries and independece
>challenge eachother to push for greatness

Just dont fucking marry a dumb cunt whos only role in life is to be a wet hole for kids to come out of and youll be fine
>>
>>679639274
Its called copypasta u newfag
>>
>>679639503
this
>>
>>679639556
that pic doesn't match the content tho
>>
31 no wife no kids own my house and answer to nobody. Single life=best life. I've gotten tired of every girl I dated long term so I'm glad I never wifed any of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (550KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
550KB, 1200x1600px
Sound of alarm clock.
Hit snooze about 10 times.
Get ready for work.
At work. Intentionally be a prick to most people so they leave me alone.
Pack up at 4:59, out of building at 5:00.
Put phone on silent, disregard texts.
Eat out on way home.
Get home.
Lounge around and interwebz.
Maybe go to gym, maybe not.
Go to sleep.
Sound of alarm clock.


If you can have tons of fun with friends, have regular and casual sex with women, but maintain your freedom....Its like a drug

brb i do literally anything i want
brb i can be selfish as **** and fulfill all my needs
brb want to party so i call up the boys and we rage
brb want to have sex, so call up fwb and go to town

>muh wife... muh kids... muh lonely
married in your 20s...divorced by your 30s and paying her alimony so she can date other men...or staying in joyless marriage cuz it's "cheaper to keep her"
>>
More pics?
>>
>>679636434
Soooooo......your not fucking that bird?
She took half your shit including your bed, and fucked your best bro.

Yup living the dream......
>>
>>679636434
More of this goddess ass that you also posted on /pol/
>>
>>679639503
/thread
>>
>>679639763
More
>>
Desperately need more.
>>
>>679640399
>>679640544
Double dubs confirms we need more of that ass
>>
>>679640645
Right?
>>
I like the socks
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 526x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 526x494px
>>679636434
>married
>double income
>large house in affluent suburb
>2investment properties
>2annoying kids

All in all a good go so far. Good luck with your choices I guess - so long as you feel fulfilled and happy right?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x366px
He's right I'm married.. Agree... I still have a fair bit of freedom but mostly because I make decent money although I'd easily halve the income to be free as single man... Good points though and I've heard this is rare I'm just lucky I guess but here goes. Watching tv wife pulls pants down randomly starts sucking dick also when I'm asleep I sometimes get woken up this way for sex. In shower by self she'll randomly get in with me and wash me then blow me and bend over. Just awesome random sex. Making coffee in kitchen pulles my pants down and blows me cum in her mouth. Cooks great food always and is hot. But otherwise all things op said are true basically best thing I've got going is sex. But I'd love to go buy a ps4 and 70inch screen tv lol or just buy myself shit. Pic related how I sit sometimes when I think about single life
>>
Continue OP
>>
>>679636434
i do all that shit with a wife and kids.
unlike you i can wake up in the morning and take my kids out and do fun shit together like riding bikes, going to theme parks and zoo and visiting all sorts of nice places together. meanwhile your at home jerking off to traps on /b/.
>>
>>679636434
So with all your new found freedom you've slept after napping, and buy expensive coffee.

What a fucking badass.
>>
>>679636434
rather come home to a home cooked dinner then have to eat out alone all the time lol
>>
>>679636434
Keep that attitude and you will be a lonely motherfucker some day
>>
>>679639503
But that's hard, I'd rather just sack a good looking girl, that leisurely gives blowjob and wonder 20 years from now if my gf really has anything in common with me. Damn women!
>>
I'm free to travel to wherever i want and whenever i want
>>
>>679636434
Current social conditions make marriage a very bad idea for most men. They give up freedom, privacy, money and time. They gain literally nothing.
>>
>>679639501
lol, that's Thailand, you dipship, he's visiting the jungle there.
>>
>>679636434
married 7 years here and on a purely man/woman relationship level starting to see no benefit whatsoever from committing to life to a female indeed.

that said, the kids are awesome. they are work and commitment too but at least they make happy on many levels.

the wife ? she's turned the stereotypical always tired / bitching / whining / frigid stay at home mom. she commits to a certain amount of sex a month which i'm supposed to feel lucky about because many men just don't get any.

if i wasn't afraid to ruin it for my kids i'd fuck an escort or two montly.
>>
>>679641638
what do you do for a living? how old are you?
>>
>>679642764
Learn to cook food
>>
>>679643102
what do you do for a living?
how old are you?
>>
>>679636434
>In psychology and logic, rationalization is a defense mechanism in which certain behaviors or feelings are justified and explained in a seemingly rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable – or even admirable and superior – by plausible means.
>>
>>679636434
I'm in the same boat. I've been allowed to focus on my career and just got a new job making 210,000 per year before taxes. I know it doesn't make me rich but as a single guy it's more than I know what to do with. I'll wait until im 40 or so then marry some 21 year old hottie.

feels good.
>>
>>679643284
good thing psychology is a joke and not a science.
>>
lol, my wife and I are rich because DINK.
>>
File: fuckmedead.jpg (15KB, 460x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckmedead.jpg
15KB, 460x276px
>>679636434

Have fun with your shit existence OP

literally every unmarried male over 35 should kill themselves tbphwy
>>
>>679643284
/thread
>>
>>679636434
I'm married and rich, you're a faggot
>>
>>679643337
what do you do?
>>
I'm the man of my home and have a wife
She doesn't get away with her shit for very long before I lay down the law, and goddammit she fucking listens

Get on my level, OP
>>
>>679643337
and then get divorced two years later and the bitch will take half
>>
>>679643481
I'm a contractor for the department of state
>>
>>679643526
im already clearing 200k before im 30, you think im stupid enough to marry a hot fuckslut and not get a prenup? are you new?
>>
>>679643455
>the stories posted here blah blah fiction blah blah

Kys
>>
Many males with wifes are hen-pecked
>>
>>679643497
>Get on my level

or rather get a wife the level of yours

some just won't shut up or back down. you reach the line where you'd have to smack her around a bit for her to do so, and it's a bad line to cross
>>
File: 1433221892083.jpg (116KB, 740x686px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433221892083.jpg
116KB, 740x686px
>>679636434


so glad I never got a bitch pregnant, holy fuck. all the shitty condom sex and pressure to use the pill really fucking paid off. stupid kids getting off in a chick without thinking... welcome to 2016 where you will lose in court 99% of the time and your low wage job hasn't increased wages since the 1980s isn't enough to pay for even two people much less a baby... good fucking luck idiots! soooo glad to be on my own, feels good man.
>>
>>679643609
200k doesn't make up for an ugly mug m8. Unless you get plastic surgery of course.
>>
>>679641168
>married
>double income
>large house in affluent suburb
>2investment properties
>2annoying kids

you wouldn't be posting on 4 chan at 10 in the morning if this were the case, liar
>>
>>679641638
I bet your wife weights 300lbs so I guess the free blowjobs are to make up for it
>>
>>679643455
your wife is married with your money not you
>>
>>679643284
Such bullshit. These are constructed around what society thinks tolerable or you may believe to be the norm. True happiness is hardly static, and if having all this freedom is what makes OP happy , the "rationalization" you talk about just works on weak people, like you.

You should have been a psychiatrist; psychology is a pseudoscience...
>>
>>679642959

are you kidding me? how can you be lonely by not having a nagging fucking bitch nipping at your heels? hey kid, only beta faggots get "lonely", alpha males fuck girls and dump them, there is no need for commitment to a bitch that's just going to use you for money until she finds a better deal, fuck that game, pump and dump chump
>>
>>679643609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brznz2tif58

pre nups dont always work.
>>
>>679643787
Never had to do that, even once.
If she were at all like that, she'd have been tossed out ages ago.

Truth be told she's actually pretty chilled out.
>>
>>679643804
dont you miss sex?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
ITT: NEETs pretending their single life is on purpose
>>
File: 1453912728808.jpg (156KB, 528x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453912728808.jpg
156KB, 528x528px
>>679636434
>>
Married 30+ years to a wonderful woman. Harley and Yamaha R1 in the garage. I go hang with my buds when I want and come home to a loving wife and cuddle on the couch, awesome sex after. She cooks, clean, does all the home maker stuff and loves it. I have the best of both worlds.

Married is great. If you are married and whipped, you are doing it wrong.
>>
BASED AS FUCK
>>
>>679643393
If you honestly believe psychology is bullshit you never gonna succeed bro
>>
File: 1433512256377.jpg (157KB, 850x1052px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433512256377.jpg
157KB, 850x1052px
>>679644192
I had sex last month, and got head twice the month before, I don't give a fuck, all from different girls I've met. Being single is great, as long as you stay in decent shape most girls will fuck you just because you're new and different from what they have, are you kidding me? you think being single is celibacy? how old are you kid?
>>
>>679643337
Ohh the sounds like a good plan marry a gold digger who doesnt give a fk about you just wants your money who will then go out and get some BBC or Chad to fuck her on the side.
>>
>>679644312
where is she from?
>>
>>679644159
good for you. mine turns fucking psycho at times and all i can do is leave the house cause she'll actually walk after me yelling like a banshee if i stay the house even if the kids are around. i came to realize she's just like my kids when they threw a tantrum except i can actually spank my kids when they do that shit. sad thing is she used to be chill. anyway. just ranting.
>>
>>679644312
This.
Good going, bro.
>>
>>679644381
>>679644381
25, im not good with girls, im thinking about single life but i dont know how to get girls/sex
>>
>>679644312
>oldfag married to a 50 something leather horse trolling /b/ for teen pics at 10am
>>
I don't know guys, if you find the right one it can't be beat. Been married 23 years. I don't put up with a bunch of pissing and moaning that's what she has friends for. She is an amazing cook, professional during the day and total slut in the bedroom. Is it a shit load of work, yes it is. Is it a pain in the ass at times, yes it is But she is the one person that has my back no matter what. You just have to find the right one
>>
>>679644122
i don't give a fuck about kids... they just talked about child support and child custody. who cares?
>>
>>679644312
>Thinking your wife isn't fucking around behind your back.
>Thinking you have a "great marriage"
>Being this delusional
>>
>>679644312
This guy knows what's up.

Married, just built us each a gaming rig, making good money, we go out every weekend and generally enjoy life.
>>
>>679644599
you sound fat bro, it's ok, start walking a mile a day, drink nothing but water, eat light and often, small amount of healthy snacks to keep your metabolism up, you'll be in shape in no time.

most girls want to fuck you for your body. even if you're ugly and not very social, just have a nice body and you'll get laid all the time bro
>>
>>679644671
:*^)
>>
Bamp 4 pics
>>
>>679644725
>thinking everybody is a cuck like you
>>
>>679639503
>>love and respect each others boundaries and independece
>>challenge eachother to push for greatness

this is bait
>>
Never got the appeal of married life.Only one pussy,nagging,no freedom,no money...
And kids are annoying and disgusting.Why the hell would you waste time raising one?
>>
>>679644725
>thinking every woman ever is a cheating slut

Anon pls.
>>
File: 46758.jpg (467KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46758.jpg
467KB, 1000x563px
I roam the wilderness doing wildlife photography 6 months per year, because I work 6 on, 6 off.

>affects nobody

Bought a $13,000 lens because who is gonna complain? Another one cost $8,000

>just me and the animal bros
>bitches back home always wait for the D
>only put it in their ass
>ass is safe
>>
>>679644957
>thinking you're not
>>
>>679636434
YEAHS
YEEAAAAAHHSS
>>
>>679644829
Facetious at best. In reality there's zero truth to that statement.
>>
>>679645048
Cuck detected
>>
>>679645023
>thinking they're not
>>
>>679644671
>>679644312
>>679644223
>>679644159

>marriedfags pretend that their wife isn't looking into other men as we speak on facebook.

>as if your "wife" wouldn't dump you at the drop of the hat for a better deal if it came along

sounds like we got some oldfags with ugly/fat wives ITT trying to make excuses for their legal chain to a walking, talking money pit who I guarantee has cheated on each one of you
>>
File: 1234.jpg (227KB, 800x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1234.jpg
227KB, 800x534px
>>679644725
>>
>>679645048
You're the type that has lost all hope and respect for women. Who was she anon? Does it still hurt?
>>
>>679644957

>thinking you're not the cuck and your wife has cheated on you multiple times and only stays with you because you pay for her lifestyle
>being this trolled
>>
>>679644725
Not all woman are cheating whores, maybe the ones you pull. Keep her happy at home and she will keep it at home.
>>
>>679645048
>>679645141
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>679645141
>>679645150
>>679645274
We got some cucks in here, /b/oys
>>
>>679645115
>unknowing cuck detected
>>
>>679645274
>thinking everyone is married or in a relationship

You're a fucking retard
>>
>>679636434
At first I thought it was a shitty thread with a butthurt dude, but I fucking saw myself here, when I read it fully.
Left her 5-6 months ago, I have more money now, don't even worry about it, no nagging, I don't need to answer her stupid ass questions, where am I, what I'm doing, after I left her and changed a workplace, I feel more happy and free, no stress.
We even got fucking cops called, with our pre-breakup fights.
I can buy what I wan't without looking at the price or dealing with a 100 dollar bottle of shampoo from Victorias Secret shop, which is overpriced as fuck, but she needs it now.
I can go outside for a walk without a report to lieteunant of my mission for going smoking outside or breathing estrogen free air.
And I fucking sleep on my hardwood floor also.
>>
>>679645325
>thinking I'm not the kind of guy that's fucking your wife while your with your bros.
>>
>>679645386
Gonna die on that hill, eh, cucklord?
>>
>>679645365

hilarious, who is the cuck here? the guy who spend 30 years of his life paying for an ugly bitch who lives off of your money and gets dick on the side while you're at work?

or the guy who provides for himself and is open to any girl he lays eyes on? you realize that plenty of single guys have came inside your wife since you've been married right? who is the cuck then? I think it's you, and you're in denial bro
>>
This fucking thread again. There was one about a week ago. OP just give up mate no one gives a fuck
>>
>>679645004
Why no money? Can't get a decent job? Got some cash, got some toys, do pretty much what ever I want.

Married and not money, you are doing it wrong! Get your lazy ass out and get a real job! Time to stop flipping burgers and move on.
>>
File: 1456521459214.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456521459214.png
30KB, 657x527px
I dont have a car
I dont have a job
I dont have a fugg
I dont have friends
I dont have life
>>
>>679645556
>open to any girl he lays eyes on
>not necessarily open to him
>>
>>679645550
>you're going to taste another man's spunk on your wife's lips and wonder what went wrong.
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>679645666
But you do have satanic trips that I just checked. That's something anon
>>
File: 1433546584417.gif (2MB, 365x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433546584417.gif
2MB, 365x263px
>>679645430

my nigga right here gets it. these married ball and chain swinging losers just don't get it. You think all that sweat, effort and resources you put into ONE walking pair of tits and a vag is worth it? you think every wife of the /b/tards in this thread doesn't look at them as trained animals that bark and sit on command?

sounds like the real cucks here are those losers who put their women on a pedestal and have the state enforce a monogamous relationship on them whereby they lose their kids and all their shit if she decides to leave
>>
>>679636434
Depression sucks, doesn't it, OP?
>>
File: 1460812638451.jpg (40KB, 388x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460812638451.jpg
40KB, 388x388px
>>679636434
Wife makes 55 and hour as a physical therapist
Blonde haired blue eyed son
Wifebis cute has nice tits and plays wiiu
Tolerates marvel and anime
I Work as c# dev
Lifeisgood
>>
>>679645595
Not understanding 1 salary, two people means less money than 1 salary, 1 person. Thinking paying for sex with same woman better than paying for sex with many women.

Being this henpecked
>>
>>679636434
That's not true at all my wife and I have been together for a year and she's poor really poor so am I. It's been like that and we still live together happy we never buy each other expensive things. My wedding ring was 50$ we love each other.
>We only have 4 grand to our names but thankfully we don't have any dept because we buy used cars and live in a apartment
>>
File: 1440993706991.jpg (90KB, 600x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440993706991.jpg
90KB, 600x411px
>>679645666
>>679645666
>>679645666


You have the blessing of almighty Lucifer, anon. This is the greatest gift of all.
>>
>>679645972
good luck with std
>>
>>679646114
you're both fat, that's the only reason girls stay with poor guys, they can't get anyone better
>>
>>679646216

if you fuck crackwhores, yeah, but that's why you wear a condom if you're worried about it. besides, getting to fuck all kinds of different pussy is better than getting stuck fucking 1 pussy that gets looser and fatter and saggier with time
>>
File: 1460080607014.jpg (99KB, 786x826px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460080607014.jpg
99KB, 786x826px
>>679645783
>>679646142
Ok
Praise the lord
>>
>>679636434
Lol I'm married and still get all this, ontop of literally popping my cock into my wife's mouth whenever I just feel like I need a bj. You did marriage wrong
>>
>>679646523
>spending all your money on a woman who also had other dicks popped in her mouth when you're at work
>>
>>679646293
No I'm pretty fit shes fat tho but that's my fetish
>>
>>679646523

>not realizing she can take you for everything any time she feels like it

Unless you got a prenup... did you? Because if you did, you don't trust her or really love her.
>>
File: OMGRUNFARAWAY.jpg (26KB, 540x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OMGRUNFARAWAY.jpg
26KB, 540x477px
>>679646622
for your fetish
>>
File: 1442026150781.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442026150781.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>679646494
why so sad anon? you know when you die it will be like you never existed? why waste the time you have and rush into the infinite dark?
>>
>>679645841
You forget that us ball and chain guys were single at some point too. We have lived both lives. Married is great if you do it right.

Guys saying we have ugly wifes are full of it. My wife is 5'2" and weighs 100 pounds. Hot little MILF.
>>
File: l73Qpux.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
l73Qpux.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>679646616
>>
>>679646955

sorry to say this bro, but a sexy wife knows she's sexy, and knows that she can get any guy she wants. I guarantee you that wedding ring has come off her finger a few times. The days of monogamy have been long gone, everyone cheats, you probably have too. Marriage is just a broken institution now, it meant something when it was based on family ties and political arrangements.
>>
File: 0528111314.jpg (316KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0528111314.jpg
316KB, 1280x960px
wake up fuck wife.. come home from work fuck wife.. she makes her own money now... buy ar 15's and cool shit.... instead of being a dipshit and partying with dumb shity people...
>>
>>679645841
Got this from a thread a week ago.
>As far as women: Remember, no matter how good she looks, some one somewhere is sick of her shit!
For a marriage to work the woman must be a godlike creature, her to be with a spine, and with a brain and a good face, without complexes, so it's near impossible, or it needs to be a stupid man and a stupid woman.
I made a deal with my best friend, that we will try to educate eachother on women, how to find the best etc.
He started to fuck them and I started to date them.
When he was 20 he got a list of 40, in few years, the only thing he told me was no, just no.
I mostly dated in my life and I never found nothing that would be worth the shit, no gains, if a person won't feel "lonely" without a woman, then there's no other reason and if you can self-motivate.
I only wasted my time and money, in my youth I experienced, many things, leaving her, because she was making shit up just to fight with me, being cheated on, a girl not meeting up, because she preffered a drug dealer, who drove a 92 year old honda civic.
I took up all the dating possibilities because of our deal.
So I saw many unrational and shitty decisions, made by women and it's not worth the hussle to have a second dog or a grown up child, maybe it's just the country.
I've dated girls with different nationalities, different families, a family where father was a cop, single parent, with no parents only grandparents and everyone had huge complexes that I had to deal with.
>>
ITT: lonely people desperately trying to convince themselves they made the right choice
> No! No one can be happy! I was once unhappy in a relationship, so it's impossible.
>>
>>679646955
lmao

just kill yourself dude

If you're married man with a family on /b/ you should just end yourself you pathetic cuck
>>
Happily engaged and we both don't want kids. Feels good man
>>
>>679647788
provider
>>
>>679647255
Not true at all, like I said before, keep her happy at home and she will stay home.

Not all woman, and men, are cheaters. some know they have a great deal going and don't want to screw it up.

Why so cynical?
>>
>>679647790
wait until you get married and she demands kids
you say no and she will say you raped her
>>
>>679647790
She's lying faggot. As soon as you're married she'll be off birth control.
>>
>>679636434
ITT: guys who have had sex 3 times with 2 women
>>
>>679647789
Just hanging on the 'net before I get rolling today. A guy is not allowed some down time after a week on the job?

Besides reading b makes me realize how great my life is.
>>
>>679648143
enlighten them
>>
>>679636434
that's some nice ass, though
>>
>>679636434
your going to die alone anon
>>
File: 1391663172363.gif (1MB, 374x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391663172363.gif
1MB, 374x352px
>>679636434
THIS post AGAIN??
Like, I get it OP, but is the exact same shit.
You did it without bots, fine, but at least change the first pic man.
>>
>>679636434
You are basically me, but I learned this when I was 18 and luckily didn't have her living with me. Now 24 and haven't had a girlfriend, or even fucked a bitch since. Got enough of that shit in my teen days.
>>
>>679638817
Yep pussy whipped lady janitor...haha, I live the same life, free baby free! Booked a motorcycle trip to Peru, chile, bolivia
>>
>>679648523
dont you miss sex?
>>
>>679636434
I'd rather have a girlfriend who also works but no kids. The trouble is finding a woman bright enough to not want children who isn't also a huge feminazi landwhale.
>>
>>679645841
I'll add to this >>679647514
the same best friend went into a relationship which I adviced against, because I just felt that the girl was a full psycho.
We went on a cruise, 70% of the time they just argued and fought, she was shitfaced drunk they made out, fucked and in the morning when she woke up, she was awake fucking literally 2 minutes, she asked him, who made the hickey on his neck, who did he cheat her with, she went mental on him and screeching like a /b/-tard without tendies, they were together the whole night, no possibility to cheat, even if he very wanted to.
Or last night, his gf was out of the country for a few days, I wen't to his place, drank, played videogames, watched tv, and she called him 2am, asking what he was doing and with whom, he said that he's drinking with me and just chilling at his place, 3 hours later at 5am, she called him crying and screaming WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HE'S COMING OVER? why aren't you telling me stuff, I asked you to inform me, about these kind of things, he told her:,, He fucking basically lives here, even in the fucking walls, he has been here long before you came and whats the big deal?"
She started to cry that she cant trust him and they are living together and she must know that kind of stuff (She lives at his place and I know him for 8 years.)
>>
>>679638817
You are the kind of friend who invites another friend over, then ditches him because a woman texted you.
>>
>>679639763
like those are only options in life

you sound like your life sucks and you're trying to cope with it by making shit up about yourself
>>
File: 1403403339667.jpg (8KB, 206x214px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403403339667.jpg
8KB, 206x214px
>>679648363
... or your second.
>>
>>679648143
also known as married men
>>
>>679639503
Yea dude, that's not easy when 99% of women are the complete opposite from how your girl handles your relationship.
This is like saying "don't buy a dumb dog that's gonna shit and piss all over your house, byt one like mine!"
You can't just go out and find a guys girl. It takes time, like the time it takes to train your dog not to shit and piss everywhere. And half of that is built off of the chemistry between the people, it's not usually pre existing as you like to make it seem.
>>
>>679648143
i don't think everyone in here had 3 threesomes in their lives.
thanks for considering us sexual kings, but where the fuck are you getting your data?
>>
>>679644829
fucking virgin fag, you have no idea what you're talkinga bout

you can be a fat fuck and get laid a lot more then some gym guy, it all depends on how you act

you are welcome, maybe now you'll lose your virginity
>>
I'm 37, separated a year ago from my wife of 13 years. Decent job, decent apartment, banging a couple of girls on the regular including my estranged wife and one that's 15 years younger than me. Feels good man
>>
>an hour later and still no more ass
>>
>>679645556
i'm sorry that you spent 30 years of your life paying for an ugly bitch who lived off of your money and got dick on the side while you worked
>>
>>679647255

> generalizations at it's best
>>
File: 1424788663251.webm (3MB, 240x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424788663251.webm
3MB, 240x320px
Your existence sounds empty and lonely to me, you're kinda pitiful, but if that's what you wanna do with your life, be my guest
>>
living alone is pretty damn nice.
i hate lying about myself, so dating just isn't for me.
>>
>>679648630
Yea, but I hate having to deal with the bullshit that comes with it.
If I could just have a friend that was a woman who didn't do women shit (obsess over drama, what's trending, new movements to follow, cheat, ect) and would let me fuck her with no strings attached at all, I'd do it.
But everyone knows there's never no strings attached to "just sex"
>>
>>679647411
Ditto
>I fuck your wife too
>>
>>679648660

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that literally 1 in 100 women are worth commitment, and that's a fucking stretch. that is to say, 1 out of 100 women are pretty much down to earth, rational, unambitious, honest, funny, smart, good looking all in one package.

But the problem is, that solid 11/10 wife material girl? she knows she's the cream of the crop.

Women in today's society have been given so much empowerment, they practically behave as if they are to men as men were to women back in the day, they wield that power with subtlety.

A lot of married /b/tards don't seem to understand that a woman's greatest ability is manipulation, it is their yin to the man's physical and intellectual yang. They are always, always considering their options.

If you got married, they settled on you, but by no means does that mean they have shut the doors that they have open to them.

tl:dr, I'm not a worthless beta foreveralone, I've been in several multiple-year long relationships and almost got married once, but I've come to realize that most women my age, being 27, just aren't capable of making great, committed, faithful wives. Any /b/tard in his 20's that's married who thinks his wife hasn't or won't fuck his life over has another thing coming. Unless they're rich, then he's what she's strived to capture, and most of the married guys posting are in their late 40's to 60's because women back then were more subservient to men, and plus their wives are obviously getting into GMILF territory. Fuck that, I want to be fucking 30 year olds when I'm 50 not the same bitch I've been fucking for decades, though given the modern American female it's no wonder marriage statistics have plummeted, women nowadays are unfit to make a family with, most of them are now married to the state and the Government is raising the kids.
>>
>>679649796
>unambitious

how the hell is that a good characteristic
>>
>>679644008
Bullshit, my wife does weigh 300lb and she's let me cum in her mouth wants in 7 years of dating/marriage. Land whales are no more giving in the sack than any other woman.
>>
>>679649796
maybe the problem is in you?
>>
>>679649738

You just gotta tell them up front and keep reminding them regularly that it's just a Fwb thing. Most girls understand as long as you don't lead them on
>>
File: 1459350129198.jpg (74KB, 596x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459350129198.jpg
74KB, 596x628px
>>679649140
>fucking virgin fag, you have no idea what you're talkinga bout
>you can be a fat fuck and get laid a lot more then some gym guy, it all depends on how you act

LOL wow you are fat as fuck, sounds like your jimmies got rustled hard. Yeah I bet you get laid lardass, by some 300lb landwhale that smells like rotting fish. Fucking disgusting faggot. I am 6'1" and weight 180lb with nice definition, I can walk into any bar in the country and probably walk out with at least a 7.5/10 without even trying fat fuck
>>
>>679649544
you're in denial hard dude
>>
>>679649914
This logic is cringeworthy.
Stating that fats are better in bed would mean that they take control and fuck you. But having a 300 pound land whale bouncing on your dick (no matter what) just feels like 300 pounds of fat being dropped on your dick.
They're obviously not strong enough to squat and fuck so their body never touches yours.
The only thing they can give better, would maybe be blowjobs.
>>
>>679649066
we've found the autist
>>
File: 1458251168745.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458251168745.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
What a bunch of fucking weirdos.
>>
>>679644671
But that's not at all easy or guaranteed. My relationship is dragging into its 7th year, and I'm honestly looking for an exit strategy. I also have no earning power, so the kind of girl you're talking about is invariably with a guy like yourself, who does have earning power. My gf can cook, and that's the limit of her domestic talent. If we didn't have kids I would have dumped you on your arse already.
>>
>>679650335
Yeah dude that was what I was saying. Take the time to read my comment properly.
>>
>>679650085
The last girl I was with that I was talking about in the previous comments was a fwb thing. Then she apparently fell in love with me, and I was a stupid 18 year old so I let my feelings come out too. But then she taught me the most valuable lesson you only need to learn once. She cheated on me. I had been dumped so a girl could fuck another guy, I had been used for sex, then ditched the next day, but being cheated on by someone who you thought you knew everything about changes your mindset.
>>
>>679649900
you want an ambitious wife? as in, a woman who strives to constantly push her limits and see how far she can go? good lucking holding on to that, dumbass
>>
>>679644829
dude you're a virgin or a douche teenager who maybe had pussy once or twice.
>>
>>679650984
you want an unambitious wife? one that hangs like a wet sack in your relationship without any personal drive to better herself? good luck finding a glimmer of respect in your relationship after a few years, dumbass.
>>
>>679650430
There's always one of you
Who claim to have "found the autist".
And that's all you say.
Assuming people will understand why some anon edge lord finds a discussion between two other anons to be autistic.
It's autistic because it differs from your point of view?
I'm autistic because I'd rather live my life than be pussywhipped?
Or I'm autistic because you simply can't understand anything that's not written in a 3 word edgy sentence such as "found the autist"?
>>
The following is the universal truth ranking:

1. Healthy relationship
2. Healthy single


Everything else doesn't even matter because it's just shit. It's very difficult finding a good wife but you're not going to find one if you stay at home or go clubbing all the time. The good ones aren't there.
>>
>>679650002

if it was just me, how come the majority of men my age decide not to marry? did you read my post dipshit? have you looked at marriage stats? MEN AREN'T GETTING MARRIED in NEAR the amount they used to, women are literally so empowered the men see no benefit, because the courts are set up to punish the male 99% of the time, then you have child support, alimony, divorce court, child custody going to the woman the majority of the time. what fucking reason is there to get married and go through all that shit just for a bitch that's going to end up hating you and fucking your best friend? are you deluded?
>>
>>679650459
Wait till you grow up and experience a bit of "life"
>>
>>679649796
I absolutely agree with you, women mostly make decisions on emotion or with no thinking beforehand.
They live in the now and on the desires, if tyrone want's to fuck your wife, he mostly will do it.
The most important thing for a woman is to aid a man, when I was 19 I moved in with a girl, I know stupid.
We fiught 1-2 times a week, she started to seek attention from other guys, I deleted her instagram, twitter, tumblr, everything besides facebook.
That helped a bit, when dudes started to write her and try to get her, with some I just told them to fuck off, one guy told her that he could help her with dealing with me, I played my gf, went to meet up with him and hooked him in the jaw, I'm living in eastern europe, so fighting is nothing special here, because of the nerves my gf was ruining and a job at a hotel, I had 30+ fights in that year while drinking or something related to her, we got cops callled on ourselves, I smoked like a chimney and drank like an animal.
She took all my time and filled it with arguments and after we broke up she confessed, it was interesting for her will I kill her this time or not.
Now If a woman gives me shit I will just tell her to fuck off, if it's meant to be it is meant to be, if not then not, wont ever try that much again to save something that was doomed from the start.
So she was a stupid fucking mental retard basically, who was a curse upon me, I just broke it up.
I only know one woman who I can call really a woman, she's 34 and she was a work colleague, she had the old generation culture and values, not these values that the younger ones have, which are pretty fucked up.
>>
>>679650671
Missed "no more giving" and just saw "more giving".
My bad
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1412x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1412x2000px
I don't have kids but I kind of want one
>>
>>679636434
Hey man, however you need to justify not killing yourself because no one would ever want to talk to you in person, let alone touch you.
>>
>>679651247
except that 2. has way more mental and material ressources left, because (s)he doesn't have to deal with the inefficiency of another person.
>>
>>679651029
I think he learned that logic from the Disney channel. I remember being 13 and using tv shows as a guideline to the psychology between men and women.
>>
>>679651155
>you want an unambitious wife? one that hangs like a wet sack in your relationship without any personal drive to better herself? good luck finding a glimmer of respect in your relationship after a few years, dumbass.

I want a wife who is unambitious because she doesn't want to date a billionaire you stupid fuck, if I get married it's going to be to a girl who won't dump me for the next guy to say hello to her driving a lexus, but good luck trying to keep the over achiever type, don't make any mistakes, not even once, because she's constantly going to be figuring out who she can upgrade to next you cuck, you are the product of feminism. it used to be that men thought a humble wife was the best trait to have, here you are hoping to get a girl who wants to bang her way to the top of the pyramid
>>
>>679646622
>I settled for a fatty cuz I'm poor
>>
>>679651155

Where's that fucking Like button? My wife was like that that before we separated. She started working out, getting her hair done, took up hobbies and found new confidence. These were the things she lacked and the reason I left her. Now I get to fuck the "new her" and still don't have to be a husband.
>>
>>679636434
>your castle
>sleeping on the floor

Ya, you're living the life alright. Damn.

Single lady here, bought my first home 2 yrs ago all by myself, car almost paid off. It's nice doing what you want, whenever you want but occasionally it does get lonely, nothing a few hrs with a fwb won't fix then he goes home. I like having my big comfy bed ask to myself cause I sleep like a star fish.
>>
>>679651029
>>679651708

lardasses sighted. lose weight you disgusting sacks of fat. hilarious that you think having a good body is somehow not important to a good looking woman. Good luck with that you dumb fucks hahahaha
>>
>>679651452
this

12 years of sexy fun bath time, then they can get a job and look for themselves.
>>
>>679651561
What's even the point of writing something like this?
You are just making shit up to be edgy and /b worthy.

Idk if you forgot, but you are also browsing the internets biggest virgin gathering site.
>>
>>679651578
You're describing everything else. In a healthy relationship both work and they also still have time for their own things. Obviously less than if you're on your own but if you don't like doing stuff together then you're obviously not in a healthy relationship.
>>
>>679651795
yeah, you guys are separated, so you get to fuck her along with the 8 other "guy friends" she has, and you all get to take her out to dinner and buy shit for her, her new ambition has given her the ability to cuck all of you. dumbass lol
>>
>>679648582
What?
>>
>>679651742
enjoy your stereotypes. i gave you an easy way out. we could've laughed and shaken hands, but you had to prove to everyone how deluded your perception of reality is. fukboi.
>>
>>679652018

Assumptions... but hey, I don't have to defend myself to someone who spends all day on the Internet fucking his hand
>>
I had a bad experience with the girlfriend. after about 2 years we broke up but before that she was talking to other dudes online. She was never really doing anything but it was enough to make me jealous. she simultaneously couldn't hold a job, dropped out of college, and couldn't even clean the house... not that I think it's a woman's job to clean the house, it would have just been nice since she cost a shitload of money to take care of and all she did was sit on her fat ass on a computer. nowadays when I detect even a hint of that bullshit, I simply tell the girl get out. it. I'm so Cavalier and Casual about telling them to get out of my life that it throws them off and makes them all the more upset. to tell you the truth it's that look of shock and heartbreak that gets me off the most.
>>
>>679652179
Even in real life discussions with your friends about this are hard as fuck.
Most will lie or won't admit some basic truths.
Years later after they fucked up they suddenly show up and tell you how right you were.
>>
>>679651873
Teen baby boy sighted. It's hilarious that teens think women give a shit about men at all.
They want your money, and everything you have. That's it.
You could be an 80 year old fat version of Stephen Hawkings. But if you have 5 million sitting around, she'd fuck you if you had AIDS.
Learn all you want from your friends at school and Nickelodeon, but coming from an experienced adult, none of that logic is going to get you anywhere in the real world. Growing up is learning. I'd advise you to do it fast, because you are way off track.
>>
>>679651998
my premise is a different one, simply. my personal ressources are rare, which probably isn't the case for most. there's no more efficient system of managing ressources than a single person doing what's best for them.
>>
>>679636434
That's my life
>>
>>679652490
you stupid fuck, who do you think you're responding to? I literally said just lose some fucking weight, stay in shape, and you can get sex whenever the fuck you want, when did I advise you to get married and commit to some money hungry slut? try again faggot
>>
>>679651873
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3vZ8GjY177Y

Your logic debunked. Cuck
>>
>>679652785
>>679652797
U mad bro
>>
>>679652420
It's not an assumption cuck lord. If you and your ex-wife are friends with benefits, what's stopping her from fucking any of the MULTITUDE of cute guys that see her on facebook and message her? you are so in denial it's sad to witness bro
>>
> increased life expectancy
> home made meals
> second income
> bj alarm clock
> woman by your side every night
> the satisfaction of furthering your lineage

Sorry to hear you had a bad relationship. They aren't all like that.
>>
pussy isnt worth never eating out imo, probes because im a virgin
>>
>>679643609
200k? Sure you are. Most people on /b/ are clearing 400k
>>
>>679652179

Ambitious wife = modern invention, empowered woman who is never satisfied with "mediocrity" and constantly strives to have a better and better life, which means getting the wealthiest man she can

Wives throughout history = unambitious, humble housewives who are loyal and faithful to the husband they married and never divorce him

You are a product of feminism, it's just a fact sorry to say
>>
>>679653024
>furthering your lineage
only animals concern themselves with reproducing
>>
>>679652785
>you stupid fuck who do you think you are talking to.
I'm talking to the actual stupid fuck who comes on 4chan to say shit like "found the autist" "fatties sighted" about anons he has no reason to even make assumptions about. No matter what you say, you have a child's perspective, and everything you say just comes off as some teenage prick who thinks he knows more than the adults who tell him he's wrong.
>>
>>679649550
>you sound lonely
what's lonely is when you need a fucking woman to tell you the few good things about you, whilst you think your a fucking shitty person
>relationships = crutch
>>
>>679642554
THIS! My first thought.
>>
>>679636434
Fair enough.

But I enjoy being married, and in fact, my wife works very hard, and we have more disposable income together than apart.
>>
>>679652933

yeah that's right, money helps too, but guess what? having a good body will get you laid no matter what, as long as you stay clean cut you can be broke as fuck and still get some girl to go down on you. Did i say it would get you married and a lifelong partnership? no dumbass I said it will get you sex, which is the purpose of marriage anyway, and you can fuck many different kinds of women instead of 1 single bitch
>>
>>679652939

Because I know who she's fucked, nothing is stopping her from fucking whoever she wants, same for me. We have a level of respect for each other that we maintain. I find it comical that you're getting so butt hurt over my situation. Some girl must've really fucked you over.
>>
>>679653400
Thiiiiiis
It's like how feminists need other feminists to vouch for their lies that they can't prove to convince others that a false thing is true.
>>
>>679652466
>fat girlfriend
>talking to dudes online
>doesn't clean

good lord, /b/ro, you can't even keep a fat bitch satisfied and in line... you are a tragedy
>>
>>679649066
true
>>679650430
faggot
>>
>>679636434
pasta
>>
File: fedora22[1].jpg (207KB, 800x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedora22[1].jpg
207KB, 800x499px
>>
>>679653541
Guy in video had a nice body. 2 girls turn him down until lambo shows up.
There is multiple videos like this, and it goes the same EVERYTIME.
>>
>>679653340
you must be autistic because I never said that, what, are you actually autistic and you're just shooting in the dark here? literally the only thing I said in this entire thread was responding to this anon upthread who said he was 25 and can't get a girl, so I said he sounded fat and gave him some tips to lose weight, because if you have a good body you will get laid no matter what just from the sex appeal alone. You are seriously fucking deranged hahaha
>>
>>679647514
>>679648660
So you guys pick shitty women, over and over, and are surprised to see they're shitty to you?
Then you go on to generalize that all women must be shitty cause of your dumb anecdotes?
Laffin over here
>>
>>679653986
You can get a qt3.14 gf while still being fat. You just have to be smart (or pretend to be) and funny. Or have something she wants.
>>
File: 1427735113559.gif (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427735113559.gif
3MB, 480x272px
>>679652939

what's comical is that your wife is literally swallowing some guys jizz and kissing you on the mouth later, and you totally allow it, you even praise it because "she's so ambitious", wow you are the literal definition of a cuck. modern feminism destroyed your masculinity hard, holy shit. Your wife is a whore and well that's just fine with you because well... she looks good now! Yeah because she's an alpha female who gets whatever she wants from you and several other guys, thoroughly cucked hard hahaha
>>
>>679641638
You my friend are living the dream... you wanna give up free bjs and sex offered voluntarily for a ps4? Fucking really?
>>
>>679653631
this was meant for you


what's comical is that your wife is literally swallowing some guys jizz and kissing you on the mouth later, and you totally allow it, you even praise it because "she's so ambitious", wow you are the literal definition of a cuck. modern feminism destroyed your masculinity hard, holy shit. Your wife is a whore and well that's just fine with you because well... she looks good now! Yeah because she's an alpha female who gets whatever she wants from you and several other guys, thoroughly cucked hard hahaha
>>
>>679642554

Have fun when your kids turn to little sarcastic assholes that do everything to avoid you

Paying for someones existence when they want nothing to do with you sounds real fun
>>
Remember that sex with stranger = std risk
Condom does not keep you safe, it just lowers the risk, right? And it does not protect from everything.
>>
>>679653024
spending over half your earnings on a slut who is using you and getting dick on the side, and if you ever become boring to her she'll fuck your life over with the full enforcement power of the State. You're delusional. "Bj alarm clock" yeah right, you haven't been blown since your honeymoon, you may think she's so great in bed and wants to fuck all the time now, give it a few years and you'll be stuck in a sexless relationship where you both hate each other, you'll lose your kids and half your wealth. Meanwhile the rest of us are living the life of bachelors, get to spend 100% of our income on ourselves and fuck exotic pussy instead of the same loose bitch
>>
>>679654157
I said somewhere in my post, that maybe it's the country, people are different based on the wealth, education etc.
But the ones here, all that are near 16-25 are fucked up or have issues.
>>
>>679653325
People are animals.
>>
>>679654392

Well, I guess you won. I'll just stop fucking my wife and just stick with the other 3 girls that I fuck regularly. God, I'm such a cuck. Modern feminism, why have you forsaken me?
>>
>>679650747
She found out how fucking lame you are and have a small dick, so of course she would go and find herself a stud like me to start fucking. I don't care about lame as soon feelings faggot
>>
>>679653851
dude those prank channels have been exposed to be fake for years now.

>being this naive
>being this gullible
>thinking a video on the internet trounces solid wisdom gained from life experience

are you in high school?
>>
>>679653309
lol enjoy your housewife with all the time in the world to fuck the mailman while you're working
>>
>>679651742
Lmao humble =/= unambutious you stupid fuck
Your girl can still work hard to do the things in life she loves and not be a power hungry bitch, it's called being humble AND ambitious
>>
File: 1350713154680.gif (802KB, 500x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350713154680.gif
802KB, 500x411px
>>679642644
brutal.
>>
>>679643913
>married, living separately but see each other for dem benefits
>double income, each self sustaining
>own property in 4 states
>clearing 100k by myself
>alone when I want to be, together when I want to be

Do I win?
>>
>>679654793
I can taste the salt in the air through my screen. Some women work, some women are smart, some women are decent human beings. You don't have to pick a woman who is a valid selfish leach whom requires perpetual validation.
>>
>>679654373
you cannot get a hot chick while being fat unless you have money, or she's just a complete slut with zero standards who would fuck a disgusting fat sack of lard, and sorry to break it to you, but 99.999% of ACTUALLY HOT chicks think FAT guys are 0/10 unfuckable losers, which they usually are. Just stop eating so much and go for a walk every now and then, get some sun on you pasty lardass
>>
>>679641168
There's always this one guy
>>
>>679655429
Vapid* fucking autocorrect, can't even recognise an actual word.
>>
>>679643079
Another faggot spouting off about thailand whos never been there. Let me guess you get your news from a movie, right?
>>
File: hurrdurr.jpg (71KB, 384x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hurrdurr.jpg
71KB, 384x480px
>>679651237
Found the autist
>>
>>679655047
Why would you do that to your wife? She must be a real piece of shit for you to treat her like that. You couldn't find yourself a good woman that satisfies all your needs? That's sad...
>>
>>679654844
Nah m8, selective bias. People are the same around the world regardless of culture, you just have to start changing your checklist in what you look for/see in girls you meet.
For example:
>Before 1st gf
>Wanted an artistic girl who played music
>Found a girl who played guitar and claimed to love music
>Turned out to be a massive poser and a whore
>changed checklist
>Girl doesn't nescessarily need to be artistic, but genuine
>Courted a girl I met for 9 months beforw asking her out, got to know her, performed my own subtle shit tests to see her true colors

Shit's going great now, only time will tell
>No fights
>We take turns gaming on my pc
>Go for hikes in the mountains
>Jam on guitar together
>She doesn't go to the bar or club now that she dates me, only has wine and fire pit parties with her girlfriends
>working on saving up to go travelling together
Just gotta screen them properly and adjust your values to prevent getting fuck girls like before bro
>>
I'm more or less in control of my girlfriend's spending because she's very irresponsible with her resources, and I'm pretty sure the combined disposable income of two people > the disposable income of one, provided no one has delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>679636434
Why do you keep posting this thread?
>>
File: homer everyone.png (268KB, 500x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
homer everyone.png
268KB, 500x380px
>>679636434

thread is gold. well done old boy
>>
>>679639763
jesus christ more of this hot ass
>>
>>679656257

Did you miss the part where I said that we were separated? Over a year now.
>>
>>679639763
youll never know what it feels like to have your child look you in your eyes and know that to them you are everything... your life involves alot of sleep and eating out... i do that and im married with to kids lol.
>>
File: 1368246329360.jpg (47KB, 390x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368246329360.jpg
47KB, 390x400px
>>679636434
This lifestyle comes at the cost of loneliness/companionship you can really only have with someone you love/care about. Also, I feel like I'd want to have kids one day. That being said I can totally relate to the freedom. I can't remember a woman other than maybe my first real girlfriend that I'd actually want to be around for any extended period. So the way I look at it, I'll just live that life until I find Mrs. Right.

I guess part of my problem is also that I don't really like kids but at the same time were it to be an ideal situation where the kids were raised right with the right woman I wouldn't want to end up missing that opportunity, and being 31 my biological clock is somewhat ticking being male. Here's a story:

>recently getting hair did at barber
>yuppie milf walks in tight jeans can tell she probably wears some cute little panties along with them just by how good she looks/her swagger stillinherfuckyears.jpeg
>sit down in chair rdy for barber
>3 kids with her all with the same dumb long mop cuts california-indigo-children.gif
>kids are running around fighting doing whatever they want
>mom doesn't do anything
>barber is uncomfortable
>finally she says "ryder, why don't you come sit down and we'll read a book"
>ryder
>name is now so overused for this new generation makes me sick.webm
>simmering with rage
>read some faggy children's book for everyone in barber to hear
>she's giving her commentary to every sentence making sure to drop in big words to describe the shorter/simpler words in the children's book
>tfw all i did was mind ass hate fuck her on the way out of barbers
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 309x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 309x319px
>>679636434
>mfw I have a smug smile with a baby sleeping in my chest and my wife is the breadwinner and I stay home working out and child raising and shitposting on /b/
>>
>>679641638

I have all of this, and a ps4... but my tv is only 46 inch. I have a small dick, so maybe I don't deserve a big tv.
>>
>>679636434
Poverty coffee haha
>>
>>679636434
> Wake up from that 10 hour of sleep on that couch
> Realise you can't get any Pussy
> Decide to go out and find a bitch for your pad
> Been out of touch for so long can't get one
> Buy a rope with your disposable money
> Google how to your noose
> Hang yourself
Beta fag
>>
>>679648582
in 10 years or so you will be captured and executed in bolivia
>>
>>679647789
fuck you prick, dont tell me how to live. edgy singletards dont get a monopoly on the image boards
>>
File: 1366834673100.png (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366834673100.png
85KB, 400x400px
>>679636434
>posts on /b/ to justify decisions and feel better about himself
yeah good for you buddy
>>
>>679643804
More of her glorious holes
>>
>>679639763
Delicious behind. Any more pics?
>>
>>679636434
>dat obvious loneliness veiled in a wimpering cray for help disguised as denial interlaced with hatred

keep trying to find love anon
Hint: it won't be here and 4chan essentially is girl-repellent and makes it impossible to ever actually have any semblance of a normal relationship
>>
>>679658389
I found /b/ on my ten year old sons iPhone internet history I can be here too
>>
>>679636434
ITT: lonely guy support group
>so much butthurt
>so broken
>don't get that they are the fuckup
>>
>>679645038
>just me and the animals
sickest, loneliest fuck in this thread
just can't muster the strength to even kill himself and just end it
wanders the "wilderness" alone trying to escape

suicide is the answer anon
stop looking through a lens to the outside

kill self
post photos here

do it loser and be a man
>>
What's a man do if he wants kids but not marriage/the possibility of someone splitting with the kids?

All I can think of is single father surrogacy. Maybe the price will fall? It's 100k tops and it'll probably be banned because you can't have men thinking they're allowed to exercise any control over their own reproduction.
>>
File: capypasterino.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
capypasterino.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>ITT: cuckfags who can't land competent cum dumpsters and singlefags who can't land any poon so they piss and moan

Go back to /r9k/ you fucking cuckolds.
>>
traditional western relationships are so sexist and have so many double standards against males. no one ever questions the most basic question: why do you have to pay for everything for having a dick. why do people with pussies get free shit. and if you say anything, you'll get attacked and called a bitter virgin. even males will attack you for it. they know what they are doing - you can see it in their eyes. but hey, if guys are allowing it, they're just as demented
>>
>>679659450
>LOOLOL I KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH LABELS

seriously, your post is beyond predictable and makes you a bad person. kill yourself

>mfw my ex used to spend hundreds on me per week
>HURR DURR BITTER LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>679659562
A lot of the things you're talking about where a thing because women didn't have the same rights as guys and then they did but decided to still sit on a pedestal.

If a chick tries to pull that shit on you, sock her in the face and tell her everything id getting split if you both want it or if she wants something, she can pay for it herself.
>>
>>679659875
Pretty sure you're replying to the wrong person, and if anything you're post makes no fucking sense. Why don't you get off the mtn dew and talk like a person.
>>
>>679659450
>can't land competent cum dumpsters
See:
>>679659562
>and if you say anything, you'll get attacked and called a bitter virgin

You were literally saying that exactly while I was typing it. I hope your skull gets cracked in half, I hope your loved ones get murdered, and I hope you suffer for eternity in the afterlife. I'd cum to your pain, you fucking coward. You have no respect for your own gender and you're bragging about being a fucking slave. Women are codependent rats and thrive on retards like you. They are harmful to the economy.

>competent
>female

Pick one
>>
File: [Raughs].jpg (23KB, 640x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
[Raughs].jpg
23KB, 640x340px
>>679660129
>Thinks I was talking about virgins.

You can't cuck what has never been fucked anon. If you're going to be bitter that you lack the social skills to talk to females, then go to /r9k/ they'd love you there.
>>
>>679639503
Most of you faggots will never realize how true this is. Have fun fapping
>>
>>679659450

divide and distract over politics, race, religion, and even gender. bitches be loving dumbasses like this who will spill their wallets

humans are demented. cant stop fighting each other. and you know they're enjoying this like crazy

yea attack your own kind, you dumb fuck. it bothers me that ur breathing and i wish i could slit your throat and kill your family
>>
Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold.......

I am sitting here on one of my two days off with my twin toddlers ....wife at work and all I can hope for is they nap together so I can get 2 hours to myself.

I don't have time for friends, but they don't have time for me. I waited till I was 29 to have kids. serious relationship when I was 26.

I did whatever up I too then. I agree don't rush to settle down unless you like a life of routine and strictly family.

I love this shit for the most part.
>>
>>679659450
>brainwashed retard
>>
>>679659562
Alot of that is just biology bro. I don't have to bleed out my cunt for weeks, so I'll make do with being the one obliged to break the ice in most relationships.
>implying I pay for shit
The apex of single man game is having multiple women bringing you shit, spreading their legs, and then fucking off. Why would you invest more than the cost of a draft beer (for yourself) in a woman who's not definitely going to sleep with you?

What's biased are the laws. Men are still burdened with most of the responsibility they had under the old system, but get none of the privileges or security.

What's more, it's also socially acceptable to denigrate men, husbands, and fathers in mass media.
>the clueless dad meme
>the sloppy manchild boyfriend meme

Meanwhile
>being a mother is the hardest jaaaaaab in the wurld!
>>
>>679639503
In a few years you'll get bored and you'll see what op was talking about
>>
>>679660393
>>679660483
You're just proving the bitter stereotype, I'm a racist conservative, but I'm able to adapt and fake being a normie. I adapted while you died out.

You literally have no one else to blame for your situation except yourself. If your so desperate to get your dick wet, then go hire an escort.
>>
>>679636434
>Dat smug smile because your wife is awesome.
>She doesn't nag you about shit unless she knows it's affecting me in an objectively negative way.
>She cooks some tasty af meals, and likes my cooking as well.
>We have the same job so our income is awesome and have plenty to spend on what we like.
>Unlike single people who literally can't seem to save money for anything or blow it on unimportant shit.
>Get a genuinely happy feeling when your wife texts you.
>Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in the bed? Go ahead, she's probably got the same thing in mind, so sex is probably gonna be part of that anyway.
>Fast food at 3AM? Wife doesn't judge.
Our castle. We rule it like a kingdom.

tldr; my wife is fucking awesome AND my best friend. Stay lonely, anon. Stay lonely.
>>
>>679636434
Dude. Are you me?
>>
>>679657307
Underrated comment.
>>
>>679660617
the "bored now!" culture. Men Will be men as they have been through history , fucking and ducking. cheating and what ever but this new up and coming group...fuck

You don't get new shit every time you feel tired of what you have. It's that people are morons and can't determine value of things and yes women are things.
>>
>>679644099
>These are constructed around what society thinks tolerable or you may believe to be the norm
nobody denies that. But you can't deny that everybody's affected by social norms.
Rest of your post just doesn't make any sense
>>
>>679655322
>seeing my wife when her boyfriend allows me
>>
>>679644119
>alpha males

It may be time to grow up. Just a bit.
>>
File: obama-laughing1.jpg (244KB, 620x775px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obama-laughing1.jpg
244KB, 620x775px
>>679636434

>Bragging about drinking a five dollar coffee

>Proud of being a lonely, poor, peasant, haunting the figurative ruins of his empty apartment

>Sleeping on the unfinished plywood subfloor due to not owning a mattress, boxspring and bed frame
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 40





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.