[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Unpopular opinions: >Rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 40

File: 1454451499228.jpg (103KB, 601x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454451499228.jpg
103KB, 601x665px
Unpopular opinions:

>Rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers, you're supposed to grow out of it.
>The media is pushing PC culture
>Asian women are the best choices.
>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites
>Whites are smarter than blacks
>The NFL is the best American sport
>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders.
>Tattoos are gross
>Smoking isn't cool

Are any of these wrong?
>>
when you say "wrong" do you mean

1 that i disagree with them

or

2 that they are not unpopular opinions

?
>>
>>679633276
2
>>
>>679632986
These are all popular opinions on 4chan.
>>
>>679633320
how am i supposed to know whats popular? i never leave my house
>>
>>679632986
Yeah, fuck PC ps4 FTW
>>
The media does indeed push PC culture.
>>
File: 135882531886.gif (3MB, 240x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
135882531886.gif
3MB, 240x274px
>>679632986


OP, you are dumb. Dumb in ways that, if explained to you in straight forward terms, you still wouldn't understand, and get mad about.
>>
>>679633667
You mad?
>>
>>679632986
smoking provably makes you cool and dead

durex's research says that whites and blacks share similar mean penis size

who cares about the hierarchical tribal nonsense that is sport?

tattoos are an essential part of having a free society. you can not like them but judging someone for a tattoo is a bit fuckin' odd

asian women are awful. they belong to materialistic repressive societies almost all of them. none of them know how to bang, you have to teach them every thing. don't know what the fuss is tbh

pc culture comes in waves. it'll be over in a year or two if you're really that frustrated about it
>>
>>679632986

These are all cliche kid opinions, nothing original or 'unpopular' at all.
>>
>>679634006
>He listens to rap as an adult.
>Calls others "kid"

Wew lad
>>
>>679634070
man I ain't even that anon and for sure that is a bad opinion.
If you don't like any rap for the music, which is silly because there is huge variation and some is technically very complex, then you must to some degree recognize the historical significance that rap has had on current events.
You can not like it, and that's fair enough, but to say that rap music has no merit as a blanket statement is provably false by any metric.

Suck a fucking dick, faggot. Listen to some black righteous shit and fight the man with the niggas.
>>
You should have stopped after the first one. It all went down hill from there.

Half of them are the complete opposite, and are popular opinions.

However I do cringe like every time I see an adult blasting gangster rap. It is like they never left their rebellious phase. Maybe that explains why they are poor and commit lots of crimes.
>>
>>679632986
Only parts I don't agree with are your opinions on rap, smoking, and tattoos.

Older rap is great. Have you listened to DMX ever? Check out "X gon' give it to ya". Great song.

Smoking really does make a dude look more badass, but it's a horrible life choice and I personally won't ever do it.

Tattoos are OK, I only think they get really gross when the person has full leg or arm tattoos with no muscle definition. Little tattoos of cool shit on shoulders or calfs though? Some are pretty cool.

Here are some of my unpopular opinions.

>if you were born in the 2000's, you are a disrespectful little shit, way to dependant on technology
>vaping makes you seem gay
>hats with flat brims where you keep a sticker are fucking stupid
>fedoras are cool, I hate the stigma attached to them
>anime is better than other forms of animation
>women are completely untrustworthy
>>
>>679632986
>>The media is pushing PC culture
This is an unpopular opinion?
>>
>>679632986
Yes
What?
No
No
Yes
All sports are faggotry
Agree, but also see above
Damn straight. Piercings as well.
Truth
>>
As someone who's dated Asians, I can assure you they are not the best choice.

Otherwise good job.
>>
>>Soccer

Op is fag pleb confirmed
>>
>>679634353
Rap is shit made by shitters for other shitters and if you actually like rap you should go eat shit.
>>
>>679636222
fucken I think you are wrong but also I think your trips make you right
>>
>>679636222
Why does rap make u angry? Listen to I'm Awesome by Spose. Thats rap and its a great song.
>>
>>679632986

White privilege really does exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJpvFnL6dOk
>>
>>679636600
Not angry just stating a fact.
>>
>>679633667
And you, sir.
You don't know what the word "opinion" means.
>>
>>679635363
Fedoras are cool
Kek
You can trust women on some things, but every girl will snoop through your phone, given the chance.
>>
>>679636222
trips speak the truth
>>
>Judging people as immature by their music taste is inaccurate. I listen to nothing but death metal, but I'm a contributing member of society with an education and a job
>The media doesn't "push" anything, and conspiracies don't exist. They're just doing what they know people want to watch.
>Whites are generally smarter than blacks, but that's no reason to not give everyone a chance. Smart blacks exist.
>Smoking is dumb as hell, but smokers tend to be cool and friendly. I envy their ability to instantly make friends. Same with stoners.
>Nothing wrong with tattoos. It's an aesthetic choice. Some people want their body to look different, it doesn't hurt them.
>Everyone needs to leave each other's body, property, and decisions the fuck alone
>No one should go to prison who has not outright hurt someone or their property, or tried to, with a few exceptions (animal cruelty, trashing up the environment, etc)

It's sad that these are all unpopular opinions in today's political climate, but they are.
>>
>>679636685
I'm of the idea that every genre has something for everyone. I really don't like country music, but Brad Paisley is pretty good. I don't like 98% of rap, but DMX, Fort Minor, and Eminem are good to me.
>>
>>679637031
>The media doesn't "push" anything,
I disagree with this. The media will push things that make them money, what sells more views or newspapers or whatever. There is no malice to this, there is only money.
>>
>>679632986
NFL isnt even a sport you faggot
>>
All those are true
>>
>>679637297
That's what I meant--I guess a better way to say it would be that they don't care what they're pushing. They don't have an "agenda". They know right now, their viewers all fucking cream themselves when they see content about racism and trans rights, so they spam it everywhere.

If all Americans turned into Nazis overnight, these exact same media people would be sieg heiling with the best of them without missing a beat. The next day's news would say "Gas all the dirty jews". Point is, they really don't give a shit what they're pushing.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 190x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 190x179px
>>679632986
>makes unpopular opinion thread
>starts thread with popular opinion
>>679633667
Also cringed
>>
>>679636222
>he thinks all rap is nigger and wigger rap
>>
I'll have a go
>Xbox and ps4 are more fun than pc gaming
>liberal arts degrees are just as important as science/math degrees
>metal is for complete faggots
>IQ testing should be required for voting
>I'm okay with illegal Mexicans coming over the border and working
>if you don't go to college you're a shit tier human
>>
>bad girls are hot as hell
>stoners are actually pretty cool people
>sports are only fun to play not watch
>hard work never pays off unless u got a little luck
>the handicapped deserve no special treatment save for those who litterally cannot exist without help
>there's a limit to the amount of time u should be at the gym (max 4 times a week)
>soda isn't all that bad for u
>the media is good, it keeps the stupid scared
>game of thrones season 5 was shit
>Netflix has the worst selection in shows
>niggers are funny
>so are gooks
>>
>>679638706
I agree about stoners and sports.
>>
What is the obsession with asians? Most of them look like shit in real life, stop watching porn and look at real people
>>
File: smirkingFox.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smirkingFox.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Rap is a music genre and can be extremly shitty or quite good depending on the artist.
>the media is pushing PC culture but thanks to the internet we have alternatives and also anti PC is growing
>Which kind of women you like is subjective
>Whites are smarter than blacks which doesn't mean that white person X is smarter than black person Y because both are individual with a Z amount of potential.
>Soccer isn't for 3rd wordlers thats factually wrong. It's a tradinational western sport and part of european culture.Saying it's for 3rd worder is spitting on western culture.
>Again subjective
>Again subjective

Most of your opinion are either entirely subjective without any factual bases or just halftrues or misrepesentations. Also there is no static unpopular opinions it all depends where you stating this opinions.

So if i wouldn't look at the content of your text and just look at the logic used i would assume that you're femenist.
>>
>>679633784
>smoking provably makes you cool

no, it doesnt, it really doesnt.

>judging someone for a tattoo is a bit fuckin' odd

why? its their personal choice to have whatever crap daubed all over their skin, why shouldnt they be judged on their personal choices?
>>
>>679638473
>Xbox and ps4 are more fun than pc gaming
>liberal arts degrees are just as important as science/math degrees
its unpopular opinions anon not wrong ones
>>
>>679634353
>man I ain't even

Stop.
>>
File: 1444112621598.gif (2MB, 288x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444112621598.gif
2MB, 288x193px
>>679636929
Actual fedoras are pretty cool.
Look at Indiana Jones.
Trilbys are pretty lame because of the people who wear them.
>>
>>679639279
Are you actually retarded? Do you need help understanding what an opinion is?
>>
File: 1383867880175.jpg (53KB, 300x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383867880175.jpg
53KB, 300x562px
>Rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers, you're supposed to grow out of it.
agree
>The media is pushing PC culture
agree
>Asian women are the best choices.
totally agree
>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites
agree, but i still got 19cm
>Whites are smarter than blacks
agree
>The NFL is the best American sport
no
>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders.
if played for fun it's nice but i don't get the whole obsession with it
>Tattoos are gross
mostly
>Smoking isn't cool
never was
>>
>>679639568
it is his opinion that you are wrong. why do you have a problem with that? do you even know what an opinion is? fucken retard
>>
>>679632986
>almost all most music today is complete shit
>the current generation of teenagers becoming legal adults spend their whole lives in front of facebook but couldnt change a spare tyre to save their own lives
>americas current election process is hilarious, they are all spastic cunts
>vegetarian lasagne is an abomination
>>
>>679632986
>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders.

britbong here, I most heartliy agree. Rugby for the win! also, NFL is shit - body armored nancy boys
>>
>>679639350
I think the content of any degree is useless and the true value of college is learning how to think problems through and communicate effectively.
>>
>Donald Trump is a better choice than Hillary no matter what your political beliefs are.
>Little Caesars is shit, but indeed worth only 5 dollars like they say.
>Skyrim is better than Dark Souls
>Vegetarians and Vegans are okay if they don't show arrogance.
>Birthdays are no fun after 21
>Marriage is overrated
>Fuck basketball
>Fuck baseball, I mean hit the damn ball already.
>>
>>679632986
>The media is pushing PC culture

Pretty sure that everyone who isn't a complete fucking moron knows that one.
>>
>>679640132
Not op, fact checking opinions. An opinion is a belief without factual backing.
>>
>>679639568
I know what's an opinion is. But only retards and femenist form an opinion without any factual bases or logical thinking behind it.
Just because it's an opinion doesn't mean it can be attacked with logical arguments or factually wrong.


Srsly if you think "oh it's my opinion so stop critizing it and calling it shitty" than you would be better off on twitter where you can block people which show you how shitty your opinion is.
>>
File: 1414972736378.jpg (4KB, 126x121px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414972736378.jpg
4KB, 126x121px
>>679640404
Your purpose of studying is to find new problems and solve them, no matter which science.

Not all sciences are equally important, yet there are sciences.
>>
>>679640702
*can't be attacked
>>
College is only good for learning a specific skill. Technical colleges are useful.
>>
None of these are unpopular opinions. They are surprisingly common opinions; you just think they're unpopular so you can feel edgy and iconoclastic.
>>
>americans are an inferior race of subhumans that should be gassed, just like the jews
>>
>>679640806
now THAT'S edgy!
>>
>>679635363
DMX? It's 2016 nigger, wake the fuck up
>>
>>679633381
Shut up you fucking console nigger
>>
>>679632986
>Unpopular opinions:
>>
>>679636222
>hating a genre
what a pathetic little subhuman crybaby
>>
>>679632986
If you are live with another person, regardless if it is a friend, SO, or random dude, and you are loud between 10pm to 5am, you are without question a dick

Redditors are the type of people who are amazing, maybe even God-like, at 1, 2, maybe even 3 things, but suck at everything else. 4channers are the type of people who are a jack of all trades

Guitar is a pleb-tier instrument. Violin and piano are God-tier

I don't understand where 4chan got this idea of everyone else except them is getting laid. In your graduating class, 10% of people got laid on a regular basis, 40% got laid once or twice (usually around prom and homecoming), and the remaining 50%didn't get laid until they graduated

Unless you are a social butterfly who loves meeting new people and learning new things, all while having it paid for, college will hands down be 1 of the most depressing experiencesof your life

Any woman who was, is, or thinking about joining the military is absolute garbage and should be avoided like the plague. You know that story your grandpa has where he banged 1 or 2 girls overseas during his 4 year tour? Military women are 10x as bad

Anyone who unironically says "LOL. Non-STEMfags are so poor and not going anywhere," are some of the most successful people you will ever meet. They also happens to be some of the most boring, 1 dimensional, and uninteresting people as well.

All cats>some dogs. While some dogs>all cats
>>
>>679640990
>this mad on an opinion thread
>>
>>679640702
Oh so your opinion that "only retards and feminists form opinions without factual backing" has been studied? Or did you just form an opinion without factual backing?
>>
>>679632986

I agree with most except that tattoos are cool. And asian women are not the best choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x1052px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x1052px
>>679632986
I think the NFL is lame as fuck especially since they've had to implement all these bullshit rules. IMO, hockey is the only sport worth anyone's attention. Think about it: you have to be able to move exceptionally well on skates, then on top of that, you have to be able to balance a puck with a stick without losing it, THEN you have to avoid getting your shit pushed in by a guy going 20mph. And then of course there's the fighting - the only sport where fist fights are socially acceptable and encouraged by fans. Seriously, fuck every other sport.
>>
>Medieval Times is actually a pretty fun experience and not that cringy.
>>
>>679640728
All I'm saying is if you think any of the work a science or math major does in their undergrad is novel or ground breaking in any way you're wrong. Learning how to think is the main point of college
>>
>>679641212
Hi Canada.
>>
>>679641277
Actually, upstate NY - so, close enough I guess?
>>
>>679632986
The only things you got wrong were asian women and sports. Everything else is spot on OP
>>
>>679632986

>Quentin Tarantino isn't talented, just allowed to do what other directors aren't
>Tall women are hot
>Pike is the best fish in every single aspect
>Majority of hardcore/speedcore is too chill
>No person in history of mankind has looked better bald than with hair
>While modern feminism is cancer, Sarkesian did a good deed by pointing out the amount of misogyny in the internet
>Bellybuttons are disturbing
>Celestia is the best pony
>>
>>679632986
It's the girls fault if she gets drunk and gets raped
>>
Niggers are kept enslaved by the democrat party but they are too stupid to see it. They think the meaningless bullshit like welfare and things are good for them and so they keep voting that way. Meanwhile despite this they have gotten worse and worse and yet still don't see it.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 512x512px
>>679641585
I am black and this is true.
>>
>>679641272
ranting about people ranting doesn't make it better. i guess we both try to say the same thing.
>don't be a prick about science and let people study whatever they want and leave them the fuck alone and trashtalking about other fields is lame
>>
>>679641578
Lol what
>>
>>679641741
How is saying all degrees are equally important trash talking science? Lol
>>
>>679637031
I like you, very level headed.
>>
>>679641088
No it's not an opinion it's a statement i used to insult you by implying you're either a retard or a femenist.
>>
>>679641578
>T
>H
>I
>S
>>
File: Trash..jpg (25KB, 300x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trash..jpg
25KB, 300x386px
>>679632986
>If you can't find good rap music you shouldn't listen to it, you dumb nigger.
>What's wrong 'bout that? PC Master Race
>It's yourr choice.
>Not always but mostly.
>Nobody cares about the NFL on /b/.
>Nobody cares about Soccer.
>That's your opinion
>It isn't.

Yes.
>>
>>679641578
&
>>679641585

Scary how close these two are to being the same problem.

Feminist want young woman not to take basic responsibility for their safety so that they can have sex, call it rape and join the movement.

Democrats want blacks to become dependent on the government and believe that things like affirmative action is the only way they can compete so they will join the movement.
>>
File: THIS.gif (118KB, 199x133px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THIS.gif
118KB, 199x133px
>>679642497
>It's yourr choice
>yourr choice
>yourr
>>
>>679633381
>PC
Politically correct you stupid underage faggot
>>
>>679640880
Wat is that even supposed to mean lol if you like rap and don't like DMX there's a problem
>>
>>679642753
"Politically correct" is lame.
"PC" is much better.
>>
File: Esox_Lucius.jpg (502KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Esox_Lucius.jpg
502KB, 2560x1920px
>>679641511

>Pike is the best fish in every single aspect

On all levels except sexual, I agree!

The only reason some people don't like pikes is that they're literally *too perfect*. They're sleek, powerful, hardy, eat almost anything and taste better than any fish too. Entire lakes can well be filled with nothing but pikes as the smallest pikes eat bugs and insects while bigger pikes eat smaller pikes.

Fun fact: In the Finnish national epoch Kalevala, Väinämöinen the first human in the world crafts a legendary kantele from the jawbone of a giant pike.
>>
>>679632986
>The NFL is the best American sport
The NFL is an organization not a sport you retard.
Almost all of these are popular opinions, you should kill yourself
>>
Mine is
>political correctness is a non-existebt boogeyman. its literally just you getting backlash for unpopular opinions
>>
The NFL isn't a sport. That's the only wrong thing, OP
>>
>>679641048
>>679640461
Everyone is sperging out over retarded OP, but nobody wants to acknowledge these 2 smart niggers.

Actual anons who know their shit
>>
>>679642954
I don't see the point of your post
I'm talking about to ignorant fucks that started arguing about muh consoles and PC gaming when that was never the topic
>>
>>679632986
>Rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers, you're supposed to grow out of it.
Opinion (Digaree)
>The media is pushing PC culture
Fact
>Asian women are the best choices.
Opinion ("Asian" term too broad, pun intended.)
>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites
Bait (No sane individual touches this subject due to ever-looming shitstorm.)
>Whites are smarter than blacks
Bait (No sane individual touches this subject due to ever-looming shitstorm.)
>The NFL is the best American sport
Opinion (Arguably yes, in spite of my dislike for the sport.)
>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders.
Opinion (Eh. Soccer is meh.)
>Tattoos are gross
Opinion (Disagree)
>Smoking isn't cool
Opinion (Eh. No opinion)
>>
>>679635363
Well fucking said anon. I agree
>>
>"Political correctness" is just a euphemism for common decency and good manners, and the people who complain about it just want to be able to talk shit without any kind of repercussions.
>Dragonball Z is a terrible show, and people only remember it fondly because of nostalgia.
>We are now living in the most peaceful, prosperous era of human history since the Agricultural Revolution ten thousand years ago, and that is partly a result of American military hegemony.
>Capitalism is great, but outdated. We're in for a great deal of suffering if we don't replace it with a more sustainable economic system.
>Most Muslims just want to go about their lives and live in peace. Only a tiny fraction pose a genuine threat to anyone.
>>
>>679643621
>calling the supposed pushing of a highly subjective term such as PC fact
Nigga...
>>
> "Hey, son! Come here and watch this."
> Another shitty TV show about people that are lucky enough to be able to do hobbies for money.
> This time in show - 25 years old amateur blacksmith. He looks 4/10, wears thick glasses.
> "See, son? Even this nerd can earn money by himself, but you are still living with old parents!"
> Interview: parents helped and supported him in every way possible, while others were laughing at this stupid, at first glance, hobby.
> You look at your parents with viperous expression.
> Mom doesn't talk to you for 2 weeks.
>>
Suicide should be encouraged
>>
>>679632986
>there are actually old fags left on /b/
>bernie "the jew" sanders would make a horrible president
>>
Abortion is murder and should not be allowed even in cases of rape. OR a mother should be allowed to kill her child at Any age e.g. a 60 year old woman should be allowed to kill her 40 year old daughter
>>
Political Correctness and all the bullshit that goes along with it, is the root cause of a majority of hate in our society today. It is the root cause of racism, hate of modern feminist, hate of Muslims, etc.

Emotions are magnified when they can't be expressed. This goes for something like love or hate. If you dislike something but never express that opinion you never deal with it and eventually it turns to hate. This is also true of things like love, look at videos of soldiers coming home, people have not been able to see their love ones for a time and express that love/connection so when they see them their emotions just boil over and they cry from happiness and are often simply overwhelmed.

In modern "PC" society, we are not allowed to be critical of groups of people - blacks, muslims, gays/transgenders, etc. So this dislike or disagreement in belief begins to grow and what was once a mild dislike turns into outright hatred and anger.

This is why the internet to most casual observers seems racist and hate filled. Its because we can't express our dislike or disagreements in public forums without some SJW writing a letter to our job or trying to say how we are using hate speech.

So instead, we bottle it up and it festers into what places like 4chan, youtube comments, etc.
>>
>>679632986
1. agree
2. agree
3. 1/2 only cause later they hit that stage and it's like you see a little old lady
4. yeah...
5. yes
6. AHAHAHAHAHAHA Sports in general are for people who can't excel at anything else but physical contact
7. yes
8. I would like to know HOW they are gross. I have 2 and my sister has 10. I do find a point in which someone shouldn't get too many but hell, there's a few things I want
9. never said it was, it's just something to calm a person down. Specially weed, if you have ADHD it helps.

my turn

>all autistic/aspies (legit) that are mentally 7 should be put to death
>If Trump becomes president he will start WW3 (or Hillary)
>Batman V Superman was terrible
>Most cartoons on TV right now suck
>CN is pandering to SJWs which is why PPGs suck
>Pokken is ok but needs more characters
>The Question (DC comics) is underrated as a character
>Coke is better than pepsi
>MT Dew is for autistic aspie fedora fagots who do nothing but do WoW all day and wants to kill their sperm count
>Theres nothing wrong with sleeping with a stuffed animal
>Woman have it better than guys and need to shut the fuck up and "equality"
>Woman can get a job faster than a guy bc they are cute, funny smart and skinny (those that are)
>Tumblr is the 2nd worse site right behind reddit and 9gag
>Facebook doesn't suck, you just don't know how to use it properly
>Twitter is amazing if used right
>Discordapp is going to take over Facebook
>The Wii U is underrated
>if you don't know how to install an APK (or 3rd party software) on your android, you don't deserve it
>MLP is prolly one of the better shows on TV right now cause the writers actually don't suck
>Being a brony is ok as long as you keep it to yourself
>Being a furry is ok as long as you keep it to yourself
>getting mad cause someone likes something you don't makes you a child and you need to grow up
>most people on 4chan are idiots and think the world revolves around them
>>
>>679643769
Obviously, PC = "Political Correctness"
Of course it's subjective, ideologies pushed by the media are horribly vague.
>>
>>679632986
>unpopular opinions
Maybe among retarded shitheads with IQ below 50 and complexes
>>
>"Deadpool" was a mediocre film. 6/10 at its very best. Two fucking hours of pandering to meme generation twats, cheap one liners, and gratuitous violence. And the fourth wall breaking would've been a bit more tolerable if it hadn't happened every other goddamned scene.
>>
>>679632986
>NFL is the best American sport

That's called American Football, the league professionals play in is called the NFL. Too bad it's just a bunch of meatheads trying to catch a ball.

Look up the WJF, IJA, and other juggling videos. Juggling is a much more creative, interesting, and evolving sport than football. Can you throw and catch 5+ balls or clubs by yourself? Can you pass 12 clubs between two people? Oh yeah you like watching one pointed ball get passed to the receivers.
>>
>>679632986
>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders

That's obvious because they don't play soccer, they kick a football around.
>>
>>679644535
I know what you meant. You obviously dont know what i meant though. Whether or not PC exists and whether or not is has a significant impact are highly disputed matters. Thats why you cant just say is a fact. Its based on your limited, biased view on the world.
>>
>>679644493
What a faggot
>>
>>679645018
American Football/Rugby is by definition sport for retards
>'it has advanced tactics u wouldn't even understand'
Yeah right, run left this time, not right
>>
>>679643243
god you're retarded.
It exists bc we allowed it to happen. We are raising children to be afraid of their words vs using them. Here's an example of something that has happened in my life. I was kicked out of a Comic book Card store some time ago. I had actually left before hand cause I was done being treated like I wasn't wanted by at least 2 coworkers. I was a good guy there. I never started any trouble, I never did anything wrong and even helped out for free when asked. I have a small issue with tact. I can't sometimes tell when not to say something or too say something. I've had this issue for years. I was in Sped but that's another story. No I'm not autistic.

But basically, as I was there come to find out some people didn't like something I said here and there and they never once told me "hey anon, don't say this. You upset someone." I would of gladly fixed it so we can keep a nice environment. However, no one ever did. So one day, my sister and I are at the mall, we run into a friend in Hot Topic and he says "Anon you're banned at the shop"
"Why?"
He says stupid reasons and thinks its also dumb.
come to find out after I (was) left/banned, the Magic crowed didn't like this and started to find other places to play. I ran into 2 other people at the new store I goto which is 100xs nicer, they like me, have not had any issues with me and even consider hiring me on as a TCG consultant.

If these dumbasses at this store had just said straight up what their problem is and not worried about my feelings, I would of been fine. I would of said "OK I'll watch what I say."
TBC
>>
>>679632986
NFL and and blacks have bigger dicks are wrong
>>
>>679632986
Football is fucking gay as shit
>>
>>679645315
TBC'd
If you hadn't figured out what the issue with PC culture is, it's not that its a backlash it's that this current generation of idiots is making us all afraid to speak with out offending someone else. That's the biggest issue. "Jimmy said something about The Teen Titans Go Show!!! I'm mad and I don't like him!"
"Jimmy why did you say that if it hurts Timmy?"
"I was telling him exactly what I thought."
"That's not nice! you shouldn't tell him what you're thinking!"

if people don't know what other people like or think, then we will never progress as a society to get better. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's wrong or something. I hate political shit on TV, some people love it, go right ahead if that's what you like.
>>679645264
explain
>>
>>679642497
PC = political correctness
>>
>>679645264
He's right u know, at least about his own opinions
>>
>>679634353
>some is technically very complex
k e k
>>
>>679634070

I don't listen to rap but I don't have an autistic fit when someone else does.
>>
>>679644493
>Batman v Superman was terrible
i thought that was a popular opinion
>>
>I Fucking hate all dogs and owners that leave their shit everywhere

>psychedelics are over-rated

>everyone should own a bike
>>
>>679635363
>fedoras are cool, I hate the stigma attached to them
>anime is better than other forms of animation
>women are completely untrustworthy

Yo, Nice guy, you dropped your Katana.
>>
>>679645588
double dubs of truth
>>
>Batman v Superman is humanity's greatest achievement.
>>
>>679645847
do you hate dog owner that pick their dog's droppings?

do you mean a motorbike or a cycle? because motorbikes are for motorbike gangs and wannabe tough guys
>>
>>679632986
>Asian women are the best choices.
>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites

The rest is OK tho
>>
File: ZgGUdxa.gif (1MB, 220x165px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZgGUdxa.gif
1MB, 220x165px
>>679634353
>fight the man with the niggas.

But I am the man :(
>>
>>679639341
>why shouldn't they be judged for their personal choices?

Because it doesn't effect anyone in any shape or form?
>>
>>679632986
>The NFL is the best American sport
The National Football League isn't a sport, football is a sport. Please learn to word proper sentences.
>>
Unnaturally-colored hair on a female is a sign of anxiety and depression. Although cute, should be a red flag for men to avoid them. If enough avoid them, they'll get their shit together.
>>
>Being gay is ok, but giving yourself a new pronoun makes you a special snowflake
>anything other than Bi, Gay or Straight does not exist. You're one of the 3. If you say your Pansexual, demisexual, I would punch you in the gut and tell you to stop being a god damn special snowflake
>just cause you can google your symptoms doesn't mean you have a mental disorder
>teenage girls are fucking annoying

>>679645802
No, ask any basic normie outside the internet you know isn't a 4channer or some BBS they will think it's the best damn movie ever ie >>679645990
he's a faggot who thinks the movie was good but prolly can't tell us WHY it was good. The plot was a mess, batman doesn't kill, superman hardly talks, womanbra had an accent, Lex has never had an issue with speaking in crowds, Lex has never just starts shit with out a reason

The list goes on and snyder is an idiot. It's like he watched a handful of the cartoons and said "this is what I'm going to do"
>>
>>679645521
Sounds about right.
>>
File: communist-scum.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
communist-scum.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>679639746
>19cm
>>
>>679646235
I would add asexual, but other than that you're right
>>
>>679632986
>Indifferent
>No shit
>Arguably true
>Indifferent
>Easy to disprove, come at me :^)
>SHIT-TIER Sport
>Also shit-tier
>True in most cases
>True especially when smokers expose anyone do secondhand smoke.

Also, ITT: Edgy people.
>>
>>679634353
Because all people have the same taste in music. You autistic shitbird. I don't even listen to music for the most part but I know 97% of rap music is dirty nigger swag rap garbage
>>
>>679640702
what if i say that i don't like milk

do i need some science behind it or is the fact that it tastes bad to me good enough?
>>
>>679635363
You forgot to say "m'lady"
>>
>>679645262
No, I'm fully aware of what you intended to say.

>Whether or not PC exists
Yet, it's constantly talked about in the news/personal conversation.
Has already influenced public opinions. (Highly polarized)
Has already influenced governmental/corporate policies/laws.
>whether or not is has a significant impact are highly disputed matters
Has already influenced public opinions. (Highly polarized)
Has already influenced governmental/corporate policies/laws.
>>
>>679646051
You have clearly never dated or fucked an Asian.
>>
>>679646386
Any one who calls themselves Asexual can't admit that they can't find a mate to fuck. I've never met an "asexual" girl. Why? Cause they relatively don't exist. How so? cause every girl I've ever met can get dick anytime she wants, hell even some pussy
>>
>The world will improve if niggers and jews get exterminated
>>
>Rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers, you're supposed to grow out of it.

I don't think that you should ''grow out'' of your music tastes. If you like that shit, you like it, even if you're an edgy fuck then

>The media is pushing PC culture

I never heard of this

>Asian women are the best choices.

I personally prefer white girls, but asians come right after that

>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites

Maybe, I never saw a black dick in real life though

>Whites are smarter than blacks

Yeah

>The NFL is the best American sport

I dont watch sport at all, so I dont care

>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders.

Soccer is shit, but not only for 3rd worlders

>Tattoos are gross

I like tattoos, but only on a man, I dont like them on a woman.
Although I'd still date a grill with tattoos

>Smoking isn't cool

I don't care about smoking at all
>>
File: 1460126784164.jpg (552KB, 1920x1632px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460126784164.jpg
552KB, 1920x1632px
>>679634353
>Fight the man with the niggas

You trashy fucking nigger
>>
>>679643059
Pickerel > pike
>>
>>679643967
I knew this feel all too well. Good thing I have a job, but I find it odd how they watch these TV shows about work.

"Ahhhhh. Long day at the office. Let's go watch people work and put up drywall or mine in Alaska."
>>
>>679632986
>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites
pretty sure that's just a fact
and unfortunate one but a fact none the less
>>
>>679638706
>soda isn't bad for you
That isn't an opinion its a fact that soda is bad for you.
>>
>>679646655
keep the jews kill the niggers
at least if we keep the Jews they make the money
That's the only thing worth keeping
>>
>>679632986
>>Rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers, you're supposed to grow out of it.

No.

>>The media is pushing PC culture

Duh.

>>Asian women are the best choices.

Debatable.

>>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites

You learn that from porn?

>>Whites are smarter than blacks

Never heard of rednecks or trailer trash, huh?

>>The NFL is the best American sport

Strictly American? Yeah.

>>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders.

Soccer is cool, yo.
>>Tattoos are gross

Different strokes, different folks.

>>Smoking isn't cool

Correct but smoking weed is fun.
>>
>>679646521
This right here

Bitches are bitches regardless of where they are from. The only people saying shit like "asian woman" are better are fucking weebos who put that shit on a pedestal. They are just as fucking insecure, cunty as every other woman in the world.

You can find them more attractive, that's fine. But don't even think for one second that they aren't the same as every fucking bitch out there.
>>
>>679632986
>smoking isn't cool
that's not an unpopular opinion, if you smoke then you are a fucking retard.

>rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers
yeah

>Tattoos are gross
Tattoos are for shitheads who want to feel better about themselves, so they permanently inject ink into their bodies so that people will think they are tough.

>Asian women are the best choices
What women to choose really comes down to personal preference. I don't have the luxury of choosing. I'd be lucky if anyone at all was willing to date me.
>>
>>679644493
>MLP is prolly one of the better shows on TV right now cause the writers actually don't suck
>all autistic/aspies (legit) that are mentally 7 should be put to death

it's a bit ironic to put these in the same post

>>679646235
i agree with all of these
>>
>>679646654
Well so-called Platonic love exists and I've met one or two people myself who don't take a chance even when they're offered one. I'm no expert tho, so I guess u could be right anyway, I'm not them :|
>>
>>679632986
1: Agree
2: Agree
3: Debatable regarding east-asian women, anything south-asian is trash.
4: There's a minor difference in favor of blacks. However my dick is bigger than the average black dick, so I'm indifferent.
5: Agree when it comes to averages.
6: American Football is cool, agree
7: Neutral
8: Agree in 99,99% of cases.
9: Agree mostly, though it can be in fictional settings.
>>
File: 1459178777876.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459178777876.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>679635363
>fedoras
>anime

Fucking weeb
>>
Playing video games beyond the age of 18 is pathetic.

Abortion should only be allowed with rape cases.

Not all races are the same; they're different, but still should be treated equally because they're still all humans.

Trump is only good because he would (pretty much) end political correctness.
>>
File: 1451868652348.jpg (20KB, 400x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451868652348.jpg
20KB, 400x399px
>>679637817
I don't think you realize who runs hollywood, msm and almost every major website (even 4chins former cuck).
>>
>>679646872
Here's my experience with dating them.

First off, they're TERRIBLE in bed. They just lay there. They don't fuck back, they're bad at kissing, and their moaning is too "eeeeeeh!" where it's almost embarrassing. Because of this, you don't get any sort of emotional connection or pheromones. It feels stale. They'll happily let you do anal, though, and just say it feels weird.

Second, a LOT of them are gold-diggers. The FIRST thing most will ask, if they're above 19, will ask what you do for work. They expect to be spoiled.

If you DO manage to get one, she's most-likely doing it to make someone else jealous.
>>
>>679646908
btw I'm the same guy for both
Yes, I do agree with the ironic part however it's funny that the autism stays on the internet. I've never met an IRL brony who sperges like autists here.

The writing is better than most shows. I find it funny that if it were straight up regular cartoon characters no one would care, how ever the fact that it's ponies, that's what matters

>>679646962
its still labeled as Bisexual

>>679647176
>Playing video games beyond the age of 18 is pathetic.
what do you do in your spare time anon? Cause almost everyone I know in their 20's has a console

>inb4 he's just pathetic cause he's poor

>Abortion should only be allowed with rape cases.
Abortion should be if you can find out the child is going to be autistic or something more severe, or the mother doesn't want to be a mom
>>
File: 1457558080457.gif (210KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457558080457.gif
210KB, 500x500px
>>679647379
>console
>>
>>679641578
T R U T H
R
U
T
H
>>
>>679646962
>Defending a meme sexuality
> :l face

Take those gauges out of your ears and go back to playing Leage of Bullshit or go look up anxiety stories on tumblr. You also need to be 18 or older to be here.
>>
>>679647379
>Abortion should be if you can find out the child is going to be autistic or something more severe
Agreed, in fact it should always be done in that case
>or the mother doesn't want to be a mom
Should've used birth control if she didn't want to be a mum
>>
>>679632986
>Israel is a disgusting country and it would make the world better if the west stopped supporting it.
>Same with Saudi Arabia
>Racism is wrong
>I think that african-american are the one who contributed the most to american culture

>
>>
>>679647353
Yeah, the sex thing is fucking terrible. I've only met one who really got into sex and it was because she was a total slut/nympho. But as you said she was also a gold digger, she used to get flown to places from guys she met on social media just to fuck them, more or less a call girl.

It's funny because I have a stream of fresh ones right from Japan where I live (Orlando). They all come over here for this work exchange at Disney to work in "Japan"land in epcot. I used to think like some of these guys did how different they were, but they weren't.
>>
File: 1440703572118.jpg (90KB, 500x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440703572118.jpg
90KB, 500x497px
>>679632986
I used to agree with the rap one. I hated every form of rap and anyone who listened to it, because anything other than rock was for peasants. Then i grew the fuck up and realized that there is no such thing as a bad genre, just bad artists, and stopped being an elitist twat
>>
>>679647737
Berkeley, pls go
>>
File: 1454670396348.gif (967KB, 250x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454670396348.gif
967KB, 250x188px
>>679633365
This
>>
>>679644493
>all autistic/aspies (legit) that are mentally 7 should be put to death
Nah
>If Trump becomes president he will start WW3 (or Hillary)
Dunno shit about american politics
>Batman V Superman was terrible
Yeah
>Most cartoons on TV right now suck
Yeah
>CN is pandering to SJWs which is why PPGs suck
I dont even know what fucking CN is
>Pokken is ok but needs more characters
I also dont know Pokken
>The Question (DC comics) is underrated as a character
Kinda, although I'm not into comics that much
>Coke is better than pepsi
Yeah, but best coke is Vita Cola
>MT Dew is for autistic aspie fedora fagots who do nothing but do WoW all day and wants to kill their sperm count
Yeah
>Theres nothing wrong with sleeping with a stuffed animal
Yeah
>Woman have it better than guys and need to shut the fuck up and "equality"
Yeah
>Woman can get a job faster than a guy bc they are cute, funny smart and skinny (those that are)
Yeah
>Tumblr is the 2nd worse site right behind reddit and 9gag
Yeah
>Facebook doesn't suck, you just don't know how to use it properly
Facebook does suck, but not as hard as other websites
>Twitter is amazing if used right
Never used it
>Discordapp is going to take over Facebook
Wat is Discordapp
>The Wii U is underrated
I dont like anz Wii at all
>if you don't know how to install an APK (or 3rd party software) on your android, you don't deserve it
I dont have an android
>MLP is prolly one of the better shows on TV right now cause the writers actually don't suck
I like MLP tbh
>Being a brony is ok as long as you keep it to yourself
Even not keeping it to yourself is okay, as long as you|re not totally autistic
>Being a furry is ok as long as you keep it to yourself
Same thing as Brony
>getting mad cause someone likes something you don't makes you a child and you need to grow up
Yeah
>most people on 4chan are idiots and think the world revolves around them
Yeah
Like me
>>
>>679632986
>Rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers, you're supposed to grow out of it.
Agree. Fuck rap
>The media is pushing PC culture
Eh I don't keep up with the media.
>Asian women are the best choices.
Only starting to get into asain women, but agree.
>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites
I fucked a couple black girls in high school and I was their first white guy, to them I had the biggest dick they'd seen, disagree.
>Whites are smarter than blacks
Debatable, for the most part its true but there's that black science guy and other blacks like him where I admit are a lot smarter than me.
>The NFL is the best American sport
I hate football, and almost all sports.
>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders.
Agree
>Tattoos are gross
Some are.
>Smoking isn't cool
Agree, smoking is fucking stupid I don't see why people do it.
And by smoking I mean cigarettes, weed, cigars, vapes, anything peoples smoke
>>
Unpopular opinions go.

• Even as a fiction, the last samurai by tom cruise is still far less badass that the historical events it's inspired from.
• Smoking is okay. Both weed and tobbacco.
• Women are bland and uninteresting by in large.
• The right to vote is the right to choose your master, as opposed to not having one.
>>
File: spaceyiffs.png (292KB, 401x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spaceyiffs.png
292KB, 401x264px
>>679647467

Come now brother. Nothing wrong with a little experimentation during your daily 15 minutes of reflection. After all, it's your Thunderwolf. There lies no heresy in that.
>>
>>679643390
Are you autistic? He was obviously trolling you. This is why only retards go to /pol/, they take themselves too seriously.
>>
>>679647176
I'll bite.

>Shit opinion. They're an entertaining pastime, so long as they aren't one's entire life.
>There is literally no reason to stop someone from getting an abortion if they're unprepared to have children. I'd rather an abortion than have someone unprepared bring a kid into this world who would have to endure shit parenting or possibly live off welfare.
>I agree.
>Debatably true. He's still an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
>>679648027
Hi /soc/
>>
>>679632986
These are all true. Only neckbeards and poojabbers don't like because it's not PC
>>
>>679632986
>white are better in sports than black except in basketball, boxing and the marathons shit, prove me wrong
>>
Most girls are not funny. (and this is coming from a girl)
Grades do determine your intelligence at some point.
Cats are overrated.
It requires talent for you to be able to draw good. You can practice your entire life if you want, it will be useless.
Not all, but most muslims are scum.
>>
>>679647688
>defending
How
Also, checked it out and it turns out that the other guy is right, props to him
U seem to be upset, daily dose of cock shoved up your ass wasn't enough to make u chill?
>>
>>679632986
>The NFL is the best American sport

Yes, it's the best America has to OFFER, but the NFL isn't even sports anymore. It's about which rich team recruits or "rents" the best players. I mean, the team in Louisiana is 90% Haitian, Minnesota isn't white, and Manning has been all over. It should be more like the Olympics where you pick who's the best of that area. If your state has shitty unathletic people, then that should be that team's problem.
>>
>>679648250
>and this is coming from a girl
That's irrelevant

btw tits or gtfo
>>
>>679648099
ya m8 that was a logical reply
fucking spazz
>>
>>679648250
>Yes, they are boring as fuck. Also tits or gtfo
>No. It's part of a broken selection process. Grades determine nothing but your grades
>Probably
>You know nothing of drawing.
>Arguable
>>
>>679647707
Birth control can fail and I've seen it have, but then again I have a feeling she's lying and just wanted to get preggers

>>679647852
1. why do you not agree?
>not american OH THIS EXPLAINS ALOT
CN = cartoon network

Pokken is the new Pokemon tekken fighting game
Do you live in a 3rd country anon?

>what is discord app
It's not new but it's not old either, it's meant for pc gamers and other things, discordapp.com check it out. the app is free on basically everything (linux version is still in alpha), a lot of things in it.

>I don't have an android
I feel sorry for you anon

>mlp and brony and furry
glad you agree


However I do recommend you check out discord app, if you do, set it to dark theme in the settings, the light is too god damn bright

>>679648250
Why do you have to mention youre a girl. that is literally saying you want attention. you know this shit.

>woman opinions never mean shit cause most will change their minds in the matter of minutes when another female tells her something different
>woman have the most malleable minds compared to males
>>
>>679647176
>Playing video games beyond the age of 18 is pathetic.

Nah

>Abortion should only be allowed with rape cases.

Nah, but it shouldn|t be allowed in every case,
like some feminist aborting because she is getting a male baby

>Not all races are the same; they're different, but still should be treated equally because they're still all humans.

yeah

>Trump is only good because he would (pretty much) end political correctness.

Eurofag here, dunno american politics
>>
>>679632986
>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites
That's just a myth. I thought people realized that by now.
>Whites are smarter than blacks
>Smoking isn't cool
Thanks captain obvious.
>Tattoos are gross
I never got why do most people on here hate on tattoos. I don't like them that much but they're kinda irrelevant and don't mean shit so.
>>
>>679648121
Yeah blacks are really good runners. That comes from chasing prey and being prey. They always win marathons the cunts. They should be banned
>>
>>679648083
The thing with Trump is people are both sides have said for years how they are tired of the indoctrinated lifelong politians with their political correctness bullshit. Trump comes along and people lose their shit.

As much as Bernie people want to argue about how progressive and awesome he is, he is literally just another life long politian who hasn't been able to get anything accomplished in his entire term in the senate. He has literally been in congress since 1991 which is longer then most of his voters have been alive. The fact that he isn't a millionare isn't to show how "uncorruptible" he is, its shows he is an idiot who can't take advantage of the position he is in and nothing about that says he is going to be good for a president. I'm not even talking about his policies, i'm just talking about him as a man.

Hilary has bigger balls then Bernie. I assume both figuratively and literally.
>>
>>679633372
You do sit your ass on the internet don't you?
>>
>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders
>"soccer"
>Created in the UK
>Sport with the highest revenue and promotion in the entire 1st world.

No wonder why Trump and Sanders are the only 2 choices in the shithole you came from...
>>
>>679636673
Not YLYL anon.
>>
>When it comes to discussing opinions about political or cultural issues, the person saying "I honestly don't know" is usually the most intelligent.
>>
>>679648636
Soccer fans are generally poor spics from South America. Brazil and Argentina are perfect Examples. The rest are Italians who riot over a fucking game, and poor chav Brits.
>>
>>679647176
Trump pretty much made me consider the PC wave might not be such a bad thing after all.
>>
>>679648502
No. I pointed out that i'm a girl so people won't think i'm some sexist dude that thinks he's superior.
>woman opinions never mean shit cause most will change their minds in the matter of minutes when another female tells her something different
What world do you live in? Is this some story you still believe?
>>
>>679648721
Then I must be a genius.
Politics is so uninteresting to me, anyone know this feel?
>>
>>679648502
1. I dont know, I never had a problem with autists, but its prolly because I never met these hardcore autists, only people with slight autism

Ah, I dont watch it, cuz no CN in Germany

Never was into Pokemon

Germany

Gonna check dicordapp out later

I own an iPhone, but only because I got it for like 50 euros from a friend, have it for 4 or 5 years now
>>
>>679636736
Fuck right back off to leddit there, "sir".
Fucking kys
>>
>>679644493
cringed at the first green line, not even going to read your autistic shit
>>
>>679648721
>is usually the most honest
Corrected that for you.

Honesty isn't intelligence. The inability to form an opinion isn't a sign of intelligence either.
>>
>>679648450
It kinda is relevant. It just shows i'm not some neckbeard that thinks his sense of humor is superior.
>>
>>679648836
Elaborate
>>
>>679648636
I love how you scare quote "soccer" as though that name didn't also originate in the UK (short for association football -- and by the way, all you retards who insist it be called "football" are just as wrong as Americans insisting American football be simply called "football". The name of the povertyball you follow is "association football", not just and never has it just been "football").
>>
>>679648836
>PC
>Good

The fact that someone disagrees with a politician because one comes off as ballsy or "mean" shows me that those people don't deserve to vote.

Your feelings mean jack shit in the political world. Thinking on short-term emotional impulses rather than seeing the bigger picture is how women and children think, and there's a reason why kids don't vote and why women weren't allowed to for a long time.
>>
>>679644493
>hates the websites that are pretty much meant for his kind of people

Aren't you kind of miserable?
>>
>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites
Yet, Norway/Sweden's 7 inch-average is still greatest than pretty much every African country.
>>
> Majority of human population are dumb puppets
> Majority of human population is sheep of a bigger construction they are not even aware of
> Western world is a construction of oppression and suppresion, forcing humans to follow the 'rules' or otherwise be banned from society
> Society is shallow as can be, only counts to rule others out and keep the 'leaders' in by making unattaintable rules, they don't even follow
> No human can deal with the pressure that comes from fame, money and power
> No human is actually a 'human' we are simply animals who have to learn things in order to be rewarded, we are just like animals doing tricks for their owners a.k.a. powerful leaders
> Captialism, ilnesses and 'education' (aka tricks for the bosses) are made (up) to distract us from the big image of corruption and oppression, just to keep us busy and as a distrsction to not think about the bigger image
>>
Anime is good.
>>
>>679648805
How's the life in your trailer, anon?
How's sex with your sister?
How many blacks did you kill today?

Faggot.
>>
>>679633784
If you are a goofy Fuck, smoking went make you look cool.

Someone who's already cool looks cool smoking
>>
>>679648491
>Never said they were boring, just not funny.
>You probably had bad grades.
>I have a master's degree and been an artist for over 15 years and i'm quite successful. Stop lying to yourself. No talent = no good. By your logic anyone can be a good singer. Sure with autotune they can but it will never be the same.
>>
>>679632986
>watching sports is fucking stupid
>I don't care about the 2016 election
>deadpool is for junior high students
>>
>>679646497
That would be a statement, not an opinion. Now if you were to say, "I think milk tastes bad." That'd be an opinion that you can base on the fact that you don't like milk. See how that works?
>>
>>679648927
Listen cunt, it is not relevant at all. It is you literally trying to use your gender as a way for people to agree with you because your "not just another neckbeard" as you yourself put it.

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a 'girl' does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason you post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr tits or GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>679636222
CRAWLING
>>
>>679648845
>Being sexist
welcome to 4chan girlly, every single dude here is fucking sexist
>is this something you believe in
Trust me, where I live in GA, most are like that. I've watched it happen here and on the internet. A million times. I could tell a woman a fact, another woman tells her different, and I'm a liar or don't know what I'm talking about

>>679648884
>autism
feel lucky anon. I was in sped my entire life. I'm not autistic but I was there for my severity of ADHD and EBD. I saw the worst of the worst there.
I saw this dude who was around 6'5, he basically had no mind of his own and went EEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEE all the time. I once saw him strip down naked and run thru the halls while 3 big burly teachers ran after him and had to tackle his ass

>no cn in germany
that sucks
you have the internet.

>never into pokemon
:( That's sad anon you really should

>discord
YUS
>50 euros
Damn that's a good score. I don't blame you then.

iPhones don't suck they are just closed off is all

>>679648900
>I'm not going to read it cause I don't want to give my honest opinion cause I'm afraid of the word "wrong"

>>679649068
What does happy feel like anon?
>>
>>679649230
>Never said they were boring, just not funny.
I'm saying they are boring, and I add they are annoying, with you as an exemple you dumb cunt.
>You probably had bad grades.
I have a masters degree and I don't make a big deal out of it.

University degree is not about being intelligent, it's about putting yourself under the wing of the right teacher. If you have a masters degree, you know that.
>15 years

You win there. Only 7 years. Not putting my pedigree here, but you're still wrong.
>>
There's nothing wrong with the Jews
>>
>>679649211
Doesn't stop him from being right though.

What's the popular saying again?

Something like
>Soccer is a gentleman's game played by thugs and rugby is a thug's game played by gentlemen
>>
>>679640461
Feel u on the skyrim fam, darksouls is for fucking weebs. I don't wanna learn some difficult bs. I just wanna chill out, explore, and do fun quests.
>>
>>679649028
>Your feelings mean jack shit in the political world.

Feelings are pretty much the basis of what makes people decide whom to vote for.

>Thinking on short-term emotional impulses rather than seeing the bigger picture is how women and children think

Bully behaviour is what children or in general immature people do, and also based on feelings. I'm not a fan of the way SJWs represent political correctness, but PC are generally simply more pleasant people than their opponents. There's just one side of people who feel better if bullies are on their side so they can hate on others (both Trump supporters and sandniggers), against one side of people who seem to look past themselves and want a better world.

The first group just gets irritating after some time. That's why I'm outgrowing it (or probably already have).
>>
>>679636222
I love rap when it's comical
>>
>>679632986
All my opinions
>>
>>679641217
I do thing it is quite cheesy but that is part of the fun. Its a cool time with ur bros, decent food, and yelling for your knight.
More Pepsi, wench.
>>
>>679649591
What the fuck
I always thought autism is just being a lil bit weird, but doing this non-ironic is pretty fucked up

I dont really watch shows so much, only MLP and Vikings right now

Nah, I never got the Pokemon Hype, I mean, the games arent that bad, although they fucking repeat themself, but I dont get the hype

How does Dicord work? You join servers and shit? You got a server that I can join, anon?

A lot of people around me have phones with cracked screen, but my phone fell down 200+ times in these 4 years and it doesnt has anything visible
>>
>>679632986

>blacks have bigger dicks than whites

Source?

Also football is for faggots. Formula racing is the good shit.

Semi good opinions for a semi cuck
>>
I love Umbrella and Hey soul sister
>>
>nobody's opinion matters
>>
>>679632986
>NFL

Are you fucking autistic or just an average ignorant yank?
>>
>>679632986
I actually agree with everything here except the rap part OP. I listen to rap because it can often have the best lyrics of all genres. There's wordplay, things with multiple meanings, alliteration etc. way more so than in any other genre. When you hear Daylyt saying things like "you can be Captain America" in a freestyle, and realize that he meant it as "capped in America" it just makes you go "OOH!" and makes you feel satisfied. A lot of people who haven't educated themselves on rap that well, when they hear the word rap, they think trash artists like Lil Wayne repeating words like
"pussy" and "nigga", and bragging about their wealth, when in reality rap can be so much better than that. Rap is really all about thriving to have the deepest and most clever lyrics. Kanye West had a lyric that could be interpreted in FOUR different ways, and it was done like that on purpose. Let's just put it this way: rap may "be for niggers", but it most certainly isn't for the dumb ones.
>>
>>679649147
>No human is actually a 'human'

You're not clever. You are painfully retarded.
>>
>>679650074
>autistic
google it man, it's fucking scary as hell

>vikings and MLP
well alright, Most shit from the 90's up to '13 was good then CN and WB started to shit on everything. Like TTG.

GL the animated series and YJ was amazing

>pokemon
I guess you'd have to be born in the same era to get it

>discord
https://discord.gg/0lS3CoGz1pKJ50g7
sure. you can make them, join them, add channels
I'm a pretty good admin. As long you aren't dumb I don't mind most people in there

>cracked phones
my sister's ex had her tablet and was a dumbass and dropped it. I now have it cause she never uses it and there's thes giant cracks on them. However the screen still works but as for the rest of it, it's just annoying to look at. it costs 80 to fix
>>
>>679650344
You didnt read the whole thing, did you?
>>
>>679634353

Rap is literally the worst genre of music.

It sounds terrible, and every single one can be summed up in like two seconds.

Ready?

>my life is more difficult because of where I am from
>get that green sex bitches
>the n word

It's pretty much all the same, and it doesn't even have any amount of a good message.
>>
>>679649591
you autistic motherfucker, i'm gonna quote the lines, which show that you are the spreggest of lords (and also the fact you reply to everyone with your "im actually open minded, prove me wrong.

I am not going to tell you why you are the spreggest though, so you can rattle your confused fedora brain.

>all autistic/aspies (legit) that are mentally 7 should be put to death
>If Trump becomes president he will start WW3 (or Hillary)
>Batman V Superman was terrible
>Most cartoons on TV right now suck
>Pokken is ok but needs more characters
>The Question (DC comics) is underrated as a character
>Woman have it better than guys and need to shut the fuck up and "equality"
>Woman can get a job faster than a guy bc they are cute, funny smart and skinny (those that are)
>Tumblr is the 2nd worse site right behind reddit and 9gag
>Discordapp is going to take over Facebook
>if you don't know how to install an APK (or 3rd party software) on your android, you don't deserve it

>MLP is prolly one of the better shows on TV right now cause the writers actually don't suck
I'm ashamed you like coke better than pepsi though. You're a rotten apple

>most people on 4chan are idiots and think the world revolves around them
this one is true, but it's ironic you put it

PS I know you read this
>>
>>679634353

> fight the man with the niggas

Like the wrestling these two are enjoying? I'll pass, thanks.
>>
File: 1458236068535.jpg (325KB, 600x793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458236068535.jpg
325KB, 600x793px
>>679635363
>vaping makes you seem gay
>hats with flat brims where you keep a sticker are fucking stupid
>fedoras are cool, I hate the stigma attached to them
>anime is better than other forms of animation
>women are completely untrustworthy
>>
>>679650623
i read it but damn you were so mad at the beginning anon. What's wrong?
>>
File: Artist.png (195KB, 960x681px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Artist.png
195KB, 960x681px
Rap is da best, dems be deep lyrics, you hav ta check out what dems be saying, innit


All day, nigga
How long you niggas ball? All day, nigga
How much time you spent at the mall? All day, nigga
How many runners do you got on call? All day, nigga
Swish, swish, how long they keep you in court? All day, nigga
Take you to get this fly? All day, nigga
Tell your P.O. how-how long you been high? All day, nigga
You already know I’m straight from the Chi, all day, nigga
South, south, south side! All day, nigga
>>
Freedom of speech shouldn't be limited. (Normal opinion in the U.S. but here in EU I'm seen as a fanatic or something because of it!)

There's nothing morally wrong about fucking your family members.

Cannibalism based on consent should be legal.
>>
There is nothing wrong with sexual attraction to children as long as one doesn't exploit children

Friends are only wanted and not needed

Most people are boring and uninteresting

Being bored with life means that you're thinking too clearly
>>
>>679647806
Thank you for this self improvement anon, glad to see you changed your ways in this. You're a far better person with that realization.
>>
>>679650854
You are not saying unpopular opinions, just delusions. I'm clearly mad cause I've been a fedora tipping faggot like you and I want to shake the idiocy out of your head.
>>
>>679640990
>hating a genre

I hate all anime.
>>
>>679632986
>>Rap is for dumb niggers and teenagers, you're supposed to grow out of it.
Pleb confirmed
>>The media is pushing PC culture
Maybe
>>Asian women are the best choices.
Pleb status reasserted
>>Blacks have bigger dicks than whites
Not an opinion, pretty much fact. Fortunately white men are actually capable of supporting a family.
>>Whites are smarter than blacks
Yes, but whether the cause of this is genetic or cultural is a different matter
>>The NFL is the best American sport
They're all shit senpai
>>Soccer is shit for 3rd worlders.
Plebe
>>Tattoos are gross
Mostly
>>Smoking isn't cool
Nothing hip about throat cancer

Not a bad effort OP, 6/10
>>
>>679650370
>A lot of people who haven't educated themselves on rap that well, when they hear the word rap, they think trash artists like Lil Wayne repeating words like
That's what rap is.

Yes, I know there's genre rappers out there who try to push a message that's not one of the main themes; however, they're such a small minority that you can't consider them as being any significant part of the scene. I mean, who truly was the last rapper(s) who had a message that made it big (no son, a million views on Youtube isn't big)? Outkast? I guess you could almost say Lupe Fiasco, but he was a commercial failure. If you allow one hit wonderdom, I guess we can add in a few other names, but no, there's no social consciousness to rap. To try to elevate the entire genre because of a stark minority of examples is idiotic.
>>
>>679651087
It's ok to believe in things as long as you don't go full retard.

That's all that matters
>>
>>679649524
Maybe not to you, but as a girl saying most girls aren't funny really makes it sound like i'm not some another neckbeard that thinks his humor is superior.
And no not really. Maybe the people around you are like that, but why would i want to hang out with someone that pretends they care or that i'm smart or clever. That just shows how desperate you are. What world do you live in?
I'm not begging for attention, and even if i were, why give me it in the first place since you seem such an expert. I literally have 0 advantages here if i post i'm a girl besides attention, which no thanks but i don't want from people on here. I just thought it was a better perspective. You make assumptions about me based on the fact that i said i'm a girl. Grow the fuck up.
>You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.
Kek nice b8.
I've been on here for 3 years and never posted tits, i still don't get why you bother to waste your time to tell me that. I'm not gonna degrade myself over the internet just because someone told me to. Your whole reply is just cringy as fuck. You can't argue with me based on opinions so you use the good old tits or gtfo on me.
>>
>>679651357
>hurr durr I'm a girl with a master degree who is also an artist

Go back to tumblr fighting against patriarchy or some shit
>>
>>679649591
I know. I've been here for 3 years. I never accepted it for some reason. I didn't wanna sound like an autist that hates on women just because he can't get one.
Well sorry but that's just really retarded. That doesn't mean it's like that everywhere.
>>
>>679635853
why
>>
>>679651202
>I mean, who truly was the last rapper(s) who had a message that made it big?

Kendrick Lamar. As the other anon said, there is no bad genre, just bad artists.
>>
>>679649524
Ah yes just because you tell someone tits or gtfo they will do one of those. You people really have a lot of free time.
>>
In IQ threads on /b/, every point above 100 is below it in reality.
>>
>>679651353
Mate, I'm not like you

>all autistic/aspies (legit) that are mentally 7 should be put to death
>>
>>679649623
How am i annoying and dumb? You made that assumption based on me having a different opinion so you just offend me for no reason?
>it's about putting yourself under the wing of the right teacher.
I respect your opinion but you are really retarded. Live your life that way, you go. But offending me and making assumptions because i said i'm a female makes you the dumb cunt. I'm not wrong, it's just common sense.
>>
File: 1460525077916.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460525077916.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
Alright, let's go

>rap is the worst genre of music period, worse than country
>each ethnicity of human have evolved in different ways
>trump is actually not a bad person, even though his campaign is retarded
>capitalism is the superior method of government, and socialism is possibly the worst
>(not unpopular) vaping is mega cancer
>whites have a better genetic build and are more statistically more successful in modern society than blacks, even though both whites and blacks are unfortunately surpassed by eastern Asians

Not all blacks are, but slot of them are uncivilized animals. The way they talk about sex, violence, and lack of compassion, is sickening.

R8/d8 me
>>
>>679652032
oh well

>>679651960
nah, it's more like people need a place to vent. They just need a place they can be stupid. On the outside, most people I've met who go here are quit smart. Maybe not bright and not tactful but hell, they are smart.
>>
>>679651662
I forgot about him; however, it's still not enough to elevate the genre past what it is.
>>
>>679651960

>IQ threads

Where the hell are those?

I lerk daily and I've never seen that shit
>>
>>679651606
So just because i'm an artist and a girl i belong on tumblr? What the fuck is your problem? Is that really all you got you sad little man?
You say shit like this on an anonymous image board because you have the power to, but in real life you're probably too scared to even talk to a girl. Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>679652155
>trump is actually not a bad person, even though his campaign is retarded
How could you honestly believe that? Even if you accept that he's putting on a show, the guy's got a history of being a turbodouche in both public and private.
>>
File: biq.jpg (33KB, 484x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
biq.jpg
33KB, 484x289px
>>679651960
>>
>>679651357
You fail to comprehend the message I gave you. You missed the trees for the forest so to speak. The reason that "there are no girls on the internet" is not because there are no girls on the internet. There are no girls on the internet because being a girl on the internet has no advantages. The internet is just people. Ugly people, attractive people, smart people, dumb people, just people.

That means my opinion and your opinions carry the same value. They are equal because they are just that - our opinions. People may agree with your opinions, people may agree with my opinions, but they are going to agree with you (or me) based purely on that, our individual opinions.

When you bring up the "and I'm a girl!" to qualify your opinion your doing exactly what I said you were doing to start with. Your trying to create a bias or reason for people to agree with you based soley on the fact your a girl. You may be attractive you may be ugly, you might even be a guy for all we know.

However, when some people - especially lonely neckbeard whiteknights, hear your a girl. They will immediately begin to agree with you and take your opinion as some type of gospel because in their head you are their perfect girl. You are the girl they can create in their mind. This is that advantage your trying to get. You say you don't want attention yet and you say you have been on this board for 3 years, but your actions are counter to that.

Why? Because you brought up that you were a girl. Nobody in this entire fucking thread up to that point brought up a god damn thing about their gender. Why? Because nobody was trying to bring attention to themselves.

You were. You did. You are an attention whore. You crave attention because it gives you meaning and purpose. If you didn't then there would be zero reason to bring up your a girl. It doesn't give your opinion any more validity then anybody elses because this is literally an opinion thread.
>>
>>679652306

Post a piece of your art anon-kun
>>
>>679650590
It's funny considering the subject matter of rap and blues are the same, but rap is criticized for its content. Rap is in the same position rock was 60 years ago.

>Archer is overrated
>Pizza Nova is the best large pizza chain
>History and Humanities is a great board
>Property is the best investment
>>
File: girls on interwebs.png (100KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
girls on interwebs.png
100KB, 1254x261px
>>679652390
Different anon here but pic related
>>
>>679652241
Eh, I mean there's also Chance The Rapper and J.Cole, they're both very big. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others too.
>>
You pos people are the reason I want to kill myself because I live in a world were people are scum and think they are better than everyone else but in reality you are actually just a shitty person because you wont give anyone an ounce of respect but believe you should be respected by all. You are worthless
>>
>>679652703
Shit. Meant for
>>679652306
>>
>>679652739
Nope. They are not big.
>>
except for the sports thing OP is right on par. i smoke constantly and nothing pisses me off more than some faggot coming up to me and being like yo man lemme hit that and talk in thick slang that sounds unnatural coming out of my fucking mouth FUCK FUCK FUCK ajngfs:ODIFgas;kjflhFUCKCF UCK
>>
>>679652675

>9/10 opinions

While that may be true, the subject matter of blues wasn't quite as vulgar, and still had an amount of civility, and had a good amount of unique musical elements that made it a special thing.

I'm alright with blues, I just think rap is awful.
>>
>>679652781
keep feeling superior than everybody else then, you dumb faggot
>>
File: 1450634390007.jpg (15KB, 232x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450634390007.jpg
15KB, 232x262px
>>679652537

This X1000
>>
>>679652856
Are you kidding me? J.Cole is almost bigger than Kendrick Lamar. He has an album that went bloody platinum.
>>
>>679652913

Also this, whenever I try to blend in a take that nigger slang accent, it makes me feel physically Ill because of how shit it sounds..

I mean fuck, you learn complete sentences by what, 3rd grade?

People need to actually SPEAK English..
>>
>>679653206
And he's still not in the gestalt for rappers.

Look, if people who are outside of the fandom don't know you, you aren't big.
>>
>>679652537
Wow do you really think my life is that sad, that i would just point out that i'm a girl so people would agree with me? I couldn't give a shit less whether someone agrees with me or not. And like you said girls have no advantages on the internet, so why does it bother you so much if i point out i'm one? I get your point and i agree that we should all be anonymous and remain equal. I don't just randomly point out "Hey I'm a girl lol!" I just thought it was better to because i as a girl think most girls aren't funny.
Even when i say i'm a girl 99% is tits or gtfo. In 3 years of my time here i have encountered maybe once or twice lonely neckbeards trying to agree with me. And that's not a lot if you ask me.
Maybe because they had no need to or that none of them were? I thought it was needed for me to point that out, because i really don't wanna sound sexist.
>It doesn't give your opinion any more validity then anybody elses because this is literally an opinion thread.
Yeah no shit. And even if neckbeards agreed with me what do i get out of it? I'm not that desperate. But didn't you kinda screw yourself over? Even if i were an attention whore or not, you just wasted minutes of your time writing that out for no reason. You told me what i already know. And it's not like your opinion will change anything.
>>
>>679652306
>on 4chan
>says she's a girl
>gets mad when we call her ass out
No anon, we initially don't care what you are but when you have to announce it like that, then there's your issue. The concept of "there's no woman on the internet" and you just went out of your way to say "LOOK I'M A GIRL ON THE INTERNET!!"

Literally. no. one. cares.

You made it a point, specially on 4chan to go out of your way and show that you're a female. You want the attention. Even if you say you don't, subconsciously, you do. Why else are you here?
>to scared to talk to someone irl
LOL holy fuck, I would straight up tell you what I think. You're prolly some fight sack of lazy shit that draws anime and thinks your good while you get on tumblr and expect it to be PC culture all around

Girl, a tip and not my dick?
DONT TELL PEOPLE YOUR SEX DUMBASS
and fucking read this >>679652537

>>679652781
man you mad

you so salty you are basically ramen noodles
>>
>>679652675
>>Pizza Nova is the best large pizza chain
How the fuck is that a "large" pizza chain?
>>
>>679652801
Kill yourself.
>>
1. North should've let the South go.

2. State should fully subsidize college for top 10%.

3. Ozone is valid medicine not typical alt-med asshattery because it does NOT rely on an alternative theory of medicine.

4. Jack Kevorkian was a hero.

5. People who join the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster are dipshits desperate to prove how clever and edgy they are.

6. College shouldn't be viewed as merely vocational training, but should see a societal investment as well.

7. Employers should play a part in paring down the absurd number of higher ed institutions we have in the US by openly refusing to look at graduates from shit-tier unis. That is a more socially responsible corporate policy than promoting trannies in the bathrooms of their choice.

8. Transgender is a delusional disorder on par with schizophrenia, Cotard's, phantom limb, or paranoia. We do those poor people no favors playing along with their delusions.

9. Bernie Sanders isn't a capital S Socialist. He favors collectivizing things that are less likely to be over-consumed and have a societal ROI. That said, you can't stump Trump!

10. Every child should get a $10K savings bond at birth that re-invests all interest earned and can only be withdrawn upon their retirement at age 65+.
>>
>>679653671
See >>679653656
>>
>>679653483
I don't know what to tell you. If you consider Kendrick big, you should probably consider J.Cole big. There wasn't one album in 2014 that went platinum. Going platinum is definitely big.
>>
>>679653671
Or you know, instead of being a dumb cunt and wasting your time you can all just ignore it and not spam this thread with your shit.
>>
>>679653671
could it be b8?
>>
>>679653770
I did six years ago. I'm a zombie grrl now.
>>
For 5000 years of recorded history the world has thrived. We built civilizations, cities, religions, technology.
We spread across the Globe.

In less than 100 years of Equality, women having voting rights and a female workforce our Culture is under threat, our civilization is stagnant, our nations are nolonger fecund.

>The world would survive- no thrive without women in the workforce or voting.
>>
>>679639279
All opinions are subjective you dumb nigger.
>>
>>679654336
Cool
>>
>>679652675
>archer is overrated

you better be lying nigger
>>
>>679654265
No i'm actually a girl lol.
>>
>>679640171
These are all popular opinions you nigger lover.
>>
>>679632986
I wouldn't call it pc culture

I would call it a cesspool
>>
I think Bernie Sanders is the only sensible candidate.
>>
>>679654336
OMG Rose McIver is on 4chan
Tits or get da fuq out
>>
>>679640852
now YOU'RE a faggot.
go back to Jew tube and watch faggot frank
>>
>>679653881
>2. State should fully subsidize college for top 10%.
Of what? Performers? That shit already happens.
>6. College shouldn't be viewed as merely vocational training, but should see a societal investment as well.
You'd have to split vocational training from college for this to be true.
>7. Employers should play a part in paring down the absurd number of higher ed institutions we have in the US by openly refusing to look at graduates from shit-tier unis. That is a more socially responsible corporate policy than promoting trannies in the bathrooms of their choice.
You're an idiot. Employers are partly responsible for the issues with college degrees, but it's because they require 4 year degrees for shit that almost might need a highschool diploma.
>8. Transgender is a delusional disorder on par with schizophrenia, Cotard's, phantom limb, or paranoia. We do those poor people no favors playing along with their delusions.
You don't know what those words mean.
>10. Every child should get a $10K savings bond at birth that re-invests all interest earned and can only be withdrawn upon their retirement at age 65+.

You're an idiot. You think you're smart, but you don't understand any but a small fraction of what you think you do. That arrogance is going to ruin your life.
>>
File: tr-8r.gif (125KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tr-8r.gif
125KB, 200x200px
>>679654540
Yea, nice derailing a shitty thread. Literally, typical 4chan
>>
>>679654621
I think Bernie Sanders is the only senile candidate

>Fixed it for you
>>
>>679653929
LOL jesus christo girl, no one literally cares you're a girl. as that 1 dude said, you said it for validation. That's like me saying "I have ADHD and I can confirm this"

>>679654062
It was too baitable anon :(

>>679654265
No Sorry anon
>>
>>679632986
>OP is a faggot
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (162KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chan.jpg
162KB, 1000x667px
>>679654637
>>
File: 1454978714312.jpg (616KB, 740x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454978714312.jpg
616KB, 740x740px
>>679636673
That video has so much bias it hurts.
>>
The legend of zelda is overrated, i played Ocarina of Time and didnt see any appeal to it
>>
>>679654356

K e K

Even still, it isn't women that ruin the world.

It's the shitty idea that socialism is a good system, and that everybody can get whatever they want no matter want.

It's just the classic problem of scarcity, and humans lack of ability to think in the long run.
>>
File: kill-yourself.jpg (33KB, 750x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kill-yourself.jpg
33KB, 750x476px
I get that americans are shit at football and therefore doesn't like it.

But you can't honestly say that any of the american sports are close to it. Basketball and handegg are a fucking pain to watch, constantly cutting out the game, pausing uncontrollably. Add the dozen of ads on top and you got yourself good doze of cancer,

get real murica
>>
File: 1453383413549.jpg (86KB, 650x975px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453383413549.jpg
86KB, 650x975px
>>679654960
your doing it wrong

like this
>>
File: vault.png (393KB, 1116x1143px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vault.png
393KB, 1116x1143px
>>679655338
>>
>>679655451
You get what you get faggot.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 40





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.