[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

So what are your reasons, faggots?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 34

File: 1459870690945.png (26KB, 962x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459870690945.png
26KB, 962x625px
So what are your reasons, faggots?
>>
I'm happy single and fucking random women.
Thanks for asking.
>>
>>679468906
High standards
>>
I'm married, pretty sure that's holding me back.
>>
Drug addict, depressed, no friends, live with my dad
Have four
>>
> Beta
> Social anxiety
> Not interested
>>
>>679468906
My wife wouldn't approve.
>>
>>679468906
Well im selective, girls like me tho.
Im single
Im happy

>inb4 you're a faggot
>>
I'm gay
I'm a Fag
I'm even worse than OP
>>
Most women in my generation are crazy

I look like a 45 year old creeper when I'm actually 21, and this scares women away

I have a boyfriend anyway because I'm bi


Good enough for you?
>>
I like cock
like cock
cock
>>
File: 87966523185.jpg (44KB, 442x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
87966523185.jpg
44KB, 442x740px
>>679468906
Had 2 good opportunities in 2 years
Failed the 2 cause i'm an idiot
Still single
>>
>>679469202
Faggot
>>
I don't settle for people who blow teachers to pass
I earn money legit
All women want and wait to be hounded, and run back to previous partners when in a pinch
>>
>>679469122
Pretty much describes my life right now, but constantly meeting vain bitches who have nothing to offer me but a smelly pussy sure tires me sometimes....
>>
>>679468906
Because I have a wife, and for some reason having a girlfriend would not be conducive to a stable environment at home.
>>
>>679468906
I do have a girlfriend
I do have a girlfriend
I do have a girlfriend
>>
>>679469172
You can't call people crazy when you're bi
>>
>>679468906
>emotionally closed and therefore the shittiest type of person for any relationships beyond acquaintance
>free and open to bang someone when the chande arises
>i like not spending money on others

Bonus:
>i dislike being around the same person for long periods(more than 2 hours) in a single day
>>
>got fucked over (wasn't cucked, long story)
>too many issues of my own to fix after getting fucked over
>not /fit/ enough henceforth not enough confidence
>>
>cba
>want to keep my money
>>
>>679469202
Based if true
>>
>>679469314
Here's my sympathy. Remember to pick it up on the way to the noose
>>
>>679469399
and you are the president of the united states
>>
>>679469399
are those your reasons or are you hoping it'll become true if you say it 3x fast
>>
1. I don't go places where women my age hang out. I don't go out much at all.

2. I do not have the confidence to approach a random cute girl, and even if I did I have no clue what to say without sounding retarded.

3. I don't want a girlfriend just to have a girlfriend. I' want some I truly connect with, as gay as it sounds.
>>
>>679469414
Bonus:
>You are also a massive pussy
>>
>>679469555
And you're a faggot
>checked
>>
í'm a raging homosexual
>>
>>679469580
This.
>>
>>679468906
Only need one reason: body pillow
>>
Why would I?
>>
>>679469419
maybe if you stop living in the basement, you could get something done, but then again that is hypothetical
>>
Because my last gf skipped her half of the rent for the last 3 months we lived together, and upon moving out, she stole all of my signed CDs and had my dog euthanized without my knowledge.
>>
>>679469580
That last one sounds like denial
>>
>she dumped me
>i;m boring
>i cant drive
>>
File: 1448131283471.jpg (408KB, 1360x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448131283471.jpg
408KB, 1360x900px
>>679469635
>pic related>>679469642
>>
>dont know girls and the ones i know dont interest me
>dont go out that much since im poor as fuck
>dont have a third one since im not awkward, but i suppose girls dont like guys with only 2 reasons so lets cry
>>
>>679469717
Underage B&
>>
>>679469632
Boohoo, do you want a towel. Aside from the one coated with semen and tears?
>>
>>679469404

You wanna bet? I don't fuck literally everything I can get my hands on then cry rape when it bites me in the ass, nor am I a spoiled bitch who thinks everything I want should be handed to me on a silver platter because I've been treated like royalty my entire life. Most millennial women do this sort of shit, and are not worth even fucking, for fear they'll pop a condom when you aren't looking, or otherwise get you legally ensnared to them in some way to leech your money.
>>
>>679469766
im actually 19
>>
1. Never met a woman without massive character flaws.
2. Have massive character flaws.
3. It's simpler.
>>
I don't want kid#1, kid#2, kid#3.
>>
>>679469748
nice meme bro now let me show you my pokemans
>>
>>679469085
I'm not comfortable around anyone
>>
>>679468906
Three
Dimension
Pigs

>disgust.jpg
>>
>>679469677
You should stop being a cuck, and start getting a job, you degenerate
>>
>>679468906
>last girl I dated was crazy
>waiting for an injury to heal before I bother dating
>waiting for an injury to heal to go back to work to impress grils
>>
1. Work Remotely for 6-8 months a year
2. Remaining time I usually spend travelling
3. Total Cockgobbler
>>
>>679468906
1. I'm fat
2. I'm autistic
3. I never tried
>>
I'm fat.
I'm ugly.
I work night shift so I have no chance to meet single women.
>>
>>679469846
Lame excuse, no one is forcing you to have kids. There are couples out there that never had any kids because they don't like kids.
>>
>>679469600
People just aggravate me and being around them has a cost:benefit of i only enjoy their company to a point and beyond that i start hating their company.
Its like "interesting" has a shelf life of only 2 hours or something.
>>
>>679469801
>"most"
stop generalizing, and put the effort to find out if what you said is true
>>
>autism
>live in a rural shithole where everyone my age is posting shit-tier minions and "rate me" memes on facebook
>i'm a girl which makes the dating pool like 10x smaller

mostly the first one though
>>
>>679468906
>Bad conversationalist
>Never meet any
>Never tried
>>
>>679468906
>>679468984
^this
also people with girlfriends all seem to be fucking losers
>my goal in life is to have a perfect relationship
>the perfect relationship is satying in bed watching netflix all day
>>
>>679469980
It's a slippery slope.
>>
>>679470048
because your attention span did not develop at all. call your parents
>>
>>679469686
Yeah I could see howd you get that feeling.

Meh, its the truth though.
>girlfriend who I dont connect with emotionally
>no girlfriend

I'll take no gf please.
The real issue is, well how will I find a girl I connect with emotionally if I don't even talk to them?
>>
>smoke weed everyday
>failure at life so far, still live with parents in mid 20s
>skinny effeminate weirdo
>>
>>679470075

If I had a reason to, I would. As it is, I'm currently in a relationship, so unless this one tanks, I'll put off the research for now.

In any case, the ones around here are in fact entitled bitches, which I know from experience, and I don't want to move to find one who doesn't suck.
>>
>>679470104
and you go to 4chan
>>
>>I
>>like
>>boys
>>
>>679469677
holy fuck she killed your dog, what the fuck
>>
>>679469085
This.
>>
>>679470250

already said "autism", that kind of implies it
>>
>>679470170

This is so right,

>>679470048
You probably figure you're smarter than them?
You're probably right only about half the time.
>>
>>679470250
thats the autism part
>>
>>679469580
>2. I do not have the confidence to approach a random cute girl, and even if I did I have no clue what to say without sounding retarded.
So much this, I never approached one before.
>>
I am homosexual, it'd be a sin for me to have a girlfriend let alone to marry a woman.
>>
>>679468906
I'm an ugly 31 year old virgin. Never had one
>>
I'm not a fucking normie
>>
>>679470451
>smarter
No, i admit wholeheartedly to being an idiot i just don't find people overly interesting after basic conversation runs out.
Its like i gotta keep a bonfire going but for every log i throw on the fire the fire just keeps getting smaller.
Maybe i just put to much emphasis on actual conversation or activities over sitting quietly on a couch for 5 hours throwing out idea's for shit we could do.
>>
>>679468906
don't know how to approach and talk to girls
>>
>>679468906
High standards.
Dont go to school.
Move around the world constantly.

Far right is me, am i being crazy for thinking a hot girl will be interested?
>>
>>679468906

> Women are fucking disgusting beings, I mean really fucked up horrible when you really observe them (although I think that's mostly society's fault rather than a natural
state imo)

> Spending time on my hobbies is way more worth it

> Can still hook up with random chicks anyway if i want sex
>>
>>679468906
>So what are your reasons, faggots?
no reason cause i have a girl and always was in relationships. i'm a skinny autistic ugly nerd, i'm sociophob, have no friends, no hobbies, several other issues (depressions, borderline).
nevertheless i have no problems getting a gf. wanna know how it works? online dating! (no tinder bullshit, look for based websites)
>>
>married
>married
>married
But for some reason, i still feel the desire to chase women. I wish i could rid myself of this wanting a gf feel.
>>
>>679470917
>Far right is me, am i being crazy for thinking a hot girl will be interested?
yeah but youd be a hit in the gay scene
>>
>>679470143
I can't say it's always terrible, but it sucks when your friend gets into a relationship and basically ceases to exist.
>>
>>679470917
yes
>>
>>679468906
Not really interested in that kind of relationship right now in my life and i feel like it's unhealthy and i should be sad or feel lonely but i just don't. I'm a bifag also, my sex drive isn't even that high but i'd rather have a fuckbuddy or friend with benefits than date.
>>
>>679470917
You need to stop hanging with munchkins. But from what you described youre more interested in casual puss so keep travelling and getting it till you're ready to settle down
>>
File: 1457852674806.gif (617KB, 664x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457852674806.gif
617KB, 664x550px
>>679468906
The girl I have a crush on has had a bf for like 4 years and going strong and I still can't stop thinking about her. Has been like 4 months now I'm just waiting for this feel to fucking die, it's a fucking nightmare and it's fucking up several aspects of my life
>>
>>679468906
>i'm 5'6
>introvert
>not very attractive
>>
>>679468906
Just broke up with my girlfriend. She had too many make friends for my liking. I don't mind the childhood ones but making new ones was just too much for me.
>>
>>679469108
this. though last night a girl i talk to (and like) says she likes me
>>
>>679471493
Male*
>>
>>679471308
Is... Is that a Star Wars reference? I'm thrown off because none of the guys being attacked is black...
>>
>>679471308
>waiting for this feeling to die
you fucking faggot cuck
you don't WAIT for the feeling to die, you kill it yourself and move on
wow

wtf are you doing letting yourself crush over a girl who has a long term bf retard?
>>
>>679469980
Wait till her biological clock starts ticking friendo, you'll be in a world of hurt.
>>
>>679471305
thats muh familiez but thanks yall. Yeah french pussy is god tier.
>>
>>679471493
jealous insecure idiot
>>
>>679468906
I'm stoic and unemotional to a great extent and people find it creepy, after seeing how I behave this way people become very unfriendly towards me within days of meeting me.

I'm short in stature making earning people's respect very difficult, and combined with my personality makes me effectively unnoticeable.

Even if anyone could get past this my standards are quite high and I'd rather be alone than lower them.
>>
>>679471596
Yes, it is.
>>
>>679469049
HAHAHAHA
>>
Bcuz I'm gay
>>
because I am sexually interested in my sister
because I am sexually attracted to 12 year old boys
because I love negro penis
>>
>>679471493
Was she flirting with them or something ?
>>
>>679471679
Are you me?
>>
>>679468906
I had a really long and toxic relationship with a girl that was 9/10 and super nice but it ended real bad so now I'm scared of having gf type relationships and just fuck around. Tinder is nice.
>>
confidence i'm sure if I actually spoke to them it would help
>>
I'm picky
I'm shy
I don't understand women
>>
>>679468906
>min wage job
>no car
>live at home
>fat
>>
File: 1458498879721.jpg (11KB, 228x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458498879721.jpg
11KB, 228x216px
>>679468906
>small penis
>no money
>bad attitude
pic related
>>
>>679468906
My wife won't let me have one
>>
File: 1445535299149.jpg (49KB, 338x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445535299149.jpg
49KB, 338x600px
>>679471617
I do feel like the biggest retard bro

I have no idea how to kill it, I should probably try and hit on other girls but I'm just so into her that I can't

cuck my shit up
>>
Too many girls I want to sleep with

Don't want to be tied down to just one pussy

Haven't met a girl cool enough
>>
>>679471661
Jealous and insecure yeah I guess. Clearly not Faggot though.

>>679471769
I'm not too sure. She was getting distant towards the end and I never looked through her messages or anything.
But the fact she's making new male friends without ever going out means it's just guys coming into her store.

Too me a girlfriend whose hanging out with guys she just met is a bit Fucken ridiculous so I ended it.
>>
>>679468906
Day of silence
>>
Fat Overweight Obese
>>
File: 1458911379370.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458911379370.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>679468906
>mfw I recently got in a relationship with a girl (just over a week ago) and regret it
>>
I'm married. One parasite is enough. Jerking off is a lot cheaper.
>>
>>679472163
Why??
>>
>>679472325
Just wasn't done being single and I just had a crush on her nothing more.
Plus her vagina tastes bad
>>
Mostly:

> working too much
> don't want a girlfriend
> don't want somebody living with me then calming civil union and leaving.
> she can still take half your shit.

No thanks.
>>
Fucked up teeth, me not actually trying to hit up girls, laziness
>>
I'll only fuck a girl if she can beat me at melee. So far no cunt has been able to do that.

I guess I'm doomed to be single for life.
>>
File: 1397193863198.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397193863198.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>679468906
>Broke up with my last girlfriend (who was my first gf and now first ex) because she deserved better than what I could provide

>Still trying to figure out how to not be a piece of human trash

>Lack of places to meet people at in my tiny ass town

Online dating is my next option right after I find a job and get some dosh coming in.
>>
File: B8pv9CY.gif (3MB, 355x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B8pv9CY.gif
3MB, 355x265px
>>679472163
take the first step to alpha and throw that bitch to the curb and tell her shes not good enough for you
>>
Ugly, awkward, alcoholic
>>
>>679468906
I don't work out
I don't have money
I don't have interesting hobbies

If anyone can say "I do" for the 2 out the 3 above, you should have a lady by now
>>
>>679472515
Does online dating even work? It seems to be a place where only attractive people see any success which kinda defeats the purpose.
>>
1) Can't hold a conversation longer than 30 seconds

2) Nearly impossible to meet new girls because I assume they have a bf or that the conversation is gonna tank

3) Basically it's all the same reason, I just have no game whatsoever. Even if a girl gives me a compliment or that certain look like they find me attractive I self-destruct at any inkling of possibility.

We are our own worst enemy.
>>
>>679472606
cant get rid of her until I fuck her sister but once I've achieved that I'll dump her
>>
>>679472652
If you can talk to girls without being a weird cunt tinder is a gold mine
>>
>>679472652
Not even sure to be completely honest.
But I'm thinking it does have success for the rest of us sub-optimal looking people, but again sub-optimal don't make great ads.

Then again it could just be a giant scam that feeds off of whales and "whales" to earn cash.
Effectively a machine that prints money and runs on sadness.
Genius.
>>
I'm an addict in early recovery.
>>
>>679468906
Because she used me as a bridge to date my best friend
>>
>no spare time
>no spare money
>all the girls I date get upset when they realize I prioritize school, family, and friends above them
>>
social anxiety
depression
no social skills

>25 yo male virgin
>>
>I have one already
>She's a handful
>I love her
>>
>>679471493
hahahahah you're a huge cunt mein

you couldn't handle the fact she made new friends?

wew lawd i be you're a right to hang out with
>>
>>679472818
That is if you can get a match. I've matched once, and I'm pretty sure she accidentally swiped the wrong direction.
>>
Its like everyone here has social anxieties. Is this really /b/? Full of depressed faggots coping everyfay with the reality that they could be single for the rest of their life?
>>
>>679473342
you must look like a toe then m8 soz
>>
>>679473350
pretty much yeah
>>
>>679469580
This, so much.
>>
>good looking
>have degree and good job
>think iam interesting and funny

but no friends, so i never go out and can't really meet a girl.
>>
>>679470143
>fucking random is the ultimate life goal, its so cool , I'm better than you blablabla
>>pretending to be fucking random women on the internet is the ultimate life goal , I ain't shit irl

You ain't lyin to anyone here fag.
>>
no money
no money
no money
>>
1.Because I proposed to her.
2. So now she's my fiance, not my girlfriend.
3. Feels good bro
>>
>shy
>never goes out
>basically scared of talking to girls
yeah I wonder why I have no girlfriend :/
>>
>>679468906
Because I love my bf so much.
>>
>>679473398
Probably. I can't take a good picture to save my life either.
>>
I don't want to invest the time
I don't want to spend the money
Women are mentally insane and emotionally unstable, I don't want to put up with it.
>>
>>679473435
That's just sad man
>>
1. Haven't really tried to get one, so Lazy i guess
2. Did not have a regular job, have one now, no money, no GF in my book, not fair.
3. I really can't think of a third, I figure I'm about average in the looks department, but I could lose some weight, maybe that's a reason? I don't really know.
>>
>>679468906
>Literally have no irl friends
>Long-ass hair that I refuse to cut because its fucking awesome
>Shitty self-esteem
>>
>>679473727
>neckbeard
>poor
>virgin
>>
>>679468906
>fat
>weeb
>work 1400-2300, days off are Monday and Wednesday
>>
You all are fucking faggots
racing even there? competing on everything
>yeah I have the same shit, but I'm better because xxxyyy

Fuck
this is 4chan
we are all here because we failed in life , completely
or because some other fucked up shit

competing here makes no fucking sense
who do you want to dominate? yourself?
look in the mirror and forgive the the one who you see
>>
>>679473733
i know :(
>>
>>679473915
That's fucking deep holy shit
>>
>>679473915
nice projection.
I'm here because this site is funny as fuck.
>>
>>679468906
fat, small penis.... hell that's enough.
>>
>>679468906
>just got dumped
>>and cucked
>>>i'm gay
>>
>>679474038
>4chan
>funny
stop lying you're as depressed as us.
>>
>>679468906
I'm ugly
I live with my parents
I dont have a job

[spoiler]30 years old[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1398380655039.jpg (105KB, 716x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398380655039.jpg
105KB, 716x526px
>>679474409
nope. I'm pretty contempt with life.
>>
>>679468906
She's apparently my fiancée cause I stupidly proposed to her or some shit. Knocked her up and now I'm stuck with her. Have to marry so my kid doesn't get raised by some fucking sex offender due to her horrible taste in men, me included except for the touchy touchy.
>>
never felt the need for a girlfriend. i like being alone. Having one just seems a like a wast of time and there are already 7 billion humans on the planet
>>
Had some trouble and hid from people for the last 8 years. Got my life finally in check and tyring to change, but the 8 years left some deep scars.

Everytime a girl shows even the slightest interest in me i avoid her.
>>
File: CMn7hAz.gif (2MB, 321x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CMn7hAz.gif
2MB, 321x239px
>>679474638
>>
I think I have a girlfriend well I did on Tuesday I've not talked to her since, I've been on a massive bender. *shrugs*
>>
>>679475222
check'd
>>
Being a faggot. Also, girls aren't worth my time
>>
>>679475222
From my experience of interacting with people, from this site in private I'd say I'm one of the happiest people on 4chan.
>>
>>679475559
Only stupid people are happy.
>>
>>679468906
>I don't like people
>people don't like me
>I'm okay with the above
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 292x292px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 292x292px
>unemployed
>uneducated
>not-in-training
>>
>>679476260
I like you x
>>
>>679476046
I don't want to say anything mean in return and risk sending you into a spiral of depression.
>>
I've dated a few girls and just don't have any interest in getting into another relationship because

1.Relationships get boring as shit after like a month and breaking up is a pain in the ass

2.Nobody I've come across has really caught my attention. I like to know a person beforehand or share a mutual friend that can introduce us.

3.I like to do things on my own. I don't really do much because I go to CC right now, but my hobbies aren't really things a girlfriend would be interested in doing with me. Plus I hate having to change my habits for people.

Also, because I have bipolar and a drinking problem
>>
I was rather hurt when my ex wife left 3 years ago. Didn't think I would trust a woman with that sort of relationship again so I stuck to friends and fuck buddies.
That might be changing though, I've recently started seeing a girl I who I do care about, might pursue a real relationship with her.
>>
File: purr purr.jpg (296KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
purr purr.jpg
296KB, 1200x800px
>>679468906

REASON #1:

I don't have a GF because it's PRICEY !!!!

- gift for birthday
- gift for Saint's day
- gift for anniversary
- gift for monthiversary
- gift for every year graduation
- gift for Xmas
- gift for Easter
- gift for New Years' Eve
- gift for Helloween
- gift for March 8
- gift for St.Valentine
- gift for newborn kittens of her cat
- many, many, many gifts for making her forgive some of my non-existent wrongdoing

I did not count cinemas, pizzas, paying for everything in a date, paying for her train tickets, and so on.

>TL;DR: I'm single, that is, I'm saving big bucks.
>>
>>679469049
So sorry anon, someday one girl will accept you as you are.
>>
>>679478692
It's way too fucking true
>>
File: 1451382150209.png (148KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451382150209.png
148KB, 400x400px
>>679469170
You monster!
>>
>>679468906
cause i move out in a year and anything long term seems retarded
>>
I suck as a person so I'm holding out for enough money to buy a Russian girl
>>
>>679468906
i have ED, last time a girl jerked me off it didn't even go hard
>>
>>679479271
One of my friends bought a Russian chick, paid for her to come to California, he managed to piss her off and her entire family, basically if he goes anywhere near her in Russia he is a dead man. kek
>>
>>679468906

>Set my standards too high
>Don't know how to get one. I literally need a step-by-step guide of what to say, what to do, what facial expression to make
>I think everyone in general is just basic
>
>>
>I can't get a fucking text back
>>
>>679480194
same
>>
>>679469093
Why do you have four dads?
>>
No friends
Beta
I feel as though girls only talk to me through pity
>>
She lives in a different country
I'm waiting on a job
I'm jealous of her previous relationships
>>
>>679468906
I have one
I have one
I have one

You're all faggot losers
>>
>>679482889
at least I dont have to brag about it on 4chan, and wouldnt brag a bout it but rather try to help the fellow loners..
I guess the real loser is you
>>
>>679482699
I've got a girlfriend but she's in um uh Canada.
>>
>>679468906
>I focus work too much
>I dont have time
>I have yet to find someone whos worth it
>>
File: Leak.jpg (84KB, 504x912px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Leak.jpg
84KB, 504x912px
< 1 > Bitch was cheating on me for the past few years. Time for some payback. Today I will be dumping 2 videos and a preview. https://hive.am/MXvMG Enjoy /b/ as it won't last long :)
>>
>>679484443
These kind of bitches cheat on everyone for years
and would cheat for 1000 years if they could live that long idk why so suprised
>>
>4chan
>4chan
>4chan
>>
I can't count.
>>
skeleting. ugly. low self esteem.
>>
>>679468906
>4Chan
>I want to save money
>I have porn
>>
>>679468906
I don't need this, I'm doing good!
>>
>>679472625
Yeah but I just have 4 lovers
Gf is dumb
>>
>>679484399
Wow are you me?
>>
>>679484399
Yet you have time to post on /b/...
>>
Aint nobody got time fo dat x3
Got fuck buddy tho
>>
I cheat.
I expose my sexual partners to my friends.
I take gfs from others which means theyll never be gf material cuz they hoes.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>679471493
I'm a similar situation bro
mine has LOTS of male friends and it's really bothering me, however they're all old friends and she doesn't really see them often
not sure what to do
>>
Having a wife or gf won't make you happy. You can only find happiness within yourself
>>
- I have no money
- The only times when I talk to girls is at parties when I'm drunk as fuck and it usually ends with me getting thrown out or something
- My mood changes daily and I want to kill myself
>>
>>679471347
same
still got a loving gf with fat tits
gotta tell you, all that cliche bullshit like be yourself, stop giving a shit etc. is pretty true
>>
>>679469717
Why did I laugh so hard?
>>
1. Happily married
2. Partner wouldn't approve
3. I'm gay
>>
im not a white alpha-ish type, im glad im not ruining anything :)
>>
1. She dumped me yesterday.
2.
3.
>>
>>679488074
thats all, is someone triggered?
>>
File: 1452697169330.jpg (12KB, 444x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452697169330.jpg
12KB, 444x331px
>>679468906
1) Aspergers.
>>
File: 1453912328948.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453912328948.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>679488067
holy shit faggot. gtfo
>>
i dont have any female friends
i dont know any girls my age
i never leave my house
>>
>>679487514
As soon as you bring it up, she will lose all respect for you. Stop being an insecure beta.
>>
>>679468906
I've been in plenty of relationships and they're fucking annoying.
>>
>>679487514
My ex went out with a other male on My birthday while we was still together, she had a lot of other male friends too
>>
Because after my last relationship I decided no more girlfriends.
Just other people's girlfriends
>>
>>679488783
kek.
I was on vacation once and met this girl who had a boyfriend. It was his birthday and she was on the phone with him. She made me wish him a happy birthday. I fucked her that night.
>>
>>679468906
ALL women are whores
I can't find a woman that can match my intellect
None of them appreciate a supreme gentleman like myself.
>>
depression
is
fuckedup
>>
>>679488949
Could be her for all I know
>>
File: Sokka.jpg (22KB, 400x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sokka.jpg
22KB, 400x267px
MY GIRLFRIEND IS THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>679469399
Exactly what I was about to post
>>
>>679489237
doubt it, she was from the netherlands.
>>
>>679468906
Can't.
Married.
Wife says no.
>>
>>679489318
What about Suki?
>>
>>679489403 she dumped me anyways so I don't care
>>
1. I haven't actively searched for a partner in 4 years.
2. I haven't encountered any fascinating or "partner materialish" girls
3. I currently live with two roommates and I'm about to finish my studies so the situation isn't quite ideal for a relationship
>>
I've dated and fucked plenty of women and I am fully capable of approaching and asking out women but ever since a divorce shattered me to my core I defintly treat women as disposal now. Plus living in southern California the fucking women are empty headed and dull...a good mate is worth 10+ skanks
>>
My girlfriend would get uneasy with that, and I don't want to scare the pussy away

Can't think of a no.3
>>
>>679471782
Not sure if this is common or not, but damn it does it make me feel like shit. I mostly just try to convince myself I genuinely don't care. I care less and less every day, but I can't say I'm immune to it. Sometimes I feel this crushing void due to not having someone next to me whose company I enjoy. But I realise that it's probably for the best and not meant for me, I don't think anything will ever become a higher priority than my career. In the meantime I just keep living, and try to become as immune as possible to loneliness. Can anyone relate to this or am I just some autistic cunt?
>>
>not smooth
>cause get nervous
>need to just do it
>>
>>679468906
>narc elliptic
>chronic flatulence
>4ft8"
>>
>the majority of my town have the combined intellect of a tic-tac
>I have PTSD
>i like porn
>>
Im fat and poor
>>
>>679491829
BANG!
>>
File: Leak.jpg (84KB, 504x912px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Leak.jpg
84KB, 504x912px
< 2 > She is one big of a whore :) https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvs8wjmnauo5eld/4chan.zip?dl=1 She enjoyed getting fucked in the ass with her tight pussy. Oh and she is 18 I promise guys
>>
> I almost never talk to anyone unless they approach me first
> I look angry all the time (because I am)
> Only niggers seem to like me
>>
>>679469049
this. i am fat yet am only attracted to pretty girls. therefore i get no girls.
>>
I'm extremely religious and my GF must comply by those religious standards

Every other GF comes off as a partner that won't be allowed into heaven with me. Being in heaven while realizing my wife is screaming her lungs out in hell for eternity isn't a future I want.
>>
>>679489318
That's rough, buddy
>>
File: tumbleweed.gif (830KB, 208x174px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tumbleweed.gif
830KB, 208x174px
>>679491582
>>
>Gay
>Married
>Not looking
>>
>>679488348
2) Aspergers
>>
>>679468906
I'm sorta wanting this one girl to be my gf.

But then again I don't, because I tend to fuck every relationship up and then I won't get to talk to her or any of that shit.
>>
>>679487284
I hope you know that every single one of those things are your fault. Also, you seem just like my bud who browses a lot
>>
>>679468906

1. I don't give a shit.
2. High maintenance.
3. Always needs attention and will cuck you for better cock.
>>
>>679468906
Women hate sex
All men are rapist
Men are pigs

I've got mroe.
>>
>>679468906
Don't have a steady income.
Don't have my car back.
Don't live on my own.
>>
> 1. Bitches
> 2. Ain't
> 3. Shit

Fuck your feelings. Fuck bitches. Get money.
>>
>>679492176
Thanks for making me giggle at least
>>
White
Male
Fat
>>
File: zACeTVp.jpg (66KB, 717x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zACeTVp.jpg
66KB, 717x960px
>>679470244
I'm going through the same thing fellow bisexual on this weirdsite. Girls act like heinous trash.
Oh you love to watch cartoons and get high. Neat, your Facebook posts of group photos are so fun to look at. No background of studies that make you passionate? AND you are THAT eloquent when we're together?!
Sign me up for rape allegations and restraining orders! I literally can't deal with a stress free adult relationship with a sane person!
>>
>>679473604
Is her name Amber?
>>
>>679468906
Leaving for the navy in a few weeks
No money
Never leave the house
>>
> I am too shy
> I am a ugly bastard
> I do not feel the need to have one
>>
- I have a lack of confidence
- I guess I seem depressed
- I bought my clothing 5 years ago with only a few peices bought between then and now
>>
File: 1460409860687.jpg (39KB, 579x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460409860687.jpg
39KB, 579x397px
>>679491582
Kys

>no magic about women
>they lie, you lie, you get laid
>>
File: 1460671178038.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460671178038.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>679468906
crippling substance abuse
can't pass my driving exam
at a liberal art college in a republican state
KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME
>>
>Because I'm too much of a scared insecure shit to let her know of my feelings towards her.
>I post in these and feels threads hoping she'd see my very vague posts and be like
>"Oh that's anon!"

Kill me.
>>
>>679492843
Does this work with you? Cos honestly I don't really think it'd be that great to fuck some stupid slag just for the sake of it.
>>
File: 1460435954690.jpg (67KB, 720x694px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460435954690.jpg
67KB, 720x694px
I live in a tiny town of 500 people, its populated by old religious fucks, tweekers, and rednecks. There are only like six women my age and each has had multiple children taken away from them. I'll get a gf once i move out of this piss poor dump.
>>
I've been living in solitude for the last 10 years of my life, and even when I do get out, I never talk to anyone.
>>
gfs don't like holding the stick

gfs can't take the probe.

they get mad when in the box
>>
>>679472025
Just transform that feeling into hate if nothing works anon and then use that to move on.
>>
1- still didn't get quints 2- still didn't get quads 3- still didn't get trips there you go those are my reasons
>>
>>679493586
>I've been living in solitude for the last 10 years of my life
Go outside, and enjoy the marvellous other towns of skyrim.
>>
coz /b/ has turned me into a misogynistic racist arsehole
>>
i am muslim and have 8 wives why i need girlfriend?
p.s. allahu akbar
>>
Have gf
Too loyal to seal the deal on easy sluts even when drunk and with zero chance of repercusions
All women even my gf carries zero value personality wise so might aswell stay with the hole i got when the rest is equally uninteresting


Note i stay for the company and the constant interaction..
>curse of the extrovert
>>
>beta
>small D
>dont go out


That should sum it up
>>
>leave the house maybe one or twice a week
>beta

i've pretty much stopped caring
>>
>>679468906
No sex drive + socialphobia
>>
Because i have
1. Aids
2. Herpes
3. Chlamidia
>>
>>679468906
1. beta faggot
2. antisocial as fuck
C. no self esteem to speak of
>>
File: 1460043302001.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460043302001.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>679494299
Underrated post

>>679468906
I am graduating with my bachelor's and moving far away soon. There's no point in even looking right now.

I am not interested in attractiveness alone. I have no trouble taking to girls I'm interested in and generating interest from there, but most girls are shallow or dumb as shit or both. If I'm going to be spending so much time with someone, I'd better at least be able to have engaging conversations.

Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>679494299 (checked)
After so many years I can't even remember how to do that. /b/ is pretty much the only human contact that I have. And that says a lot. I can't magically go out and become normal.
>>
>>679495819
tough shit
>>
>>679496033
(checked)
>>
>Anxious personality disorder
>Drugs and alcohol-addiction
>That's about it I think... Oh, no money.
>>
>>679469580
Rek mi life anon
>>
>>679493308
Fucking talk to her, anon. Don't just go up and confess dour undying love or some shit, but if you know a single girl that you're interested in, half the battle is fucking won. Just talk to her, like a human being. The more time to spend with her, the more she'll come to like you naturally. That's the way humans work. Get to know her and let her get to know you, then make a move when the time is right and ask her out. She'll probably know you're interested the entire time, so unless you're ugly as sin or REALLY just EXTRA fuck up, this plan will work 9/10 times.
>>
>>679469580
Spot on.
>>
>no money
>no friends
>never leave my house
Oh wait, I have a girlfriend
>>
Live in the woods alone
All women are lying whores, and tired of being cucked
Too old now for sweet pussy, can't wrangle penor into old, wrinkly vagoo
>>
File: 1459635405746.jpg (76KB, 493x731px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459635405746.jpg
76KB, 493x731px
>>679496838
Kek'd
>>
>im a lazy, farting bastard with long hair and lazy eye
>i already have a girlfriend
>PC gaming is my only hobby
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 34





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.