[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs users of /b/ Especially those of you who use/have used

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 26

File: Changemylife.jpg (750KB, 1380x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Changemylife.jpg
750KB, 1380x1380px
Drugs users of /b/

Especially those of you who use/have used meth before, I need to draw upon any wisdom you might be able to give to me.

I'm thinking of trying some. Give me your experiences, what was the high like, how long did it last, what did it negatively affect and what did it positively affect? Especially also I want to know how it affected your weight.

General drug thread as well, so come show off any drugs you got to make me jealous.
>>
>>678925548
Don't do it. Vape shatter.
>>
dont do it
not worth
>>
>>678925788

Fuck that hippie shit
>>
>>678925548
Get rid of that shit and do something worthwhile like acid or MDMA
>>
>>678926077
this, but if you insist on trying it, fuck smoking it, eat like 300mg, it will last longer, and wont wreck your dopamine levels as much
>>
>>678925548

Positive : cured me of my coke habit

Negative : made me beat my meat until it started to chafe and bleed
>>
>>678926484

I put it in my coffee
>>
>>678925548
>>678926077

Srsly, listen to this guy.
>>
>>678926540
Not sure if trading coke for meth is considered a positive thing. It may be cheaper but it'll fuck you up worse in the long run
>>
>>678925822

What the fuck do you know about anything?
>>
>>678926709
i personally don't mind the taste, but my mates usually parachute the stuff cause they hate it, crush it up, put it in a rolling paper n wash it down
>>
>>678925788
Can't smoke weed anymore, gives me gay thoughts. I choose not to be gay.
>>678926077
Love acid, hate MDMA.
Acid is great however I never feel like I take anything worthwhile from it, like it's just one big dream saying "LOOK AT ME I'M HAPPY LIFE IS GREAT!"
MDMA is ok but I fucking hate the comedown.
>>678925822
>>678926484
>>678926540
The thing is the only reason I'm thinking of trying it is because I have a pretty bad Binge Eating Disorder, so when i try to start regular diet and exercise I struggle because 24/7 I think about EATING. Fuck I hate it, I just want something that will give me some extra energy for like a month and then just drop it
>>
Put all your energies into magic mushrooms or nitrous. Honest to God, smoked it once and kind of had a weird head sensation but not worth risking the addiction.
>>
>>678925548
>>678926484
>eat
The only time I did meth I smoked, snorted and ate it.
Fuck...
My stomach died for 3 fucking days. Thought I had an ulcer.
Nose bled for a week.
My heart was fucked for a month. Just placing my hands over my chest felt like I was raping my heart.
Never again.
>>
File: 1459892383799.jpg (109KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1459892383799.jpg
109KB, 640x638px
Shitty high. Reminds me of drinking a shit load of coffee. No euphoria. I only smoked it though. Im a heroin man myself. Been on the needle for a few years
>>
>>678925548
Meth can last a loong time, days even.

This is why people lose control.
>>
>>678926915

It was a positive, when on coke I would keep going until my whole paycheck was gone. Coke made me paranoid as fuck too
>>
>>678926077
mdma has meth in it lol
>>
>>678927018
OP is a faggot confirmed
>>
>>678927018
i would go for regular amphetamines, speed, ime i got a lot less fucked up from those and I lost weight like mad cause i never had an appetite, was never chubby, about 120pounds, managed to drop 20 in less than a month, using 2-3 days a week
>>
>>678927268

Wrong, best high ever
>>
whats it feel like to be on heroin? in depth details pls
>>
>>678927018
Nigga you gay
>>
I would just smoke crack if I were you the high is awesome. Coming down sucks though
>>
>>678927391

This
>>
File: 400px-Adderall.jpg (40KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Adderall.jpg
40KB, 400x316px
Just get an addy IR script. It does the job and you don't have to feel like a trashy junkie.
>>
>>678927259
the fuck, did you eat an 8ball or something
>>678927356
it also has hydrogen and oxygen in it, so it must be water right?
>>
>>678925548
Don't even try it, OP. Experimented with it quite a bit in high school and it fucked up a lot of things
>>
>>678925548
If you're looking for something... you won't find it in Meth man... That shit is an empty hole straight to the grave.
>>
File: 1430452639902.jpg (126KB, 559x539px) Image search: [Google]
1430452639902.jpg
126KB, 559x539px
>>678925548
Meth is like adderall but more and longer.

You feel like you are the king. You are smarter and more in control than anyone around you. Everything feels amazing and life could not make more sense. Of course that's how this works, I absolutely understand everything about this. This must be connected to that other thing. Amazing, I would never have made that connection without this wonderful drug.

But you don't stay high forever, and it takes a pretty big physical toll on you. You'll fuck your mind up, and your body, and the damage is relatively irreversible. Do it a few times, maybe, but always remember you're using something that will ruin your life. Never be comfortable with it.
>>
>>678927559
This. No one in the history of time has had weed give them gay thoughts. Know what's giving you gay thoughts? YOU BEING GAY
>>
>>678927356
Just because it's a methylamphetamine derivative doesn't mean it's at all like meth. MDMA releases primarily serotonin, meth releases primarily dopamine, they have a completely different effect on the body. Just like DXM is a chemical analogue of morphine, but one is a hallucinogenic dissociative and the other is an opiate, completely different class of drug
>>
>>678925548
From a previous meth smoker, I highly highly recommend you don't even try this shit......Had a smoking buddy I used to smoke with, he got addicted and is still smoking that shit. His mind is now completely gone and looks like he got run over by a train......I know this is 4chan, but be smart mane.
>>
>>678927581

Yeah, nope
>>
>>678927581
Yeah all 5 minutes of it
>>
>>678927391
>>678927559
>>678927620
>>678927867

Lol yeah I know it's wierd, but one day after coming back to weed after like 2 months off, I smoked a bowl with my friends and I just started gettting really uncomfortable. Not really gay thoughts as in I wanna suck their dick or whatever, but paranoid and uncomfortable thoughts as in like they're checking me out, I don't wanna be around these people. So I just don't smoke weed anymore, and I'm good.
>>
i personally prefer shooting up coke once or twice a month
>>
>>678927018
Weed only amplfies emotions, including suppressed one
>I choose not to be gay
Sorry bud, even if you ignore, doesn't mean you're not gay. Just means you're a dude who can't accept things
>>
ha redy trash
>>
>>678928080
nah, you're a banana smuggler and you know it.
>>
>>678925548
meth is the one drug you should definitely never ever do. Literally any other drug is fine to try just once
But not meth
>>
>>678927712
I mean meth is like the base of mdma its pretty similar in chemical composition. they also have really similar health affects aside from the different high.
>>
Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are worth doing.
>>
>>678928317
Heroin is worse
>>
>>678928080

gaylord in denial

"totes malotes didn't wanna suck their dick"
>>
>>678928080
Weed is for fags, you got that part right
>>
>>678928317
I dunno dude, heroin's pretty fucked up especially if you inject
>>
>>678925548
Meth: not even once. Just saw a picture of an old high school friend I used to party with. He's got maybe 6 teeth. Lived a meth wasted life. So sad about it, but it's too late. So glad I got away from him.
>>
>>678925548
Alright, this is an opinion coming from a guy who isnt super experienced with drugs, but smokes weed a lot.

Meth is really really fun off the bat, especially if you have a creative mind, for a minute you have a steady flow of ideas and it makes your head kind of kick into overdrive for a short period of time and you feel like you can just accomplish anything and get everything done.

That being said, its short. So really, you'll start smoking meth, and then you just want to keep smoking meth until its gone. Which is why i only ever did it that once, and another time when my friend got some for free (long story short dont talk to that dude much anymore.) Because I like it WAY too much. And the next day you feel COMPLETELY drained. It really saps you of your energy and just makes you want more meth afterward. It will make you the most mentally engaged bastard in the world for a short period of time, then you'll be awake for hours and hours wanting more meth. Until you sleep, and then feel like shit the next day.

Verdict: It's fun for like an hour then sucks balls for the next 24 hours. Very easily addictive drug.
>>
>>678928349
after you're done puking everywhere
>>
>>678928317

Have you tried it?
>>
>>678928515

Pic or it didn't happen
>>
>>678925548
Not experienced, but I'm a neurology with truth on the matter and no bias based on government policy.

That's one you want to stay away from.
Take a marijuana, a mushroom, 5 alcohols...

But heavy stimulants are bad from the first hit. Your brain changes (for the worse) immediately.

You'll feel amazing, confident, invincible, like nothing can stop you.

Then youll begin the rest of your now horrid life.

So many drugs that are banned due to public paranoia and government propaganda that are fine.

Not the meth.

>But anon, I did it and never again and I'm fine.

It effects everyone differently. For some its immediately addictive and life destroying. You don't know if that's you until you're there, no matter how much a tough nigger you think you are.
>>
>>678928349
yes! i ate some of those along with some shrooms and another maoi and I was tripping my fking balls of for well over 12 hours, would do again
>>
>>678925548
i did it for a while. hell of a high. don't do it. my general routine was high/awake for 3 days, come down with a fifth of vodka to sleep, do more meth to get over the hangover. it's fun at first, feels really good. doesn't take long before you need it to function.

but if you do it, just remember to make yourself eat, and brush your teeth.
>>
>>678928539
If you think you can control yourself and not fucking go batshit crazy, like I did. I'd say its worth trying once. Just, be careful. I've seen that shit absolutely ruin good friends.
>>
>Tfw you're so allergic to sudafed that meth would kill you within hours of smoking it
>>
>>678928907

And drink plenty of water
>>
>>678927712
Idk the amount but I ate a tiny 1 mm^3 piece.
Felt terrible gastritis, thought I was fucked for good.
>>
File: 1453615140414.jpg (387KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1453615140414.jpg
387KB, 900x900px
>>678925548
>what was the high like,
the best high ever.

>how long did it last,
It lasts a good 4-8 hours, the high anyway, you are going to be out of it for atleast 24 hours tho.

>what did it negatively affect and what did it positively affect?
I guess it positively affects your mood and energy levels by like 100 times.
It negatively affected my common sense and teeth.

>Especially also I want to know how it affected your weight.

Well when you're high on it you dont really want to eat at all, for atleast 20 hours. So those that repeatedly get high on it get fucktons of energy without really consuming any calories.

Protip:
Get some fucking downers and some weed for that come down, its going to be hell, especially that first one.
>>
>>678927018
>trading diet problem for a merh problem

society farewells you op!
>>
>>678929142
chicks hey
>>
>>678928814

Used to do a lot of drugs as a youth. MDMA, tons of drinking, weed, heroin... I'm 24 now, in college, doing well. But I can't shake the idea I could have been more intelligent otherwise. Any chance I could be as good as I could have been now?
>>
>>678929125
thats weird man, i ate half a gram in a weekend before and had no issues whatsoever, bad gas, but that comes with all amphetamines i think
>>
I have no doubt it's very bad for you, but it's also very fun, especially if you have someone to fuck while you're tweaking. Always made me horny.

But like people say, once you start, you won't want to stop, until 48 hours later and you feel like a walking corpse.

Haven't done any in a long time. But the thought still crosses my mind from time to time.
>>
its a great performance enhancing substance. have you seen the movie limitless? that pill nzt. that is what meth does for me. i become the best version of myself as long as i do not abuse which for myself is easy but for others its cripplingly addictive. so proceed with caution.

pros:
weight loss. synapses in brain connect quicker. dopamine surgering through your body making you feel like a badass, your body tingly and feeling good. energy and tons of it. motivation to kick ass in lifem enhancement of enjoyment in anything you do (result of dopamine). this could be from sex to working out to studying to watching conspiracy documentaries. gives great concentration and greater understanding of complex ideas. this combined with motivation leads to great success when studying in college. makes you more talkative and confident. allowing you to be the life of the party. your brain races at 1000 mph leading to fast speech racing thoughts and witty remarks. becoming a smooth operator when talking to gjrls and being the coolest funniest guy in the room.

cons:
the come down. very important to stay hydrated bt drinking a half galon to a galon of water a day. and make sure to eat at least 1000 calories each day. eat before you get high if you havw to. it suppresses appetite. also both pro and con is it lasts really long. like a 6-8 hr high with another 4-6 hrs until youre able to sleep depending on how much you take. causes chewing in mouth and grinding teeth leading to gnawing on gums and making them raw or fucking up teeth from grinding but not as bad as with mdma. also tightens all your muscles leading to soreness. increased heartrate can become uncomfortable and cause health problems. in small amounts meth is harmless like ~50mg/day 3 or 4 days a week max. but if you overdo it you will be doing damage to your brain and body. to go back to sleep important rule for me is smoking at 6 p.m. last hit at the latest. even then hard to sleep at a decent hour.
>>
>>678927581
This guy is right though. Good high, just sucks coming down. You just want more. I saw buddy smoke 320$ in an hour. Heard of worse
>>
>>678929125
Don't fucking eat it, that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>678928814
This.

This shit is like playing Russian roulette with 5 chambers full.
>>
>>678925548

>thinking of trying meth

why not just kill yourself? i'm not even joking. if you are dumb enough to willingly try a highly habit forming and dangerous substance like goddamn methamphetamine of all things you 1) don't value your life and 2) are too stupid to be convinced otherwise

it would be better for everyone if you were just gone
>>
>>678927018

Speed will make you sexually obsessive and your mind will quite naturally and almost certainly tend towards obsessive sexuality regarding homosexuality.
>>
>>678928299
>banana smuggler
checked and kek'd
>>
>>678925548

Get a hot chick to meth with you and FUCK her brains out.
>>
>>678925548
>thinking of playing Russian roulette with an automatic
>>
>>678929345
If you're off it and doing fine, then its hard to say. If fundamental wirings were changed in your core personality there could be a problem.

But typically, if you aren't overly impulsive or more stimulant hungry (Hyperactive, promiscuous, adrenaline junkey) these days, then you probably made a full recovery, or were unaffected to begin with.
>>
>>678926936
seeing as it isn't bad advice I'd say he knows more than you
>>
>>678929850

Too stinky, just fap like a mad man
>>
File: 1460063873513.jpg (737KB, 2092x1863px) Image search: [Google]
1460063873513.jpg
737KB, 2092x1863px
>>678927817
This is accurate.

I love doing meth. It makes you feel like you could do anything, it lasts a long time, it's cheap. I prefer smoking it because it hits you almost instantly and you get to blow cloudzbro which is fun. If you want to curb your eating it will definitely do that. You might masturbate your dick into oblivion like the other anon said.

That being said, stay away man. I've seen too many lives ruined by this shit. I've lost friends to it. I've seen people change for the worse and never come back. Luckily I am not easily addicted to things, and dropped it after going pretty hard with the stuff for almost 2 years when I was younger. I have never looked back.

If you have a shit ton of self control( which it sounds like you dont) or are not easily addicted to things then go for it. Good luck.
>>
>>678927018
I will not explain my years upon years of knowledge upon substance abuse, but know this. Replacing your eating habbit 'temporarily' will most likely end in your life changed forever for the worse due to this shit. Get out while you can. Don't think back to this thread years from now and listen to these fucking faggots telling you this shits 'fun' and harmless. You'll endup like the real addicts we all become when we start dope n glass. Cleaning dirty needles and robbing walmarts sounds insane until you're doing it and thinking 'what the fuck have i become'. Dont do this shit man. This isnt some meme post. Not going to monitor for responses. Good luck man.
>>
>>678927547
Feels good man
>>
>>678929243
weight loss issues, dick sucking tendencies, its a confirmation
>>
>>678927814
This
>>
>>678926936
Are you implying there are benefits to smoking meth?
>>
>>678930070

I've already forgot more than you'll ever learn
>>
Considering I have an addictive personality I could never do this shit. Oh well
>>
>>678927018
Nothing wrong with being gay OP, be yourself and fuck the world.
>>
Once smoked a toenail thinking it was method once. A patato chip too
>>
>>678929525

other things to temember. stay hydrated. stay nourished. get enough sleep. all three of these things are very important and essential for a healthy body.

personally i drink a half galon bottle of water a day. i drink a mixture of 8 oz almond milk with a scoop of spirutein whey protein powder (this specific brand contains all the vitamins minerials and amino acids that your body needs but doesnt necessarily get from food every day). and i get 6-8 hrs of sleep a day with sunday as my dayofrest tos leep in.

i am a meth user a university student with a 3.6 gpa finishing up my bs in finance. i work a job. i am fully self supporting. live on my own pay rent and mainly only eat fruits vegetables and nuts. i am aspiring to become the best version of myself. i also skateboard an hr a day as itis myfav orite workout. i also dont pay for the gym so i do my own workout at home of pusups jumping jacks and crunches. and yoga and meditation and astral projection. i am evolving into my avatar state. expanding my consciousness. opening all my chakras. i literally feel incredible all the time i have so much natural energy. my life is so amazing and easy. and i try to share this lifestyle with others to break away from the norms and beliefssociety has brainwashed you with. we are all connected. those of you that perceive what im saying and dismiss it as crazy is exactly what those in power want you to think. they dont want you knowing the truth. they want you to stay a slave while believing youre free amd these are your own thoughts. grow your own fruit and vegetables. stop eating meat. stop drinking milk. do your research. break away from your prison.
>>
>>678930344
wow your so edgy, no one cares
>>
>>678927018

If weed gives you gay thoughts you might be gay. Nothing wrong with it, anyway, not to worry.

Acid, if you can handle it, its fine for you.

MDMA, also pretty good, and the cure for PTSD.

Drawbacks are it will burn out your serotonin production if abused and you'll lose the ability to love, also street mdma often ends up in the news for poisonous batches, so even though its fine in theory, its best to stay away for that reason alone.

>Bad binge eating disorder

Go to a doctor and ask for Dexedrine. It is a prescription drug used to treat adhd and eating disorders. It is a very close relative to Meth, but in safer and more controlled doses.
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 800x700px
>>678925548
Id suggest peyote if you can get some and if not there's anothe psychedelic cactus called San Pedro that ones not illegal to grow and mescaline has medicinal properties
>>
>>678926077
although rare, some pure crystal dextro-methamphetamine hcl is pretty far up there with MDMA
>>
File: 1459831498874.jpg (64KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1459831498874.jpg
64KB, 900x599px
>>678925548
at what point does it occur to you that smoking meth is a good idea? surely you still have some reason to live
>>
>>678930159
actually this guy. why the hell would you ever even consider doing meth?
>>
>>678930638
>get enough sleep

I suffered from chronic sleep deprivation once.
Years of poor sleep patterns led to one full year of what I was sure was Schizophrenia at the time.

I cannot agree with, and stress this enough.

I feel most people on /b/ are on their way to this if not there.
>>
>>678930976
>>678925548
this op.
>>
File: 1460357747915-b.jpg (8KB, 262x262px) Image search: [Google]
1460357747915-b.jpg
8KB, 262x262px
>sharpies

>whoa dude fuck

>first time getting high today

I'll greentext if u fags want
>>
>>678930690

>so edgy
typical fag response
>no one cares
Apparently you do

it was a joke you homo
>>
>>678930159

Not everyone that does meth ends up toothless and robbing Walmarts.

That said, it's not a good thing to get in the habit of using. It's not like weed. Even when I was doing it a lot. It was only like smoking quarter gram one weekend a month a few times, then stopping for a long while.

Now heroin, which I have never done, is something I would say to never ever try, even just experimentally.
>>
>>678925548

I've done it hundreds of times and been around dozens of people doing it. It's about as close to evil as a drug can get.

You get a very limited time of feeling good, but the next 24 hours of your life is going to suck. You'll need more just to stay awake and not feel like gross shit. People around you will be babbling about bullshit nonsense. Your meth friends will be stealing from you to buy more meth. People lose their entire retirement savings just to do meth all day.

If you want to experiment with stuff, experiment with nootropics. Many of them give you energy like meth but without all the stupid bullshit. Modafinil is a stimulant and can be purchased online, can give you a similar feeling, and is safe clean and doesn't make you feel like shit.
>>
>>678931290

This guy gets it
>>
>>678931170
>I can use meem arrows 2
what the fuck happened you are all cancer, I bet you like ylyl threads and say nigger to your friends at school just get off 4chan you retarded little outcast you aren't cool for being a weird cunt
>>
ok besides OP trying to use meth to go on a diet
my dope dealer just told me they have really good crack, ive done coke before but in powder form and didnt like it that much, i wanna try it just because i do everything once but I just want a warning of what the high is like
is it similar to coke? or is it better?
>>
>>678931411
imo it's literally satan in the form of a substance
>>
>>678927018
You're upset because you're always hungry so you're going to take up CRYSTAL METH (read that part in caps again) in order to decrease eating?

And you think you can hop on the CRYSTAL METH train for a month and then just hop off and be fully capable of resuming a normal life without eating problems?

Go talk to your doctor about your eating issue.
After that go talk to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>678931492

Don't project your gayness on me
>>
>>678925548

Not sure what all the faggotry in the thread is about but I do have a penchant for fisting and percent stretching women's pussies on meth.

They fucking love it. Every single one.
>>
>>678925548
Listen Op.

I think its obvious the general consensus of this thread from the educated and the experienced alike is this is not one you want to do.

Ill also add that psychology (The clinical kind, not the Freudian couch tell me about your abusive father kind) will tell you that if you are drawn to try a drug like this knowing the risks usually denotes an underlying psychiatric disorder that your body itself is trying to self treat, specifically a lack of dopamine.

"Your body tells you what you need" is true to some degree, but its not always right. You're craving a rush, and it could literally be poor dopamine production.

If it supports the idea that deficiencys cause behaviour, remember that people who have iron deficiencys compulsively crave chewing ice cubes for some reason.

Whether you've done drugs or not, this is a flag you need to talk to a doctor. Get your biochemistry looked at.
>>
>>678931650
>inferring homosexuality is a bad thing
puddi puddi
>>
Meth is great you will stay up for 2 or three days feel great til you come down . Will fuck your body up over time cause heart damage and good shit like that.
>>
>>678931747

I knew it
>>
>>678930889
Up there in what way? They're different drugs with different neurotransmitters and different effects
>>
>>678931411

When I'm smoking it, I'd say the first 24 hours are pretty fun. Then you start coming down, and getting tired, so you smoke more but it doesn't get you high like the first day. Trying to fall asleep after you've been tweaked out for 2 days is the shitty part of meth. But I always was amazed at how long the high lasts for how much it costs. A quarter gram will keep me high for a long time. At least 24 hours.
>>
>>678927817

that hyper alertness or the feeling of 'life couldn't make more sense' as you put it is actually just an illusion

the same way when you're just coming out of deep sleep and you think words rhyme when they don't and stuff like that. you're really just an being an idiot the whole time but you're brain is filled with chemicals that make you feel like you're more right about things then you really are.

try lucid dreaming or just rip a bunch of DMT and you'll see what i mean. you'll see the world around you geometrically and think you understand how everything fits together but really most of what you're seeing and feeling isn't real and it's just your brain filling in the blanks for information it thinks it should know. kind of like it does with peripheral vision or how animation works where your mind fills in the blanks between frames
>>
>>678931593

They prescribe meth for weight loss.

ROFL

meth is DEA category 2. (recognized medical use, like cocaine)
>>
File: 1451169117079.gif (65KB, 262x199px) Image search: [Google]
1451169117079.gif
65KB, 262x199px
>Weed makes me gay so I'm gonna try meth
>>
I went thru a drug phase, basic shit, MDMA, Ketamine, Weed, flirted a little with Cocaine and Heroin.

A friend of mine was did Meth for a few months, I went to visit him. He couldn't put a sentance together. I was like, nope, never doing Meth. Never have I ever regretted not doing it.

Stick with basics, Weed, PURE MDMA, ect. Stay away from highly addictive fuck your life shit. Always google shit, see what it does, never do high dosages. Drugs are for recreation, don't ruin your life to get high.
>>
>>678932359

and become super gay
>>
>>678925548
If you're worried about weight. Studies show that >90% of weight loss is attributed to long term changes in diet.

If you want to lose weight, rule #1: Cut out sugar. Keep it under <20g a day, preferably near 0, EVERY DAY. This is probably the only thing you need to do. You don't need to count calories, you don't need to exercise (but you should). Get rid of bullshit food, no trans fat, no artificial sweeteners. Eat meat, fish, nuts, veggies, some fruits. You'll feel great.
>>
>>678925548
It is very euphoric, stimulating, and social. Lasts quite a long time. Small compulsion to redose.

I was diagnosed with ADHD, which is commonly misdiagnosed for aspergers, and was given adderall since I was like 9.
Desoxyn, which is meth or methamphetamine, would have been a better medication because of the effects on one's social behavior, such as eye contact and being able to control ones facial muscles on demand.
>>
acid....
I got a good wash left.

16 did mushrooms, chill. grew up a few years. tried acid holy shit did i die. i'm suppose to exist right? haha talk about finding god! fucccck. I got sick of asking why are we here and simply state. well we are here even the universe asks why and then says that it's suppose to be like this or some shit.

Thoughts are loopy most days but I keep moving forward. LIfes great. I choose to call myself a man not a god amongst men for certain reasons..

I find it hard to talk to some people some times. small talk is nice after that i'm like yeah see yeah.

anyone else like this after dropping cid? like i hear things that are suppose to make me happy and i say thats cool, or sad, thats cool.

i've talked to people who i know have never done drugs. BORING AS FUCK. I can only relate to other trippers cuz they know what it feels like to taste the rainbow or whatever fuckin analogy you wanna come up with..

drugs i've done - dmt once, shrooms a handful of times love em, acid around a dozen times, 2cb, cocaine, mdma,

One more thing about acid, its in my opinion that people who stop stop cuz it gets to intense and they want to go back to normal town. acid is amazing tho! i can see why not doing it always is good but shit when you see your whole body from outside of itsself while also looking at a tree thats moving like a tornado is sucking it up shit that makes me want to see again! fuck hahaha
>>
>>678930638
It seems like you're losing it bro
>>
>>678932953
Also, it feels similar to the entactogen effecs of MDMA, similar, but far more stimulating. One can actually go to sleep on pure MDMA.
>>
Only some wannabe junkie teenager would ask what drugs positively or negatively affect.

If you're so fucking worried about what's going to happen, you obviously have zero fucking self-control and are going to use drugs to prove that.

>heroin is best
>most can't handle it
>use your fucking human brain and not your primate retardation.
>>
>>678933152
I feel like this is the most perfect acid response ever.

faggot
>>
>>678932548
There is an useful saying I came up with, you can always take more, but you can never take less.
>>
File: image.png (321KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321KB, 505x379px
>>678932359
>>
>>678933266

Well hello Mr. Fancy pants
>>
@gradytighe on kik

Looking to trade drug stories
>>
>>678933152
Jesus I have done far more drugs than you and any 2 other people you combine in this thread and I still don't sound nearly as out of it as you.
>>
>>678933656

Blow me
>>
>>678931170
HIGHSCHOOLERS CHILL THE FUCK OUT.
>>
File: 1415605151200.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1415605151200.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>678930638
>>"i am a meth user"
>>"i have so much natural energy"

riiiiiiight
>>
>>678933811
This is what happens on drugs. Soon you're selling your body for that next high. sad.
>>
File: 1st-Place–VCDC.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1st-Place–VCDC.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>678925548
Meth will just turn you into an addict.

Try smoking some Mary Warner Flowers and chill the fuck out you sick fuck.
>>
Ex hardcore drug user here to tell you drugs suck dick and prevent your personality from progressing keeping you in a beta state of mind.
>>
>>678934201
Or they can accidentally cure your autism if you stumble across something unique.
>>
>>678933902
Look who's back, nice try homo
>>
File: acrobatjob.webm (645KB, 316x180px) Image search: [Google]
acrobatjob.webm
645KB, 316x180px
>>678934347
Go suck a fuck
>>
>>678934540
Been there....?..!??
>>
>>678931411
interesting... smart drugs ey?
as a kid i was given that adhd shit.

i'm curious about the negative effects of smart drugs/the positives
>>
make some lsa extract or if you semi good at chemistry make a watered down form of lsd. (all ingredients are legal to buy, by the way)
>>
>>678934636
I messed around with a a bunch of them years ago. I would stack together sometimes 10+pills of all different cognitive enhancing chemicals that were scientifically proven to have beneficial effects. I referred to that as my 'brain pill.' Substituted that for stimulants for studying and daily use.

It is worth looking into.
>>
>>678927018
meth is a very popular drug amongst gay men. nuff said
>>
>>678933774
hey blame the beer on the shitty typing. I'm still sitting here asshole ;)
nobody is prepared for life and you know that.
But hey, please tell me if you've figured out if free willy is real or if it's predetermined (Of course theres free will I'm typing this aren't i?)
>>
>>678934847
If anything I will do a lsa to lsd conversion.
>>
>>678933152
Brah you need to take a break
>>
>>678925788
This. Meth sucks.
>>
despite what the media and others say, it's not an instant death sentence.

it will become a part of who you are for the rest of your life, though. smells and sensations will remind you of it, even 10 years later. after you stop, you'll always wonder what you would do if you were offered some for free. would you really have the strength to say no?
>>
>>678933152

spoiler alert: everything you feel on acid is fake

it's just a construct of a brain that's tricked into thinking it's depraved of stimulation when it isn't. it's artificial sensory deprivation. you think things make sense because your brain is furnishing your perception with random filler information to try to fill logic gaps that aren't actually there

you're not enlightened, your just to dumb to realize that everything you think and feel doesn't makes any actual sense
>>
>>678935157
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

So far according to what we know in physics it exists.
>>
>>678926540
this but adderall man. ADERALLLLLL!!!
>>
>>678935310
Strength to say no?

You mean do you have the intelligence to say yes, don't you? You only YOLO once so might as well maximize utilitarian value.
>>
>>678935164
lsa is the beginning and main ingredient of lsd, however the substances that contain the lsa are completely legal to buy, but they become illegal when you perform some simple organic chemistry techniques to it which ultimately turns it into lsd
>>
>>678935426
You are describing dissociative perfectly.... are you sure you have the correct drug?
>>
>>678935310

Yea. I go through about 4-5 8balls every 5 years or so, all at once. I spend the rest of the time working an executive desk job, raising kids, running the family, going to church, doing charity, hiking, lifting weights...

And craving fucking meth.
>>
>>678935438
thanks that feels good to hear! cuz i swear that i saw myself meeting my future wife at OCF when i first tripped balls hahaha yeah right. talk about trippy
>>
>>678935426
yeah dude you got the wrong drug.
do you want me to draw you a picture of the universe? go look up metacube and come back and talk to me about whats fake and whats real. cuz you a trololol
>>
>>678935812
I am aware, but I do not think it is that simple of a chemical technique... it has been some time since I read up on that, but part of it isn't such a cookie cutter recipe.
>>
>>678935237
yeah for real.
I do realize that it's coming time to return to normal life cuz i do enjoy peoples company with out the drug talk.
>>
>smoke meth
>get progressively higher for 6 hours
>stay at peak high for another 8 hours
>crash for days
>either redose or die
>can't eat food will make u gag
I'd snort lil bumps at first if you've never done amphetamines don't smoke that shit you'll never be able to stop and it'll make u look like shit over time
go to erowid and read up on dosages and experiences
you can be a functional person and be on meth but it takes a lot of determination and will power
>>
>>678925548
Ain't you ever had adderall or vyvanse or Ritalin or concerta? Like that.
>>
>>678935582

Got any?
>>
anything that does not come from mother nature should not ever be tried unless you know exactly where its coming from such as (cocaine, weed, mushrooms) meth is a definite no go, your strait up retarded if you do that, lsd needs to either be made by you or someone you trust because theres a lot of fakes out there. Cocaine, depending on where you live can be 10% actual coke and the rest is just filler, most likely the farther north you are of mexico the less percentages of it is actually cocaine
>>
>>678935820

that's how all hallucinogenics effect the brain

it's just false information your brain pulls from elsewhere laid over top your actual sensory intake
>>
>>678936623
Shut the fuck up. Right off the bat no one should listen to you because of your comments on pure cocaine extract. That is still not a healthy way to approach life.
>>
>>678933905

i dont do meth 24/7 or every day. the way you treat your body in terms of what you eat, physical and mental exercise, and sticking to a strict and healthy sleep schedule would do wonders for you. its a proven fact. give it a try.

>>678933154
idk man my life is pretty fucking put together in comparison to most people at my age. but maybe being a neet leeching off mom and dad is a better lifestyle and im losing it.

i dont share my beliefs with others in real life because ill get the same reaction as you gave me. theyll think im losing it. it also also extrmeley important to never fully believe your own or anyone elses bs... belief system. see wut i did thar
>>
Op here

Ya'll convinced me

No meth
>>
>>678926540
So much this haven't done blow in a while now , best fans of my life, record of 7 in a row.

BUT the withdrawals bad man last a few days of heavy feels

Would not recommend
>>
>>678936836
The one thing I would like to change about meth is to make it American. Like fish out all the mexican meth and get it out and cut the supply lines and keep the business solely in America.
>>
>>678936916

fans?
>>
>>678935812
it is very simple especially if you paid attention in chemistry class haha, the beginning of the process starts of with simply buys seeds from your local home depot or just from amazon and you could use those even without no chemistry and still feel psychedelic effects
>>
>>678936836
Pussy
>>
>>678937196
No I am talking about a lsa to lsd conversion. I am a chemist and don't dick around with halfassery.
>>
>>678936828
HAHAHA ummm clearly you dont know shit sorry man. im not promoting the use of cocaine all im saying is that if you so choose to do coke, then you should know exactly where it comes from because if you dont know where it comes from, most likely its cut with shit that you would never put in your body..... so sorry dude, how bout you go get educated and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!...dumbass hahahaha
>>
>>678937575
what do you mean you dont dick around with halfassery?
>>
>>678936623
Everything comes from the earth, retard
>>
>>678937688
Just stop.
>>
>>678937097
Faps * auto correct use ur brain
>>
>>678927356
You know nothing about chemistry
>>
>>678938026
Holy shit he's right duuuuuuude.
>>
>>678937879
It is either all or nothing.
>>
>>678938054

Thanks, I couldn't figure it out
>>
>>678936823
but for that moment when you're high on peyote, shrooms, lsd dmt whatever it all feels so real and you go to that "special" place herpaderpa derp

false info put into your brain for a sort duration from the chemical that was taken. right?
>>
>>678938179
Technically both are methylated amphetamines.... the MDMA just has the methylene dioxy group on the aryl ring.
>>
>>678938026
wait. so where does the earth come from then? did the earth make the earth?
>>
>>678938299
>False moment
hell yeah im a failure in life but its nice to take shrooms and not feel horribly depressed for 5 hours
>>
File: embarrassing.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.png
265KB, 334x393px
>>678927018
>Can't smoke weed anymore, gives me gay thoughts. I choose not to be gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
If the shits good, I love it. Tonight's buy...with some blue 30's and dank
>>
>>678938453

Relax
>>
>>678938518
Enjoy!
That will be an epic end of the ride with the blues. Adding a tiny bit of a benzo would be prime.
>>
>>678938046
haha the true words of someone to damn dumb to answer...its ok man im sure other people have been as dumb as you at some point in their life
>>
>>678936835
Nah bro just the way you're talking/ typing shows you're a little out of it/ unhinged. Like you have some secret to the way things work and those in power don't want us to find out... seen that kinds talk before
>>
>>678931518
That shit is awful (hard), i just got really drunk fuckedup feeling and sped up for a short time.. powder is better but most of the time sucks unless you get fishscale
>>
>>678938480
dude go on a run if youre depressed.
false moment is still a moment.

fuck emotions yo. i get depressed so much that i'm to the point that when ever i think a good or bad thought i say oh look a thought. and then i look at someone walk past who is just as confused as me
>>
>>678938701
No, just stop.

No one cares anymore.
>>
>>678925548
I took 2 1mg Ativan and are a many whiskey and water back. AM I going to dead?
>>
>>678938634
OK
>>
>>678931518
It is worth trying a handful of times, but it is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>678938203
i love the way you think, but my advice was for people who dont understand the basic organics of chemistry, however for those people who do (like you) do however you please haha
>>
Just snort 60 mgs of Adderall same high
>>
File: 1456969558721.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456969558721.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Aderrall is chemically and physically almost identical to meth and I used it for probably 8 months. It's no better than MDMA, and the comedowns literally made me want to kill myself.

It was the only substance besides booze that I didn't have complete control over, and with all my heart I want to tell you not to try it. There are better drugs without the addiction and earth shatteringly bad comedowns.
>>
File: female_brain.jpg (296KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
female_brain.jpg
296KB, 1334x694px
>>678927712

Meth and MDMA are both substituted phenethylamines you dumb motherfucker.

>>678925548

Go to erowid, /b/ doesn't know shit about drugs obviously.

Meth is my favorite drug but I haven't done it in a few years. It takes extreme self control, and the fucking fanbase sucks.
>>
>>678938828
but you just replied showing you put energy into something that apparently no one cares about
>>
>>678927695
I have those fuckers too. I lost so much weight when I was first prescribed to them
>>
>>678928259
>Weed only amplfies emotions, including suppressed one

wtf. i always feel sad everytime i smoke weed. that shit never made me happy like everyone says.
>>
>>678938821
thank you
>>
>>678928405
>>678928504
nah, heroins not that bad as long as you dont inject. I snorted a whole gram once just to try it, i was in another world forsure but i was fine
>>
>>678939245
now go get a tattoo of my advice on your body
>>
>>678938026
dude nothing comes from earth what so ever (originally) everything came from the primordial atom
>>
File: 1459385452037.jpg (198KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
1459385452037.jpg
198KB, 423x750px
>>678939117
Just because you're ugly doesn't mean women don't have the same neural net, ya dip.
>kys
>>
>>678930005
how long does it take to take a complete recovery from all the drugs? im in the same boat he is except im younger
>>
>>678938988
Ty, I am working on getting what I know out to the public in some fashion as research is severely compromised because of the law and peoples perception on this area.
>>
>>678938904
Guys am I going to die
>>
>>678939205
If you're a sad person there's a good chance weed will make you more sad.
>>
>>678925548
tried it once with about 15 of my close friends, it was absolutely great until the comedown.

High lasted around 10 hours.

I have tried a lot of different drugs and meth is the best I have tried, with MDA a close second.

If you can handle your shit then its worth a try, I have not gone back to meth after my first time, but sometimes I want to, and start asking people for a connect.
>>
File: 1427287570630.jpg (37KB, 526x473px) Image search: [Google]
1427287570630.jpg
37KB, 526x473px
>>678939410
>>
>>678939411
>primordial
nice word. its cuz of people like you that i tried drugs in the first place. haha. place. 1235 peAce 6789 abc
>>
>>678933154
Chill on that. If he's really losing it you're not helping by telling him. I think we're all losing it a bit though...
>>
>>678939361
As long as you don't use needles you can bounce back. You will die and there is no question about that if you use needles.
>>
>>678938781

i dont posess any secrets. this information has always been there. but until i opened up my third eye i was blind to it like you currently are. but while it is important to be open minded it is even more important to not open your mind too much and not fully believe yourself.

ill give you one classic example of being close minded. atheists and theists. atheists believe in science. science explains what ancient religions have been saying for thousands of years. science literally equals religious teachings and the teachings of ancient civilizations.

it all starts to make sense and you begin to see the more subtle truth that isnt a secret but is actually all around you.
>>
>>678939592
NO CHAD.
>>
>>678925822
Don't do it its shit
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>678939592
Seek help immediately
>>
>>678939592
why die?
I'm going to live forever. so far so good
>>
>>678938299

what? are you asking if the false info is from the drug?

if that is what you're asking, then no. the info comes from other areas of your brain. bit of old memories and whatnot that get thrown together

sort of a random grab bag or neurons firing as your brain tries to make more sense of the world around you even though it already had the full picture. basically the drug asks your brain to see/hear/feel things that aren't actually there and when your brain doesn't understand something it tries to fit things together with info it already has
>>
>>678939742
dude you can't claim that the other anon is blind. you're blind for saying that shit.

no shit its all around you ya fucking trippy mo fo
>>
So I just did this shit last week maybe like a grams worth over the course of a night then into the day
It's the same kind of high as a Coke high
t looks cooler and burns (snorted) alot
So on this shit
You can drink like your a fish
Literally a bottle of vodka will tickle you that's about it
Your just so so soooooo fucking wired it's crazy
It's not even hot and your sweating
Super focused on w/e ur focused on
Dick (if you become aroused) is like superman's boner insane power (and pleasure)
So it's kinda like Coke high more refined + edg3y
now. LET'S TALK ABOUT. Coming down Coming off and withdrawals

This shit is heavy man , expect not to sleep for 1-3 days and mind you,The movie SPUN does a great job of showing how much you trip out at the tiniest sound or movement

You will see shit

You will hear shit

You will want to puke your face off randomly gagging

If and when you do fall asleep you will wake up in what is a pool of sweat I'm talking soaking wet

Drained of all energy head killing

Now this feeling of holy fucking shit I need more sets in i mean man , you want it bad if you can't control yourself

And man I could have turned junkie if I went back just takes 1 time to give in
Anyways I'm just going to say this.

TRY it but don't try it again for at least a week

I'm still feeling my mind and heart are fucked and it's been a few days , for the high it gives The lasting effects aren't worth it
>>
>>678925548
Meth sucks.

You say you don't like X, try MDA. Way more mellow than X, and the comedown will probably just involve you falling asleep. I almost fell asleep on good MDA.
>>
>>678939550

it depends on the subystance(s) you were using, how much, how long, and how freuqnelty. along with several other individual factors of each individual body and how the body was treated.

but generally for your brain to fully recover (some permanent damage will never reverse) it takes about a year to two years of no mind altering substances.
>>
>>678939568
thats what ive been doing for quite some time, knowlege about psycadelics is everthing to the survival and benefit of human civilization, they are the key to so many things and ironically at the same time would put phamacutical companies out of buisnesss
>>
>>678925548
Fuck meth, do coke instead.
>>
>>678939660
idk what thats suppose to mean but sounds like you tried the wrong drugs.....dumbass, how bout you go smoke some more catnip
>>
>>678940070

>i am saying its all around me
>you agree that its clearly happening all around me
>he disagrees and says this is not true this is crazy
>i tell him figiratively he is 'blind' as an extreme example of his lack of awareness
>despite you agreeing that its clearly all around i am the blind one

what is this logic.jpg
>>
>>678931290
heroins fuckin awesome snorted. thats all
>>
This shit is stupid if you cant handle smoking weed you shouldnt be doing shit else but excercising.

Wild bait is bait /Thread
>>
>>678940246
Not even that, it is that you are not allowed to perform research on certain topics in this country, and that hinders progress and the discovery of novel medicines.
>>
>>678931593
>>678927018
Can't quit cheetos
Thinks he can quit meth

I think it's safe to say we're not dealing with a genius here guys.
>>
>>678939979
I thought you were claiming that hallucinogens just puts false info in your brain. cuz i thought doing shrooms was just making your brain see what it already had inside of it but couldn't "see"

the last sentence of your post makes sense. the brain is all like i want to see what isn't there and when it sees/gets confused it draws on old memories to remember oh yeah this makes sense cuz i am still alive and wanted to try this. Just trying to put what you said in my own words
>>
>>678939742
That's retarded. You obviously don't study science if you think 'science literally equals religious teachings and the teachings of ancient civilizations' Ancient civilizatiosn didn't understand geology, or the physics of astronomy, microbiology, dna sequencing etc.

This is what I'm talking about man. You are out of it
>>
>>678940608
Weed is pleb tier. This place is 18+.
>>
>>678925548
add a teener to a small bottle of vape juice shake till its mixed in and use vape pen as normal. easy to keep on the dl but anon for the love of god and i cant stress this enough sleep every damn night it will help you maintain but if you cant then two options quit or smoke so much you end up pushing a shopping cart screaming at nothing. best of luck!
>>
>>678940700
lel
>>
>>678940549
If you call someone blind you are most likely blind too
>>
>>678940549
i'm saying that you see in a way that is very unique. you get the chakras. sure the other guy doesn't. but he sees in his own way and to tell him that he doesn't "see" interconnectedness is one thing but he does still still something
>>
https://www.google.ca/search?q=spun&oq=spun&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l4j69i59&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=jMQlaOFbbKIlVM%3A
>>
>>678936478
nah. i got tested psychologically and found out i has minor autism, not adhd. they r dumb man
>>
>>678932202
>words rhyme when they don't
the fuck kind of dreams are you having?
I think I know what you're getting at, I've had dreams where I come up with jokes that are absolutely hilarious then I wake up and it's just a yo mama joke that doesnt even make sense
>>
>>678939445
I mean, no, but those study results do
>>
>>678939550
Reverse? You are a carbon based machine. You should be viewing the mechanics of your body in a different fashion.
>>
>>678928814
>I'm a neurology
>>
>>678939105
yea bro adderall fucked me up. It made all of my friends hate me and i just turned into a massive dick. I would abuse the fuck out of it until i found out i dont even have adhd
>>
>>678940610
no, its more so that in this country you are not aloud to study or reseach anything that will contradict with the current "consciousness" that the government makes sure we contain. God forbid we have another ooint of view that alters or contradics the governments thats why drugs thats have no record of killing anyone are more illegal than the drugs that kill lots of people. The so called "war on drugs" is more like a "war on positive / alternative thinking"
>>
>>678941197
That happens.
>>
>>678940741
actually they did tho.... what the hell are you saying. sure they didn't have a lab to say oh look there are stars up there but i'm pretty fucking sure that they figured out whats going on.
aboriginals knew all about existence and all that spiritual hippy mumbo jumbo quantum physics shit before einstein. i laugh when we claim einstein discovered it. nah he just rediscovered that he has fingers LOL go open and close your hand dude
>>
>>678941499
Economics has more to do with that than anything else.
>>
>>678939720
i think the average life span of a needle user is 2 years? for heroin?
>>
Just don't do it.
There are safer alternatives that let you keep your teeth.
Since you're considering such a gross redneck drug you clearly don't have the willpower to not get addicted.
>>
>>678939361
The shit gets pretty worthless if you do it for more than a week.. tolerance like a mofo. never needles is right it will kill you
>>
>>678941263
lol i was thinking about how we are all carbon based life forms today with personalities attached to them
wtf
>>
>>678941499
I bet you thought you were spewing genius as your Cheeto stained fingers slammed the keys.
But you didn't throw in the word sheeple so your point is invalid.
>>
>>678941665
when the fuck did i say anything about economics, you wall street wannabe
>>
>>678940200
does nicotine count? lol. and i used a lot in highschool. I definitly dont feel the same and as bright as i was say in middle school when i wasnt using though
>>
>>678926994
I used to eat it to avoid the drips. It also hit best this way.
>>
>>678940200
and does by me being in highschool using and then stopping by 19 i have a chance for my brain to prime and fix the areas that still arent fully developed?
>>
>>678941672
I honestly don't know and that would be worth researching.
Mathematically the risk of death goes to 1 when integrated with respect to infinity so it definitely happens sooner.
>>
>>678940741

>>678941593 this guy gets it.

>>678941152

very valid point. i stand corrected. thank you for allowing me to better understand and grow.
>>
>>678941876
You didn't but you aren't as correct in why the way it is.
>>
File: ls72gokd0y-t.jpg (58KB, 582x444px) Image search: [Google]
ls72gokd0y-t.jpg
58KB, 582x444px
>>678927018
>Can't smoke weed anymore, gives me gay thoughts. I choose not to be gay.

Bro, I got some news for you...
>>
>>678941263
yes, but damaged neurons that are irreversible are what I am worried about the most
>>
>>678941499
nah the government tried to stop us from knowing the truth. sure it worked for the sheep cuz drugs are bad mkay and the people who know we are all one deal like usual.

Then the government figured out that they need us crazies so they said ok we will only bust major traffickers and they hardly do that already.

War on drugs is just a cover up to fuck mexico and make money from prisons. otherwise they don't give a shit about containing peoples individuals drug use.

Revolving doors everywhere
>>
>>678941288
hahahahahah i saw that too lol
>>
>>678941994
Yes, the brain continues to develop well into the 20s.
>>
File: meth_recover_scans.gif (36KB, 426x232px) Image search: [Google]
meth_recover_scans.gif
36KB, 426x232px
>>678925548
OP, I suggest not doing it, for health reasons.

Neuroimaging studies have demonstrated alterations in the activity of the dopamine system that are associated with reduced motor speed and impaired verbal learning. Pic related.

Psychological symptoms of consistently doing meth include anxiety, confusion, insomnia, mood disturbances, and violent behavior. There are also a number of psychotic features, including paranoia, visual and auditory hallucinations, and delusions (for example, the sensation of insects creeping under the skin is a common one). Psychotic symptoms can sometimes last for months or years after a person has quit. That's no fucking joke.

Also, OP, your fucking teeth. And even if you shoot up (which is like the worst thing you could ever do) you'll have scars. Just google "Meth mouth" and take a good look at your future dental health right there.

And as for the previously mentioned health effects, this is a list of the most common:
Permanent damage to blood vessels of heart and brain, high blood pressure leading to heart attacks, strokes and death
Liver, kidney and lung damage
Destruction of tissues in nose if sniffed
Respiratory (breathing) problems if smoked
Infectious diseases and abscesses if injected
Malnutrition
Severe tooth decay
Disorientation, apathy, confused exhaustion
Strong psychological dependence
Psychosis
Depression
Damage to the brain similar to Alzheimer’s disease, stroke and epilepsy

But if you weren't a fucking idiot you could have found this stuff on your own. You don't care about any of this shit though, because you're fucking retarded. While i'm hoping you'll read this shit and not end up sucking dudes off for another rock in a year, you won't. So whatever, have fun while it lasts I guess hope it's worth it
>>
>>678941674
Trust man ,for someone who has will power that need for more is so intense.

OP asked how long it lasted I failed to say from 1 night/dayish use I was high for 3 days obviously each day was slightly better. But about 3 more days later still not fully worn off the effects

I am still super edg3y can't sleep well and heart is fucked

Really wish I didnt do it. I went to get Coke but it was all their was depressed alcoholic can't say no to drugs
>>
>>678925548

It literaly melts yo' brain. Just take adderall and cocaine, even non-smoked meth makes you crazy.
Also Dex. dextoamphetamine aint bad
>>
>>678942038
dude i'm both 93 and 52
haha this is trippy cuz i'm still me and you're still you.
>>
>>678925548
>I'm thinking of trying some.
http://www.methproject.org/
not even once
>>
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack
>>
>>678942300
That molecular machinery can be 'altered.' If you can touch the atoms you can manipulate then. Plenty of materials pass the blood brain barrier.
>>
File: 1380862799517.jpg (356KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1380862799517.jpg
356KB, 1024x768px
>>678941231

yeah, that's exactly what i'm talking about. i'm a huge gun nerd and sometimes when i'm waking up i'll tell myself facts about a gun that are completely untrue. like get the caliber or country of origin wrong. once i remember thinking a FN FAL was a Spanish assault rifle when it's a Belgian battle rifle
>>
>>678941873
id bet my left nut you be on some wierd ass drugs...or you black because (sheeple) aint a word you fucktrard
>>
I've had one of my closest friends pass out in front of me from the comedown and had no body function for a fair 15 minutes or so. don't do it OP and if you do, eat while you're on it
>>
>>678928080
Let's look at this from another angle. Your bros weren't checking you out; you were projecting your own homosexual urges on them.
Just fucking go with it, dude. Hell, maybe you're bi. If you try meth, you'll probably get really fucking horny and be tweaking so hard you won't even care if you're gay anymore and just start sticking fingers up your ass.
>>
>>678942381
does this picture apply to adderall too? i took stimulants all my life up until i was about 17
>>
>>678928814
>Take a marijuana, a mushroom, 5 alcohols...
>>
>>678942638
>autism
>>
>>678942081
maby you should do some research my friend then come back and talk to me like a real man would
>>
>>678925548
OP you might as well try a pharmaceutical amphetamine instead
>>
>>678942624
damn bro. you are definitly on some strong psychadelics lol. "molecular machinery" damn bro deep you are looking at things from a completely different perspective haha thats cool but i could see it being detrimental in some parts also
>>
>>678942602
>cowards
says some fag who cant face life without a pick me up
>>
>>678942300
you ever smelt gas?
congrats your brain died a little.
grow up kid life is calling you to you. go do drugs aka go to school
>>
>>678941901

the damage of nicotin affects a lot of organs. some damage has already been done. but by stopping your organs specifically your lungs will recover but some damage is irreversable although minor. in other words, you dont have anything to worry about.

>>678941994

i dont mean to discourage you but chances are you wont stop when you finish high school and turn 18. that is justification your addicted brain is tricking you with. if you were going to stop, you would stop now. not wait until youre 19.

im not too sure exactly how a developing brain is affected. i believe the brain fully matures around age 25. but often times drug users that use in their teend end up mentally staying at the age they started until they stop. upon stopping you are behind mentally and have to catch up with everyone else. obviously any drug use is bad for you and going to cause damage to your brain over an extended period of time including weed. but its common knowledge that using drugs while the brain is still developing is probably worse than after the brain has fully developed.
>>
>>678942767
I'm not the guy that posted this but amphetamine will do much of the same if abused*. In any case both amp and meth are extremely taxing on your body, your heart and your brain.
>>
>>678942915
Yea the curse of being born with an ice that is higher than average.
>>
>>678942325
idk about the fuck mexico part because im pretty sure we already suck the dicks of every illegal in this country, so i only agree with the phrase (FUCK MECIXO)
>>
>>678942654
You're wrong on both guesses there, and you're clearly retarded since the joke went so far over your head I caught it in this post.
You're just a drug obsessed loser.
>>
>>678943026
currently doing right now, except parents are drug testing me so cant do anything but alcohol and shrooms. I actually feel somewhat brighter and better now that my personality isnt covered up by weed anymore. I think im a bit friendlier actually
>>
>>678943109
iq* autocorrect
>>
>>678943051
anon i love you. you are smart af man. at least i think you are. shit this is /b/ why am i believing half the shit i read here haha
>>
>>678943051
and no im currently 19 now and in school, and stopped weed since i was 18
>>
>>678932776
In other words, eat faggot food. Kale and shit like that...
>>
File: holdon.jpg (185KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
holdon.jpg
185KB, 419x610px
>>678933152
bruh
>>
>>678943109
>autist maybe?
its cool im an autist too except only mild so my brain will help me out with shit every once inawhile you know?
>>
>>678943183
depends on where you live in the US of mo fo A
We did fuck mexico the war on drugs killed more in mexico more than the war on terror.
>>
>>678943522
hahahaha funny as fuck anon i like the picture
>>
>>678939803
Really k
>>
>>678943194
.............if you call pot and psychedelics a "bad drug" i call you alcohol use worse and the funny thing is that i can smoke as much pot as i want or take as many mushrooms as i want or even take as much LSD tabs as i want and will never die from it.... you however will die from feeding you alcoholic self to much alcohol you fuckin panzi. so sorry bro you picked the wrong narcotic to mess with, you fuckin booze bag
>>
>>678942602
das rite
mmmmm...
crack me up buttercup
>>
>>678943198
yeah weed is shit to be around people high. they think you're just some dumb stoner (cuz you are when you're high but lol life)

Go get some dmt ;) be a fucking rocket ship dude
>>
guys im pretty sure my whole life i just tried a ton of drugs so i can contribute better to these threads. lol
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.