[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i'm in college >mfw no friends >mfw shitty

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: old.jpg (55KB, 754x653px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
55KB, 754x653px
>mfw i'm in college
>mfw no friends
>mfw shitty grades because im lazy and dont do work and have no motivation
>mfw i just play csgo all day
>mfw i long for the days of late middle/early high school when i could just play cod all day with the friends i had then and not have to worry about adult stuff

help me grow up, b. please.
>>
You suck

Kill yourself
>>
>>675795353
not unstable/fucking psycho, otherwise i probably would have tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>
>>675795528
made me laugh

maybe i will

although tbh it'll probably inspire me to for like 5 minutes then i'll fall back into the pit
>>
>>675795283

Replace videogame time with outdoor time. I know I sound like a grandpa, but this will actually work.
>>
>>675795787

where to, though? relatively urban college, where would i go alone
>>
>>675796084

That's even better, just walk around the city. My college was in the middle of nowhere. Do your homework outdoors when you can.

I used to play vidya constantly and then I removed it from my life and felt much better. It was a difficult adjustment at first but worth it.
>>
>>675795283
You should drop out and go to trade school. Be a mechanic or electrician or some shit. You will probably make just as much money in the end, and there is hands on course work that gives you a better opportunity to interact with your class mates than a classroom does.
>>
>>675796590

will give it a shot, thanks anon

>>675797100

nah avg starting salary for cs major (me, if i dont fuck up my grades too badly) from my school is $100k flat, not sure what trades start there and grow
>>
File: 1456539813470.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1456539813470.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>675797289
>shitty grades
>cs major
Dude you're fucked. No one will hire someone with a CS degree who skated by and give them a starting salary of 100k. You are a retard.
>>
OP, you need to think positive about your situation
You are IN colloge, most third world countries don't have that
You have internet access, this is only a wet dream for some
You don't have to slave away at some rice field in Asia
>>
>>675797522

im still pretty early on in college, which is why im tryna get my life together so i can get better grades in junior/senior year

also the *average* from my school is 100k, and im not too far below avg grade wise (my social life and shit is fubar but...) so idt it's super far off
>>
>>675797289
Unless you are at Carnegie Mellon you should more realisticallly expect $60K starti g for CS 100k after you get some experience. Don't believe the numbers the school's marketing Dept. hands you. That said CS is a better paying degree. As for trade school starting salaries it varies pretty widely based on the trade and where you live. Diesel mechanics where I live make 60 to 70k because there is a lot of farm machinery that needs to be fixed. Diesel mechanics in urban areas can expect about 40-45k
>>
>>675797869
uc berkeley, so higher rated than carnegie mellon in cs and in the bay area

stats from graduating senior exit polls, not from marketing (do universities actually do that much marketing?)
>>
>>675797869
i can see trade schools being a good option for a lot of people, just not for me i dont think
>>
>>675798366
Yes and they lie like any other company. This is an extreme example.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160315005468/en/INVESTOR-ALERT-Investigation-DeVry-Education-Group-Announced
>>
>>675798771

nigga i'm not here to argue rankings and shit with you but are you really bringing up a for-profit college? it's not like i go to itt tech
>>
>>675799083
As I said "extreme example". I used to work at a TV station though and even the State Uni bought over $100,000 a year of air time. Sorry for side tracking the thread.
>>
>>675795283
What are you in college for?
>>
>>675795776
Make a guest account on your computer(s) and make sure its restricted to the internet and wird or whatever shit you use for classes. Put a random 40 character string generated from the internet into your admin acc password (look at it if you want youll never memorize it). Problem solved, come back when you have your degree and we will tell you how to unlock.
>>
>>675795283
get your ass up and show yourself you really want something or you will end up as hobo (i know people with same problems end up with drug addiction/addiction to alcohol on the street) stop playing computer games , do some sport In and -Outside , relax from sport and learn or you will end up more sad
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.