[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REVENGE THREAD >imagine dating this sjw land whale your freshman

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

REVENGE THREAD
>imagine dating this sjw land whale your freshman year of hs
>she's a depressed bipolar sociopath
>Plus, she us growing fatter by the minute to cope with her sjw problems(bullying, misogyny, yk all that pussy shit)
>we have bad breakup because she clung to me like a leach
>She becomes friends with the girls I date after her
>she even date raped one of them. I feel that it was by fault
>She harasses me when she feels like it
>I can't do anything if I want to maintain the norms and values of modern society
Old and new fags alike, I ask not for an army, tho you might want to attack an sjw. That's why I haven't identified her or anything.
I only ask for you help.
>this year is prom
>I have a beautiful date, an alphamale material date
>I can't let my date get abused by this terrible ex
Anons, what should I do?
>>
Get her on your property. Shoot the bitch. End.
>>
You're on /b/, who gives a fuck about morals here? Regardless, since she's nothing but an sjw land whale, just punch the bitch in the face a few times if she tries to pull anything.
>>
Date a bigger stronger bitch thatll whoop her ass.
>>
File: king_inspiration.jpg (216KB, 1260x776px) Image search: [Google]
king_inspiration.jpg
216KB, 1260x776px
>>675794283
>>
>>675795073
Lol do this op

>Get bull dyke 6ft tall gym junkie mma
>Turn her straight with your massive white dingus
>Seek her on ex
>???
>worldstar
>>
If you see her, run up some fucking stairs. She's too fat to catch up, and if she does she'll be out of breath from climbing.
>>
just leak her info and the internet will do the job, perhaps not on /b/ but turn this situation around because rn you look like a bitch, get us to turn her ass into the same shit she eats.
>>
or take her to an all you can eat buffet and make her think you're her friend, then watch her slowly eat herself to death.
>>
So far, we have two suggestions:
>date a stronger bitch
>fight her with stairs nearby to run up
>>
Op here: she also became a lesbian after me, if that adds anything
>>
>>675795721
Dude she fucking date rapes your gf's, i think that's clear you fucking mongoloid
Call the police and get her arrested for harrasing you. Or let her kick yours and your date's shit in and sue.
>>
>>675795721
Nah, Shell still fuck you and you probs want to fuck her too
>>
>>675796506
or just fucking scare the shit out of her?
I mean some fucking saw kinda shit.
>>
The thing is, there no evidence of rape, especially since it was girl and girl and a year or so ago
>>
>>675797777
Quads
>>
>>675795721
man the fuck up and grab a lead pipe and go to town on her fat ass
>>
Revenge isn't as enjoyable behind a jail cell
>>
>>675794283
Post her nudes man... I know u got them
>>
Found her tumblr I think
>>
docsnotdicks.tumblr.com
>>
I dont have nudes, but I have info
>>
>>675794283
post more pics
>>
ugh... just look at this bitch. Look how much makeup she is wearing. Sorry girl, but all that make up isnt going to hide your enormous ass and thunder thighs. imagine all of the farming, butchered animals, and process foods that it takes to feed this one bitch. God I hate fat people. Cant wait for today's 4th consecutive fat hate thread. Anyways about your problem anon...I say if you are 100% sure that she date rapes, catch her in the act. Simply with a hidden voice recorder/video camera. That may be a little far fetched, much harder than it sounds probably. It would take work and planning, but you could get this bitch behind bars. Or You could just scare the shit out of her, to where she is mooing on the ground for forgiveness.
>>
File: 9rh-vu_x.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9rh-vu_x.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
^good point, I could tell her ik what she did
>>
>>675794283
>she's a depressed bipolar
She's either depressed or bipolar, she cannot be both at the same time.

>I have a beautiful date, an alphamale material date
Are you dating a guy? I am confused.
>>
More pics to burn in your fiery critique
>>
Accuse her of rape!
>>
>>67599780

I'm taking a beautiful girl out to prom, the kind of girl that alphamales take. Not this sjw beta cringe stuff from freshman year
>>
More wood to keep the fire burning
>>
>>675799336
This Anon. Scare the absolute shit out of her. print off some fake court orders. Scare her to where she eventually confesses herself. I would orgasm
>>
I'm thinkin a phone call is in order, wdy think of that?
>>
She's a tumblrette, so she's a natural enemy of /b/ tbh. Anyone got info?
>>
>>675800172
posting tits would be like adding gas to the fire
>>
anyone down for a raid? I'll stand by you anon, I have a friend in a somewhat similar situation
>>
>scared by a woman
>scared by society's reaction
>scared by anything
>summon /b/ army to cover you up

what kind of beta faggot are you, OP? you don't deserve anything, come one
>>
File: 1456083443200.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1456083443200.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>675795198
>>
>>675795198
THIS
>>
>>>675800811
RAID, I want to watch this bitch burn, assemble the troops and wait for OPs command
>>
Troll this number +447968760051
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 596x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 596x732px
She got a tit reduction cuz she was so overweight.
>>
>>675801343
who is it? is it the dreaded she-whale?
>>
File: Looks-fine-to-me.jpg (145KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
Looks-fine-to-me.jpg
145KB, 700x520px
>>675799723
wouldsmash/10

#don'tjudge
>>
Nah just another cunt bitch called lindsay
>>
>>
>>675801625
age? better safe than sorry
>>
File: image1.jpg (98KB, 634x740px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
98KB, 634x740px
More for inspiration
>>
Of age
>>
18+ 100% lealet came through my door she wants to buy my house, hoping b will help
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.