[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here, ever raped someone? If so what was it like?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: 3910.jpg (394KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
3910.jpg
394KB, 1280x960px
anyone here, ever raped someone? If so what was it like?
>>
you know who didnt rape anyone?

robert plant

he did nothing wrong
>>
>>675790618
This bread is rape bread GO!!!
>>
I hurt somebody's feelings, once.
>>
>>675790877
Anal feelings
>>
Anyone got like a raping for dummies guide/pdf? Thinking of starting a new hobby.
>>
>>675791122
Rape webm? for science
>>
>>675790618
Raped my gf.

I didn't think it was rape at the time, but I guess it was. She kept closing her legs and saying no, but I just forced them apart and held down her arms while I fucked her.

She said stop a few times in the beginning, then just kept quiet and let me do what I want.

When I was done she showed me some small bruises on her arms. I didn't think I grabbed her that hard, but apparently I did.

As the days went on she realized more and more that it actually was rape and she took pictures of her bruised arms as proof. She wasn't going to turn me in, she wanted evidence just in case for the future.

I got into her phone and deleted the pics. Several months later I find a secret dating profile of hers, and I find out she cuddled with and kissed another guy. I threaten to break up and expose her as a cheater. She threatens to turn me in for rape.

I say fuck it and let the relationship keep going (I had actually fucked a hooker about a year prior, gf has no clue.)
>>
>>675791122
>Go out friday or saturday night late when the bars are closing
>look for girl walking home alone drunk
>wait till she's somewhere quiet and dark
>park way in front where she won't see you
>equip rape kit, mask gloves and condoms
>hide behind something, trash can end of a long dark driveway etc and wait for her to pass
>when she passes pounce from behind, tape over mouth drag to ground tape hands together
>strip as needed, put condom on and do as you wish
>don't hurt her don't tear any clothes and don't speak
>finish, take condom and wrapper tape legs together before untaping her hands
>flee into the night quicky and quietly.
>>
>>675792516
Shit anon, you're so cool. I wish I could deal with the opposite sex with as much retard instinct as you do.
>>
>>675792829
>Comes into rape thread
>Bitches about morals
>>
>>675792959
Not morals, just common sense on how to have a good relationship.
I came into the thread because the topic interests me, but I wouldn't think anyone would be stupid enough to rape someone who knows them, least of all their partner. It's especially stupid since the girl in the anon's story sounds self confident enough to fuck him over of she wants.
>>
>>675792562
>don't hurt her
What?
>>
i think i will never get it why people rape other. I mean you can just fuck a hooker, which will cost you a bit, but you dont risk going to jail for ten years. I think rape is more about power and mental illnes (from the rapist) rather then sex.
>>
>>675793606
Confirmed woman.
Rape is all about power u mongo these innocents should be violated
>>
>>675793606
It's actually more like a fetish than a mental illness. It's about dominating somebody and taking away their control over themselves.
But just like paedophilia it's a sexual practice which, although some can't help but desire, has to be outlawed because it's bad for society.
>>
>>675793220
Be means physical harm. No bruises and no torn clothes means she has less evidence.
>>
>>675794331
and a very good chance she won't even report it.
>>
>>675790618
>raped female friend (who did got bf at that time) while on her period thats why she didnt want, but i didnt care, she just stood there taking it tho
>>
>>675793845
>Rape is all about power u mongo these innocents should be violated
This^
My first serious gf had a strong rape fetish. She was fun to play with, but definitely not wife material lol

Ended up leaving her because I didn't want to take it as far as she did. Ran into her years later, she was on her third marriage, 7th kid, and gained about 250 lbs. She told me that nobody ever fulfilled her like I did.

I think all that food did the job in the end
>>
My female friend's been raped. But I'm glad I haven't had a dick up my ass, or done it to someone else
>>
>>675794563
Its fair to say we was having sex already from few months when that happenes
>>
>>675794598
link her to this thread, have her green text it for us.
>>
>>675794690
I know the whole story to be honest
>>
File: 1456401571946.jpg (259KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1456401571946.jpg
259KB, 1284x980px
>>675792829
>>675792829
>>675792829
Fucking topkek.
You guys are losers.
>>
>>675794754
So you were the one wearing the mask
>>
>>675794939
No, some fat cunt friends with her druggie sister was
>>
I invites a girl over once and made it very clear it was for sex. She came over and it took forever to get her naked. I ate her ass and pussy and then fucked her doggy style whole pulling her hair. After I finished she flopped down and was crying. She said she just wanted to hang out.

WHY DID U GET NAKED THEN BITCH. WHY DID U LET ME EAT UR ASS AND PUT MY DICK IN UR MOUTH?

don't feel bad at all tbh. She ignored me for months then said I forced myself on her and to never talk to her again.
>>
>>675794331
But how do you bring her to the ground, drag her and tie her up or hold her down without fucking her up? Unless you have a gun or knife
>>
>>675796731
Judo
>>
I went home with my girlfriend when I was 16, she was 16, her friend from school randomly followed us who was 15.
GF sitting on computer while me and her friend sitting on couch. Her friend starts touching my leg.
I start touching her leg, running my hand up her shirt onto her stomach and teasing at her pants line, she's breathing hard and face turning red.
GF isn't looking and is literally right behind us, I lean over and start kissing her friend and put my hands down her pants, finger sliding into her sopping wet pussy.
Stop and turn and ask GF really loudly "CAN I?" and she looks at me and I notice she is watching some anime hentai yuri bull shit like usual, her eyes get a little wide and she says "Yeah, just don't fuck her."
Her friend immediately lifts her shirt up and pulls out huge titties, GF stays on computer pretending not to watch, I suck her titties and pull her pants down around her ankles and finger her pussy until she cums a few times, keep going because don't realize she is hurting and finished.
After a little bit she stands up and pulls her pants up, tells me it's my turn.
Stand up and she pulls my pants down, sit down with her beside me as she starts sucking my cock.
She can't suck very good, grab her hair and fuck her mouth until I blow a huge load down her throat.
She coughs and chokes on it, runs into kitchen and gets something to drink.
GF comes over and hits her knees, my cock still out and hard, she says "Let me finish it" and goes to suck it.
My cock is hurting from cumming so hard, 16 duh, tell her no and cover up.
Awkward sitting with friend and GF until I decide to leave.
GF later tells me that was her friends first time and she didn't expect anything to happen, says she feels like I raped her and took advantage of her when I came in her mouth.
WTF?? Why?? Never talked to her friend again for several years in high school.
>>
>>675795716
lmao you eat ass
>>
>>675797301
Real talk, its not rape unless you use a knife or a gun.
This girl most likely just felt guilty because she is a whore.
>>
I wouldn't do it again the whole experience felt really forced
>>
>>675794596
> I didn't want to take it as far as she did.
faggot detected
>>
File: IMG_2534.jpg (138KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.jpg
138KB, 960x1280px
Not sure if it was technically rape.
Was at a buddy of mine's place. There was a hot girl that lived in his apartment complex that would always come over and hang out with us. My buddy and his girl went to fuck in his bedroom, leaving me and this hot chick in the living room.

She had been drinking and popping zanny bars, so she was really out of it. Suddenly she took her shirt off and started playing with her tits, C-cups, saying she just really needed them to be sucked on. So I started sucking her tits. Wasn't long before the alcohol and zanny bars caused her to completely pass out. I was horny, and already playing with her tits, so I stripped her and fucked her unconscious body right there on the couch.

Pic not related.
>>
a fucking white male raped me with his eyes!
>>
>>675800346
of course that is rape.
>>
>>675800346
>>675800346
>>675800346
pretty sure thats rape
>>
>>675799760
She wanted me to do permanent damage. Deep cuts, burned with a red hot hangar, yank one of her teeth out. Couldn't get into that. Her back, ass, and legs are scarred from being beaten, whipped, and caned.
>>
I raped cod liver oil. Went smoothly.
>>
>>675800862
>OH COD PLEASE STOP, COD HELP ME PLEASE
>>
File: 1458158307462.png (527KB, 820x613px) Image search: [Google]
1458158307462.png
527KB, 820x613px
>>675800469
>>
>>675800964
Kek
>>
>>675800346
she was already taking clothes off fam, your good.
>>
>>675800346
Sounds like she gave the ok to me
>>
I've raped my girlfriends when they slept over but refused to fuck. After I was inside they were into it.

I "raped" a girl that was fucked in the head and got off on rape roll play.

Then the most fucked up one. I ate some edibles with this Chinese girl. We start making out, she's stroking the hell out of my cock for over 30min. Grinding, kissing, handjob repeat. Then she gets up and literally runs out of my house. Full fucking speed to her car. I'm left with a raging boner on my couch confused.
Later I find out she tells her friends and bitch ass ex that I tried to rape her. Fucking bitch! Nothing bad ever happened, but it sure could have.
>>
>>675800790
You should have sent her to a doctor
>>
>>675792516
i dont understand why any of you want to keep the realtionship
>>
>>675801229
She had a ton of issues outside of sex. I warned her parents that I was leaving her and they knew it was going to be bad. They sent her to some christian reprogramming kind of place. It calmed her down some but she's still fucked in the head
>>
raped a girl and did 5 years in prison. badfeels man.
>>
>>675802063
story?
>>
>>675802063
Hope she was hot at least
>>
>>675802063
Pics?
>>
>>675801219

damn son next time take 15 min handjob and 15 min fucking for the hooker
>>
>>675790618

If what my ex says is true, you wont even know you've raped them until after they rip your heart out and leave you. Even then, you'll only know if the people she's told end up telling you.
>>
>>675802172

she was the average fat girl you see on the street
>>
>>675792562
>equip rape kit
kek
>>
No, but my gf and I have an arrangement. I can have her anytime I want, even if I have to force her. She loves it.
>>
>>675802165
told it before

>I'm 21
>move into neighborhood
>work on my car in driveway
>15-year old neighbor keeps coming over to talk to me
>think she has a crush on me. whatever. flirt back
>invites me to her place one afternoon. i tell her i'll bring beer and she's excited about that
>go over, her parents aren't home
>chat, drink beer, kiss her, drink a lot more beer
>horny so grab her and throw her on floor with me on top of her
>start kissing her hard and pulling down her shorts
>she's saying no, trying to push me off but I get my pants down and push into her
>within 10 seconds I know I fucked up
>get up, get dressed and leave, she's crying on the floor
>wait at home for cops to arrive
>they're there in 5 minutes.

>>675802172

she was cute

>>675802211
no
>>
>>675802267
That's not rape. That's shitty women trying to ruin a mans life.

It's only rape when they don't give you consent or tell you to stop.
>>
>>675795716
haha this faggot eats ass, thats gay
>>
>>675800964
You wanna be raped?
>>
File: 000 what about these.jpg (39KB, 600x778px) Image search: [Google]
000 what about these.jpg
39KB, 600x778px
>>675798555
what about these guns?
>>
>>675802710
Did you finish at least?

I've been in situations like that with underage girls. Luckily I left and just rubbed one out before it went too far
>>
>>675802889
Most of them look like shit so don't get excited Captain Solo.
>>
>>675802897
she could kick him in the nuts or bite hard.
>>
>>675802897
What the fuck, he needs some head and shoulders
>>
>>675802956
no. i was drunk and pretty much knew I had screwed up the moment it started.
>>
Rape is disgusting. If you get off on it, you deserve a bullet between the eyes.
>>
>>675803189
someone's uncle got them huh?
>>
One time I fucked my wife in her sleep now that we're separated she tells me it was rape. Felt good and squishy. No regrets.
>>
>>675793606
>>675793845
You ever see a hooker? They look like shit and cost too much, why not get a free, clean, cute girl instead?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.