[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is this really the best America has to offer? >loudmouth,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 62

File: file.png (773KB, 880x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
773KB, 880x580px
Is this really the best America has to offer?

>loudmouth, vulgar, xenophobic businessman with no experience in elected office
>shill for big business, proponent of super pacs, personality of a cardboard box
>sleazy, super religious fuckwad that looks more like a guy you'd see hanging around a playground than someone running for president
>not even relevant, no chance against Hillary

This really reminds me of a reality TV show. I think by the time the next election rolls around each candidate will have their own campaign trail reality TV show on TLC.

Shame
>>
america knows

>robert plant did nothing wrong
>>
File: reddit.png (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reddit.png
23KB, 300x300px
Sanders can still win it. Phonebank NOW!

Feel the Bern...
>>
>>675789480
Bernie is the personification of Reddit in terms of beliefs but he's the best option out of this cesspool
>>
"Not even a chance"
yeah, right.
He's going to win from now on.
Besides, none of the republicans has any chance against the democrats. It's going to be either Hillary or Bernie and I sure hope it'll be him so he can finally turn the United States into a civilized country.
>>
>>675789651
>The young turks
>source of data
topkek
>>
Vote for Gary Johnson.
He's the most sane of whats left.
>>
>>675789956
Bloomberg.
> top kek
>>
>>675789402
guy on the left is on point tho fam. who better? no one.
>>
File: politics.jpg (104KB, 614x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
politics.jpg
104KB, 614x412px
>>675789402

President is a very demanding job. You have to give your all running to handle the world's problems. It's kind of amazing anyone runs at all. But hell at least they aren't killing people to gain power yet. Thank you for sharing your opinion
>>
>>675789402
Actually, if things continue as they are going, then Sanders will beat Hillary.
>>
>>675790561
>it's kind of amazing anyone wants to be the most powerful person on earth

No it isnt
>>
>>675790408
Schooled.
>>
>>675790286
only logical response is Gary
>>
>>675789956
>retard spotted

It says right on the picture that the source is Bloomberg you fucking moron. If you're gonna shill for Hilary at least try not to look like a pants on head retard.
>>
Trump ftw.
Stuff the rest.
>>
>>675791054
The one the media doesn't want to cover should say a lot about that person.
>>
File: donaldtrumpfanfic.png (452KB, 915x365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donaldtrumpfanfic.png
452KB, 915x365px
>>675789402
The first one recognizes just how truly incompatible Islam is with any sort of nation that seeks liberty and freedom, good enough for me. People who really dislike him also tend to be very retarded so there's that as well.
>>
>>675789651
>united states
>civilized
Pick one
>>
File: 1458295008473.jpg (416KB, 960x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458295008473.jpg
416KB, 960x719px
Know this...

Everyone else is a puppet, except for Trump. They're all playing a role.

And the ONLY reason he's being demonized, slandered and having his positions misrepresented is because he's a real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.
>>
File: 2016-03-23 09.48.16.jpg (662KB, 960x1437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-03-23 09.48.16.jpg
662KB, 960x1437px
>>675790709

Thank you for for the counter argument. I guess I just don't see why is worth all the effort.

>job ages you incredibly quickly
>any decision you make angers people
>always under scrutiny
>still have to do something else after

Doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>675791442
And yet all that is outweighed by the power and legacy.
>>
>>675789402
Burn Notice's Karl Rove strategy has been working. His candidacy for nomination is still viable.

Hitlery is only tied with Cruz as the least liked person up there.
>>
File: reps_vs_trump.png (114KB, 500x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reps_vs_trump.png
114KB, 500x389px
>>675789402
>>
If you don't know who Bernie Sanders is, go watch the Young Turks interview. It's the most recent good interview as far as I know and also addresses his appearances on other networks.
He is by far the most sane candidate and the only one in a long time (if not ever) that is actually seen as reasonable internationally.
https://youtu.be/ggFitmOTSok
>>
>>675791705

Yes, because the Republican leadership are controlled by the same people who run the Democrats.

This is a grand chess-game.

Trump is the only real candidate in 2016.

The ONLY reason he's being demonized, slandered and having his positions misrepresented, is because he's a real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency
>>
>>675791705
That is why I love trump. And Bernie.

The parties have consolidated power and sat on it for their own purposes corrupting everything they've gotten their hands on for too fucking long.

They'll fight like hell to prevent the superdelegates from voting either of those two in, and that's why we need them, for better or worse.

Think long term.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uwot.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>>675789402
If you think thats a reality Tv show then goncrats Trump has already won
>>
Certainly better than Hillary. Still for Bernie. Also I highly doubt he's relevant in this election. Maybe the next one.
>>
>>675791875

Bernie Sanders is a puppet playing a role.

He's being allowed to run as Hillary's fake competition. He isn't even meant to come close to winning.

He's only there to play the fake "anti-establishment" role, in order to act as a political siphon, grabbing any support that falls off Hillary as people wake up to how obviously criminal she is.

If he wasn't there to capture the support of well meaning Democrats, they may have been at risk of voting independent or switching parties and voting Trump.

Bernie Sanders is Anti-2nd Amendment and has openly said that tax rates as high as 90% "wouldn't be going too far". That's really all anyone should need to know about him to realize what he is.

As for Trump; as flawed as he is, the ONLY reason he is being slandered and demonized in the controlled media and through the political operatives online, is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency. He's a log in the wheels of their machine and he's threatening to upset their agenda.
>>
>>675792053
>implying the 2 parties that have turned elections into big business with unlimited funding and a continual unending campaign cycle don't see it that way.

If it's not a reality show to you, you just haven't been tuning in.
>>
>>675789402
Fuck off cunt, if you knew anything about anything you would know that rand paul ran and so did ron paul years back
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>675791875
>sane
>socialist

I'm not trusting any politician who thinks the rich should be brought down a few levels to help kids make livable wages off of McDonald's.
>>
>>675791515
>power
you can't even get your dick sucked
>>
>>675792325
I know they ran but they are irrelevant. They didn't even come close
>>
>>675789402
Hey faggot I dont see you up there slinging your dick around for votes. That's why more than likely Trump will win because were all tired of whiny bitches like you who dont do shit but talk shit. Trump is actually out there challenging the system your faggot ass is used to. And if you are not American shut the fuck about our politics and go back to your third world country.
>>
File: Untitled-2.gif (426KB, 550x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled-2.gif
426KB, 550x400px
>>675791515

Yeah that reminds me of a song. It's like Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted. In one moment Would you capture it, or just let it slip?

Yo
>>
>>675792249
lol

Please tell us about the flat earth and hollow moon too, because rationalizing those will be a piece of cake if you were able to string all that ignorant ass shit together into a single conspiracy theory.
>>
>>675791308
What do you think Trump is playing? He doesn't know anything. He's an unsuccessful businessman and will be just as bad as president. He doesn't really care about the office anyway, he just wants to run so that he can sell his name better. So far he got $1B worth of free news coverage. He's not fit for the job. Now it's fun and games, but as soon as the work would come the Donald would be gone.
Also
> trying to derail a thread with stupid copy pasta
>>
File: AYYY.png (585KB, 2000x1519px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AYYY.png
585KB, 2000x1519px
>>675792310
I'm reflecing on the south park episode...
''The new president will change everything
>nothing changed
I'ts going to be the same
>>
File: 1457181966064.jpg (416KB, 1748x1542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457181966064.jpg
416KB, 1748x1542px
You don't want to Make America Great Again?
>>
>>675792632
That picture is such bullshit mayn
>>
This is what not having a democracy looks like cock
>>
>>675792249
>Bernie Sanders is Anti-2nd Amendment and has openly said that tax rates as high as 90% "wouldn't be going too far". That's really all anyone should need to know about him to realize what he is.

surmise if they were a complete fucking moron, hearing what you wrote is all anyone would need to know about him.

And I'd bet you're incapable of seeing what you did there. This is what political/religious tribalism does to people's minds.
>>
>>675792590
>reflecting on the South Park episode

Mmmmm.... deep thoughts then....
lol
>>
>>675791875
>If you don't know who Bernie Sanders is, go watch the Young Turks interview. It's the most recent good interview as far as I know and also addresses his appearances on other networks.
>He is by far the most sane candidate and the only one in a long time (if not ever) that is actually seen as reasonable internationally.
>https://youtu.be/ggFitmOTSok

Aussie here. Dunno what you guys have against a socialist. You guys are so far right you might fall off the edge of the earth. If youre worried about who is going to pay for his hand outs id urge you to consider who the hand outs go to, the economic engine that is the middle class. Stop believing what the capitolistic big wigs are feeding you. Or is it the extra ketsup and cheese on top that you cant resist?
>>
>>675792979
Also. What the fuck even is the second amendment..
>>
>>675792249
>not knowing that the maximum tax rate has been above 90% multiple times in U.S. history
>not knowing that these rates applied to almost nobody
>not knowing that Sanders' never included anything like that in any of his plans for anything ever
>not knowing that Gandhi never said that
>>
File: madisonbernie.jpg (68KB, 630x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
madisonbernie.jpg
68KB, 630x354px
>>675792632
> having a few retards wear trump shirts
here's what Bernie's been up to
>>
>>675792632
write his name on tits and half the republican party will vote for him
>>
File: 1452155113072.jpg (325KB, 744x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452155113072.jpg
325KB, 744x480px
>>675791308
>>
>>675792249
The highest tax bracket under Reagan was over 90%.

Trump is an idiot who has no real plans other than "build a wall" and "make America great again." The first is totally stupid and doesn't prevent 65% of illegal immigration which involves legal entry on a visa which is then over stayed. The second claim is based off of his supporter's gullibility since "make America great again" can mean anything you want it to mean since there are no concrete steps or proposals put forth by Trump.

Congratulations, you pointing out that politicians are thieves is BIG news... I'd rather have a known crook who has substantive policy positions which actually make sense on a world scale over a pathological-liar and megalomaniac who's only clear positions included alienating the already alienated Muslim community and constructing a wall that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>675794287

Yea especially when there are more Mexicans trying to immigrate out of the US then there are coming. Enjoy your tacos el nombre.
>>
>>675792589
>He's an unsuccessful businessman
Yeah turned a few millions into billions, how unsuccesful.
>>
>>675792347
That isn't a thing. You don't know what democratic socialism is.

The United States military is the largest socialist organization in the entire world.

You don't know it, but you're a stupid person.
>>
>>675791875
I like how even other countries tell Bernie he doesn't even know what socialism is, like Denmark who feel insulted when Bernie said he wanted America to be as socialist as them.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>675794287
How about an honest politician with very substantiative policy who has been doing the job for 40 years?
>>
>>675794761
>honest politician
Oxymoron.
>>
>>675794543
A simple investment fund would do better.
>>
>>675789645

>Voting for a commie who looks like he's about to keel over
>>
>>675794761
>how about a 90 year old communist faggot who has been in politics for 40 years and has accomplished nothing and also thinks all white people should apologize for slavery and is also a gigantic cuck faggot.

I'm just glad his supporters are all 13 year old idiots who cant vote.
>>
>>675794843
Yeah everyone who gets a few millions turns em into billions, right?
>>
>>675794790
Not an oxymoron. Commonly conflicting, or well - what is he? He's definitely honest and I'd call him politically quite competent.
>>
File: 1458213369709.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458213369709.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>675792589

He got $1B worth of free news coverage because he knew the controlled media wouldn't be able to resist attacking him.

The guy is a political genius and knows WAY more than he lets on. That's been confirmed by inside sources, such as Roger Stone (look him up).

Trump is basically playing dumb and selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd, in order to get elected, to save the country.
>>
>>675794994
> didn't get "a few millions"
> probably doesn't even have a billion
>>
You can still vote for this guy
>>
>>675794761
A man who never worked until he was 40? A man who thinks whites don't know what it's like to be poor? A millionaire pushing socialism after making millions off of capitalism?
>>
File: 1458215424099.jpg (45KB, 466x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458215424099.jpg
45KB, 466x810px
>>675793134

>assuming any of that applies to me

lel
>>
>>675794761

If you think socialism is good for anyone you're either

1. mentally fucking retarded

2. 14 years old

3. never opened a history book in your entire life

4.all of the above
>>
>>675792244
>Maybe the next one.
The next one he'll be probably dead. Look at his mummy age.
>>
>>675795172

He just mispoke about the white people being poor quote
>>
File: 1456711031170.jpg (107KB, 539x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456711031170.jpg
107KB, 539x960px
>>675793299

>Meanwhile, Trump's rallies are many times larger.

Wake up, puppet Bernie isn't going to win the nomination, and he's not meant to. He's only meant to lay the groundwork for Hillary.
>>
>>675795172
What billionaire is pushing socialist policies? Bernie isn't a millionaire and made his money from his job as a politician.
You can disagree on his statements about white people not knowing real poverty, but I think what he meant is that even the poorest of whites are still told they are better than black people.

You don't have to agree with everything he says to realize that he is by far the best candidate for the United States.
Ted Cruz believes there's a conspiracy golf.
>>
File: 1458213044127.jpg (114KB, 768x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458213044127.jpg
114KB, 768x960px
>>675795563

>"Mispoke"

KEK
>>
>>
>>675795643
A conspiracy against golf. And that's true, it's on his website .
>>
>>675795674
Yeah man, good ol boy didn't mean it, kek
>>
>>675795472
I hope you're aware I was talking about Johnson.
>>
>Cravenly Anti-2nd Amendment
>Believes tax rates as high as 90% "wouldn't be going too far".
>Is somehow seen by the brainwashed, peon public as "anti-establishment".

Can someone please explain this to me?
>>
File: 1457562604353.png (745KB, 960x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457562604353.png
745KB, 960x664px
>>675796053
>>
>>675790473
>guy on the left is shady businessman and compulsive liar.

fixed
>>
>>675789402
I hear ya, shit state of affairs we got here. One correction tho, Hillary is no proponent of super pacs. She is running on the platform that she will do away with them.
>>
>>675794287
If you think trump doesn't have any concrete plans, clearly you've done absolutely no research and are just regurgitating the headlines about Trump that you see on MSNBC. Do 2 minutes of research then tell me if he has any concrete plans.
>>
>>675795674
Shut down, you say.

They didn't attack him. While the way I think was very disrespectful, they used the publicity to make him and others aware of the city's problems.
And as disrespectfully as they did it, he let them.

Meanwhile a Trump mob attacks people in the crowd without them even having done anything.
>>
>>675789651
You watch tyt seriously?
>>
File: trump_supporters.jpg (75KB, 850x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporters.jpg
75KB, 850x598px
>>675791205
>People who really like him also tend to be very retarded

fixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
>>
File: 1458301236188.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458301236188.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>675796170

Keeping eating up those talking points and believing the anti-Trump propaganda from the controlled media and political operatives on Facebook.
>>
>>675790561
>2016
>thinking world leaders don't kill people for their position
>>
File: trump_wwe-moments.jpg (256KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_wwe-moments.jpg
256KB, 2048x1536px
>>675791308
>except for Trump. They're all playing a role.
I'm going to assume you're a troll because no one here is really that stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkghtyxZ6rc
>>
>>675789402
>Is this really the best America has to offer?
Of course not.

The best would never bother running because the best would never get elected.
>>
>>675796287

You're joking, right?

It was the globalist funded, Bernie/Hillary mobs that carried out violence, not Trump supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepGO6HqL3o
>>
File: Jill-Stein.jpg (481KB, 719x998px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jill-Stein.jpg
481KB, 719x998px
>>675789402
Where is Jill from the Weed Party?
>>
>>675795563
Even if I give him the benefit of the doubt, what could he have possibly meant by "White people don't know what it's like to be poor. White people don't know what it's like to be hassled on the street. White people don't know what it's like to live in a ghetto." I think he meant it and then realized it was a stupid, alienating thing to say because 8.9 million whites live below the poverty line. Besides, the other two points are still valid. Don't really trust a commie who pushes socialism AFTER riding capitalism to the top.
>>
>>675792852
sidenote why do americans hold some rule some old dues made way back when so closely to their heart?
you shouldnt need a gun to defend yourself pussy
+1 that socialism doesnt work
>>
File: nailed it.jpg (31KB, 265x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nailed it.jpg
31KB, 265x200px
>>675790286
>Vote for Gary Johnson.
Will do.
>>
>>675793134
the gandhi thing is a civilization joke.
>>
File: trump_truths.jpg (36KB, 394x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_truths.jpg
36KB, 394x381px
>>675796370
Oh I will because it's all true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
>>
>>675792979
>>675792979
Those "handouts", that the middle class pays for, do not go to the middle class.

They go to the welfare class.
>>
File: Trump_supporter00.jpg (138KB, 1063x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_supporter00.jpg
138KB, 1063x700px
>>675796587
>Crazed violet Bernie Sanders supporters
lol, those sjw's are a scary bunch.
>>
File: 1458263654071.jpg (28KB, 250x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458263654071.jpg
28KB, 250x400px
>>675796511

The only way he's playing a role is in his strategy.

Trump is basically playing dumb and is selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd, in order to get elected and save the country.

According to inside sources like Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi (look them up), Trump knows WAY more than he lets on.

I'd implore you to watch this video. Alex Jones lays it out much better than I could..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
>>
>>675789402
Hillary is the most boring and least likeable. But the rest are legitimately crazy. I'm voting for her, never thought i'd say that. I'd go kasich if i thought he had a shot, but no way he gets the nomination unless the GOP totally screws trump. And even then, kasich wont win general election because all Trump voter will sit out the election or riot, kasich definitely wont have the support he needs from the right
>>
>>675797026
You've never seen an sjw mob before?
>>
>>675796587
At least he doesn't have to hire fake protesters anymore.

>“I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!”

http://winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/

THE VIDEO OF HIM SAYING IT
https://vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn
>>
don't these random bullshit political discussions belong in >>/pol/
>>
>>675796053
Well, basically those claims are wrong.

He doesn't want a tax rate even close to 90% and even if it were implemented (which has been the case in the US in the past and caused pretty good times), that's the highest possible one and would apply to the richest of the rich and of that only the money above some millions of dollars.

The second amendment is seriously shit, and I say that as a German. We don't have that and guess how many cases of gun violence we have when not every retard can get one at the supermarket.
But Americans seem to somehow like it and that's why he wouldn't eliminate it. Just require some checks before you can get a gun, if anything. He has actually been pretty pro-gun in the past.
>>
>>675796613
Don't act like people don't need a weapon to defend themselves when the murder rate is so high in the US. You're probably a 5'9 pale, pasty white gamer with horned rim glasses living in an upper middle class suburb. You don't even know what it's like to be in a fight, much less a fight where the other guy actually wants you dead. This is the part where you lie and say that you're Sylvester Stallone and you frequently beat up 30 people at once with your bare hands.
>>
>>675797026

You didn't watch the video, did you?

You present 1 SINGLE Trump supporter that assaulted someone and make out that proves your point?

And yes, statistically speaking, SJWs, welfare hordes and Democrats are far more prone to violence than Conservatives. That's a fact, but not really my main point.

This article sums it up well..

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-anti-trump-protest-funded-and-directed-by-hillary/
>>
>>675796817
great thing, because he also said the exact contrary. like everything he says.
>>
>>675797410
You and your fucking facts. Racist.
>>
Even better. Just so long as the money circulates in your country. Boosting more people into middle class economic potential doesnt seem like a bad idea to me. And if Hillary wins she will pass the TPP so whatever im down with that here in AUS more of your money for me.
>>
File: trump_hillary.jpg (635KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_hillary.jpg
635KB, 2448x3264px
>>675797084
>Trump is basically playing dumb and is selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd, in order to get elected and save the country.
Well I believe the first part. See >>675796817
He totally changed up all his positions when he realized that the democrats were too smart to ever vote for him.

Although if he ever got elected saving the country would be the last thing that happened.
>>
>>675797410
> fact


> infowars
>>
...
>>
File: trump_supporters01.jpg (79KB, 857x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_supporters01.jpg
79KB, 857x648px
>>675797410
>You present 1 SINGLE Trump supporter that assaulted someone and make out that proves your point?

actually my point with posting that guy was don't trust trump. When you believe in trump you get screwed. I just didn't have any pics of angry mobs of sjw's
>>
File: 1457892422515.gif (1MB, 294x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457892422515.gif
1MB, 294x350px
>>675797628

Just watch the video dude. You might get what's going on then.
>>
Obvious troll is obvious. Anyone with self awareness and logical reasoning knows that Bernie Sanders is the *only* viable candidate. History proves his authenticity. History also proves how terrible the others are, not even by comparison but in their own rights. By comparison they look even worse.
>>
>>675797562
Oops for got link
Even better. Just so long as the money circulates in your country. Boosting more people into middle class economic potential doesnt seem like a bad idea to me. And if Hillary wins she will pass the TPP so whatever im down with that here in AUS more of your money for me.
>>
File: trumpy3.gif (2MB, 520x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpy3.gif
2MB, 520x293px
>>675797410
>http://www.infowars.com/breaking-anti-trump-protest-funded-and-directed-by-hillary/

>http://www.infowars.com/

yeah....no....
>>
File: laughing_tom.jpg (5KB, 125x123px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing_tom.jpg
5KB, 125x123px
>>675797860
>being this deluded
>>
File: dems.jpg (73KB, 800x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dems.jpg
73KB, 800x500px
>>675797410
fixed
>>
Okay, so lets be real here for a sec:
Do any of us know jack shit about politics?
>>
>>675797669

>ad hominem

When you can't debate the facts, attack the source.

Tell me, where should I get my news from? I'd seriously like to know what sources you think are credible.
>>
>>675798058

True delusion.
>>
>>675789402

>sleazy

How? Examples.

>super religious

So? He promotes religious freedom, and freedom from religion.

>fuckwad

>looks like

So basically you're saying Ted Cruz for president, because you can't find anything wrong with him.
>>
>>675797410
You didn't do any research, did you?
One Trump supporter? Well, that's a shit case.

https://youtu.be/lJ8iS6mG6xo
Here you have a Trump Mob attacking people, including one of their own, just because it's fun. That's why as a Trump supporter, you'll never be safe. You'll always have to fear the crowd turning against you. At some point it will.
(dumb reporter, but the footage is real and his commentary is valid)
>>
File: tinfoilhat.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tinfoilhat.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>675797822
There is no way on God's green earth I'm watching a video by that nutter Alex Jones. Seriously that guy and all those militia tards need to move to Montana, rename it Dumfuckistan and declare it a country.
>>
>>675798231
READ THIS

VERY IMPORTANT
>>
>>675789402
Tell us what country you're from, and we'll explain to you how it's no different where you are.
Welcome to life, kid.
>>
>>675798353

lol just tells me you're afraid the "crazy" Alex Jones might get to you.
>>
>>675798450
loled
>>
>>675798450
genius!
>>
>>675797304
Question: are there statistics that relate firearms offenders to the places where they bought their guns?
>>
>>675798534
I assure you the only way he might get to me would be to make me smash my computer in anger over his pure ignorance and stupidity.
>>
>>675798231
Outside of the military, what adults are getting forced vaccinations?

What's bad about GMOs?

Is it really a police state when I do what I want and never have to deal with the police? For that matter, I'm never even concerned about the police.

What's bad about fluoride?
>>
>Democracy

Enjoy the fruits of democracy, America. Now you only have two choices every time, soon you will only have one. As of now, you get to feel 'important' by choosing either red or blue; republican and democrat.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to you fucking lards, 535 bureaucratic faceless suits are deciding what you eat, what you hear, and what you see. It doesn't matter which party wins, congress will still fuck you on a day-to-day basis.

Your country is about to take a turn for the worst, this election marks the end of the USA as a world power, and the beginning of a post-American world.

RIP you fucking assclowns. If you're wise, look to Russia. It is she who will inherit the west.
>>
>>675798343

The Young Turks? Seriously?!

Presenting a fake "independent" media source (controlled political operatives) such as TYT tells me you might be trolling.

http://www.infowars.com/tucson-cop-anti-trump-protesters-most-hateful-people-ive-ever-seen/
>>
>>675798743
Why do you hate Bill Hicks so much anyway?
>>
File: 1434283473976.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434283473976.gif
1MB, 300x168px
>>675798872

........

You aren't asking any of those questions seriously.
>>
File: 1416599805606.jpg (47KB, 600x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416599805606.jpg
47KB, 600x557px
>>675799001
>can't believe some idiot would use TYT as a reference
>references infowars
>>
File: ja3b_0759.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ja3b_0759.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>675799132

Lel
>>
File: trump_trollface.jpg (20KB, 460x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump_trollface.jpg
20KB, 460x259px
>>675799001
>calls the Young Turks fake
>posts an infowars link
>mfw
>>
>>675799001
>anti-trump-protesters-most-hateful-people-ive-ever-seen/

as they should be. Trump is the biggest fake I've ever seen.
>>
File: dog reaction face.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dog reaction face.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>675799229
>0 answers
A conspiracy theorist with no real argument... how surprising.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 62



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.