[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love poop and pee /b/. This is so hot to me. Does anyone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

I love poop and pee /b/.

This is so hot to me. Does anyone else love this?
>>
>>675786291
Please leave the internet and never return.
>>
>>675786433
Fucking normie
>>
>>675786433
How do you not think this is hot?
>>
>>675786433
normie who is still in college and politically correct.

What isn't a trigger for you?
>>
>>675786291
I love this too, particularly when it's anus-style. Internet is a wonderful concept for this
>>
I like doing pee pee on my poo poo
>>
This is so hot /b/
>>
>>675786291
fucking degenerate
>>
>>675786291
you're fucked up man, this shit is disgusting as fuck. And while I know you are probably just trying to pop a reaction out of everyone with this crazy shit, I will humor you and say you need some serious help. Excrement is harmful when put back onto your body. You can get staph infection, pores can get infected, your urine is acidic as hell and will most likely start to erode through your skin if you leave it long enough, there are several other infections/diseases that you can get from said things, but I believe i have made my point. GTFO of here with your creepy shit.
>>
This gets me really horny
>>
Fuckin gross
>>
File: 1458558108711.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1458558108711.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>675786943
>Excrement is harmful when put back onto your body.
That's a myth. I've seen an interview with a scat star on youtube. Said she's had literally ZERO health problems from it. I think it's good for you

>your urine is acidic as hell and will most likely start to erode through your skin if you leave it long enough
Strike two normie. See my pic I posted in this post.

The Romans literally USED PISS TO WHITEN THEIR TEETH. Their are so many health benefits from drinking piss faggot, I'm not making this up. It can't be bad for you gay fag it's 99% h2O faggot
>>
>>675787063
>fuckin hot
>>
>>
>>
>>675787187
your urine is fucking acidic you dipshit, they used it on their teeth to whiten them because the acid erodes the fucking plaque off your teeth. its like using hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash, it literally boils the plaque off of you and whitens by default. As for the "Scat Star" after prolonged exposure to any type of bacteria, your body will grow immune to it. Your stomach uses staphoccocus bacteria to help break down food within your stomach aiding in how productive your body can be. Im not dumb, Im taking Biology and we just finished going over this in our last chapter you little shit, and if your think about it, pee and poop is the stuff your body didnt absorb and couldn't find a use for. Why the hell would you want to put something your body rejects all over yourself? More importantly, why THE FUCK would you want to smell like literal shit and piss?? There is no appeal to this whatsoever. If you have appeal to this, then you are just one hell of a sick person; but if you feel like being covered or covering a person in excrement and getting fucked or fucking the person, then go right ahead. I'll see you in hell.
>>
>>675788410
>I'll see you in hell.
I'll meet you there pal.

I really don't give a shit if it's bad for you, I really want someone to shit in my mouth.

I've pissed in my gf's mouth and she liked it but I really want to eat shit I really don't care if it's bad for me

It's way too fuckin hot

Being a human toilet is hot
>>
what about this /b/?

I want to eat all the puke and shit off of her
>>
>>675787187
another thing, most people don't hydrate themselves enough for their pee to become 99.8% water. Hell I know me and my girlfriend barely have enough time to eat lunch together or have sex, much less enjoy 1-2 glasses of water over several periods of the day. If your urine is not clear, it is much more acidic. The bladder, no longer having any excess water, begins filling up with ONLY the waste material our body produces. Creating more concentrated acid with no water to help dilute its contents.
>>
YOU SICK CUNTS, I WAS EATING BREAKFAST

WAS

YOU FUCKS
>>
>>675788986
It's undoubtedly not natural.

But I'm a perv. This is /b/. If you prefer reddit, fag, please, by all means go back there health fag or tumblr.

I pissed in my ex's mouth and it was probably the hottest moment of my life. We were having sex and I needed to piss, she accompanied me to the bathroom and I ended up going in her mouth and making out with her. Way hotter than the sex

But now I really want to he a human toilet
>>
>>675788625
Well humanity has officially gone to shit but aight bud. Have fun being that human toilette. If thats what you want, have it your way. Just do yourself a favor and make sure the person that does it to you is healthy and well hydrated. The more water in their system, the less harmful it will be. Just cause I don't agree with it, doesn't mean I cant give a guy some advice on how to stay healthy. Go live your life man, take that shit like a man... A weird man, but a man none the less.
>>
>>675789269
>A weird man, but a man none the less.
I'm undoubtedly a perv and most likely a faggot.

No doubt I'm a piece of shit. I mean what drives someone to want to eat shit like the whores in this video?

>The more water in their system, the less harmful it will be.
This is good advice.
>>
>>675789181
don't get me wrong man, I don't really care what you do with yourself. I was just trying to use logic to talk some sense into you is all. People will always be directed by their brain to do wierd things. Tbh the pain fetish makes me cringe harder than this one. This is, while undoubtedly odd, easier to grasp than getting off to self harm. You CAN hurt yourself with this fetish, but there is a possibility that you can no be affected at all and just enjoy it. I dont like people getting hurt, so in order to try to prevent the chance of pain and/or suffering from presenting itself,, I tried to talk u out of it using peer pressure and logic. Up to u to listen or not. Take care pal. Good luck with your fetish....
>>
>>675786291
hell NO!!! it is disgusting, once i was fucking this chick in the ass and got poop on my dick it stunk awful i almost vomited when i pulled out and went to the shower to clean off,
>>
>>675789935
bro calm down, if you dont agree just scroll away. I dont really get it either, but at least this fetish doesnt give people the urge to cut, stab, hurt themselves for the sake getting off.
>>
File: km-05_2.gif (471KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
km-05_2.gif
471KB, 400x300px
>>
>>675789774
Bitch. piss wont hurt
>>
>>675790102
>but at least this fetish doesnt give people the urge to cut, stab, hurt themselves for the sake getting off.
exactly the opposite.

(Surely) perverted OP here. I hate the idea of any sort of cutting, stabbing or any of that type of thing. Even the whole whipping thing doesn't get me off.

I just like some good old fashioned shitting, shit eating, and some pissing.

Nothing wrong there.
>>
File: 351780925.jpg (68KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
351780925.jpg
68KB, 525x700px
>>
>>675789774
I definitely appreciate your input. Don't get me wrong, I learned something.

Probably just want to eat shit more, but that's another story.
>>
File: yxcxycxc.jpg (261KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
yxcxycxc.jpg
261KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>675789935
people are gonna be compelled by wierd urges no matter what you do or say to them. Psychological help may help a little, but if one does not wish to change, then the will to keep on will become stronger and stronger until they cant take it anymore. repression only brings anger and pain. No matter if its race, gender or even sexual fetishes. Besides, as long as both people consent, let them poop on each other as much as they want. Just make sure they clean up before coming near you xD
>>
>>675786291
Go back to your containment board, /r9k/, where you autistic bastards belong.
>>
>>675790289
Rude, but yes while one can drink piss, one must not allow constant exposure for a long period of time. Pee is corrosive and will eventually start to eat away at skin. You wont really notice until your epidural layer is gone, then the pee will reach your living skin cells and proceed to make you feel like you are burning. When, in reality, you are technically just being eaten away by acid. Is that technical enough for y'all? Its not like I'm saying that you can't get rained on by piss because its highly corrosive and will eat through your flesh almost immediately. Im saying that, lets say you had a gangbang of sorts with a bunch of people peeing a pooping instead of just having sex. Everyone decides to pee in the same place, and they all have a nice full bladder. The pee would start to burn your skin sooner than you think. Happy? over technical baboons
>>
>>675791150
>lets say you had a gangbang of sorts with a bunch of people peeing a pooping instead of just having sex.
My dream, anon. One day

So basically, the idea of your post is that this is somehow bad.
>>
>>675790615
You're autistic faggot
>>
>>675790379
lol well just be cautious. I mean this stuff is like some STDs, once it gets you, you will have to take tons of medicine and most likely be battling it anywhere from, lets say, 2-14 days. 2 being you caught it in an early form and 14 being you waited a few days to see what would happen and got there almost to late to recover from it without losing a limb from infection or something. I'm basing this on staph infection alone. I have had a minor condition of staph and it does not simply "go away." It pops up in random places on your body and if you dont make sure to squeeze every last bit of puss out of the boils it produces, then it will just spawn back in the same place the next day. Larger than it was before. Bad cases of staph infection will require you to either have surgery or an amputation. Both are not fun at all and I managed to avoid those two things; but, none the less, I will tell you what happens. They basically cut out all the flesh infected by the staph and then fill the hole up with a type of antibacterial goop to help it heal without interuption from more boils in the same area. They then replace the top of the hole with skin which they take from another part of your body. They stretch the skin to cover the hole and put it into place. This whole process will cause you serious pain so make sure to take plenty of precautions bud. Don't go and die just to get off!
>>
>>675791990
I've had the clap close to 10x in my life. Take two pills and the shit is gone in two days.

>mfw the dangers of unprotected sex are heavily exaggerated

I believe the dangers of shit eating and bathing are too.
>>
>>675791638
the idea is that you can get a serious infection from this if your not careful. I wish not to have people die from lack of knowledge. Staph infection is a bad infection that can cause loss of limbs if you dont catch it early enough. It looks like a pimple at first but eventually starts looking like a ginormous boil that spread deep into the tissue of your body. If you wraps around your intestines and they cant remove it then you will die. If it gets around bones of great importance such as your spine you with either die or live being a cripple. If its all inside your arm and its spreading, they cut your arm off and you will become an amputee. I dont wish these bad things on anyone. I hope you listen to my advice and make sure the person who is doing the pooping is healthy as he/she can be and drinks plenty of water so the bacteria/acid in your urine will be dilluted so your body will have less of a threat to deal with.
>>
>>675792320
hey man Im trying to warn these people about staph infection from exposure to feces. I have gotten it once before from cleaning up a dog kennel and believe me it isnt any fun. Imagine having huge pimples the size of golf balls on you. Its painful and the only way to get rid of them is to either squeeze out the core of the boil or cut it out. squeezing is less messy and less dangerous, but the pain is terrible and you wont forget it easily
>>
ugly as fuck this kind of fetish but it will hurt nobody so ceep it on ;)
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.