[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so wtf is going on with h3h3 and lizard bitch? all i see is "hiss"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

so wtf is going on with h3h3 and lizard bitch? all i see is "hiss" on the youtube comments
>>
Basically leafy is cancer and h3h3 called him out for being "rude" and a "bully" even though I hate leafy I still think you should be able to do what ever the fuck you want.
Basically h3h3 has a stroke of autism for some reason but it's past now.
>>
>>675786213
h3h3 was being kind of a hypocrite and probably learned his lesson when it comes to talking shit about people in your own community. will bite you in the ass eventually.
>>
Literally nothing
>>
>h3h3 making his usual shit lord drama-rodeo videos as always, hits a nerve with someone
>piss fight ensues
>still duno waddafak garn on
>here we are
>>
>>675786698
>>675786476
Not accurate at all.
H3H3 has been calling out cancerous, untalented, shit channels for a while. They stopped giving leafy a pass.
Some 12 yr old leafy fans then spammed /b/ for a couple days, and "hisss'd" in comments.
H3H3 hasn;t been negatively affected in any way shape or form, they just put out their vid and continued with their day.
leafy put up a vid basically just saying "h3h3 are full of shit, look at these unrelated screenshots, see, they suck im goood" which pretty much exploded in his face.
There really wasn;t even any drama, h3h3 put up a vid and walked away, and leafy panicked. His fanbase is mostly 9-12 yr olds, kids like that like to convince themselves they're in a club or something, kinda like the faggots on here who think /b/ is some kind of cohesive group and they're part of it. So his kiddy crowd kicked up a fuss a bit, but mostly just cringey threads on here.
>>
File: CeVY8IDUkAANbnZ (1).jpg (82KB, 694x684px) Image search: [Google]
CeVY8IDUkAANbnZ (1).jpg
82KB, 694x684px
>>
>>675786213
Leafy made a video making fun of a blaitantly autistic kid's cringey ass video. Leafy's mindless drone fanbase quickly jumped on him and started harassing him, death threats, etc.

H3h3 posted a video about how "video commentators" like himself and leafy are making cancerous content that just causes needless hate. H3h3 excluded himself of course, stating that he chooses who to criticize with caution and researching before hand.

Leafy then posted a video detailing how h3h3 is a two faced person, who praised him one second and then defaced him thd next.

The real controversy is that Leafy released screenshots of all of his and h3h3's DM's about another youtube named pyrocynical where they both planned on making vommentary videos about him, though they decided not to.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 640x427px
>>675786213
Fuckoff with you infantile YouTube drama you stupid little kid.
>>
>h3h3 posted a video recently regarding Leafy's content and how he's always shit talking kids (people who can't defend themself).
>Leafy's more recent video was about making fun of an autistic kid
>The autistic kid makes a video regarding all the hate and supposed death threats he's getting from Leafy's fanbase.
>h3h3 decide to jump on this opportunity and be the white knight of the whole situation.
>h3h3 makes a shit talking video calling out Leafy's channel, calling him the cancer of youtube.
>Leafy responds stating how fake h3h3 (ethan) is and shows evidence of ethan trying to shutdown another youtuber (pyro)
>Leafy releases a bunch of PM's between h3h3 and himself, stating in there that h3h3 recently congratulated Leafy on his youtube success, but then ethan goes and makes a shit talk video about Leafy..

It seems like Ethan was scared that because of Leafy's latest video regarding the autistic kid and how much backlash that got, Ethan was scared that the video he made about that singing/rapping 14 year old would receive the hate too, so he jump the gun and played white knight defending the autistic kid and shit talking Leafy. So now he looks like he's the good guy and completely innocent, even though he's a hypocrite.

And this is coming from a h3h3 fan.
>>
>>675788206
Fuck you. You've got nothing better to do in your life either, faggot.
>>
>>675788536

Scared of what you fucking pleb, if you can't differentiate between their reactions you're probably autistic yourself
>>
Annoying kid VS 40 year old jew manchild. Wow, great content, keep it up YouTube!
>>
File: image.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
875KB, 250x231px
>>675788536
Fucking this
Also
>there are people on /b/ getting offended an autistic got heckled and think that shouldn't be allowed
It was fucked up but damn if that's not hilariously hypocritical
>>
>>675788912
Did you even read? Scared of the potential backlash he could receive from his reaction video he made about that 14 year old singing phaggot. He still shit talked about everything he did in it, they were the same video, one was just taken further than the other.
>>
>>675788536
That's not accurate at all...
Mocking a funded, well produced, honest attempt at being a rapper is one thing, screaming "LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CRINGEY FAGGOT" over and over directed at a channel with like 30 views is completely different.
And if you watch their video, they directly say, "I don't know why we've been giving these channels a pass", "we're friends but this shit's fucked up".
It's not hypocritical to step back, and look honestly at someone you know. Leafy's content is fucking garbage, always has been. The same 2 mins of shitty game footage while he screams "guys, guys, look at this faggot", literally every one of his videos.
H3H3 fucks with sam pepper. Cool.
H3H3 fucks with praank invasion. Awsome!
H3H3 fucks with SoFlo. YA MAN!
H3H3 fucks with cancerous leafy 1/2 as hard as anyone else. OMG DA HIPPOCRIT

get a grip. H3H3 posted a vid and walked away, leafy spazzed because he fucking knows he's a talent less hack relying on 12 yr olds just clicking recommended and bait thumbs with tits.
>>
>>675787233

Actually, H3H3 and Leafy were shitting on Pyrocynical saying he ripped off their format (Funny how they both made fun of react world and The Fine Bros earlier).

Leafy wanted to make an exposed video and continue the bashing, Ethan did not so he bowed out. Ethan sort of went on his way and made vids. Leafy, either pissed off at Ethan for not helping him out Pyro, or genuinely feeling bad (which is unlikely) goes to Pyro and tells Pyro everything in hopes of being buds.

Leafy rips a nice guy with autism, which he admitted he saw him on tosh.0 so it is bullshit to not know the guy has autism by his mannerisms. But H3H3 calls leafy out cause it went too far, and because his style appeals to the cancerous 12 year old edge lords that frequent this site, he needs to change a little bit and not be bullies.

Leafy gets butthurt at Ethan, Ethan gets butthurt at leafy. They both make vids where they don't show the shit they personally said about Pyro to look like assholes but gladly edit the messages to fit their narrative. Both are total dickbags and Pyro makes a #UniteYouTube hashtag and basically is the better person (though he is still terrible at content).

In the end Killer Keem is the winner here, another 14-16k on some more youtube drama.
>>
>>675788536
yea but you got to understand that he had nothing to be afraid of about that 14 y/o rapper video he made. The kid is not autistic, nor retard or anything, so it's "generally okay to criticize" that.

But as leafy made a video about a kid thats clearly underdeveloped in the brain section, thats whole different.
>>
>>675789312
>ctually, H3H3 and Leafy were shitting on Pyrocynical saying he ripped off their format (Funny how they both made fun of react world and The Fine Bros earlier).

Got that far and stopped reading.
Why the fuck do I care what they say in private messages? You don;t talk shit with your friends privately?
I really don;t give a shit. That's a pathetic, desperate, ashamed kid trying to shift the blame in a panick.
>>
>>675786213
test
>>
Wow. the diehard h3h3 fans are very apparent itt.

I mean I'm a huge fan as well but god damn can't you admit when he does something fuckin' silly?

guess you're all just products of your generation though. celebrity worship. so weird.
>>
>>675789410
Critisize = "man, this kid shouldn't be signing these lyrics" "I wonder how much this video cost his parents"

critisize=/= "HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK AT THIS CRINGEY FAGGOT,LIKE FUCK, WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!"

Pretty big difference.
>>
>>675788536
/thread
>>
>>675789653
Was it fucked up when he went after ANY of the other cancerous channels? Naw, that was cool right?
They did what they do, they posted a vid and continued with their day. Business as usual.
The leafy shills are getting to you I think.
>>
>>675789545

You SHOULD care because they outted the other. Leafy first lol. I actually agree with you 100%, but these two shitbags thought it would be a good idea to make PMs public to fit their narrative but it made them both look like manipulative assweeds.
>>
>>675787233
LEAFY IS A COMPLETE FAGGOT NOW, H3H3 IS WAY BETTER, PAPA BLESS
>>
>>675789304
I personally don't think it makes a difference either way man. Sure, Leafy attacked a autistic person, but h3h3 did attack a 14 year old kid. No matter how much money he has that video will follow him for life, and i guarantee that h3h3's video will make that kid depressed as fuck if he ever watches it, as opposed to Leafy's video were he knows that everyone stood up for him.
But, i was mainly comparing h3h3 statement about all of Leafy's videos, not just the autistic kid.
I think he only said that 'we're friends but this shit is fucked up' just to trick everyone into thinking that they actually care.. I mean, they are still accepting people's donation as well as youtube money, for what, a new camera? Some shitty cheap props? He's far from the kind hearted person people say he is, that's for sure. Even Leafy tried to show us all how much he changes off camera.

I'm all for shit talking Soflo and all those other phaggots. But, i think this video was much more calculated and strategic than what it seems to be and that's evident where you can see the link between h3h3 and Leafy's content.

Just my opinion man.
>>
>>675787990
those DM's turned out to be fake btw
>>
>>675790029
How do you know?
>>
the only things i got out of this is are a few laughs and that pyrocynical is decent person.
>>
>>675789928

>The 14 year old can change his hair and stop rap. Has a mental capacity to handle bullying to a degree.

>The autistic kid can't fix his autism. Is not able to handle social pressures due to autism.

Leafy and Ethan both fucked up shit and the fanbase on both sides are cancer, but you see there are different levels of bullying here though?
>>
>>675789670
That just the short term effects man, the long term are much different.

Imagine if you're the kid that made the singing video, you're going to look back at that in a few years, think about that video that h3h3 made about you and how hundreds of thousands of people were just laughing at you and thought you were just a joke.

Whereas the autistic kid is going to see how the whole internet (exaggeration) stood up for him and helped him when he needed it the most.
>>
It's h3h3 which is cancer
Against Leafy who is even MORE Cancer
And Pyrocinical jumped on who is also cancerous as fuck

And all their cancer fanbase swarms all the videos with their cancerous cancer that fucking gives cancer.

It's all cancer
>>
>>675790029
>>675790130

Need evidence brah, cause they are posted on the leddits.
>>
>>675789900
dubs of truth
>>
>>675789410
it wasn't constructive criticism at all. it was literally just him shitting all over the kid, which is fine, but don't pretend you didn't do it.

the big difference between leafy's videos and h3h3's is actually how accessible their subjects are. leafy HAS to be more responsible when he posts videos of little kids with like 100 views. h3h3 rarely makes videos shitting on kids like that.
>>
>>675790307
For sure man, i can understand where you're coming from, but i don't think it's just as easy as you make it out. I mean, kids shoot up school for the whole class laughing at them, how would you feel if it's hundreds of thousands of people laughing at you, and on a video that will probably never get taken down..

I agree that they both screwed up. I just don't like how ethan is able to be such a blatant hypocrite and try to manipulate people.

As i said in a previous comment, this is coming from a h3h3 fan too.
>>
>>675789928
Jet fuel can;t melt steel beams.

They make funny content. They often point out youtube cancer. They pointed out more youtube cancer, fucks given = 0.
Wasn't new to me, I was already aware there was a guy named leafy, and his content was utter dogshit.
I don;t give a flying fuck if they're nice, or mean off camera. They make content. I like to watch funny and interesting content.
Playfully mocking a 14 year old with too much money, meh.
Aggressively verbal assaulting a tiny channel so you can throw up a clickbait title like "CRINGIEST KID ON YOUTUBE -FEEDING THE HOMELESS KISSING PRANK GONE SEXUAL" is fucked up, and identifies cancer.

Plus, the pm's are fake. Not that it matters. When person A is like, shit B, you need to stop being shit. And B responds with "NO U LOOK ERBODY A IS SHIT NOT MEEE PLSSSSSS" the situation becomes pretty fucking obvious.

regardless, H3H3 makes decent content. I like to watch decent content.
Leafy makes the worst fucking content, idc if he dies in a fire trying to save a puppy, still not gonna watch his content.
>>
What is this highschool bullshit, it's fucking YouTube why is such a thing so important to so many no life faggots.
>>
File: 1458815229495.jpg (14KB, 249x318px) Image search: [Google]
1458815229495.jpg
14KB, 249x318px
KEEP WATCHING YOUR FAGGOT CLICK-BAITS NIGGERS
>>
>>675790339
0.o
Are you saying, leafy did nothing wrong because OTHER PEOPLE (mostly thanks to H3H3) stood up?
and the type of video was completly different, H3H3 was goofy, and not personal. Leafy searches out tiny channels, and literally just screams "LOOK AT THSI FAGGOT< LOOK AT THIS CRINGE, GUYS, LIKE HOLY SHIT, THEY SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES".
Completely different things.
>>
>>675790130
sorry fake was the wrong word, they were framed out of context
>>
>>675789900
True
>>
>>675790568
I honestly hadn't heard of Leafy before this, but after watching his videos he seems like a edgy faggot.
Either way, i'm trying to be as unbiased as possible.
I honestly do care the way they act off camera. When they're not being watched their true intentions/character comes out. For example, last year (maybe 2) that video of ariana grande came out where she licked those donuts and put them back in that shop. Fucking disgusting. Then she treated the employees like shit, even though they specifically made that food for her to try. I mean, if someone puts effort into something, don't throw it back in their face, be polite about. It just show how people really are when they let their camera guard down, and i think we've seen the real ethan now.

I agree, he does make great content, and i'm going to continue to watch it. The only problem i had was that he called someone out for doing something that he has done himself. Maybe not to the extremes that he does, but the same theme none the less.

But as i've stated before, everyone thinks about the short term effects, not the long term ones. And i personally think the long term effects that the rapper kid will have outweigh the trauma that the autistic kid will/has experienced.
>>
>>675790840
Nah, not at all man.
They both were in the wrong, sure one was more extreme than the other. BUT, the important factor is that those videos will always be around, and h3h3's will probably never go down. So i honestly think that h3h3's will have more of a negative impact in the long term than Leafy's video will.
Even though h3h3 did it in a humorous manner, it's still drawing negative attention to that kid which will, and most certainly has effected him mentally already.
Sure, Leafy's was pathetic, belittling an autistic person, but he was defended rightly, and i'm sure he's okay about the situation now, whereas h3h3's video is different.
>>
Leafy reminds me of the iJustine era. Boob click baits, cancerous titles, talentless content.
When will this finally stop?
>>
>>675791310
Not, a chance.
A wealthy kid whos parents are capable of trying to buy him a rap career? That kid is going to live a charmed life, and be able to do ANYTHING he wants. You're mentally unstable thinking he's worse off than the person who literally isn't capable of processing what's going on around him accurately.
And that's not even relevant.
H3H3 made a video, tamer than any other take down vid, No big deal.
Some whiny faggot who loops a minute of shitty game footage while he screams about cringey this weeks target tiny channel is literally couldn;t show me any pm, and video, anything to make me give a flying fuck about anything he has to say. I don;t even care specifically about going after the austistic guy, leafy is just so fucking bad, so fucking talent less, so fucking cringey I don;t care. Pewdiepie is Shakespeare by comparison.
>>
>>675791850
I honestly don't think it will. It's common practice, even with the biggest channels. Youtube's dried up now, i doubt anyone can make it big now with all the top tier shitposters shit posting so hard.
>>
>>675788206
Mooty toot root
>>
>>675792001
There's decent, original you tubers still. Youtube is just changing. It's not all just cheap skits and vlogs, there's plenty of legit content, Sargon, Thunderf00t, even SOME of the amazing athiests stuff.
Youtube won;t "dry up", the clickbaity fags will always be there, they just will rotate out and get replaced by new click baity fags.
>>
>>675786213
h3h3 are hypocrite jews who make cancer content and blame others for making cancer videos as well
>>
>>675792000
C'mon man, even though he has a bunch of money that doesn't mean he's happy. That's just too simplistic. He's a 14 year old man, he's probably the most insecure he's ever felt or will feel in his entire life, and putting on some rap entity is just an example of that. I just don't think he can handle the effects of it, just like the autistic person cried to begin with. The rapped kid will experience something similar, but with nobody backing him up.
I may agree, i guess it isn't worse. But damn, i'm sure it's up there.
I thought it was relevant because i was explaining how people change (specifically celebrities) off and on camera. ariana going from the cute little starlet well all know her as to the snobby little cunt she really is. Just though that if someone as convincing as her could do that then i wouldn't expect ethan to be exactly the same as he is on camera.

I don't know if you're being biased, or just venting anger against Leafy, but it sure would be hard to be unbiased considering how much you seem to hate him, lol.
>>
>>675792716
>even though he has a bunch of money that doesn't mean he's happy
ya, I'll stop you right there.
We're done here.
>>
Are we seriouly comparing a kid with less than 100 subs with another kid with a full team behind his back and money to throw at the screen and became famous?
Are you guys THIS retarded?
>>
>>675790654
Yet you probably care about Hollywood drama, but since this online you don't take it seriously
>>
>>675792216
Yeah, i guess you're right man. I still have a few channels that are alright.

I just feel like if there's any sort of monetization, reputation or voting system like the forms of reddit (point system) then it creates such a toxic community revolving around circle jerking everyone for points/rep/money, whatever is the communities currency. It taints everyone's opinions with scare tactics of losing points, they're all just not worth my time.

That's why i love 4chan. Nothing but anonymous posting, being able to post my opinion and not worry about repetitive backlash or high rep/point users controlling a section because of their notoriety.

Anyway, that's getting off topic.
>>
>>675793187
H3h3 is a hypocrite because he told leafy he only makes fun of kids, pouting out mattyb jacob the shitty vines tar, and that other one. They make millions of dollars while the other kid hasn't reallyet done that (I don't think) the kids with millions of dollars are much more sheltered from criticism because they have rich parents who block the hate.
>>
>>675793187
No, it's just one guy.
Leafy fan probs.
>>
>>675793128
Can't just think of it as us man. I'm sure we'd love to have a few million, we'd be as happy as we could be for a while. Then we would understand that real affection can't be bought. Real, requited feelings can't be manipulated.

That kid has grown up just trying to find his place, but he's cleary has a bunch of yes men telling him everything's a good idea and he'd be great at whatever he wants to do, as presented by himself becoming some sort of a rapper. Cleary he's trash and shouldn't be there, but he's 14 and doesn't know any better.
>>
>>675793365
Money isn;t an issue really, someone like Dunkey, consistently funny, talented, I WANT him to be able to live off youtube, and focus on content.
Prob is, children. It really is, little kids just spam watch absolute garbage, like leafy, and their channel bloats. Youtube needs a system that filters content based on the demographic. Don;t suggest to me shit that 80% of viewers are 12 or younger.
>>
>>675793628
You're trying way too hard.
>>
>>675793752
I'm bored, feeling pretty tired and have nothing better to do at the moment. This is entertaining, lol.
>>
Leafy is annoying as shit and has the humor of a 12 year old which attracted a bunch of other 12 year olds that are spamming HISS on everyone's channel.

H3H3 is a channel based on talking shit about obviously fake prank channels.

I like some of Ethan's videos but his over-exaggerations and dramatic reactions are a bit too much sometimes. Hila seems to be the only sensible one in all of this.

Basically, two friends who were nice to each other talked shit about each other behind each other's back and are now starting a war.
>>
>>675793833
Jesse?
>>
>>675793930
Nah
>>
>>675793976
Shit, you said that exactly like a friend of mine.
Figured you were mostly just arguing for the sake of it.
I'm also pretty confident we've been agreeing in >>675793365
this convo
>>
>>675788206
>Check'd finger
Love you too
>>
File: ...............gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
...............gif
729KB, 267x200px
>>675793628
You're dumb as FUCK.
>>
>>675793976
>>675794061
So basically it's just us in here circle jerking.
>>
>>675787959
I like how keemstar is on both sides
>>
>>675794061
Yeah, i am i guess, lol.
Well, i'm glad someone does.
>>
>>675794089
Please, explain to me why you disagree with my statement?
>>
>>675794116
I believe we do it for ourselves though, not some shitty point or rep system.
>>
>>675794118
Keem is just another faggot that stirs the pot
>>
File: 1455388193875.jpg (39KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1455388193875.jpg
39KB, 396x382px
>>675786213
>>
File: Bait.gif (571KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.gif
571KB, 199x199px
>>675794354
>>
>>675794444
Check'd
>>
>>675794573
I was being serious, but ok. The more we experience other people's opinions, the more we understand about each other. If you have a different opinion; express it.
>>
>>675786213
You know 4chan is 18+ rite?
>>
>>675786213
>H3h3 is a hypocritical shit
>Leafy is a hypocritical shit
>They start shit talking eachother
>The most autistic fan base wins

That's really about it, h3h3 did some sketchy shit, leafy bullied an autistic kid, who cares. Le reddit YT communities do, so h3h3 wanted to make a quick hit saying "This guy is wrong for bullying". Leafy exposes the fact h3h3 was doing the same to another Youtuber.

It's all too autistic for me, but both fanbases have enough autists to be offended by it.
>>
>>675789545
Being this stupid.
>>
>>675794816
Lol agreed
>>
ITT:Underage faggots who actually care about YouTube personalities and their gay videos
>>
>>675786476
this, i'm subscribed to leafy and must say everyone of these comments is entirely accurate
>>
>>675795060
Shit man, it's more relevant to us than any celebrity story that is peddled on the news.
>>
>>675786213
tl;dr cancer
>>
all you need to know
https://youtu.be/If1kGgcI_yw
>>
>>675792631
Thanks for your input invaluable /pol/
>>
>>675795478
Good video
>>
>>675793187
This is /b/, they're called /b/tards for a reason.
>>
All you need to know is Harmful Opinions' take on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HopR2OHbREc
>>
>Calls people out for calling them "bullies."
>Would probably laugh at somebody like Chris Chan.

I don't get it.
>>
>>675787959
kek keemstar is both the main black characters
>>
>>675795060

Protip:

If you like leafy, you're probably violating the rules of /b/ by being underage b&.

The emergence of MLG dox edgelords has absolutely ruined what remained of /b/ from 6,7 years ago (not that it was much better). Fuck all of you and your cancerous YT bullshit. Fuck all of you that choose to target easy prey and think it makes you evil anonymous hackers.

Got nothing against targeting anyone, but if you run around going hiss kys at kids that aren't gonna do shit to you or deserve it you're a homosexual and I hope you get hit by a truck. At least the old /b/ would raid worthy targets. Now its just 14 year olds taking the easy route to being dark and le 4chan mysterious.
>>
>>675796127

>inb4 h3h3 isn't better
>he's not
>>
Both are cancerous and both have cancerous communities. Is there anything more to that?
>>
The better question is, who the fuck is h3h3 and leafy?!
>>
The better question is, who the fuck is h3h3 and leafy?! Seriously.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.