[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>Batman V Superman receives critical mauling discuss

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 43

File: batman-v-superman.png (879KB, 987x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
batman-v-superman.png
879KB, 987x740px
>Batman V Superman receives critical mauling
discuss
>>
File: 1458560136227.png (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458560136227.png
206KB, 500x500px
Shitty fan-fiction-like story is shit

What's unexpected here?

Superhero movies in general are tasteless shit
>>
File: 95f.jpg (57KB, 500x529px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
95f.jpg
57KB, 500x529px
>>
>>675785888

nice trips, but no
>>
I think that the most faggots that watched it don't get that it's building up the story for the upcoming jla movies. So, yeah, on it's own, it doesn't mean a lot, but it's literally just the first part.
>>
Two words: Ben Affleck.

Jesus. What were they thinking?

Now, if his butler was the utterly Retarded Matt Damon, then maybe I would have watched.
>>
>>675785731
Why doesn't Superman just shoot Batman in the mouth with his eye lasers?

The notion of a mere human being any match for Superman in a fight is ridiculous.
>>
>>675786708
How many movies have you got to watch before it gets good?
>>
>>675785888
wholeheartedly agree

superhero movies are utter dribble

anyone I see wearing Batman clothes of any sort I immediately assume is socially inept and/or has his mum buy his clothes
>>
>>675786944
Superman has morals? Isn't that the point? Not huge into superheros so that's a genuine question.
>>
>>675787059

well it's good if actually enjoy the story of the justice league etc. or if you liked the comics. It's still a superhero flick after all, nothing toooo fancy. People now assume that superhero movies are like super great because of the dark knight trilogy ( especially the dark knight itself) which are very good films but there won't be dc/marvel based films on that level again.
>>
>>675787627
I don't like the idea of a movie that's only OK. These things cost a fortune, they should all be masterpieces.
>>
>>675786708
iron man was a great movie to kick off the mcu

BvS has no right to be the stinking pile of shit that it is.
>>
>>675788157
Wouldnt the first one be man of steel
Honestly BvS wasnt eben that bad
>>
>>675788394
nope
>>
>>675787126
>utter dribble
>>
>>675786710
you are the first person i see talking shit about ben affleck after watching the movie

the general consensus is that he was one of the saving graces in this train wreck
>>
>>675786944
Because he never wanted to fight batman. He wanted to save his mother and needed batmans help but batman wouldn't let him finish his request.
>>
>>675788457
The theater i was at yesterday clapped at the end of the film so idk. Im gonna go back and watch it in IMAX
>>
>>675787627
It's a shit movie if it can't stand on its own.
It may become better with more exposition from the next movie, but it's still garbage.
>>
i liked how the nuclear explosion didnt even scraped his clothes
>>
>>675787126
his mum is dead
>>
>>675785731
The story is a complete mess and luthor is annoying af
>>
>>675788768
>cuz theyre kryptonian made
>>
>>675785731
Maybe that will finally convince Hollywood to stop doing movies based on 100 years old comics for kids?
Nah, though chance.
>>
>>675786708
The first Iron Man set up for the Avengers movie and was still good. Why should we give this DC shit a pass on being bad because "They're world building"?

Face it, DC makes terrible films. There is no reason to believe that the JLA movie will be any better than Man of Steel, Green Lantern, or this latest shit show
>>
I remember Kevin Smith making fun if the idea of Afleck as Batman. It was a stupid idea then and I t is even more stupid that it was done.
>>
>>675788684
>applauding movies

They probably would've clapped even to a sex tape of their grandparents.
>>
>>675785888
this, never liked a superhero film.
>>
Thank god it sucks. It's just another movie I can add to the list of "I knew it was going to bad when they announced it"
>I'm never wrong, ask the great guru what rotten tomato score something will have and i'll nail it within 5%
>>
>>675787126
The word you tried to find was 'drivel'
>>
>>675789142
The only good dc films are the ones from the dark knight trilogy
>>
>>675786944
Both the comics and this shit movie use Kryptonite gas to weaken supes so he doesn't one shot batman
>>
>>675785731
Fucking marvel fags are shilling for this to fail, and they should all be fucking hung for their shittaste.
>>675785888
Fuck off you capeshit hating filthbag, superhero films are godtier.
>>
>>675789347
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>675788607
This. The new batman is fucking wicked. I think ol Ben did a great job and was the only reason I wouldn't say the movie was bad.
The movie wasn't terrible but it definitely should've been better. They tried to cram too much shit into this which made it cut scenes without anything happening aside from storytelling. The batman parts were really good but the superman parts just seemed like a drag.
>>
>>675789153
If it was as good as BvS id clap too
>>
>>675789281
And that's because they made it outside of the normal DC universe. The Nolan-verse doesn't have magic or super aliens. They also had almost nothing to do with the comics.

DC comic book films blow
>>
>>675788607
Ben Affleck is like 60 years old.

Why not bring back Adam West then?

We could dig up Burgess Meredeth to play the Penguin.

That's why, if Matt Damon were to be walking around going "I'm Matt Damon!" in his retarded voice, it would have been better.

kek.
>>
>>675789659
True
>>
Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie. Oh look another superhero movie.
>>
>>675789627
I applauded the fact the movie ended.
>>
>>675786944
From a literary perspective, Superman is a horrible protagonist. Can't be hurt and doesn't have to try to accomplish anything. Can't connect to reader/viewer. Solution: magic krypton item that everyone happens to have at the right moment. Shit concept that's amazingly lasted this long.
>>
>>675789851
Well different strokes for different folks i guess
>>
>>675789146
>Kevin Smith making fun if the idea of Afleck as Batman
citation. now.
>fucking liar
>>
>>675789921
the deal with superman is that no matter how powerful you are, you can't save everyone

also he can be hurt, just not by humans. he's an alan remember
>>
The last decent Superhero movie I saw was the one where Iron Man fucks Peppermint Patty in the ass.

.....wait. was that a porno...?
>>
File: white.jpg (59KB, 725x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
white.jpg
59KB, 725x599px
>>675787126
>dribble
>>
>>675790027
point me to said movie
>>
>>675789627
The thread i was at today clapped at the end of this post so idk. Im gonna go back and read it in archives
>>
>>675786708
A movie should be able to stand on its own and be good.
You probably have terrible taste and don't realize that you actually dislike most of what you watch.
>>
>>675790002

Not true: When Lois Lane got killed by the Earthquake, Superman reversed time, and saved her.

So, if he's so awesome, why doesn't he go back in time and stop Hitler from killing the Jews, or jump in the cockpit and beat the piss out of Mohammed Atta, or make Ghengis Khan apologize to the Belgians?

The Willful Suspension of Belief required in Superhero movies is huge, which is why old fuckers (like moi) don't like them. We've seen too much real shit happen and no one gets fixed, no one saves the day, and when the baby's cradle falls from the tree in the middle of the thunderstorm, it drops into the river full of crocodiles who promptly eat him.

Now one of you little bastards come over here and change my Depends.

kek.
>>
>>675790346
Im glad you enjoyed it
>>
File: guy_fieri.jpg (244KB, 620x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guy_fieri.jpg
244KB, 620x412px
>>675790441
>>
can we have a movie about pick related please
>>
File: 1458452612365.gif (876KB, 421x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458452612365.gif
876KB, 421x239px
>>675786944
Just shows how easy goku would beat superman doesn't it?
>>
>>675787126
son, you are still a disappoint.
>>
>>675790710
what the fuck is a goku, what a stupid name
>>
>>675790481
>stop Hitler from killing the Jews

Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>675790710
goku could not beat Superman. Not in a million years.
>>
>>675790888
Trips of truth
>>
File: baitman.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baitman.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>675790888
>>
File: 1419881667262.gif (2MB, 300x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419881667262.gif
2MB, 300x242px
>>675790888
>>675790999
checked m8s
>>
File: Get Guy.gif (499KB, 245x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Get Guy.gif
499KB, 245x240px
>>675789999
>>
>>675790710

Bait, obvious bait

1/10
>>
>>675790999
This is the second day in a row i get trips in a BvS thread
>>
File: So fucknig happy.jpg (54KB, 993x859px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
So fucknig happy.jpg
54KB, 993x859px
>>675789999
>>675790888
>>675790999
>>
>>675790888
jesus. you're trolling right? please tell me that you don't actually believe this.
>>
>>675789921
Fun fact: Kryptonite is real and is inert. So you could just keep that shit lying around, in fact, in such a universe, if the vulnerability to it was public knowledge, anyone who was skerrd would get a hold of some.
>>
>>675786708
> it's a bad movie
> but we're making three more, so it's OK
>>
>>675791646
Hello newfriend
>>
>>675790481
you're wrong.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 261x193px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 261x193px
>>675791714
>>
>>675787126
I'm turning the lights out in the basement, son. It's time for bed.
>>
>>675785888
This. Cant wait for studios to quit investing all the money in these abortions, and focus on creating original content
>>
>>675789223
Why are you proud of such things?
>>
>>675790799
Retard
>>
>>675791646
>before war broke out, asked UN member nations to take jewish refugees, all refused
>warned the world that jews would try to take over your banks, media, politics

>flash forward to 2016
>jews 2% of the US population
>jews control nearly all media
>3 jews in a row since 1981 run the federal reserve, a for-profit private company
>a jew is now running for president

>jews approve of what airs on tv, radio, so all mentions of hitler are of "pure evil" and all criticism of jewish behavior is "anti-semitism" the only type of racism with a name...
>>
>>675786710
Two better words: Jessie Eisenberg.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? You might as well have cast Micheal Cera for all the fucking good it does. He was a terrible Lex Luthor.
>>
>>675791983
you keep using that word. i dont think you know what it means

just because im not sucking your favorite cartoons dick like you are, it does not mean i am a retard. you will have to deal with it or continue you whining like a child
>>
File: giphy (7).gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy (7).gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>675789999
>>
File: 1457902439061.jpg (350KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457902439061.jpg
350KB, 1200x859px
>>675792017
redpill
>>
>>675790710
>knock knock
>its me. Goku
>>
>>675792112
No, you don't know what you're talking about. Now gtfo and take your shit bait with you. Retard
>>
File: 1446972910430.jpg (542KB, 1600x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446972910430.jpg
542KB, 1600x1250px
>>675792017
>>
>>675789999
Isn't afleck in all of smiths movies though?
>>
>>675792246
0% constructive
100% butthurt

grow up and stop acting like a child. that is an order
>>
File: idiot.png (295KB, 688x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
idiot.png
295KB, 688x700px
>>675792358
How can some bait be constructive when you disregard a character based on its name? It's retarded, just like you
>>
>>675789999
QUADS CHECK'EM
>>
File: Oh_5e69e0_5677253.jpg (21KB, 294x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oh_5e69e0_5677253.jpg
21KB, 294x294px
>>675785731
>>
File: 2026900459.gif (722KB, 140x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2026900459.gif
722KB, 140x210px
>>675792017
>>675792304
getting cucked this hard.

Tell me something. If the white man truly is superior, why is it that he's so easily controlled by a demographic that is only 2% of the population? If only a small minority of Jewish people are able to exert enough influence to complete dominate a white society, wouldn't that mean that Jews > Whites? I mean, if you truly are superior, what are you complaining about?
>>
>>675792844
checked
>>
>>675792482
there was no "disregard" at all. you keep throwing words and ad honimens around like you know what they mean, when you clearly do not.

you have been ordered to grow up and stop acting like a child, you are disobeying this. stop being so unruly, boy. until you grow up and learn to discuss things properly, you will always be considered weak and inferior. this is your last chance or i will consider you weak and inferior forever. i do not waste time talking with weak and inferior people as they are stupid and weak and do not hold any value to me whatsoever.
>>
>>675792041

The problem today is this:

1) Back in mah day, we had Men to play parts in movies - men like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman, Lee Van Cleef - every one of which could beat the shit out of someone for real.

2) Because of the Feminism, we got the rise of the Metrosexual as hero. Robert Downey Junior - seriously? He couldn't carry John Wayne's ball sack. Toby McGuire?? Eastwood might accidentally mistake him for a bitch and fuck him in the ass before he realized his mistake.

3) Men today are fucking pussies. Women have created a generation of men who are so wuss that they actually post pictures of their cats on FB and 4Chan. Jesus.

4) Video Games did the rest. Fucking losers, instead of getting outside, riding your bikes, getting into fistfights with the local assholes, you guys stay holed up in your mom's basement (because Mommy divorced Daddy when she needed to "find herself" with the guy that works for the landscaping company) playing GTA like you're some bad ass.

In short, young 'un's, you are all well and truly fucked. Jessie Eisenberg is the best Hollywood can whip up as a "Evil Bad Guy". Lee Van Cleef would have used that kid as a toothpick, then fucked Eisenberg's mom in front of him, trying to breed the puss out of her lineage.

Peace out.
>>
>>675792963
I hear you friend!
Long gone are the days when a hoop and a stick and a ball of yawn were all you needed to have a good time.
You young uns' don't know what you're missing out on! With your big budget movies and your internet!
Fuck you!
>>
>>675792963
Arnt you a little too old to be on an anonymous image board arguing about superhero movies....

Don't you have grandchildren to raise?
>>
File: 1279780920658.gif (51KB, 493x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1279780920658.gif
51KB, 493x586px
>>675792923
>ad honimens
I don't think you know what that word even means. Especially considering how ironic you're being calling someone else childish.
>grow up
No, do that yourself retard.
>>
>>675792888
checked
>>
>>675793749

Kiddo, my generation invented the Internet, which means we get to play with it, fuck with it, roll it over and ass fuck it while you kids watch.

The beauty of being young is that you have no responsibility. The beauty of being old is that you no longer give a fuck.

kek.
>>
File: B8Icw6q.gif (289KB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B8Icw6q.gif
289KB, 400x225px
>>675794070
Well that's something we both have in common then
Because i don't give a fuck about you either.
I hope you choke on your dentures you old peice of shit
>>
>>675793804
you were warned. you are now forever deemed as "weak, inferior, feeble, childish" and worst of all, "dissapointing". this is the last time you will converse with me. i tried to help you but you were too ignorant. goodbye, child.
>>
>>675794070
go back 2 reddit with your kind.
>>
>>675792844
because no one questions a white man, jew or not, running shit

I mean thats just a given.
>>
>>675794311
you clearly do give a fuck about him if you're hoping he chokes on his dentures, potentially endangering his life...
>>
>>675794475
>Jew
>White

Pick one
>>
>>675794467
What's reddit?
>>
how many of ben affleck's slaves died during the production of this movie?
>>
>>675794515

Yeah. And I don't wear dentures. But I do like the Viagree... kek.
>>
>>675794817
you're cool. lets be friends
>>
>>675794738
A place for old people to discuss topics, much like an old school forum but quicker like 4chan. And since this place isn't for you, you are better off over there.
>>
>>675794458
>you were warned
Nice projecting, retard. LOL, this is amusing.
>this is the last time
Cool story retard.
>>
>>675795027

I like it here. Won't you kids let me stay? I'll buy you some beer and cigars and let you look at my old Playboy's from when I was in 'Nam...
>>
File: angry.jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
angry.jpg
60KB, 480x360px
>>675792844
kill yourself.
>>
File: 1259426191275.gif (3KB, 250x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1259426191275.gif
3KB, 250x242px
>>675792963
Oldfag
>>
File: shatner vic 20.jpg (46KB, 480x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shatner vic 20.jpg
46KB, 480x333px
>>675795546

My first computer.

No lie.

No Fag like an So-Fucking-Old-Why-Isn't-He-Dead-By-Now Oldfag...
>>
File: 1458597277475.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458597277475.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>675791960
Asking the real questions
>>
does anyone know what Lex was talking about near the end, during "the bell has been rung" part? who is coming to eat earth? whats the DC version of Galactus?
>>
>>675786710
Or maybe, Matt will be robin!
>>
>>675786708
I kinda got that the next villain is darkseid

Why, because of the symbol on Bruce's vision
>>
>>675795802
You say that like we're supposed to be impressed and yet, you're here. On 4chan.

It's really pathetic for an old person to be here.
>>
>>675796011
its really pathetic for someone to care who's on here...

everyone got over the whole "muh secret club" thing years ago. get with the times kid
>>
>>675795948
Probably Darkseid
>>
>>675796011

Actually, it's not. 4Chan is like an Anonymous version of "Zap" Comics when I was a kid.

And dude, trust me on this, men's bodies get old, but our brains stay 17 the rest of our lives...
>>
File: HskPtXM.png (189KB, 507x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HskPtXM.png
189KB, 507x283px
>>
>>675796135
everyone hates a tourist. you ruin this place.
>>
>>675796434
everyone is a tourist here. no one is ruining this 'place'. stop being so dramatic
>>
How fix this movie? making 3 movies.
>Man of Steel 2: not being accepted + lex stealing krytonite
>Batman movie with Riddler (joker cameo) + Batman stealing krytonite from MoS2
>BvS joining forces against Lex and Joker (both work together the whole time)
>???
>Profit
>>
>>675796139
that makes sense, i forgot about the omega symbol in the future nightmare. thanks!
>>
>>675796434

Kek. The only thing that ruins this place is the endless Trap, Loli, and Rule 34 threads. Jesus, who would have thought the youth of today were so fucked up.

Must be all the Bay City Roller music and playing too much Pong at the Disco Clubs...

kek..cough, cough... kek...
>>
>>675796135
>>675796178
>kid

that patronizing tone isn't impressive. trying to assert that you are wise and superior is only displaying your insecurities.
>>
>>675796531

Then you just have three shit movies - what the fuck are you smoking?

When will the supergay films finally die
>>
>>675796530
>everyone is a tourist here

nope. some of us have been here long before it was popular. Then you people came and ruined it.
>>
>>675796699
no one is trying to impress you, kid
>>
File: Luke Skywalker 2.0.jpg (70KB, 742x927px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Luke Skywalker 2.0.jpg
70KB, 742x927px
>>675796833
>kid
>>
>>675785731

i saw one cinema trailer whilst watching deadpool... and yeah it was good but they should have hidden all these wonderwoman shit and what not else happens.. also the movie isnt like the comic wtf its so bad
>>
>>675796699

Him and me can Patronize you, Sonny-Boy, because we're still debating which one of us is your real daddy. We're 'bout to flip a coin to see who has to claim you.

My brother said he could've been your daddy, but your mama didn't have change for a $5 bill.
>>
>>675785731
anybody who thought Zack Snyder is going to make a great movie is just fucking delusional. Snyders movies look cool thats it. He a good visual artist not a good movie maker.
>>
I saw the movie last night and the few things I actually liked was Ben Affleck as Batman. You can really see that after 20 years of being Batman he has become really bitter about something. The fight was pretty cool too but anti climatic I think.

Though the beginning of the movie was really boring and the fact that Batman killed people really disappointed me. Although, I guess its to show how bitter Batman is but I don't know, I like the limiter that other Batmans put on themselves.

Movie was overall a 6.5/10 for me
>>
>>675796139
Kinda obvious...
>>
>>675796818
there is no such things as "being here a long time" on an internet forum. it's a website, not a pissing contest.

also it quite clearly is not ruined, since you are still visiting the website (probably daily).

what you actually meant to say is:

"i am annoyed that there are more people visiting this website than there was a few years ago"

and if that annoys you then you have issues, kid.
>>
File: obvious troll.jpg (61KB, 600x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obvious troll.jpg
61KB, 600x549px
>>675796956
I haven't seen bait this bad in quite some time
>>
>>675797066
of course you don't understand. and you never will.
>>
>>675797097
want a wowwy-pop for your achievement, kid?
>>
>>675785731
>ben did good as a much darker batman
>guy who did superman still doing good job but its screwed by the writers just not being good
>lex was terrible, the actor was a terrible pick and the way lex was portrayed was more joker like than anything else. they should of just made the joker than fuck lex up
>entire movie is forcing way to much into a singe movie
>movie is boring with entertaining parts just randomly thrown in
>entire plot is just bad because of writing. could of been done but writers fucked it

in the end they tried to make 3-5 movies fit into a single movie and cut out everything that would of made those movies good and crammed the what was left together
>>
>>675790888
The trips have spoken
>>
>>675797192
if 'understanding' makes me as crazy and ignorant as you, then i don't want to 'understand'.
>>
>>675797097

'Taint Bait, son. Just a flat-out "Your Mommy Is A Whore" insult.

Direct and to the point. Just like us old guys like it, 'cause we can't hear near as good as we used to on account o' all that Van Halen and Gwar music back in the day.
>>
File: Captain Obvious.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Captain Obvious.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>675796956
>Sonny-Boy
If you keep talking down to me like this you might hurt my feelings.
>>
File: 1405434842930.jpg (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405434842930.jpg
80KB, 300x300px
>>675790888
>>
>>675789702
>being this autistic
>>
>>675797066
>there is no such things as "being here a long time" on an internet forum. it's a website

jesus.christ.
>>
>>675797620
jesus can not help you here
>>
I saw it last night and enjoyed it.

I'm not sure what people were expecting? I was entertained pretty much the entire time.

It probably helped that I had low expectations after the reviews but I thought it was genuinely watchable.
>>
File: Your Post Stinks.jpg (68KB, 604x603px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Your Post Stinks.jpg
68KB, 604x603px
>>675797679
I pity you. I really do.

On the gutter of the internet and you are the most pathetic person here. I really hope that you live for a very, very long time.

There is nothing I could do to you that would be worse than what you are doing to yourself by simply continuing to exist.
>>
>>675798007
i did not ask for your pity, kid
>>
>>675792963
Wasn't RDJ a drug addict for like, ever?
And could/would therefore beat the shit out of someone for real?
>>
>>675798154
your mother didn't ask for a living abortion, but she still got one.
>>
>>675789142
The first Iron Man mostly stood on its own. If the Avengers movie never happened and none of the other movies ever got greenlit, Iron Man still would have made sense and been a great comic book movie. I think the only thing that would have failed if the MCU hadn't taken off was the Nick Fury stinger - even non-comic fans could enjoy it and follow it.

None of the other studios have fucking gotten this concept yet. They all keep jerking their dicks furiously to a "cinematic universe" and focusing on what they can do long term instead of just making a damn movie that stands on its own, and THEN worrying about worldbuilding.
>>
>>675798376
>a living abortion
come on kiddo, try harder, that doesnt even make sense xD
>>
>>675785731
>superman
>good movie
Choose one
>>
>>675798449
though audience
>>
File: cia.png (85KB, 688x690px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cia.png
85KB, 688x690px
>>675785888
Good comicbook films:
>Sin City
>Watchmen (still worse than the novel)
>KickAss
>Kingsman
>few scenes from Nolan's Batman-trilogy


There, rest is pure shit.
>>
File: Cdho-Y1W4AEEyxG.jpg (39KB, 600x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cdho-Y1W4AEEyxG.jpg
39KB, 600x342px
>>675785731
You guys missed out, last night someone legit put footage of the best parts. I didn't save it but it was sick.
>>
>>675798956
its called a trailer.
>>
>>675798335
RDJ was a drug addict forever, is above average intelligence, and replaced his drug addiction with caffeine and kung fu. He could easily beat the shit out of someone for real, especially the kind of guy who wanks on the internet about men ain't manly nuff enymore derp. But he doesn't, even on several occasions when he would've been justified in it, because he's chill as fuck.

I mean I'm normally indifferent to celebrities but he's pretty fucking awesome, and other than the height he was the best fit for Tony Stark.
>>
>>675799076
Are you autistic? It was taken from some niggers cell phone. It showed all the important parts. Like flash, doomsday, aqua man, Superman dying.
>>
>>675798868
Kingsman sucked donkey balls
>>
>>675799227
>using autistic as an insult

you poor boy
>>
File: 1452090930268.jpg (38KB, 351x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452090930268.jpg
38KB, 351x401px
>>675787126
>utter dribble
>>
>>675796135
>>675796833
>>
>>675799227
Flash and Aquaman scenes were incredibly forced, and Ezra Miller looks fucking stupid.
>>
>>675792844
There aren't any "Jews", the ethnic people are sub Asia Arabic people's. Just like Muslims aren't a race of people.
>>
>>675787627
Nolan trilogy is overrated thrash.
Hell, all of his movies are.
>>
>>675800000
>>
>>675788567
what? grammatical mistakes like that are a diamond dozen anon
>>
>>675791646
Fucking Hardcore Newfriend... Jesus!... Holy fuckaroni...
>>
File: BatmanVs Superman.png (359KB, 497x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BatmanVs Superman.png
359KB, 497x403px
>>675785888
How is this fanfic when it's based off of the comic?
I was hoping it would be better than the trailer cause when I first watched the trailer I didn't like it.
Plus they fucked up at the begging of all this
with the title of the movie actually being a fucking typo.
>>
>>675799699
fuck you're retarded
>>
>>675785888
trips have spoken
>>
>>675792304
Ted Turner is gay? Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit
>>
>>675785731
It had flaws but I enjoyed it.

Superman Returns still did the character better.
>>
>>675801606
How? The mustache looks awful.
They could have easily used the Flash and Aquaman scenes after the credits
>>
>>675794710
Look white to me
>>
#NotYourFaultBen
>>
>>675801314
It wasn't a typo.
The director has already came out numerous times and stated why it's V and not VS
And that's because it's not a fight film.
The film isn't about superman vs batman it's about the two characters coming together
>>
>>675801751
Unpopular opinion: Batman Forever was actually decent
>>
>>675785731
i hate superhero movies anyway so fuck em
>>
>>675785731
The rest of the Neckbeard Brigade Beta just like shouting in an echo chamber. They all heard other people gripe about petty shit so their beta brains pile on.
>>
File: 1458760312894_1.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458760312894_1.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Draxx them sklounts
>>
>>675787126
That would be the pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't it you little "dribble" faggot
>>
>>675802780
Really? Damn that is just as bad.
But I still really want to see the movie I love the
comic but I'm not so sure about the movie.
Hopefully we get to see a Justice League movie
in the near future that would be awesome.
>>
>>675789627
holy shit a real shill
>>
>>675798868

kingsmen is such overrated bullshit - uninspired but people like it because of mah satire of movies they've probably never seen.

It's like a lobotomized austin powers on steroids.
>>
>>675790481
because hitler killing jews was a good thing
>>
>>675791646
found the newfag
>>
>>675797066
They're getting fresher and fresher every year
>>
>>675800519

Not a grammar mistake though - it's like cunts saying stuff like "escape goat", or taking things for "granite"
>>
File: 1458579812850.jpg (122KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458579812850.jpg
122KB, 720x480px
>>675800252
I'm interested in seeing what you consider a "Good" movie then
>>
>>675803822

You probably would not have heard of it and wouldn't understand - it's 1920 silent film stuff you can only watch in one film museum in east russia. For thinkers
>>
>>675803822
Ditto. For me Nolans Dark Knight trilogy is one of the best executions of a comic book character in in film. Problem is it's good enough to be liked mainstream which causes knee jerk vomit reactions to many people here for whatever reason.
>>
I like the movie, could anyone explain to me why its receiving utter shit critic?
>>
>>675804167
thats cause most people here are giant edgelord hipsters son
>>
>>675804359
Most bad reviews are saying it's not fun like the MCU. I think most of these people just wanted a barrage of non-stop quips and a pathetic villian.
Keep in mind, John Carpenters The Thing was panned for not being a movie about a family-friendly alien like ET
>>
>>675804606
Ty
>>
>>675804359
Its strong points is the action + cinematography is on the ball. People are saying the actings great but tbh the actings just ok. Not bad, not great just ok. Just everyone assumed it would be trashed then marveled when it wasn't.

The rest of the film was a mess, especially plotlines and narrative wise. Many things were shoehorned in, many things were not explained or fleshed out and all the moving parts are amazingly incoherant with each other.

Like don't get me wrong there's a whole bunch of really great bits but none of them weave together in a satisfying way. Plus the fun bonus of act 1, 2 & 3 being completely given away in the trailer, so you already know everything thats going to happen..

So TL:DR its pretty, but overpacked and a mess. 4/10
>>
>>675789999
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back I believe. It was a gag in the movie.
>>
>>675792963
i wouldn't exactly say that not getting into fights is indicative of a weak male, but you do have a point that most males today have become a whole lot more soft spoken, and this is because of what women today view as attractive. if you think about it, not too long ago (about 10-15 years ago) women were more inclined towards rough, rugged men. today, theres this boy band called one direction, and i dont know if you ever seen these kids, but they look like the biggest punk bitches i've ever seen. i don't know what it is about them, but they are apparently supposed to be attractive, and it just boggles my mind on so many levels
>>
File: Dredd.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dredd.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>>675789281
>>675789659

Does it seem to anyone else like the best superhero movies are standalone, outside of their larger universes?

Raimi Spider Man 1 and 2, Dark Knight Trilogy, Daredevil which is only on the fringe of the Marvel universe.

Not to mention Hellboy 1 and 2 and ofc Dredd.
>>
>>675801688

dubs confirming trips
>>
>>675805994

Daredevil really? The ben affleck colin farell clusterfuck?
>>
>>6/75787126
>utter dribble
Illiterate b&
>>
>>675806396
pretty sure he means the netflix series fam
>>
>>675805994

Dredd was spectacular
>>
>>675798868
Only autistic children could enjoy kickasd
>>
>>675792963

Mostly accurate.

Bryan Cranston said he would play Lex Luthor if they offered it to him, but they gave it to a short snarky fast talking kid instead.

As for women, for sure when you let them have too much social and political sway, they end up feminizing the men, then bitching about how there are no "real men" anymore, then inviting violent hyper-masculine foreigners by the millions to over-compensate, then society collapses and they're back on the fucking leash they started out on to begin with.

It's a cycle as old as civilization.
>>
>>675804462

This
Thank you
>>
>>675785731
What did you expect?

The way that scenario was written, it require the viewer to know a bunch of obscure references to various story lines from the batman and superman comics to be fully appreciated.

So, well, that movie was clearly directed at the fanboys and comic book conoisseurs but doing it this way was a mistake of it's own because these people will find flaws in anything and are generally never satisfied.

Also, they tried to mix too many storylines and left too many things unexplained. It ruined the pace of the movie and made it very unpleasant to watch for anyone who isn't already some comic book expert.
>>
>>675788157

>iron man was a great movie to kick off the mcu
> iron man was a great movie
> iron man - great movie
> iron man great
> ಠ_ಠ
>>
>>675806396

the Netflix show, dingus.

The X-Men movies are decent too.
>>
>>675800252

have you seen memento? Can you really dislike that or say it's trash?
>>
>>675807859

Hello fellow x-men fan. Best thing marvel has done so far.
>>
>>675791646
>backtoreddit.jpg
>>
>Two people on the internet didn't like it and made good points so....

IT SUCKS! IT SUCKS! IT SUCKS!
>>
>>675806810
>>675807859

Sure is a great standalone superhero movie like the poster stated
>>
>>675807989
personally I found most of the X men films to be too campy and cliche for me. Not that I disliked them, they're entertaining but only on a minor level. My personal favorite X-Men film was First class where they ditched the over the top costumes and flair, and made showing off mutant powers take a backseat to writing interesting characters with good chemistry and a relatable impetus
>>
>>675807989

I liked the x-men movies - but one thing i extremely hated about them was how everybody suddenly was more or less american. Colossus had no russian accent, no irish banshee, no super african storm (haley dingleberry was too light for any of that)

Makes me cringe that i sound like a SJW saying this though, but it made the cast less....diverse
>>
>>675805994
The first ghost rider wasn't too bad either
>>
>>675808526

I actually agree, alson on First Class. But still, since the comics, I enjoyed the X-Men, because of the diversity in the characters, not only having a rich guy, a god, some soldier and the hulk, kek
>>
>>675788684
and then, everyone clapped
>>
>>675804606
Personally I've enjoyed most of what's come out of the MCU. But hey don;t say that here for this reason pretty much >>675804462
>>
Any movie right now will be better than Deadpool.
>>
>>675808760

not even sjw, you're right. at least colossus went full russian in deadpool.
>>
superhero movies are bottom of the barrel. All of them. and you're all a bunch of fucking faggots for liking them.
>>
>>675808526

Yeah. They are superhero movies, just sit back and enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>675789223
>Civil War
>Dr.Strange
>Apocalypse
>Both Infinity Wars
>Guardians 2
I'll screen cap your answer I'm super interested
>>
i don't see why batman had to show superman just how much horse semen a human rectum can hold
>>
>>675808760
Nah it's a fair point. Theres an entire fucking planet and there must be a huge ass fucking magnet (how do they work) under the U.S seeing how everything happens or lands there. Fucksake murica there's more than 4 countries in the world
>>
>>675809110

"I do not hit women.....oh hide your breasts" that was the peanut on the turd for me.
>>
>>675807512
Holy fucking shit, kill yourself you autistic hipster
>>
>>675792844
> If the white man truly is superior, why is it that he's so easily controlled by a demographic that is only 2% of the population?

>implying all the other races aren't even in deeper
>mfw Africa, Asia, India, Europe
Get out of your ass
>>
Supes dies? He's in the JL cast
>>
>>675809457
It was a pretty weird part I agree, but I think it fit in with the plot
>>
>>675792844
Something people seem to get mixed up, most Jews are white, jew isn't a race jew is a religion based around taking all your money
>>
>>675810207
Being Jewish is a religious choice
Being a Jew is an ethnicity
There is a difference but there is a race
>>
>>675809507

I would have liked to see the tittie though
>>
>>675794710
Dude Jews are not a race of people it's a fucking religion most Jews are white
>>
>>675810410
No the fuck there isn't, jew is a person of the Jewish faith. The only reason any of you think that is because they niggered their way into having their own country after ww2
>>
>>675788974
nice bait...either that or your just a fuckin tard
>>
>>675810897

There are multiple "types" of ethnic jews, foremost the sephardim that settled early in spain and ashkenazi that settled in eastern europe.

Eastern jews are whiter, some are of a more spanish stock, some are purely semitic

Who gives a shit.
>>
>>675809720
He magically resurrects with the power of the yellow sun.
>>
>>675810897
This is either bait, or you're fucking retarded
>>
>>675789702
You are a bigger Aspie than Lex Luthor was in the movie.
>>
>>675811249
They still don't have anything separating them genetically other than their faith. White, black, asian, Arabic, South Pacific islander they all have genetic separations making them physically different
>>
>>675811482
Why don't you show me your evidence supporting the fact that they are genetically different?
>>
>>675801694
learn to read you dip
>>
>>675811813
Besides their noses, hair, etc?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_of_Jewish_origins

There you go
>>
>>675811167
Why is kike a racial slur then?
>nb4 it isn't
No other religions have a slur from what I've heard
>>
>>675809051

You mean you didn't like Ryan Reynolds playing the same character he plays in almost all his movies??
>>
>>675811699

They have a common genetic ancestor from the middle east.

You could argue that they might share that with other people currently living around the region, but people are studying jewish genes, and there are a lot of common markes in the y chromosome, while the matrilinear line is a bit more heterogenous
>>
There are too many edge lords who can't wait to bash the latest big movie even without seeing it. These are the same people who own a DVD of the movie 'Aeon flux'
>>
>>675790684
Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. ... go go go
>>
>>675787627
I love superhero comics, in particular the one this movie is based on "The Dark Knight Returns". It doesn't change bad film making.
>>
>>675812575
>not liking Van Wilder as a superhero

Cmon son
>>
>>675812873
I'm seeing it tonight, but from what I understand it's VERY similar to man of steel, which is unfortunate.
>>
>>675812873

or Resident evil.
>>
>>675812575
He's been like deadpool for most of his shit because he is a huge fan and has probably been influenced by deadpool
You can't deny he was an accurate deadpool though
>>
>>675813040

I haven't cared much for any Superman movies made after the 80's. Still, I love that they actually made this movie to begin with.
>>
>>675799310
Faggot
>>
>>675813159

I enjoy his style but I'm tired of it. Plus DP was kind of weak especially the bad guy.
>>
>>675807512
nice meme
>>
File: joe-fixit.jpg (76KB, 500x593px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
joe-fixit.jpg
76KB, 500x593px
>>675787285

Superman is essentially God. I've always found him boring, because he isn't flawed in any way. I prefer the Hulk (Especially the Joe Fix-it and Merged incarnations) because he is a very flawed character. It's what makes him interesting, at least sometimes. I mean lets face it Marvel fucks him up more often than not.

Batman is a character that I find appealing, but I've just never got into him. I always mean to, but never seem to get around to it. He is good, and has high moral standards like Superman, but he struggles to maintain that. He is flawed, and that's what makes him work so well.

On the other extreme, when I first got into comics, the Punisher was one of my favorites. Over time I've grown to despise him. I used to think of him as basically Batman, but not a pussy. That's not true though. He uses the death of his family as an excuse to wage his eternal war. He's not avenging them, and it's been more than implied that he subconsciously prefers his war to being a family man. He's basically a psychopath, rationalizing away his nature.

Batman genuinely has a sense of justice, and wants to make the world a better and safer place. He struggles constantly to not become a monster, whereas Frank Castle doesn't care about justice period, and he revels in being a monster.
>>
>>675791646
Hitler was a good boy he din due nuffin
>>
>>675798868
Watchmen was fucking atrocious. I still want my money back from that thing.

Doesn't even compare to the comic.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 43



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.