[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up /b/ >be me >19 >still living at home >parents

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: ohshit.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
I fucked up /b/
>be me
>19
>still living at home
>parents divorced when I was young, dad got remarried 3 years ago
>had baby with new wife 6 months ago
>step-mum is super hot
>easily a 9/10
>one day, while dad was at work, and I was taking a day off uni, she walks into kitchen in underwear
>though I was uni
>datass.wma
>quickly gets out of kitchen, apologising the whole time
>I decide I am going to fuck her
>next day at uni I buy a sedative from drug dealer, he says it is very potent, but stays in system for long time
>not a problem for me, she won't be getting blood test anytime soon
>day after, again while dad is at work, slip it in a cup of tea
>she drinks whole cup without blinking
>fast forward 30 minutes, out cold on bed
>go into her room, calling her name to make sure she is asleep
>nudge her, she is not waking any time soon
>start feeling her, grabbing her tits and ass
>pull of her clothes, get my dick out, ready to fuck her
>grab her tits one last time before sticking it in
>Notice she is lactating
>hot as fuck
>decide to have a taste, nectar of the gods
>drink and drink, empty one tit, move onto the other
>can't get enough
>finally finished with her milk, decide to stick it in, feels legit
>suddenly feel lightheaded, blackout soon after
>Wake up to my dad screaming at me, dick still inside step-mum
>jump up, he is trying to hit me
>dodge past him and get out of the house
>run down the street
I don't know what to do /b/, can I ever go home? My dad will never forgive me for this, but my mum is an alcoholic compulsive liar. I think I ruined my life and I didn't even get to cum inside her.
>>
>>675782243
I am pretty sure it was the breast milk that made me pass out. He said that it stays in the system, but I didn't think it would be in breastmilk
>>
>>675782243
When you say "what do /b/?", is that a genuine plead for advice or a pasta format that you adopt because you don't wanna stand out
>>
File: image.png (272KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
272KB, 400x400px
>>675782243
Is this legit?? if it is, oh shit
>>
As a man who actually has drunk milk from a girls breast, I know OP is full of shit. The amount of effort required to get a sizeable quantity of milk when your about to fuck that puss... Nope. You'd taste a little maybe but you wouldn't waste your time when you're about to go balls deep.
>>
>>675782243
>I think I ruined my life and I didn't even get to cum inside her.
You are fucking sad that you didn't cum inside her.
>>
>>675783880
Not true. I used to get mouthfulls easy while I fucked my wife. She would leak a shit ton while riding on top too.
>>
>>675785521
passed out before he had a chance
>>
File: lowbait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lowbait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>decide to have a taste, nectar of the gods
since when it tastes like shit
>>
File: YOYOYO.png (107KB, 248x260px) Image search: [Google]
YOYOYO.png
107KB, 248x260px
what
>>
Wtf brah A for creativity but an F for execution.

Fuck man you realize you can be charged with rape as well as drugging your stepmom?

No easy way out, move start somewhere new or face the music and fess up brah

Nigger what the fuck you thinking?
>>
>>675782243
K I'll bite. I highly doubt the drug had enough time to be completely digested and processed into her breast milk. Even if it did by chance, you're not going to get 100% potency, it will be highly diluted.
>>
>>675786848
She was still unconscious when I ran out of the house. I don't know if it was the milk, could have been some residue from the crushed up pills on my fingers, I licked them before sticking them in her pussy.
>>
File: 1458720206472.gif (270KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1458720206472.gif
270KB, 267x199px
>>675787175
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.