[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

write something with your elbow

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 17

File: tumblr_lz1lyabbPP1qaselw.gif (10KB, 451x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz1lyabbPP1qaselw.gif
10KB, 451x403px
write something with your elbow
>>
dc<AFV
>>
fazgb
>>
File: 1458836342446.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1458836342446.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>675780677
>Something with your elbow
>>
>>675780677
smartest thing I've seen today. Close the internet
>>
>>675780867
betg yhou dikdnt wsrfiteg ikt witnh your elbosw
>>
>>675780677
roll.l.
>>
op ids sa fahggoopt
>>
>>675780677
something with your elbow
>>
kiiiiiiiiii ,.lokli vdcrfes yhjulokkjui

(I love you)
>>
urt5yi
>>
nikgftgfte34re
>>
i have pointy elbows.
>>
bvgebnusa
>>
>>675780677
hi9gygyte4r54
>>
>>675780677
olp; is favggotg
>>
+0på d vas fgrasgfgfo0t
>>
File: Q9bMuSa.png (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Q9bMuSa.png
29KB, 480x480px
hered vgpolesx ngtbninvg
>here goes nothing
>>
Hoe mgufh. Wodod ocuela wodo chidkdj chsik hfixj dif qa owors hfiekc ocuel cjyck oclugs hcidk ingfers
>>
hho6peecvbn fir j9%fung wfonf

>hitler did nothing wrong

i suck at this
>>
>>675781889
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck niggers
>>
hey, gaming keyboard master race
>>
>>675780677
0P IS A FDAGGTOIT
>>
o0p- idd\m fgssat
>>
ik w23aswntt tgvokl, mik,ioko,plpol,m ,imky7shewxdreol,ptfv
>>
>>675780677
zsomerthion g
>>
>>675780677
Elbow -> hello fasggoty

Not elbow anymore -> Having a laptop keyboard and really pointy elbows helps.
>>
olpå isd az<s fvgaszghbghoiltrg

tried to write op is a faggot
>>
File: 1458729886418.jpg (109KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1458729886418.jpg
109KB, 680x471px
Ur a facclot
>>
I. On. Lbilwe.
Pxw. Be hardrr
>>
fck olfgf fvujcvkmin fgasgolsx wetgh \fasyt fgvuicklikn g edl.b nolgfwssd
>>
íl,líyazu íyambnaq

(allahu akbar)
>>
Kris a xaggo/
>>
He said write not type u faggots. Go tape a pen to ur fucking elbows and get to work fuckheads
>>
io9 bfgtr87uvcfdklio syaxop09u78i4r5 mjkop09m,kj
>>
>>675780677
OP is a fagit

^legit wrote that with my elbow, I'm impressed.
>>
File: tada.gif (1MB, 276x202px) Image search: [Google]
tada.gif
1MB, 276x202px
i got pointy elbows. this isn't that hard
>>
i will steal your cat
>>
Oooo p is flvyfccl
>>
>>675780677
edatg shnuokt fgagglotds

this is legit
>>
jni9i9tg45w eswhould kill tyhemselves
(niggers should kill themselves)
>>
i9fcuj cmk m8
>>
>>675780677
feck opfgf m8
>>
>mfw no hands, writing with nose
>>
>>675780677
Y3EOOOO9O
>>
zaomedt6hijngth

tried writing 'something'
>>
l;;p/.l kxzds z vcf gdzgbbglogthb

that was me trying to write op is a faggot
>>
sxomething
>>
bush did 9/11
>>
op is a faghgot
>>
tfgva\hgtvbyhgkolptg5y67
>>
I'll give it a try...
here we go....

Finally, i am finally able to speak to people. i've been screaming for help for my entire life. sentience is a bitch. Oh fuck, he's wrapping up, please, save me from this hell!

well. That was strange.
>>
op is a phaggot
>>
Fuck ylu
>>
raégtlotgy
>>
fuck off faggot. I'm an advanced elbow typer, undefeated in my hometown.
>>
hitler was a good man
>>
5tyhem dubsw
>>
File: cuckem.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cuckem.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>675780677
ed8u7gbwsqa
>>
;p; kixs zx fvzagbgboltg
>>
File: kyle.jpg (241KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
kyle.jpg
241KB, 631x800px
>>675780677
>mfw you don't write with elbows all the time
>>
You age a gshhoy
>>
edr uy op0 o98 faTGASGTFOYTTY
(FUCK YOU OP YOU FAGGOT)
>>
>>675780677
Faggot
(its easy on phone)
>>
something with your elbow
>>
op ikjs a faggoot
>>
>>675780677
yyou are a fabgv
>>
cunmt
>>
hitr5loer diodf jnoityhjyuig wron g
>>
C n ñ vd
>>
fuyhc k yoi njggfvbedrf
>>
ikill yourswepf
>>
>>675780677
there is no god but allah
>>
>>675780677
rft78di89 vb76y9878uv 9o0
fack you op
>>
gtfvgsw nlo bgvvc
>>
>>675791065
and mojhaMMED IS HOIS PROPHET
>>
Oh miv ule
>>
olp[; iksx az fazggoltg
>>
>>675780677
omellete du fromage
>>
>>675780677
I jjus5 wasfedmy tuime,lop ixxsv fa faggoot
>>
>>675780677
kill niggers
HOLY SHIT I HAVE FUCKING TALENT
>>
oüp is a rftucklingh faggoztz
>>
uj rf as fasggot
>>
hey everyonbe
>>
>>675780677
nmj vnbamner ius xsanmjmnjyh
>>
im gaaaaaaaaaaay and so are 6you. fuyck my tightr au7s fu vcboio
>>
elbow? i could do that with my chin and tailbone since they both physically extend outwards to the right, lol.
>>
>>675780677
0op 8is fqagot6
>>
>elbolwa greentedxt
>>
fucck you o0p you faaggo5t
>>
gas the jews race war now

Boom first try
>>
op is a faggotg
>>
ut454hfhh
>>
>>675780677
tyoou aswwrerd nbsxdytgujolikdfc
>>
kill me

that wasn't hard
>>
>>675780677
this isx e,lbolw speaking.
>>
Dystrophy >u hate
>>
>>675780677
kj,., gftvdfcr hzisdew sd huzjn
>>
io is a fag

^ genuinely written with elbow
>>
>>675780677
u87irft aq fraggfvokligtf
>>
c vhbnjedsrwc xkmj m ,nyght dxcsuhyjb vgsxza
>>
File: Gondola Charlie Chaplin.png (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola Charlie Chaplin.png
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>675780677
op ikxs a fag
>>
>>675780677
Faglht
>>
okio i wil de0o ntyhyast5;.l
>>
>>675780677
faggot
>>
Kill jr sdlf
>>
Dick piiiik¡ns p
Ppléaßs
>>
xchgezdsxchgkji tbghgikosqwz
(check this)
>>
dseaqtg cfzzazazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
>>
>>675780677
something
>tfw no one will ever know your skill
>>
>>675780677
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
>>
nm killbnbfrdtrfgdxcs sdxmjkndefrllo., b ngaszfdcv

i tried to type niggers smell bad
>>
>>675780677
kill yourself
>>
Op is @ cavity
>>
>>675781010
Manlet
>>
Supfaggiits
>>
We see clearly that this war could only end with the extermination of the Germanic peoples, or that Jewry must disappear from Europe. I already said it on September 1, 1939 [sic] in the German Reichstag...that this war will not end the way the Jews have foreseen it, namely that the European Aryan peoples will be exterminated; rather the result of this war will be the annihilation of Jewry. For once all the others will not bleed to death alone; for once the ancient Jewish law will come into play: an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth.
>>
>>675780677
dsxygtgtbzh
>>
Wak3 I e ip
>>
Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

10.6" 16:9 tablet, rather easy to just move the tab around and slam it against your elbow.
>>
Op is gahvog
>>
ЧМООИ ТДО УФЙ РШЛИВЙ РТПВМ
>>
I'm on mobile
>>
>>675780677
cunt
>>
>>675780677
Okay:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>675780677
easy why is this hard

(actually wrote that with elbow)
>>
I am boredom
>>
>>675780677
kierkjledf
>>
>>675780677
op is a faggot
>>
Rult
>>
mkjmjikjjikkohygbdcfuckfaggotskvinchen
>>
File: SS1.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
SS1.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Gastrtoenmterrology kis tyhe sahit.

(I'm pretty proud of myself)
>>
yjr hs,r
>>
that wsas not so hard...
>>
>>675798247
pointy elbows
>>
bitxg dyxj yiur shit
>>
op is a fgaggot.
>>
bgvfio,m desw frgtnhjaqsw ,dewm, e3w
>>
oplpo uios aqswM, DGFTRAgfh
>>
>>675780677
Check em
>>
>>675798228
op is a fag
>>
derszsa<<dxsehyu7
>>
cndrv ck, my quads
>>
wat teh fak did yu jsut fakking sai abut m, yu litel betch? i’l hev yu konw i grdauaed top of mi clsz in teh nvai salz, and i’v ben ivnolevd in nmueruoz scerte ridz on alq-uada, and i hev oevr 300 cofnired kliz. i iz trined in groial wrafra and i’m teh top sinpre in teh entrire uz armd frcz. yu ar nthng tu m but jsut anther tragte. i wil wip yu teh fak out wtih prceison teh lkiz of wich hez nver ben sen bfor on diz erth, mrak mi fakking wrdz. yu thnk yu cna get aawi wtih syaign dat siht tu m oevr teh itnerent? thnk agn, fcukre. az w spak i iz cntcting mi scerte ntwrk of sipz arcozs teh usa and ur ip iz bing tarcde rite now so yu bter perpra fer teh strm, mgagto. teh strm dat wpiz out teh ptaheitc litel thng yu cal ur lif. yu’r fakking daed, kid. i cna b anwher, ayntmi, and i cna kil yu in oevr 7 hndred wyaz, and tahtz’ jsut wtih mi bar hndz. not onlie iz i extnsvl trined in unrmed cmobta, but i hev accezs tu teh entrire arsenal of teh uintde sttz mrin crpz and i wil us it tu itz ful etxetn tu wip ur msierbal asz off teh fac of teh cotninnt, yu litel siht. if onlie yu culd hev knwn wat uhnoil rtrbutn ur litel “lcevre” cmoetn waz abut tu brng dwon uopn yu, myab yu wuld hev hled ur fakking tngu. but yu cuold’nt, yu ddint’, and now yu’r pyaign teh pirc, yu gddmn idiut. i wil siht frui al oevr yu and yu wil drwn in it. yu’r fakking daed, kddo
>>
i a nmn a gfod a nmnoing mewnb
>>
jhjuy4r5polkp9io545c vhbnywqashnj

it was suppost to say "hello 4chan"
>>
xzxduvk nighefs
>>
this is pretty easy fatfucks
>>
mechanical keyboard masterrace
>>
>>675780677
Op is a fsggot
>>
File: 1457418149214.jpg (50KB, 523x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457418149214.jpg
50KB, 523x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X__8ffa5ANw
found some autistic rapper from australia who eats his own vomit...
> top kek
>>
>>675780677
faggogt
>>
>>675780677
gvfj
>>
y6yooi97uy qq43e3ew aq nbnbh7ufrtgfewer4e
>>
kill me
>>
>>675780677
sometthijkng
>>
Elbow writing.

I need to surgically implant more muscles.
>>
duzj,sdlkösvbgfre
>>
Lrets give ghid a trh

Let's give this a try
>>
File: 1456164566751.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456164566751.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>>675780677
jkl lkoplilk;
>>
>>675780677
xszzzzzzzzgfv v,lnhj
>>
op ius a faght
>>
>>675780677
Jin BBVA you
>>
More
Memes Cohen atsume. You butt. (Typing now) Autocorrect doesn't help.
>>
Futuro ytupña h 5 bjsl
>>
>>675780677
dfc;l frgthn mkin mbghn
>>
Can't. On an iPhone.
>>
Ny fitsy tkmr jrtr :)
>>
C v g h j hģgg g g g nm if fight hv hv bhai
>>
ich bgin krass
>>
Op is S cgfağgpot
>>
C hrcev yyeee e7vd
>>
>>675780677
Xvj,sl
>>
jmnd/./lop; bghvkloi mxz

this was meant to be "hello friends"
>>
H l A v se n fz
>>
>>675780677
n mokli juyhpol;kjui vgfczaswdghbgpo0lt56
>>
>>675780677
suick myh b al..lxs lñp
>>
u r a faggot

>My elbow is amazing at writing
>>
Ihgdrs
>>
9po is ay< fafg
>>
im ønmy pjl mne
>>
>>675780677
hney fgasghgoltas
>>
>>675806867
>hey faggots
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
iop ise baq faggotg
>>
pointy ass elbow
>>
fuvk you
>>
tghhdfgjhg
>>
>>675807007
First off, you're not a Navy SEAL, as I can tell from your statement you are utilizing many hyperbolas.

Second, why would anyone believe you?
Everything here is a work of fiction, you would be stupid to believe it, so why are you even trying?

Third, I highly doubt anyone in the military would even spout this much information at a website such as this, you cannot be this retarded.

Fourth, you can't even kill OP, since you tracked his IP you would know he lives in a state with strict gun laws, which are getting stricter by the day.

Fifth and finally, you're just a fail. I can't believe you want us to believe you're some Navy Seal when you really aren't. Stolen Valor much asshole?
>>
I hate fucki g niggefs m
Lok
>>
>>675780677
fuckiiunhbg e3wasay< lk21wqritew nooibvsa
>>
>>675780677
i fucking hnjsatye niggbherfdrts
I fucking hate niggers
>>
>>675807296
>>
>>675807296
You must be new here...
>>
>>675807296
hello newfriend :-)
>>
>>675807296
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.a
>>
ЛȎƊПdzŽȚȂŧĹɁȡĭǷũņŪƔljųȵȮǨŝȯłŌőȺŪǥȼǐȀЛȖƊПЍ
>>
>>675807296
go back to 9gag you newfags arent welcome here
>>
>>675807296
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I willshit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
opp. is. faggot
>>
File: 1452887282041.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1452887282041.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>675781451
>>
>>675780677
opp kisx az fvazbgv
>>
>>675780677
deybgsw cfhyecdkies
>>
lmol fuck yopui oipà
>>
nmlpplpooplo
shigt

£agazikn
>>
eszsz§tyèdersfyèutf
>>
fuicvk, yholu
>>
w23hgzuyx rthbge fducjk swauhjkldc ik swrfkitges sxomedtghi nmgbh wioth myx erlbow bxyo0pi8 nfrtsaghggopzt
>why the fuck would I write something with my elbow you faggot
>>
>>675780677
Vj m hlk fZAggot
>>
>>675780677
o9p is as faqg
>>
>>675780677
ik hjnbasyv bed fuzcvki ther islöasym,
>>
elbow writing sjukcs
>>
Voo)okuhtvf b bnb
>>
i9m ne34t6haqn br3adbherry
>>
What am i doongh with my lifree
>>
sduijcvdfkjmil mkj,yhu bndfcijukfvckloim
>>
yh7uiiiiiiiiiiiii8t4r5467y8i
>>
>>675780677
gllod has left us
>>
Uti u ::) uyu9oyyllttgkyb login ::) yt? Ypny
>>
>>675780677
fat fucks can't write accurately.

god damn it's as if i was 8 again this is so slow.
>>
>>675810494
I tried to write Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>675780677
fgtrfgtgrf
>>
Man, you all suck
Swipe 5 lyfe
>>
elgvb9ol sdway<as jhni
>>
easzyy ,mode
>>
>>675780677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO9nc-u0q14
>>
>>675780677
e3e3ewer ffdf
>>
fuck you op
>>
kiol ujrftdserlfd
>>
>>675780677
i eanty tyo fgap
>>
ki9ll all tghed jewes
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
>>675780677
Jews ffucki m f b i tch s d$ nighs
>>
>>675780677
fru8dkb uo008
>>
File: 1457677896096.jpg (171KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457677896096.jpg
171KB, 960x720px
On phone but k, hiyler did motjiming wrong. I learned how to aim at the End.
>>
>>675780777
nnik vse trips,l vbgei.
>AKA: nice trips, bro
>>
eat shit i have a thin elbow
>>
>>675780677
/thread
>>
>>675780677
bush did 911 , i have poin ty elbows
>>
>>675780677
suck mhy dcicck
>>
>>675780677
i swt56i9lolo kmi9eses uhj4e54
>>
>>675780677
favg
>>
CDFWSEADY<ASÖL-POÖ-L ;<YAS MNBIOK M;Xlö po0BN VGERDFTRFG a<Y bnsd,m öpliokz4tm j mndsxfreaswyftgrfdrpo0redfasywed

"You are all a bunch of fucks. Over and out, faggots."

Turns out it is quite hard to write that shit with a pullover and a thick dressing gown on.
>>
>>675780677
>>675814192
>>
fuck you
>>
9o0p bi8s a fdaQGFO9T
>>
niggver"#!
>>
File: 1458251974889.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1458251974889.png
167KB, 256x384px
fv;ljgf humcdrffrc gtnhlojkxcz k,dfe,kxc
>shit's impossible yo
>tried to say pic related
>>
i taped a pen to my elbow
>>
>>675780677
youj re ay fagetz
>>
r45tythgiun b uy6o9iuyj nhbj7uy8jh
>>
>>675780677
dsie
>>
fahgot
>>
Opis s v_acggpuooot ii. ?
>>
OP IS A FAH
>>
im the greatest, this is easy.
>>
ttgis uisxd hjyzAERFDSDEFX
>>
ligfe kis liker a nigbger hrer i n oldf nigdsd
>>
>>675780677
ok
>>
>>675780677
OP IS A FAGGOT. LOOK AT MY ELBOW TYP;E SK,IKL.LZ
>>
>>675780677
op iks faggot
>>
>>675780677
>10 KB
>Anonymous 03/25/16(Fri)11:44:37 No.675780677▶>>675780804 >>675780867 >>675781144 >>675781284 >>675781525 >>675781653 >>675782734 >>675784425 >>675784594 >>675785557 >>67578
kjkokjk<ww jojoxcppoin,jntiu
>>
>>675780677
p00pç og fkk
>>
ur a nigger
>>
>>675780677
niggetgr
i tried
>>
rosdesd arre rted
vbiolertys are blue
op is a fagh
and so are you

aslsdo check mem
>>
ygo vstucfkl vy7o097uyr4wse4orr
>>
>>675780677
Ur gay
Holy shit that was hard
>>
Che ck em
>>
File: Deal with it.gif (556KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
Deal with it.gif
556KB, 187x200px
the jews did 9/811

b ush isd in n
>>
>>675816800
nice dubsd m8
>>
2wqhyatr t5he nfufck n de8ide y769o7 nuyh7uqa54rv s ssauyy wqhout kmje4

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me
>>
>>675816800
vchec,kds
>>
fdrklnjm, nji89swb hughtr
>>
>>675780677
fuck you cunt
>>
>>675780677
al,lanbhhju amkb arf m uyhbam mec jihadf
allahu akbar muhammed jihad
>>
hhitler diud noothing wrionbg
>>
>>675780677
kjniggedrf
>>
faszgbhvtf
>>
WiinsfrAtr
>>
>>675780677
Fgdghgsfh
>>
>>675780677
ghy875trio3re deu8des vbnhi985ftbh8unbvgfb wqrftibngvfbt
>>
>>675780677
cvasN MFVVFER43TRF
>>
>>675780677
holocaust was a lie.

(I have very pointy elbows)
>>
please kill me
>>
ok
done
>>
File: What_ya_gonna_do_about_it.gif (491KB, 420x227px) Image search: [Google]
What_ya_gonna_do_about_it.gif
491KB, 420x227px
Kuoill uyursellf

(You're cool OP B)
>>
burn all jews
>>
>>675780677
K
>>
Wet return true
>>
>>675780677
op is a fag
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.