[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's taken me 5 days to get the nerve to post about this...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (116KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 427x640px
It's taken me 5 days to get the nerve to post about this... And after the day I've had I need some support this time unfortunately not super related to my kidneys. Last Saturday night my ex boyfriend found me at a friends house home alone. What took place after that I can only describe as a nightmare and hell on earth. After throwing me around through the house he attempted to steal my car, I made what is arguably the dumbest decision of my life when I got into the front seat to keep him from stealing the car.

For the next two hours he drove me around for 2 hours beating me, threatening to kill me and refusing to let me out of the car. I finally jumped out as he slowed down after he intentionally ran off the road, across the road into oncoming traffic and stopped literally two inches from a telephone pole.

I finally got the nerve today to go take out the warrants on him. And it's been awful. Reliving it has been awful... The charges they are taking out are serious and I'm already fighting the guilt and questioning myself and am I making a bigger deal out of it than it is? I could really really use some prayers. the officers have told me once he bonds out it is the most dangerous time. He told me if I called he would hunt me like a blood hound and I'm terrified. Not to mention in all the throwing around and blows I've been peeing blood. So I physically feel like junk. I'm heart broken... More so that I let this happen, that I didn't run before it got this bad.
>>
File: higz.gif (24KB, 307x320px) Image search: [Google]
higz.gif
24KB, 307x320px
>>675778088
>>675778088
>>675778088

>pic related is for you OP
Be strong
Stay alert
Don't go anywhere alone
Thoughts are with you.
>>
Suicide is an option
>>
>>675778088

TITS with timestamp or gtfo, u know the rules
>>
>>675778088
> BUT I LOVE HIM

fuck that. shit sounds crazy. we need some tits. we'll love you better that some faggot who beats the people they "love"
>>
OP here.

The charges are pretty serious not only are there the domestic assault but they are also going after kidnapping and aggravated at that...whether it will stick I don't know yet. I've never been so stressed in my life
>>
>>675778613

TITS or GTFO
>>
File: 1455871612784.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
1455871612784.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
Tits or get the fuck out
>>
>>675778088
I sense a strong aroma of bullshit wafting from your post.
>>
>>675778088
Tits and I'll ddos him
>>
>>675778088
If you where strong enough to deal with all that then stay strong to see an end to it. If not he may do something to hurt you or another. And then you will feel even more shitty.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 719x1280px
OP here.

They just got him and I can't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now
>>
>>675779509
It will get better just spend time with friends and family to take your mind off it do things you like and good luck.
>>
>>675778088
Tits or gtfo
>>
The best advice I was given when I was a victim of domestic abuse was to get angry. Don't get soft or feel guilty. Do what you need to do to get away and cut all ties. My ex tried to lift the restraining order and I was granted a victim witness advocate through the court who stood on my behalf in the room so I didn't even need to see him. So thankful for the advocates, maybe you can check into that? Those charges are for a reason, if they didn't feel it was necessary then they wouldn't pursue them. The judge ultimately decides regardless of what police charge him with. Hold your ground and take what help is given, you have to follow your head and not your heart for awhile, don't feel like it's your doing. If it wasn't you, it would be another woman at some point.
>>
>>675780021
Clearly that isn't working
>>
>>675778613
I can tell you now, he earned every single charge, they arent just givin out.. Now dont feel guilty, just imagine that you are saving all of his future relationships from what you just went through.
>>
>>675780021
Newfag heee not knowing its tits or gtfo for cam whores and wana /b/ queens of /b/. Lurk moar faggot
>>
>>675782103

I can't tell if you're the new one or if you just have extreme autism and can't understand why people actually say 'tits or gtfo'. I'm assuming from the "lurk moar" that you're pretty new.
>>
>>675778088

Look, that guy is one of the people on Earth who I feel confident I could set on fire and sleep soundly. Send the asshole to prison, Jesus. He almost fucking killed you.
>>
What is this?
Is this bait?
Tits or gtfo?
I...I...just dont know anymore
>>
>>675782320
Lol 07 isnt very new, i just knew to lurk before posting and making myself look like a retard, get on it
>>
>>675778088
Tits or gtfo, then we can start helping you.
>>
>>675782103
"tits or gtfo" has never been for 'cam whores and wannabe queens of /b/' you fucking retard.
>>
>>675782103
Being this retarded
>>
>>675782700
>has never been
>newfag

How would u know if ur so new?
>>
>>675783080
Man, fact is, 2007 or now, it hasn't been.
2007 or now, you're still a fucking retard.
>>
>>675783283
I can assure you, it was
Here some tits from a cam whore

Pic:gripgoddess
Shes on kik tumblr and other social media
>>
>>675778088
> The charges they are taking out are serious and I'm already fighting the guilt and questioning myself and am I making a bigger deal out of it than it is?

If you had a gun and shot him dead, you'd get away with it so...

Also, go buy a gun. If he wants to hunt you like a dog, he can be put down like a dog.
>>
>>675783746
Get a gun and your ccw permit, then when he pays you a suprise you can throw him a suprise full of hot lead
>>
>>675778088

How ugly are you that he didn't rape you in all this?
>>
Lol all these faggots believe this obvious bs bait.
>>
>>675782375
Me too brutha.. me too...
>>
>>675779509
kek, he looks like a wifebeater too. sad
>>
I really don't believe this story because it has some holes.

However... This need's to be said. Maybe female's should open their eyes. Why does the human race let history repeat itself? Don't you have the Life Time network for this kind of thing? If a guy is a cocky douche who looks like he worships himself in a mirror then maybe you should understand that if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck then it's most likely a duck. Or in this case an abusive control obsessed douche.

So here's a neat little trick a few girls have learned. Date a nice guy(You know the one. The one you root for in all the movies, and tv shows but the girl gets with the asshole, and you scream at her despite following her footsteps). He isn't as handsome? He's not as in shape? He's too fat? He's too skinny? He's not rich? He's too geeky? Guess what else he is bitch. Not an abusive asshole. Enjoy getting the shit kicked out of you by every guy you date just because you think you are some goddess who deserves some wannabe Taylor Laughtner. Btw. If you are telling the truth maybe try calling the cops the next time he shows up. He shouldn't have been able to get into your friends house unless you let him in. If he broke down the door you would have mentioned that. That's why your story sounds like bs.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5KB, 224x160px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5KB, 224x160px
>>
>>675784777
Huge faggot
>>
>>675784777
ugly fat loser detected
>>
>>675785021
Bigger faggot
>>
>>675784058
This
>>
>>675785169
Or the story is the same shit that every woman tells, and somehow we are supposed to feel bad?

If some idiot saw another idiot shock himself by putting a fork into a toaster, and then imitated it would anyone pity them? Nope. Detect yourself to some logic instead of giving some fake post a pity party for story telling.
>>
>>675778088
Pic of wounds w/timestamp or GTFO. I know these dumb Newfags are asking for tits at the wrong time but the golden rule always applies; pics or it didn't happen. Sage
>>
>>675778088
You were at your new potential boyfriends house and he got pissed? Did u cheat on him too?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.