[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DXM thread. Get in here trippy /b/ros Just took 550mg about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 6

File: dxm.jpg (88KB, 910x768px) Image search: [Google]
dxm.jpg
88KB, 910x768px
DXM thread.

Get in here trippy /b/ros

Just took 550mg about 40mins ago, been about 3 months since I robotripped.

Come post cool shit, or talk about DXM.
>>
>>675751547
send me some mang
>>
>>675751647
All you gotta do is get some from the store bruh.
>>
File: 1458333386178.png (175KB, 1024x1762px) Image search: [Google]
1458333386178.png
175KB, 1024x1762px
What is DXM and what is it like to get high on it and how safe is it compared to weed, lsd, and shrooms?
>>
>>675751808
DXM is dextromothorophan.

It is the main ingredient in cough medicine. If you take enough of it, you trip. Hard.

Ive done acid about 10 times. Ive done DXM about 150. You feel amazing, you get talkative, but you also can fall out completely.

You dont see as much on lower doses. Do some research on it, a lot of people give me shit, saying im in middle school and shit. But those people have really never done it. I can tell you more as you'd like. But you can just look it up.
>>
>>675751808
In small doses it's a cough suppressant, in huge doses it's a crazy hallucinogen. There are different plateus of the trip depending on dosage
>>
>>675751547
Had the worst trip of my life on DXM. Had many good times too.
>>
File: Weed-E.jpg (67KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Weed-E.jpg
67KB, 600x300px
Been almost an hour since I took it. Im just smoking my first bong bowl.

Protip: Smoking weed on DXM improves it by 100000%
>>
>>675752294
how much would you say is a reasonable dosage for a first timer to get a good trip out of it?
>>
>>675751547
I havent tripped in two weeks, planning to do some next weekend. I fucking love this shit.

>>675751808
Its a dissociative drug found in OTC cough syrups like Robitussin and beylin.
Its pretty much as safe as weed provided you use it in moderation. Using it everyday will fuck your brain up though, Leave at least a week between small trips, and a few between big ones, even that could be pushing it apparantly. Although I've done it every week and even gone on binges and haven't really noticed any detrimental effects on my functioning, so in the end, its up to you.

The effects you will experience depends on the dosage. DXM comes in four plateaus that are pretty different from one another.

The first is basically a weaker second plateau, and its easy to overshoot its dosage so not alot of people do the first. The second palt is still fairly high functioning, you're still capable of getting up and doing shit provided you aren't currently throwing up. The third is where you start to get trippy, you'll definitely want to be lying down for this one, Audial and some minor visual hallucinations can start here, and a lot of CEVs. On the fourth, you're ina dream like state, tripping fucking hard, Tons of hallucinations, audial and visual, you'll be pretty much completely dissocociated from your body at this point, you'll appear unconsious to anyone watching you as you drift through whatever the fuck your mind can conjure up in its fucked up state, DXM trips aren;t easy to remember, so anything past high second plateau is gonna be hazy the enxt morning.
>>
Nearly permafried on these when I was a wee lad. Used to eat them like candy. One night took 3 bottles of the robitussin pills, and 5 boxes of CCC's. I stayed high for almost 3 months before it finally filtered out of my system. I had intense out of body experiences. It was scary though now that I think about it, it was like being in a dream. I couldn't even feel anything(emotion wise). Never did them again after that.
>>
Quick update from OP. I took the syrup, not the pills. The store I went to was out and I didnt want to go anywhere else. It's been over a year since I got the syrup. And it is also my first time taking extended release. Im starting to feel very good, in my body and head. Another hour and ill be flying.
>>675753728
First time? Maybe 300mg or so. Just get the pills, not the syrup. Your toilet and stomach will thank you. Also, make sure the ONLY active ingredient is DXM. No acetametaphine, guaifasen, any of that shit. Sorry for the poor spelling, fuck long ass medicine names.
>>
>>675753786
what are olyneys lesions
>>
Im interested in robotripping

How much will I throw up tho
>>
>>675751547
haven't done this shit in a while. last time i ended up takine about 50 coricidin pills, the purple kind. was pretty sure i jumped into a parallel universe and really sobered up the following night.
>>
>>675755049
Do the pills, the syrup is hard to chug down imo.
>>
>>675753211
Weed improves everything 100000%
>>
>>675751547
How do you get pure DXM. The cough medicine ones are filled with acetominophen which kill your liver. I used to do it a lot but stopped years ago. Really amazing times.
>>
>>675755522
My nigga!

On the second bong bowl now. 2footer, bout to switch to the mini. Im already feeling good, and its getting better by the minute!
>>
>>675751808
try it man. its fuckin chill. get the tussin at Walgreens or cvs. the big bottles. like two of them and make sure its tussin max. down that shit and sit down for a while. if you get sick throw up and daaamn get ready for some shit mayne.
>>
>>675753211
the only time i smoked while robotrippin i felt my brain pop. not sure why or if i was just fucked up but i have never mixed the two since. honestly though that was one of my best trips.
>>
>>675755639
Chemistry.
>>
>>675755639
Not OP but when I used to trip DXM as a teen I would do cold water extractions.
>>
>>675754089
jesus fuck why aren't you dead.
>>
>>675756097
it's almost as if he's lying or something
>>
>>675751547
550mg? You're fucking retarded. 200mg is enough to trip. Hope your fucking liver fails.
>>
Tried chugging a 12oz bottle of delsym about a month ago, after like a year of not tripping on dxm. The visuals were intense. I got myself stuck in a bit of a loop though, kept falling into a fantasy and freaking out until i realized i was tripping. Weird night.
>>
Op here again, I just wanted to mention that I actually got generic Delsym, not robotussin. Which is actually my first time trying poli. And so far it's a lot better. For the price.
>>
>>675751547
>Be me 16.
>Take two boxes of Triple C's.
>Get a phone call from a survey person.
>Figure the high won't kick in for half an hour so take survey,
>Long as fuck survey.
>High as balls on the phone answering questions about radio and TV perfectly.
>Survey person compliments me on my amazing memory at the end.
>Finish survey and drift off into space with some chill emo music.
>Get $5.00 dollars in the mail weeks later for taking survey.
>>
>>675756245
or maybe its the ghost of anon fagboi
>>
>>675754921
That can happen with PCP, but hasnt been proven to happen with DXM.
>>
>>675756337
>this
>>
>>675754742
don;t trip more than once every two weeks to reduce neurotoxicity
>>
>>675751547
I've had stronger visuals on DXM than acid.
>>
>>675756317
I had a seizure on 2 boxes CCCs and was in the hospital for a week. my back still hurts. fam thinks I tried to an hero
>>
>>675756267
OP here. Ive taken it over 150 times in the past 5 or so years. I do know my body, and my limits at this point. Ive never done anything under 300mg. 200mg> is barely enough for anyone to trip.

Maybe do some research next time? erowid has an entire chart explaining the 4 plats of DXM, along with how much you would need to take. I believe 200> is under 1st plat.

Do some research.
>>
>>675756371
id say there's a strong chance it can cause olneys lesions when abused
>>
>>675756097
Don't know, I did them for a while before that. That was literally the highest I've ever been in my whole life. It was intense, and do not regret it.

>>675756245
Fuck you. I'm not lying. Secondly, not a he. Third, not doing tits cause I'm already in bed.
>>
>>675751547
That shit isn't fun at all. It's for fucking kids that can't get real drugs. Like you
>>
>>675756820
On just 2? Allergic?
>>
>>675756826
Isn't the 4th plateau a out of body experience?
>>
>>675756618
the only visuals i had while on dxm were somewhat intense but it was more mental than anything. i was convinced that i had somehow tapped into this telepathic chatroom with all of my friends and they were congratulating me on discovering my mental abilities. i could see their heads spinning around mine like you know how the birds do in cartoons when someone gets bonked on the head. i think i almost died that night. remember waking up in my bathroom in a pool of vomit and shit with some piss puddles.
>>
>>675756552
I did it 8 days in a row once. Now Ive reduced it to about 25 times a year.
>>
>>675756826
> when OP's grammar level is as high as he is
>>
>>675756826
bruh thats like once a week every week for five years. thats fucked
>>
>>675757079
nope. took the same dose 50 times before
>>
>>675757139
Kek.
>>
>>675757300
Weeeeird.
>>
>>675757081
Essentially. My buddies and I all took 1100mg one night. Needless to say we all hit 4th plat. I can tell you a few parts if you're interested. Ive hit it a few times.
>>
>>675756922
well thats a lot of acetemenophin, HBr, and some other shit. honestly, i'm sure you would be dead you fuckin dyke.
>>
>>675757186
dex is nice once in a while i prefer ket though
>>
>>675757139
>One time on DXM I hallucinated a space ship launch.
>Heard the countdown and saw a spaceship launch into orbit.
>Tried to get up and walk but there was zero gravity.
> I literally blasted off into space.
>Became obsessed with space movies for the next three days.
>It was fucking amazing.
>>
>>675757405
Not him but plz tell
>>
>>675756922
why do you feel the need to tell lies on an anonymous image board you dumb bitch
>>
>>675757405
Fuck yes, want to learn.
>>
>>675751547

Almost died on it once. 2 boxes of CCC, 4 bottles of delsym. Passed out at a parking garage, ended up in the hospital with no idea how I got there. Actually was part of my drug problem. Almost 3 months clean though now, starting to learn that drugs are for degenerates.
>>
First time I did this I was a teenager and it was ccc's. I was seeing flash of light and felt like I was in a Freddy Kruger nightmare. Then I drove home. I drove really slow like 10 mph on a 50 mph road I passed my turn and just kept going then I started speeding wildly. Luckily it was like 2 am and not a car on the road. Not sure how I survived that drive.
>>
you can buy the raw chemical from online pharmacies for fucking nothing. taking it with a load of cough syrup shit is gross.
>>
>>675757441
We'll I'm still fucking here you cesspool of faggotry. I will admit I was immobilized for a few days though after the fact. I was completely fucked though. Everyone said I'd always start speaking in a different voice once I hit a certain level, this was beyond that. I couldn't even speak.
>>
>>675757549
lel. yea back when they played marathons of jackass on mtv2 i'd take some pills and syrup, sit in my rocker xt2c gamer chair(or w/e the fuck it was called) and laugh at the screen because the audio and video weren't in sync. i'd watch their mouths move like chinese movies dubbed over with english. nothing added up. there was definitely some dark undertones lurking around and the door to the office was always open even after i made sure it was closed. thinking back to those days i'm sure it was my mom yelling up the stairs at me to go the fuck to sleep but at the time the fact that the walls knew my name terrified me.
>>
Currently in rehab with contraband phone cause of DUI on this shit. I'm an idiot. Ama
>>
File: tumblr_ntpzlodjsz1ubdqjxo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntpzlodjsz1ubdqjxo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x540px
Just downed 840mg worth. My body is ready
>>
>>675751547
If you take enough DXM you will literally feel and sound like Leonardo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street during the cerebral palsy stage.
>>
>>675757684
You're a fucking dumb bitch, go and take the same amount....
>>
>>675757893
i guess i was never as hardcore as you obviously were. fuck me in the ass with your 10in dildo why don't you.
>>
>>675758042
What was the drive like?
>>
>>675758078
kys whore
>>
>>675757985
the walls knew your name
>kek
>>
>>675758068
Roll
>>
>>675757893
Wanna trip together sometime?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAOEpBdR-uc

youch
>>
>>675758194
Not saying it was hardcore. It was dumb, no doubt, but like I said I don't regret it. The scary thing about them is that you can just keep getting higher and higher.
>>
>>675758310
Basically driving around in a tank with a bunch of fucking hot wheels around. Guys don't fuck to heavily with this shit there's a lot of unknown about this drug cause of its unpopularity
>>
>>675758479
dat laugh. he knows hes gonna have a good time.
>>
>>675758463
I haven't done them since then. That was almost 10 years ago.
>>
>>675758676
How much should I do first time?
>>
>>675758548
know what you mean. thats how i was with exstacy. that and most other drugs. always took it to the limits or w/e i thought were my limits. woke up one day in a rehab facility and once i got out banged a teener of meth. didn't get off my rocket ship for a while after that but i guess i've come back to earth. still drink and smoke.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160324-234737.jpg (324KB, 966x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160324-234737.jpg
324KB, 966x1022px
This is now a DMX thread
>>
>>675755697

This is way too fucking much for a first timer please don't listen to this anon.

There is a large amount of literature about responsibly using this drug available on the internet.

Never use 4chan for advice.
>>
>>675757581
>>675757749
Sorry,Im getting distracted now.

It was at my buddies place, who Im room-mates with now. I really only remember watching myself scoop ice cream out of the bathroom sink. Other than that I just remember thinking it all wasnt real, because I was floating through space.

This was back in Junior year, so I cant remember a lot. But my friend was working at a fast food place, and he took a drive-thru order while in another dimension. He Thought he was serving an alien of some sort.

He also chased a butterfly with his hands, but we were inside and there was no butterfly. He also saw my lighter walk around the table.
>>
>>675758919
200 to 300 mgs a little less than half a bottle of delsym 5 oz but never go over a gram. The most I ever did was 4.5 grams and only trip max 1 time a month
>>
>>675758976
Lol. Ecstasy was never my thing, it's not bad though. I loved yayo and acid. Haven't done either of those in ages either. I only drink once in a blue moon now. I just grew out of all of that it I guess, it was just the "hobbies" of your typical angsty teen.
>>
>>675759318
Okay thnx mate
Im keen for this shit
>>
>>675759575
Dissaciotives really fuck up you brain bro be careful and if you ever feel depressed DONT trip it will make you a lot more depressed
>>
>>675759770
Listen to this Anon or you'll see super fucked up shit.
>>
>>675759539
so true. i can't see myself hitting it as hard as i did in my teens and early 20's. honestly i'm glad i don't.
>>
>>675759972
Yeah, if I did any of the crap I did before I'd definitely die.
>>
This i kind of irreverent, however I really need help. Tonight I just did over 40 Nitrous oxide cartridges, and I feel like a junkie. I really want to quit. I am currently a University student getting great grades, however I fear that if i keep down this path It will overwhelm me. Has anyone here ever quit a N2O addiciton, or any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>675759575
Also believe it or not anon this drug can be mentally addicting like coke and shit
>>
>>675760243
take a bunch of acid, go on a hike in the woods, think about your life for a moment and take some more acid. you'll be good after that.
>>
>>675760243
>>675760360
Yeah whenever I wanted to quit a drug, I started using a different drug. Always worked for me.
>>
>>675760243
Try to find a very good therapist theres not much info about no2 addiction
>>
>>675760360
will the lsd help me evaluate my addiction and how it is effecting me? or are you kidding?
>>
OP here. Fucking chiiiiiiillllllll right now. Missed robotrippin.

I actually use an unlimited hotspot, but Verizon had 4chan blocked for a good month and they just unblocked it not too long ago. I missed being able to post and shit during my adventures.

How yall feeling?
>>
>>675760561
im not sure about you or your drug experience. i quit cigs and drinking because of acid. not sure how but after an acid binge i didn't have the urge to do either of the before specified.
>>
>>675760523
I only do it like once a week, but when I do I go really hard on it, and i'm starting to get scared that I wont be able to control it much longer.
>>
>>675760243
Why do you enjoy it so much?
>>
>>675760561
It could definitely help if you can control your high. Acid isn't for everyone though. After about two hours of being high, I just want the trip to be over.
>>
>>675760649
glad you're feeling cooly mayne. i bet walking is a fuckin task right about now.
>>
>>675760718
okay this is something I could do, I currently have 1mg of lsd laying around, should I spend the trip just walking around nature and thinking about my addiction? what kind of dosage would be good for this?
>>
>>675760736
The disassociation from life, it makes me feel like nothing in the world matters for about 45 seconds.
>>
>>675759318
>4.5 grams
DUDE HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
>>
>>675760979
Why is that, and what is your mood/mindset in general?
>>
>>675759770
DUDE WHAT.
I've got depression and this shit makes it BETTER for a few days. I fucking binge on this shit when im feeling especially down.
>>
Anyone ever tried making shots with dex gels?
>>
>>675760901
i was on a camping trip for a week with some friends and we brought an oz of bud and a vile of lsd. a budy squirted some in my mouth, not sure the dosage, but i was pretty much tripping balls the entire trip. i think if you do it in sessions it will work better.
>>
>>675760723
OP here again. If you really are srs, ive dealt with a lot in life, including therapy, rehab, jail, and multiple addictions. So if youre srs, you can add me on steam. Im willing to help someone like that for real.

>>675760779
Ive done it so much I can walk pretty decently. But I have the next 3 days off and im going to chill on the PC. Ive been doing better in my life overall recently. So It's really nice. Also, airsoft season is starting soon, and im very excited to play.
>>
>>675761322
noice. its been a while since my last trip so i'm sure i'd be fucked.
>>
>>675761228
I am a college student so I don't use nitrous on the weekdays because I want to do well in school but on the weekends I get out of hand and binge. I am generally happy I have a great life and I am scared that this addiction will get out of hand, so I am looking for help before it goes to far.
>>
>>675757139
Lmao. Bless you anon. That story gave me a good kek.
>>
>>675761555
Nice trips, and have fun on your trip. Was asking because it's not good to do it in a bad mood or the like.
& Groups are more fun, imo.
>>
>>675761236
That's because your brain cant release dopeamine without using it basically. I was the same way like 3 months ago
>>
>>675761614
glad my misfortune brought you some delightfulness:] lets make some breakfast burritos
>>
>>675761097
I weighed 130 lbs at the time
>>
>>675761555
OP here. Please refer to my other post >>675761322
>>
>>675760723
Sounds like your addicted try going to an iop and talking about why you use and why you can't stop
>>
>>675762163
what the fuck?
How can that POSSIBLY not kill you?
You MUST be bullshitting.
>>
>>675761942
I really want to use the trip to evaluate some things in my life and try to understand why I feel the need to abuse the substance. That is the reason why I like drugs like lsd, because they are very hard to abuse, the thing that scares me about nitrous is its short half life. Being able to get high and then be fine 5 minutes later can cause addiction problems.
>>
>>675762425
I'm not I'm in rehab rn for dxm. I'm on a contraband phone
>>
DXM is my go to sleep aid. I've never taken more than like 150 mg or so, and for me it always makes for more intense hypanagogic imagery before bed. I want to try it for real but idk when I'd have the opportunity.

Once in high school I took about thirty triple c's and stayed up all night trying to sleep but not succeeding due to shadowy figures constantly being in my periphery; Shit was lame. I swore of dex for a few years, but insomnia drew me back to it and I'm open to another trip uninhibited by antihistamines and other over the counter deterrents.

How do you think Dex works as a persons "go to" sleep aid? Is it better as a recreational drug? Is it neither or both?
>>
>>675762425
It won't. It'd take a lot of this shit to kill someone.
>>
>>675762094
Its just the way you explained the trip. Top notch stuff. Waking up in your own filth after almost dying. Not so much.
>>
>>675762285
I would really like someone to talk to and help me understand why I am abusing N20, what substances did you quit in the past?
>>
>>675762837
Try outpatient rehab. You'll get a 1 on 1 therapist and group sessions to talk about everything
>>
>>675762837
Ive never quit anything completely. But, I have been in pretty much the exact same position. And I want to start helping people.
>>
Once I took a lot and went to sleep right away. Woke up thinking I was on a spaceship landing on a dock.

This other time I took some CCCs but didnt feel anything. I woke up later that night, imagining my bed was a magic carpet and I was flying around in a maze made of neon green and black checkerboard patterns. I havent done it since i was a broke kid with no connects for real shit, but im curious to see the effects of it going in with some introspectivr. At the same time i dont wanna fry my brain even more.
>>
>>675762729
no to the burritos? ok... but yea. honestly its one of my greatest experiences with dxm.
>>
>>675763236
I went to my roomate before posting in this thread and explained everything, I then gave him my remaining chargers and dispensers. I know that I have the will power to quit, the thing with nitrous is that its not really addicting in the off times but once you do one, it is really hard to not do another, I feel like by reaching out to my friends and with their support this is the end of nitrous oxide for me.
>>
>>675751547
Why would you do that?
>>
>>675753786
>Although I've done it every week and even gone on binges and haven't really noticed any detrimental effects on my functioning
Yeah, well, you're still young.

This adds up and ages your brain more rapidly. You'll be a retarded bum when you're 50.
>>
>>675762551
Well, that's debatable, everything is readily available for abuse. Lol. However, I see what you're saying. I think you should take OP's advice and do it in nature. Have someone drop you off and pick you up, take the common sense precautions. Not saying drugs can solve all of life's problems, but LSD is a great tool to achieve some perspective on you and your world. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you can kick the habit.
>>
>>675763569
That's because n2o has inverse tolerance. Which is why I never went near them because I knew I would've gotten addicted really fast to them. I feel your pain anon
>>
>>675763569
i know that feeling. its like how i was with weed. i remember the first time i got caught by the popo with weed my lawyer was going to get me off easy. all i had to do was quit for a month and piss clean a couple times. literally could not do this for the life of me because i just wanted to be high. it wasn't that i was addicted it had become a part of my life and giving that up meant giving apart of myself up as well. at least thats what i convinced myself to be the truth. the truth is, nothing is greater than overcoming any habit. the strength you find within can literally change your life. sadly, the only way i was able to quit drugs was sitting in jail for a few months and the reason i didn't pick it back up was because of the fear of rotting in a prison cell for 10 to 20 years.
>>
>>675763833
Thank you anon, I'm not against drug usage, its just this is the first time that I have been using a lot of one drug and I don't want it to ruin my life.
>>
dxm is a kids drug
lsd and shrooms ftw
>>
>>675763808
Fine with me, I don't plan to live to 50.
>>
File: 1457284126748.gif (2MB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1457284126748.gif
2MB, 500x349px
Hi /b/,

I love dxm. with all my heart

I've just downed 2 bottles 5floz. it was impulsive, so i didn't extract.

I was on the equiivalent of 1-2.5 5floz bottles of delsym (700 something mg's) of dxm for 3 months straight.

my nervous system is a little out of whack now but it was worth it.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.