[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to stop smoking, because I'm going to have a piss

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (71KB, 849x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 849x478px
I need to stop smoking, because I'm going to have a piss test and I can get fired if it comes back positive for nicotine. I'm on my second day of not smoking and the anxiety is killing me. I would like your input on this matter. Thanks!
>>
stop smoking
>>
don't smoke any cigarettes
>>
wtf kind of job tests for nicotine?? do they test for caffeine as well? wtf
>>
>>675740991
what job requires you not to smoke cigarettes?!
>>
>>675741367
this. what the fuck job are you applying for
>>
>>675740991
what kind of fucking job are you not allowed to smoke at and what country?
>>
>>675741419
Restaurant Manager
>>
Find a new job. Is it even legal to not hire for testing positive for nicotine?
>>
>>675740991
Honestly, just find another job. It's fucking retarded if an employer won't hire you for a god damn nicotine habit.

Some hospitals here don't hire people who smoke. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>675741620
In what counrty
>>
File: 1 (2).png (9KB, 88x46px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).png
9KB, 88x46px
>>675741620
>>
You should start vaping
>>
What kind of a world are we living in?
>>
The first 3 days are the hardest. Just hold out. Chew gum or eat shelled sunflower seeds. It's a mental game now. There's a few jobs around my area that test for nicotine. Kinda dumb if you ask me.
>>
>>675741821
Fuck off with this shitty troll. Most e juices have nicotine
>>
Have you checked this? https://www.workplacefairness.org/smoking-rights-workplace
>>
>>675741621
This. Wouldn't it be illegal to do that? Where are you from OP?
>>
>>675742194
no... they dont.
>>
>>675741487
>>675741367
This. what the actual fuck do you work as?
>>
I'm a Registered Radiologist Assistant at a local hospital, and they will fire you if you come back positive, because of some insurance premium shit.
>>
>>675741620
smoking is the only way to get a break when you work in a kitchen. better keep smoking.
>>
>>675742431
Nigger. I vape. I know that my shit has nicotine, and that almost everything I see at the local vape shop, has nicotine.
>>
>>675742494
that kind of almost makese sense lol. cant you just say you vape? or you use nicotine gum? nicotine in itself is not harmful
>>
File: images(3).jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
10KB, 284x177px
Don't be a faggot that is addicted to shit. What kind of queer has to suck on a paper cock every hour of the day, or else he gets jittery and whiny.
>>
>>675740991
fucking idiots, just don't smoke, i'm 34 my life sucks but i preffer different ways to relax
>>
>piss in a bag rn
>continue to smoke
>tape bag of piss to your leg
>go in fill cup
>get tested negative for nicotine

congrats you beat the system
>>
>>675743106
>come to work first day
>smell like cig
>get randomly tested
>fired.
>>
>>675743106
What if bag breaks.
>>
Vaping will register nicotine on a urine or blood test, right? As well as the patch or gum. That's why I didn't go for that option, I mean, basically I'm just a tech, and don't know much about lab work. The sites I've checked are not conclusive about the testing, and I'm mainly looking for existential experience on this matter.
>>
>>675743408
See... >>675742950
>>
>>675743306
>dont be a retard and only smoke outdoors
>dont smoke before work
>create several bags of piss
>chew lots of gum
>dont get fired
>>
>>675743337
say you have anxiety and sometimes you piss yourself??
>>
>>675743671
I could only imagine walking around work with bags of piss strapped all the way down to my knees
>>
>>675743106
i thought piss bags were just a meme, like SJW's and eskimos
>>
>>675743867
naw just put them in your luchbag and only have one strapped at a time
>>
For anyone who doesn't know, some employers are now testing for nicotine for health insurance reasons.

Where I work, there's something happening to the people who obtain health insurance through the company and not through the union of they test positive for nocotine.

I don't know if it's denial or some kind of lack of coverage but my boss is always complaining about needing to quit before her next test. She says
>to fix my health insurance
>>
File: 1456943432789.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1456943432789.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
What fucking job does allow niccotine, the drug of general relativity, to be used at the workplace?

1. Quit your stupid cuck job and get an engineering job, actually make useful shit

2. Get a vape so you dont fucking die before you get rich
>>
>>675743867
How pathetic that you are such a pussy to your addiction that you will strap a bag of someone's piss.to your body. Letting a fucking plant make you spend your money buying that expensive shit. Poisoning your body. Sitting outside in -20 weather so.you can suck on that paper dick. Smelling like shit all the time. Brown fingers and stank breath. Fucking car smells like ashtray. Houses fucking stink. All because you are a pussy to a plant
>>
>>675741419
Not OP but I am a firefighter/paramedic and a lot of our local departments have went smoke free. If you smoked before it you are grandfathered. Dunno if they test you for it or just take your word. My fire chief smokes and is like 45 so we should be good long enough I can quit myself. Say every time I have 4 days in a row off (about twice a month) that I will and always find a reason not to.
>>
>>675744750
y u mad tho
>>
>>675744509
>engineering
>rich
Nah. You get job security, but pay's usually well below 100k.
>>
>>675745110
Fucking hate cigs. Parents smoked when I was little. Couldn't fucking breathe. Ever. Now they are old & have emphysema and lung cancers.. major pain in my ass.
>>
>>675745106
Have gone.
>>
>>675744750
>It doesnt get to -20 where I live
>smoke outside only so almost nobody knows I smoke
>House doesn't stink
>Car doesn't stink
Everyone has their vice I'm sure you're far from perfect and do a thing or two others would considea disgusting and self-harmful yourself.
>>
>>675745404
i bet youre their favourite child with that much resentment
>>
>>675745380
Yeah if you take orders like the cuck you are. If you want to make money, get off your lazy ass and invent something that is useful for people. You've been provided with the entirity of human knowledge at your finger tips and you're sitting here complaining about your shit job? You're really just complaining about yourself. I know that isn't your dream job. Living your life under an authority forever? Sounds like you're stuck in childhood.
>>
>>675745705
what the fuck have you invented thats useful for people?
>>
File: Bob.gif (61KB, 248x328px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.gif
61KB, 248x328px
>>675745380
>Engineering
>Below 100k
Yeah maybe if your a civil engineering cuck
Choose a better major next time
>>
>>675742443
>>675741367
>>675741566
>>675742402

Not OP - but it's becoming more common in America, since most insurance is provided through jobs. Businesses don't like paying health care costs associated with tobacco use.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative

Took an entire bottle of Robitusin (DXM ONLY) once weekly, for 5-10 weeks in a row.

I did that 3 years ago and I don't even think about smoking ever since.
>>
>>675745572
Sorry I'm a dummy I specialize in manual labor and bringing people back to life and running into burning buildings to save people I don't know. Glad the educated desk job people can sit around and correct my English. I'd for sure not be valuable in lifevery did I not know how to use proper grammar.
>>
>>675745705
Hahhaha I'm not OP. You're either clueless or baiting, but it's sad that you're writing whole paragraphs either way.
>>
>>675745930
You obviously don't know many engineers.
>>
>>675740991
honestly what worked for me was i quit cold turkey and just didnt tell anyone. ive quit 100 times and the constant talk of "ohh hows the quitting going? how long has it been? do you still have the cravings? bla bla bla" pissed me off and made me wanna smoke. just quit, dont keep track of how long its been, dont tell people. quit, continue life as if you never smoked in the first place. ppl ask if i smoke, its a simple nope.
>>
You have to be extremely weak not to be able to quit smoking. There are no withdrawal symptoms except your own faggotry
>>
Dubs decide what op does.
>>
File: frog-reasons-to-live.jpg (63KB, 612x717px) Image search: [Google]
frog-reasons-to-live.jpg
63KB, 612x717px
>>675740991
>>
>>675747017
Everytime he wants to smoke, he should fap
>>
>>675746020
I want the guy performing emergency medical procedures in a compromised structure to have an 8th grade education.
>>
dubs say quit your job and love cigs
>>
File: Derka Derka.gif (1MB, 340x256px) Image search: [Google]
Derka Derka.gif
1MB, 340x256px
Man, our country has become fucking joke. How about alcohol? Do they test for that too? It's already a joke that they do drug tests at all.

We are living in durka durka land
>>
>>675742431
Yeah, most do. I've tried vaping juice without nicotine and it's shit. It tastes worse and just feels pointless.
>>
>>675747221
You're a fucking cock.

You're either a worthless cunt, who's never achieved anything or you're jealous of his job and are choosing to be the saltiest snail in the world.

Either way, you useless faggot, please kill yourself.
>>
>the land of the free
>>
>>675747017
suicide
>>
Honestly this shit has gotten out of hand. Can't even smoke in front of buildings anymore here, have to be a certain distance away. Can't smoke on a fucking patio. Paying literally 90% sin tax on a pack. All the normies tell me how horrible it is. Just let me die slowly in peace.
>>
>>675747600
Urine testing in America is ridiculous. I go to work every day with a bag of synthetic pee strapped around my waist just because I like to smoke weed at night.
>>
>>twitter.com/Gawker/status/713235678113488896
>>
>>675749111
You should consider doing harder drugs they clear out of your system faster.
>>
>>675743867
I work in a factory and one of my friends literally did this. It was synthetic pee or something but he carried it in his undies every day along with one of those hand warmer packs in case he got tested he could heat it up more. All just to smoke weed.
>>
>>675740991
Quitting is easy.
I've done it lots of times.
>>
LITERALLY BAIT fucking wiseass no employer is gonna pay for fucking piss tests for a restaurant manager then fire them for consuming something LEGAL
>>
>>675750949
that is not true

stop being so naive
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.