[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to piss in a jar and getting blood tests and shit done

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (5KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
5KB, 194x260px
I need to piss in a jar and getting blood tests and shit done next week, just a doctor's appointment.
Smoke weed every day but that's about it.
I'm not going to lie and probably just tell them I smoke, but will this have any consequences? Maybe on some sort of secret government file?
Live in UK btw
>>
>>675725921
I wouldn't say anything unless they ask

You should be safe under patient Doctor confidentiality laws if you tell them
>>
if anything happens claim that you have a problem and need help. worst will probably be rehab.
>>
you sound like a conspiracy nut.
Amerifag here but like seriously who cares.
>>
>>675726561
What?
Fuck I don't think we do that for weed over here
>>
>>675725921
They won't run that particular test unless they are paid to do so. Drug tests cost money.
>>
>>675727308
They can tell by blood test. Doesn't have to be a drug test. My doc knew because of that. He only brought it up once cause he was curious about it effect my diabetes cause munchies and all that
>>
>>675727833
That's not true.
>>
>>675727308
>>675727833
See, that's exactly the stuff I want to hear.
>>
>>675725921
Always tell them if you are getting medicine in any form. If not shouldnt matter at all. I remember banging lines all night and going and getting my wisdom teeth out and they had to change my IV level.
>>
Pay someone to piss in a pot for you
>>
>>675725921
Just spent Monday in the ER because I was having heart attack like symptoms. This was following a buddies' wedding weekend where I consumed a great deal of alcohol and a few illicit drugs. They took blood obviously, and the doctor asked if i smoked, to which I responded "Never cigarettes, but I have smoked weed"
He said, and I quote "I don't care about that"
Granted this blood test was for other reasons, however, if it's a doctor you have no worries.

I even took a piss test/blood draw with the VA (I'm a veteran, but was in the midst of joining again, but this time with the reserves) had smoked weed several days in a row prior to this and nothing came of it. You're good OP. I know you're in the UK, but I can't imagine it being much different than here in America.
>>
>>675725921
What about that 'weed' and how im gonna triforce? Sry 4 postin as anonymus, but forgot my password
>>
>>675729181
The VA being Veteran Affairs, in case the UK has something completely different.
>>
>>675728932
No.
That wouldn't be an issue to sort out, but I want to be honest and am wondering what the consequences might be.
>>
>>675725921
the piss test is easy just have a friend piss in a condom tie it off and attatch it to cord or rope or shoeleaces around your waste. have a needle which is easily concealed and poke a jole in condom and fill up cup
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.