[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roll Also post your own

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Roll
Also post your own
>>
fuck off
>>
>>675708857
rolling 6-7
>>
File: 8fa.jpg (31KB, 490x499px) Image search: [Google]
8fa.jpg
31KB, 490x499px
>>675708857
Oh look another shitpost that belongs elsewhere.
Let an oldfag explain things for you newfriends:
This is why /b/ is shit:

>dick rate threads
WTF? comparing your penis with other people? you fucking degenerate fucks need to leave your basements more often, seriously.

>how would you fuck pic related /cum tribute threads
these are really fucking sad, literally kids giggling over how they would have sex with someone if they weren't so fucking retarded or social outcasts. Fucking grow up and learn to talk to women.

>dub threads/ let’s act retarded when someone gets dubs
Oh so there’s two numbers the same? WOW!? OMG!! GROW UP you faggots! Get a fucking grip already.

>traps/feminine penis threads
You don’t belong on /b/. period. This is not a place for you mentally ill faggots to look at cock and warp the minds of other /btards. If you want to worship cock all day long, fine but FUCK OFF and don’t bring your shit here.

>cuck threads
WHAT THE FUCK?!? You enjoy seeing your wife fucked by other men? WOW guess what, people like you are holding evolution back! Literally kill yourself now you perverted fucks.

Finally just fuck off, don’t come here. you’re not welcome. Don’t bring your friends, don’t bring your memes. Just leave forever.

No wonder /b/ is such shit.

You're the reason /b/ is dead.

You're the reason why Moot left.
>>
>>675708857
rolling for 6,7 and to help autist op.
>>
>>675709621
This is literally none of those though
>>
ok
>>
File: Screenshot_20160324-104103.png (215KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160324-104103.png
215KB, 1080x1920px
6/7 get
>>
fuck
>>
Ft
>>
If I get trips this turns into a butterface thread
>>
>>675712251
Looks like you just get the fat one instead
>>
>>675708857
23 get
>>
>>675712444
loooooool check em
>>
roll for 2-3
>>
>>675712510
Shit, I'm OP though.
>>
>>675708857
67 gotten
>>
rawlo
>>
0 - 1 get
>>
>>675714720
Why aim so low, brother?
>>
rolling for 89
>>
Rollerino
>>
>>675708857
roll
>>
>>675714977
That works too.
>>
lel
>>
>>51971506
Roll
>>
>>675708857
roloololoolololololol
>>
Roll niggers
>>
Rollim
>>
rdoll d
>>
>>675709621
I’ll have you know I graduated my class, and I’ve been involved, and I have over 300 confirmed gorillas and I’m the top in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another. I will wipe with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth. You think you can get away with the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am across the USA and your being traced right now so you better prepare for the maggot. I can be anywhere, anytime, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained, but I have access to the United States. If only you could have known. But you couldn’t, you didn’t. I will shit all over and you will drown
>>
roland
>>
Rawl
>>
Joy?
>>
>>675708857
Roll
>>
>>675721383
Joy?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.