[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm one of those people who's gonna end

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

File: 15616512313.jpg (83KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
15616512313.jpg
83KB, 446x446px
I feel like I'm one of those people who's gonna end up as a mass murderer in one way or another

I study my dream education. I have lots of money saved away. I live independently in a nice apartment. I have lots of friends. I live in a nice town

I kind of dislike people though and feel as if I'm gonna be lonely for the rest of my life. I can't connect with anyone and I trust nobody.
I've had two absolute best friends that I would've died for who only seemed to hang out with me because of what they could gain from me. When I stopped spending money they stopped being my friend.

I want to die, but I don't want to commit suicide.
I've already gotten help and medication from a psychologist and I've talked to so many doctors. Nothing helps and nobody seems to care.

What can I do?
>>
If dubs rip in peace
>>
>>675697474
well if you're dead set on this:
Suicide by cop.
>>
Just keep living your life and look for that other man not gonna find it on here but no reason to stop lurking. You're probably not that old and have so much time left /b/ro just keep doing what you're doing only if it makes you happy my nigga
>we here anon
>>
Become a sugar daddy
>>
If you want to die but have money and shit just start doing crazy shit like sky diving and other things that could go crazy wrong but if they keep going right you'll be in for an penis dripping adrenaline rush
>>
>>675697918
won't work. Cops here would barely shoot a crazy guy running around firing a machinegun into the air over here.

>>675698226
I'm still in my 20s and I've already lost interest in most things. Summed up, my enjoyment comes straight from watching movies or documentaries about people having it worse. So that I won't have to feel bad in comparison. But it only lasts for a short short while.
Can't make a living out of that

>>675698312
Tried it when I was dealing drugs. The exact reason why I feel so bad about people. They only seem to like me when I have something they can gain

>>675698403
I wish. But I don't have that much money and the odds of dying from any extreme sport I'm able to do are pretty low. Would run out of money before anything happened and then I would be in the same situation except poor.
>>
>>675699596
Oh yeah and it kind of goes without saying. I'm pretty negative. But I actually appreciate people trying to help me even if it doesn't sound like it.
It's just so sad that I can get more comfort from fucking /b/ than I can get from friends or family.
>>
>>675699596
>Tried it when I was dealing drugs.
I found your problem.
>>
If it helps i find it really interesting to see what goes through a killers mind, and I've contemplated watching a snuff video because i find it interesting, not that i get off on it or I'm watching for pleasure, purely because I'm curious and now I'm scared because of all this curiosity I might turn into a killer myself so yep
>>
>>675697474
you do not know how to relish life, and you are probably a shithead if everyone only wants to use you, maybe it is just your atittude tho, i think you should also stop judging all of humanity based off of just ur experience, thats ridiculous. also people can be shit but when you know its their karma it becomes alright personally, or at least better. not in a way as in im better than them, but just amusement
>>
>>675697474
Help people realise they're dream, or simply help them by doing little actions.

You're probably a bit like me. I live to help people, and sometimes people are so gratefull.

I dont have much money. I did not have enough to study what I like, but it's not important because I'm learning by myself.

You could try to be a fireman maybe. Check some documentaries about them and their life. They're a bit like us.

In my country they earn shit money, making a hard and dangerous job, just because they like it. They like to help people and they're like family beetween them.
>>
>>675700187
"Their" dreams, sorry about that, I'm too tired.
>>
File: 2_3cb5d7_5856421.jpg (31KB, 379x395px) Image search: [Google]
2_3cb5d7_5856421.jpg
31KB, 379x395px
>>675697474
If you have nothing to lose and would rather die...

Fucking go out
Go wild

Take a one way ticket to WhateverTheFuck and explore.

Create memories worth remembering. That's the only thing you'll have when you die.
>>
>>675699890
was means past tense. I've been clean for over a year and haven't dealt in even longer.

>>675699908
this. Killers are a pretty big interest for me, which is why I'm afraid that I'll turn into one. I sympathize with alot of them

>>675699952
No that's right, I have no idea how to relish life. I'm not trying to hide it.
I'm not judging all of humanity either, I just have a hard time trusting people because of my past experiences. What makes me so depressed is that I know there are good people out there, but I can't seem to find them.
I do go out regularly too. I just can't seem to connect with anyone

>>675700187
Yeah. I love to help others. But it's so easy to be used and I don't want to play "hard to get" help.
But yeah, maybe a job where I risk my life would suit me. Maybe not a fireman. But I get to help and at the moment I don't really care if I'd die doing it
>>
>>675697474
I would like to use that image as a desktop. Anybody got it in a higher resolution?
>>
KILL. YOUR. FAMILY.
KILL. YOUR. FAMILY.
KILL. YOUR. FAMILY.
>>
File: 1444348224256.png (198KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1444348224256.png
198KB, 1024x1024px
>>675697474
Mass shooting, kill as many nigger indian or whatever monkeys, god will thank you my friend
>>
>>675697474
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM.
>>
File: Xyruhke.jpg (28KB, 480x757px) Image search: [Google]
Xyruhke.jpg
28KB, 480x757px
>>675700623
Highest I have. Think it's originally from a cypress hill album cover or something like that

>>675700860
I actually don't want to hurt someone who doesn't deserve it. I'm more afraid that one day I'll just snap and go mental
>>
>>675697474
Lol stfu pussy these threads are but one in five fakefags that just project their rage online. Go make it on the news or stfu pussyboy, if i could see you irl i would slap your face with my dick until your eyeball popped out than fuck the gouge it came from you filthy cum sock cunt. I'd lay you out and fuck your eye socket in front of your ten cats you stupid hagrid looking piece of phlegm.
>>
All of you who's been posting and feel you have a good life. Don't you have any problems at all really?

>>675701207
>project their rage online
it's not as I'm beating around the bush. I said it pretty straight forward that I don't feel well
>>
>>675697474
Kill Trump
>>
>>675701396
The world doesn't feel well, no one asked to exist, we just do. You wanna spend this life sucking depression's dick than just go get gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are. Happiness isn't something attained, it's a choice. Your life is like it is because you made it that way. Even during times where you felt it was entirely out of your control, you still had a choice and you chose to be a bitch. Asking strangers online will not help you. Go out there, find something you like doing and do it. Otherwise get gunned down already. I firmly believe in culling our population of bad genetics. Xmen revolution is my passion.
>>
>>675697474
Learn to meditate. Eat more whole foods, and eliminate unnatural/chemical laced food from your diet. Exercise everyday. Get more sleep. Drink lots of water.
>>
>>675697474
WAAHHHHHHHHHHH MUH FEELINGS
Fucking first world problems faggot. Goddamn you people are whiny. No wonder Isis hates us.
>>
>>675701466
would if I could
>>
Kill a shitload of muslims, niggers, or nigger muslims.

Use your education to build effective IEDs. Set up near mosques but not within their camera range, then cut down the crowds. Kill gloriously!
>>
listen to ambient
>>
>>675697474
Stop being a faggot and get a girlfriend
>>
>>675702040
>>675702091
Alright, so how do I do it? How do I become happy again?
Walking out my front door and just finding happiness is easier said than done. Believe me when I say I have tried. I have everything I wished for except for someone really close to me

>>675702066
Meditation only helps temporarily for me. Guess I can try eating more healthy though. I sleep as much and often as I can and water is my favorite drink already.
I just feel that I will convince myself it feels better only to realize a few months in that I don't really feel any difference after all.
Have you been through this too?

>>675702477
witch house if more my thing.
>inb4 people don't like my music taste

>>675702703
Introduce me to a decent girl who appreciates me and I'll oblige happily.
>inb4 people saying I'm too whiny
Only anonymously on the internet. I don't want people to treat me like this
>>675702435
>>675702091
>>675702040
>>675701207
>>675701028
>>675700860
>>675700846
>>675699952
>>675699890
in real life
>>
>>675697474
Op needs to take a moment and realiZe that 2-3 bad people dont mean all people are bad. Just keep meeting people through activities or work or hobbies and evenetially you will meet good ones.
>>
>>675697474
The fact that you have displayed any type of compassion or empathy, for that matter leads you astray from the path from true psychopaths. If this is a genuine concern, OP you should take some medication.
>>
>>675697474
Accept Jesus as your savior and maintain a relationship with him, it will help you find meaning to your life and solutions to your dilemma.
>>
>>675703632
*of
>>
>>675703616
read >>675700560
"I'm not judging all of humanity either, I just have a hard time trusting people because of my past experiences. What makes me so depressed is that I know there are good people out there, but I can't seem to find them.
I do go out regularly too. I just can't seem to connect with anyone"

>>675703632
I've already been on medications. I took 3 different types of pills per day for over a year until my doctor told me I should be fine.
I told him I had thoughts about suicide and he told me I probably had to travel and challenge myself in some way.
Got into uni on my dream education. Still feel no different and getting professional help only feels like a reason for doctors to get their paycheck. There's so many people seeking help like me and they just can't help everyone

>>675703932
definitely not
>>
>>675697474
Dude it took me 20 years to find the right treating team. That's a GP, a phychologist, and a phychitrist who are all invested in your recovery. Each one of those health professionals have taken the initiative to ask for my permission to communicate with eachother to ensure they're all on the same page in regards to my recovery. It takes a lot of searching. Fuck your phychitrists Cambridge education, if you don't get the vide that she/he really cares, ditch her and try somebody else.

Once you find one of the three that you resonate with, ask if he/she can recommend somebody from one of the other fields. It's funny, but again comming from 20 years of mental health facilities, talking to random doctors and other health professionals, it really comes down to personalities, not so much education.

The team I've been fortunate enough to find have gotten me off the suicidal ideation train, found the right combination of medications for me, helped me get clean of excessive pot, alcohol and benzo abuse and helped me to take control of my thoughts, identify useful from unhelpful, being present and now thinking about the future instead of the past. And that's all because I like these people, I feel they genuinally care.

Keep looking man, find one and you'll eventually find another and so on.

Don't give up without a proper fight.
>>
>>675704437
Thanks, this feels like the first actual useful tip coming from experience and not just preconceptions about depressed people.
20 years seems pretty long, but I guess I don't have anything to lose.

What do you say to a doctor who you felt didn't care? Like "I want to talk to someone new. You suck"?
>>
>>675704312
Well he can only help so much. They're great because they can give you honest, and educated opinion of your problems without being biased, but you're right there are some like that. What exactly were you diagnosed with if you don't mind my asking. And honestly, I think your doctor probably had a good grasp on you. If your behavior was worrisome then he would've forced you into a 72 hour watch at some institution. You probably do need change, from what it sounds like. Maybe your comfortable life is the thing that's making you listless.
>>
>>675703470
Meditation is a daily practice, not a one time fix.
I have experienced a lot of extreme depression/anxiety, and those changes have helped me a lot. I've learned that if you help yourself internally, it can show externally and will attract people to you.
>>
File: 001_dicknose.jpg (226KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
001_dicknose.jpg
226KB, 800x1153px
>>675697474
You can't recieve unless you give some.
So start off by giving me money.
>>
>>675705338
Yeah, I actually tried pretty hard for over a year to better myself. The thing with the first doctor I spoke with was that after talking to me in about 30 minutes he recommended some pills and I just said yes because why not. I could at least try it. I got to fill out this form and answer some questions and he said it was a severre depression
I was supposed to meet him once every two weeks at first but it ended up being two times in three months because I never got any calling like he said I would. He was really hard to reach despite several mails and phonecalls.
So I tried getting someone new and started talking to someone by phone at first and then he asked me to come in to the psychiatry at the hospital. So I went there and talked to someone new and was locked in for three days and got two new types of pills for helping with anxiety and sleeping. After that I was evaluated by a whole team of doctors and nurses. After the evaluation I had to talk to yet another doctor before I got sent home again.
Again they told me I would get callings for regular check ups. But they never came (big surprise this time) and after several phonecalls I finally got to talk to my first doctor again for a few meetings over a few months.
My medication and prescription ran out and I didn't get to talk to anyone for about a month. I didn't get any renewed prescriptions even though I told him I still thought about suicide pretty regulary. He told me that I should maybe move away from my hometown and challenge myself.
So I moved and got into uni. never heard anything from anyone again and I haven't felt like trying to reach them either.
>>
Give your life to Jesus Christ. If you don't know what to do he will. He changed my life
>>
>>675707156
Well. At least I don't want to actively commit suicide right now. But there have been times since I moved. So I guess I'm just a bit better at least

>>675706182
I guess I could try it for a longer period of time.
Last time I tried I did it daily for about three weeks.
I'm guessing you're gonna say that's too short, right?
>>
It's hard to not better yourself when you don't understand that Jesus is mind blowingly awesome
>>
This whole thread, even with unhelpful comments, is more comforting than any doctor has ever been
>>
>>675707728
That's because we love you OP. And that comes from God. He is the source of love. Even this comfort that you feel. You'll find all that and more within Jesus Christ.
>>
Go fight ISIS with the Kurds, you can kill people that way.
>>
>>675707973
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth > Ten commandments
>>
>>675708379
this
>>
>>675704936
You don't have to say anything, just book in with another doctor. It can be from the same clinic, it's not about them. It's about you.

I've found that you'll have better luck trying female GPs, they tend to be more sympathetic and the younger the better, find one that hasn't burnt out yet.

You'll know pretty quick if she's on your side, you'll see it in her eyes, and I dont mean that in a sexual context or pitty. She sees you as a person in suffering, not just another patient to get through on a busy schedule.

Phychologist and psychiatrist, you'll want male, and again young is better. Psychiatrist is important because he'll be managing your meds but you don't want some wise old guru. Naturally they're going to be older than you due to the length of time it gets to their possition, but they all have a burn out point where they're just riding out their final years to retirement. It's important they make you feel respected.

Phychologist is most important when it comes to personalities, find one that has energy because you'll be having hour long conversations with them and you want to walk out of there feeling good. Not bored or tired, or like no progress was made. A good pshcologist will give you handout sheets, give you a little bit of homework but no pressure, will remember names and will always shake your hand before and after the session.

Personality is everything, younger the better, and never feel guilty about ditching one to find another because it's all about YOU.
>>
File: 1423598518713.jpg (82KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
1423598518713.jpg
82KB, 800x644px
>>675699596
So basically you're telling me that you're not a very interesting person, and that you've had trouble bonding with people. Leading to the point where you don't like people and the people don't like you. And now you're being immature about it, because you're obviously irreplaceable. It's as if you missed a chunk of your life to something which didn't really matter at all.

That makes you the average /b/tard, with the difference that you're getting a degree of somesort and not just laying on sofa smoking pot all day long.

Also, you didn't have best friends. Infact, you didn't have any friends at all. You had two acquaintances, whom asked you to peform services for them. By doing so you believed you'd bond with them, but turns out it doesn't work that way.

At this point if you're smart enough you probably have the solution for your problem.
>>
>>675707156
Well it's a part of your responsibility too. There are more people in worse situations, blah, blah, blah. I think that you don't like to take real initiative when it comes to caring for yourself from what it sounds like. Try to go to a forum for help groups for this specifically, and they can refer you to a great doctor in the area. From my own personal experience I prefer going to psychiatric groups. They have a team as the other anon was saying he preferred. Therapists are bettEric than psychologists in my opinion, they tend to come off as more personable. You really need to start caring about yourself though, you also have much to offer for companionship, so don't try to be too hard on yourself or negatively judge others by your experiences.
>>
>>675709921
You spent a lot of time on writing a useless, toxic post. I wonder what that says about you.
>>
>>675710685
*better.....wtf

Also, I said psychologists are great, but I want to add only for certain people. Also, although you moved and got into uni I don't think it was enough for yourself. You need to love yourself more.
>>
Its called depression, you little shit.

What you need to do is find a real hobby.
>>
>>675700560
>>675700187 (You)
Yeah. I love to help others. But it's so easy to be used and I don't want to play "hard to get" help.
But yeah, maybe a job where I risk my life would suit me. Maybe not a fireman. But I get to help and at the moment I don't really care if I'd die doing it

The point is : you're not useless if you help people. I personally find joy helping people. It's a proof you are honorable and right.
The point is not about "being used" You do it for yourself first, and the others at the same time.

It's not buyable and the other cant steal it. It also makes you stronger once oyu realize.

Then someone one day might see your true valour.
>>
>>675710816
Sorry to burst your bubble, OP. But I think there was a bit of truth to that. Maybe you need to find some real interests that make you happy, and more relatable so that you can have real friends who care about you and not just people who don't appreciate you and just piggy back off of your successes.
>>
>>675707479
I've noticed that if I stop meditating, then my emotional sstate declines. Now, I can't claim to know everything in the world, so maybe there's a better way for you. I'm just refrencing my own personal experience.
>>
File: stay_mad_nigger.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
stay_mad_nigger.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>675710816
An useless post.

Not
>A useless post.

Dicks get a lot of pussy, and since I am being a dick it states that I get a lot of pussy.

Did you come here thinking you'd recieve comforting? You think you deserve comforting?
>>
>>675709394
Thanks man, I actually do feel like trying to find someone new. You're probably right about the burn out point. All but two of the people I've met have been really old actually. And the two young ones were the easiest to talk to and made me feel best.
Just hope it won't take me 20 years haha

>>675709921
You really are exactly the type of person I don't want to connect with.
You don't know anything about me except one bad aspect of my life, but you act like you're better than me. You have preconceptions and you're the one who's judging and generalizing.
You point out several bad things but offer no solution or help in any way at all.
Who's actually the whiny person here?
The guy above your comment though are the exact opposite. Not judging, still helping. Trying to understand and solve a problem instead of just forcefully saying "You're wrong. You got to change"

>>675710685
I guess you're right. I really don't love myself right now. I'll check if there's some local forum like the ones you talk about.
I don't wanna sound defensive. But I tried my best to take my responsibilities when I didn't get the callings. It just ended up crashing down and while I wasn't busy about thinking of the least traumatic way to find a corpse, it kind of discouraged me to keep trying when they wouldn't return my phonecalls or emails.
But yeah, I think I'm ready to try again at the hospital where I live now

>>675711618
Like I said, I have friends. Not just that one really close friend. Finding interests isn't all that easy as it sounds. Believe me when I say I've tried finding new hobbies (and I've learned alot of new skills thanks to that). In the long run I think I get bored very easily and have to try something new.
It takes up alot of energy that I don't have.
But like I mentinoned earlier I like reading and watching movies or documentaries about people in worse conditions. Makes me feel better about my own situation
>>
>>675711977
Wrong again.
>>
File: 1456434148242.jpg (20KB, 292x326px) Image search: [Google]
1456434148242.jpg
20KB, 292x326px
>>675702040
>>
>>675711977
>An useless post.

...are you retarded?
>>
>>675700560
I don't sympathise with them, rather I wish they all died, any kind of sympathy towards them would be directed to how screwed up they would be in the head Eg Luka Magnotta, and the Daisy's Destruction Video
>>
>>675697474
Don't worry anon. You'll be fine
>>
File: 12937d82s.jpg (85KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
12937d82s.jpg
85KB, 800x620px
>>675712081
I'm just having a bit of fun with you. Mostly because I know you're highly unlikely to fix your problem. I feel that I should help, but at the same time I understand that solving the problem won't follow the script without any problems. There's also the factor that we're on 4chan and you're just an anonymous bitch nigger. In 20 minutes when this thread 404s, you might aswell be dead. I'll get off my high horse - but only for a moment. Because I can see far and wide from up here. Trust me, it's the best.

You fail to understand that the world doesn't rotate around you. Remember the rules from preschool? The boys who got all the girls, and the autistic faggots like yourself whom focused on some stupid shit? Remember the bullies?
Anon, the world hasn't changed. All of these things have just gotten more complex. There's more depth in everything. But it's still all the same.

The fact that you've got some a doctorate and a wad of cash doesn't mean anything, because people still don't like you. You still don't understand the game and the chances are that you never will. They only like you for the stuff that you can provide them, because this is how society works. You're lonely and trading your skills for company and acceptance.

Anon. You're not interesting and you cannot justify a belief that you're superbly interesting just by being yourself. You have to atleast do something to improve your character and to make yourself more desirable to others. Note that desirable and useful are not one and same thing.
>>
>>675702040
You sir have changed my outlook on life. Thank you for this post. Not being sarcastic, really, thank you.
>>
>>675715634
More preconceptions. I've told you next to nothing about me so what you base this on is beyond me.
But good job for trying at least
>>
>>675712081
Well shit, aren't you just a bundle of sunshine. Lol. And you are defending yourself, which is good in a sense? I mean you have to take responsibility though. So what if they ignore you? Go get a new doctor, it's about you. They're health care professionals, not your rents. Learn when to give a shit and when to be like wtfever. If I can give you any other advice it's don't check yourself into a hospital or go to a hospital seeking mental help. If you do, you're probably going to set yourself up for failure. Seek a private practice group, much different...more feels.

Also, that's why I said "real friends." Yeah, that anon could've worded his post a bit differently, but I was being serious. Close friends are what you need/ real ones, not acquaintances. Quality, not quantity. People you can talk to about this kind of stuff. I mean I love watching movies too, but I have other things as hobbies that involve me actual doing things. Don't give up.(and it'll just add to your skill set lol) This is another thing that can lead you further down the black hole of depression. Monotony. I read that nurturing and creating can really help with depression. Even if you have to try a million things, just do it, until you find your niche. It will keep you busy. And you mention not having energy to do these things, we'll that's what depression does. I take 15mg of Prozac once a day, when needed...sometimes you don't always need them, but it's nice to have them when the shit hits me like a brick fucking wall of doom and gloom. I'm usually someone who's got her hands in everything. I can tell when I'm beginning to get in a rut again when I start to slow down and yada yada symptoms of depression. I just force myself to do these things even if I'm tired, if I'm sad, whatever.
>>
>>675697474
Text my friend on kik: HeroicDisaters.
>>
>>675699596
>dealing drugs

I love how you complain about your feelings yet you have ruined possibly a numerous amount of other people's lives with the drugs you deal. You are literally a shit stain.
>>
File: fc8.jpg (36KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
fc8.jpg
36KB, 600x374px
>>675716373
>go get a new doctor
I did

It really shows that you haven't read all my posts because you're telling me to do things I already said I have done. But the thread is getting long so I can't really blame you.
Just so you know you're having preconceived notions about me

>>675716846
>Selling something that is now legal to buy
yeah I really ruined their lives with some weed every now and then. pic related
>>
>>675697474
Real talk become a fucking hero. Go to the ghetto everynight and patrol for crime. If you get shot by some gang nug then who cares you were gunna die anyway but at least have fun and do something sick to die not just like a school shooter or a regular an hero thats lame
>>
>>675717291
I love how you went from

>dealing drugs

to

>selling weed

something tells me you would've said selling weed instead of dealing drugs if you really were just selling weed.
>>
>>675717291
>takes things out of context
I did read what you wrote, but I mean another one until you find the right one just keep switching because like I also said it's about you.

And now you're just getting upset because I'm saying that it will take a lot of effort. You came on here looking for advice. If you wanted a pity party then you should've said so because I loooove parties!
>>
>>675716846
Literally the misuse of the word literally.
>>
>>675699596
the cops would kill you if you killed people before them and were trying to kill them too. but you dont have it in you
>>
>>675697474

I feel identified with you, and i admit that im in a similar situation, and my life plan is, to do the things that i want untill i cant do it more, then suicide. good luck mate.
>>
>>675697474
Im similar with you, just no money, but in wellfare state... Dont take meds man... i don't fucking trust psychatry anymore... therapy works nice... drugs can be usefull if you have serious mental problems... but mostly they shorten your life span... fuck i took SSRI for 1 year and ended up with an acute pancreatitis... im never allowed to drink alcohol again. Its a fucking joke whats going on... sometimes i really want to believe that there is a fucking conspiracy.
In the end therapy can give oyu self realization, but you have to do exactly those tihngs you don't want to do. Its fucking ridiculous. they expect mentally ill people to do things like mentally normal people. If they cant they are labeled as Psychotic, Borderline whatever, get neuroleptics, which destroy the brain and reduce their lifespan. It is fucking ridiculous. Its like a conspiracy. They force people into doing at least something. If people would stop doing stuff those psychopaths who govern us would loose their power. Simple as that. So either you do contribute to slavery(regardless how much anxiety and shit you have) or dont do, stay on your own suffer your whole live, or be an hero, or become mass killer. That are the options in our so called free society nowadays. We aren't allowed to own land without paying taxes(at least in many european countries) we have to pay for our own existence. This is fucked up. And I also know there will be a civil war because of this kind of slavery. Maybe in our live times, maybe not. But we need one. There is a reason actors and movies often show the Pyramid... its not about telling us they are illuminati... The pyramid is a symbol of slavery. Its an artistic way of giving the viewer an information.
You can see many of that stuff in american dad... either in an episode about wellfare money in a scene where stan stabs a Hobo who then gets up again and suddenly draws a pyramid with his own blood just to die again.
>>
>>675717514
That's like saying kfc doesn't sell food if they have anything else but chicken on their menu

Anyway. This thread is derailing and I got the advice I was looking for. Kind of like panning for gold when you're asking for advice on 4chan though, gotta get through alot of dirt until you find any gold.
Just happened to be lucky this time and found what I wanted.

OP out
>>
>>675718531
So yes, the symbolism in Movies is real as fuck. And it is ther eto provide us a powerful message. And people wake up slowly. I have been in an organization that encourages people to wake up. The numbers are growing, especially in europe. The Civil war in europe won't be as bloody as the US, because we don't have that many guns.
I wish we don't have one... but we need one. Democracy corruptet to a point where a revolution is necessary. Psychopathy is necessary for societies, they are like the preprogrammed death of cells, so new ones can come after it. We experience evil shit... everyone who suffers doesnt deserve it. But believ eme there ar epeople who are working on raising awareness... people are just so Terrified about the truth they escape into TV/PC/alcohol.
If i hav eto predict sometihng civil war may take place sometime within the next 10 years
>>
>>675719314
And thats what the many Stars are for... once shit is going down, they will be the Leaders of the resistance. They are the Faces of Peace. Trust them. Artists are the most empathic beeings on this world.
>>
File: eat shit.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>675699890
/thread

eat shit OP
>>
decide our mascot fam

>>675717823
>>675717823
>>675717823
>>
>>675719599
I WANT YOU, MY FRIENDS TO GATHER, FOR THE WAR THAT HAS TO COME, THE WAR TO END THE SLAVERY OF HUMANITY, THE WAR TO FACE REALITY AGAIN, WE DISCONNECTED OURSELFES FROM REALITY, AND WE REACHA POINT WHERE WE CANT KEEP RUN AWAY FROM OUR OWN SOCIETY. WE ARE AT A BOILING POINT. PREPARE GUYS. I AM FOR REAL AS I CAN BE.
>>
>>675697474
This whiny babybullshit that people only like me cause of my money.. Is a symptom of low intelligence and extreme narcissism. You are a moron sir. Wtf does it matter why people like you. They only like me cause in funny.. They only like me cause im charming..they only like me cause im good looking. They only like me cause of my money. People like others for a wide variety of reasons. Only self involved unintelligent fags like you spend time searching for some sort of noble reason behind conecting with others. Hey loser who the fuck cares why people contect with you. Stop being such a dolt and enjoy yourself. Stop thinking you are smart enough to figure things out. Your so fucking stupid you want to kill yourself because your best friends liked you cause you had money. What if they like you cause you were a good time... And then you stopped being a good time. Of course the wouldnt like you anymore you fucking dense dolt. Grow up.. Grow a pair and stop your fucking whinning. If you want friendships built on something noble.... How bout you start by being a noble friend you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>675720040
There is alot more symbolism in Movies than you think...starting from the blowing horn of apocalypse in the movie Inception, to newer movies... If I'm correct this is actually a symbolic countdown to the 12 Apocalyptic Riders. It is not the end of the world.... the world will be reborn. The US will fall, China will suffer the same Greed as the US did... Europe will have harder times, but happier ones, since they already seperated form their dependancy from oil. China might fall one day due to failed environmental policy... The 3rd World War won't be hot... Most countries will break from the inside, the lines will be blurry so noone dares to use Atomic bombs.
>>
Soldier on.
Even when life seems all set and done, no one knows what's ahead until they get there, even if at the moment what lied ahead turned out rather shitty.
Your life sounds stable enough, and some would envy that. It means you can actually go outside and see what the hell's out there.
You've undeniably heard it before, but it's all good, especially from your standpoint.
But if you want actual answers, get a hobby, meet new people, rekindle old relationships.
Be audacious and go out there and do whatever in the world you want to.
Just be sure death's not a key factor in any of it, eh?
>>
>>675697474
Reported to FBI. Get well soon anon.
>>
>>675697474
You gotta stop being a little bitch. People, a lot of people have it waaaaaay worse than you. Stop complaining
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.