How do I stop hurting /b/ros?
We'd been together 9 months.
Makesure you take that very picture and post that shit EVERYWHERE. Make sure her friends see it, her Co workers, her boss, her family. EVERYONE. Slut shame that bitch then laugh at her. Don't let her see you rfeelings.
Tell her it's okay. She deserves to be pleasured by a great cock. Then just be there for her to provide shelter and food. He can live with you guys if he pleases. They get the master bedroom and you cook and clean for them
Lost the only one that made me happy. 3 and a half years of dating i loved her so much. I was saving up for a ring and she decided i was bad for her apparently. I stayed be her through everything. She almost died twice, her migraines that affected her every waking moment through any of her problems. We rode atvs together went shooting together she even had an xbox. I was talking to her for hours everyday. She was the only thing that made me forget how much i hated myself. For the six and a half years i knew her, i was the happiest ive ever been. She was my best friend before she was my love, so when she left it left an even bigger hole. I only tried to do anythingvin life to make her happy, i wanted our future to be bright. Now with her gone i have no drive to do anything. Im failing college, debatingvon technical school for welding but not sure. Only thing im sure about is that everytime i think of her i die alittle more inside. I tried to kill myself but my glock misfired. (Light primer strike) So at this point all i do is play magic, d&d, or drink to forget about her. The only reason i havent tried to kill myself again is because my aunt would be devastated. I live with her and she has been the one to help me out my entire life. My mom lives a town over, but they are the only family i have. I cant hurt them but i cant live with the pain..
Sorry if personal blog i just havent said this to anyone and i cant take it anymore. Figured a bunch of anon assholes would just laugh or skip over but at least i said it
Reflect on how she now has AIDS. It'll keep you from wanting her back, and it's funny, too.
Grow up. Don't be obsessed. Get your mind clear and find a path to happiness.
how many times did you post this bait thread today OP?
I know you're lying. Glocks do not misfire, liar.
Might be the ammo, was a pmc bronze .40 s&w. Ive had alot of misfires honestly. I brought it to a glock gunsmith and he said he doesnt know, if anything i have to send it in to the company. I have a picture of the gun, cant post because too large and not sure how to downsize since im on mobile
Thought I'd seen the last of this picture.
I knew it was too good to be true.
Here's how to stop hurting, applicable to all anons:
- Focus. Remember, you were you before you met her, and will remain so even after. It's time to return back to who you were, because we all changed to adapt our lives to accustom theirs. Right? Well, let's get back on track. This relationship was a mere side plot. Back onto the story!
- Things could be worse, or could have gotten much worse. You weren't married. You don't have kids. No mortgage. No income splitting. These are all ties that you don't even have to deal with yet, so you have that gigantic burden free from your shoulders. Let me tell you that missing a gf is much more comfortable than working your ass off to regain lost or damaged credit, ontop of losing half of your shit to lawyers, custody, and other bullshit.
- Adventure. Not just yourself, but with friends. Or look at it this way: You are now free to do most shit, as opposed to checking in with someone to see if it's okay, or if they'd like to join you. Movies, concerts, sports, whatever. You're you, not a part of a pair that needs to do everything together. Enjoy and absorb the adventure without having to worry if someone else is.
- The excitement of finding a new love, whether it's materialistic, another person, or something to do. Once you do, the last girl will be a distant memory, only brought up while masturbating in bed in all likelihood.
- More time to perfect your career or hobby. When you find that "someone" you tend to want to settle down. Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to do so, but you should live more comfortably when you have a solid job, decent home, etc. - just no need to rush. She's a kid. You're a kid. You still have some fucking up to do before you can 'fuck it up' so to speak.
I'd recommend just jacking off to porn, focus on your life and what you want to do - not with whom you NEED to do it with. They'll join you when they see what/who you are. Why rush or fake that, anon?
I got nothing to do with the bait. Just see an opportunity and take it
It never stops.
4 years after my ex and I split, and I still think about her.
I loved her, enough to get engaged - but she didn't love me. I only found out after I asked her to marry me, she thought we were guaranteed to get married and all that shit.
She never cheated though, she just didn't give a shit about me, my family, my friends or anything I liked.
The hardest part was realizing I was just being used as welfare/ a caretaker.
Just do something, anything to occupy yourself.
Stash, I hope you and Johnny have a shitty relationship and he beats you.
He was all you ever talked about, and I hated that you pretended to be my 'soul mate'. Fuck you
i legit thought until recently that i'd never get over my ex, that she'd always have a place in my heart. i could envision myself still thinking of her and wanting her back for the rest of my life. some part of me still wants her but i no longer miss her, nor do i pine for her. all i have now are good memories, more wisdom and a better understanding of how to find the g spot.
god speed OP, we all make it in the end.