[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went through some old facebook messages from 3-4 years ago

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 2016-03-24-11-40-44-1506129739.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-24-11-40-44-1506129739.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
I went through some old facebook messages from 3-4 years ago and damn, I was a creep.

Im 27 now, have a stable job and a girlfriend. if I can impart any advice on anyone.. Go on dates, treat women with respect, be a nice guy but not a #niceguy, act mature, take rejection in stride (if they aren't interested, then you're not meant to be -find someone who likes you for you), don't cheat and try not to lie, have confidence in yourself because you are a good person, if you can't dance, learn. Listen to your father... he fucked your mom. Bang sluts if you want, but it gets lonely and isolating after a while. A girlfriend or wife can be a teammate. Two people can tackle problems better than one.
>>
kys normie
>>
>>675641182

Kys?
>>
File: RzhEg9N.png (116KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RzhEg9N.png
116KB, 1024x1024px
Lol what changed?
>>
File: Leak.jpg (43KB, 337x508px) Image search: [Google]
Leak.jpg
43KB, 337x508px
< 26 > My present :) http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/eYapRNjL/file.html
>>
I'm just trying to help, wish I would have taken advice like this earlier. Just imparting wisdom from my own failures. Thought it might be beneficial. Fuck me, right?
>>
>>675641320

I'd guess it begs you to commit a hero.
>>
>>675640931
I have a problem with lying about small stuff, and I've been working on being more honest about everything. I'm more worried about people not liking why I do things or what I do, so I try to hide it, and it interfered with more than one relationship. Lying gets you nowhere, so definitely be truthful
>>
>>675641647
*An
>>
>>675641457

Living and learning. Self-exploration, finding what's important to me.
>>
I can echo OPs words. Hell I was such a 'nice guy' that I was (still am I guess) primarily attracted to children. Never acted on it, but really it was out of an extreme feeling of inferiority.

I'm now with a woman who knows I like children and accepts me (again, would never act on it). We can have kinky albeit legal sex, and I don't develop deep crushes on like 5yos now. They're still sexy but eh, what can you do?

All it required was a slight change in perspective. Hell I didn't think I could ever be attracted to a woman, but there it is.
>>
>>675641758

Good on you man. I'm still the same way. Don't be embarrassed for things that you like.
>>
>>675641791

kys
>>
>>675641948

Troll
>>
>respect women

Anything a woman can do a man can do better. They hit 16 and then don't mature any further. They make excuses and shift blame so it's easier for them to accept their self delusions. Women are crazy hormonal wrecks barely good enough to raise children. There is a very small minority of women who understand the concepts of honour and integrity which allow them to be decent people.

So tell me Op, why should I respect that?

>inb4 permavirgin, severalgirkfriends and years of experience with these creatures is how I know this.
>>
>>675641991
>>675641983
Two different kinds of people
>>
>>675641758

One of my bigger mistakes was trying to compartmentalize my romantic life, my social life, my family life. They have to blend for success.
>>
>>675642176

Does your mother, sisters fall into that category?
>>
>>675642105
It's a true fucking story. Why would you presume I'm a troll? What are more pathetic than men that literally fall in love with children, after all? And yet I found a way to deal with it that helps. Just trying to help all the other pedos here man, and there are plenty
>>
>>675642296
That's what I'm working on now actually, except for the social life. I don't have one haha. I'm trying to get my mom to finally accept the girl I'm with, and that comes with telling her the truth about her and how I actually feel. Apparently the girl hated my mom, but now that she's able to talk to her and I'm not trying to keep her from ruining it because of my mom, they're getting along pretty well aparently, and I don't think I've ever been happier. TL;DR, let your mom meet the girl you like if you're serious about it
>>
>>675640931
Another older anon here, everything you say is truth. I do think that the meaninglessness of constant casual sex is something you need to experience to understand, though. It's fun and gratifying until one morning you wake up next to yet another stranger and suddenly it isn't any more.
>>
>>675642497

Nevermind, didn't think you were serious. Thought you were trying to derail the thread.
>>
>>675642296

This 100 percent.
>>
Bump, more people need to hear ops words.
>>
>>675642443

Answer this Mr. Jaded Redpill
>>
>>675643441

Kys too normie
>>
>>675640931
Hi OP. I can manage to ask girls out and make them laugh, have a conversation, etc. but I don't know how to break the romantic barrier? It feels weird when I try to do it. I've never had a girlfriend. I just don't know what to say.
>>
>>675642176
I'm sorry dude. You sound pretty miserable. Have you ever considered that the problem might be with you, and not with 99% of woman on earth?

BTW, how do you define honor and integrity? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>675642443

Sister yes, fucking useless 2 infant kids all she does is shout at them. Mother pretty much failed at that too.
>>
>>675643622
I'm sorry you're miserable in life, but why would I kill myself when you're the one who's unhappy? Is it really wise to cloak yourself in this 'fuck everyone who isn't as fucked up as me' attitude? I mean, go nuts, but in the long run, you're setting yourself up for a hard fall.
>>
>>675643970
You are just unfortunate, I grew up with a warm and caring mother and 2 very well-behaved sisters. If anything, I am the black sheep.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-19-14-03.png (220KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-19-14-03.png
220KB, 1440x2560px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>675643822

Doing the right thing even if it doesn't benefit you, standing up for what you believe in, taking responsibility for yourself and your actions, abhorring adultery and lying, that kind of thing. Sounds cringey as fuck when its typed out.
>>
>>675643649

Don't think of it as a routine or things that you have to check off a checklist, make this move leads to the next, etc. Keep going out and if you like each other the moment will happen. Drop the anxiety, dates are supposed to be fun.
>>
Who let the fag normies into 4chan? This thread needs gore!!!!
>>
>>675644409
There are plenty of women like that man. You just haven't met them yet
>>
>>675641645
Samesies
>>
>>675644638
How long have you been here? 4chan has changed, and you haven't noticed yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 302x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 302x182px
Op is posting common knowledge yet my threats 404 in minutes
>>
>>675641991
kys normie
>a hero
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>675642176
>They hit 16 and then don't mature any further
Lol what kind of hoodrat tweakers are you hanging out with?
>>
OP here, don't take this as a transformative thing where I'm perfect now and im looking down from my tower. I've got issues too... i just thought that this is good advice because i stumbled my way into learning it.
>>
My dad is an addict. Can't trust the dude. Still like him but I now just assume he's lying. The rest is agreeable enough though.
>>
>>675645500

Alanon says to distance yourself until he has sobriety and is in recovery.
>>
File: 2016-01-03_00002.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03_00002.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
>>675644670

No, they are an incredibly small minority. Less than 1% small. And I dont feel like sifting through hundreds of shitty excuses for human beings to find them.

To answer a few more points, I dont Hate women. I'm not angry with them, or bitter, I've been cheated on, been in abusive relationships, I look at women the same way I would a 5 year old, because I know that their emotional maturity is about the same. They cant handle anything more stressful than cooking dinner, I just know what to expect with women.

I will give them the same chance at a job that I would a man if I think they could handle it, but honestly, they are weak willed and give into their desires much easier than men would, even if it means it will eventually hurt other people.

Now I recognize the exceptions, I've met a few of them, I know women are capable of tremendous feats, I recognize Marie Curie or Mother Theresa just to name 2, but statistically women have a much lower level of potential than men.

So I will not respect a woman until she has earned it, and I know damn well that given the first opportunity, she will disregard everything she's ever known and loved for a better position in life, so I consider than respect on loan

. Just so you know, 8-15% of children weren't fathered by their supposed biological fathers, and 45-55% (depending on region) of women have cheated. So theres a decent chance that your mother is a lying whore and your dad isn't even your dad, and whenever you gf or wife someone, theres a 50/50 chance you're kissing her an hour after she swallowed some other dudes cum.
>>
>>675643970
Well it's good that you can face the fact your mother failed at raising you. We all have. Maybe take some responsibility and try to raise yourself up to the level of a functioning adult who isn't slanging half of humanity and his family on anon forums?
>>
>>675640931

Oldfag here. Actual fag too. This is true took me way too long to learn this as well. I may have had extra obstacles being closet in the 80s. But this applies to gay men too.
>>
>>675644456
It's just that after a few dates I wasn't sure if there was just no chemistry or if she wasn't interested, so I decided not to ask her out any more. We barely interact in classes and if I were to ask to walk her to class or anything like that it might have seemed a bit needy.
>>
>>675645821
The math is strong with this one
>>
>>675645821
One important thing is to just not jump in to a relationship with any woman that will have you just because you're lonely. There are special women in the world, but they need to be found. I'm sorry you've had super shitty experiences though. It could've happened to anyone.
>>
File: My disgust.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
My disgust.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>675646198
>There are special women in the world, but they need to be found.

That was literally, the second line of my post. Did you even read that far nigger? Do you have ADD?
>>
>>675646010

Not who you are responding to but more communication in your relationships is needed.
>>
Don't put your life on Facebook.
>>
>>675646635
Your estimates are way off because you had an abusive childhood, so you're just giving up. It's not as bleak as you think. That is my point.
>>
>>675646767

Op here, I very much second this.
>>
OP here again. Watch how many times you say "I" this, and "I" that. Look at a recent convo. Relationships are reciprocal.
>>
>>675646705

Like what? "I like you"?, "I think you're pretty"?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.