[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove that the world isn't flat. Pro tip you can

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1456603186589.jpg (54KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
1456603186589.jpg
54KB, 1620x854px
Prove that the world isn't flat. Pro tip you can
>>
Because I've climbed a hill before. If it was flat their wouldn't be hills Mr. Dummy.
>>
>>675633447

checkm8
>>
if the world was a flat disk accelerating upwards at 9.8 m/s^2, then it would still have gravity across the disk. At the edges of the disk, this would pull everything sideways. since that is not the case on our planet and gravity is the same everywhere, our world is flat.
>>
>>675634524
maybe it's just moving down?
>>
nobody believes in the 9.8m/s accelerating disk; it's just propaganda created by the controlled opposition flatearthsociety.org to mislead people to thinking that the flat earth is illogical and dumb. in reality, gravity doesn't exist. things fall or float depending on density. a rock falls to the ground because it's denser than the air. a piece of wood floats upwards if you put it in water, because water is denser than wood.
>>
File: anything_stupid.jpg (2MB, 3000x2388px) Image search: [Google]
anything_stupid.jpg
2MB, 3000x2388px
>>675633255
perception is all in the beholder..
>>
Just build a rocket and fly into space to see it yourself faggot
>>
>>675635166
Explain a plastic bag
>>
The earth looks flat even from space: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
>>
I know this is bait, but what is the benefit of keeping this knowledge out of the publics eyes?
>>
>>675635166
explain an air plane

>checkm8
>>
>>675635861

People are always asking "why do they do this", I mean other than the obvious profit margin motive? NASA being the biggest black budget black hole in existence, sucking in over 30 billion dollars of taxpayer money for the fake moon landings alone, nowadays hundreds of billions of dollars, and not just NASA but RASA and all the other fake space organisations around the world, giving CGI images for hundreds of billions of dollars. This modern-atheist-big-bang-heliocentric-globe-earth-chance-evolution paradigm spiritually controls humanity by removing god, or any sort of intelligent design, and replaces purposeful, divine creation with haphazard random cosmic coincidence. And so, by removing earth from the motionless centre of the universe, these masons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference. If the earth is the centre of the universe then the ideas of god, creation and a purpose for human existence are resplendent, but if the earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars and billions of galaxies, then the ideas of god, creation and a specific purpose for earth and human existence become highly implausible. So by surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist sun worship not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism. If there's no god then everyone's just an accident and all that really matters is me, me, me. They've turned Madonna, the mother of god, into "the material girl living in a material world", their rich, powerful corporations with their slick sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their science, vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, watch their movies, all sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism.
>>
>>675635166
Example of someone who should not live
>>
File: itsperfect.jpg (29KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
itsperfect.jpg
29KB, 395x387px
>>675636498
I didnt know this was a ylyl thread
>>
File: _88758976_horsetweedtwopa.jpg (35KB, 624x415px) Image search: [Google]
_88758976_horsetweedtwopa.jpg
35KB, 624x415px
Holy fucking shit would you look at that. Real time video of the fucking round earth.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.