[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

So I had this debate with my gay brother today. Hopefully you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 19

So I had this debate with my gay brother today. Hopefully you guys can settle this:

There's a bill about to be passed in Georgia. The bill basically protects churches from being forced to perform gay weddings or other services for gays. I supported gay marriage and thought the law should recognize them as married.

But in this case I support the church's right to tell gays they don't have to do anything for them, and they can fuck off. He said a church is just like a business, and it's no different from a restaurant refusing to serve black people.

WHO IS RIGHT?
>>
both of you are right.
>>
>wanting to get married in a church that hates your guts
>wanting to give businesses and churches more power
Both sides are fucking stupid. This bill has more than just churches denying gay marriage. It's so loosely worded that even a business can deny a gay person from walking in.
Gay people shouldn't be so ass blasted the religion they worship considers them abominations. Just get the damn certificate and have a private wedding if you really want one. Ceremonies mean nothing.
>>
Well I for one think a restaurant or any other business should be able to decline their services, so I don't like the fact that churches should be forced.
>>
As long as you can get (gay) married in a secular institute recognised by the state there shouldn't be a problem.
This is just trolling the church , and the small amount of gay christians this applies to should renounce their religion instead.
>>
>>675631786

we can't both be right. Either churches have the power to tell gays to fuck off or they dont

>>675631845
>>675631845
Yeah I kinda figured as much. But when you think about it, how would the establishment even know they were gay unless they were acting like queens or were showing PDA. I don't mind PDA, but loud feminine gays I find annoying.
>>
>>675631984

> this is just trolling the church

This is exactly what I'm thinking. I'm beginning to think that gays got what they wanted, and now they are not satisfied they just want to keep demanding more shit from society to make them feel as comfortable as possible.
>>
>>675631473

a church is a religious organisation, it can have any rules it wants, it can say you cant enter their church wearing red on thursdays, its assumed to be a indipendent religious institution, under the whole freedom of religion thing, if someone doesnt like it he or she goes to another church, its not a fucking gass station

the fact that such homophobic bullshit is completely against the spirit and logic of the actual gospels is another thing
>>
>>675632372

Well what if a church starts saying they don't want any hispanic immigrants to enter the building, or blacks, or women?

Is it different?
>>
>>675632263
Well... Look at it this way.

To some, religion is seen as a vital service. Like schools, hospitals, libraries, etc.. All of those places do not discriminate, nor should they. If all churches in the area began denying gays from entering, then essentially gay people are losing a vital service to them. And since this bill also includes pretty much everyone under the blue moon, even businesses can deny gay people on the grounds that said religious business is OFFENDED by their appearance and lifestyle. And what if that business provided a service no one else provided?

The bill is stupid. But it can backfire on them. If my business was in Georgia, I would discriminate against Christians. Make them pay more and say it's because I'm collecting dues for heaven from them. Best part is it's a sin to deny you're a Christian. No, I actually wouldn't do this but the same principle applies. It's stupid as fuck.
>>
Sharia law
>the christofascist kind
>>
>>675632628

no its not

its religion

some church somewhere can claim they have a sacred theological text dictated to their seers, in like, enochian, that teaches them a sacred and esotheric truth about haplogroups so only people of specific haplogroups can enter the temple on certain days of the week based on biblical astrology or the temple is being defiled

im caricaturing it but you get the point, you cant tell a religious group what it can or cannot do with its space and property, maybe the religion says women cant enter the church after menstruation, you cant claim this is discrimination because its a religious dogma, you cant force them to change it or youre oppresing them and fucking with their civil rights
>>
>>675631473
you, we have the same in england
>>
It's simple, OP.

It's not right for 2 gay people to get married in a church. The Bible prohibits man on man/woman on woman action. The church is right to refuse to marry gay people because it's wrong according to God. There.
>>
>>675631473
reminder: White people historically used the bible to justify racism.
>>
>>675631473
Basically OP, you're gay
>>
>>675631473
Whatever erodes freedom is bad. Go from there.
>>
>>675633807
/thread
>>
>>675633841

Until the 1930's businesses had the "freedom" to employ people for 16 hours a day with no overtime, and employ 8 year olds to work.
>>
>>675633773
Reminder: other white people used the Bible to justify emancipation.
>>
>>675631473
The argument is that Churches perform weddings because marriage is a Christian sacrament, and so it is held in a church and made official by God in His house.

The sacrament of marriage is between a man and a woman in the Church's eyes, any other type of marriage is illegitimate and cannot be made official by the Church otherwise it's a complete sin and completely against their doctrine.

And yeah, they're not hiring anyone so it's not like a business. They're not preventing them from employment or "marriage" in this case, they're just following the principles their Church was founded on. I agree with the state's bill even though I'm not religious.
>>
Can a synagogue refuse to marry two Muslims? Should you force the Rabbi to marry them?
>>
You're right op. The gays can marry elsewhere.
>>
>He said a church is just like a business, and it's no different from a restaurant refusing to serve black people

Basically your brother is right. The church is a buisness, thus, like other business, they should follow the law, and marry gay people.

Gay rights supporter here, and an Atheist, for you faggots who wondered.

>inb4 you're gay

im not.
>>
>>675631473
A church is not a business. It says in the Bible and any other holy scripture that being a faggot is wrong. You can't force them to do anything. Your brother is an uberfaggot and like all faggots is out of touch with reality. What, they going to change the bible because it hurts homo feelings? Fuck your brother, Preferably in his ass. Get pics and post video.
>>
if it's just churches he's right. if it's any place of worship you're right.
>>
>>675634236
it used to be a christian thing, but nowadays, to be marries has more of a goverment sens to it. tax releave etc and so on. the church has very little to do with it now other to than marry in a church
>>
Well I think churches should do gay marriages. Otherwise they've betrayed the bible.
>>
>>675631473
Not completely true. A restaurant as a for-profit organization cannot refuse any person by law. A church cannot either, since they are basically a special case of non-profit but do receive tax cuts.

That being said, federal law overrides state law, so even if Georgia passes this bill, it would still be illegal to do so on a federal level
>>
>>675632628
They should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. Why should a pastor be obligated to marry someone he doesn't wish too? Why should the government have the power to force a man to perform a religious ceremony against his will? This isn't a pharmacist denying birth control, it's a priest performing a religious ritual. Of course he should be allowed to deny faggots.

There is definitely no shortage of churches willing to marry gay people. When a gay person forces this issue; uses the legal system to force a church to marry them, it's not about the best marriage anymore. It's not about love. It's about the continued demolition of Christian values with the steamroller of cultural Marxism.

Why is it always the Christians that need to change their beliefs to suit the current year meme? No one is ever fucking with the Muslims and the Jews over their conservative practices. Nope. Just a way for liberals to attack white Christians.

When I see these same liberals daring to speak out against Islamic practices then I will take them seriously. Which will never happen because the Muslims aren't white, so the left won't dare say a word about them.
>>
Churches should have the right to refuse -anyone- .
Gays shouldn't be an exception.

I was also in favor of gay marriage but the only thing they're entitled to is the ability to get married, if your brother thinks churches are like a business, well businesses get to choose their clients.
>>
>>675634507
Lev 20:13 If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

Letting you live and suck dicks is betraying the bible.
>>
As long as it is called a Civil Union on paper and not a Holy Marraige, there should be no problems
>>
>>675634614
>why is no one attacking muslims or jews

That's because muslims and jews barely have, if any presence when it comes to USA Law.
Christianity has heavily influenced laws all around the US, therefore when changing them, the religion gets pulled into question.


I agree with Churches being able to deny whoever they want, and steamrolling them is not the answer but fuck man you're blind.
>>
>>675631473
Both churches and businesses should be able to tell anyone to fuck off for any or no reason. You don't need a church to get married anyway, so who cares?
>>
>>675634676
how to into jesus died for sins plox?
>>
>>675634676
leviticus was 1 set of rules for 1 set of jews to follow so they didn't get ass fucked by god's wrath while wandering in the desert like a bunch assholes
>>
>>675631473
Yeah churches shouldn't be forced to marry fags if they don't want to. Fags are trying to bite off more than they can chew and then mask it as "muh equality".
>>
>>675635039
You can't be a thief. You can't be a killer. You have to stop. Being a faggot doesn't mena you can't be saved. It just means after you are saved you can't be a faggot anymore. He told every one of them "Go and sin no more". Not, "Go to the gay bar some more."
>>
>>675631473
Church is right. There is a sepperation between Church and state, a Church is a solely religious environment and that religion is christianity, where marriage is between man and woman only according to the bible.
>>
File: ozz.jpg (22KB, 409x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ozz.jpg
22KB, 409x276px
Force is always wrong regardless of who does it. Start from there.
>>
>>675631473
If a religious institution believes homosexuality is a sin, forcing them to perform a marriage ceremony between homosexuals is a violation of their freedom of religion.

It would be like forcing Muslims to eat pork.

That being said, a state can not say that the union between homosexuals is illegal. That violates the rights of those people.

They simply have to find a religious institution that is willing to perform the marriage or have a non-religious ceremony.
>>
>>675631473
Religion is about belief, right? So find a religion that believes scissoring and fudge packing are ok. Why would you go to a church that believes different than you? It's like a Muslim going into a Christian church and being offended that the women aren't wearing sheets over their heads.
>>
>>675634676
Don't quote the old testament as "evidence." It was overwritten by "Jesus' love," I'm an athiest and I know this; you Christians should know this.
>>
>>675631473
You are right.
In my state, all you have to do is hang a sign that says
> this business reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
Obviously, you will be suited for saying "no we don't serve blacks" or anything equally stupid.
You can't force a religion to accept your beliefs. I'm all for gays doing whatever they want (I couldn't care less) until they want to force their beliefs on others.
If gay people can't accept that, they are just hypocrites. If you want people to accept your choices in life, you owe them the same respect.
>>
>>675635209
He also didn't say, "Worship me, for I shall pray the gay away."
>>
>>675632372
Paul didn't think ANYONE should get married because the END IS NIGH

Read the fucking bible moran
>>
>>675631473
A church is not like a business, it's like a private club.
A church can refuse to even let you in for simply not liking your face. Churches are privately owned properties, and the fact that religious groups are somewhat organized, and have a set of rules and traditions doesn't mean they operate like corporations or businesses.
>>
>>675635631
It doesn't go away. It's your burden. Some people have autism, some people like to hurt other people, some people cheat on thier wives, and some people are gay. It is just the nature of the beast. You have to earn your way. Fighting your base instincts is what makes humans human. Like I used to be thief, stealing sometimes seems like it would be fun, but it's wrong. If you use your dick spraying cum from rubbing between flesh as a measure of natural, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>675635953
>doesn't mean they operate like corporations or businesses.
See> Holy Roman Catholic Church
>>
I don't think you should force any business to serve anyone. But a church isn't even a business, it's their religion. Are you supposed to tell these christians that they aren't allowed to practice and worship how they want, even if it is discriminatory? Gays can get married legally and they can always have their own private wedding. It doesn't affect them at all, they're just being queens who think that the govt. can force other people to accept them. Now I accept gay people and if I were the head of a religious institution I would still marry them but that doesn't mean you have to force Billy Bob Joe and his family to watch two queers kiss
>>
>>675631473
Does the churches get any special benefits from the government? Maybe pay less tax or something like that?

In that case they should just shut the fuck up and do what the government tells them to do.
>>
What my opinion is does not matter. Gay relationships are wrong, stated in the Bible. Does God hate anyone specifically? No. He just hates some of the things we do. A straight person is no better than a gay person. We all fall short. Everyone seems to find their own path of religion that suits themselves. Btw, a rainbow is a reminder to God to not flood the earth again. I don't know why people use it as a gay pride symbol. Odd.
>>
An actual interesting question fag.
Churches are 501 c3's for the most part and if they want to exclude im not sure where that lies but would assume civil rights law of 1964.
But if they want to be a business they will have to drop their 501c3 status as a non profit.
Churches are vastly tax exempt and any case challenging freedom of faggotness in merits of biz or charity are very well defined.
Theres no fuckin way that case has a chance.
>>
>>675636355
Satan has a sense of humor. He makes all of them use symbols they don't fully understand to mock those smart enough to know the difference.
>>
Good luck Georgia.
Disney has said they will stop ALL film projects (permanently) in Georgia if the bill passes (georgia is currently used for alot of projects).
NFL has said georgia will NEVER host the superbowl or have any major football event if bill passes.
Coca-Cola is also planning a boycott, meaning all current jobs im georgia will be moved out of state.
Other major organizations are thinking about doing the same.

Good luck finding a job in Georgia if bill passes. Whatever jobs are still there will be flooded with applicants.
Georgia football team will have to play with themselves, but i guess that isn't too different from how it is now.

So good luck Georgia.
>>
>>675631473
The state and the government should not be involved. If someone refuses to marry dykes and fags then they can go somewhere else.

Just like if someone refuses to serve black people at a restaurant I can assure the market will deal with it sufficiently.
>>
File: index.png (2KB, 241x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.png
2KB, 241x209px
>>675636327
All Churches are tax exempt.
For some Churches that is the entire reason they exist at all.

I don't know that I would force them to perform a wedding but I might require that they allow a wedding to be performed on their tax exempt property. Honestly though I never supported "Gay Marriage" To force a particular venue to allow one to have a ceremony there. I supported Gay Marriage to provide equal legal benefits to any cohabiting couples.

Just as a side note of interest:
I am a former Priest who is Gay but celibate.
>>
>>675636355
>Does God hate anyone specifically? No. He just hates some of the things we do.

Someone hasn't read their Bible.
>>
a church is nothing like a buissness, it doesn´t even have to pay any taxes, and it doesn´t offer any service for money so the church has no legal base to deny to marry someone
>>
>>675631473
I view it in a hobbsian way. What is the greatest good, for the greatest number? If a church is forced to marry a gay couple, they believe they are basically condemning themselves to hell. If a gay couple can't get married in a church, they have to find another venue. Which does more harm?
Regardless of how you feel about the whole heaven/hell thing, the church believes it. So, you are talking about eternal damnation vs shopping around. Which does more harm? That is why, although I'm totally down with gay marriage, I can't condone forcing churches to participate.
>>
>>675636768
Mo he is pretty much correct.

God hates action that are evil choices that are evil and those who ARE evil. But if you choose to side with and be loyal to God he will forgive almost anything. (Except Blasphemy of the Spirit, and most have no idea what that actually means.)
>>
>>675637143
Blashphemy of the Spirit is saying a miracle you witnessed was not from god, but from Satan. You didn't live when Jesus walked the earth, you're safe, fam.
>>
>>675637143
>and those who ARE evil

So he does hate some people specifically...?
>>
>>675637053
Oops, meant Bentham, not Hobbes. Sorry, kinda drunk.
>>
>>675636527
>Disney has said they will stop ALL film projects (permanently) in Georgia if the bill passes (georgia is currently used for alot of projects).
>NFL has said georgia will NEVER host the superbowl or have any major football event if bill passes.
>Coca-Cola is also planning a boycott, meaning all current jobs im georgia

What a bunch of fucking cunts. The church isn't a government building, they are a religious chapter and if their law discourages homosexuality who the fuck is a cartoon, soda and football company to decide it's wrong that the government isn't forcing them to go against their religious beliefs?

What a bunch of cunts. Fucking retards don't even know what they're arguing about anymore, that isn't pro gay rights, it's pro gay. Fuck them.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 600x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 600x629px
>>675631473
>tfw faganon
>tfw every time someone knows my sexuality on this site ignores me until i deliver boypussy
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opposite sexuality.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my sexuality at any cost if i want to interact with you

4chan a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

>and4 "boypussy or gtfo attention whore"
>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your sexuality, dont say it"

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do gay things or i acted like a fag)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

You guys are really hideous sometimes you know
>>
>>675631473
Why would gay people want to marry through a church?
>>
>>675635775

he only stated that as a personal opinion, and added that those who feel the need should get married to save themselves from greater sin, ease their suffering and whatnot

off course none of the new testament would agree with same sex marriage

but the notion of forbiding people, ostracizing them and casting people away is conrary to the logic of the whole teaching

they should, if they practice their own religion, ''hate the sin not the sinner'', and actualy embrace gay people and help them deal with it

that said theres no way anyone can force a church to perform a marriage, except maybe if there was a total war and were all back in midieval times
>>
>>675637603
Esau, Nimrod, Nebachnezzar, and I'm sure many others. He does hate people, and he does love some people more. David killed another guy's wife and was allowed to live, he was the king. Lost his firstborn, though and had his house cursed. His family was incestous after that.
>>
>>675636743
>I might require that they allow a wedding to be performed on their tax exempt property

What an asinine point. Should we require churches to allow satanic rituals because they are tax exempt? Oh they don't pay taxes so they should do what we say. That's bullshit.
>>
>>675631473
I'm gay and believe that marriage is a religious right, not a general human right, so the final decision is up to the religion as a whole. Should be up to a few government liberals, shouldn't be up to one grumpy homophobic twat in an expensive building.
>>
>>675637350
That is the common meaning of the term.
But it is as with most human definitions. Wrong.
You are correct though you can not yet commit blasphemy of the spirit. There must first occur several events.

In actual fact to commit Blasphemy of the Spirit?
You must be brought before the powers that be and then deny what the spirit compels you to say.
>>
>>675637958
We love you, anon. You're part of our fucked up family. We're your /b/ros, and if my brother is a faggot, I'm going to tease him about it until he shuts up about it, deal?
>>
>>675638448
Do you also believe the earth is 6,000 years old you retard? God hates no one, and prefers no one over anyone else.
>>
>>675631473
You're right
Tell him to stay off our churches
>>
>>675637603
Only those knowingly dedicated to Evil.
But yes.

So God said of "Esau" even before he was born.

"Jacob I loved, and Esau I hated." Malachi 1:2-3
>>
>>675638749
The earth is flat, bro. It's actualy 5650 years, 36 day, 5 hours 32 minutes and 56 seconds old and counting.
>>
>>675636743
Did you get fired for getting to close with the alter boys?
>>
>>675638749
>Psalm 11:5, "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates."

He hates people you douche.
>>
>>675637958
Nice copypasta
>>
>>675637958
I have those exact feels bro. Just stick around until something cool happens.
>>
>>675639127
>didn't get the meaning
If you love violence your soul is full of hatred hence the line
>>
>>675638536
>What an asinine point.


No, the point is if you are tax exempt or subsidized? You are a public property.

Otherwise you are welcome to run a private club or Church and pay your taxes.
>>
>>675631473
Restaurants don't get free taxes
>>
>>675639127
Ok imagine you had kids (if you don't) imagine one of those kids killed someone. Would you hate your own child? If so, good for you. If not, do you think yourself more capable of compassion than our creator?
>>
>>675639271
What is reading the bible through rose colored SJW glasses like, friend? God hates violent men, I understand what you are trying to make it mean, but it's not what it says, learn to english.
>>
>>675639125
No I quit because the Church I was involved with became little more than a "Tax Shelter".

They now offer online ordination with no other qualifiers.
>>
>>675631473
What you don't understand is that gay marriage was never about gay marriage but was always about forcing people to do things they don't want to do.
>>
>>675639340
>No, the point is if you are tax exempt or subsidized? You are a public property.

Again, you don't get to tell a religious institute they should go out of their way to do something that is against their beliefs because they don't pay taxes.
>>
>>675639440
If you kid raped and murdered your daughter in front of you, it's ok to hate them. You don't know the things Esau and others did in the dark that you will never know about.
>>
>>675639505
>sjw
Welcome reddit
>>
>>675639680
No, I just see that meme in real life squinting at bible passages trying to find some gay rights codex that everyone else missed.
>>
>>675637949
Not even gay guys with black boyfriends are this butthurt

You are the reason why they are doing what they are doing, you have no argument just slander. Times change, move on. Do you really think 50 years from now, we are still going to have these arguments? It's 2016, people are done with old conservative bullshit that just wants to put others down. I was raised Catholic in catholic school and I was taught even as a child that "God/Jesus" accepts all even gays. They are no different and deserve the same right as everyone else.

Am I Catholic though? No
Do I give a fuck about this? No
I live in California where this bullshit has been done with years ago
>>
>>675639791
I don't support gay rights though
>>
>>675639654
You're still saying hate is ok, which is a sin. You're not better than God. In order to be God,he can't hate anyone by defination
>>
>>675639650
What ever the majority decides is what will happen.

Too many mega churches that are full of shit.

More interested in profits then in prophets.

5 out of 7 Churches are false and are lead by foolish and greedy men in funny hats.

They ARE and should be subject to the Will of the Majority. (Within the confines of the Constitution of the US of course. But that too can be changed.)
>>
>>675636743
>I am a former Priest who is Gay but celibate.
That is a very interesting point. The way I understand it, the sin involved with homosexuality is essentially fornication. So being gay in itself is not really a sin, but acting upon it and having any sex outside of wedlock would be.

So, pretty damn interesting and well played.

As far as Tax Exempt status. If a church is running a business hosting wedding ceremonies and a gay couple requests their services, then the church would have to comply or cease providing for-profit wedding ceremony services.

However, if the Pastor who conducts the ceremony uses a generic sermon for every ceremony they could argue the fact that they cannot be forced to "re-write" the sermon to accommodate a gay couple.

But that argument would take place in court, and 90% of churches would be shut down before they make it to court because in-general churches are pretty broke. (not including large, well established, denominations)
>>
>>675639271
>If you love violence your soul is full of hatred hence the line

"His" is capitalized, referring to god. You're wrong, and you've embarassed yourself.

>>675639440
>If not, do you think yourself more capable of compassion than our creator?

Imagine your child genocides a race of people, why would you not then hate him?
>>
Talk about a bunch of stupid fuckin cucks. The real issue that none of you fags seem to get is why do you have to go and ask permission from the govt. to allow you to wed in the first fuckin place?
I could care less if two knob-gobblers want to pretend they are husband and wife, who the fuck cares?
But you have to go to a court house and pay money to govt. to be able to do this?
Fuck that,
You people are so fuckin stupid fighting over the wrong things in life you cannot see the trees for the forest gump bitch
>>
>>675639977
Hate is not a Sin.

There are 10 commandments.
Learn them (Thou shall not hate is NOT one of them.)

Christ certainly clarified them and commanded us to love all men as if they are our brothers.

But when it cam to forgiveness most misunderstand. He said we must forgive our brother his transgressions seven times seventy thousand times IF HE REPENTS! Repentance is the key here.
>>
>>675639977
It's not OK for US to hate. We don't posess the capacity to properly judge who is worthy of it. God does hate people.

Psalm 5:5, "The boastful shall not stand before Thine eyes; Thou dost hate all who do iniquity,"
Psalm 11:5, "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked, and the one who loves violence His soul hates."
Lev. 20:23, "Moreover, you shall not follow the customs of the nation which I shall drive out before you, for they did all these things, and therefore I have abhorred them."
Prov. 6:16-19, "There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, 19 A false witness who utters lies, and one who spreads strife among brothers."
Hosea 9:15, "All their evil is at Gilgal; indeed, I came to hate them there! Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house! I will love them no more; All their princes are rebels."
>>
>>675639943
>you have no argument just slander.

Come back when you're not making things up to suit your point of view. You're a fool and nothing you've said applies to the situation at hand. A religious institution should not be forced to go against their beliefs on their own soil because a certain thing is a hot button issue.

>Times change, move on.

YEEEEAAHH MAAAAN GET WITH THE TIMES
>>
Well strictly speaking the church is not a business, it is ran like a business but its not.
If it is partially funded by government and is exempt from tax then to me its more a public entity owned by the government. So if the governments say marry gays and they dont like it tough shit, do as the law tells you or start paying taxes and stop receiving funding then they can do what they like
>>
File: 1454459022729.jpg (26KB, 511x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454459022729.jpg
26KB, 511x340px
>>675639440
I'd probably go God on his ass and lock him in his room and flood it with water. But yeah I don't hate him or nothing.
>>
>>675640327
So if a gay person is truly sorry,its fine? Ok. You know, Jesus also said render unto Caesar that wich is Caesar's. Basically, if man makes a law, it is law.
>>
>>675634327
Ill bait lol,

The fact that you want to force a religious entity to change it's rules cuz you a special snowflakes that like it on the ass is disrepcting a big group of people and force them to change their beleivings, I would rather indoctrinate you fags inte being heterosexual.


You can not ask for respect and acceptance when you are not respecting and accepting your enviroment
>>
>>675640712
The laws of god are higher than the laws of men
>>
>>675631473

I don't have any kind of problem with homosexuals being able to marry, but the government should not force churches to perform ceremonies against their beliefs.

It is almost always a bad idea to give more power to the government.
>>
File: Leak.jpg (43KB, 337x508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Leak.jpg
43KB, 337x508px
< 11 > My present :) http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/eYapRNjL/file.html
>>
>>675633425
Vital service is not a matter of perspective. It is or it isn't. And those "some" you're talking, can go fuck themselves. I'm not even a religious person (come on! We're in the fucking 21st century!!) but those retards have the right to say "my imaginary friend is against X" and no one have the right to force them doing a fucking thing they don't want to do. So, as I already stated, those faggots can go fuck themselves with a cactus.
>>
>>675640007
>What ever the majority decides is what will happen.

Who would have thought in a democratic process that the majority would have sway over legal decisions? What a terrible point. If the majority decides that Jews should be killed that doesn't then make it not a tragedy.


>5 out of 7 Churches are false and are lead by foolish and greedy men in funny hats.

I get it, they're a cult, that shouldn't energize you to then integrate church and state.
>>
>>675640939
Kill yourself, virus fag.
>>
>>675640633

The problem is, even when there is no funding by the government, the government wants to tell churches and people what to do.

Some states don't allow smoking indoors at businesses, even if the business owes no money to the government.

Also, if the government is going to dictate what churches do like that, then churches should be freed up to endorse political candidates.
>>
>>675637949

Problem is the wording of the bill opens up for ALOT of interpretation, meaning it doesn't clearly say it's just for use in the church. If passed it can also be used to ban gays from misc. shops an restaurants.
You're pretty naive if you honestly think people won't use it for that if they can.

A change in the wording of the law, making its application clearer, would probably make most major companies relax.
>>
>>675640093
Agreed and you would be surprised how many who claim to be Christian get angry that I admit and identify myself that way. But you are exactly correct. Well it is only those small churches I would want to defend anyway. I am not really in to forcing a particular Pastor to do anything he is morally opposed to unless he or she is an obvious hypocrite. But for the places that for what ever reason some Gay person might choose to be married a Historical or significant cathedral (Like the Crystal Cathedral in Garden Grove Ca?) I would support the building being used if one applied to a list and waited their turn. Some one asked above if I think a Church should be forced to allow a Satanic Ritual? I am going to have to thnk about that. I mean that is the actual enemy of God so I might agree that it is a use far beyond what should be required.

BUT seeing as Homosexuality is ignorantly promoted as some kind of superior sin by IGNORANT Christians? I am not opposed to allowing Gay Marriage in Churches.

Marriage being the key. If 2 people want to sanctify their union I am not opposed to that.

The commandment against Adultery is mostly about promiscuity rather than gender. Most don't understand that their trend of allowing kids to have their first sexual encounter at High School prom is just about as bad as sending a kid to get laid at a bar..

Traditionally when a couple spent their first night together in the same tent they were married.
>>
>>675640821
But the only thing God says about Sodomy is that it's wrong. So, we have to view everyone who's ever had sex for any reason other than to make a child in the same light as the gays. If youve ever used birth control, or had a vasectomy, or just had sex because it feels good, you're comiting the same sin as the gays. Do you really believe badically everyone is condemed to hell?
>>
>>675640600
Pathetic b8 m8, you literally said nothing and made yourself look more autistic.

>forced
You realize they used to not marry blacks in their churches too right? Until they were "forced" too but now it's ok? Do you not get that it doesn't matter what your homophobic opinion is, they will marry gays in their church wether you bitch or not
>>
>>675633544
If you are a government official whos funding that religion then sure you can, religious dogma is not law and priests or ministers dont make laws, and if a religion wants funded it must obey the laws.

And its religious people have civil rights to believe what they want but religions themselves dont have civil rights to enforce anything at all
>>
>>675631473
Wasn't one of the reasons this country was founded was because religiousfags were being persecuted?
>>
>>675635953
Truth has been told. I'm not even religious, but this guy is right, you know?
>>
>>675641338
>Problem is the wording of the bill opens up for ALOT of interpretation,

Oh, I didn't know that. That's a completely new issue then. I would still say fuck those companies if they wanted to force churches to allow gay marriage but that isn't what's going on right now from what you're saying.
>>
>>675640712
That is correct he said several times and ways that we are to respect mankind's laws unless they violate Gods TEN commandments.

The prohibition of Homosexuality is a tradition of the Church not a commandment.

Neither Christ nor God ever said a thing about Homosexuals.

But Christ did say As it is on Earth so it shall be in Heaven. If we declare Gay Marriage legal it is. Promiscuity is still bad or unhealthy regardless.
>>
>>675631473
Pretty sure even the pope wants gays to be married in the church and even said all that old conservative crap is wrong and to accept all
>>
>>675634374

> gays are out of touch with reality

He lives in a very gay part of town, and all his friends are gay. I see this as an issue concerning his mentality on rights.
>>
>>675641708
Someone civilized... on /b/? This is madness!
>>
>>675641460
You're terrible at arguing dude. You seriously need a lot more practice. Also there is no religious doctrine that doesn't allow black people to marry under Judeo Christian law. You should stop posting and set yourself on fire, you're making a fool out of yourself in front of a bunch of fat people on computers.
>>
>>675631473
It's a matter of belief. The church doesn't believe in gay marriage. If they were forced to legally accept them, you're bordering on thought police. You can't make a law that makes churches believe in anything. You can't force the church by law to start believing Buddhism
>>
>>675641772
Not everyone is a Catholic/likes what the faggot in the big hat has to say though.
>>
File: 1457659804468.png (2MB, 2000x1620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457659804468.png
2MB, 2000x1620px
>>675631473

I support gay rights. Completely. I think it's fair to say that the religious majority of the state should not affect the everyday lives and rights of gay people.

The law should recognize them as married. Yeah. They don't need to get married at a church, and why would you want to? A wedding being a religious ceremony isn't a requirement. It's just something you can do. So with it acknowledged that gays have a right to be married on their own terms, and in saying that religious folk should leave them the fuck alone and let them live their lives without forcing religion down their throats...why the fuck are they trying to force, just as much, a Church to go along with whatever the fuck they want? A wedding. It's bullshit. It's hypocritical. They deserve a wedding, but the churches can also, just as well, do whatever the fuck they want. They can get married however else the fuck they want. They don't owe them shit.
>>
>>675641409
The sin in Sodom was not sexual that is another bad tradition of organized religion. God said he was going to destroy the 2 cities because "They hardened their hearts and became a law unto themselves." Why most who claim to be "Christians" decided that some how meant they were Gay has always confused me.

>>675640821
And God only wrote 10 laws in stone.
Perhaps adultery may apply? But that covers a lot of heterosexual sins too. Regardless men have made up all the rest of what we foolishly call "Gods" laws.
>>
>>675641409

I'm Catholic, but I'm not against gay marriage. I used to work for a place where the owners were hard-core when it came to preaching their beliefs.

I loved to shut them up by mentioning pre-marital sex and birth control being just as evil as homosexuality, since one of them got his fiancee pregnant and the other used to hook up with his ex gf every so often and bragged once about how they ran out of condoms on a long weekend once.
>>
>>675641976
I am the dichotomy of most men. As I said I am a former Priest who is gay and celibate. I understood when Christ said why do you bother your brother the mote in huis eye while ignoring the beam in your own?

I teach the law.
I struggle to follow the law.
I am not arrogant enough to think I have any right to enforce the law.
>>
How do I stop laying eggs?
>>
>>675642441
Stop putting them into your anus
>>
>>675642000
So much cringe from your autism, thinks I care about what others think, you're clearly an insecure man child then who likes to project. Trust me bro, Georgia is going to bow down and marry gays. And yes there used to be "white churches"
And black churches all the way up until the 1960s. Face the facts, this country is done with the retarded people like trying to hold on to stupid values that have nothing but hate in them. You're no better than west borro baptist and I'm pretty sure you're a trump supporter. Pathetic m8. Keep caring about what others think too ;)
>>
>>675642249
Yeah it is sad how often the really obnoxious bible thumpers are often hypocrites.
>>
>>675642144
I agree completely.
>>
>>675631845
The normal Christian denominations are tolerant to gay weddings (Catholics for example). All protestant denominations have nothing to with Christianity.
>>
>>675641409
If two men get married, they are going to sin every time they have sex. It is not right. I pass no judgement, I have a few gay friends. They aren't going to heaven, and if it hit the fan, I would have to walk past them like I didn't know them if the tribulation hit, but I would never hate them. Yeah, as sins go, it doesn't seem that bad. We all have those feelings about someone at some point in our life, whether we admit it or not. But, it is a friend love, not a romantic love. You can love your friend very much, but you aren't meant to fuck your friend. You aren't supposed to marry another man, you aren't supposed to have sex with other men. There is no marriage in the coming world because it is not needed there, nobody will try to take your wife. There is no government to appease there, no tax forms.

This little life here is very short. 10 years fly by, and there are only 5 sets left for me. If you can look at everyone you know, and look at their lives objectively, who has the better lives?

The people who follow their base instincts? Or those who do what they know is right because they know it is right?

It's not, my sin is greater than yours. It's if you have another man and you are that way, you will only sin, you will feel no remorse after that hot feeling behind your ears goes away(that's called shame), and you will just do that which is unnatural.

Why would you want to take an active stand against god? That is what forcing churches to marry you would be, and you can't see it any other way.

The world has never been a perfect place, it was not meant to be after Adam made that choice. really, it's very romantic if you think about it. He could have just not eaten the apple and let Eve die. He knew he was going to die, but he ate it anyway because he loved her. Kind of sad, really. The ancestors of us all are in hell. Because that's the rub for them, you eat it, you die. They don't get forgiveness.
>>
>>675641215
Whilst that is true and i agree with you i think if its for the betterment of people as a whole rather than small intrest groups im fine with that im only against it when it starts making things worse.

I find the whole smoking thing stupid places like bars are going outta business here in uk because you cant smoke now its your establishment and your body if you want to smoke in a bar or restraunt that allows smoking then it should be allowed just make a seperate room for non smokers.

And i disagree with your last statement, the essential services and secret services we have cant publicly endorse electrates and rightfully so, so the churches should be getting the same treatment in not being allowed to endorse, also if churches where to endorse someone they would always endorse the religious conservative/republican turning the country into a theocracy
>>
>>675642612
That is painting with a rather broad brush.

While I did say above that five of seven churches are hypocritical and lead by greedy fools in funny hats?

I am the first to admit that you can actually find a true Christian in almost every Church.

I always try to view the individuals more than the institutions.
>>
>>675631928
We tried it that way once. Jim Crow laws and black entrances and shit like that. Civilisation moved on, you old grandad sounding cunt.
>>
>>675642659
>If two men get married, they are going to sin every time they have sex.

And, again, premarital sex and birth control are just as grave of a sin.

How is it worse for two homosexuals to live a dedicated, monogamous life than for heterosexuals to divorce at a 50% rate and cheat at a 40% rate?
>>
>>675642574
You're furious and awful at making points.

>Georgia is going to bow down and marry gays

That doesn't make it right. If you are getting raped and you stop fighting it doesn't mean your rapist is correct.

>And black churches all the way up until the 1960s

There is no anti black laws in Christianity.

>stupid values that have nothing but hate in them.

I'm openly bisexual and have had sex with multiple men, and the state should have no say in a religious institution's decisions.

> I'm pretty sure you're a trump supporter.

Wrong

>Pathetic m8. Keep caring about what others think too ;)

I dont, I said that to make you mad and now you're about to break your keyboard in anger, so it worked. You're wrong bro, get over it.
>>
>>675642659
Wrong.

If they are married there is no longer a sin involved in their sexual actions.

Again you are acting as a Judge not as a fellow sinner reformed or otherwise.

You are not supposed to run around pointing at others and their sins you are supposed to do every thing you can not to sin yourself and to live to be an example to others through your actions and not just your words.

Homosexuality is never called a sin by God or by Christ. Adultery is the only commandment God ever spoke of as to his laws.

Levi, Paul and James are said to have commented about homosexuality. But as men they do NOT hold more authority on matters of Law then Christ or God.
>>
>>675642712

The problem is, the more government wants to get involved, the less separation there is.

If there is less separation, then they should be allowed to endorse candidates like other businesses are.

They shouldn't have it both ways.
>>
>>675643062
You answered your own question.
>>
>>675642659
>they aren't going to heaven
>god I ask for forgiveness
>God: forgiveness granted
>gays in heaven are everywhere
>aborted fetuses are flying around heaven too
>>
>>675631473
Tell your brother I said he's a faggot and a bitch
>>
>>675643227
Romans 1:25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. 26For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.…
>>
>>675635510
Eh, the law was no longer to be followed, but the principles in it are still acknowledged in the new testament. Also, the injunction against faggotry is repeated in the new testament.
>>
>>675642659
Did you not read my first post? I agree that churches should not be forced to marry gay couples. That being said, I've had sex with my wife hundreds of times, and we have 0 kids. Sometimes we use protection, sometimes we don't. So are you saying that I'm bound for hell because we aren't trying to have a kid every time we fuck?
>>
>>675631473
>a church is just like a business

Except it's tax exempt because it's not at all meant to resemble a business, to avoid the exploitation of churchgoers.

Gay marriage should be legal but not forced upon religious establishments.
>>
>>675631473
If a church is getting TAX EXEPTION they need to serve the people just like a business. So yes he's right. Take away that tax exemption bullshit and they can do what they like.
>>
>>675643218
>uses straw man fallacy
>doesn't believe segregation was real
>you're basically Caitlyn Jenner saying gays shouldn't marry, hypocrite
>thinks your pathetic words made me mad and uses assumption to assert himself

You're fucking pathetic, seriously
>>
>>675631473
Waiting for the day people will be screaming for their right to marry a family member or more than one person because after all "who are we to say who someone should love"
>>
>>675643235
Thats fair i guess
>>
>>675642884

The question my "adopted" black grandfather asked was, "Why would I want to go to a restaurant that doesn't want me there? I have enough of my own spit in my mouth."

A local place spouted off about blacks coming in and within a couple of days it was closed. This was before the internet was big - people just gave the owners so much shit they closed the place and high-tailed it out of town.
>>
>>675643454
So now you quote Paul.

Did you read what I said?

Quote God or Christs comment on the matter?

Not Paul James or Levi.

You do not worship Paul James or Levi.

It is God laws you are supposed to teach and follow there are 10 of them master those before you go off on a tangent about wearing polyester.
>>
File: 1457155043995.jpg (18KB, 430x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457155043995.jpg
18KB, 430x342px
>>675643508
LMAO. Awesome.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tTm0odTIc
>>
>>675631473
The church is not a business. Its a church.

Your defective brother needa to get the dick out of his ear and listen up.

His kind has no place being married.
>>
>>675643633


My guess is pedophiles are next.

"We were born this way"
"It's normal in nature"

Fucking freaks deserve the chambers.
>>
>>675643062
Think of it this way, if you let a past drug abuser work in a pharmacy, it's not as bad as allowing someone in a pharmacy who will definitely abuse drugs.

I don't think you're allowed to work in a pharmacy if you have that past, but these are decisions made by people in a church, not set in stone laws.

Your point is a very interesting and important thought though, I just think one is less worse in the eyes of the church, and you're right, there is no good answer.
>>
>>675631984
Agreed
>>
>>675631845
/bread
>>
>>675643571
>TAX EXEPTION
>like a business.

Pick one you fucking mongoloid.

See >>675643562
>>
>>675643642


Most people at my restaurant don't want niggers eating there.

We had a rib deal and niggers were coming in and our business dropped like crazy.
>>
>>675643508
Lol, no. Psalms is all about fucking your wife and shit. Your wife isn't a tranny, right?
>>
>>675643625
>uses straw man fallacy

Uses fallacy fallacy

>doesn't believe segregation was real

Now you're just being an idiot. Segregation existing does not change the laws of Christianity.

>you're basically Caitlyn Jenner saying gays shouldn't marry, hypocrite

Nope I think gays should be able to marry and churches should be able to decide if they want to or not. You can get married at a plethora of Christian or other religious establishments, or at a courthouse.

>thinks your pathetic words made me mad and uses assumption to assert himself

You seem pretty angry to me bro.
>>
>>675644014


Which part? We must have different bibles.
>>
>>675631473


> restaurants pay taxes. That is what makes the private organizations.

> churches are tax exempt. They receive public funding in the form of tax relief. That makes them a public good.

If churches want to deviate from what the conditions of their tax exempt status, then they have to forfeit their tax exempt status.
>>
>>675644164


Nah,I would rather send fags and freaks to the gas chambers and allow churches to continue
>>
>>675644164
A resturaunt isn't a religious establishment

Unless you eat at Popeyes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
>>
>>675631473
Restaurants should be able to tell niggers to fuck off too.
>>
File: sma683.gif (308KB, 350x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sma683.gif
308KB, 350x188px
If your religion doesn't like your lifestyle, then you probably have the wrong religion.
>>
>>675644328


Stfu fag.99% of people think you are a disgusting freak you moron.
>>
>>675632263
>we can't both be right. Either churches have the power to tell gays to fuck off or they dont

You are both still right. He's right in that this is no different from a restaurant refusing to serve black people, but you are right in that it's their right to tell others to fuck the right off.
>>
>>675644391


I wish. My clientele HAD fucking niggers in the restaurant.Loud and obnoxious.

I had to raise prices to exclude these mud races.
>>
>>675644014
To make kids. If you can point me to a passage where it says sex is good for the sake of sex, I'll eat my hat.
>>
>>675644257
Your thinking is growing in popularity and you may one day get your wish.

Course you are also doomed to hell.

Such convoluted actions and there it is amazing that in the end all will be falsely religious and will bow to the Anti-Christ.

So God has warned us.

Because we do not love the truth we are given over to the lie.

I pray that before that time your eyes are opened to the truth and you gain true wisdom.
>>
>>675644439
Kek what a salient argument
>>
>>675644586


You freaks and fags have had a good run because everyone is fat and has their bellies full. As the world economy is slowly collapsing and people go broke and start looking outwards- guess who will take the brunt of our anger?

If you are a whiny fag or nigger- the next decade will be hard for you. Trustt me.

Don't believe me? You think Trump would be this popular 10 years ago? Now he talks about tagging sand niggers and he gets even more popular. World's changing friend....
>>
>>675644529
>this is no different from a restaurant refusing to serve black people

A resturaunt doesn't have a religion that says you will burn in hell for serving niggers.

But it should.
>>
>>675644612


It's accurate though you fag. This whole liberal bullshit is dying a slow death and then it's back into the closet fags
>>
>>675631473
No one should be force to do somthing they are not comfortable with
Yes, the bible says man shouldnt lay with another man. But it also says you shouldnt shave and lie and a million other things people do each day.

Which is where forgiveness comes in.

In a true christians eyes, Sin=Sin no matter what.

and a Pastors job is to hide sin.

But there are other ways to get married. and also churches that are okay with it.

As for a restaurant declined a fag from going there. the restaurant should be shut down.
>>
>>675644979
No I'm against liberals you misunderstood
>>
>>675644400
Funny because the ones arguing for this shit probably won't even get married by a church or even want to, they just want the right to. Just like marriage. The gays were offered legal recognition of their partenership but not exactly matriage but that wasn't enough. They want to fuck up our traditions so a very small minority can have the option of being married.
>>
>>675645075


And hopefully AIDS spreading fags too.
>>
>>675639943
You're from California, the breeding ground of liberal bullshit. Fuck off your argument holds no weight here
>>
>>675631473
The fact that this is still a concern is kind of pissing me off

If the person doesn't want to serve your faggot marriage, then go to ANOTHER CHURCH. it's not worth all the effort.

You need to stop being a cuck.
>>
>>675645081


LOL....fags are so unstable that getting legally married is a divorce lawyers wet dream
>>
>>675631473
Keep gays out.
Keep niggers out.
Better world.
>>
File: 1457918596931.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457918596931.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>675645136
Yes I am, brother.
>>
>>675644570
Anyone?
>>
>>675645162


As California becomes more "brown", this is changing . Latins hate fags.
>>
>>675645305


Good.
>>
>>675644870
Oh I agree evil disguised as religious self righteousness is about to become the majority.

And so the good book says.

Also says that majority are going to hell.

Think I will stick with being wise and in the minority of opinions.

Yes I expect one day to be killed by folks like you becasue I will not bow to the Anti-Christ when he finally arrives on the scene.

And IMHO "Trump" is aptly named.

I suspect he is the false prophet who will introduce us to the Anti-Christ claiming it is the second coming. Else it will be Hillary in her role as the Whore of Babylon doing the very same thing.

Again becasue you do not love the truth you are given over to the lie.

Your knee will bend before the real liar and you will be in the majority of mankind (Doomed to hell).

I still pray that you will figure this out and avoid it before it actually happens.
>>
>>675645302


Yep. I am not religious but I notice the more rights we give these pos the more the world is going down hill. I used to not care,now I do.
>>
>>675644127
hahhaah youre so fucking pathetic that it hurts to read, Let me quote you on how angry you are since you have already forgotten your own words.

>What a bunch of cunts. Fucking retards don't even know what they're arguing about anymore, that isn't pro gay rights, it's pro gay. Fuck them.

Have you seen me write anything as butthurt as you? Keep crying about how georgia will bow down to the power of corporations and government for marrying gays in church, as if its a big deal at all. And i love how you think you being bi means anything. Im glad you take it in the ass you sad pathetic person. Keep on trying to convince others churches should dictate who should be married in their doors, while the rest of the world/country is laughing at people like you. Oh and please do respond, i know youre so butthurt from your boyfriends that you feel the need to respond. Its painfully obvious that your autism compels you to reply to me, you feel inferior and act like you need to try to prove a point. Guess what, you lose charlie. Georgia will bow down and aint shit you can do about it but hold on to your ideals that mean nothing while your boyfriends plows your ass and you tell him that you dont want to be married in a church cause its such an abomination. Have a good day, Not even going to reply after this cause this has been so far done. I honestly feel bad for you.
>>
>>675645442


Oh fuck off with your bullshit.

Fags are not natural.
Rabid Muslims are not natural.
Whiny bitches like you are not natural.

We are animals, nice we get back to our senses we will cull the herd. It's the way it is. Pray that the economy holds it's shill game.If it collapses we are in for a ride.
>>
>>675645302
>>
>>675645529

>Have you seen me write anything as butthurt as you?

>Keep crying about how georgia will bow down to the power of corporations and government for marrying gays in church, as if its a big deal at all. And i love how you think you being bi means anything. Im glad you take it in the ass you sad pathetic person. Keep on trying to convince others churches should dictate who should be married in their doors, while the rest of the world/country is laughing at people like you. Oh and please do respond, i know youre so butthurt from your boyfriends that you feel the need to respond. Its painfully obvious that your autism compels you to reply to me, you feel inferior and act like you need to try to prove a point. Guess what, you lose charlie. Georgia will bow down and aint shit you can do about it but hold on to your ideals that mean nothing while your boyfriends plows your ass and you tell him that you dont want to be married in a church cause its such an abomination. Have a good day, Not even going to reply after this cause this has been so far done. I honestly feel bad for you.
>>
>>675631473
faggots I will tell you who is right.

Now if your brother is religious, he shouldn't be gay. If he's not religious he shouldn't care for the opinion of the church.

tl;dr faggots always lose
>>
Why do either of you care, religion is all fake, let the church mongrels continue their stupidity on their own.
>>
>>675645740


Think about this: Liberals have brainwashed us so hard that we now believe a man fucking a man is "natural".
>>
>>675644570
So much this.

Isn't that the reason why it was considered an "abnormality" in the first place? You weren't able to reproduce?
>obviously
>>
>>675631473
Churches can tell whoever they want to fuck off. They do not have to marry atheists, gays, teletubbies, or anyone else if they do not want to.

Your bill is a lie and bait.
>>
>>675645529
What fuck did you just say about me you little faggot? I'll have you know that Georgia will bow down to the power of corporations and government for marrying gays in church, as if its a big deal at all. And i love how you think you being bi means anything. Im glad you take it in the ass you sad pathetic person. Keep on trying to convince others churches should dictate who should be married in their doors, while the rest of the world/country is laughing at people like you. Oh and please do respond, i know youre so butthurt from your boyfriends that you feel the need to respond. Its painfully obvious that your autism compels you to reply to me, you feel inferior and act like you need to try to prove a point. Guess what, you lose charlie. Georgia will bow down and aint shit you can do about it but hold on to your ideals that mean nothing while your boyfriends plows your ass and you tell him that you dont want to be married in a church cause its such an abomination. Have a good day, Not even going to reply after this cause this has been so far done. I honestly feel bad for you.
>>
>>675645705
thanks for proving my point about your need to reply ;) have a good day
>>
>>675645826
I don't think anyone ever said homo is natural, just that people should be allowed to do it if they want.
>>
>>675645761


ABSOLUTELY FAG!!! So don't come to our dress up parties and we won't come to your pride fag days.

Also, when you get AIDS don't come to our church run hospitals etc. Stay with your fags.
>>
>>675631473
You're right.

In Scotland they passed the Gay Marriage law but churches are required to opt in. Which means the churches that are more open minded can perform gay marriages and the die hard ones can keep to themselves.

A church isn't like a business, at least not where I'm from. It sure as hell isn't the same as a restaurant not selling to black people, Black people don't choose their skin color. Religion is optional, you can be gay and Christian if you want but you'll have to accept that all of Christianity isn't happy with homos.

If he wants to get married in a church he can literally take a few hours drive and get married in Florida or South Carolina where its legal. Or he can just look for a church in Georgia that wants to marry the gays.

Forcing churches to allow gay marriage would defeat the purpose of a democracy.
>>
>>675645921
What fuck did you just say about me you little faggot? I'll have you know that Georgia will bow down to the power of corporations and government for marrying gays in church, as if its a big deal at all. And i love how you think you being bi means anything. Im glad you take it in the ass you sad pathetic person. Keep on trying to convince others churches should dictate who should be married in their doors, while the rest of the world/country is laughing at people like you. Oh and please do respond, i know youre so butthurt from your boyfriends that you feel the need to respond. Its painfully obvious that your autism compels you to reply to me, you feel inferior and act like you need to try to prove a point. Guess what, you lose charlie. Georgia will bow down and aint shit you can do about it but hold on to your ideals that mean nothing while your boyfriends plows your ass and you tell him that you dont want to be married in a church cause its such an abomination. Have a good day, Not even going to reply after this cause this has been so far done. I honestly feel bad for you.
>>
>>675645826


So I like to murder people. I should be able to do that huh fag?

I like to fuck little kids? It's not natural but hey, wtf, I have my freedoms right?
>>
>>675645826
>"b-but animals show acts of homosexuality in nature" says the libtard
Yeah, those same animals eat their own and other animals shit, rotting flesh and even their own fuckin babies.
>>
>>675645858
Exactly.
>>
>>675645971
So I like to murder people. I should be able to do that huh fag?

I like to fuck little kids? It's not natural but hey, wtf, I have my freedoms right?
>>
>>675645669
So you may wish to believe.
I am not being arrogant about it as you are.
OI am simply trying to warn you that while you think you are on a good path? You may wish to carefully examine it. If you join the mob and encourage the deaths of others. You are probably on a path to evil. In the end of days men will think they are right and righteous.

Instead they will be following a Super Natural liar who claims to be anything from the second coming here to rapture folks away Saying it is an alien. Certainly the majority will believe it and its lies.

I can't make it any more plane Anon, and when it happens you will not be able to say you did not know any better.

You have been warned.
>>
>>675645826
nah I have no agenda, if his brother likes meat in his ass, it's his choice. However, if he is religious, and truly believes in the Bible and shit, he shouldn't be a faggot. So basically he's either being an attention whore (like most gay men) or he just wants to spark a conflict. But anyway if they want to be married, they can do it without the church vows anyway. Fucking retarded cocksucking attentionwhoring homosexual piece of shit.

tl;dr faggots always lose
>>
>>675646191


Wait a second...homosexuality among animals is punished by death . That is what the liberal faggots try to hide. Wolves don't fuck same sex or they would be dead immediately.
>>
>>675639553
/thread
>>
>ITT: faggots telling other faggots that they feel churches shouldnt have to marry them cause a book said so
>>
>>675646225


STFU dummy. I am a Christian you asshole. I dont encourage the "death" of nothing including animals. However, if you fuck with my children, you gonna die.
>>
>>675631845
You can be gay and christian.
>>
>>675646504


You can also be a nigger and a nazi...but why bother?
>>
>>675631845
>dont fight for your rights, accept your discrimination
>>
>>675646101
Murder is against the 10 commandments. If you think having sex with girls under 18 is the same, look at the average life expectancy 200 years ago. If it bleeds, it breeds.
>>
>>675646460
They built a little clubhouse on the basis of the book, how dare you try to decide what the clubhouse should do.
>>
File: 3crosss2.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3crosss2.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>675646477
>I am a Christian

Matthew 7:21-23
The lips say "yes" the actions say "no".
>>
>>675646460
>ITT: The entire Autism spectrum
>>
>>675631473
If i cant make a Muslim woman take off her burqa for id purposes then you cant make a priest marry a gay couple
>>
>>675646674

See what I mean about you fucking freaks.I hope I see you go into a gas chamber in my lifetime
>>
>>675646776
you know it bby ;)
>>
>>675640166
Nah fam thats my kid. I gotta love them no matter what.
>>
>>675646693


I think your lips are around too much dick.
>>
>>675646676
>clubhouse is heavily supported by government, ends up used a profit due to tax emptions
>Government deserves no right to tell us what to do! even if they do help us a lot!
>>
>>675646833
You probably will.
That won't make your going to hell any more pleasant though.
>>
Ltes post sum dank meems now :D
>>
>>675646799
this.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 19



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.