[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does 4chin hate Cucks? It's a legit fetish, and actually

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: cuckold-kissing-captions.jpg (118KB, 960x679px) Image search: [Google]
cuckold-kissing-captions.jpg
118KB, 960x679px
Why does 4chin hate Cucks? It's a legit fetish, and actually an intellectual one instead of fucking trap bullshit. Seeing your gf get taken by another man and renouncing your claim over her brings you so close, it plays on our most innate desires.
>>
>>675615538
>cucking somehow better than traps
OP ascended to a new level of faggotry today.
>>
>>675615538
if it makes you feel any better, I feel like both cuck and trap threads are the same sort of faggotry
>>
Being cuckolded is emasculating and /b/ wants you to be masculine.
>>
>>675615538
I don't hate cucks, why would I? They let me fuck their wives FFS. Is this bad b8 or are you a faggot?
>>
When i enter my GF's cunt she always asks me do you like it that i've been fucked by a lot of guys, that a lot of dicks has been inside this pussy. Shit makes my diamonds.
>>
>>675615538
Do you eat the bull jizz?
>>
>shirt that says England

No surprise there
>>
>>675615538
Because intellectuals are faggots
>>
File: 1fae7858acf_FULL.jpg (50KB, 1100x734px) Image search: [Google]
1fae7858acf_FULL.jpg
50KB, 1100x734px
>>675615538
You trump loving retards are just as bad as the trap faggots.
>>
>>675618047
>trump
>trap

Makes sense. Fuck off eurofag!
>>
I let friends screw my fuck buddy. Tuesday night I brought a friend from work to meet my fwb at a bar. I kept telling her to play with his cock while I watched. Then I fingered her while she rubbed his cock. Shit was cash. She was soaked. Then her and I went home and screws each other's brains out.
>>
>>675615538
>It's a legit fetish

Next to faggots like those who fap to traps it absolutely is more legit. At least the cuck is still straight. At least he may still be having heterosexual sex. Gays are far more degenerate then cucks are.
>>
>>675615538
Have you ever been cheated on?
Cuckolding is the stupidest fetish.
>>
File: 1457359024564.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1457359024564.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>675615538
>letting your significant other take a dick that isn't yours

K
>>
>>675615538
I think its unnatural behavior from any healthyl male to prefer a stronger male to take over his partner

In my "religion" it is the utmost goal for every man to be as rich, strong and wise as they possbily can, and to be the aplha male, to not be "cucked" by anyone. to be the man, the hunter, the crown jewel of nature and to rule world and care for it as the gods intended
>>
>>675618047
Lol stick with your monarchy fag
>>
>>675618888
Holy shit, fucking checked
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 1171x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1171x540px
10/10 OP
>>
File: 1400121040952.jpg (190KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1400121040952.jpg
190KB, 580x386px
>>675615538
>eating another man's cum out of your wife/gf's pussy is an "intellectual" fetish

10/10 would reply again
>>
>>675619163
thats a sickle, not a hook

you got me
>>
>>675615538
idk why but I can't decide if its a fetish or not? Part of me wants to, part of me thinks it's a fucking awful idea!
>>
File: 77777 something after sonia 159.gif (374KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
77777 something after sonia 159.gif
374KB, 500x300px
>>675618925
confirmed for being a slave and well conditioned

FAGGOT name your religion my bet is catholic
>>
>>675618925
when you think about it, if you live by the teachings of the abrahamic religions, you are making yourself as a cucked person.

I mean think about it; semitic religions teach you to obey, work, suffer, toil, and not question your masters and that happines is a bad thing ans to pursue it is even worse.

this is pretty much the opposite of how it should be, man is the product of nature, its highest creation, man should try to increase his power over others and to nature, and to spread his good qualities, and to be doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>675618718
yes, long term gf cheated on me. I found out, confronted her. Lot a drama and heart break. Found out she had 3 different guys over the course of a month. She had only slept with 1 other guy before me, she was young and wanted to try more. Basically scared of commitment and totally slutted out. Pissed me off but damn, as I heard all the stories it just made me horny to angry fuck her. Honestly ended up improving my sex life. I wanted her gone but damn the sex was suddenly amazing again. Spend a long time with someone and it's natural that you two start to mellow out a bit, but this whole thing really sparked us to fuck like wild again, treating her like a dirty slut was awesome.
>>
>>675618925
Lol religion is fake, faggot
>>
>>675619417
>confirmed for being a slave and well conditioned

what the fuck? are you completely illiterate or do you have problems with understanging written text?

and no, its not a sandnigger religion. not gonna tell you because its my own fucking business
>>
>>675619783
that said, the interracial aspect that cucking brings out is gross. all my GFs partners were white. It wasn't really about the guys, I could care less about that, the appeal was how slutty my tame GF suddenly became.
>>
>>675619861
U mad
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.