[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros, I need your help. Recently I've been trying

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 31

File: image.jpg (80KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1200x675px
Hey /b/ros, I need your help. Recently I've been trying to lose weight but I just couldn't do it. Exercising is too hard and staying away from my favorite unhealthy foods is near impossible!

Can you guys help me find ways to do what I cannot?
>>
Bump number two!
>>
>>675615045
Losing weight is simple OP.

Burn more calories than you put into your body and you will lose weight.

Put more calories into your body than you burn and you gain weight.

Since you said you are to lazy to exercise
And to much of a fat fuck to eeat healthy you are never going to lose weight.
Simple.
>>
Bump number three! Please help a /b/ro out! This fat is really making me look rough!
>>
File: hikjl.jpg (8KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
hikjl.jpg
8KB, 197x256px
>>
>>675615045
Try the steak and egg diet! If you stick to it, it will work...

REMEMBER You only get out what you put in!!
>>
>>675615045
Become an alcoholic. Works for me;) 10kg in 4 month without doing anything but party and working (which is kind of the same because im a bartender)
>>
stop drinking bro. power walk 2hr a day 4x wk
. 6months 20kg bro
>>
>>675615045
Just jog dude. For 30 mins - hour every third day. Increase frequency and length as you get fitter.

FYI rate of fat burning accelerates as you get fitter
>>
find someone to sell you some ecstasy, its a fantastic appetite suppressant, and an upper. makes you wanna go outside and socialize
>>
These comments are really recommended for me. I like the alcoholic way, because i don't like moving at all...
>>
>>675615045
Try having only three meals a day
>>
>>675615045
I heard eating bengay helps you lose a lot of weight
>>
>>675616184
You will need to move to loose weight.... Are you stupid as well as fat!!
>>
>>675615045
With that mindset you will never ever lose weight. Gotta burn more than you consume
>>
>>675615045
Finger in throat
>>
KEK fatass, will be beta forever.
>>
>>675615045
Once you get into a rhythm, it gets easier and easier to stick by it as time progresses.
You have to commit at first, and dedicate yourself to your goal. It take a strong mind and discipline but you can do it.
If you keep making excuses and giving up, you won't get anywhere and it'll just get harder and harder to make changes. Make the change now, dedicate yourself for a month or two and it'll be easier to commit to weight loss.
Motivate yourself too. This is really important. Watch motivational videos on youtube, set yourself goals like, I'm going to fuck that woman from work one day, etc. Any goal that helps you get off your ass is a good goal by my standards. Motivate yourself, find a way to do it.
Lazy cunt, get off your ass and make change.
>>
File: gain master 500.png (9KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
gain master 500.png
9KB, 217x232px
I recommend the french bench-press
>>
>>675615045
obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>675615045
>Exercising is too hard and staying away from my favorite unhealthy foods is near impossible!

Become an hero, you won't accomplish shit in life wihtout wilpower, you are a waste of resources and a needless producer of carbon emissions.
>>
Have sex every day 2 times if posible, in fact just get a girl friend your wallet will be empty and you will be losing weight from all the sex.
>>
>>675615515

Calories isn't everything. You also need protein to eliminate fat progressively. Also, do some excersice like going for a walk at least 30 min a day.
>>
got o an obesity clinic. You're morbidly obese and you can get a gastric bypass. Consult your doctor about this. But first change your lifestyle. Number 1 is food, number 2 is excersize. Might take about 4 to 5 years to get in shape and stay in shape.

Do or die, it's your choice.
>>
File: IMG_1719.jpg (269KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1719.jpg
269KB, 1195x1600px
Well I just stopped eating so much and walked daily and boom, I'm 53 kilograms. Give it a go, buddy. Swap sugary drinks for mineral water (fruit flavours it really well) or coconut water. There's a drink called Zico Velvety chocolate coconut water and it's just like drinking ice cream only much healthier. You've gotta swap stuff and tell yourself positive things about your progress. Keep yourself motivated. You can do it!
>>
>>675616948
People like you are the reason there is a diet industry full of myths and lies.
>>
>>675616856
He probably is trying to lose weight to get a girlfriend in the first place.
>>
File: Im out.gif (1MB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
Im out.gif
1MB, 350x256px
>>675615045
>Exercising is too hard
Because you weigh too fucking much
>staying away from my favorite unhealthy foods is near impossible
This is why you weigh too much

>Stop eating crap
>Start exercising
>Stop being fucking weak

Alternative included.
>>
>>675615045
READ THE STICKY
>>
Do meth.
>>
>>675616948
From one fatass to another
>>
>> Wants to lose weight
>> Exercise too difficult
>> Doesn't want to edit eating habbits

The main way to lose weight is through what you eat. Exercise will help speed it up, but its all about the food.
If you truly can't do either those 2, theres Meth and cocaine.
My theory is that if you truly want to do something, you'd already be doing it or have done it. Those who complain about what they want will never make the step to do so.
>>675615045
>>
"Can I lose weight by not doing more or eating less?"

Well I guess you might lose a foot to diabetes. Might drop a bit for that.
>>
>>675615045

Too much change at first is bad. I lost 120lbs by ONLY eating a big dinner each night around 1200 calories or good but healthy food.

After you make this a habit, at LEAST one month, only then should you start exercising. You need to form your habits first and one at a time.
>>
>>675615045

Why no tit shot?
>>
File: salute.gif (900KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
salute.gif
900KB, 500x266px
>>675617262
kek
>>
>>675617103
That's dumb my buddie looks like him and he scores hot ass all the time.
>>
>>675615045
Stop eating your favorite unhealthy foods. It's really not "near impossible" to stay away from them. It's actually quite easy! You just stop buying them and eating them. If you are, as an adult, unable to not purchase and eat something, you are mentally ill and need help.
>>
>>675615045
Leptin
it will put you in a coma
>>
>>675617394
>you are mentally ill and need help
Nope, don't give him that cop out.
Being fat 9 times out of 10 is because the person has no self control.
Don't give them more excuses.
>>
>>675616077
This. I have a friend who was around the same weight. He had a surgery done so he couldn't eat so much shit food anymore. He changed his diet, because McDonald shit tier food would give him constant diarrhea.

Started walking every day, slowly began jogging once his legs and body was ready for it. Then started running and running.

He's down just under 100 kgs now and he will have a lot of lose skin removed at some point which is estimated to be 5-10kgs.
>>
File: 1458151351614.jpg (129KB, 760x985px) Image search: [Google]
1458151351614.jpg
129KB, 760x985px
>Buy some Healthy Food
>Eat it
>Take a Saw and Cut your leg off
>Lost 20Kg
>>
>>675617065
Kind of agree but what he said is on point. You need protein so your body burns fat instead of muscle. You lose weight faster if the little food you eat is lean and high in protein, chicken, turkey etc.
>>
>>675615045
Start having the willpower of a grown man.
I lift 3 times a week, eat no bread, clean protein filled meals daily and never complain. 0 cravings for stuff too.
>>
>>675617065
Why? Because he's debunking over-simplified information? Losing weight is just calories in vs calories out, losing weight and being healthy is much more.

If this simple concept is too difficult for you, we can't help you anon.
>>
>>675615045

Start by just halfing your portions.
When you normally order 4 Big Macs, just order 2.
Order a medium soda instead of a large and only refill it once.
You'll notice a decrease in how much you need to eat before you're full.
Of course diet and exercise are the best options, but if you're just barring those out, portion control will still be a good start.
Also look into some exercises that aren't as so straining on your body. A push up with all that weight will be like bench pressing two of the other losers here.
Try walking. Just around the neighborhood, the mall, around the McDonald's. Deny ever taking the electric cart at Walmart. People in there are used to seeing fat fucks waddle around, and they judge you anyway for being in the rascal.
Baby steps, my dear faggot. Baby steps.
>>
>>675615045

1. Walk outside. Walk a bit further every week.

2. Don't avoid your favourite foods, just eat a little less. Then after a while, eat a little less than that.

You don't have to go full throttle all at once, man. Take it one step at a time. You look pretty young,
so you have lots of time.

Best luck, /b/ro.
>>
>>675615045
>Exercising is too hard
No. you are just used to doing everything thats easy

>staying away from my favorite unhealthy foods is near impossible
you should look at your diet like an addiction because thats obviously what it is.

>Can you guys help me find ways to do what I cannot?
No. there is no free lunch in biology. There is no easy way out. Cleanses, weight watchers, shakeology, and every pay-to-win diet plan is fucking lies wrapped in marketing.

eat less, move more.
>>
>>675615045
??
eat less
fat fuck
you need two meals a day from now on, one breakfast at 11am with a good sandwich it doesn't matter what goes in it as long as its not just spread like nutella or jam
One dinner, just have grains, meat and vegetables
simple
stop saying its so hard, just eat less
>>
File: 1435428068265.jpg (205KB, 383x503px) Image search: [Google]
1435428068265.jpg
205KB, 383x503px
>>675615045
Just start eating once a day bro, an actual full food pyramid style meal. The hunger will fade away after about a week. Then one day a week eat whatever the fuck you want. McDonalds, a whole pizza, cake, your dads dick. Doesnt matter, you will have lost as much weight the next morning as you did all week. Lost 90 lbs in 5 months preparing to join the Army this way. Good luck fatass.
>>
File: IFiJWXX.jpg (907KB, 1150x935px) Image search: [Google]
IFiJWXX.jpg
907KB, 1150x935px
You can still eat junk food if you want to lose weight. It will take longer but it's possible.

>>675615515
This guy is correct, just eat less than your body needs to break even. That way your body will take from the excess fat.

Just stop putting so much food in your stupid mouth.

>also Vegeta for inspiration
>>
>>675617857
>>675617903
>>675617919
Just so you know this kind of diet will need a lot of water included to suppress hunger as well as make sure the pH of your blood doesn't send you into ketoacidosis

you don't need to exercise, its just calorie restriction
you can lose weight eating anything, just make sure that anything is in smaller portions
you'll save money too
>>
>>675617919

>Vegeta for inspiration
>>
>>675617848
>you are just used to doing everything thats easy
Spot on, people always quit before even giving exercise a real try. When I signed up to the gym after 1 week I wanted to quit again. My training partner was really strong and I was weak and my body gave me hell for it, but it changed after training for a long itme.

>look at your diet like an addiction because thats obviously what it is.
100%. I stopped drinking soda/sugary drink because I realised it was an addiction.

>There is no easy way out.
Only suicide, but that's for pussies.
>>
>>675617903
No fee this is bad advice if you eat once a day it's going to throw your body out of whack and you'll end up gaining more weight what you need to do is eat portion meals three times a day and you need to have some self-control start drinking tea you could even have sweet tea if you want to just fine something else to fill the void instead of eating playing video games really don't help because you're sitting on your ass and you need to do something or you actually walk outside like maybe metallurgy are LARPing or something
>>
>>675615045
Exercising is easy....dieting is the hard part.
>>
File: Fat-People-Eating-Pictures-13.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-People-Eating-Pictures-13.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
How can someone even become that Fat? I lost 15KG Fat and gained 8KG Muscles just for doing some simple Exercises and not eating Shitty Food. I almost eat some fresh Salad everyday with some Meat. No Carbs (Yes, that means no Sugar too), drinking only Water and jogging 30mins everyday.

My BMI=21,1
>>
idk if troll or not, but I'll make a practical suggestion which even you can manage to do. When you feel the urge to eat as much as you do, drink a litre of water before having your meal. You'll end up eating less if you're full of water. If you don't want to do serious exercise, at least march on the spot and work up a sweat.
>>
>3 years ago
>300 lbs
>tired of having mini heart attacks getting out of bed
>started walking outside for 1 hour for a total of 3-4 hours (giving my self a 2 hour break in between)
>rapidly dropped the weight while cutting calories and upping my protein intake
>100 lbs gone in about 8 months or soish
>>
>>675618195
I got fat, not as fat as baiting OP but it was because I had nothing else I enjoyed, I saw the weight creeping up on me but didnt give a shit. Now I rock climb and do a ton of other stuff so have a reason to not be fat.
>>
>>675615045

Go to /fit/
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>675615045
Stop with the excuses. Stop being weak. Your issue is you're to fucking soft. Always pampering g yourself like a soft faggot. Start toughening up.

Hey, if you don't then don't come back crying like a fat weak loser looking for sympathy.
>>
>>675615045
cant tell if fucking bait. but the only way you are going to lose weight is if you have some self discipline like everyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
>>
File: super-saiyan-workout.jpg (264KB, 930x1316px) Image search: [Google]
super-saiyan-workout.jpg
264KB, 930x1316px
>>675615045
You need mental discipline and consistent exercise. I think if you stopped and actually looked at what's in your 'favorite' unhealthy foods, you'd stop wanting to eat them. I was like you a year ago, but after I started counting calories AND ingredients (as well as working out consistently), I began to stop eating garbage and lose weight.

I know it can be hard, but the motivation has to come from within. You yourself have to decide that you're tired of being woken up in the middle of the night by random chest paints, tired of being exhausted after climbing a flight of stairs, tired of sweating without actually doing anything, and tired of random pains in various parts of your body with no explanation. You're crushing your organs, believe it or not.
>>
Adding something on to the thread, different person here.

I'm losing weight, a decent amount. I'm trying to go to the gym at least four to five times a week. How does alcohol fit into this? I don't want to give it up, but it's not like I drink every week. Maybe every two weeks, though lately it's been more. Haven't had one in nearly a month and a half.
>>
>>675616184
>>675616184
You make me sick.. If that's you in the picture you're morbidly obese, you are slowly killing yourself. You say you want to loose weight but you don't want to work for it. That's not how that works. It takes discipline and willpower. Eat healthy, stop eating shit food (you know damn well what's bad for you) and exercise. That's the only way. Also more muscle = more calories your body burns
>>
>>675615045
Become a drug addict, spend all your money on drugs and only be able to afford just enough food to survive. 100% chance of losing wieght
>>
>>675619013
or just eat shit food once a day
any of it works
calorie restriction loses weight, not much else burns fat
>>
>>675618962
That's fine. Too much of anything is bad. You can drink alcohol sometimes and loose weight.
>>
>>675619075
You could kill yourself and lose ALL the weight.
>>
>>675618467
>at least march on the spot and work up a sweat

HAH!

>implying shamu over here is going to lift his legs when he doesn't have to go to the fridge
>>
>>675619090
Are you fucking stupid? Why eat shit food? You'll have to work 3x as hard to burn that off instead of healthy low-fat stuff. Plus you can lie to yourself saying "well one hamburger a day isn't bad" it is. It's fucking useless calories
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>675619191
Top kek
>>
>>675619122
Good. On one of the few nights me and my roommate can hang out we get a pizza and have drinks together. I really like Crown Royal and it'd make me bummed out to give it up, even if it meant not being a fat bastard.
>>
>>675618962
Same boat I like to drink and I've lost a ton of weight. If you can drink straight vodka, it's not magic but better than any other drink in terms of calories. Just make sure you eat little and take into count the calories of the drink regarding your calorie deficit.
>>
You say you can't exercice. Alirght, you say you can't eat healthy. Well fuck. At some point you have to choose.

You need to stop eating this much. If you CAN'T exercice, dont, you will just hurt your body too much. Just try to eat the less you can. You got so much fat on you you could be able to survive a mouth without eating. But here is a tip, drink a lot of water, eat only 3 times a day and if you do this, you will loose your fat.
>>
>>675615045
No soda.

Drink water.

Also no beer (sucks but there's a reason why Germans call it "liquid bread")

Take a 30-45 min walk every few days. You don't have to run, just walk. This will also help with your blood pressure.
>>
>>675615045
1. Shrink your portions, shrink your stomach, shrink your hunger.
2. Substitute for lower calorie ingredients for bulking your meals. Lean meats over fatty ones, good carbs like vegetables and potatoes instead of pasta.
3. No sugar, it's addictive. Diet sodas only. No dessert.
3.5. No bread either.
4. Satience, you find this quality in foods with a lot of water, ie. Soups, make them. Preferably out of vegetables and stock. Use cream sparingly.
5. Exercise. If you spend your day playing dota, then consider deleting that game for ruining your life. Go for a walk. Go as long as you can. Hours, wear spandex underwear.
6. Count your calories. Get the myfitnesspal app, do it for every meal until you can do it all in your head.
7. Persevere.

Good luck have fun
>>
>>675619286
I eat hot dogs and pork buns and I snack on almonds because they're what I can afford
I haven't gained weight for 6 years and I haven't lost weight, I'm not bulky but I'm toned and its what I need to live, I'm okay with it
>>
>>675615045
just die then.
>consequences
>>
>>675615045
Eat unprocessed plants.

Take cold showers only.

Walk every day.
>>
>>675619944
OP want loose weigh, not transform into captain planet.
>>
>>675619665
Thought you were OP. Clearly that doesn't work for him. But good for you
>>
Drink only water, coffee and tea.
Don't eat shit and don't eat like a pig. As long as you stay under your total daily energy expenditure you will lose weight.
Exercise optional.
That's literally it.
If you were to cut your recommended food intake in half (assuming sedentary fatass male in his mid-20s), you would eat at a deficit of about 1000kcal a day. That's pretty much exactly one kg of pure fat lost in a week.

Since you were too retarded to get the idea that you could have just gone to /fit/ about your problem, and just read the fucking sticky there, I doubt you have the discipline for this. So here's the alternative for lazy shitheads.

Get yourself some 2,4 Dinitrophenol. It's a substance that makes your body use more energy. You can easily shed 3-4kg a week with this shit as a fatass, and still lose 1kg+ per week just by eating normally. Possibly way more depending on the dose. The downside is that you feel like shit.
Get it from this guy: Maseratilabs at tutanota dot com. Pay in bitcoin.
Dose should be 1-1.5g for strongest effect. If after a week you feel like you can take more up the dose to 2g. Also take antihistamines to avoid rashes, and drink fucktons of water. No alcohol, weed is okay as long as you don't forget to drink while high. Eat lots of carbs (sugars) cause they increase the amount of energy radiated off as heat.

Or get gastric band surgery.

You're welcome, fat piece of shit
>>
I bet op is eating while reading this thread.
to be honest op unless you have a coach who will monitor your exercise and food consumption every day then you will have a very difficult time losing weight. My aunt's only choice was to staple her stomach, she lost quite a bit that way but it was expensive and dangerous.
>>
>>675619571
>good carbs like vegetables
>>
>>675620252
I'm going to step in here and explain to these people, in case they don't know, that dinitrophenol is illegal in a lot of countries, but don't worry, because you can still find it in rat poison.
>>
>>675620518
That's because your aunt has shitty willpower and believes in momscience. Just stop putting so much stuff in your mouth, that's it
>>
>>675620542
Not that guy but you know vege has carbs right ?
>>
>>675620543
Oh yeah. It's illegal basically anywhere where there's enough food to actually get this fat. And the email I gave him only ships inside murica iirc, but there's a bunch of others such as Dinitro and recently 24DNP (not sure if trustworthy, they mailed out free samples to gain trust, seemed legit honestly).
>>
>>675620735
What vegetables are you talking about here?
>>
>>675615045
Stop buying unhealthy food
>>
>>675620953
Pretty much all of them.

The non-starchy vegetables with the most carbohydrates are winter squash, carrots and beets. They have 11 to 16 carbohydrates in a 1-cup serving. Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and tomatoes each have 5 to 8 grams in 1 cup. A salad made from 2 cups of lettuce and 1 cup each of sliced carrots and zucchini delivers 20 grams of carbohydrates. One medium baked potato topped with 1 cup of broccoli has 32 grams, which is about equal to the amount in one sweet potato. Eating starchy vegetables makes it easier to get the recommended 130 grams of carbohydrates; for example, four servings of the baked potato-broccoli combination or four sweet potatoes will get you to your daily goal. However, because eating this quantity of starchy vegetables each day is unlikely, you need to supplement with carbohydrates from other sources.
>>
>>675615045
Have a large bowl of legumes before every meal
>>
>>675620252
>super toxic shit
>lethal dose is 1-3g
>literally trying to op to kill himself
>>
>>675615841
>alcoholic
>;)
;(
>>
>>675620915
Do you know anyone who has used it? would you say that it was worth it?
>>
>>675621074
Right. As you did just mention, however, the carb intake from all these sources is largely negligible, with the single exception of potatoes
>>
>>675615045
just kill yourself you will get to single digits body fat in just a few years without doing anything at all!
>>
>>675615045

a large part of getting your weight to go down is in keeping your metabolism running, eat five small meals a day, no larger than the palm of your hand and make sure they're healthy, as for the lack of exercise if you are unable or unwilling to do so you are fucked, ditto with the junk food thing. If you cannot manage those two simple tasks there is no hope for you, not because they are so pivotal that they cannot be avoided, but because you lack the discipline to be a man and do what you have to to succeed.
>>
File: alcohol.jpg (43KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol.jpg
43KB, 504x504px
>>675621389
>>
>>675615045
If u have money u can take a surgery.
>>
>>675616157
oh yeah until you get to suicide thursday...
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 356x480px
Lose weight?? I've spent 4 months trying to gain weight! Still more to go
>>
>>675616213
Thats the worst advice you have to eat at least five times a day just very little.
>>
>>675621459
The point is to fill your self up, not to get as many carbs as possible. The benefit in eating fibrous vegetables is that they provide bulk and make you feel full whilst consuming fewer calories than say a bucket of fried shit.
>>
>>675621632
nah man beer will make you fat
all about spirits
drink when you come home before you eat and you'll be too drunk to get food and fall asleep bam, two meals a day
>>
>>675617903
how did that guy get in the military? don't you have to physical training test or something? He looks like the only time he runs is to get first in line at the mess hall
>>
>>675615045
I know you are in a vicious cycle and have been for ages, but to have something you never had before you have to be willing to do something you never done before.

First be truthful with yourself and ask yourself why.
Then work on a plan and find some inspiration.
It will take time. You just have to start slowly and easy so you cant say no, and punishing yourself doesn't help.
>>
If this is srs and not sad bait, you gotta start small. Nobody just starts runnung a half mile a day and drinking nothing but water over night. Start by replacing one drink a day with water and by stretching when you wake up, and build from there once those are routine.
>>
Stop eating carbs, simple as that.
>>
>>675618503
Best way
>>
>>675621906
>beer will make you fat
this is the truth and it will give you high blood sugar after your liver turns to fat
>>
I'm studying to be a personal trainer so,
1) eat your biggest meal in the morning. Carbs, fruit, grains, etc. When I was losing weight, every morning I had a bowl of Oatmeal, a banana, an orange and a fruit smoothie. Eggs are also a good choice. Eating lots of carbs in the morning allows you to burn/work them off throughout the rest of the day.
2) eat small but consistent meals throughout the rest of the day. In between breakfast and lunch, I usually have a piece of fruit and a granola bar.
3) lunch, and dinner should be smaller, but filling. For lunch I typically have a pretty nice sized salad. Spinach and romaine with cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, etc. With either a small cup of yogurt or a fruit or something.
Dinner should be small. I usually have whole grain rice and beans, or I have soup. Along with that, some cooked veggies such as peas or maybe another small salad. (You can incorporate meat and dairy and eggs into your diet, but I don't eat meat, and I'm not fond of eating dairy and eggs)
4) Drink nothing but water, all day every day. About 2 to 3 liters is your best bet. I also add lemon in mine, as it helps your metabolism.
5) exercise every day for at least 30 minutes. I usually run 2 miles a day, and walk the third. You should start with walking/jogging intervals. It's effective and good for your heart. Strength train 2-3 times a week, to give your muscles time to restore. I usually strength train 30-45 minutes at best. Although I hate doing it. I also ride my bike a few miles a couple times a week. Just do anything you enjoy that'll keep you busy.
6) lastly, get enough sleep, stay away from ALL sodas, sugary drinks, junk food. It's best to just stop eating junk food altogether. There is no other way to lose weight effectively without cleaning up your diet and exercise. Hope you find this useful
>>
Once you lose it you're left with excess skin and if you thought you were uncomfortable before wait until you're tucking stomach skin behind your waist band and hoping it doesn't move all day. You're better off being fat
>>
>>675622135
How does adding lemon to your water help your metabolism?
>>
>>675622200
Shows you like taking cock and all the extra sex from sweaty men burns calories
>>
>>675617903
I am not fat I never was but I did that for 6 years now I have all sorts of stomach problams (I did it cause I went to school far from my home and I was lazy to make breakfast and I blowed my lunch mney on other things).
>>
>>675617689
was it over-simplified when he ate a lot and wasn't very active?

you don't need information. you need to get rid of fat in your body. even taking another fucking minute to think about it means you aren't ready. and technically you agreed with that other guy i don't know what the contrarian bit is for in the first place.
>>
>>675622246
Ah makes sense
>>
>>675622200
Drinking lemon water is a healthy way to stay hydrated, especially while you're exercising, because it contains vitamins and electrolytes. It has a lot of vitamin C.
>>
DNP
>>
>>675615045
At that size, start with a ketosis diet. But first - consult your doctor. A ketosis diet can be hard on your kidneys. You WILL need a support circle.
>>
>>675622378
Lemon juice is citric acid, vitamin C is ascorbic acid. It might have some vitamin C but not nearly enough for it to matter.

Also, electrolytes? I think you get enough salt from a regular diet to not have to add electrolytes to your water, not that lemon juice has substantial amounts to begin with.

Extra vitamin C just get's excreted in your urine (it's a hydrophilic acid)...

Sounds like a bunch of pseudoscience.
>>
Kill yourself and start over.
>>
Hey OP,
Over the last 4 months I lost 30lbs.
I started off with working out every other day. I go grocery shopping and I make my own food at home. I also quit soda, I still give myself a treat once a week. Not a treat meal! A treat snack. A treat can be a can of soda or a donut for example(not a whole meal!)
Find activities outside, as simple as miniature golfing, walk in the park. Something that keeps you active.

Hope this works bud
>>
>>675617561
The lack of impulse control or addiction to food is classified as a mental illness/disorder that can be treated. Food addiction is a hard one to kick, it isnt like smoking is required to live so you can just stay away from them. With food addiction however, you are constantly on a slippery slope.
>>
>>675615045
>Exercising is too hard and staying away from my favorite unhealthy foods is near impossible!

Fucking pathetic...
>>
>>675615045
Install gentoo
>>
>>675615045
Hi, twice a week, any day of your choice, don't eat for that day. Drink teas, coffee, herbal drinks, water ect...this will force your body into survival mode and burn more calories than anything else. It will also keep u from getting diabities. This is a natural reaction of your body built in a long time ago. While doing this start eating healthy. 50% or more of your food intake during a meal should be vegetarian, the rest should be high protein
>>
Good luck op when you reach your goal you will laugh at people that ever doubted you don't give in just hammer it
Good luck
>>
>>675617903
Fuck no. Eat small meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism up. I you only eat once aday your body will hild on to the energy as much as it can until it gets more. Take your regular 3 meals, split them in to 5 or 6 small ones. Same amount per day, but spread out
>>
>>675616034
Fucking douchebag stop saying bro so much.
>>
File: 1440140286124.jpg (39KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1440140286124.jpg
39KB, 540x404px
>>675615045
Everyone took the bait...
>>
>>675617678
>0 cravings
>willpower

The willpower of a grown man would be having the cravings but working past them.
>>
>>675622935

>implying everything on /b/ is bait
>>
>>675619432
Not that he cant eat healthy, he just has a hard time getting away from the bad food - which is usually the issue with obesity and food addiction.
>>
File: 1458232639322.jpg (31KB, 438x351px) Image search: [Google]
1458232639322.jpg
31KB, 438x351px
Get cancer. I hear that helps with the weight loss.
>>
No pain. No gain. There is no shortcut.
>>
>>675615045
Lol nigga no. With that mindset of, "Waah I know I shouldnt eat a burger but I want to, or I want to go to the gym but im shy" you will never lose weight.
>>
>>675622135
>how to be the least successful personal trainer
fat people would literally prefer a swift death over doing any of that fad shit. you combined the most generic health tips from the 90's that even proponents never followed and call that a weight loss plan. more like "i want to be gassy" plan.

30 minutes is a shit. fat dudes who have to start walking or using a bike at the gym need to be on and off for over an hour or two, but swimming is the best way to go and you should just spend as much time as you can in there. but you should do a walk/stretch every hour at least beyond that. it's not going to be something you enjoy at all, get a friend or pretend you have one to keep you responsible.

diet should never in your life change dramatically if you want to work on your lifestyle. nor sleep. you take this shit one step at a time but generally eat less and sleep better. the water is a good idea but you can also keep shit in your mouth like a toothpick or hard candy. the most important thing is just eating less over time.
>>
>>675615045

KETOGENIC DIET

It will change your life. You will drop weight faster than ever before without exercising and you won't have hunger cravings. I'm serious this is one of the world's best kept secrets.

Fat is not the enemy. Carbs are the enemy.
>>
File: 1440752361209.jpg (33KB, 394x386px) Image search: [Google]
1440752361209.jpg
33KB, 394x386px
>>675623193
>I'll greentext to prove I'm not a newfag
mfw
>>
>>675615045
>staying away from my favorite unhealthy foods is near impossible!
How hard is it to just NOT do something ? You literally have to do nothing and you fail.
>>
>>675615045
>>>/fit/
>>
Obvious bait...
At least sage your shitposts newfags
>>
>>675618890
Not OP, but saved. Thanks /b/ro.
>>
File: RED PILL.jpg (116KB, 1316x940px) Image search: [Google]
RED PILL.jpg
116KB, 1316x940px
>>675622935
>>
File: tumblr_nles4c7Kxa1srxd2qo1_500.png (442KB, 445x696px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nles4c7Kxa1srxd2qo1_500.png
442KB, 445x696px
>>675624302
hannibal thread
>>
File: Goku and Vege thumbs.jpg (17KB, 401x201px) Image search: [Google]
Goku and Vege thumbs.jpg
17KB, 401x201px
>>675624256
Motivate yourself, and don't give up. When those push-ups start getting to you, just tell yourself:
>you'll never beat Frieza if you give up now.
>hell, I don't think you could even beat Yamcha at your rate.
>>
>>675620252
Ignoring the rest of what this guy said, the gastric band surgery might be a solution.

One way or another, you will probably need surgery at some point in order to get rid of the extra skin that you will have after losing all of that weight.
>>
>>675615045
Kill yourself then you won't need to worry
>>
>>675615045
Healthy food wont get you anywhere you fat fuck.

I bet your body would collapse, if you'd stop eating sugar.

Do sports. Do NOT join a gym. If you can't even eat good stuff, you'll probably give up within the first two days.

Just die. An hero please. Never saw a morbidly obese person killing it-self.
>>
>>675615045
Ketogenic diet and you won't have to work out and you won't struggle to avoid bad foods, in fact you will have to remind yourself to eat because you won't get hungry!
>>
File: 1458136311902.jpg (107KB, 475x401px) Image search: [Google]
1458136311902.jpg
107KB, 475x401px
>>675624537
My soul is burning after I read your greentext
>>
File: butchlesbian.gif (944KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
butchlesbian.gif
944KB, 460x259px
>>675624395
>>
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
File: BVBXyAZ.jpg (61KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
BVBXyAZ.jpg
61KB, 540x405px
>>675626116
>>
File: tumblr_nd9jon1k4J1qjjv99o1_400.png (174KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd9jon1k4J1qjjv99o1_400.png
174KB, 400x300px
>>675626184
>>
File: BIRDUP.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
BIRDUP.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>675626292
>>
Exercise doesn't have to be hard. Start slow with a brief walk and build up from there. If you have access to a gym or free weights, start something like stronglifts 5x5 with nothing but the bar and increase by the lowest amount possible every workout. This way it becomes a habit before it becomes a difficult workout.

As for diet, I've found low carb high fat to be the most effective for me. A lot of people say they can eat whatever they want on LCHF, but I still believe in tracking your macros and calories to know exactly what you're putting in your body. When you get really into lifting, you may want to try cyclic low carb (low carb during the week and carb up on weekends).

I've just laid out what I think is effective, but really the most effective is what you can stick to. You also have to know your reasons for wanting to lose weight and be grounded in them. Otherwise, it's really easy to stop.

Best of luck /b/ro
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42KB, 250x200px
>>675626619
Can't believe this thread lasted so long.
A whole new level of newfag came out when you thought somebody would come to /b/ for actual health and fitness advice.
>unhealthy foods in near impossible!
>help me find ways to do what I cannot?

Fuck me. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>675626619
B
B
B
BIRD UP
>>
>>675618168
If you must play video games do something gay, like Rock Band Drums, Dance Central or Wii Fit.

I've lost quite a bit between those three already. (Probably not entirely those, I also lift 3x a week and jog once a week)
>>
Recently lost 33lbs in 3.5 months, myself. The formula was tough at first, but after 2 weeks, it became 2nd nature.

Stop eating fast food and garbage snacks (chips, cookies, candy, etc.). This part really isn't that hard, you just have to not be a lazy fuck. Make your own meals/snacks; it goes a long way.

Next, remove any added sugar. No more juice, soft drinks. As well, and this was the hardest part for me, cut out starchy veggies. Not all veggies are created equal. This means no potatoes, corn, carrots, or peas. While you're trying to cut fat, these will not help you. They're fone if you're a regular at the gym, and bulking, but will offer little help in dropping weight.

On the other side of the coin, start making your main course primarily chicken breast or un-breaded white fish (haddock, cod, etc.). Supplement this with long grain brown rice or sweet potato, and a solid vegetable like Broccoli, Cauliflower, asparagus, or brussel sprouts. For breakfast, 1 cup of plain oatmeal with a tiny bit of honey and cinnamon, but plain is ideal. 4 egg white omelette to go with it. Big glass of water.

Drink up to 4L of water per day. This was hard for me, because I rarely drank it before, but water drives your metabolism, provides lubricant for your bones and joints, and is basically your essence, so drive it in ya.

Lastly, get moving! Start with walks. Build them over time so they last longer. The bigger you are, the faster the initial weight will come off.

Good luck, Anon. It's tough getting started, but the results will drive you forward.
>>
>>675617627
>implying that your body doesnt break down the protein to make carbs anyway
>>
>>675628689
I did about the same. Stopped snacking, ate only 2 meals a day (only some fruit for breakfast) and only drank water. Then some casual excersise on top of that. Lost me 30lbs+ in 5 months.
>>
>>675616650
Kek, underrated
>>
>>675615045
Don't be fat faggot
>>
File: theres more.jpg (60KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
theres more.jpg
60KB, 480x720px
>>675615045
holy fuck u people are stupid. there is a great way to keep enjoying the food u eat and still lose weight! its called sticking ur finger down ur fucking throat pussy! millions of models take advantage of this everyday. why do u think so many other people do it too? if crack wasnt good do you think all these people would be on it? so dont be a pussy and do it. just tickle where ur tonsuls are after every meal and the weight will fly off! its so fucking simple
>>
>>675629145
I eat more than I ever have. I eat 6 times a day. Smaller portions, but I'm now in the gym 5 days a week. I also have to eat more often because of digestion problems.

I can say, however, that diet and exercise improvement has completely rid me of gastro-intestinal problems like severe reflux and GERD. I no longer take pills for it, and I also never have headaches, my body feel 10 years younger, and everyone has taken notice.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: theres more2.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
theres more2.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
god damn this new culture is a bunch of dumb pussies. just fucking throw it up like a real man instead of whinning and losing time that u could be using playing vidya and jerk sessions. woman fuck men with nice bodies they dont wanna see how we get there. going to a gym or excercising is fucking weird anyways and gonna cause pain as well as tearing up your tendons and cause future cronic backpain
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.