[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b how do i torrent music? I want to get the new album of FleshGod

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Noose.jpg (10KB, 253x380px) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
10KB, 253x380px
/b how do i torrent music? I want to get the new album of FleshGod Apocalypse but I don't have the money.

pic kinda related since i have clinical depression and life is pain
>>
kill yourself faggot
>>
search for uTorrent, download program, set it up (watch out for adware during installation). Then go to a site like kickasstorrents/piratebay or similar (or torrentz.eu this lets you search and redirects you to the likes of kat, pb).
If you find your album on a site like that search for "Magnet Torrent" link and click it, or download the actual torrent file to your Desktop and then open it. Either of those will open your uTorrent you installed earlier and download your album
>>
File: 1448833693156.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1448833693156.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
Anything to mp3 and youtube URL the whole thing individually or the whole thing and get audacity and cut the songs from that unless you want to spend 30 seconds everytime skipping to your favorite songs
>easiest shit WW
>>
>>675611255
For any further info: Google is your friend.

And btw if you live in a shitty country like USA, Germany etc. it's technically illegal to download/upload certain content, in which case I'd turn off uTorrent after you're done downloading your stuff. If you live in a real fascist country piratebay or kickasstorrents might br blocked, in which case use proxies or a vpn
>>
>>675611529
Problem here is that you get YouTube's audio compression... But if you're not exactly an audiophile that might be ok too
>>
>>675610838
This.
Also, everyone else here is being a faggot for explaining a faggot like OP how to do basic stuff on the internet.
>>
>>675611255
utorrent is such a piece of shit. bittorrent better choice imo
>>
File: 324egt.jpg (13KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
324egt.jpg
13KB, 252x276px
http://kickasstorrents.eu/
Download client, hundred times better than Piratebay IMO
>>
>>675610438
Get metal.org has it. Just search it for there.
>>
>>675612009
don't listen to this guy OP, there is no such thing as a kickasstorrents client.

kat.cr is the official page.
>>
>>675610438
In addition to everyone else's advice, remember to stop seeding the torrent once it's done. You're more likely to get caught seeding than downloading.
>>
>>675612231
you cunt
>>
>>675612009
i downloaded it and got virus wtf
>>
>>675612226
>>675612784

i said don't do it
>>
>>675612901
but i am nigger dick nigger
>>
>>675611667
the Audio quality is fine set to 128K is great
>>
Dvdvideosoft
use that for youtube to mp3
very good quality
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.