[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all think of the situation of h3h3? Seems like he's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: asshole.png (198KB, 731x632px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.png
198KB, 731x632px
What do you all think of the situation of h3h3? Seems like he's not our god anymore
>>
File: 1451531405886.gif (1MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1451531405886.gif
1MB, 500x213px
>>
What happened
>>
>>675609977
It's pretty obvious what the "Social-Media marketing" intern for H3H3 has been doing this week.
>>
>>675610266
He called out Leafy and Pyrocynical and said they were cancer behind eachothers backs
>>
He's pretty white knight, like Leafy didn't know that fag was autistic, but Leafy is still fucking cancer along with his retarded "Omg kill me so cringe HISSSSSS" fanbase
>>
>>675610346
>behind eachothers backs
you mean on youtube? where Leafy and Pyrocynical spend all day hitting the refresh button?

There's no drama, just little faggits wishing there wa sa drama.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HopR2OHbREc
>>
I like him more after this. YouTube is cancerous as hell
>>
>>675610387
Yeah i agree but still. He said that pyro was cancer to leafy and told pyro that he made good videos and the other way around. I don't get why he did that.
>>
>>675610468
No, he told leafy that he makes good videos and that pyro is cancer. Then he told pyro that he makes good videos and that leafy is cancer.
>>
I wont lie, this is definitely me when I'm arguing with someone on jewtube
>>
>>675609977
so first i though leafy was an asshole.

and then i watched pyro and leafys video, and though ethan was a twofaces psyco.

and then i read ethans wall of text which actually makes sense, where he explains how he was set up by leafy and pyro.

now i dont really know what to make of it.
the more you dig, the bigger of a mess it becomes.
>>
>>675610387
>Leafy is still fucking cance
He is aware about it. But h3h3 was lije duckin white knight and start blabbering about autistic kiddo. I mean, c`mon, it`s 2016, you are not suppose to have some priveleges on yotube, even if you autistic fedoratiper. And h3h3 hypocrite. Thats all.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.