[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Friday: > live in New South Wales (AU) > on way to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

My Friday:

> live in New South Wales (AU)
> on way to travel agent to pick up tickets to go to Colorado (holiday of getting high)
> get random drugged tested on the way there
> its ok cause haven't smoked in days
> tests positive because cops now test for presence (lasts 7-14 days), not intoxication
> gets criminal record
> denied travel overseas to where weed is legal
> oh and i fell down the stairs and broke my arm
>>
>>675609948
I'm glad
>>
Rekt thread cunt
>>
> get random drugged tested on the way there
holy fuck is this real
NSW must fucking blow
>>
>>675609948
I think some guy (maybe in QLD) actually got the charges and criminal record dropped because they only test if its in your system and not if you're actually high. Can't confirm though.

With the random drug test was it at a police checkpoint or was it a singular car that pulled you over?
>>
>>675609948

Are you recovering from a disease, illness, or operation that left you in a considerable amount of pain that cannabis is needed to treat? No? Then there's no reason you should be smoking it. Grow up, get your head on straight, and stop using drugs to artificially fuel your happiness/contentment in life. That's all you're paying for - dopamine.
>>
>>675611507
huehue
>>
>>675611507
I agree with this completely, you shouldn't be allowed to have fun.
>>
>>675609948
What was the punishment OP?
>>
>>675609948
Damn, I knew you didn't have 2nd amendment rights but I didn't know you said fuck the 4th too.
>>
File: bogan.jpg (103KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
bogan.jpg
103KB, 470x300px
>>675609948
got what you deserve, fucking drug addict
>>
>>675611632
Humans have been been able to function normally and be happy for thousands of years, but now people are growing up and being told that it's okay to use cannabis as a crutch. Feeling down? Get high. Going out to have a good time? Get high, have an even better time. Boring work? Get high, it won't seem as bad. It's stunning to me that no one can see how this is a problem; it's a statement of "I can't handle life as it is, I need something to help me get through it, even though I have no mental or physical conditions that should hamper my ability to be happy".

This doesn't apply to people who smoke a few times a year. But if you can't make it through the week without needing a pick-me-up of any kind, weed or not, then you have a problem.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.