[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fucked up fetishes/fantasies I love the idea of making

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

ITT: Fucked up fetishes/fantasies

I love the idea of making a girl fall in love with me and later on when she is so attached to me I'd start severely neglecting her until she starts to slowly break down.
>>
>>675609682
Is there any reasoning to that? Or is it just for pleasure purposes?
>>
>>675609682
edgy
>>
>>675610475
Just do it for pleasure, just the feeling of her being neglected gets me diamonds
>>
>>675609682
Sex on 2-CB / at least 300yg LSD for like 2-3 hours, not so fucked up I know but after a while you dont even know who's having an orgasm
>>
>>675611014
whats it like tho?
>>
>>675611188
-you loose the sense oft time
-being erected is like having an orgasm
-(for 400+yg only) a Chance oft sensing a female orgasm (at this point you dont know who you are)
-INSANE fucking emotions
>>
>>675611450
It makes me sad psychadelics are mostly illegal, in my opinion everybody should have the Chance to experience it at least once
>>
>>675611450
shit thats dope. Ive only fucked a girl after seshing a few dab hits and I thought the world was revolving around me and all my senses where just all over the place
>>
>>675611662
Yeah that and the insane lenght oft the act made me thought it was fitting here^^
>>
I like to think about my ex's and how they cucked my ass.
>>
File: 1458807400112.jpg (76KB, 650x383px) Image search: [Google]
1458807400112.jpg
76KB, 650x383px
>>675609682
I've ways wanted to fuck a dog in the ass
>>
piss off furryfag
>>
>>675609682

Oh I think you know
>>
>>675609682
I fantasize about being a girl and getting fucked by a dude/sucking them off. I have no desire to be a transgender it's pretty much purely for masturbating
>>
>>675612115

Healthy
>>
For years I've been in and out of different relationships. But my fetish is to speak to girls who have boyfriends, enjoy the thrill of it being secretive and getting caught. Having this girl cheat on her boyfriend is the next step, and then eventually making them breakup. At which point I usually lose any interest. But I'll keep interest if her now ex boyfriend harasses her or threatens me through texting her, but then hides.

It's kind of an ego thing? I was fat as a kid and now I'm not so it makes me feel better to steal other guys women?

A couple of funny stories

Guy left his house to drive a few hours to write a entry test for university courses (he was rich and had a good job but for some reason wanted to go back to school) I went over there drunk after leaving the club and fucked his girlfriend for 2-3 hours, stayed the night, and got up the next morning and left as he was texting her saying he was driving home.

Was fucking a girl and he went through her phone and found out, he instantly kicked her out in the middle of the day. He did a bunch of blow and got really violent and she called me. He was a fat neck beard and she was only with him because he had money, also possibly closet homo (legit). So she called me and he said if I came into his condo he would stab me. So I put on my big boy pants and went for an adrenaline rush and went over and walked into his condo. He took a couple of large cutting knives and locked himself in his bedroom. I helped her pack her things and load them in my truck while he was hiding. Left without incident.
>>
>>675613364
anon a kiddy fiddler?
>>
>>675614064
but did you cum in all of them or pull out like a little female dog?
>>
>>675614307
I actually did cum in the girl I fucked while he was gone writing a test. Was lucky on that one there was no baby.

But I'm 27 and I usually have trouble getting an erection the first time I have sex with someone, so it's a rush to get it hard and then just jam it in, fumbling with a condom makes it to soft again. So pretty much every person I've had sex with in the last 5 years have been raw dawg and I haven't caught an sti or made someone preggers. That I know of...
>>
>>675614562
Living on the edge huh? Pretty lucky you aint caught shit man. Also ever came across stinky snatches b4 anon?
>>
>>675614818
I usually have sex with them when I'm drunk and or high on coke so I don't notice. But I have had sex with randoms off of dating sites sober, and when fucking them doggy I could smell shit.

One girl took me home from the bar to her apartment, she lived with other girls. She was absolutely shit faced and I ate her out and she was slipping in and out of consciousness, when I first started eating her out I got something in my mouth and she was too drunk to notice me trying to get it out. It ended up being a bunch of pieces of toilet paper she had stuck to her cunt from being hammered and pissing/wiping at the bar. I was pretty fucked up and was still quite disgusted by it.
>>
File: 145710354499.jpg (254KB, 820x1158px) Image search: [Google]
145710354499.jpg
254KB, 820x1158px
Violence/Sadism/Gore.
>>
File: 1455577249007.jpg (548KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455577249007.jpg
548KB, 1600x1200px
Oh thank goody a place to release my moste fucked up doings. oky so i had this one gf that sadly passed away a few years ago and I still fap to her nudes ihave on my phone. I sometimes sit alone in a room and light a few candles and fap to them. also i have a gf and she doesnt know about her
>>
>>675617235
Similar but not a fetish.

Added a hot girl with mutual friends to fb, she instantly messages me and says I'm hot, says she's out drinking and we should meet up sometime.

Mutual friends show pictures of her naked partying on their boats

She starts dating a friend of a friend who sells blow and I miss my chance.

She still messages me occasionally and we talk if we run into one another at the gym, girl is easily 9.5/10, only draw back is small boobs.

She posts a lot of boudoir photo shoots on her Facebook because she's vain and knows she's a smoke show, I occasionally fap to those.

She commits suicide with pills, Facebook is still active with all her pictures, occasionally fap to what could of been had I gotten to her first.
>>
>>675617756
eyy man u do that too? yo mind if I see a pic of her?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.