[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dubs and i snort this

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

Dubs and i snort this
>>
if i get dubs, u throw it out
>>
>>675607869
If I get dubs you snort it out of some dudes ass
>>
>>675608431
Trips
>>
>>675607869
rolling for snort
>>
>>675608558
Kek no dudes around
>>
do it>>675608558
>>
Speed? Coke? Plaster ? Flour ? A little more info maybe..
>>
check my trips to make a vid of you throwing it away
>>
Roll snort that shit
>>
>>675608646
I'm 60% sure it's an oxy 80
>>
Snort
>>
in your ass
>>
>>675608728
The other 40% means it can be something completely different I bought it crushed up already
>>
>>675608646
Looks like coke. Notice the chunks and the slight sheen. Could be a pill but the chunks would probably look less "natural' and be more geometric.

Dubs and you plug it up your ass
>>
>>675608969
I crushed it up for like 20 minutes while nodding
>>
>>675608948
What kind of retard buys an already crushed up pill? At least say it was from a trusted friend
>>
>>675608969
I bought it crushed up a little bit but it stilled kinda looked like a pill
>>
>>675609074
It was from my couzin lol
>>
>>675608728
60% chance of overdose, 40% chance of shitty nosebleed from snorting dishwashing powder, I think I'll stay either way it's gonna be interesting :)
>>
>>675609188
Well I saw him snort some too so idk
>>
>>675608969
You must never have seen coke or at least good coke, it looks much more like speed then coke but it's most likely some pill worth $2
>>
>>675609144
First dubs
>>
>>675609188
Second dubs
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2836.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Bitch ass nigger
>>
>>675608728
Oxy 80's are green and coated with a specific
type of coating that gels up when put in water.
You can break them down but it wouldn't look
like that although the chunks in it do resemble
what it would be like ground up with a Dremel.
Wondering how it taste and the pieces feel.
>>
If dubs mix with water to make a slurry and shove it in your rectum
>>
so is coke fun.
should i try it?
>>
OP here i don't know what's happening
>>
>>675610806
in your ass just do it
>>
It tastes bitter as fuck
>>
>>675610890
this
>>
>>675610923
It feel like an acid come up tbh
>>
>>675610944
winrar do it op
>>
>>675610890
I already snorted ej
>>
>>675610806
snort
>>
I already snorted all ofvit
>>
>>675611009
do you feel anything
>>
>>675611099
I feel drunk as fuck with like lsd come up feelings
>>
>>675611160
gg
>>
One of the most exciting part of coke is picking it up. You dealer is out of his mind, you're standing next to a tree in his yard and he trips out ready to shoot you away, so you need to call when you get there.
>>
I almost falk a watch when family guy
>>
tell us how it is OP
>>
>>675611585
I am lost fall
>>
>>675611294
Wh da gg
>>
0/10 thread
>>
>>675612896
I don't know what happened in snort ed pill and now i.j us to feel drunk and philosophical and drunk
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.