[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories /b/ won't believe.. >great great great uncle

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: RRyv53U.jpg (51KB, 707x707px) Image search: [Google]
RRyv53U.jpg
51KB, 707x707px
Stories /b/ won't believe..
>great great great uncle patented some of the first stoplights
>made a fortune and then sold the company for $600M in 1930's money
>third party trust companies have invested it relatively smartly and made an estate worth $400M
>great uncle is a world class photographer
>$120K ink-jet printer type shit
>mom is worth a pretty penny
>me 23
>still getting a low 6 figure allowance waiting for my great uncle to drop 8 figures on my mom
>fucking chicks in whatever bachelor pad I'm leasing
>can't find a place to be in the world, don't need one
>no need to be responsible
>drunk smoking weed you've never seen
>no chicks out on a wednesday (US mountain time) so I'm shitposting on /b/
>>
Yeah you're a faggot
>>
>>675599039
are you part nigger?
Pretty sure one of the inventors of the traffic light, was a nigger.

http://www.aaregistry.org/historic_events/view/garrett-morgan-inventor-one-first-traffic-lights
>>
>>675599039
Post pic of your pad.
Its not as farfetched as the story from yesterday of the guy that said he fucked the sluts from GoT.
>>
File: 1453903898022.png (247KB, 323x483px) Image search: [Google]
1453903898022.png
247KB, 323x483px
>>675599039
You know who else was wealthy? That's right.
>>
>>675599039
We need a version of tits or gtfo for attention whoring faggots like this. Not a timestamp of the shit they are bragging about as that only feeds the bullshit cycle. Gotta be something degrading.

Also sage.
>>
>>675599325
>some of the first
>>675599348
Too lazy, here's a picture of the last town
>>675599480
Definitely not a virgin, and I rarely get rejected
>>
>>675599039
Can you send me like 5k? Shouldn't be too much of a loss for a titan like you. Would literally save my life.
>>
>>675599569
>lives a shitty life
>doesn't have one unique thing no one would believe
>has to talk shit instead of contribute
>>
>>675600096
He's just a fag your life is fucked.
>>
>>675600437
Well shit. I was hoping to get that operation for my daughter. Guess I'll have to drown in medical bills for the rest of my life, it's worth it for her.
>>
>>675600096
Did you really ask for 5k?
Are you retarded?

>>675600081
That photo could be from anyone dude, i will assume you're just shitposting and will look for some interesting threads.

>>675600575
>lying on the internet
Yeah, you're retarded.
>>
>>675600759
Reverse image search
I didn't do this to brag or validate myself
>thought you faggots would have some cool stories
>>
>drunk smoking weed you've never seen
>smoking weed you've never seen
>never seen
Bitch you ain't seen shit.
>>
>>675601433
OP here smoking King Louis Cookies
Whatchu got?
>>
I hope you are happy and content and manage to find love - don't get used

my story is pretty cool. My gf picked me over a movie stars son who is also a movie star but he turned out to be a little spoilt bitch. I'm a humble guy from a small town and I got the girl. Don't be like him dude.
>>
>>675600759
Did I genuinely believe OP would send me five thousand dollars for literally no reason? No sir. Did you get salty and insult me for no reason? Yes sir.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 750x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 750x688px
Blackberry.
>>
>>675601131
I did. Got no hits but i wasn't expecting any.

>be me
>smartest kid at every subject
>family business doing good, monopoly of bread in a 30km area
>grandfather dies
>family starts fighting and the business goes under due to bad management
>try to tell parents and aunt that we need to adapt to times if we want to keep the company going
>"shut up, you're 13"
>years later start getting unmotivated by the system
>drugs and girls are all that matter
>drop out
>can't find a steady job in my 35 years of life
>post on /b/ while completely sober and jerking off to /gif/ now and again
>>
>>675601524
>menthol
definitely a nigger
>>
>>675600310
I actually live a pretty good life, but OP has no proof his post is real and this is fucking /b/, read the description faggot.

If OP doesn't prove his attention-whoring post is real, then it's a falsehood like everything else posted here.
>>
>>675601939
Grew up in the south, started smoking cigs at 14 bumming Newports from my black buddy that skated with us, liked menthols ever since
>>
>>675602139
What is proof for you?
>>
>>675602697
Timestamped pics of any of his claims for one, like a blurred bank statement showing a few hundred Gs, pics of the bachelor pad, etc.

But the reality is that just feeds OP who is clearly deprived of attention even with his lavish life or he wouldn't be making threads like this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.