[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to visit the Butthurt Belt. What should I know about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: butthurtbelt.png (60KB, 1236x1245px) Image search: [Google]
butthurtbelt.png
60KB, 1236x1245px
Looking to visit the Butthurt Belt. What should I know about the Baltic countries, and which is the best Yugoslav country?
>>
>>675598586
That map is very inaccurate and OP is a faggot.
>>
>>675598586
Bosnia and Serbia are both great.
Spent time studying there in uni.
Everything there is really cheap.
>>
Croatia is the best summer resort of them all and it's cheap as fuck.
>>
Where does the title come from? The Butthurt Belt?
>>
>>675598586
Why the fuck would you call these nations butthurt?
>>
>>675600249
case in point
>>
>>675600300
I'm from the US and don't even have ancestry from any of those countries.
>>
>>675600118

If you exclude Finland and the Baltic States it's the way some middle european calls Poland, Hungaria and the other EU States in east Europe.

The reason is those countries always take money and advantage, but if they are asked to do anything - they always said no,

They don't take part in missions.
They don't pay money into the economy they just take money from the EU.
They don't take refugees.
They don't fully accept the sanctions against russia.
You can say, if you are crippled and both your legs are suppurated, you have the same relationship those countries have to the EU,
>>
haha butthurt belt, genius

don't come to estonia pls, it sucks
>>
>>675598586
Best countries to live in. Pretty safe, pretty cheap, damn good easy gurls, you can pirate as much as you want. Actually know few americafags that live here, and they they love it.
>>
>>675598792
>cheap as fuck.
>cheap
>as
>fuck
>croatia

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>675600613
>Best countries to live in

In Poland and Hungary the Secret Service is arresting you if you say your opinion and it's not the same as the gov has.

Dafuq dude be rdy to go back to stalisnism
>>
>>675598586
in Baltic States if you're a nigger, sandnigger, Russian or just foreign looking you're in for some bad time
>>
>>675600512
/balt/ here
we do take part in missions but our military is so small we need it here as well and the amount that does go on missions is piss small
we do pay into eu except we are so small and we are so poor the amount is rather insignificant in comparison
we have agreed to taking refugees given all documents check out and its made sure they would integrate into the society well but thing is we are so small that they get sent here get their shit and money etc and then they piss off to richer places like Sweden or back to Germany
we are very much accepting the sanctions but it's Germany that isn't
either you're uneducated murifag or an ignorant european
>>
>>675600794
Im not from poland or hungary so i dont give a fuck, althoug i like polish girls but hungarian chicks are so easy
>>
>>675598792
It's not.
People here know how to jew the tourists.
One doughnut costs like 10 euros or some shit.
Shit insane.
>>
Landmines and Cevapcici
>>
Imho, Vilnius (Lithuania) is like least butthurt city ever. http://www.citylab.com/politics/2016/02/europe-happy-cities-eurobarometer-athens/461958/
>>
>>675598586
Best is Slovenia, most developed
>>
>>675601426

> we have agreed to taking refugees given all documents check out and its made sure they would integrate into the society well but thing is we are so small that they get sent here get their shit and money etc and then they piss off to richer places like Sweden or back to Germany

Wow you wanna take 200 of 1 Million per Year. Don't be so generous. Duh. You're ignoring Dublin II, and you expect that "the rich countries" do all the work. To make it short - no work, no money. If you don't like how capitalism work go back to Stalinism.

> either you're uneducated murifag or an ignorant european

either you are polish and a PiS-Voter, you are slovakian and a national party voter or you are hungrian and believe that refugees will ruin your corrupted economy.
>>
File: tmp_1077-1458301690182791226524.png (353KB, 531x535px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1077-1458301690182791226524.png
353KB, 531x535px
>>675600512
>>675602332
Well that's just plain wrong
>>
>>675600512
Yea, because you know better than the person who lives in here right? You sir, are full of bullshit
>>
>>675600569
Hey fellow estonianfag
>>
>>675602454
>>675602758

Dumbfags who can't realise the reality.

Hope you don't like the freedom of speech. Because this is the first thing you will lose if you continue voting for nazis and behave like them.
I heard russia is looking for some allies, why you just don't go back.
Most of western european countries hate them, because everything we hear is that Orban built a fence to prevent his country from getting ANY refugees, that the polish government disambled the Constitutional Court and now control the media.

It's hard to see this if - yes the media is fully state controlled.

> Ms. Merkel pls tear up this wall
>>
Estonia is great to live in. Life is made so easy thanks to many different IT solutions. And I would say everything is cheap based on the paycheck in some of the bigger EU countries like Germany and France
>>
>>675600896
That is actually very wrong my friend, people in baltic states dont give a fuck if you are white or a nigger, they only care if you are a russian, if you are, then you're in for some bad time
>>
>>675598792
>>675600662
>>675601636

I don't know what kinda idiots you are, but I've been to Croatia last summer and prices are normal, everything is even cheaper than in my home country. A beer is like 2 euros, doughnut 1.50 or so.

Beautiful country, weather, people go there
>>
>>675603835
>A beer is like 2 euros, doughnut 1.50 or so

For Romanians this is a lot of money
for western europeans this is nothing.

depends on where you are living.
>>
Everything is quite cheap in Lithuania compared to Western prices, the biggest downside is corruption in government and low salaries ( minimum is ~320 or smth, average 550 euros). If you come to visit stay in Vilnius or resorts, other "major" city's ain't so friendly at night
>>
File: 1345143646247.jpg (90KB, 960x679px) Image search: [Google]
1345143646247.jpg
90KB, 960x679px
>>675598586
Im from croatia you can find cheap booze here and other balkan countries its the best way to have fun, at least for me.
btw, countries that shouldnt be in butthurt belt:
>slovenia
>croatia(maybe our new government would want us there, what a bunch of faggots)
>serbia
>macedonia
>hungary
>slovakia
>kaliningrad(russia)
also, beware of our airforce because planes broke down all the time here so it might be a good idea to wear a helmet
>>
>>675604116
lithuania has other cities? i thought you have one thats big and others are just places with like 500-1000 people that live there
>>
>>675600794
Haha, i live in Poland and i've never heard bullshit like this. Too much far left tv, dude ;)
>>
File: Untitled.png (234KB, 526x245px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
234KB, 526x245px
>>675598586
if ur a nigger and come to Estonia belive me you gonna have a baaaaad time
>>
>>675604980
far left tv? is there such a thing? well, in poland it certainly isnt
>>
>>675600512
>They don't fully accept the sanctions against russia
Even Poland? As if, they're up there ciriticizing Russia the first chance they get.
>>
I am from Lithuania remember to not call us Slavs because we are not :3 and remember to drink vodka :3 and enjoy our gurls big boi :3
>>
>>675605279
All tv stations on Poland are faggot-west-left. West is all worst that happen to us since the communism. Your fucking tolerance, modernity, peace, love and "refugees welcome". We have got from UE 500-600bln € as a dotations etc. In the same time we had to pay to EU 800-900bln, so where is the Cash we get? Also: iraq, afganistan, Syria, Liban etc, we wre all there for years, do don't say shits that we are not in your terrorist actions. And now we wre only, next to hungary, who will survive islam invasion. You all will fall soon, because you, faggots, invited those fucking terrorists to our continent.
>>
>>675600794
My girlfriend's from Poland and I went there a couple of times, and if you seriously think that there's some gestapo shit going on, you need some help. Yeah, the government is corrupt, but absolutely no different from Donald Trump. Also, if you're the samefag yelling "muh stalinism" in every answer, either come back when you're 18, or after you read a fucking book, you brain-dead worm eater.
>>
uu missed cz u fag
>>
>>675600512
Poland even ran secret CIA prisons/torture champers for Murrica. GTFO
>>
>>675603544
In Latvia, we actually hate sandniggers
>>
>>675603219

I'd rather live without freedom of speech than in a muslim country
>>
>>675604076
>For Romanians this is a lot of money

Every one with a decent payment can afford to stay there for 1 week without worrying
>>
>>675605923
I see you dont understand. Refugees are our future workforce. As our population is aging, we need new people to replace them. Our children will work better, more prestigious jobs and refugees and polaks will work shitty jobs such as street cleaning and plumbing. Refugees are basically our future slaves, we let them build a mosque or two to feel accepted and eventually give them shitty dead-end jobs. And you are all our bitches. Our women may not be perfect but whenever we visit your countries we can get a load of pussy just by saying "Im from western europe/american" and your girls will start sucking our cocks hoping they have a chance for a better life, kek. Yes thats the way it works, kiddo.
>>
>>675607049
Kay, now i know it's a bait.
>>
File: 1044212.jpg (43KB, 618x635px) Image search: [Google]
1044212.jpg
43KB, 618x635px
>>675600512

You fucking moron; why should we take refugees like all the cucked countries? So we can also be culturally enriched with their rape of our women, pillaging and looting of our urban zones, terrorist acts and bombings?

Fuck off, Mohammad. Just because some weak willed white nations let you shit skins in doesn't mean every nation should.
>>
>>675607049
Is getting blown up a part of your master plan?
>>
Amerifag here, been living in Estonia almost 4 years. It's not really a place to go if you want a touristy adventure. It's more a place you go and accidentally spend the rest of your life there because you met a chick. Seriously almost every foreign guy under 40 who lives here has that story.
>>
>>675607807
Yeah theres hots chicks in the baltics. that cant be said about the rest of the butthurt zone. Even majority of fins look like moomins.
>>
>>675607666
i agree as a Hungarian
>>
>>675600794

Well shit. How'd it happen i didn't get arrested yet?
Also, Secret Service is not like in US or China, they won't arrest you for some bullshit.
>>
>>675603835
Where are you from? swiss?
>>
File: 1456170849677.jpg (14KB, 208x319px) Image search: [Google]
1456170849677.jpg
14KB, 208x319px
>>675600512
Finland doesnt match any of those
>>
>>675609595
>If you exclude Finland
>>
Only fags take rapefugies
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.