[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why he shouldn't be the next president. Pro-tip:

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (72KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1200x797px
Explain why he shouldn't be the next president. Pro-tip: You can't.
>>
He's inconsistent, incoherent, a demagogue, a compulsive liar and usually runs hes own businesses into the ground, but hey im anti establishment so im not agaist him.
>>
>>675592371
you gotta sacrafice whats best for the best results
trump 2016
>>
File: Peewee_football.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Peewee_football.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>675592040
>you can't
Are you a faggot or something?
>>
>>675592040

He's hated by Muzzcunts, nignobs and libtards. Over here we call them cancer.

To me he's almost perfect.
>>
>>675592371
When you leave the last part you have a description of Hillary
>>
>>675592371
shutup fool I'll run your head into the ground if you don't vote for him faggot.
>>
>>675592690
Yeah I know I hate that Bitch as i said im anti establishment Hillary IS the establishment
>>
>>675592688
& mexicans
>>
Fuck, I'm mexican and I want to see this fucker win. If nothing else, it'll be fun watching him make a complete mess of things and wreck America diplomatically, economically and socially.
>>
>>675592040
Bernie is better.
>>
>>675593113
Can't wait to see you and your family deported.
>>
>>675593223
Im not an illegal
>>
>>675593223
How can I be deported when I'm already in Mexico numbnuts?

I like America and what it represents globally but goddamn are you people dense.
>>
>>675592040
Im mexican and i cant really say why people hate him so much
>>
>>675592040
>Yeah I know I hate that Bitch as i said im anti establishment Hillary IS the establishment
that's right.
he would just be another eyesore between many others.
so go on.
>>
As a Mexican born here and with a mother with citizenship i couldnt care less if he sends a bunch of Mexicans home.
>>
>>675593413
I bet you have cousins that should be deported though.

>>675593427
Don't worry we'll build a bigger wall to keep you filthy beaners out.
>>
>>675593606
Im the only one of my family that is on this side, I really dont have problems since i was born here and i have plenty of coin
>>
>>675593726
fingers crossed, you'll see your whole family again soon.
>>
>>675592040
Want's to ban all Muslims, unconstitutional.

For all the conservatives who are bitching about Obama exceeding his constitutional limits, they're being awfully silent about this plastic haired cunt.
>>
>>675593917
Your the reason this world is a shithole
>>
>>675593606
So every single Mexican huh?

Even those like me that have jobs and like to go to the USA for some vacation time?
(New York City was very nice btw)

Because you either hate all mexicans for some reason, which makes you a xenophobic twat or just the poor ones trying to work and make a living, which makes you a xenophobic twat AND an asshole.
>>
>>675592040
doesn't talk about his Dick enough. LBJ talked about his dick all the time and he was GREAT
>>
>>675593919
Please, Oh please tell me how banning people from entering the country from specified parts of the world is unconstitutional. Pretty please with sauce?
>>
>>675593968
I just want to keep my country from being the shithole that you roaches keep wanting to escape from. Same with the mudslimes, no thanks, we don't need more rapists and terrorists walking our streets.
>>
Because he can't actually do any of the shit he's promising.

He's a hack, born into money, failed at almost every business except what his father built for him (which he nearly destroyed in the 1990's). He's the biggest federal welfare baby of them all, and his supporters expect him to balance the federal budget.

Donald Trump is a business executive, just like WWE is professional wrestling. On paper, it sort of works out, but in reality, they're both garish cartoon images of the real thing, designed to fool rednecks.
>>
>>675594354
Just because there are bad mexicans doesnt mean everyone is, so just because there are white thrash people on the south means all white people are like them?
>>
>>675594354
>we don't need more rapists and terrorists walking our streets.

Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were literally retarded.
>>
>>675594495
Doesn't matter if the few ruin it for the many for your kind. The only way to prevent it from happening is to prevent them all from coming here. Also it's your way life that makes your country shit, then you try to make it the same here and nobody likes it. So just get the message already, we don't want you here, stop bringing us down to your level. stay there.
>>
Human extinction is the answer
>>
>>675594714
Except when a sandnigger rapes your wife or sister, your story will change.
Europe is already seeing the repercussions.
>>
>>675594860
What exactly is my way life?
>>
>>675594079
Illegal mexican immigrants, he's just baiting newfag
>>
>>675594714
10/10 argument, if you knew Muslim doctrines you'd hate Muslims too.
>>
>>675595003
The third world way of life, Mexico is still a shit status drug highway. Half of the illegal immigrants are drug mules because they can't afford the coyotes fees. And what does Mexico do about it? Nothing because border patrol on the south side are highly corrupt
>>
>>675592040
Because he speaks english like a first grader, his speeches consist of angry rambling, and his political views are very inconsistent.

Well, I'm not amerifag anyway so I don't care. I think things won't change, whoever you guys elect. Your country is controlled by the corporates, not by the people.
>>
File: 3dprintedson.jpg (70KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
3dprintedson.jpg
70KB, 800x733px
>>
>>675594987
Jesus christ man. Tell me how does it feel to be constantly living in fear and hate? Must be stressful as all shit.
>>
>>675595723
I really dont know about that since i have lived in the usa since i was born
>>
>>675592371
>a demagogue
I bet you vote for bernie.
>>
>>675592040
He's a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>675595833
Then it doesn't apply to you, you are an American. Congrats, enjoy your improved life. Just think nationality and not race from now on, because that's what matters.
>>
He's a white man
>>
>>675595950
as opposed to the disasters waiting to happen that have been bought by wall street, insurance companies and the music industry?
>>
>>675593606
>"we'll"
>acting as if your vote actually matters
>>
>>675592040
Because Putin already beat him to the punch
>>
>>675595723
I love how you people forget to mention that most of the guns come from YOUR third world lifestyle country.

America is still a shit gun running highway. Half of the guns are bought there because it's easy as shit. And what does the US do about it? Nothing because border patrol on the south side are highly corrupt.
>>
>>675595819
Eat a big pile of shit. We don't need to have Germany's problem with immigrants before we start doing something about it.
If something like being Muslim links all these goat fuckers as a common trend, I don't give a fuck if it's racist, I'm keeping them the ever loving shit away from what I care about.
You might be willing to let them put you on an honor killing, but no one sane is
>>
>>675592960
typical neanderthal response
>urrrr i cant think, my brain dum dum
>SMASH
>>
>>675594449
>failed at almost every business
How retarded can one redditor be?
>>
>>675596272
true, true

aren't you glad you are going to be paying for the wall now?
>>
>>675595819
Well, he's sort of right. I think islam and modern society are as compatible as middle age christianity and modern society: they're not.
>>
>>675596272
Are you retarded? Serious question here. First off, you repurposed my post in an irrelevant way, second off border patrol can't stop you from moving guns to other countries because that has to be done by air or sea. Use facts when you try to step up kiddie.
>>
File: Vermin_Supreme_Explosion.jpg (79KB, 1038x572px) Image search: [Google]
Vermin_Supreme_Explosion.jpg
79KB, 1038x572px
lets be real here the only candidate worth our time.
"Remember a vote for Vermin Supreme is a vote completely thrown away"
>>
>>675595991
He's an orange man.
>>
>>675596558
>implying only the US of A has airports and private planes don't exist
holy fuck you can't actually be this fucking retarded, like it pains me to read what you are saying, my fucking eyes are bleeding
>>
Eurofag here. Want Trump to become president. Not cuz he's great, just so he can fuck you up. I already ordered my popcorn so Trump pls make america great shithole again.
>>
>>675596322

"Shit, better stay away from white people, they might go crazy and start a shooting spree.

Black people might rape and rob me, better steer clear of them too.

Muslims behead and blow up. Fuck if I stay near them.

Mexicans rape and murder. Fuck those guys."

>You might be willing to let them put you on an honor killing, but no one sane is

Thinking like THAT is insane.
>>
>>675592482

at least you can spell trump.
>>
>>675592040
Because he is the only one who can slay the evil lying bitch. KILLARY
>>
>>675596848
I assume you meant Europe, unless you're a Canadafag, in which case its my bad. Also, I said sea. Which means water. Which implys ports. Also, it isn't our fault that you can't control your fucking criminals and have to try to encroach on our freedoms to keep your country safe. Maybe if you had a decent police force you wouldn't need us to baby you and take things away from you like an irresponsible child.
>>
File: 666.png (343KB, 554x353px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
343KB, 554x353px
>>675595785
>>
although i feel the need to vote for bernie, I will continue my streak of having not ever voted. your president is a figurehead, and corporations rule the US. it will happen everywhere, and nobody is safe. we will all die, and nothing is worth anything.
>>
File: smoking pepe.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
smoking pepe.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>675596956
Kek, you're being cucked by ISIS, you probably won't even be around by the time Trump becomes President.
>>
File: 1456699894407.gif (2MB, 518x598px) Image search: [Google]
1456699894407.gif
2MB, 518x598px
I'm counting the days until I can vote for Trump.

Not because he says the right things.

Not because his interests are in line with mine.

Not because he's the most honest candidate in the running.

But because you mincing sissy nanny-state meddling cuckold Muslim-apologist immigrant-tolerating faggots can't stand him. He stands for everything you hate because you can't have it. You fucked yourselves out of your liberty, your pride, your industry, your identity and your courage with decades of compromising, selfless, illogical, progressive bullshit legislation and you can never get it back. Never.

That's what Trump stands for. It's why you hate him and it's why we love him. And the more you piss and moan like needy little teething infants whose milky ba-ba rolled just out of reach because YOU dropped it, the more steam he gains.

I cannot. Fucking. Wait. To cast that ballot.
>>
1. He's not a politician.
2. He makes terrible business decisions.
3. He's a shitty person.

I don't like spoiled rich kids so why would I stand in line to vote for one to be president.
>>
>>675597040
Except Muslim isn't a race, they're middle eastern. And the rest don't follow a book that allows sex with children, limitation of female rights (inb4 sjw, this is real oppression not feminazi oppression) and kill anyone who doesn't agree.
>>
>>675597442
Serious question here.

Does voting matter in USA elections? I keep hearing it doesn't. I don't really know how it works in your country.
>>
>>675597614
Depends on the party. Republican not so much because of superdelegates and Democrats its iffy. Its a fucked system and needs an overhaul.
>>
File: 1458790840555.jpg (130KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458790840555.jpg
130KB, 600x800px
>>675597205
>>
>>675597408
Yeah, trust me, its not gonna happend here where i am. West EU maybe, here not. Trust me, we removed kebabs 20 years ago easilly, its our thing, we would love to do it again.
>>
>>675597567
I dont see how people still want to let these people in america after paris and belgum.
>>
File: 1456702422074.jpg (127KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456702422074.jpg
127KB, 960x640px
>>675597614
electoral college is all that seems to matter. its a crock of shit the peoples vote almost doesnt even count. the US is fucked up and i blame the jews.
>>
>>675595980
After all your other posts you post this? Could you be a bigger stereotype trumpfag?
>>
>>675597465
Look at his central ideology. We need an anti immigrant POTUS. The immigrant crisis is severely under exaggerated because even the conservative media wants to be politically correct.
>>
>>675597040
He said illegal immigrants dumbfuck. And they are literally the bottom tiers of Mexican society. Their government want nothing more for them to be here and not there. Trump is fine with legal Hispanic immigration, but apparently you don't see any difference so never mind.
>>
>>675597867
Exactly my point, you guys should watch the rape of Europe on YouTube if you want some raw facts on immigrants.
>>
>>675592040
He's racist and his ideas are ludacris, not to mention he'll drive the country into even more debt and will probably be the driving factor behind ww3. Also in b4 he proposes concentration camps for muslims.
>>
He's a self centered asshole
>>
>>675598353
What has he said that's racist?
Go on.
>>
>>675598092
Right immigrants are the reason behind all of the country's problems. Fucking idiocy.
>>
>>675597979
I don't think you realise what I'm saying. We deport MEXICANS, by which I mean those not properly here on a visa or seeking citizenship. There should be no Mexicans permanently and legally residing in America. Only Americans.
>>
>>675598511
Well you are literally going to be a minority in your own country by the time you're middle aged otherwise, so...
>>
>>675598439
He refers to African American people as "the blacks" for one.
>>
>>675598092

He would get into office and spend four years doing nothing but deregulating as much as he possibly could for his own financial gain, that's it. He doesn't give two shits about us, Mexicans, Muslims, or anything else. He's telling people what they want to hear and they eat it up like a teenage girl on prom night.
>>
File: photo1.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo1.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>675592040
You fucking kids..
What happened to logic?
Oh and grab your popcorn and guns
while you can.
He is completely full of shit (like the rest)
and he is a perfect example of who should
never be elected, he literally bought his way
to the top, has no experience as a senator.
Thus meaning money IS the root of all evil.
Then you have to think about your other options
those are fucked too, basically you are fucked
either way, so grab some shot guns and
enjoy the show, we will be the laughing stock
of the entire planet if he gets elected.
>>
>>675598511
No but if Bernie becomes President he will let them in and they will become a national crisis. Hillary has no grounds to be president and every other candidate is incompetent. Trump is just right for the situation. One term is all he should get, after that its whoever is more qualified.
>>
>>675598725
Oh how horrible.
You know racists used to be people that strung people up from trees and chucked people into gas chambers, now it's just whoever uses the improper nomenclature for leftist's pet minorities.
Go fuck yourself you beta nu-male.
>>
>>675592040
THIS TYPE OF DISCUSSION IS NOT FOR /B/ FAGGOT
>>
>>675598652
Lol you're a token trump supporter, most of his supporters are bigots and say ignorant shit like that. This country is supposed to be a melting pot, and you're forgetting that this country was taken from people with different skin in the first place so who's country is it really?
>>
>>675598725
And this is racist.... how?
They identify as a demographic, but we're not allowed to call them by the same name?
>>
>>675592040
His tax plan is pretty fucking stupid. Not as bad as Cruz but still pretty bad.

How are we gonna "make the mexicans pay" for the wall? Are we gonna declare war when, not if but when, they refuse? Because that's totally a sound business plan.

Apart from the fact that he gets your dick hard because the PC police took your boner, what qualifications does he have?

I wish Kasich stood a chance this election.
>>
>>675598725
Then whites should be referred to by their ancestral descent. But I guess we're all just whities, huh?
>>
>>675598944
>>conquered people who were here already

Right of conquest, bitch
>>
>>675598769
>implying he wouldn't get impeached if he tried this
>>
>>675598439
I mean accusing all illegal immigrants of being rapists was pretty fucking racist and that's coming from a racist.
>>
>>675598883
Trump is the crisis waiting to hapoen, you say this like Bernie is going to make the immigration laws worse somehow. None of trumps plans for immigration make any sense or they cost too much money, by "attempting" to solve one problem he will create or worsen a slew of other ones. This country has alot of problems, immigration is just 1.
>>
>>675599128
>implying there isn't a yuge chance of that if he gets elected
>>
>>675599032
It's called sanctions. Also, like half their industry is to sell or vacation places for us
>>
>>675599174
Statistically, they are more likely to rape and commit crime. Just saying.
>>
File: 1456702904920.jpg (8KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
1456702904920.jpg
8KB, 204x247px
The sane Americans don't want any mudslime rapeugees . Only these PC liberal faggots do. The bullshit in europe only confirms how retarded it would be to welcome more mudslimes into our civilized society. The last thing we need is to introduce a bunch of savage animals into our society.
>>
>>675598155
It´s Trump and you who don't see any difference.

This idea that immigrants are ALL rapists and murderers with a few exceptions (his words) is stupid and meant to demonize a group of people who travel all the way to another country to find WORK is not only wrong but so goddamn ignorant on so many fucking levels.

His bashing on Mexico because of NAFTA is goddamn hypocritical to the fucking extreme. He makes it seem like Mexico is benefitting so much from the deal. His implying that mexicans "are laughing at us" is fucking ridiculous. NAFTA utterly FUCKED Mexico. Plumetting crop prices made many mexicans lose their jobs. Guess where those out of work people decided to go as a result? But of course, he jjust says "Mexico is laughing at us" to incite more hatred towards a whole country.

To imply "Mexico sends it´s worst" is again meant to incite feelings of resentment and hate. The fuck? Like the mexican governemt literally rounds up undesirables and ships them over? Is that what Trump and jis followers literally think happens?
>>
>>675597567
Bosnians are slavic Muslims
>>
>>675598944
Actually, the country was founded and built by white European people. Pretty sure there was no USA before 1776, just natives living in warring tribes killing each other.
It's not ignorant, it's a fact, look it up. By 2050 whites will be a minority and we can join other prosperous multiracial melting pot new world societies like Brazil, all because of dumb faggots that buy into melting pot bullshit.
>>
>>675592040
Because he's a plant by the powers that be to force a Hillary victory. As is Ted cruz. It's so obvious even the republicans want Hillary to win.
>>
>>675598887
Okay how about calling all "blacks" lazy or saying most Hispanics are racist?
>>
>>675599434
Rapists not racists
>>
>>675599434
Dude, people call black people lazy... because lots of them are fucking lazy!! I turnover black people by the dozen at my job because they all think they're entitled to not actually work
>>
>>675599352
you mean west-Serbians ;)

Also muh 40% muslims
>>
>>675599340
Mexico does send its worst Mexicans, the ugliest shitskin Mexicans mexico has to offer. Most of them aren't even part Spanish they are pure Indian
>>
>>675599174
That's not a fucking race, how dense are you people? Mexican illegals are literally the dregs of Mexican society, the Mexican government wants nothing more for them to be here and not there. They even give them fucking guides on how to hop the border. You've just been turned into such a braindead piece of a cannon fodder cookie cutter liberal that you take literally anything said negative about any remotely brown person as "waist wacist". Go fuck yourself, I shouldn't even have to explain this to you. And this is coming from somebody that ISN'T a racist.
>>
>>675599243
Ok, if Bernie becomes President, here's the thing: his tax policies will push business out of the US. Plain and simple. And his legalise weed gimmick is just that. It'll still be up to states to legalise it. His free college plans work on paper, but that's it. College will essentially become high school 2.0 with hooligans left and right. The healthcare plan will never work without a high hike in income taxes and some socialist redistribution. Its just a bad idea in general.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.