[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Baddest motherfucking man on the planet! America is on the brink

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 81

File: images-1.jpg (5KB, 305x165px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-1.jpg
5KB, 305x165px
Baddest motherfucking man on the planet! America is on the brink of greatness! Fuck yeah!
>>
the living meme
>>
>>675528461
faggot
>>
>>675528884
Get on the train or keep being the little bitch you are. Makes no difference to me.
>>
>>675529173
>Makes no difference to me

of course it does
you get mad when everyone realizes Trump is a racist and has had 5 bankrupticies. If that didn't bother you, you wouldn't reply XD
>>
>>675528461
drumpf
>>
File: 1457138318376.jpg (87KB, 970x617px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457138318376.jpg
87KB, 970x617px
>>
>>675528461
>America great
>4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,999,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,090.89 in debt

Yup
>>
File: 1452497694837.jpg (1MB, 2323x3263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452497694837.jpg
1MB, 2323x3263px
>>675529412
Maybe I like racism as a powerful white man. 5 bankruptcies all allowed by fucked up rules that the current dumbfuck politicians allow. That's laughable anon! Percentage wise, he's miles ahead of the curve of most other successful business people. Eat dick. Trump train! Woo woo....chuga chuga.
>>
>>675530827
>powerful white man
>fat basement dweller

pick one
>>
>>675530670
>implying debt makes or breaks a 1st world country
>>
>>675530827
i will fuking rape her until she feels my sander
>>
>>675531637
>until she feels the bern
fixed
>>
File: 1458673666187.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458673666187.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>675529412
>Average MILLIONAIRE goes bankrupt 3.5 times

Not bad for Trump.
>>
>>675532107
>source: myass.com
>>
>>675529412
Still stuck on those Sanders memes. 5 bankruptcies for a successful businessman is pretty normal. If you don't get that, you don't understand business or success. Go to classes more, less protesting.
>>
>>675532329
>5 bankruptcies for a successful businessman is pretty normal

no it isn't shithead
especially for someone running for President
>>
>>675530827
powerful white man on B...okay fuckstick.
>>
File: f0W1woW.jpg (66KB, 640x865px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f0W1woW.jpg
66KB, 640x865px
>>675532205
>Insults prove your point
>>
>>675532937
still waiting for you to prove yours, actually
>>
>>675532638
We all know anyone can BS whateverthefuck.jpeg on here. But I'll be honest. Mid 40s, business owner since 1998, 7 employees. Paid off house and 3 cars, about 700k net worth. Not a big shot on the Forbes list, but you could sayiI'm no dumbfuck.
>>
>>675533290
cool story trumptard
>>
>>675533290
>Never used Google
>>
>>675529412
oooooooooh u used the word racist! you win holy shit. better allow the entire country to get cucked into oblivion now. fucking self righteous faggot.
>>
>>675533189
See
>>675533998
>>
>>675534044
I do win. Trump is a racist who advocates keeping non-whites out of the US.
>>
>>675533290
powerful...hahahahahahaha!
Dude, your one of us, it's ok man. Maybe your wife thinks your Powerful?
>>
>>675534104
what is that supposed to prove? That's it's OK for Trump to get in there and fuck shit up on the public dime?
>>
Are you going to riot when they deny him the Nomination?
>>
File: 1453811552337.jpg (437KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453811552337.jpg
437KB, 1280x960px
>>675534478
>>
>>675534478
I can't believe there are faggots like you in America.
>>
>>675534725
trumpfags are going to be raging hard
and libs will cheer because it's the only thing the Republicans ever did right
>>
>>675534740
> i haz a dumb
>>
>>675534766
I can't believe it bothers you that people call Trump a racist. I thought that's what you faggots are.
>>
>>675534615
Cuck "Jew" detected.
>>
>>675535035
>>>/pol/
>>
>the brink of destruction
>>
>>675535035
I win faggot
shut up
>>
>>675534478
Just the icky ones! I'm no racist but you can go ahead and finish this sentence however you like.
>>
File: 1457775295729.jpg (56KB, 960x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457775295729.jpg
56KB, 960x548px
>>
>>675535316
Trumpatized
>>
>>675535385
>Just the icky ones! I'm no racist but you can go ahead and finish this sentence however you like.
>because I have to put Trump's cock back in my mouth
>>
>>675534815
who do the Repubs nominate? Cruz? HRC is a a done deal, handshake agreement in 2008.
>>
>>675535459
>doy free shit
>doy doy doy doy doy
faggot
>>
File: 1452389947403.jpg (246KB, 958x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452389947403.jpg
246KB, 958x640px
>>
>>675535614
I'm OK with this
>>
>>675530670
dont say debt unless you have an understanding of how it works, thank you. Also donald trump is an asshat.
>>
>>675536177
anon knows what debt is
it means Obama drove up the deficit so he could help his fellow niggers buy drugs n flat screens

aint that so anon
>>
>>675535614
Why more people aren't talking about this proves that American Politics = Pro Wrestling, scripted outcomes, fake conflict, retards on BOTH sides spouting bullshit rhetoric. FUCK ME people it's rigged. NO Bernie, NO Trump just more of the same and everyone takes it up the ass... rinse wash repeat
>>
>>675528461
People mistake confidence with buffoonery.
>>
File: 1458533443288.jpg (84KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458533443288.jpg
84KB, 480x360px
fuck troll OP, fuck trump, fuck mexicans, fuck ann coulter, fuck liberals.
>>
>>675536425
>retards on BOTH sides spouting bullshit rhetoric
no they aren't faggot
you are not going to make Trump's bulshit sound like anything Sanders or Clinton are proposing
>>
>>675536497
>fuck liberals
faggot
>>
>>675536497
Fuck everyone, and if they're any good, fuck 'em again.
>>
>>675536569
You speak of the truth
>>
File: 1457565331977.gif (1MB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457565331977.gif
1MB, 800x533px
>>675535371
>Winning on /b/
>>
>>675536569
ALL Trump has is rhetoric. Mr. Successful Powerful American bad ass do you even know what Rhetoric means? He has no substance, has previously stated he would run as a republican because they are "idiots" has 0 shot of becoming president and STILL twat jobs like this fuck think he is Christ All Mighty because he says ignorant shit and bullies people like they do.
>>
File: 1457100876651.jpg (94KB, 720x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457100876651.jpg
94KB, 720x479px
>>675536569
rightio buckeroo
>>
>>675536900
I win! Dubs don't lie!
>>
>>675537166
well obviously he can get shit done. even with zero political experience he is dominating. makes him a hundred times better than any other nominee.
>>
>>675528461
anyone with an iq over 60 wouldn't take the job, especially after what obama has made of it.

> go team!
>>
Remember this post. Remember this thread. I'll let you all in a tiny secret today. TRUMP WILL WIN. It's not a guess or a prediction. It's a fact. This man Will be president. He is an unstoppable war machine when it comes to campaigning and nothing will slow him down.
>>
>>675538372

he hasn't broken enough laws to leverage his clout.

> hillary has it in a handbasket
>>
>>
>>675538372
Fuck yeah!
>>
File: THE TRUMPINATOR(M).jpg (326KB, 576x754px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THE TRUMPINATOR(M).jpg
326KB, 576x754px
>>675538372

He does seem indestructible and unstoppable.
>>
File: TRUMP VS ISIS-1.jpg (495KB, 936x663px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRUMP VS ISIS-1.jpg
495KB, 936x663px
Trump is definitely the only candidate that has the balls to destroy ISIS.

Wait till ISIS pulls off an attack in America that kills 300-400 people. THEN all these liberal fucks will be begging for Trump to take charge and unleash holy hell upon ISIS.
>>
>>675540709
Bomb Mecca?
>>
I will be fapping to the news when Trump takes office and launches a massive butt fucking on Isis. My life will be completed when the news switches to tree hugging liberals crying over another American led war. Man up bitches! They shoot up Paris, blow up good people minding their own business in Brussels. Trump is going to ram a 3 mile long BBC up the ass of Islam!
>>
>>675536497

https://youtu.be/Na9bY9gmhw4
>>
>>675530827
Tits or GTFO, attention whore.
>>
yes , all we muslims know how to make home made C4 and other explosives ! fuck yeah ! we don't even care
! dubs
>>
>>675541945
Stupid Mudslime! Posting a picture for ants!
>>
click you red neck
>>
File: Grate!.jpg (236KB, 381x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Grate!.jpg
236KB, 381x570px
>>675528461
>>
>>675528461
hella yea
>>
>>675541098
>>675541098
>>675541098
>>
>>675542535
I don't care who you are that's some funny shit anon!
>>
>>
>>675528461
baddest?.. you mean the guy that ran like a bitch when someone was onstage with him?... or the guy that called off a rally cause it had protesters?
>>
File: 1458334527779.jpg (92KB, 550x733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458334527779.jpg
92KB, 550x733px
>>
File: 1458750589528.jpg (151KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458750589528.jpg
151KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 1455239184081.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455239184081.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>
File: 1458750096151.jpg (74KB, 640x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458750096151.jpg
74KB, 640x451px
>>
File: 1458749310233.png (888KB, 858x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458749310233.png
888KB, 858x708px
>>
File: 1458749141989.jpg (58KB, 696x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458749141989.jpg
58KB, 696x561px
>>
File: 1458535201013.jpg (145KB, 767x823px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458535201013.jpg
145KB, 767x823px
>>
File: 1458539854796.jpg (43KB, 539x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458539854796.jpg
43KB, 539x526px
>>
>>
File: 1450234618723.jpg (113KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450234618723.jpg
113KB, 1024x576px
>>675541098
>>
>>675534766
Nice dubs.
America I can understand but 4chan. Faggots like these should have never come here.
>>
File: 1458401119072.jpg (188KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458401119072.jpg
188KB, 960x720px
>>
File: 1458383537533.jpg (1MB, 1080x2232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458383537533.jpg
1MB, 1080x2232px
>>
File: 1458341696378.jpg (522KB, 610x856px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458341696378.jpg
522KB, 610x856px
>>
>>675540709
Lmao you think he's gonna go out with a fuckin broadsword or something and start chopping them down? Jesus as if Obama was just "too cucked" to go after them even though he's killed dozens if not hundreds of innocents with drone strikes and shit
>>
File: 1458346903757.jpg (158KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458346903757.jpg
158KB, 1024x614px
>>
File: 1458344446452.jpg (169KB, 611x907px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458344446452.jpg
169KB, 611x907px
>>
File: 1458345350375.jpg (482KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458345350375.jpg
482KB, 1600x1200px
I welled up and now I'm tearing up here. Please save us Mr. Trump!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59aJn8Lk9zM

we need to make this 11/10 video go viral
SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE, GET THAT VIDEO TRENDING

Wow that gave me the feels so hard,
I can't wait to be proud to be American again!

We need to get this on the top of plebbit, we'll butter up bernie supporters.
>>
>>675537166
>Fuk da system man
>its all rigged
>Everything I know about politics is from over hearing one person talk about another persons recap of a speech.
I thought you had to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: 1458344502298.jpg (411KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458344502298.jpg
411KB, 1024x689px
>>
File: _85192807_85192806.jpg (125KB, 950x1314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_85192807_85192806.jpg
125KB, 950x1314px
>>675528461
>>
File: 1458344723440.jpg (251KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458344723440.jpg
251KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>675546141

Uh, you could've just said they're faggots.
>>
File: 1458249757605.jpg (45KB, 640x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458249757605.jpg
45KB, 640x344px
>>
File: 1458121016937.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458121016937.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>
File: 1458116372846.jpg (55KB, 463x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458116372846.jpg
55KB, 463x720px
>>
Trump is the key to national glory and not being blown up by mudslimes. Liberal cucks eat shit and die.
>>
File: 1458118539960.jpg (921KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458118539960.jpg
921KB, 3000x2000px
>>
File: 1458119799577.jpg (48KB, 415x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458119799577.jpg
48KB, 415x572px
>>
>>
>>675545913
Roll
>>
>>675528461

lifts forks
>>
>>675528884
Embrace Trump or go suck Bernfags cocl
>>
File: 1458029808786.jpg (60KB, 720x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458029808786.jpg
60KB, 720x436px
>>
File: 1458028688447.jpg (64KB, 570x469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458028688447.jpg
64KB, 570x469px
>>
>>675547461
Globalist commie degenerate gib me dats.
>>
>>675530827
Hot af
>>
File: trump qt.gif (880KB, 236x163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump qt.gif
880KB, 236x163px
>>
>>675534478
Thats a bunch of bullshit
>>
>>675546079

Yeah, Trump is literally gonna go out there with a sword. The meme is metaphorical, you dumbfuck. As in Trump will go to war, he will lead, he will destroy ISIS and won't let America and NATO countries get shit on repeatedly by Islamic terrorists.
>>
>>675547570
>>
File: 1457926872321.jpg (58KB, 750x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457926872321.jpg
58KB, 750x742px
>>
File: 1457923202718.png (483KB, 848x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457923202718.png
483KB, 848x594px
>>
File: 1449191715950.gif (993KB, 359x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449191715950.gif
993KB, 359x239px
>>675528461

> s/baddest/dumbest
>>
>>
>>
>>675528461
This thread is garbage and all of you are fucking idiots. Why do you people keep perpetuating this kind of stupid bullshit, I'll never understand. You're not even discussing politics, you're all just bashing each other and jerk off to every reply. What kind of fucking cancer has this place devolved into. Jeez, you don't think a piece of shit could get worse until flies start to buzz around it.
>>
>>675548021
>>
>>675541197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4wbmwx-H0
>>
>>675546747
yup
>>
>>675547833
Do you think the reason we haven't destroyed ISIS is because no one is man enough? That all of our leaders are just frightened? It takes more than big talk and a hard dick to take down a totally decentralized terrorist group that just wants to fuck up as much as they can. If it was just a matter of shooting or bombing the right place they'd be done already, none of the western leaders are scared to kill people.
>>
Can you even imagine how much of a joke America would look if Trump was president. I don't even believe he's a real person.
>>
>>675548236

Bullshit. Real republicans don't want a 'jobs bill' we want lower taxes and less government. We don't want government healthcare either. Clearly this was written by a liberal.
>>
>>675548313
>error
>no source cited
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>675536497
you just went full retard.
>>
>>675546828
that one is confirmed fake desu
>>
>>675528461
Murica is tired of being cucked by the same shit from these political parties for decades. He doesn't play by their little rules he is uncuckable
>>
>>675548313

Bernie Sanders is the chairman of the Veteran Affairs committee. Do you know how fucked up all of the Veterans programs are? They had to close Walter Reed Hospital it was such a shithole. This guy was in charge of that. Jesus.
>>
>>675550190
Did you just watch The Dark Knight for the first time or something
>>
>>675547898
Taking the sign was a dickmove, but that post of yours is pure cringe
>>
>>675547769
Actually no, it isn't. What gets me though is why calling Trump a racist bothers you.

Don't you want to "send them beaners back to Mexico?"

Aren't "mudslimes" responsible for terrorist acts?

Get your shit straight Trump Humper.
>>
>>675550190
Uncuckable! You win the internets. Keep doing god's work anon.
>>
>>675550266
>They had to close Walter Reed Hospital it was such a shithole.
Because the Republican-led Congress wouldn't fund it.

Funny how Republicans love starting wars, but the people who fight the wars for them?
Fuck 'em.
>>
>>675550721
Bernie Sanders is a racist
:^)
>>
>>675550190
THIS 1000x this
>>
>>675549903
That quote can't be real. I know she is a criminal bribe taking whore but that is the dumbest most pandering shit I've ever read
>>
>>675550190
Actually the Republicans have been cucking this country for decades. The Democrats would have fixed many of the problems by now had the Republicans not decided to knee-jerk obstruct everything being proposed.
>>
>>675551007
>:^)
faggot
>>
>>675551084
Tell us how the Democrats "cucked" America. We'll wait.
>>
>>675533290
Money=/=intelligence

Also, I find it hilarious how everyone on slash bee slash is so well off. I've never met anyone here who made less than $100,000 yearly, and that's on the poor end. Who knew this site was frequent solely by hung dick alphas?
>>
File: 1456192277866.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456192277866.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>then main argument /b/ has against a candidate is that he's "racist"
>>
>>675551127
how is the truth "dumbest most pandering shit?"
Women don't fight or start wars. Women do lose family who fight them.

You're just being a faggot.
>>
>>675551187
;^)
>>
>>675551507
Trump does advocate racial profiling. Trump also claims all Muslims are terrorists. That's also racist.
>>
>>675551617
stop using winkies faggot
go back to /r9k/
>>
>>675534766
Yes, there are halfway educated people in the U.S. You would know they if you ever left Shitkickerville in Flyover County.
>>
>>675551742
;;^)
>>
>>675528461
No politics here
I'm just saying Obama would destroy trump in a fight
>>
>>675551813
how do you keep your eyes from getting crossed forever
>>
  
                       









       


    
  
  
     


  
                       





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2y_rA9c6BI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ZpXlEpf3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NVVwZVd6ZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2bSDugpkVs
>>
>>675550190
>Doesn't play by establishment rules
>Literally the face of corporate establishment, already surrounding himself with establishment men.

He's playing you shitkickers like a fucking fiddle.
>>
>>675530827
Look at those pupils
Flithy hippie trump supporters
>>
>>675549488

Obama is terrified of launching a war against ISIS because he wants to be remembered as "peace" president. A president who ended a war, not started one.

Well guess what, you dumbfuck, it's TIME for an all out war. ISIS controls a massive territory in Syria and Iraq. They make millions of dollars a day from oil they control and sell. They use that money to fund terror and their fucking terrorists army which is spreading like a disease around the globe. Every fucking US Army General says the ONLY way to end ISIS is to launch a ground war against them. Yet Obama is too afraid to do that. His reputation is more important than the security of the free world.

So you dumb fuck, back to the beginning. Trump gets elected. We go to war. We fucking end ISIS.

So fuck you.
>>
>>675551141
Well thats very uninformed and poorly put. Not to mention very wrong but thats to be expected from a 20 year old who wants free stuff and an easy life.

Lets look at some shit that the dema DID pass
Obamacare? Lets kill the middle class by allowing insurance companies to run rampant on people who made slightly too much money. 28k a year? Shit sallary right? Now the insurance company doubles their premiums cause they can else there is a government fine
>>
>>675550266
Because your republicuck house keeps voting against veterans programs, faggot.
>>
>>675551688
that's not my point
all this board does is insult people by calling them niggers and faggots, so when you say oh no das raycis I cant take your argument seriously
>>
File: 1456446765311.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456446765311.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
>>675551824
hahahahhahahahaah, kek!
>>
>>675552098
god but she'd be such an easy fuck
just reassure her how Trump is going to make her rich and that pussy would get moist guaranteed
>>
>>675528461
That isn't John Kasich
>>
>>675549903

ACTUAL TRUE QUOTE FROM HILLARY CLINTON.

AND THIS IS THE WOMAN YOU LIBERALS WANT TO LEAD THE WAR ON INTERNATIONAL TERROR.
>>
>>675552205
I don't
but yeah I don't get why anons get so mad when it's pointed out that Trump is racially profiling
they enjoy that shit
>>
File: 1456826479488.jpg (106KB, 640x914px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456826479488.jpg
106KB, 640x914px
Implying she can survive any outcome of her FBI investigation.

Either she:
>A. Is indicted for either investigation of corruption or illegal storage of classified material on a private server.
>B. The FBI drops their investigation, makes all evidence public (including the testimony of her aide) and the MSM spews it for months.
>C. Obama clears it up, the populace become frustrated with the corruption of the Democratic party, vote Republican.

Also, red is out voting blue 2 to 1.
>>
>>675551294
Not that Anon, but recent examples is Bill Clinton's criminal justice reform and Obama's TPP deal
>>
>>675549903
You don't want any healthcare at all. You want to be totally cucked my your sleazelord employer when you snap your back shoveling shit.
>>
File: latvia_jokes.png (19KB, 1047x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latvia_jokes.png
19KB, 1047x415px
>>675547898
Pic is how socialism actually works.
>>
>>675552484
I'd rather someone with experience do it, not Mr 5 Times Bankrupt
>>
>>675552081
>thinking Trump is that clever

He is an trustfund baby idiot. Same as every fucking major politician.
>>
>>675552501
that's all you have? Two obscure things that have zero impact compared to the bullshit the Republicans got away with for 15 years?
>>
>>675552690
>Same as every fucking major politician.
no
>>
>>675552551
faggot
>>
File: 1451437738055.jpg (37KB, 500x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451437738055.jpg
37KB, 500x650px
>>675552749
I'm not a republitard shill, so i can't be arsed to look up anything else to expose your precious democratic saviors
Have fun with Hillary, I guess
>>
File: Trump's first day.gif (3MB, 570x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump's first day.gif
3MB, 570x319px
>>675551824
all libtards are cowards and cucks,

Donald

would

TRUMP

that

nigger's

boney

ass

! ! !
>>
File: seuss_brainwash.jpg (91KB, 640x531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seuss_brainwash.jpg
91KB, 640x531px
>>675550721
After more than fifty years of government sponsored brainwashing, racism today occupies a place similar to the place occupied by heliocentrism in Gallieo's time.
Both cases are examples of beliefs being violently opposed by their times’ ruling regimes because those beliefs bring into question the legitimacy of those ruling regimes.
In Gallieo's time the issue was that if the earth was not the center of the universe, then the Pope was not just fallible but he was murdering people to maintain a lie.
Today the issue is that if there are significant differences between the races then the government has been enforcing a lie.
The evidence overwhelmingly supports both the theory that the sun is the center of the solar system and the theory that there are differences between the races which are more than skin deep.
People may not be being burned at the stake today, but the example of the police officers in New York and Ferguson shows that in todays’ times even the accusation of racism can get people murdered and shot.
>>
>>675552690
the man turned a small loan into a multi-billion dollar empire. he's smarter than you think
>>
File: 1447669466875.gif (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447669466875.gif
3MB, 360x270px
>>
>>675553026
You don't have anything
I've got Bush fucking up with Iraq, the economy nearly tanking in 2008, PATRIOT and nazi bullshit like Homeland Security and domestic surveillance
all things that were impossible to undo in 8 years because Bush did such a good job of making sure they couldn't be
>>
File: billy_boy.jpg (154KB, 944x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
billy_boy.jpg
154KB, 944x600px
>>675551007
>Bernie Sanders is a racist
Anti white racist.
>>
>>675551127
Up to the 20th century it was soldiers who were killed by war the most, then civilians, since then it has been women and children most, soldiers a distant second.
Of course, rich people hardly get touched by war at all.
>>
>>675553211
>racism today occupies a place similar to the place occupied by heliocentrism in Gallieo's time.
no it doesn't shithead
>government brainwashing
shitty troll faggot
>>
>>675545251
racist cunt. let's dox the bitch
>>
>>675552205
The whole Trump is a racist plotline is the plow by mass media to turn minority's against him because he cannot be bought or controlled. It's literally the easiest thing to see through unless you're blinded bu your hate for the average "white man" who doesn't cause you problem or even think about you on a daily basis.
>>
>>675552189
Retardation: The Post

You literally just proved his point. The only reason Obamacare did that was because the republicans fought it tooth and nail and that was the end comprimise. Of course republicans are going to find a way to get insurance companies more money. Obama was legitimately trying to give people an affordable option and your beloved sleazefucks rushed to the aid of the insurance companies. Thanks for proving the point.
>>
File: socialism.webm (2MB, 240x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
socialism.webm
2MB, 240x426px
>>675552551
kek
>>
>>675552098
SHe problably snort more snow than Trump himself.

But I would still support Trump and would like to fuck her.
>>
>>675551127
Sadly it's real.
>>
File: 1451163166631.jpg (50KB, 619x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451163166631.jpg
50KB, 619x416px
>>675552200

what?? we cancelled all of the vets programs??? Oh you mean expanded them since 2000?? That's what I thought you meant.
>>
>>675553406
I already told you I don't care about republicans m8
you're not exactly defending your argument either
>>
>>675552189
>Wants an easy life

There is literally nothing wrong with that. Not everyone feels the need to justify their existence by shoveling shit from sun up to sun down. Why do you feel you deserve to suffer abjectly? Is this some misguided holdover from the Catholic church and original sin? Ask me how I know you're a fucking peasant.
>>
>>675530827
a female like you has no reason to vote trump. Trump will do nothing to better the case of women
>>
File: 1310429527116[1].jpg (15KB, 376x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1310429527116[1].jpg
15KB, 376x368px
>>675552189
actually if you're complaining about your insurance rates in any way?

You make enough to afford it

better blame it the black guy lol
>>
>>675551397
What about all those guys at Wendy's making 8.75 per hour. Got I hate that thread.
>>
>>675553650
even without the constant anti-Trump coverage 24/7, he would still have a lot of minorities that hate him
>>
>>675554010
that's not her faggot
>>
>>675553862
>I don't care about Republicans
that does seem to be the problem here
>>
>>675553663
FATALITY
A
T
A
L
I
T
Y
>>
>>675552632
Hillary Clinton experience
1. Shut up the whores Bill fucked and keep them quiet
>women should love her
2. Gave out government secrets ia email
>trustworthy
3. Knew about the planned Bengazi attacks and kept quiet
>leader
4. Is bought and paid for by wallstreet, insurance companies and big pharma
>muh money muh weed

She literally just became a senator by name recognition from uneducated voters like yourself
>>
>>675546492

TRUMP 2016

https://youtu.be/jEOTK_Lt8ms
>>
>>675554131
you shut up I'M A CHEF AT WENDY'S
A CHEFFF
>>
>>675552252
>The man cries over American children slaughtered by senseless violence

That actually makes him more of a man. Republicans wanted some soulless tryhard faggot to show no emotion at all, because you like to think you're all hardasses but you motherfuckers crumble when shit gets real. You're all cowards with big mouths and tiny hearts. At least Obama can shed man tears for a damn good cause.
>>
>>675553978
>Wants an easy life
(most) hardworking people don't really care about freeloaders and lazy people doing their thing, but when you act entitled and leech off of thigns they have worked for, they get mad
>>
>>675552690
But he's an idiot-savant compared to his drunk, flyover supporters. He knows how to pay them hard.
>>
>>675554393
Actually Clinton won the Senate race twice because she ran a good campaign.

Sooo... what other Fox News Factoids (TM) do you feel like sharing with the group?
>>
File: 1457159801860.gif (716KB, 499x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457159801860.gif
716KB, 499x368px
>>675554356
what is even your reason for arguing with me now?
go have your pseudo intellectual verbal sparing match with someone who cares ffs
>>
>>675554587
you mean you get mad when you get called out for making stupid comments like this

and we love watching you lose it
>>
@ all libtard cucks,
give just 1 reason why anyone should waste their vote on that old-bag hag feminazi hillary cunton
instead of based Trump?
>>
>>675554819
Just pointing out how you really do care about Republicans because you downplayed the overwhelming evidence that they cucked America, not Obama.
>>
>>675554521
Dude obama SKIPPED multiple state funerals over the last year.
He only cried during election cycles.
And his emotionality was a ploy to distance semi racist voters from angry black man stereotypes.
>>
>>675554972
faggot
>>
>>675554915
???
What exactly did I say that was stupid, I'm responding to your statement to the other anon
>>
>>675555044
faggot
>>
File: 1457832988175.jpg (544KB, 984x908px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457832988175.jpg
544KB, 984x908px
>>
>>675555121
> but when you act entitled and leech off of thigns they have worked for, they get mad

this is just weapons grade stupid m8
>>
>>675553663
>>675554380
Nice samefag
Im not a repubfag anyways just pointing out your extreme biases and no the limit on your income wasn't the negotiable part of the bill shitstain
>>
>>675555034
you didn't ask for an example of how Republicans cucked America dipshit
>Tell us how the Democrats "cucked" America. We'll wait.
>>
>>675554010
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>675553978
that's not the issue. it's the fact that these hardworkers are literally propping up the lazy fuckers. think of it like doing a group assignment, yet all of your group members refuse to do work and play games instead, but still receive the A+ which you worked hard for
>>
>>675555234
I love how anons get so butthurt over such an obvious statement
>>
>>675555251
enlighten me then m8
>>
>>675553781
>Serving America
>Vietnam

Yea, I have news for you faggot. That war did FUCKALL to protect or serve this nation. Also do the research. Republicans have repeatedly voted against veterans programs.
>>
>>675555391
lol
>>
>>
>>675555331
No, but I showed you how the Republicans pretty much did cuck America, and Obama's TPP deal and whatever obscure shit you brought up about Clinton hardly matters in comparison

are you still going to be a faggot about this?
>>
TRUMP IS LITERALLY THE ONLY FUCKING CANDIDATE WITH FUCKING BALLS.

THE ONLY FUCKING CANDIDATE WITH THE GUTS TO DESTROY ISIS.

OBAMA IS A FUCKING COWARD.

EUROPE HAS SURRENDERED TO ISLAM.

TRUMP IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO STOPPING ISLAMIC FANATICS.
>>
wen u realize they can always make another "isis"
>>
>>675554110
Except I don't so theres that
>>
>>675555481
It's stupid because nobody says that shit, ever except a handful of butthurt faggots who think poor people are lazy.

Most rational people want labor reform, decent wages and less dependency on social programs.

You're just not thinking.
>>
>>675555941
not if you wipe them out
>>
>>675555952
yeah you do
don't be a lying faggot trying to be a martyr
>>
>>675555664
for the last fucking time, you didnt ask for an argument against republicans (believe me there are PLENTY of those), you asked for an argument against democrats
>>
>>675554587
Tax dollars are not your money. You are not entitled to them.
>>
>>675546828
Doesn't even look like Bill Clinton
>>
>>675556200
then claiming that the Democrats "cucked America" is a stupid thing to say.

Stop believing it.
>>
>>675553978
Very typical response from an extreme liberal. Make sure you call someone as many names as you can if you cant truthfully prove your point. And easy life should be something earned not born into it and just scrape off the money from somebody who earned it
>>
lol most retarded memes
>>
>>675556208
tax dollars is everyone's money. that's the point of tax
>>
>>675556339
not that anon but thanks for proving his point

enjoy preaching your Calvinist bullshit
>>
File: 1457869729551.webm (2MB, 926x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457869729551.webm
2MB, 926x514px
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
>>
>>675548036
sauce?
>>
>>675554809
Thats...thats what you came back with from all those points. Holy sheep batfag
>>
>>675556486
>>
>>675555970
>poor people are lazy
No one with common sense believes that. Less dependency on social programs doesn't seem like Obama's MO to me
>>675556208
tax dollars are the wages of citizens, so people tend to care what they're spent on, especially when taxes are increased
>>
>>
>>675548539

Hank Williams is the hillbilly Shakespeare.

>Fuck Fear
>>
>>675556558
I don't need to prove your butthurt over Clinton handily winning two Senate races twice.

You've more than expressed it. Better blame it on voter fraud.
>>
>>675556733

H

A

I

L

!
>>
File: 1457832302692.jpg (65KB, 640x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457832302692.jpg
65KB, 640x320px
>>
>>675556300
Of course Democrats have cucked your country you idiot, So have Republicans!
The interests of the RNC and DNC are bought and paid for by people who don't represent you, the American people, they represent the interests of PACs, hence the term "cuck"
>>
>>675555398
No, they are not. You're threadbare shit-shoveler's check is not even holding down your own trailer, how do you expect it to pay anyone else's way? Who are these "lazy fuckers"? I literally don't know anyone who wants to lay around and get paid. Maybe you should leave Flyoverland.

The old lady down the road getting $50 a month in food stamps is not breaking the bank. It's your beloved corporate cucklords who are getting those tax dollars, tried and fucking true. Thing is, they've told you to blame that nigger or old lady down the road so that you don't come after them, and you've bought the fucking farm.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 81



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.