[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sluttiest things your gf/ex did with you?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: 1450468660736.jpg (121KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1450468660736.jpg
121KB, 640x1136px
sluttiest things your gf/ex did with you?
>>
Got a bj right in front of her dad
>>
We were fucking after a night at the club and she was so drunk she fell asleep so I lubed up her ass and fucked her butt. Only time we ever did anal lol.
>>
Often fucked before sleep. She'd kiss me and move under the blankets, fingering herself to pull out cum, sucking her fingers until nothing was left and would fall asleep with my cock in her mouth.
>>
9/10 latina, took off her panties in the club, then sat on my lap on the way home in the taxi with my dick up her cunt
>>
>>658117066

Some girl showed me her ankles once, the harlot
>>
Fucked in a park in the middle of the day. Came on her tits. She licked it up and the carried on
>>
My girlfriends bi we had a threesome with her best friend and they started fighting for my load and then took turns riding me best day ever!
>>
>>658118110
ye ye, I call fake and gay. Go to bed, Brandon
>>
>>658118531
what a saucy wench
>>
>>658119085
Nice may may. *tips fedora*
>>
>>658119063
Girls that are bi are so awesome my girlfriend brings girls back for me to fuck them and then wants me to watch as she sucks the cum out and bangs them too
>>
File: itstime.jpg (17KB, 364x720px) Image search: [Google]
itstime.jpg
17KB, 364x720px
>>658117066
my ex let me finger her ass in a school library
>>
Ex-fiancee did anal and a threesome with one of our mutual friends. She enjoyed anal a bunch and I liked it when she shyly asked for it. It was cute af.
I also fingered and fucked her in the park when we went for a picnic one time. Some kids on bikes went past and one shouted to 'get a room'. So, I lifted her skirt and showed him my dick inside her ass. He stared and rode directly into a tree. It was the best.
>>
I choke girls out during sex and do want I want to them they fucking love it
>>
>>658117066
gf?
no gf
>>
>>658117066

Sucked my dog's dick while I banged her ass.
>>
secretly fingerbanged her in the school cafeteria, during lunchbreak with a full hall, highschool was fun
>>
>>658120857
did you kiss her afterwards?
>>
Girl at party we ran a train on her she was so drunk kept asking if this was the last one we all went at lest three time in her such a Fucking whoreOMG
>>
>>658120416
>be in 8th grad
>don't know anything about sex
>stick finger up girl's asshole because vaginas are gross
>i prefer dicks now
>>
Fingered my girl at a De La Soul concert. Right in the middle of the audience, not in the bathroom or something.

Also fucked her in the back of the car after pulling off to the side of the road in broad daylight. She gave me head in the car while I was driving.

Nothing too exotic.
>>
>>658121145

>implying my GF was the first person to suck my dog's dick.

tl;dr: Yes.
>>
>>658118531

Outrageous!
>>
>>658120603
Did any of that happen, or did just the kid riding into a tree not happen? Because that all sounds made up, but the kid riding into a tree definitely never happened.

>people never believe my bullshit in real life
>go online and no one believes me there either
>>
>>658117066

Literally like 3 or 4 times a day I would force my cock into her mouth. Sent her to work with a mouthful. Made her swallow in the parking lot right before going to a party with her friends. Made her eat my ass out. Made her swallow and clean my dick with her mouth while she was dating her new bf
>>
File: sweatyfromwhateverishappening.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweatyfromwhateverishappening.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>658120857

>whyboner
>>
Freshman year in college was sweeping my room my roommates girl friend cam runing in in short dress jokingly stuck the broom handle by her but she stuck it in her vag and the wanted to suck my cock fucking blasted in her on my roommate's bed
>>
Fucked my wife while her mom was in the room. Morning sex at a hotel.
>>
Pretend I was John Stamos and spank her like an Olsen twin.
>>
>>658117066
When we celebrated Xmas with her family last year she had a buttplug in the entire time. Then I ass fucked her while her parents were in the other room.
>>
>>658121294
How many dudes?
>>
Made my GF watch me fucking her mom.
>>
Last Christmas Eve stayed at my girls moms place got really drunk gf and mom sucked my dick took turns fucking them smoked some weed and desoryed her moms ass
>>
>>658122167
Lol maybe you should ease off the weed...
>>
>>658117066
>My ex-wife and I were visiting her parents on their farm for two weeks and her mom was a volunteer with a charity and was gone 6 hours every Tuesday.
>Our nephew stayed with my in-laws a lot so there was a baby monitor in the spare room for when he was over and napping
>That first Tuesday she insisted we fuck while her mother was gone. And while she was always vocal she was louder than normal, all "put your huge cock in me", "Fuck me harder, daddy. Yeah, daddy, fuck your little girl harder", and anouncing things like "let me suck your thick cock", which I thought was just about the forbidden part of fucking in her parents' house
>When we finished she said "Thank you for fucking me so hard, daddy, I came 5 times." giggled, then rolled over and turned off the baby monitor
>She had the most wicked grin; she had turned it on so her dad could hear us
>I look out the window and he was just leaving - he'd listened to everything
More
>>
gf was away for 5 weeks
phone sex almost every night
last two weeks she asks me not to cum
I don't
she gets home, immediately drops and starts sucking my cock
pulls pants down, start banging
blow biggest load ever in her cunt
pulls pants back up without cleaning it off
asks me to take her out to dinner
we go to favorite place, quite booth in back
she goes to the bathroom
comes back with cum soaked panties in her purse
licks them clean while I watch
>>
>>658122285
Might happen again this year who knows fuck that weed was good sex was good
>>
>>658122308
>Flash forward to the next Tuesday, I see that look in her eyes.
>She tells me her dad said he had yard work to do; he's got one of those reel mowers and is mowing the back yard - which the spare bedroom faces from upstairs
>We go up, she get's naked, walks to the window, presses her C-cups to the window, speards her legs, and I start fucking her from behind as she faces out the window.
>She has her hand up like she's bracing herself and she can't see, but she's watching her dad
>I'm kinda' enjoying the idea of taunting her father, who never liked me, so I'm taking my time
>After about 10 minutes she laughs
>"He sees us! Oh! He's pretending not to notice. "
>I put a little more thrust on so her tits are bouncing against the glass
>She's laughing about how he is pretending not to see, then she says
>"Oh! He stopped! he watching us! Harder! Really fuck me!"
>I'm afraid I am going to put her through the glass and she's getting really loud. Then she squeals
>"He's got his dick out! He's jerking it! he's jerking off as he watches you fuck me! Harder! Fuck me harder!"
>I am laughing as I fuck her. About a minute later I blow my load and she is still laughing
>"Oh! He came! Oh my god, he just jerked off to us!"
>We collapsed onto the bed, laughing. After a minute she said "No wonder mom is so lonely. Dad has a tiny little dick"
She and I divorced 2 years later after she went fully alcoholic.
>>
>>658122756
Forgot something
>The second Tuesday night her mom asks if her dad has been acting odd.
>Say no
>Mom is concerned he might be having a stroke because the backyards was weird.
>Look - it is fine until halfway, then no straight line, missed clumps of grass, then it is unmowed
>Tell her he probably just got hot in the sun
>>
>>658117801
So you raped her.
>>
File: 08507_BG.jpg (188KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
08507_BG.jpg
188KB, 720x960px
Rubbed her clit and figered her in the library
Fucked in the room beside her parents' while they were still there. And in the kitchen while they waited for breakfast.
She fapped me with her feet
Fucked in the cinema
Fingered her in our friend's car while everyone was talking about weather.
Once I was so horny that I drank her piss.
Sucked her ass at my best friend's house.
She let me cum in her nostrils once.
She was my entire life.
Then left me for chad thundercock and acused me of being "too boring".
>>
>>658117066

she sucked on my tongue, while makeing out!

>mfw i'm 24yo virgin that made out with one girl before 6 years!
>>
>>658121401

cool brah
>>
>taking a coach to another city one night with ex
>lots of people on board
>couple of cute girls sitting right across from us
>we cuddle up on the two-seaters
>jacket over us
>we're "sleeping"
>my hand is down her pants
>taking my time
>edging her back and forth
>she cums hard
>has to stifle her cute whimpers
>dick is diamonds
>no one noticed

>plot twist
>she was a fat bitch
>was still hot at the time though
>>
>>658121294

graaaand
>>
Go to Disneyland with my gf fuck in Space Mountain line get kicked out
>>
>>658118531
I hope you stoned her to death.
>>
sometimes me and my wife have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
made me finger her cunt in a club. afterwards she took me to a hotel (where she did the checking in) and made me call her a whore while I fucked her
>>
File: kelsoisannoyed.jpg (69KB, 306x320px) Image search: [Google]
kelsoisannoyed.jpg
69KB, 306x320px
>>658124850

The fuck is wrong with you man...
>>
the best she did

motherless3447E2A
>>
>>658124850

you disgust me
>>
>>658124316
shtory, beur!?
>>
>>658124850
HURRRRRRRRR
>>
>>658125052
>3447E2A
Why even bother mate.
>>
File: stone&parker_ohshit.gif (820KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
stone&parker_ohshit.gif
820KB, 500x422px
>>658124850
>>
none of this ever happened you fucking virgin neckbeards
>>
>>658123724
>cum in her nostrils
>too boring
how much more exciting could it get?
>>
>>658117066
Post-marriage missionary position with the lights off and for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>658125052

moar
>>
>>658125052
>me and wife
Wife just sounds so unsexy…
>>
Me and my wife go to family function she's wearing a remote vibe I have the remote everytime she's talking to her sis I keep pressing the button.stop for a bit talking to her brother just keep smashing the button finally she grabs me puts my hand on pussy it's slopping wet take back to the car FüCk her brains out get back to party realize I have a wet stain from her crotch her brother laughs at me
>>
>>658117066

depends on the ex, tons of public sex almost everywhere, walk around with remote control vibrator, bdsm stuff, threesomes, hotwife stuff, zoo, gloryhole, its been a great life
>>
>>658117066
gang bang with 10 guy for 6h ( with half an hour of rest).

we also livestreamed us fucking there was about 300 people who watched ( we did it twice : once me and her, and the second time with 3 friend of mine).
>>
>>658126769
>>658126904

remote vibrator are shit, virginfag detected
>>
Ex gf birthday party she drags me to get room in the middle of it and wants me to fuck her so we start get sister and best friend bust in to the room were naked and they stay and watch us next thing I know there naked and got to fuck all three of them. I turn around to get a towel for my dick and half the party was watching us was so pissed she planned on it just being the four of us in there she planned this lol
>>
>reads thru thread
>realizes almost all posts sound fake as shit
>remembers this is /b/

You guys are all awesome and have lots of adventurous sex!
>>
>>658127933
Bet You are the best innit?
>>
>>658127933
Sorry your life is so boring
>>
>>658120246

agreed. I married one. we have threesomes at least twice a week for the last 8 years and several relationships with girls. straight women are fucking worthless.
>>
>>658127491

def not, its amazing being able to control her and make her act normal while we are eating with friends or at the mall and im in control. plus shes always beyond turned on by the time we are home.
>>
>>658121719
you either can't spell or you're still in middle school
>>
>>658127752
>That never happened.
>Please use fucking full stops.
>>
>>658129126
the concept is amazing. But it never has any power or range
>>
>>658125251

dealing with bitches ma niggs
>>
im a virgin
>>
>>658129319

i had that issue with the wi vibe or however you spell it, its amazing for using with your chick but yea range is shit. after trying a few we found moderately priced ones were best like around 60 bucks, i was mad though because that expensive one couldnt even have range from inside my pocket if she was on oposite side of remote. also it didnt have just a plain on off selection you had to cycle between all the vibration settings and hope you counted right.
>>
>>658129705
this is the most realistic reply iv seen sofar haha
>>
File: 1440318401217s.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1440318401217s.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>Vacation in vegas w gf, best friend and his gf
>Get drunk from mojitos at the bar with gf and friends gf, best friend at the gym
>Go to lazy river drunk as fuck
>grab double donut floatie and I take spot in back, gf in front, other gril takes single
>3 mins in lazy river and chill gf turns 180 degrees and wraps legs around me
>start fucking under water
>I cum inside her, says she needs to clean up and leaves
>I tell friends gf to join my double donut because we'll lose it if we both don't use it
>she's really drunk, asks "were you and shannon fucking in the waater?
>n-no, that's gross
>"bummer, i'd do it, it sounds hot"
>low-key tell her we could
>"only if you're quick and no one finds out"
>premature ejaculator is my middle name
>We fuck in the double donut same way me and gf were
>cum in her but don't tell her, instead take dick out a few seconds later and pretend im cumming underwater
>she turns and we go back to chillin in the river sippin mojitos
>She got pregnant but was fucking her bf bare so didn't think it was from me
>a year later baby looks like me, brown hair and same nose and eyes
>best friend and his gf are blonde
>he doesn't think its mine, his gf knows its mine
>no regrets
>>
File: remy-lacroix-at-mike-adriano-10.jpg (99KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
remy-lacroix-at-mike-adriano-10.jpg
99KB, 1280x848px
>>658121388
only believable shit in this thread
>>
>>658130791
as ridiculous as this story sounds, it's pretty believable. my "dad"'s best friend is the one who impregnated my mother
>>
>>658117066
Well it's kinda weird that the sluttiest thing my gf has done was not with me
>>
>>658123523
Feminazi detected
>>
>>658117066

Cheated on me
>>
>>658130791
Pics of these sluts?
>>
>>658130791
>premature ejaculator is my middle name
kek
>>
Kek b/ nothing but stories guys. taken anyone of these seriously and getting pissed mean your a virgin lol or you don't laid enough
>>
Sluttiest thing I ever did with my boyfriend was rail a line of blow off of his dick
>>
>>658132519

speak for yourself. some people get out of their basements every now and then. give it a try.
>>
>>658132076
gf is the one on the left
>>
>>658132751
faggots know how to party for sure
>>
>>658120933
Being a teacher must be great.
>>
My GF goes crazy over blowjob videos. Especially blowbang and bukkake.
>>
lel
the night we first met she blew me and another guy at a party when we were all drunk and coked up, and there would have been another guy but he couldnt get it up. anyway I ran into her a couple of weeks later and she was super embarrassed but we went for a coffee and really hit it off so I got her number and drove her home and we started seeing each other. I still tease her about it.
>>
kik her: Schnuffelx
>>
>>658117066
moar
>>
>be me, 18
>cute girlfriend, also 18, nice 36DD tits
>throw party at my house, parents don't care just no smoking weed in the house
>party turns out smaller than expected, but I do not mind
>drink and smoke, play games
>the people that spend the night at my house we will say
>johnny
>tucker and Tina ( they are a couple )
>me and my girlfriend
>everyone high and drunk as shit
>me and girlfriend go in my room and fool around
>start kissing, she rubs my already hard cock
>Johnny recently had bad break up with his whore of a gf
>Johnny barges in room no knocking or anything
>he sits on bed, as gf and I are standing and says I want to see titties
>also makes it known he is " too drunk to remember anything anyways "
Cont.?
>>
File: karla1.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
karla1.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
Met this chick on vacation is spain at a club.
.>Ask her if she wants to snort coke with me
>says yes, we go to bathroom
>One line each, we start talking and hit it off
> another line each, we start making out
>she rubs my dick over pants, takes it out, starts sucking
> While shes sucking I pour coke on my dick and she snorts it off, idgaf we're on coke
>Starts furiously throatfucking her
>she laughs while gagging, she loves it
>gets off and pulls her dress up
>I slide my ddick in her shaved pussy
>Start fucking her aggressively from the back while she's bent over the sink
>Yank and pull her hair back
>she's screaming in spanish
>creampie her pussy
>get her info and whatnot in case i become a daddy (I'll own up to it)
>walk out as she cleans up
>meet my friends on my way out
>leave club with no regrets
>she didn't get pregnant
>>
>>658121316
don't even know why but I literally lol'd
>>
>>658135089
yea pls
>>
>>658117066
My only ex never really did anything sexy or slutty with me. We always had mediocre sex and I never came.
>and she wonders why we developed problems.
>>
oh man I am not sure, most of our sex wasn't that unusual. though she did blow my dick one of the days that I had lots of smegma. my ex yea
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.