[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Anyone see this fag? Let's storm this niggers yelp reviews.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 72

File: image.jpg (233KB, 750x856px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 750x856px
Anyone see this fag?
Let's storm this niggers yelp reviews.
Bad food, bad service, got sick, hairs in food, diarrhea etc.

Let's show this fat fagget not to kill elephants and rhinos for fun
>>
>>657968272
Man up you pussy. Nothing wrong with hunting.
>>
>>657968272
>slow your roll, faggot

this meme was all the rage 4 years ago
second Big Jimmy has already made his fucking money.
He owns maybe less than 20% of JJ's across the country. The rest are franchised
So lying on yelp review won't affect original Jimmy one bit. Those reviews would only hurt locally owned establishments who have already paid their franchise fees.

be smarter, ass
>>
>>657968272
The only problem is, yer a gay homosexual.
>>
File: murica1.jpg (33KB, 400x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murica1.jpg
33KB, 400x285px
>>657968395
>>
File: 1283725686888.jpg (103KB, 473x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1283725686888.jpg
103KB, 473x480px
>>657968272
Normally I would but I'm lying so no thanks
>>
File: trump.jpg (94KB, 1200x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
94KB, 1200x659px
>>657968639
Trump will bring back hunting.
>>
>>657968272
jelly poorfag alert!
>>
File: 1441651476549.jpg (94KB, 604x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441651476549.jpg
94KB, 604x377px
>>657968272
>>
>>657968548
Surely it wouldn't be hard to find the 20% he does own?
>>
Lets do the opposite.
>>
Congress' half-trillion dollar spending binge...
Increases deficit by hundreds of billions...
Speaker Ryan Builds Fence Around Mansion -- Doesn't Fund One for Border...
Conservatives give pass on deal they despise!
SESSIONS: THIS is why voters in 'open rebellion'...
AMERICAN WORKER SOLD OUT...
Includes $1.6 billion to resettle illegals INSIDE USA...

GOOD GOYIM WORRY ABOUT AN ELEPHANT

fucking zilch
>>
Han Solo dies by his son Kylo Ren in the New Star wars
>>
>>657968272
Damn guy is literally pounding pink 24/7.
>>
>>657969339
too bad his pink is all roast beef
>>
File: 20110716_1901283.jpg (36KB, 400x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20110716_1901283.jpg
36KB, 400x285px
this guy is a fucking pussy compared to mas oyama
>>
File: mas oyama bull.jpg (22KB, 185x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mas oyama bull.jpg
22KB, 185x267px
>>657970119
>>
File: bruh.png (1B, 486x500px)
bruh.png
1B, 486x500px
>>657970183
>>
>>657968906
>>657968990

These.
>>
>>657970260
oh shit guys!
Look!
Oyama is gonna abuse one of the stupidest animals on earth again!

No shit?! I love that guy!
>>
>>657968272
These places are franchised, so you're only really hurting the companies that own the franchises and the employees working at those locations.

Hourly employees shouldn't have to suffer because you got buttmad about some fat cracker killing shit in Africa. Just don't eat there. They only have one kind of cheese anyway. Fuck that place.
>>
>>657970540
its not abuse, its "battle"
>>
If I had a chance, I'd shoot up a zoo and kill all of the animals.
>>
ordered a ham sammich, it had an elephant tusk hidden in the bread, 0/10
>>
>>657971000
checked so i guess so
>>
>>657968395
Unless its muslims hunting french or americans, then thats when you start crying.
>>
>>657971101
Damn, I'm on a roll today. Too bad op is always a faggot.
>>
Cry more pussy. To kill rhinos and elephants you must get permits and hire certified guides to take you into national nature preserves to kill the weakest and or oldest specimens for the purpose of culling. You sheltered faggot holy shit.
>>
>>657968639
They are worse than the Chinese.
>>
File: 1450166145505.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450166145505.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>657968272
Fuck off furfag, stop being a faggot and man the fuck up.
Only faggots yelp these day
>>
>>657968272
Fuck off faggot liberal pussy.

4chan isn't your personal army.

I'm going to eat there tonight just because you're a faggot liberal.

If you're feeling froggy, YOU, YOURSELF go pick a fight with him and get your ass kicked on video for my amusement.

OP is a liberal faggot. Isn't there an 0bama rally your stupid ass should be at right now?
>>
>>657971000

Only if your wear a old timey white hunter outfit and have a small black boy carry your guns, whiskey and quinnine around.
>>
>>657969090
denied
>>
File: 163373.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
163373.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Just because they used that "lets make him famous" line they have used again and again,that tired fucking line.I will now START eating jimmy johns.
>>
>>657968272
Jimmy Johns fucking sucks anyway. And hunting is fine if you're gonna eat what you kill.
>>
>>657968272

At least he did not have sex with underage elephants
>>
File: serveimage.png (425KB, 599x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
serveimage.png
425KB, 599x397px
>>657971762

That's the only way to do it

And call the little black boy Aboobaka
>>
>>657968272
>i dont know how hunting African big game works
>>
>>657973617

Then when he dies only make a passing comment about it in your diary but lament for three paragraphs about loosing your shaving razor.
>>
Everywhere you look (everywhere)
There's a heart (there's a heart)
A hand to hold on to.
Everywhere you look (everywhere)...
>>
>>657968272
Dont give a flying fuck. Now OP, why dont you fuck off and shove a tampon up your mangina, you steaming great faggot.
>>
>>657968395
Hunting for sport instead of sustenance is already shit tier. Hunting endangered species for this reason is scum tier. Hunting endangered species that are as smart and social as elephants is subhuman scum tier.
>>
>>657973851

Oh Every replacement is called A'boobaka so like 7 times a year the journal mentions A'Boobaka being killed

Just like the Boy has to call you Bawanna
>>
File: 1449884550946.jpg (54KB, 700x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449884550946.jpg
54KB, 700x526px
>>657971265
>thinking exotic game hunting is morally comparable to Islamic terrorism

And here we see a perfect demonstration of progressive idiocy. Take note, sane people; morons like this actually exist.
>>
>>657968272
He's actually supporting the conservation. Before this shit you'd have to fund the park via other means.
>>
>>657968887
And then what? Explain to a mob of strangers why only these selected restaurants should be boycotted? People are stupid.
>>
>>657974328

I think I need to come with you.
I suggest Taronga Zoo in Sydney, they have a really good variety.

We also have native black boys with good teeth and strong backs.
>>
File: 1448344192042.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448344192042.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>657974097
I would love to hear a solid moral argument against hunting game for sport. There is literally nothing wrong with hunting as long as you arent poaching.
>>
>>657974375
i'm progressive, which is why i criticize stupid religions and the stupid people that spread them. political correctness is not progressive, it's censorship and thought control
>>
>>657968272
How the fuck does one man kill an elephant? Wouldn't it just pick him up and vicegrip his spine?
>>
>>657974097
You do realize this is how the fund conservation of these animals right? The bajillion dollars he had to pay to shoot that rhino will fund the fostering of more rhinos. $250,000 = enough money to produce more than one more rhino
>>
>>657974954

And sedan chairs?
>>
>>657974960
Deriving pleasure from the fear and death of living beings sure sounds like a moral thing to do.
>>
>>657974375
>murdering innocent beings needlessly isn't murdering innocent beings needlessly
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>657974960
inflicting unnecessary suffering is the definition of immorality. not saying i'm not guilty of it, just too lazy to change my lifestyle
>>
>>657975259
sauce on this?
>>
>>657974097
Let me guess, you voted for Obama
>>
>>657968272
my club lulu comes between us hunterfag. jimmy johns 5eva
>>
>>657975548
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Anaxus/1
pay it forward
>>
File: 1442020944722.jpg (52KB, 446x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442020944722.jpg
52KB, 446x576px
>>657975445
>animals are people too

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>657975348

And the locals get to eat it,mostly the guides and porters get the meat after the hunter took any trophies
>>
You do realise that you kill animals when you eat, right?
>>
>>657968272
Man, stop being a pussy. He kills Elephants and rhinos, so what? If you want to care about some african animal, why don't start with the niggers? So they can't spread ebola and kill themselves trying to go illegally to other countries.
>>
>>657975638
nobody on here ever voted for anything. we complain about other people fucking things up
>>
>>657968755
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>657975806
>humans have any greater objective value than any other animal on this planet

I'll ask again, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>657975259
*tips fedora* *unsheaths katana*
>>
This shit is from like August.
Damn, you're slow as fuck...
>>
>>657975806
>making up arguments to shit on
i don't need to ask if you're retarded
>>
File: 1450370349074.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450370349074.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657976014
you're an african animal dipshit
>>
File: 1441168408991.jpg (70KB, 232x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441168408991.jpg
70KB, 232x316px
>>657975406
>>657975498

First, the definition of morality differs from person to person. Moral subjectivist arguments aside, you would have to establish logically that an animal life has objective worth beyond our human needs. The only good argument would be to insist it should be considered immoral by most people in order to create a more empathetic society. But even this does not establish the act of killing an animal as objectively wrong.
>>
>>657975806
Did he say that animals are people? You're the biggest retard in this thread, and the point is that just because other animals are weaker and maybe less intelligent than we are, doesn't justify killing for lols.
>>
>>657976127
>thinking worth actually exists and isnt just something living things make up in their heads

the murder of anything is fine as long as its kept hidden from moralfags.
>>
>>657976127
but muh gods image
>>
>>657976127
>he thinks animal lives are more/equally valuable
Haha wow
Dude...just wow
When was the last time you saw animals start a civilation, construct a language, progessive technologically, etc. Humans are inherently better than non-self aware beings.
>>
File: 1414537171043.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1414537171043.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657975366

The only fitting carrige for this journey.
>>
>>657976450
any definition of morality other than the one i gave is nonsense. objective worth doesn't even make sense. worth is by definition subjective
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
i dont really care about the hunting, but jimmy johns actually legitimately sucks. fuckers served me a cold steak and cheese. i mean cold too. what the fuck, who does that? i was far from my hometown, so i only got one chance to eat at a sub shop that wasnt subway, and it looked pretty good too. i get one chance to eat there, and they fucked my shit up f.am

ill forgive hunting endangered animals, but fuck getting warm food served to you cold
>>
>>657976663

Black dont do it either
>>
>>657968272
Mm
Reminds me of how good Jimmy Johns is. I think I'll have some for lunch tomorrow
>>
>>657976450
fuck you, you psuedo intellectual fedora wearing faggot

shit like that is why she doesn't love you
>>
>>657976663
Have you done any of those things?
>>
>>657976450
I think you'll have to show first a system of morality that is justified in being applied solely to one species, however poorly defined a term that is.
>>
>>657976127
I just disagree. It seems counterproductive and unnecessary to consider animal life equal to human life.
>>
>>657976919
Nice ad hominem
>>
>>657968272
I don't think I've ever eaten at a JJ. We have them here, but I've never gone.
And now I never will.
>>
>>657976919
>says the truth
>gets called fedora

I bet you think its also wrong to have anal
>>
>>657976978
I've contributed to the furtherment of society, so I am objectively better than any animal.
>>
>>657976127
a human can work to reduce the suffering of millions of lesser animals, therefore from a practical sense each human is potentially worth more than a lot of animals even if they were equivalent
>>
>>657976127
Already heard of food chain, faggot? We're on the top of the pecking order.
>>
If you believe that humans are animals, then human caused extinctions are just survival of the fittest and darwinism at work.

If you subscribe to humans being divine beings, then the earth is ours to do with as we please.
>>
>>657976842
But that's exactly my point. There are many people and cultures out there that would argue against your definition. Besides, your definition is too ambiguous. "Unnecessary" can mean a lot of different things.
>>
>>657976864
You haven't done any of that I could give a fuck less about the animals but maybe we should hint you for fuckin Sport for that lame ass SJW shit
>>
you're like the autistic black sheep of the moralfag family.
>>
>>657968395
Only hunt animals if you need food.
If you want to hunt for fun then hunt people.
>>
>>657977232
i neither agree nor disagree with what you said, just the pompous faggot way you said it

look at me i use big words!!

words are used where appropriate, you just thumb through a thesarus and find the most pretentious word you can
>>
>>657977237
Lmao your sheeple you dumb fuck your no fuckin better then anything or anyone flipping burgers doesn't further society just so you know
>>
>>657977439
sport hunting has nothing to do with survival. furthermore also as well, wiping out large numbers of species on our only planet threatens our own survival like bacteria killing its only host
>>
>>657977777
bruh
>>
>>657976993
I see your point. It'd be hard to establish such a thing, as we are unfamiliar with the moral systems of other sentient life. But in the absence of that, what choice do we have but to prioritize ourselves? Why not?
>>
>>657968272
Nice bait.
>>
>>657977777
Waste
>>
>>657976919
>That rage induced tangent.
Fucking TRIGGERED.
>>
>>657977777
Quints confirm truth.
Trophy hunters prey on defenseless animals because they're too pussy to try and kill a human.
>>
>>657977850
then that is just nature running its course

no matter how you slice it, we are a product of evolution and everything we do is just nature at work

or deus vult
>>
>>657977777
Well'p, quints just convinced me to go on the anti-Jimmy Johns crusade.
>>
>>657977433
I think if you feel that way you should consider how many humans are reducing suffering compared to how many are creating needless suffering. If that's your argument on why you think we have inherently more value as humans I disagree. I feel like we cause much more suffering than we could possibly stop.
>>
>>657976450
What "human need" is being satisfied by hunting purely for sport? Thrill? Ego-stroking? Pleasure?

I'm not trying to be contrarian. In fact, I agree with the basic premise that human needs are paramount to animal needs. I'm just generally interested what human need you see here?
>>
File: 1450325729947.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450325729947.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>657977547
there are many people and cultures who spout nonsense. most, in fact. what alternate definitions of morality are you referring to other than "sky wizard said so"? if the definition of morality isn't "promoting minimum suffering for the most beings" then find me what word means that and throw the word "morality" in the junk drawer until you can define it
>>
why are elephants and rhino's untouchable? millions of pigs get killed and you don't even blink. Rhinos and elephants lived a good free life up until then. pigs and cows live the shittiest lives imaginable. If you have ever eaten meat OP you should kill yourself.
>>
>>657977436
go swim in the ocean or go in the shallows in Florida everglades/other tropical areas. You'll find out extremely quick you are not the apex predator you'd like to think you are.
>>
File: cri moar.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
cri moar.jpg
1B, 486x500px
guise pls dont kil aminals. its so baad guise
>>
>>657977439
If you just argue with power then you should be okay with getting your ass murdered by and your girlfriend stolen from anyone who capable of doing so and have no principle available you could cling to for protection.
>>
>>657977777
What a waste of quints.
>>
>>657978413
can i bring a speargun, chainmail and a floaty cage?
>>
>>657978345
I'd eat rhino and elephant right fucking now if I could find some, you fuck. Pork just happens to economical and delicious.
>>
>>657969231
THIS
>>
In many national parks when big animals like rhinos/lions/we gets sick they auction them off to hunters to let them kill them. They get shitloads of money from it to help the other animals. people are too easy to trigger these days...
>>
>>657978601
If you can make them yourself, being the top of the foodchain animal that you are.
>>
>>657978472
nigger i didnt create society
>>
>>657969231
>SPOIL'D XD

Alright, alright, we get it. It's only endlessly been on the fucking front page for the last two days.
>>
>>657978294
Any of the above really. Why does it matter how people decide to get their satisfaction if it doesn't victimize other people? That's why I insist hunting isn't wrong as long as it isn't poaching. I just want to hear a concrete, logical argument against it.
>>
>>657969231
thanks dick. lol
>>
File: 0fucks.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
0fucks.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I'm going to eat there now and give him good reviews because you're a raging fucking faggot who thinks he can recruit /b/ for his personal army.

Cry us a river about dumbass animals you stupid fuck. At least that's funny.
>>
>>657978345
>this

the endangered animals got to live a life of freedom and awesomeness before a handfull of them die every year.

animals like cows,chickens,pigs etc live a life of absolute shit then thousands of them get killed every month
>>
>>657968272
Anyone who hashtags Anoymous is cancerous. Go fuck yourself you gaping cunt.
>>
>>657974960
I'm fine with hunting shitty animals that cause damage like hogs but elephants? I would love to hear a solid moral argument against hunting an intelligent and endangered species to near extinction for sport.
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657977777
Quints of truth.
>>
>>657968395
Says the beta
>>
>>657968272
its called hunting you fucking faggot. if you knew anything about wildlife conservation you would know that hunting plays a very important role.
>>
File: 1450314616413.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450314616413.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657978170
uranium is more valuable than ordinary rocks even though it can cause suffering or mitigate it. we could conceivably artificially create global ecosystems (in the far distant future) where predators kill their prey more quickly and many parasites don't exist. it would be unstable without us but if we survive til then we'll probably be around til the magnetosphere disappears
>>
>>657978938
but have you ever seen a baby elephant? fucking adorable
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Yeah cause you read Yelp reviews on jimmy johns and go there for the great food
>>
>>657978333
Personally, I think the term "morality" should be tossed in the junk drawer for the reasons we just established, but that aside, your definition is still too ambiguous. What amount is the minimum? And in the case of our discussion, what should be considered a being? Do you see my point? I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you.
>>
File: 1450175948390.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1450175948390.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>657978170
Did you just say that there is more humans alleviating suffering then causing it? You are out your fuckin mind keking so hard
>>
>>657976858

Jimmy John's doesn't serve anything close to steak, or anything hot in the first place.

Lie more
>>
>>657968272

>"this fag"
>takes a moral stance on hunting

Faggot
>>
>>657979083
yeah but baby elephants arent the ones that get hunted. only the adult elephants that look like giant grey ballsacks get killed by hunters
>>
File: moralfag.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
moralfag.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Killing animals is bad, m'kay?
>>
File: kill_me.png (1B, 486x500px)
kill_me.png
1B, 486x500px
>>657979011
>>
>>657978564
>Challenging quints when you roll singles.
Dis-fucking-regarded.
>>
>>657974375
>thinking exotic game hunting is morally comparable to Islamic terrorism

Contributing to the extinction of of a fucking species is more important than some people getting shot up.

Besides, when niggers get blasted everyday and you don't say shit. Come on man
>>
>>657979226
the opposite mate. I just worded it poorly I think.
>>
File: 1449598947874.png (1B, 486x500px)
1449598947874.png
1B, 486x500px
>>657968395
Hunting is fucked tbh, I'd even say borderline psychotic. Killing something with a highpowered rifle just sounds dumb. There's no risk, no challenge. You just walk up to an elephant that was raised on a farm and kill it in 1 shot, all the wild ones are protected or have already been hunted to extinction. At least when people hunt turkeys and deer and shit they run away when they hear you. Then you take a selfie with the carcass? Where's the sport? I just don't understand why.

Also I don't see why people think your fatass needs to eat it if you kill it. It's not wasteful, in fact it's wasteful to eat it. You're just gonna shit it out and it will have to be processed into our sewage systems. All while you could have just gone to McDonalds and got a big mac you fat fuck. While if you leave it, nature can reuse it.


2/10 nigger tier sport.
>>
>>657979180
you can't have a rock solid 100% definition when it comes to mental states. doesn't mean the term is useless or undefinable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTKf5cCm-9g
>>
>>657978822
Well the logical argument is that humans' desire for pleasure and thrill is not really a "need" and as such your argument fails.

But since you don't believe that, the logical argument becomes that humans should be evolved enough to realize that satisfaction of their desire for pleasure by killing animals is selfish, and being selfish is morally wrong.

Of course, you would probably would then likely say that being selfish isn't wrong, in which case I would point to nearly every religious text, academic school of thought, and philosophical movement, each of which says in some form that selfishness is wrong.

You will then likely say something to the effect of "I don't care. Selfishness isn't wrong."

To this I would say: if you are smarter and know better than nearly all of humanities' best minds, why are you posting on /b/?
>>
>>657979234
>Jimmy Johns doesn't serve anything close to good.
Fix'd.
>>
>>657976450
The act of killing an animal for no reason is wrong. Checkmate faggot, grow a pair.
>>
with all this talk of humans being at the top of the food chain I was thinking about our ancient ancestors who put us there.

cavemen were fucking badass, they hunted mammoths with a fucking stick and a rock.
they hunted saber tooth tigers with a sling that was essentially just throwing a rock using a bit of string


cavemen are so hardcore
>>
>>657977777
God damn it, quints. You could have done so much better
>>
>>657978970
I won't argue for poaching. Still, were do we draw the line of intelligence? I am saying that without any standard of morality (because of it's subjective nature) it only makes sense to us, as people, to draw the line of "intelligent" at the human level. Tberefore, if elephants were not endangered or owned by a human entity, there would be objectively nothing wrong with killing it.
>>
>>657977777
>>
>>657979506
Oh good I scared for your offspring for a second...
>>
File: why.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
why.jpg
1B, 486x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_czNGfkQec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MreXywCFRc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5MQVBaqVkA
>having the desire to hunt these
do us all a favor and hunt yourself
>>
>>657968272>>657968272
>>657968272

>I LOVE ANIMALS

>I EAT ANIMALS

lol @ liberals
>>
Not sure if this is already in thread but ruining this guys business will also hurt everyone that works there. Keep that in mind before attempting to destroy something.
>>
if you pay money to hunt wild game, and it's legal in the animals country of origin, there's nothing to debate here. If you did any research on how wild game hunting in africa works and you still think it's a full negative, you're being obtuse.
>>
File: 1450254889385.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1450254889385.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>657979726
indeed, although i imagine they would kill when they needed and then thank the animal's spirit or some shit before using every part. idk though
>>
>>657979676
People are going to disagree with you and think your opinions are stupid. Just better learn go live with it if you cannot properly defend your position.
>>
You guys are fucking morons with no concept of how conservation programs work.
These rich "fags" pay around $350-500k to shoot old animals that aren't reproducing and are often hostile towards/ killing their own species.

That money goes into the habitat and local community. Those hunters do more for these poor areas than any of you dickwads.
>>
>>657979570
I used to use a compound bow and go hunting boar and shit on my dads farm, shit was fun as fuck
>>
>>657979676

>can't even articulate your beliefs
>fall back on muh moral superiority

kek'd hard
>>
File: 1450316021350.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450316021350.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657978970
pigs are smart as shit
>>
>>657977777
Quints have spoken.
>>
>Let's show this fat fagget not to kill elephants and rhinos for fun

Clearly, this is a mission for a bunch of fags that tie up mice and snip off their penises.
>>
>>657979944
Nah, I'm responsible and not a hippocratic.

>I am vegan
>>
>>657979582
More chubby cartoons pls
>>
>>657979051
Uranium is subjectively more valuable to humans. What I'm saying is nothing has more right to live than the other as long as it doesn't impose on the other. If something imposes on my life/others I don't see the problem in mitigating (or killing the animal/insect, depending on the severity) the issues. If it poses no harm I see no reason to destroy life needlessly as an act of "fun" or a "sport". If someone does it with a knife/dog they're a psychopath to society. If someone does it with a gun/large 'game' animal they're a sport hunter to society. In both cases the animal is at a huge disadvantage and nearly defenseless. I think if it was needless and for fun in either case it's a scary thing to know humans freely indulge in death for fun. This might seem strange to all the edgy people in this thread but I doubt any of you that actually value your lives would find it 'okay' for someone to just end your existance for sport.
>>
>>657980068
this, shit kinda sucks at first but theres a bigger picture
>>
>>657978022
Fun fact 99% of trophy big game hunters keep meat. Plus most only take 1-2 animals per year plus they are mature animals (usually 5+ years old because best trophies). Meat hunters usually kill all the animals they can get tags for (8+) and that's usually more than one person can butcher and store so lots goes to waste and even more goes to dog food. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>657980175
>this
>>
>>657968272

You know that burger you fucking ate. You know how shit those animals are treated. They are fucking delicious man.

I wonder how elephant taste?....like I wanna fry the skin and see if I can make elephant crisps like pork rhines but with elephants....

I'mma do this...brb going to nigger capital of the world.
>>
>>657968990
some people can walk and chew gum at the same time. but maybe you can't?
>>
>>657980325
Or you could fucking not lol
>>
>>657980068
b is full of retards nowadays, its like reddit vol2. I only come here for the porn, no point in educating those underaged kiddies.
>>
anyone ever ate any exotic animals?

I think the weirdest I've had was crocodile
>>
>>657980238
>>
File: 1446267575808.jpg (32KB, 457x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446267575808.jpg
32KB, 457x287px
>>657968272
no.
>>
>>657976042
Most people on here aren't even old enough to vote. Much less when Obama took office.
>>
>>657980068
>this is what conservatives actually believe
>>
>>657980590
Crocodile is nice, and zebra is fucking banging. Like a reeeeeal nice steak
>>
>>657980700
>provide proof that its not what happens
>you fucking idiot
>>
>>657979570
Are you retarded? Real hunting is dangerous. Not that pussy paid a guide hunting. I'm talking spend a week in the Forest in a hunting cabin by yourself hoping to get a trophy hunting. You think it's all good and simple till a deer or black bear starts fucking with your cabin or you get stalked by a couger or wolves. That's why we carry multiple rounds and knives because in real hunting danger can happen at any time.
>>
>>657980283
you don't need to add subjectively to valuable, it's by definition subjective. i'm saying that one person can make more of a difference good or bad in the lives of other creatures than one of the creatures. we're more valuable alive if working for good, more valuable dead if working for not good
>>
>>657969231
This made me laugh so hard....also fuck you anon you nigger loving Takahashi
>>
File: 1450057211296.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450057211296.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657979634
I'm glad you skipped ahead to the real crux of this issue. There are many philosophers and great thinkers that have also argued for the case of selfishness, as I'm sure you know. If we analyze the roots of human morality, the argument could be made that altruism has been championed by most of humanity over time because most people experience oppression by others. In short, I would use the arguments outlined in "On the gnealogy of morality" to insist there is nothing wrong with competing for dominance, as it is the most natural thing to do.
>>
>>657980541
Well just because you are satisfied with only an arts degree hanging on your wall some people like hanging real accomplishments for others to see.
>>
>>657977777

this isn't a waste. This is what the lord intended! For the Lord I will hunt sand niggers to extinction. I'll start with the children.

That way there is no next generation to be vengful. Then any woman who takes the seed of a Snackbar. Lastly when all of their hope of a future is taken I'll capture the men one by one. On national tv I would see who woud convert to Christianity.

There will be those who oppose and stay true to Alah. They will have the most painful deaths voted in by you the watcher.

Those who convert will be shot. There will be no survivors.

then there will be ice cream.
>>
>>657980568
They're just dumb libitards who have never left the city in their lifetime. They're retarded by choice
>>
>>657980700
I'm hardly a "conservative."
I know this is the internet but do some basic research before you run your mouth.
In the states, Fish and Wildlife is basically the only government agency that does its intended job. By hunters controlling populations and paying for their tags, habitats are continuously restored and subspecies such as the Bull Elk are growing rapidly.
>>
>>657977237
>I've contributed to the furtherment of society

haha so to what new and scenic vistas have you taken humanity
>>
File: 1450384025176.webm (762KB, 1510x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450384025176.webm
762KB, 1510x1080px
>>657980696
i was, still didn't. presidential vote is the only one young people even consider and the most worthless. vote for congressman or governor, other people with motivation and driver's licenses
>>
>>657981128
*genealogy

Sorry, on phone.

Nietchze's work. I know everyone says he's for fedora-sporting betas, but the man was actually quite brilliant.
>>
>>657968272
>impying the controlled and sustainable hunting of often sick/going to be culled anyway animals doesn't provide the money necassary to keep those animals from going extinct
>>
>>657980961
>real hunting
>staying in a cabin

kek
is that "real" hunting where you come from?
>>
>>657980045
>>657980108

Yea, bruh because I know i'm right. I also know attempting to change your minds are pointless

>You are close minded
>you are too brain washed
>you will never be rich enough ever hunt big game


So I would be wasting my sweet sweet time arguing with fuckbois on 4chan.

God damn you niggers are truly retarded. Oh and by the way I'm not arguing with you, I'm not even going to read your responses. I'm letting you know, that i am better than you.
>>
>>657968272
I don't actually like Jimmy johns food. Subway is better.

But if we are being faggots and judging a company based on one figurehead, I suppose I'd rather eat at the company that hunts wild beasts than the one thats a kid diddler
>>
File: 1450334012603.jpg (2MB, 2143x3428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450334012603.jpg
2MB, 2143x3428px
>>657981495
i technically agree, but guy is cheesing and giving thumbs up. that's his real claim to shitlord status
>>
File: 1427747881254.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1427747881254.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657981584
That's not exactly dealing with it. In fact, that's exactly why people don't like you.
>>
>>657977777

quints confirms gloryhunters are faggots
>>
>>657977777
Never have truer quints been rolled
>>
Fuck you I like JJ
>>
HEY EVERYONE. INTERNET FIGHT OVER IN THIS THREAD!


why is no one excited
>>
>>657981538
Well where I'm from a cabin is 8 feet by 8 feet at best, wood heated and sometimes has solar power if everything is working. Plus its normally -30 in November here, so no cabin means dead in a couple hours.
>>
>>657977777
Quints never wasted Quints always tell the truth
>>
>>657982127

best thing about internet fights on /b/ is there is usually porn that people post to get more attention to what they say.
>>
>>657981420
source?
>>
>>657981373
We are talking about Africa, pay attention. You do that research and come back and tell me what you have learnt.

Hunting endangered species is a crime.
Hunting endangered species is illegal in the US for a reason.

There is no way to justify the killing of these animals.
>>
>>657968272
look everyone, i'm a murderous attention whore
>>
>>657981420
sauce!!
>>
File: 1450314057464.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450314057464.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657982278
/b/ like an hour ago. sposda be a trap
>>
File: 1450054352750.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450054352750.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657977777
Well fuck me them dubs aint gonna lie
>>
>>657978009
Says you
>>
>>657977777
Checked. Jimmy johns is gross anyway why would anyone eat there.
>>
>>657982166
>has electricity
>heated
fuck that shit, just get a tent and get a few of those super fucking thick and warm sleeping bags.
>>
File: 1450392445663.webm (3MB, 1028x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450392445663.webm
3MB, 1028x720px
>>657982838
because morons pay others to make fucking sandwiches for them
>>
>>657981495
we should let pedophiles run kindergardens. they will spend so much money on the children!! so sustainable.
>>
>>657968272
Dude are you serious?
I'm giving him five fucking stars as the best service ever for you being such an autistic faggot.
>>
>>657982353
I WAS talking about Africa you mongoloid. I was pointing out that it works similarly in the US.

Are you insinuating that US law extends to African countries? It doesn't take a genius to realize poor African countries could use $500k more than an old rhino that has stopped breeding. "Endangered" is a meaningless label for African people who are starving to death and are given the majority of the meat from these animals.

You people who consider animal life to be above human life really worry me.
>>
>>657981182
Says the guy that lives in his mom's trailer.

>btw my degree will be in finance.
>I will make more money than you
>And I already have more sex that you.
>>
>>657982958
isnt that called marriage?
oh wait no, in marriage you have to spend a lot more money for a shittier final product
>>
File: 1450390406497.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450390406497.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>657983014
what?
>>
File: 1450391277572.webm (2MB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450391277572.webm
2MB, 480x640px
>>657983183
marriage used to be ownership of women by men. it's kinda flipped now. go get those slave mined shiny pebbles men!
>>
You're a pussy faggot if you are against hunting
>>
File: 1436815760939.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1436815760939.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>657977777
Checked
>>
File: 1450390612423.webm (2MB, 432x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450390612423.webm
2MB, 432x768px
>>657983426
you have a small dick if you need to shoot things and take pictures
>>
>>657968990
Wow you are fucking cool as hell dude.
Calling someone a "zilch".
I have never heard that before. I have heard of goyim.
That is a anti semetic thing right?
Fucking zilch...
Do you think that will catch on?
It sure sounds badass and cool to say.
I bet that guy really had to sit down and think about what he said. About what you said!
Fucking zilch. haha!
Damn, I'm sure got other good ways to put someone down. Being as super cutting edge on politics and super insightful about the current situation america is facing.
Are you a political science major?
Do you work in the government?
Are you like a senator or something?
I mean how else could someone like yourself have aces to this super important information that is only accessible to those who can really see whats going on.
Sorry if this went on for too long but I just really admire the way you talk and how you view yourself and others.
I hope you're still in this thread and see my post so I can get a response from you anon, or maybe start a new thread here to discuss more of your undoubtedly hard earned knowledge with us who also want the truth.
>>
>>657983967
Goddamn you're stupid anon
>>
>>657983967
try to control your autism kid
>>
>>657984140
:( what did I say?
>>
>>657984207
UH, I don't have autism, and I'm not a kid bucko.
>>
>>657983967
>being this mad
>>
>>657983426
You're a pussy faggot if you say things like "You're a pussy faggot if you are against hunting"
>>
>>657983153
Oh my god here we go, another clueless 16 year old fuckboi that doen't know fuck all.

>I WAS talking about Africa you mongoloid

No you were talking about the US

> I was pointing out that it works similarly in the US.

Dude, are you retarded
>HMM a well regulated and first world country can do it, so can the afrikans

>Are you insinuating that US law extends to African countries

I am insinuating that because the US does something, a third world nation will not.

>it doesn't take a genius to realize poor African countries could use $500k more than an old rhino that has stopped breeding

And here is where I actually feel something. Becuase people actually think this. It really makes me wonder about how impossibly naive people are.

>Endangered" is a meaningless label for African people who are starving to death and are given the majority of the meat from these animals

Nah dude you are right, that will save africa from its impoverished ways, the white man needs to come over and shoot animals. If you want to feed the niggers go there and open up shop.

>You people who consider animal life to be above human life really worry me.

Ahahahhaahhaahah
>>
>>657968272
no thanks i love jimmy johns
>>
>>657984360
:( I'm not mad? Why would you say that I am mad? I am totally supportive of what that anon had to say. Fucking zilch! Am I right? :D
>>
>>657983967
>>657983967
cringed hard

gtfo fag
>>
>>657976403
damn she fine...
>>
Yeah pretty soon people in power are gonna convince you liberals that cloning is a good idea.. look we can clone all these endangered and extinct species!
>>
>>657982958
I was the anon who posted this and I don't appriciate you replying with trap videos. I was gonna say I did appreciate this while the video was playing but then the person pulled out their penis and I had to say what I said above. never reply to me again. Thank you.
(P.S. I agree that it is not difficult to make a sandwhich and my sandwhiches are better tasting to me than jimmy johns and jimmy johns is a waste of money.)
>>
>>657984396
I was talking about Africa in the same post you originally responded to, THEN the US.

There's nothing else there worth responding to. Will hunting fees alone fix Africa? Fuck no, but hunters are doing a shit ton more for the continent than you sitting at home ordering Steam games with your parent's credit card, you fucking twat.
>>
>>657984641
No! no no! its badass right? calling a goyim a zilch? Thats cool right? That is a totally alpha thing to say to an anonymous person on the inter-webzzz, right? I mean COME ON! Fucking zilch! its perfect. That will totally shut up the goyims. :)
>>
>>657984817
i found the fat fem slob
>>
>>657983967
You're not making the next copy pasta faggot.
>>
>>657985017
Dude....just.... stop..
>>
>>657985115
Fucking zilch. Go count your money zilch. There is more important things at work here zilcher.
>>
>>657968272
lol fuck off, you're just jealous because you're never gonna do the manliest thing ever; killing an animal thats like 6 times bigger than you. Fuck all of these SJWs
>>
>>657983967
>trying this hard to be the maker of a new copypasta
>>
When i jack off a lot, it hurts. Anyone here the same?
>>
>>657985224
Zilch.
>>
>>657985081
No I'm a man dammit!
>>
>>657985303
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............
>>
>>657985224
just stop giving him attention

at some point in his life he has to grow up
>>
>>657985294
Whats a copy pasta? Are you an Italian zilch? HABHA!
>>
>>657985225
>>
>>657985389
zilchhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
>>
File: 1448695984963.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1448695984963.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>657968272
no fuckign way. Jimmy Johns is fucking awesome fuck rhinos and elephants
>>
>>657985298
hurts your dick or your hand?
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I already gave Jimmy Johns a shit review because they are in fact fucking gross. The sandwiches are blander than water up in that bitch.
>>
>>657985431
You got me...

NOT!
Youre a fucking zilch.
>>
File: 1450314115967.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450314115967.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>657984817
yes sir, sorry sir, spell sandwich like you have a third grade education or better sir. but for real, don't come on /b/ if you can't stand the sight of dicks
>>
>>657985412
Zilch.
>>
>>657983967
"MUM, MUM!!!1!!1111! IM GETTING A LOT OF REPLIES ON MY POST AND I MIGHT OF INVENTED A NEW COPYPASTA!!!1
GO GET THE CAMERA!!1!1ONE!3"
>>
>>657985562
Gross you zilch. I said stop replying to me. And for the record how many fucking times do you think I go around righting the word sandwich? jeez sorry. Your pretty picky for a zilch.
>>
Shitty restaurant anyway
>>
>>657977855
Prioritizing ourselves is fine, since it is practical. It's a good first approximation. The issue then becomes determining where one draws a line. By prioritizing ourselves, a need arises for outlining what counts as similar enough, what do we value. What about humans with severe birth defects that leave them devoid of conscience and cognition? If it's just DNA, then you'll run into problems with explaining why shed cells don't have rights. At some point, you'll have to fall back to more universal characteristics - empathy, intelligence, nociception and so forth, and leave the fuzzy confines of clinging to the species term. And then you'll find that animals share these in varying degrees with humans, with some being frighteningly similar. Arguably, the only thing separating us from many animals is language. But the ideas and thoughts that we have show up the same in them, lacking only a medium of clear and concise expression.
>>
>>657983173
Damn anon, how old are you? This is pure cringe material.
>>
>>657985771
Fu ki off zilch. I'm not backing down until I get a reply from that cool dude who taght me the word zilch. My mom doesn't even live with me she lives in Spocomton.
>>
>>657985890
Yeah what a fucking zilch. haha!
>>
File: 1450392650222.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1450392650222.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>657985789
>righting the word
>>
>>657968272
I bet you eat meat you hypocritical homo. If you eat slaughtered animals every day why do you give a fuck about this? Are elephants lives more precious than pigs and cows? Do they not have the same will to live and fear of death / sense foir pain?

Go vegan or shut the fuck up you stupid cocksucker
>>
>>657973851
>>657976758
Kek'd holy shit
>>
>>657968272
Whaddya some kind of faggot?
>>
>>657986019
Yeah! Thanks for correcting me! NOW FUCK OFF YOU... ZILCH! Take that zilch stuff somewhere else.
>>
>>657986004
>zilch
is this amy wong? that would be so clool
>>
>>657968272
I think it's pretty fucking weird to want to kill something. I mean, it's alive, and now it's dead, congratulations I guess? Well done? You killed it? Don't really get it, especially when they're smart animals. But at the end of the day they're just fucking animals and Jimmy Johns is delicious so no thanks.
>>
>>657986294
No, that's not possible. Though I love Futurama.
>>
>>657985789
you think we dont know what your doing?
you're pretending to be a faggot in order to get replies but the truth is your pretending to pretend.

deep down inside you really genuinely do want all those replies because you're a lonely pathetic fucking manchild perma-virgin.

you've probably tricked yourself into thinking "lul, im just b8ing these guys" "im not actually like this". yes you fucking are, you may not think you are but thats because your such a fucking dipshit that you actually deluded yourself into thinking your not a colossal faggot and that every time you act like this you're only pretending.

you're probably going to reply to this with some troll comment because the truth is that everything I said is true but you just dont want to acknowledge it.

fucking pathetic, legitimately kill yourself.
>>
>>657968272
man these majestic motherfuckers are getting killed by this autismo fuck
what a bitch life is
>>
File: 1450384043564.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450384043564.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657986120
>compliment
wtf is this i don't even
>>
>>657977819
None of those words are difficult to understand
I think your just retarded
>>
>>657986754
zilch
>>
>>657986754
I'm sure you know what your talking about YOU. FUCKING. ZILCHHHHHH.

Fucking zilch. Legitimately zilch yourself.
>>
>>657985826
I think you lay out a very concise and unambiguous explanation of where this conversation would have to go. Honestly, though it is not make my position right, with so many considerations, is it even possible to establish a real answer? Without a clear defining point, why bother at all? It seems to make sense, then, to revert back to our original position of prioritizing ourselves. What do you really believe?
>>
>>657986754
Alright are you new here? This place is for trolls, you were winning by not giving him anything, but now you're just obviously mad and the troll won. Also, you can't use the right version of "your"
>>
Hunting is amazing. I get to kill piece of shit animals who do nothing but eat grass all day.
>>
>>657968395
Scum. Kill yourself.
>>
>>657979234
ahahah rekt
>>
File: 1450371120943.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450371120943.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657987010
so is zilch the new niggerfagcuckboi that unfunny /b/tards use to troll or is this nigger a one-off?
>>
>>657987074
Thanks for sticking up for me but I'm not a troll, zilch.
>>
>>657987256
Not before I kill some animals on the way
>>
>>657986928
>not the same guy

yeah none of those words were hard to understand but it would of been just as easy to use normal words instead of those ones.

so he used more complicated words than what was necessary just to make himself sound smarter even though everyone already knows those words we just choose to not use them in everyday conversation.
>>
File: Matrix re-pepe.gif (1B, 486x500px)
Matrix re-pepe.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>657986942
Yeah!
>>
>>657987411
What does zilch mean?
>>
>>657968395
can i hunt bald eagles a.k.a. freedom birds
>>
>>657987404
It's less than a one off it's a zilch off you fucking zilch.
>>
File: =oooooh.gif (1B, 486x500px)
=oooooh.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>657977777
LISTEN TO THIS MA FOR HE HAS QUINTS
>>
File: cat cri.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
cat cri.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657987256
dunt kil aminalz guise. plz dunt.

cri moar you fucking faggot
>>
>>657987600
You don't know what zilch means? What are you a zilching goyim? HAHA!
Hey >>657968990 check out this zilch!
>>
>>657968272
Literally just bought 2 number 9 italian night clubs a couple hours ago
>>
>>657987647
Sure, just not in america unless you want to get arrested
>>
>>657968272
This is the single worst pa request ever, faggit hippy
>>
>>657968272
In this world, mother fuckers upset about shit they know nothing about.
Just as bad as tumblr femnazi.
>>
>>657987840
Yeah what a zilch! haha!
>>
>>657987853
Trying it out, zilch just feels autistic. Don't think I'm gonna adopt this one. Put it down, imo.
>>
File: 1449272643788.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1449272643788.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657968272
So, you're crying because someone with legally obtained licenses went to another country and legally killed big game animals? You aren't just drinking the koolaid, you're chugging it like your mom chugs trucker cock.

> 2015
> being this libtard
> not fact checking
> over reacting
> somehow confused /b/ with tumblr
>>
>>657987932
Yeah, he's a zilch amirigh? =D - - - <--these are laughs
>>
"so what does your son do?"
"oh he's a lawyer"

"what about yours?"
"he spends all day everyday trolling threads on /b/"
"he sure shows them, I mean with his epic trolling they have to scroll past an additional 2 or 3 posts"
>>
>>657988152
Your using that word wrong, you cuck
>>
>>657988105
Fine go on and get the zilch out of here you zilch. See if I care. By the way, it's not autistic. You're just a zilch.
>>
>>657988192
Do you not know how to greentext or what's the deal?
>>
File: 20151217_190407.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
20151217_190407.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657987873
Dubs before the thread reaches limit and I throw these out the window

If dubs on this post I throw them
>>
>>657988152
ok cmon guys lets just put this retard out of his misery

report this post please

thanks
>>
>>657988256
Who you calling a cuck zilch? How the zilch am I using it wrong? Don't zilch me now.
>>
holy shit you fucking faggot stop trying to make it catch on. its not even fucking funny.
>>
I wish the gooks in america kills all the stray cats and dogs.
>>
>>657988435
Don't be such a fucking zilch.
>>
>>657988392
>no i have no idea
>its way to confusing for me
>>
File: 1450368198691.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1450368198691.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>657988445
she's having such a good time, she's having a ball
>>
>>657983967
Someone should slap you like the little bitch you are
>>
>>657988580
Then lurk moar
>>
>>657987053
It is a difficult topic, made harder by the fact that arguments on both sides aren't entirely rational. There are cognitive biases, habits and feelings involved. That being said, I think it is safest to err on the side of caution and consider the killing or harming of anything with a brain or analogous system to be unethical. The point isn't to go unblemished through life or score points for a hereafter, but simply to do what's right as much as possible, insofar as the concept of "right" can make sense. A good guiding principle is "What maximizes happiness" or "What makes a successful society?", and starting from there, I think one easily arrives at my position. Developing morality is always a personal quest and I won't blame anyone for arriving at a different conclusion, but there has to be discussion and I'd like more people to be mindful of it.
>>
>>657988595
I like queen. But I don't like zilches.
>>
>>657988445
Stop triggering me plox
>>
>>657971265
You are right. We should stop killing animals and start killing the sandniggers first. They commit nothing to society except bombing shit and fucking goats
>>
File: 1450316924106.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1450316924106.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>657988559
are you a gook american yourself?
>>
>>657988628
Bring it fucking on zilch. Slap me and see what happens to your zilch ass.
>>
>>657988852
Yes and i can make all the chow mein I want
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 72



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.