[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulgaria thread : Your personal opinion of/experience with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 30

File: Flag_map_of_Bulgaria.svg.png (84KB, 2000x1315px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_Bulgaria.svg.png
84KB, 2000x1315px
Bulgaria thread : Your personal opinion of/experience with Bulgaria/Bulgarians .
>>
Who?
>>
>>>/int/51703655
>>
>>655849273
A student at my university is from Bulgaria. He's nice, but extremely lazy. He will never pass the exams. He smokes weed very often and always says that corruption is pretty bad in Bulgaria.
>>
>>655849273
A Bulgarian went to my school. He was a retarded cunt and snored like hell. He also bragged about his mum being a cashier in asda. Glad I don't have to see him anymore.
>>
>>655850205
Is he just lazy or lazy and stupid ? And yes Bulgaria pretty much went down the shitter after the communist party went in power. Now all our politicians/mafia (pretty much the same thing) are descendants of the communist party.
>>
>>655849273
My personal opinion is-
>Fucking backstabbers.
>>
>>655850801
Funny thing is I can say the same about Hungary. I'd bet it's all the same for all the post-communist countries in the region.
>>
>>655850783
Yeh we have quite a few retards over here in our country
>>
I'm just going to leave this here.

youtube /watch?v=FQt-h753jHI
>>
Fucking niggers
>>
>>655850801
He's lazy. He does literally nothing for university. Prefers to smoke weed with his other Bulgarian friends, but he's still nice (you can easily talk with him about everything) and parties with him are always a good memory.
>>
File: 116.jpg (139KB, 1237x638px) Image search: [Google]
116.jpg
139KB, 1237x638px
>>
>>655851084
Where are you from?
I currently live in England, but I want to leave when I get my studies done.
>>
>>655851240
kek
>>
>>655851010
Amerifat here.

Spent some time in Hungary (mainly Buda, some time in Tazar) back in '97, fucking loved it.

Bulgaria compare as far as having a shit ton of good looking women that speak either english or russian?
>>
File: 115.png (21KB, 1000x1218px) Image search: [Google]
115.png
21KB, 1000x1218px
>>
>>655851541
I'm a Bulgarian currently living in Bulgaria, probably gonna go to uni in the UK or Sweden and live somewhere else though
>>
File: 1423839304011.jpg (43KB, 519x399px) Image search: [Google]
1423839304011.jpg
43KB, 519x399px
Best country in the world, superior yogurt, master race cumdumpsters, we discovered the photoelectret state essential to modern photocopying.

Are other countries even trying?
>>
da go nachukam na maikati v groba pederas
(thx to my bulgarian friend)
>>
>>655851939
>master race cumdumpsters
post some ,then
>>
>>655851942
Anything else he taught you ?
>>
>>655851627
barely anybody under the age of 40 speaks russian here in Bulgaria. The majority know English though and many say we have the most beautiful women in the world, which may be true as I have not seen anything better in my travels to other countries.
>>
>>655852317
na maikati putkata
maloumnik
na maikati sheba or smthing like that
turchin
fosfata
mrusen
>>
I had a Bulgarian exchange student
She stayed for 3 months and I fucked her at the first day and then we had sex every day
>>
Pretty cool country, but really poor. I traveled around Bulgaria for a few days and I gotta say that there's a lot of stuff to see. Some people are friendly, while others are pretty distant towards strangers. Some cities are great( Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo), while others are the worst shitholes in Europe(Tirgovishte). It's pretty similar to my country(I'm from Romania).
Would visit again, if I had the time.
>>
>>655849273
Been to Sofia and Stratocel for business

I ate and drank and fucked all the way

Wish chicks stank less of onion garlic cabbage, and spoke more english
>>
>>655852668
Good to know, fixing to renew my passport, been thinking about heading back to eastern europe. Although my exprience is limited, I preferred it to the western half.
>>
File: DmXM5Rg.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DmXM5Rg.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>
File: 989919_original.jpg (197KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
989919_original.jpg
197KB, 1024x681px
Hello Bulgaria
Сука пиндосы ебаные.
>>
Hitler ass kisser country, scum of the earth.
>>
some are very friendly to turks
some are very distant and aggressive (mainly those who ive met on the internet
>>
>>655849273
Are Bulgarians a mix of slavs and asian nomads?
>>
>>655849273
tatari
>>
>>655852697
na maikati putkata - On/on top of your mothers pussy (or just your mothers pussy) - kind of like saying fucking your mother/fuck you , although swear words in Bulgarian can be used for almost everything.
maloumnik - idiot/shallow minded
na maikati sheba or smthing like that - Its "maika ti da eba" - its fuck your mother , but we use like people use fuck you in English
turchin - it just means turk, which we use as an insult .
fosfata - Means in your mouth (you can figure it out)
mrusen - means dirty
>>
File: 1343549905265.jpg (86KB, 439x720px) Image search: [Google]
1343549905265.jpg
86KB, 439x720px
>>
>>655853215
any more?
>>
>>655849273
First day of vacation. Got robbed.
>Fucking Gypsy cunts.
>>
>>655853425
goddamn. I'd hit it like a screen door in a hurricane
>>
>>655853378
i know all the translations, but still thanks
>>
RUSEV CRUSH
>>
Dimitar Berbatov
>>
>>655853548
Ppl that steal in Bulgaria are romans
>>
>>655853455
Do you like ср?
>>
>>655853346
Modern Bulgarians are pretty much a mix of the ancient bulgars , who settled the Danube region, eventually merging ethnically and politically with the slavic and thracian population (uniting against the Byzantine empire mostly)
>>
>>655851495
>домашна
>>
>>655853670
Idc, me and a friend were surrounded by 8 nigger like fat midgets. And it didnt seem wise to punch em in the face if we had to stay in Sunny Beach for 6 more days and them knowing our hotel.
>>
>>655853859
Yeah typical gypsies , only like 5-10% of gypsies are decent people
>>
>>655853738
From my bored wiki stints, I read that Bulgarians are also descended from Dacians, Huns, Turks/Tatars, Cumans? Any truth to this?

Also why would Bulgarians be considered slavic if the Bulgars were not slavic?
>>
>>655853859
This dark skin fat shits are the gypsies.We hate them
>>
File: Ганьо-европеец.jpg (1MB, 2915x3501px) Image search: [Google]
Ганьо-европеец.jpg
1MB, 2915x3501px
Bulgarians?

Fucking arrogant, ignorant, prideful and posting in 4chan with the topic of WHAT YA THINK ABAUT AS?

Also, I'm Bulgarian.

BOLGAR BOLGAR UH UH UH
>>
>>655854540
Vari se ebi be turchin
>>
>>655854166
The current Bulgarians have as much Slavic in them as ancient Bulgarian some people here look like Russians other have more pronounced Asian look but most people are like me with brown hair and a more Slavic face
>>
>>655854679
Trying to keep up with the language lesson, but did you just call
>>655854540
a fucking turk?
>>
>>655854821
I said go fuck yourself fucking turk
>>
>>655849273
UK anon here

was at a concert in the big park in sofia about 7 years ago, some dead jazz musician's birthday but its mostly rockers and metalheads in attendance
random bulgarians at the concert keep coming up to me and talking at me in bulgarian, i presume its because of my awesome mohawk
bulgarian friend translates, says theres a football game about to finish not far from the park, lots of skinheads at the football game will make their way to the rock concert to start trouble because in eastern europe skinheads don't get on with punks or rockers
i turn to three big guys, offer them some of the 2 litre beers i bought for like 2 euros each, we become friends, end up singing final countdown together, me on big guys shoulders, no skinheads came near us, partied like kings

also on the same trip in every bar we went to there were hordes of 18 year euro girls who'd just graduated high school, getting drunk and looking for a fuck, but i was beta and loyal to my girlfriend back in the UK and didnt sew my wild oats.

we had food in some dervish monastery place and it was fucking awesome, lots of bars sell fried tiny fish to go with beers, beer was cheap but not great, and for no good reason you wierdos like eggs on your pizzas.

saw a fuckton of skinheads too, they all dress identical with the black bomber jackets, bleached jeans and boots, didnt fuck with any of them

oh and my bulgarian friend's dad and his friends cooked an entire lamb for us and we got shitfaced together

altogether, pretty cool trip, you guys were nice, except when i tried to buy shit in shops because i don't speak the language and it took me ages to comprehend that you shake your heads for yes and nod for no
>>
>>655854166
Well, having the location in mind, and the fact that even before the Roman Republic became a power, and afterwards as well, pretty much every ethnic group has passed through here. The Slavs were most numerous from the 7th century onwards I guess.

I'm 185 cm, green eyes and dark blonde hair, so, I dunno.
>>
>>655855034
gotcha. "vari" and "ebi" both varients of fuck? reason I ask is I'd learned jebe was fuck in serbo-croatian.

Despite what rosetta stone teaches, swear words are the key to learning any new language.
>>
File: TRUBALGARIA.png (1KB, 567x324px) Image search: [Google]
TRUBALGARIA.png
1KB, 567x324px
>>655854166
Bulgars were neighboring the turkic tribes and shared the same religion of tangrism/tengrism.

They came to the Balkans and mixed up with the slavs and thracians (not the dacians - they are north from Danube - Valachia, Transylvania, Moldavia, current Romania)

You can say that they looked like huns, cuz they were practically a horse tribe with bows and shit.

They migrated because after their last khan died he left a shit load of sons so instead of killing each other for the land ALL of them took their people and migrated. Most of them acted as conquerors therefore they got fucked a lot. Except for the youngest, Asparuh who believed in alliance and other gay stuff. So he got together with the blond blue eyed slavs, thracians in the mothafucking CROSSROAD OF EURASIA and that's how superior are we in the world genepool of humanity .... sort of

Also ... we're famous for Roses... so instead of White, Green and Red we had to have White, Green and Pink

KAWAII DESU
>>
>>655854166
Well Bulgarians came to the Danube region in the 7th century .The country is considered 100% percent to exist in 681 AD , since it is the year The Byzantine empire started paying tribute to Bulgaria after being defeated (therefore Bulgaria as a country being recognized from that point on), although Bulgars could have settled earlier. So the Dacia existed 1st century BC–2nd century AD, and bulgarians came in 7th century, so I guess we could have mixed with whatever was left of them. Its a common misconception that Bulgarians descended from huns, turks etc. , it was created by the fact that the Byzantines (who are also quoted for historical documentation) pretty much called/put every nomadic/non greek/roman people under the banner of barbarians
>>
>>655855515
Върви, Varvi

Vari is the fucking dialect of the lesser bulgarians inhabiting the Eastern parts of Bulgaria. They talk like faggots.

Also they are faggots
>>
>>655853803
Что не так?
>>
Wanna know my bulgarian experience, fine
>be me
>be wrestler
>fairly good wrestler, a few people hate me,
>have title belt, fuck yeah I'm a big dog in this yard,
>bulgarian brute Comes down, challenges me
>a fuckin bear, challenging me
>say "okay"
>we fight, he beats me, takes title.
>knees weak, Arms spaghetti
>john cenas the loser already,
>>
>>655854766
>>655855296
cool, i'm really interested in ethnic/cultural history so thanks anons for sharing.
>>
>>655855522
>>655855574
thanks for the replies as well. Funny that I'm actually learning a lot on /b/ for a change.
>>
>>655855855
Yeah our history is pretty dope.
>>
>>655855678
Awesome to know. You guys have a national (or regionally specific) drink? Bosnian muslims have plum brandy, serbs have pear brandy, etc...
>>
>>655855731
kek
Btw I have stopped watching wresting after I was like 10 or something. Do people know this wrestler is Bulgarian ? I have heard people say that he is advertised as a Russian , but he yells Bulgarian stuff in the ring. Clarify the situation for me anon
>>
>>655855734
We Bulgarians love to talk about our history mostly because that's one of the few thing that is good about our country
>>
We also hate Turks for making us their bitch for 500 years. (Because we were so fucking sociopath and divided in kingodms, Vidin, Tarnovo, like Spain is functioning now)

Also the Greeks for trying to force us greek alphabet thru the Church. Since we always had an independent Church but not during the slavery.

>>655856027
National drink is Rakia. Which you can call plumb/apple/grape brendy. But's different a bit since the system of making is weirder. We're also famous for wine, we even won a wine contest in Paris years ago, which was a great blow for the French ego. And not a boost for ours, cuz nobody drinks fucking wine here except for women
>>
>>655856183
It's a very odd situation, they refer to him as the bulgarian brute, and his intro track ((look it up, rusev intro)) he says "rusev crush, rusev beat" or something of that manner in Bulgarian, but for the longest time, he came out with a Russian flag and had the Russian flag on his video thing,
>>
>>655856183
He also yells the stuff in the same manner and sophistication a drunker brawler at a village pub would, I cringe every time.
>>
What are the regional identities in Bulgaria?
What are the regional stereotypes etc.?
I'm talking ethnic Bulgarians here, not Turks or Roma.
>>
File: Bg.Stolichno_Bock_Beer.1.jpg (4MB, 3156x4202px) Image search: [Google]
Bg.Stolichno_Bock_Beer.1.jpg
4MB, 3156x4202px
>>655856110
Funny thing is that we have more hangover killers than types of drinks produced.

We have beer production, but not as good as German, Polish, Cz, Belgian or whatever

Tho if u're visiting STOLICHNO IS DA BOMB
>>
>>655856557
Fuck just watched an interview of him, cringed
>>
>>655856494
the Rakia I had in the RS was made from pears, damn good. Shit's expensive in the US, even though it was easy af to come by over there.

As far as wine, I prefer the aussie shit even though I live in a wine making area of the US. Any common ethnic cuisine I should find a recipe for?
>>
>>655856494
i remember there was a funny story about some bulgarian farmers beating some french special forces soldiers for trespassing their land
>>
>>655856858
Well most stereotypes of eastern european/ex communist countries coincide with Bulgaria (track suits/rakija/block apartment buildings etc.) . Regional stereotypes are "shop/shopski" basically a stereotype of a dumb sheep herder , attributed to most people who live in the capital(also talk in a simple dialect) . We have a stereotype for the people who live in Ruse (who have a funny dialect) . And then we have the typical mafia stereotype of the people who live in the cities near the sea. We also consider Macedonia as Bulgarian, since their language is pretty much a dialect of Bulgarian and they haven't really been their own country since ancient macedonia.
>>
File: 2321485_orig.jpg (81KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
2321485_orig.jpg
81KB, 600x350px
>>655856858
kek... like any country a lot of story here

First of Sofia ... the capital - people are fucking assholes there, really ignorant, big city, fast phased and you normally don't want to befriend people who call themselves Sofians

Eastern Bulgaria is a monument of fucking oriental music, mixed with balkan shit... Turbo-folk, manele, or as we call it CHALGA. (Not really tru tho it's everywhere)

Plovdiv region are the chill guys, they smoke weed and address you with Maina (which means like motherly i dont even know... ) and are probably most opened sexually

Varna is like the dead sea capital, it's cool there you can party there, nobody speaks proper bulgarian, they try to speak shit as fast as possible.

Bourgas - the most flourishing city in Bulgaria, especially during summer. Since it's the only city that is not soaked in corruption, but the mayor actually does stuff, so everyone wants to live there if they're gonna live in Bulgaria

Pernik/Kyustendil - Hardcore regions, nobody goes there cuz they're so scared being beat up. Not like being robbed or anything, but the culture is really violent and somebody can punch you with no reason, cuz they don't like your face. Of course stereotypes. I'm from Pernik and i still have my other eye so it's fine.

>>655856974
You can google Tarator, gyuvedzhe, gyuvedch, sarmi, kapama, all sorts of shit but truth is cuisine is really influenced by Turkey. Kebabche, Kyufte with fries is da bomb.

Buying that shit in stores is lame and probably made in the US. If you order via Ebay - better chances of trying it.
>>
>>655856996
From what I vaguely remember they parachuted near the village and they got beat up by the villagers. The villages are quite closed communities, so people easily band together or learn of "tresspassers"/anyone unknown coming through the village
>>
>>655856996
Probably a speculation tho
>>
>>655849273
Post teen Bulgarian sluts.
>>
>>655857846
I mean, speculation just because of language barrier and the special forces didn't want to harm the locals or something. So it's like "get off my lawn starts beating you with a stick" and the guys with their fucking assault rifles are like "ok ok ok ok ok"
>>
File: 1374609774858.jpg (24KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
1374609774858.jpg
24KB, 358x400px
>>655857697
>sarmi
Grew up eating something extremely similar, made without yogurt. Shit was good. Will look into the others. Thanks.
>>
>>655858094
This is a hoe from my friends class (picture from Facebook
>>
>>655857846
nope

They really were french special agents in trainin.
They were practicing entry of enemy territory via parachute, when the two local farmers mistook them for gypsy thieves.
At first, the frenchies claimed to be tourists, but that didn't save them the trip to the hospital for broken limbs.

fucking idiots got the shit beaten out of them
>>
>>655858517
Thanks man, please keep it up.
>>
>>655858094
a hoe from my city
>>
>>655857846
nope those fuckers got beaten with a stick
>>
>>655858517
Damn, please continue.
>>
>>655855522
Was the slag pink at somepoint in the past,i must know
>>
>>655858792
Thanks she looks alright. Try a little bit younger ones please.
>>
>>655858735
Girl from class
(pic also from facebook)
>>
>>655858992
How many boners did you had when you guys were in the same class?
Lets be honest here.
>>
>>655849273
I work with Bulgarian dude and he is cool as shit. I love people from BulgeArea.
>>
>>655858942
No
>>
>>655858968
she is 15 .... yes
>>
What are the gayest cities/regions in Bulgaria?
It seems to me Bulgaria is less homophobic than say Serbia or Romania.
Why is this? Why are Bulgarians more atheist than the other Balkan countries?
I'm a complete bulgarophile and find Bulgarians really fucking hot :)
>>
>>655853673
more, damn it!
>>
>>655858146

No, actually the farmers arrested them, one had a shotgun.

They thought they were thieves.

It was a crazy story, because there was not reason for the French guys to be there. News dropped the story after a couple of days,
>>
>>655859163
A few, but to be honest , we are quite used to hot girls in Bulgaria here, so she isn't even anything special. Like out of a "hot out of five for bulgaria meter" , she would be 2.5/5 (keep in mind that in this meter even 1 is hot, its just a bulgarian standard i guess)
>>
>>655858992
>>655858792
>>655858517
these mediocre bitches are a poor man's bulgarian woman

there are so many 10/10 women here that its a fucking sin
>>
>>655859390
Незнам де са намираш ама при мен не е така
>>
>>655849273
>be me
>high school in spain
>bulgarian fag that more or less speaks spanish and an arse pronounced english
>is a total retard
>thinks is cool cuz smokes (marlboro gold)
>asks me if i can get him a joint
>"sure ma nigga"
>prepared him a joint with fingernails and a bit of dirt
>he said it got him high
dunno understand...
>>
>>655859390
I'd like to see some pictures of your 4/5 friends to be honest.
Keep it up friend.
>>
>>655858094
Неможах да се сдържа
>>
>>655859662
Пробвай Пловдив и градовете около Пловдив, като Стара Загора.
>>
>>655859559
Yeah true , currently getting ones of the top of my head that I know. This one has more typical Bulgarian features in the face I think
>>
>>655849273
Worked with a bulgarian dude as a valet at a beach resort in florida last year. He's pretty fucking chill. Had no idea about how baseball/football works and I'm sure he slav'd all over the place at home.
>>
Tits or GTFO (Not you, but I am asking for proof simply because I want to look at nice titties)
>>
File: problemche.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
problemche.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>655851495
>>
>>655859873
Там наистина има хубави момичета , та не идваите в добрич за путки . Хубав и спокоен град ама момичетата са 4 - 6 /10
>>
Thread quickly got derailed from experiences/history lol . Actually impressed that it was mostly experiences/history for 2 hours
>>
>>655860235
If you have any questions about what ever Bulgarian or eastern European ask
>>
Problem with Bulgarian women is that most are like this
>>
>>655860468
I am OP and I made the whole discussion kek
>>
>>655860235
amazing how pics of hotties do that, might as well have the word "squirrel" or "spiderman" as a watermark.

Back to the original topic, for a tourist in the bigger cities, is it dangerous to stay in a hotel outside the normal tourist areas?
>>
>>655860468
I'd like to know about the photographs of nice Bulgarian young ladies there might be on your facebook account.
>>
>>655860757
Yeah a lot of girls go for that look and ruin themselves. Good thing that recently fitness is becoming more popular, so we have more natural looking fit girls .To be honest like 70% bulgarian teens work out I think
>>
>>655860811

Generally no, just avoid the gyppos. They do target tourists.
>>
>>655860811
Could be, If you do not have a Bulgarian friend/guide to guide you along . Also depends on the city/neighbourhood
>>
>>655860895
dont have alot of that good ones but as you wish
>>
>>655860996
1.6m tall, darker skin, curly hair? Act retard friendly as they are trying to find out where your wallet is and glancing at your watch?
>>
>>655860811
but generally should be safe
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-29+at+11.53.24).jpg (117KB, 521x883px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-29+at+11.53.24).jpg
117KB, 521x883px
>>655861298
>>
>>655861298
>>655861362

Thank you.
>>
>>
>>655861311

Correct, they also have a very distinct smell to them. Just ignore them they are subhuman trash anyway.
>>
File: SSA50041.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
SSA50041.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
an ex from bulgaria. Shitty sex btw
>>
>>655861311
Yeah they are pretty much hobgoblins , not even human
>>
>>655860996
>>655861154
>>655861358

Good to know. I've found it's hard to get to know a place if you stick to the sanitized areas, but fuck getting stabbed over some cash.

To Americans I look Scandinavian, to the rest of the world I'm too goddamn big to be anything but from the US. Makes it hard to blend in.
>>
>>655861835
size would help for sure
>>
Ех мама му стара, защо няма по-често за нашата страна thread-ове.. Как сте пичове :)
>>
>>655861974
по едно време през лятото имаше всеки ден в продължение на седмица и половина
>>
>>655849273
I can't locate it on map. I think it's a dictatorship ?
>>
>>655861835

They generally go for people that seem vaulnurable i.e old people, asians, or just ignorant looking tourists. I doubt they would try anything if you are 6'2 or above.
>>
>>655862296
That's quite correct just don't look ignorant
>>
>>655862296
1.9m 97.5k, but the experience I had in Hungary, they traveled in packs of 3 or more. They truly are a plague.
>>
>>655862619
the chances are minimal, friend
>>
>>655862619
atlest they dont have guns
>>
>>655862156
>>basement dweller detected
>>
>>655862156
Ех.. От 2 години съм тука, и за пръв път виждам Българска тема. Дори се изненадах.. Не съм толкова постоянен тук, идвам само за 'pics you shouldnt share' thread-овете
>>
>>655862827
КАМЕНЕ ??????????
>>
>>655862712
Great to hear. How shitty are the winters (temp / rain wise) on average? Favorite time to travel.
>>
>>655862619
Yep they are pretty much vermin no matter where they go.
>>
u got a problem with my country fags?
>>
>>655862619
Yeah there are entire ghetto villages that are made near pipelines and cable lines on the borders of the city(Sofia, "Liulin" neighbourhood) so they can siphon water, electricity and even cable tv. Meanwhile the government is taxing the shit out of normal citizens while allowing this to happen and old people that have worked their entire life are getting a 100 euro pension
>>
>>655862934
I'd suggest late spring, early autumn... Summer can be pretty hot and winter could be besides cold, also wet and muddy (especially with our snow "cleaning")
>>
>>655862934

It varies, last winter was mediocre-ish with snow and about -2 to -5 celcius. Can't say for sure about this one. It normally doesn't rain during that period.
>>
>>655862753
As long as I'm not looking at the muzzle, guns don't bother me. Someone sliding a knife between my ribs is always a more valid concern. =(
>>
>>655862934
Well it depends in witch parts of the country you are but in the summer its quite hot and in the winters the past few years have been mild but in the past there have been some cold ass winters , i recomend autumn for traveling or if you want to swim summer around july
>>
>>655863127
we have snow cleaning ?
>>
>>655862925
Не, Красимир се казвам :D
>>
>>655863127

Kek "cleaning"
>>
>>655863379
почти го нацелих
>>
My father lives in Bulgaria, owns a block of holiday apartments out there that he rents out in the summer. I visit with my sister once a year, is pretty nice.
>>
>>655863201

If you ever visit Sofia, just stay in and around the centrum. There is nothing else to see there besides that.
>>
Защо не се яде риба с млечни продукти ?
>>
Any other bulgarian /b/ros who are interested in making a skype convo to share traps and wincest or just random stuff
>>
>>655861730
Name starting with "R" ?
>>
>>655858792
Герганчето ли е тва :D
>>
>>655863717

Traps, bate ti seriozno li?
>>
>>655863283
I normally wear t-shirts until about 10c. I generally stick to cafe's and bars when travelling, unless there's a really cool historic spot or something the locals all say "get your ass here". Vices are an easy way around language barriers, everyone loves feeling good. Autumn may be best then.
>>
>>655863689
щото баба яга ще те хване
>>
I have ben in Bulgarie 1 years ago omg I could'nt believe that this country is in EU , this is à very poor country ,road hole, à lot of gypsie after this I go to turkey ans holy crap Turkey deserve more to be in EU than bulgaria
>>
>>655863849
опа нищо не си видял
>>
>>655849273
Fucking great Country, i love visit Golden Sands and Party hard as fuck. I love you Bulgary.
>>
>>655863498
Случва се братле :D
>>
>>655849273
Work with a bunch in a Hotel. Literally 3 guys. 2 are blantant glorious faggots. Ons is actually allright and then every single girl is hot. No problem with Bulgarians
>>
>>655863959
Споко, нали няколко човека я качихме в Мотикаря.. Тя па' взе че си махна профила курвата :D
>>
>>655863921

Turkey isn't on the european continent dickwad only a small portion of it is, and fix your fucking grammar.
>>
>>655864004
Yeah Golden Sands is pretty dope
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 396x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 396x415px
I work as a bartender in a tourist area that recruits Bulgarians to work like crazy. I'm friends with some of them, some of them are douches and in a class lower than niggers. Overall not bad people, just born in a shitty country.
>>
>>655864168
не го е махнала , мале като видях това с мотикаря така се пръснах да се смея
>>
File: 2340-3-l.jpg (59KB, 800x465px) Image search: [Google]
2340-3-l.jpg
59KB, 800x465px
>>655864213
>Golden Sands
This it?
>>
>>655864412
Добрич е малък град.. Очаквай и Спасина да качим :Д:Д Само като и видиш инстаграма... :Д
>>
>>655863859
And if you go to the southern part of the seaside it will be still pretty hot, water too. Also it's more relaxed there - i can recommend Silistar :)
>>
>>655864437
Yeah, its actually pretty cheap for foreigners to come here
>>
Абе братлета, знаем се вече 2-ма от Добрич, другите от къде сте? :)
>>
>>655864528
тази не я знам , никога не съм очаквал да намеря някой от добрич тук
>>
>>655864576
if you go in autumn**
>>
>>655864193
Im with à phone sorry for grammar, but economicly turkey deserve to be in EU more than bulgaria , bulgaria is à pièce of africa in EU , ans historicly we can débate in thé fact that turkey is à part of european history or not
>>
>>655862296
I'm 6'11 and my friend I was with is 6'10. 8 vs 2 however is not a wise fight to pick with these filthy niggermidgets
>>
>>655864267
Yeah we also have some people who are ethnically Bulgarian who are pretty much niggers.Same stereotypes - stealing/tracksuits/rap(mixed with turbo folk here though) /being overly violent over dumb shit like football
>>
>>655864576
>>655864591
Badass, thanks for all the info guys. Oh, and for once, OP was not a fag.
>>
>>655864786
Аз също.. Владислава Росенова качихме, Гергана и нея.. И може да им напиша на тия чужденци едно запитване дали искат снимките на една Ива Господинова xaaxa
>>
>>655864910
Were you drunk/near a bar or night club ?
I'm sorry for your bad memory tho
>>
>>655864983
yw... and where do you come from btw ? lost track of the thread
>>
>>655865068
от кое даскало си ако ти се казва де
>>
Абе братле госпожица Кадикянова как се пише, щото не ми излиза :D
>>
>>655865068
OP here, тази която постнах : >>655858517
Също е била в мотикаря, не мога да намеря поста ама тва е снимката която той е качил :D
>>
>>655865459
Излъгах те за името преди малко,
все пак е 4чинг-а не трябва да се доверяваш на никой :D ама щом си добричлия,
каравелов (учих там, от 6 месеца съм в Германия) и се казвам Георги :D
>>
>>655865550
gergana.kadikqnova ето facebook
>>
>>655864907

Grammar is still bad, are you even trying?
>>
>>655865689
споко тука сме си наши хора
>>
>>655863849
имаш ли още на герганчето
>>
>>655865308
US, I'm the guy that spent time in hungary / croatia / bosnia back in '97.

realize a shit ton has changed (like everywhere), but have a fuck ton of good memories. Things got more chill the further east I got, so I have the naive idea Bulgaria may be better.
>>
>>655865759
мерси :) а иначе,
>>655865569
тая хубаво дупенце има, щом е от на твой приятел класа, кажи да те запознае с нея, и й го нахлузи :D
>>
>>655864910

Yeah they tend to gang up and fight in the dirtiest way possible. Avoiding them is the best course of action.
>>
>>655866019
Може и честно казано няма да е трудно :D
>>
>>655865883
аз не, сега разбрах дори, че ме е блокирала :D
>>
>>655866141
жалко. на таз путчица ше и пръсна дупенцето ух маму
>>
>655866141
а да тука вече сме 3ма от добрич
>>
>>655866242
аз бих на Роси Ботева :D
>>
>>655866289
тва е добре
не съм очаквал изобщо да има други добричлии тука :D
вие от кои училища сте
>>
>>655866073
True they are literally animals. There is almost nothing human about them, no morals/no culture/no history. They just reproduce and try to make things best just for themselves. They are even worse than animals to be honest, most of them wont even care if a child of theirs dies, a lot of them even sell their children for like 300 euros to the black market
>>
>>655865987
You can have an awesome time if you find a friend there to take you around... We were (with my wife) two/three times in Budapest and hated it, and now in the summer we went with a friend from Hungary, and it was a whole different experience. And the same guy was in Sofia, but sadly I couldn't take him around much, not that I know much of the city's tourist attractions:

worth to check: http://www.freesofiatour.com/
>>
>>655859854
tfw the generic bimbo doesnt get ANY replies, but we fucking gave her a night show on tv with 20k montly salary
>>
>>655866452

Indeed, honestly genocide could be the best course of action against them but alas, that will never happen in today's SJW ridden world.
>>
>>655867024
Yeah she looks pretty bad tbh. I mean the body is not bad(would bang), but the face is just bathed in makeup, body (tits mostly) usually too
>>
>>655866476
Spent 3 days at the Hilton in Buldapest (overpriced, despite supposed discount), found better food by the market area (forget the name, was in hungarian, way too goddamn many consonants). Was in early december I think. Aside from almost going to jail (police on the metro, we didn't buy new tickets each ride), was a cool city to check out. And the women were amazing.
>>
This is now a Bulgarian only thread..
>Sho staa maini
>>
>>655867628
Нищо, при тебе? :Д
>>
>>655867628
опитвам да забивам путки ебе ми се ама се дърпат е мамито им дейба ахх
>>
File: europe-according-to-bulgaria.png (63KB, 956x637px) Image search: [Google]
europe-according-to-bulgaria.png
63KB, 956x637px
>>655867628
Google граматика превежда забавни руини
>>
>>655867628

Nishto ne stava da go eba :D
>>
Пичове кажете някои бар в софия кадето путките ходят да тарсят ебане
>>
аре едно поздравче за мойте хора
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg_0LIQBsJo
>>
>>655849273

The country whos war for freedom wasn't fought by everybody else except bulgarians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877%E2%80%9378)

10k bulgars.
700k russians
100k romanians
100k serbs.
>>
>>655868609
аххаха
мерси
>>
>>655849273
Why almost all of the bulgarian milfs are fat ?
>>
>>655849273
Bulgaria is a shit country that nobody cares about.
>>
>>655868764
jesus is bulgarian
>>
>>655868835
maikati я интересува
>>
>>655868871
Jesus was sand nigger jew
>>
>>655849273
Bulgaria is awesome
Cheers from Serbia
Bye!
>>
Имате ли някви снимки на курвета бе? :D
>>
>>655869001
Bullshit, sand niggers have oil, what do you have to show for your troubles?
>>
>>655869142
имам
>>
I have been to Bulgaria a dozen times, I'm sorry to say but it is shit just like Romania etc. It's even preposterous that they are in the EU.
>>
>>655870117
please elaborate
>>
toq thread malko zamrq mi se struva
>>
>>655849273
You guys wear beards?

Or is it just hipsters. bikers, and trash?
>>
>>655870117
Elaborate, also kinda agree
>>
Your country is called Macedonia, not bulgaria. ;)
>>
>>655871032
low quality bait :(
>>
>>655871032
Fuk u macedon is bulgaria shqpare fuck off macedonian is dialect of bulgarian I spit in eye mouth of your country
>>
>>655871032
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.