[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I heard some of you sickos think me being natural is bad

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

Hey I heard some of you sickos think me being natural is bad in public?

I can whip my tits out anywhere and feed my child.. it would die without me doing this!

You're a bunch of pigs!

I am a woman, a true feminist, and I will feed my baby and post it all over the internet all I want!
>>
Shitty bait, sage
>>
>>655143557
Yes you should breastfeed your child.
No you shouldn't sit like that. Find a cornor and turn your back towards the crowd.
>>
never understood why people get butthurt over this. flop them titties out right now, girl.
>>
>>655143557
Idk who has a problem with this honestly. Doesn't seem like a feminist thing to me. It's a simple biolgical function.
>>
>>655143557
Know this is bait, but i don't think any normal human beings are offended by breastfeeding, unless the milk splashes all over the room, considering this is /b/, alot may even like that.
>>
>>655143741
Turn your back in a corner? Why should anyone give a shit? Just mind your own business.
>>
>>655143910
unless i can touch boobs you can't breastfeed in public
>>
>>655143934

because we live in a fucking sexually dysfunctional country?

nudity isn't normal in America. Whats her purpose giving little teenagers boners?
>>
>>655143557
Ok just don't get mad when I stare at your natural tits hanging out of your shirt then, cunt.
>>
As long as you don't mind that I stare so's I can get a look at those knockers
>>
File: 1448832655068.jpg (44KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1448832655068.jpg
44KB, 625x626px
>>
>>655143557
then dont complain when i stare at them then
>>
>>655143557
it's ok breastfeeding in public
posting it all over the internet makes you a whore tho
>>
ill run up and bust my nut over you and your child bitch
>>
>>655143557
i guess if exposing your bodily functions to public is natural then im just going to take a piss right next to you feeding that baby.

all natural
>>
dont mind me while im being natural and fapping on the table next to you
>>
I believe this is some sort of crusade the femnazis need.
>breast feeding tits are nasty
>breast feeding nipples are nasty
>people shouldn't have to see your nasty tits

I am all for breast feeding and in a month or two my wife will be breast feeding. However, have some fucking common sense. It's not socially acceptable to have your tits out in public, why is it acceptable when there's a kid sucking on it?
>>
File: 4653-bueno.jpg (88KB, 641x534px) Image search: [Google]
4653-bueno.jpg
88KB, 641x534px
>>655143557
man that dirty look on her face, i'm sorry love but you making that face at me while im looking at your tits is only going to turn me on more i'm afraid
>>
>>655144032
Well, i would most likely get arrested for breastfeeding, since i'm a grown man and my kid is way past breastfeeding age.
>>
>>655144375

UPVOTE
>>
The problem isn't so much whipping out your tits as much as there is a baby obstructing the view.
>>
If you're going to breastfeed in public, please have nice titties and pull them both out to be courteous.
>>
File: ma nigga.jpg (30KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
ma nigga.jpg
30KB, 600x318px
>>655144528
>>
Just cover your tits and the kid under a blanket to make it socially acceptable, you must be autistic if you find it normal to whip out your boobs in today's society.
>>
>>655143557
Tits or gtfo. Oh wait
>>
>>655144375
>It's not socially acceptable to have your tits out in public, why is it acceptable when there's a kid sucking on it?
because the kid changes the whole situation
you either accept her breastfeeding when the kid is hungry or the kid will be an annoying noisy fuck

it's choosing the lesser evil that's makes it socially acceptable
>>
>>655144223
Except the most rancid knockers is more appealing than your filthy cock.
>>
They make breast pumps and bottles for a reason.
>>
>women like to breast feed in public
>starts getting triggered when people stare at her tits
>>
>>655143557
>getting butthurt about chicks whipping they titties out in public

Not gonna find your outrage here faggot.
>>
>>655143557
Fuck yeh, whip them big or titties out,
Though is she pissed off some one was having a perv? Or just.some asshole jealous of them awesome tits?
>>
>>655143557

does anyone else see some sort of prank we can do from this?
>>
File: Welcome.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>655144729
>thinking this isn't bait
>thinking OP is female
>thinking anything in the post is true

Hows your first day on the 4chin going?
>>
File: 1446691351879.jpg (64KB, 623x457px) Image search: [Google]
1446691351879.jpg
64KB, 623x457px
>>
File: 1389644692690.gif (2MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
1389644692690.gif
2MB, 352x288px
the problem here is that society sexualized breasts, even though they're not even meant for sex. they're primary meant to feed babies, so you should be able to do with them what they are meant to without anyone giving a fuck.
>>
Grew up in a conservative Christian town where no one would dare breastfeed in public and I never understood what the big deal is. There's nothing sexual about it and it's 100% natural. Face a corner? This girl is in a restaurant, literally every other human in the immediate vicinity is either serving or eating. Why can't the baby do the same?
>>
File: begging-cat.jpg (53KB, 576x600px) Image search: [Google]
begging-cat.jpg
53KB, 576x600px
>>655143557
moar
>>
I find it no more outrageous than pissing in a piss jug on the street. When you have to go, you HAVE to go.
>>
>>
>>655145080
I know it's bait, I'm just proving a point
>>
>>655143557
feed as much as you want but when that titty comes out, everybody will be watching it
>>
>>655145177
Yeah, and money is really nice, but we still have the common decency to look the other way when somebody press their credit card code.

Don't get why everybody think this is a big deal, sure you might accidently stare, but don't be butthurt about it.
>>
Why not sit in the middle of the room, take your shirt off completely and show both boobs off?
>>
>>655145404
What point would that be?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 360x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 360x193px
>>655144052
this. if you don't mind doing this in public then you shouldn't mind when people watch
>>
>>655145741
This.
And let people pee on you, cause that's fucking hot too.
>>
>>655143557

this is OP of course I am a guy, im pointing out a stupid cunt who thinks this is fine.

My point is nudity is AMERICA hasn't been accepted yet.. we don't have billboards with tits, commercials or tv shows with nudity.

breast feeding is the best for kids, both of mine were breastfed by their mom, and in public we would cover up plenty when she did it and sit in a more private spot. for self respect.

I dont want random people seeing my womans tits, and she doesn't want creeps or children taking pictures.

all the fags here posting this is bait is a teenager who thinks they are smart.

I would however like to turn this into

#MILKFORhumanity or #boobsforbabies something to trick dumb cunts into showing us their tits right brahs?
>>
>>655146034
please just kill yourself
>>
>>655144223
This
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.