[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get amused by college-aged safe space "adults"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 19

File: thelastgreatpresident.jpg (40KB, 586x565px) Image search: [Google]
thelastgreatpresident.jpg
40KB, 586x565px
Does anyone else get amused by college-aged safe space "adults" talking about politics? It really gives me a chuckle. I don't think there's ever been a generation so ignorant and reliant on 1-liner rhetoric to form their political opinions or so afraid of knowledge that they actually protest to censor their own campuses. Wowzers!

Also any other age 70+ people here? I enjoyed the last "retirement home thread" thoroughly (ha ha). A breath of fresh air to find people who know how to be polite and just have a good chat! :-) Maybe we could even get our own board here !!

4chan Retirement thread. As always if you're too young to be here, mind your manners and don't be a pest. We've been around a lot longer than you and we know a lot more than you. I think you call us "oldfags" here to make fun of us, but with being old comes being wise! Don't be afraid to ask advice but just be polite about it!!
>>
>>655143436
What was it like being able to afford the housing market.
>>
Who the fucking shit-dicked tit-monkey taught you how to use it the fucking Internet? Also, you slam lots of ass in your day?
>>
>>655143436
I find it hilarious that people believe other people's shit and call it politics. You don't have to be old to be wise, you just have to do shit. Knowledge is knowledge but wisdom is doing it.
>>
>>655143678
>What was it like being able to afford the housing market.

Work hard instead of texting all day, don't keep driving up your credit cards on those smart phones, pay down your mortgage regularly, and marry someone worth your time instead of imbibing illicit substances and having meaningless sex. Having a moral backbone really can help you live a better life!!
>>
>>655143436
Fuck you, you old fuck.
>>
>implying trickle down economics works
>>
Decent b8 man
Sage
>>
>>655143436
>"I believe the best social program is a job"
>obviously has never been stuck working for a dickface boss, asshole coworkers, and shit customers.
>>
>>655144410
This makes no sense
>>
Did you enjoy fucking over the economy and the environment for future generations, all while gutting infrastructure spending and pocketing the difference in the form of absurdly low taxes?
>>
>>655143805

I've been on the internet a lot longer than you. Most people my age have. You probably don't even remember how slow it used to be!

> Also, you slam lots of ass in your day?

I had a few milk shakes with girls back in my day, but I thankfully met my wife in high school and we married two years later. It's not about sex, it's about finding love with another person who shares your morals and ethics and committing to a marriage not just for yourselves but to uplift the society you live in!
>>
>>655144502
to you
>>
File: stop.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>655144537
You are not fooling anyone
>>
>>655144502
You're simply refusing to make sense of it. Be careful, denial is bittersweet.
>>
>>655144410

That's no attitude to go through life with. Commit yourself and get along with those your work with, and who knows where you'll be 5 years from now.

By the way, in my day we used to have this thing called customer service and appreciation. If you act kindly to your customers you might just find they act kindly to you and give you more business! Especially if you support your local Mom and Pop shops so they can employ more people!
>>
>>655144529

I hope you get a real history and political education some day. :-) Your generation needs to stop trying to blame everyone and acting like victims, and get to work like every generation before you has.
>>
>>655144060
For being 70 years old you are quite ignorant. Current generation is better educated and more productive than your generation ever was, but your ignorance allowed the current generation to get fucked over by corporations. Must have been nice to be able to afford a home back in the day while working at something akin to a mcdonalds.
>>
>>655144641
>best social program is a job
>but my job sucks and the people are mean
>gimme free stuff
Dude every job sucks. Get one and deal with it
>>
>>655145060

You don't realize how entitled you really are when you make comments like this. You're not a victim. You have it better than most who came before you, but all you can do is whine about it. :-)
>>
>>655145155
>>655144641

Young people today don't seem to have been taught a work ethic.

You'll either work hard and learn that work gets easier because that's life, or you'll be a bum who complains about how hard you have it and why the government should give you everything. I hope for future generations it's the former, but the way some of you talk sounds like you're so entitled that you should never have to work for what you have in life! Who raised y'all?
>>
>>655145060

30 year old here.

Technological advancements alone have created higher efficiencies and productivity.

You, me and the people using that tech are certainly not more productive individuals. It's why we have 50 million people on food stamps, and any other number of other "I'm entitled, gibs me your money" government programs.

We have the luxury these days of the lazy getting to throw their hands up and say, "Fuck it! I don't want to do anything in my life!" And the productive people of the country have to bear the burden.
>>
>>655145298
I worked my ass off to become a professional engineer and lead a great life. That has nothing to do with you making generalizations about a whole generation based on your ignorance. I bet you don't even know what statistics are. I am also willing to bet that you are quite ignorant about politics. Probably a republican.
>>
File: DNJamesBond41.jpg (25KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
DNJamesBond41.jpg
25KB, 316x400px
>>655146546

I should say it's your luxury...

But my privilege.
>>
>>655144060
Dude I work roofing to TRY and pay for my education.That is man work. 200 dollars a day. You don't seem to understand how inflation works.

I can make 12 grand a summer and that JUST covers my tuition. Then working part time during the year I can scrape rent together. Then I still need loads to cover textbooks and food.

And I'm one of the smart ones. How is the other half of the population who can't think for themselves and end up working factory shift work going to afford to live.

If we weren't paying so much taxes in old age pensions so you can keep shitting yourself in bed and have a nurse come clean it up, half my generation would be able to go to school on subsidies instead of putting themselves in a lifetime of debt trying to get jobs that may or may not even exist when we graduate.
>>
>>655145022
That wasn't even an answer. Do you just call people lazy when you don't know what to say?
>>
>>655146546
>a
I am sure that those 50 million people on foodstamps chose to live such a life. I am sure it has nothing to do with the benefits of social cooperation being hoarded by a small percent of the population.
>>
>>655146751

You're smart for believing in the industry of academia?

Because guess what, it's an industry. And worse, it's a protected industry thanks to teacher's unions and the insulated liberal cult of campus life.
>>
>>655146949
Try becoming an engineer without a degree you dipshit
>>
>>655143436
>but with being old comes being wise!
Pretty certain it was an old person who said that homosexuality caused floods.
Making that statement in itself makes you fucking autistic.
>>
>>655146949
What other way is there to become a professional engineer, doctor, architect, etcetera, than to go to school? What other way is there to guarantee that those professionals are educated well enough to perform jobs that can lead to the general population dying because of negligence?
>>
>>655145595
>Young people today don't seem to have been taught a work ethic.

I bet your grand parents were saying the same shit from your parents, etc...

Just live your life as you want, and let other drown in shit.
>>
>>655146929

The stupid is strong in this post. Not going to waste my time citing the books and studies over the last 60 years that have clearly shown entitlement programs like welfare incentivize NOT working.

The worst thing to happen to the poor in America were LBJ's War on Poverty, and Nixon's War on Drugs.
>>
>>655146949
I'm aware of that. That's why I took an engineering degree. Only things worth taking are medicine, engineering, computer sci and commerce.

I am aware that most of the programs are rackets. Lib arts and humanities gonna be pouring my coffee for a very long time.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to afford to live while doing it though. Anyone who puts in their 40-50 hours should be getting a living wage, even if it is just pouring coffee.

If you argue otherwise you're just shifting the burden to taxpayers instead of employers.
>>
>>655146670
>I worked my ass off to become a professional engineer and lead a great life. That has nothing to do with you making generalizations about a whole generation based on your ignorance. I bet you don't even know what statistics are. I am also willing to bet that you are quite ignorant about politics. Probably a republican.

>>Complains about making sweeping generalizations.
>>Makes sweeping generalization.
>>
>>655147202
>>655147235

Read, do it yourself. One of my mentor's was another self-made man like me.

Taught himself Electrical Engineering, USB firmware coding etc etc... He decided he wanted to learn piano so at 24 he bought a piano and played it for a few hours a day until he was great at it.

You. Don't. Need. Them.
>>
>>655147250
You won't cite any books or studies because you don't have any reliable sources that prove your point. Good job believing that we should not help the poor while we help the rich become richer.
>>
>>655147486

Pretty little straw man you've erected.
>>
>>655147454
Electrical and comp are the only niche fields that works in.

Anything else you need an EBET accredited degree to practice engineering in both private and public sectors.
>>
>>655147454
Clearly you don't know that most states require that you earn a bachelors before you can take the fundamentals of engineering exam.
>>
>>655147683
*ABET
>>
>>655147454
>hurr you don't need one today because in the 60's you didn't.
Things change you dumb old piece of shit.
>>
>>655144537
Dude you ruined it there. They fucked back then too and didnt just have milkshakes.
>>
>>655147720
There's a reason we replace these old people with young blood. Seems they lose the ability to think once they pass 60.
>>
>>655147692

You poor little sheep and your "I need a license/certificate/piece of paper to validate me".

The conditioning worked well. You're grilled for 12 years to believe you MUST go to college and get that degree. And now you really believe it.
>>
What was life without rap or shitty modern-Black culture like?
>>
>>655143436
>Wowzers!

Y'all just got trolled. I expect this to be new pasta because you are all uncreative little shits.
>>
>>655147720
>>655147854

I'm 30.
>>
>>655147910
Self made doctors huh? We talking alleyway abortion or African witch doctor?
>>
>>655147910
It isn't about validation you fucking imbecile, it is about requirements to become an engineer.
>>
>>655143436
Why is there a hundred years of suffering
>>
>>655144410
>Oh no, my job is shit
Guess what, it's a job, the overwhelming majority of people hate their job, only a few are lucky to have a job they actually enjoy doing.

People like you are why this generation is fucked. because your boss is a prick and instead of just shaking it off at the end of the work day like you should you go complain about it.

Work isn't fun, it's a necessity you entitled fucking commie shit.
>>
>>655147240
>Just live your life as you want, and collect a sweet welfare check every week because working is too hard.
>>
>>655148232
I don't want to help an asshole be a bigger asshole, so that makes me a bad guy?
>>
>>655143436
>but with being old comes being wise
Not even a little true,

even if this isn't just a troll thread, you should go ahead and die already. Worst fucking generation ever. You ruined everything for every generation that will come after, and have the fucking gall to complain.

I hate old people, I really do. Stop taking your medication and die already.
>>
>>655148096

It's about playing by the arbitrary rules and propping up the education industry.

The story of Hippocrates comes to mind...
>>
This thread smells weird.
>>
>>655144060
>imbibing illicit substances

Are you just using a thesaurus to sound older?
No fucking one says "imbibing", not even old people. You're pretending to be an old person, not a guidance counselor or a cop.
>>
This is fucking unrealistic, have you ever seen a 70+ person write something on the internet?

They are on par with 12 yearolds. They learned how to write with ink and quill, not on computers. Unless they took special courses to type on typewriters, which is still fucking different.
>>
>>655148638
More like engineering societies saw that the best thing for society was to have certain educational requirements for individuals to be able to take the fundamentals of engineering exam, which allows one to practice engineering until they learn enough to become professional engineers.
>>
>>655147250
>entitlement programs like welfare incentivize NOT working.

Mostly because they are constructed to not let anyone escape welfare.
>on welfare
>start working
>lose welfare
> money from work doesn`t cover living expenses
>quit job
>back on welfare
>>
>>655149064

From the tiny Greece island of Kash, the coast of Asia Minor is four miles away in the mist. Twenty five hundred years ago a hospital and medical school flourished on Kash. The great Hippocrates, the founder of modern medicine, work there. Legend has it that Hippocrates taught his students in the shade of this plain tree. He welcomed anyone who wanted to learn, so long as they paid his fee. There is another legend that St. Paul stood here and preached the Gospel of Christianity. What isn't legend is that Hippocrates and his followers started medicine on the road forward to becoming a science. When Hippocrates died at the age of 104, or so legend has it, this island was full of medial people, his students and disciples. Competition for custom was fierce. Some 20 years after he died they got together and constructed a code of conduct. They named it the Hippocratic Oath, after their old teacher and master. Every new physician, before he could start practice, came to this spot back here in front of those columns and took the Oath. The oath was full of fine ideals for protecting the patient. But it also had a couple of other things in it. Listen to this one, "I will impart a knowledge of the art to my own self and those of my teachers and to disciples bound by a stipulation and oath according to the law of medicine, but to none others." Today we'd call that a closed shop. Or listen to this one referring to patients suffering from the agonizing disease of kidney or bladder stones, "I will not cut persons laboring under the stone but will leave this to be done by men who are practitioners of this work." A nice market sharing agreement between physicians and surgeons.
>>
>>655149267

Hippocrates must turn in his grave when a new class of medical men takes that oath. After all, he taught anyone provided only they pay his tuition. He would strongly have objected to the kind of restrictive practices that physicians all over the world have adopted to protect their custom. In the United States the American Medical Association has for decades been one of the strongest labor unions in the country, keeping down the number of physicians, keeping up the costs of medical care, preventing competition by people from outside the profession with those in it. All, of course, in the name of helping the patient.
>>
File: Riddler_009.jpg (14KB, 180x274px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_009.jpg
14KB, 180x274px
>>655143436
Test
>>
>>655148495
You're not helping him ,you're helping yourself by making four times what you would on welfare or MORE. I've been unemployed, I will never EVER go back to that life. Just enough money to pay rent and eat ramen. Now I'm earning only a little above minimum wage, but I've just paid off my own car, I eat well every day, I can afford to go out multiple times a week, and I'm looking at saving up for a house. Things I would never be able to do on welfare.

I don't care if the job is shit. I only work for a third of the day five days a week and get five weeks paid holiday a year. It's not that fucking difficult.
>>
>>655143436
Oh yeah, well Regan was a cunt!
>>
>>655149064
Actually an important fact I learned for PE accreditation which every engineering student should know.

We're all told the PE requires a BSc and 5 years of experience. Both True.

BUT you can take the PE exam directly out of university, it just doesn't qualify you as a PE until after you have your 5 years experience, then you submit your test results with your proof of experience once you've got both.

I didn't know this but I'm going to take the PE directly out of university cause I'll still be in the exam mindset.

Also, and BSc lets you write any PE exam. A Chem can be Civil PE certified, a Civil can be Mech PE certified. Just have a BSc to write the PE in the first place.

Also a graduate degree can be substituted for 1 year of work experience, so masters and phds only need 4 years of experience before they get PE certified.

Good things to know.
>>
>>655147910
It's not a matter of just working hard and everything will turn out just right for you. In order to become an engineer you *need* that qualification, otherwise any employer that cares about their reputation will never hire you.

This isn't difficult. You either get the qualifications you need, which require a bachelor's degree, or you don't go into engineering. It's that simple. If you want to be an engineer without a formal qualification you'd have to move to China, or risk being sued the first time you fuck up and people find out you aren't accredited.
>>
>>655147398
I need to make more money pouring coffee... Raise minimum wage... Employer buys machine to pour coffee... I can't find a job cause I'm am entry level worker with no skills and no body will pay to train me cause the minim wage is too high.
Stick to pouring coffee and live within your means, you can't afford your apartment downtown, your can't afford the newest and best smart phone and tablet, you can't afford a brand new car.
Quit crying and do something besides pour coffee you twit
>>
>>655143436
Yeah why would we talk politics when we currently only make up the largest percentage of registered voters :^)
>>
>>655149267
Medicine is currently many times more complex than the shitty medicine that they used in ancient times. In order for a single doctor to pass on his knowledge in contemporary society, he would have to spend years teaching students without actually doing any doctoring.>>655149631
Good to know, but it is ultimately the same amount of time to become a professional engineer. Another good thing to know though, there are a few states(or just one?) that allow you to become an engineer without having a bachelors.
>>
bought my hose in 69 for $17,000 in Fort Lauderdale FL. today its worth $350,000, how about that? Guess you younger folks will have to save a while to get a house now days
>>
>>655150116

You're not understanding at a fundamental level what I'm saying.

You don't NEED them. Your industry wants to insulate itself from competition, starting with who is educated and HOW they're educated.

You think you NEED it because that's what you've been told, but you don't. That's the point.
>>
>>655150341
So you're saying you're a "safe space" adult?
>>
>>655150536
No but I am a college aged person
>>
>>655150462
Good luck getting an engineering job with a high school education.
>>
>>655150462
Engineering society is a little different from medical society. We don't give a shit about how many engineers there are, we give a shit about them being educated enough in the first place to interact with us. We don't want to spend every day teaching someone how to do basic differentials because they did not learn that before they began working with us.
>>
>>655148523
Shit heads like you message me want to go on a shooting spree. I hope get hit by a car. I hate entitled pricks like you. I hope you have to get paid by tips in your life time
>>
>>655150356
That's interesting. I live in canada so it doesn't really affect me though.

I thought ABET standards were pretty universal for north america, what state is that?
>>
>>655147240
>Just live your life as you want, and let other drown in shit.

That's not how society works because those others with a victim-complex "drowning in shit" are collecting benefits and program money without contributing anything to keep it all afloat.

It seems to be lost on American youth that social programs only work if the populace is willing to work hard for them. In Europe they don't glorify free shit. They glorify the entire society working to be able to afford nice programs. When they don't, such as in Greece, it all goes to shit.

The American socialist is truly the most retarded political group in the US, because they all think socialism means free shit from the heavens or that you can just take it from someone else. These massive programs don't work that way. Everyone pays in, or it collapses.
>>
>>655149251
So solution would be to lower welfare?
>>
File: 54353534.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
54353534.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
Yes of course hard work will mean you can afford a new home when they have inflated by 1000% meanwhile wages inflated by 1/10th of that (100%). How does it feel to be making money purely from speculative property prices and not contributing anything?
>tfw more of the same
>>
>>655143678
Not sure what you're talking about. Houses are much more affordable now (as a percentage of income and interest rates) than they were when I bought my first house.
>>
>ITT
>people that think age makes you more intelligent
>people that think trickle down economics works and that Ronald Reagan didn't destroy the middle class
>KEK
>>
>>655150930
Can't say off the top of my head, but each state has its own rules. I just know there are some that allow someone to bypass getting a bachelors if they have work experience in the field. I believe they must be sponsored by a professional engineer though.
>>
>>655151135
>Yes of course hard work will mean you can afford a new home when they have inflated by 1000% meanwhile wages inflated by 1/10th of that (100%). How does it feel to be making money purely from speculative property prices and not contributing anything?
>>tfw more of the same

So WTF do you propose? Communism?? Stupid fuck.
>>
>>655151377
>>people that think trickle down economics works and that Ronald Reagan didn't destroy the middle class

Then how do we still have middle class people?
>>
>>655151424
Social housing is the best thing to ever help the working class apart from the NHS. It is removed from the housing bubble and exaggerated rent inflation, and it even makes a profit for the local authority if managed properly and not sold off by some dumbfuck thatcherite.
>>
>>655151424
America is already socialist specifically because so many people can't afford to live off their jobs.

35% of americans receive social assistance. More than any other first world country.

You spend more on healthcare, which is 47% subsidized by your government, while receiving none of the benefit that comes with a publicly funded system in the first place and still shaft people with insurance companies.

Keep wages out of pace with market growth much longer and Communism IS what you'll have. And it will be by your own making.
>>
>>655151619
Debt.
>>
File: 1438551870330.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1438551870330.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>655151135
Just bought my house with five acres. Yfw i have no college degree, in a high school grad, I have two trucks and a car all paid off, and am working to land my career job with TWO SEPARATE PENSIONS! Hard work pays off
>>
>>655143436
Fucking rednecj bitchs are the ones on welfare, fuck you entitled faggits not willing to oay your taxes, i want my fucking free college and 15$ minimum wage!
>>
>>655151857
Then we must agree. Socialism doesn't work unless you are in the ruling class.
>>
>>655152173
Obviously. That's why wages need to be raised. What is being promoted isn't capitalism, its tiered socialism.

One caste for the poor, one caste for the rich.
>>
>>655151619
This is actually one of the dumbest things I've ever read. But I'll entertain you.

Before Reagan, a middle class family could survive, have children, own a house...all off of 1 income. After Reagan (thanks to deregulation which would eventually lead to the economic collapse) middle class family's HAD to have 2 incomes and even then they were worse off than they were before. He destroyed it in the sense that the middle class now doesn't have what they used to have, and it's growing smaller and smaller. The right ( and some on the left) want there to be rich, and poor...no middle ground.

What gets me is this: I know that the conservative elite (Trump, Bush, other Bush, Hannity, Cruz, etc.) don't actually believe that trickle down economics works. They have been able to convince a bunch of uneducated, mostly poor, working class people that what is best for the rich, is somehow best for them. I don't get how workingclass people actually believe that tax cuts for the rich, or deregulating the banks or other industries, actually helps them.
>>
And socialism does work. People are selfish, but it is a known fact that Lenin was an economic genius
>>
>>655151033

> IQ <70 detected
No, the solution would be keep minimal wages on level that allows paying living expenses, at least.
plus allowing partial welfare, to let people willing to work to make their lives better have a safe and relatively comfortable start.
>>
>>655152373
You don't get it do you? You raise wages then that raises the cost of everything. You're in the exact same situation making $15 an hour but the value menu at mcdicks is a $4 dollar cheeseburger which you can't afford. Do you see the problem..?
>>
>>655152396
deregulation can bring in big tax moolah, even job creation. But it is nothing that couldn't be done by turning it on its head with state ownership.
>>
>>655147235
Because going to university guarantees knowledge? I'm sure you can point out at least a few of your classmates that you know are full of shit but stil have degrees.
>>
File: rsz_1riddler_009.jpg (3KB, 25x214px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1riddler_009.jpg
3KB, 25x214px
>>655149384
>>
>>655147910
"Can I see your driving license please sir?"
"No, because I'm not a sheep, you don't need a piece of paper to drive a car. I just bought a car and drove it around til I was a fucking race-car driver! BEEP BEEP!"

You are a senile old cunt, with no concept of how the world has changed and left you behind. You're not an oldfag, you're just a faggot, who happens to be old.
>>
>>655143436
>reliant on 1-liner rhetoric
He said, alongside an image carrying a slogan.
>>
>>655152737
No, make it so that businesss cant raise their prices that high, greedy fuckers dint deserve rights.
>>
>>655148673
I think you'll find that's mint, liniment and piss.
>>
>>655143436
>jobs just grow on trees
Oh sure, thanks reagan, now everyone can come knock on my fucking door with their hand out begging for a job.

Its not my responsibility to fix this nations 3 trillion dollar demand shortfall & its overtaxation on its own citizens labor because you faggots can't keep your dicks out of every countries wars. Yay, socialize the entire economy, but do it via the defense industry instead of the gems social bullshit and just refuse call it what it actually is. Socialism. Socialism in favor of business over the people. ...often referred to as fascism.

Fuck ideological economists, and the hucksters like reagan and bernie sanders that sell their get-rich-quick(by selling your future down the river) bullshit.
>>
>>655152737
So by that logic the problem is with the people that decide how much profit the make from your meager income?
>>
>>655152691
Need to read>>655152737
>>
>>655152978
if bigwigs dont deserve property rights, do you?
>>
>>655152396
You are delusional. What you have recited is a complete fiction, revisionist history. You are stuck on stupid. Read something on your own instead of your Saul Alinsky brain washing and history trashing that is pushed in your university. What you are trying to promote is complete and total fraud expressing your communist dreams as fact.
>>
>>655152978
You do not have the right for a job. You have the opportunity to work. You can either take it or not. No one orders you anything and its no one's fault but your own if you can't find one you like that pays you what you think your worth>>655153057
>>
>>655152837
>You're not an oldfag, you're just a faggot, who happens to be old.

You are a disrespectful little shit who will be living off the tit of the tax payer for the rest of your life.
>>
>>655152737
It's a choice between setting the burden on taxpayers or employers.

When an employee works 50 hours a week and still needs social assistance, the government is essentially subsidizing a private businesses labor costs.

I would take a higher real unemployment rate over an artificially lowered one if it meant the people who are employed can at least provide for themselves.

Then provide re-education services for the unemployed who need to learn a new skillset.
>>
I'd blame this on the fact that americans are simply living in a world that is not threatening to them. They never had a real monarchy (as in, if the colonials lived in a place that was in immidiate distance to britain (island), they would be most probably squashed), fascism, nazism, hardcore socialism/wanna be communism in recent history.

The country simply produced a society of people who aren't provoked, by their own morals or values of their own society/community, to stay updated with the happenings in the world and in their own country, who aren't somehow obliged to seek betterment of their own beings rather than shallow dick comparing and trying to 'make it' so they can shove it down everyone's throat 20 years later at a highschool reunion.

The point I'm trying to present is that americans, same as russians, live in a societies shaped by singular values that gave birth to propaganda and a way for someone to gain control over the population.

They were always led to believe that socialism and communism are bad (and I'm not trying to prove it is, because it isn't) and that their glorious (corporate) capitalist paradise was the only way to live. Change everything to the opposite and you have the russian side of the same coin.

Veterans, the principles, glorious victories are untouchable.

So what do you have in the end, when the same country reaches shit level that were before unthinkable? People who never knew better stop believing the shit they are told in schools, and they jump on completely different bandwagon of lies and deceit. Now you have landwhale SJWs and inept adult males trying to convince you that Stalin actually didn't do anything wrong, and that there is no hunger in Northern Korea, Socialism is of course the better way and more important than what... freedom of speech? Privacy? The free market?

I want them to know, they need to learn socialism and fascism, and only then they'll know what they can lose.
>>
>>655153807
But if the employer can't afford to pay his employees more than the job isn't going to be there.
>>
>>655153244
ofcourse, i belive the more thst you or your company has, the less rights you are delt with.
>>655153533
I do have a right, and ill take it from rich fuckers, either by them giving me a job willingly, or holding those whitetrash fuckers up in an alleyway!
>>
>>655152737
>. You're in the exact same situation making $15 an hour but the value menu at mcdicks is a $4 dollar cheeseburger which you can't afford. Do you see the problem..?

Prices don't move in lockstep with wages, retard.
>>
>>655147413
Kek
>>
>>655153800
No, I won't. I make a fairly good living doing what I do, and I provide for my family.
Stating that you don't need the correct education to work in one of the most skilled industries in the world shows what a simple twat you are. Enjoy... well, was gonna say the rest of your life, but that's pretty much done and dusted now isn't it?
>>
File: reaganomics.jpg (56KB, 526x424px) Image search: [Google]
reaganomics.jpg
56KB, 526x424px
>>655144306
It worked, for some.
>>
It seems like some rad bait in this thread, guys pretending to be 60 plus years old and acting like that somehow makes them knowledgeable.
>>
>>655154243
You are wrong. And I hope those fuckers shoot you when you try and hold them up. I would
>>
>>655143436
When I was a kid, they explained what pensions were, social security, health care plans, and retirement, and then explained that though we will pay into those most of our working lives, and work harder and longer to fund them for our parents and grandparents generations benefit, by the time we are old enough to need them ourselves, they will have been so depleted and gutted they will no longer exist as options, and to properly be prepared, we should expect to conserve $, not buy anything necessary, and work til the day we die, and consider ourselves lucky if we survive to that age. The only exceptions to this are a tiny few for whom everything will work out, like winners of a game show, though statistically it's far less than 1 in 100 who will, so only a fool would expect to be that 1.

It was a good conservative republican community, with a world class economist advising the 5th grade class on how to grow up.

And what do you know, he was right.

Unfortunately for the country, the consequence of this is, if my country doesn't give a fuck about me, why do i have any reason to give a fuck about this country? And at that point, it's not really a country, is it? Just a loose assemblage of selfish aggressive assholes who resent each other. And that's where we are now. Well done, USA.
>>
>>655154089
Thats why I factored in a higher unemployment.
>>
>>655154089
>But if the employer can't afford to pay his employees more than the job isn't going to be there.

Or they raise prices. Everything gets more expensive, but everyone is a slightly more wealthy. Multiplier effect, etc.
>>
>>655149521
Wat.

What fucking drugs are you on?

Just a little over minimum wage here doesn't even cover my rent and utilities. And I live with two other people splitting the cost of all this shit.

Louisiana fucking sucks dick, minimum wage is half of what you need to actually survive.
>>
Y'all got trolled
>>
>>655153533
>its no one's fault but your own if you can't find one you like that pays you what you think your worth

Sounds like grandpa never heard about the great depression. Entitled babyboomers the lot of them.
>>
>>655144410
Guess what. If you have any of these you suck, and deserve this. You could always get better education and get better job. Or make your own company.
>>
>>655153491
I hope you are trolling because your post just gave me cancer.

Socialism works. And socialism leads to communism, which also works.

I've never read Mr. ALINKSY and only a moron would listen to people that he hears in school (except in the cases of physics, engineering, etc).

What I said about Reagan and deregulation is fact. You might think that deregulation is a good thing but there is not a chance and hell you can argue that that's not what he did.

Seeing how your demonizing the educational system I can only conclude that you didn't go to university or if you did that you want to some Hicksville college for something useless like business.

Trickle down economics has never worked, and it will never work.

The problem with this country is your "we need jobs hurr durr " mentality.

The state needs to regulate what is produced to keep prices stable , and subsidize farmers, manufacturers, etc, to NOT produce at times. There are still income and wage discrepancies in socialism. It is not a reallocation of wealth. But everyone is entitled to healthcare, food, clothing, shelter, and an education. And we have the resources to do it. There will still be rich peolle, just not the super rich. And please, save the "then why would someone work hard to have their money taken away from them" bullshit because it isn't logical and I can't get cancer twice in one day.

And LOL.

You think I listen or give a shit about what Bernie Sanders has to say. Him and Hillary aren't even liberal, they're moderate. I'm way way way of left of both of those faggots.
>>
>>655154250
They do. It works across the board. The price of wages goes up that makes the cost of beef go up which makes the price of transport go up which makes the overall cost of the food go up.
It's not that hard to connect the dots, or were you to oppressed to learn that in kindergarten?
>>
>>655154869
I live in Alabama and make $8 an hour. Bike/walk to work which is only 4 miles away. Still have like $250 by the end of the month left over
>>
>>655154665
>Just a loose assemblage of selfish aggressive assholes who resent each other. And that's where we are now. Well done, USA.

The eternal agenda of divide and conquer; Nations are divided. Now who does the dividing? Who does the conquering?
>>
>>655146751

protip: if you don't live in an expensive area, you definitely can make a decent living with a skilled labor job
>>
>>655154854
This is poor logic, supply and demand is king.
>>
>>655150462
Okay.
You don't need it.
But you HAVE to fucking have it you fucking small-minded imbecilic clonked-twat.
>>
File: 5f9.png (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
5f9.png
28KB, 625x626px
Damn, everyone just got baited.

I miss Reagan. Man was trolling genius like Nixon.
>>
>>655155185
>250$

You can save 3000 a year. That is nothing. Get sick once and be destitute
>>
>>655154574
This
>>
>>655155305
A decent living is subjective.
>>
>>655154869
Same here. Minimum wage won't get you a shared room in a fucking rental anywhere near where jobs are, much less a fucking mode of transportation to said jobs, much less food to eat to survive that long.

OH BUT I'LL GAIN EXPERIENCE

Good luck explaining to your landlord or the grocery teller you're paying with life experience this time around.

As Romney explained, you're expected to have rich parents to fund your lifestyle during your minimum wage years. Apparently there's no such thing as not having rich parents.
>>
>>655150462
>2015
>Being This Stupid
>>
>>655155550
fail
>>
>>655154906
Then make your own shit. I hate this poor me additude. Go make, grow, or harvest your own shit. I'm not giving you my shit cause you're too stupid, lazy or ignorant to get it yourself
>>
>>655155102
>It's not that hard to connect the dots, or were you to oppressed to learn that in kindergarten?

Prices never rise directly with wages like that -simply because people produce more than one unit of something per hour.
>>
>>655150462
if you can educate yourself and prove to an employer that you are better for the job than someone that was educated at a university, good for you. But that is a long was for a shortcut.
>>
>>655144410
Yeah, assholes in the work force just showed up for your generation, you special little snowflake princess.
>>
File: 1447793182628.jpg (20KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1447793182628.jpg
20KB, 384x288px
>>655143436
Never mind it was your generation that raised these pussies to be the retards they are, or the fact that you guys inherited an era of prosperity, milked it for all you could, then shit all over it before passing it off to your kids. But please, tell us more about how it's all those pesky kids fault.
>>
>>655146670
Literally no one on the internet cares about your life's struggles.
>You're a grown man complaining to a screen.
>>
>>655155515

right. what i mean is enough money to support yourself and a family provided you aren't a retard who doesn't believe in birth control
>>
>>655154877
We know he's not an oldfag. Now we're just having an earnest discussion about the cost/benefits of moving away from a social welfare system.

If you have nothing to contribute please go.
>>
I'm 20 and I'm a junior in college. I was born and lived in rural Montana for 16 years. I moved to Seattle after that, and just recently moved further north in Washington for university.
A social revelution is coming at this rate. But by the time our generation and the one younger than us are powerful enough to do anything about it, the problem, will already be dead. The problem being the baby boomers. Just give it time. The world will change when our generation assumes control, and then we might be able to actually further humanity as opposed to whatever the fuck we have going on right now.
>>
>>655155322
>This is poor logic, supply and demand is king.

Small increases in prices don't affect demand if there is a slightly larger increase in wages.

That is why we keep buying more stuff, even though everythign is more expensive that it was last year.
>>
>>655155069
>Socialism works. And socialism leads to communism, which also works.

Right, because Che Guevara was such a cool guy! You dunce. The only thing communism leads to is poverty and death except for those or close to the politburo. Although I would have to admit it would be satisfying to see the look on the faces faces of you buffoons who promote this crap if you were to actually be exposed to communism.
>>
>>655153491
you only deal in absolutes?
>>
File: bush-finger11.jpg (16KB, 275x371px) Image search: [Google]
bush-finger11.jpg
16KB, 275x371px
Fuck you all
Got no job, and don't want to work.
>>
>>655155776
Mcdicks doesn't produce anything. They throw the products together and sell it to you. The producers that produce and sell to mcdicks will raise prices.
>>
>>655145060
I dunno about more productive. Everyone my age from High School really has yet to move forward towards a fulltime job, some go to school, some don't.

I work 55h/w minimum, but I make good money. Yet the look down at me because I had to drop out of High School
>>
>>655155305
Yes but then the work is in expensive communities where people can afford to get work done on their homes, and I need to either pay for the commute or pay more in terms of living expenses to live there as well.

Its a zero-sum game, so to speak.
>>
>>655155524
Then get some roommates and save up you sack of self-entitled shit. WTF did you expect in life? Free house and CEO job of a fortune 500 company? Jesus.
>>
>>655143436
I'm really unhappy with feminism and idiots being called college kids. People are too fucking pathetic to call them fuckups like they should
>>
>>655156005
>he only thing communism leads to is poverty and death

So far capitalism has a pretty horrendous track record of that itself, and shows no signs of improving.

meanwhile all the new countries advancing beyond the US by every fucking metric are socialist.

while the US continually uses socialism to prop up its chaotic unstable, disastrous attempt at capitalism every time it spins out of control and threatens to destroy the US economy.

But do go on, senator mccarthy, with your absurdly obsolete worldview.
>>
>>655156005
An the american society isn't being destroyed by poverty and death?
Your guys have been an economic super power for so many years, and still havent dont anything for your own people - Just humiliated them to make a small group fucking rich. Even European countries who was destroyed after world war II have rebuild them self and made a basic living for most people.

>Not being controlled by a small elite
>>
>>655153491
Fucking this. Faith in humanity restored.

I'm 36, married, have a kid and work my fucking dick off to have my lifestyle.

I want to kill the lazy, useless children that pour coffee at Starbucks and embrace communism because they think they should have the same things I have - just for pouring coffee.
>>
>>655156005
>thinking Che was a socialist
>thinking Mao was a communist
>thinking Stalin was a socialist
>thinking Hitler was a socialist

Christ, you are an idiot.

"Exposed to communism" as if it's a disease.

You have been cucked by the ruling Class and are so brainwashed you actually believe that the rich getting richer helps you in some way. Very sad.

Tell me, how does socialism/communism lead to death ?

The government regulates what is produced. Keeps prices stable. High tax rates (across the board). You get stronger infrastructure. A stronger economy. Fix homelessness and poverty. Fix the health epidemic. And everyone still has just as much (percentage wise) as they did before.

Are you fucking stupid, or just selfish ?
>>
>>655156279
>Mcdicks doesn't produce anything. They throw the products together and sell it to you. The producers that produce and sell to mcdicks will raise price

1. Anybody who works produces something. Whether its a form of service, like serving you a burger, or actually putting it together.

2. The producers have such retardedly high economies of scale, that it would barely matter.

If a potato farmer farms 100 lbs of potatos per day, and you raise his wage by 1 dollar, how much do you have to raise the price per potato? 1 cent. HOLY FUCK WATCH OUT
>>
>>655156279
McDIck have their own production by smaller firms they own
>>
File: 573357.jpg (36KB, 599x476px) Image search: [Google]
573357.jpg
36KB, 599x476px
First week:

>No Muslims celebrated, RACIST liar!

Next week:

>Ok it was dozens in New York, and dozens in New Jersey, and a few in Texas, not thousands!

One month later:

>Why don't Muslims have the same 1st Ammendment right to celebrate anything they want to, even 9/11?

This is an example of how cultural marxism works. It's real. Your country is at stake. Wake up.

NYPost has deleted the original:

http://nypost.com/postopinion/opedcolumnists/32549.htm

but it's still available on WaybackMachine:

https://archive.is/s3oio

CBS has claimed it had no stories in it's archives verifying Trump's statements, but the following clip was found in a private VHS collection recorded off TV broadcasts that week:

https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ

Dan Rather on Letterman (skip to 12:33)

http://www.visibility911.org/video-dan-rather-on-david-letterman-1-week-after-911/

Mayor Rudi Giuliani

https://youtu.be/hdk7snHe0kM

The media really IS this controlled, this Orwellian. Don't be manipulated.

The big picture, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
>>
>>655156335
I couldn't find a job that payed a livable wage.
So I started my own company instead.

Fuck you and your miserable feudalistic ideology.
>>
>>655144060

You're a 28 year-old trying to be edgy.
>>
>>655156620
>"Exposed to communism" as if it's a disease.
Not just that, it's a terminal disease.
>>
>>655155775
>Dat ad hominem cause no good arguments

History is hard to deny, but you can still call someone stupid, lazy and ignorant amiright?

Stay classy.
>>
>>655155994
You're the problem junior. You and the baby boomers.
Hopefully there will be a world war needing a draft and you and your ilk can die overseas.
>>
>>655156287
Cause you work for minimum
>>
>>655156624
One cent at the farmers level, them you transport and wash and treat and cut and freeze and that cost grows more and more.
>>
>>655155305
Oh my god THIS. I make 15$ an hour doing data work, on my way to 20. I make plenty enough to live in a nice two bedroom apartment and have enough to buy things I want after bills. I love the area I live in.
>>
>>655152737

No, dumbass, Now I CAN afford it because I'm making $15 and hour.
>>
File: preen_for_satan_bird.jpg (46KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
preen_for_satan_bird.jpg
46KB, 500x335px
>>655156708
>>
>>655154869
>Sent from my iPhone

You don't budget, you blow money on stupid shit like weed, pizza and booze - and video games - and rather than do anything to improve your situation (get some skills and a better fucking job), you're going to blame republicans, embrace communism and demand that the minimum wage be raised.

Get a job, you stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>655156000
But wages haven't been keeping pace with inflation or price increases, what happens then?
>>
>>655147978
some people loose their ability to think coherently when they are conceived we call them special k, the special k is strong in this post.
>>
>>655155994
I teach statistics to pricks of around your age and do not share your optimistic evaluation of your generation and its abilities. Btw, check your phone you haven't looked at it for 30s.
>>
File: Background1.png (784KB, 463x690px) Image search: [Google]
Background1.png
784KB, 463x690px
>>
>>655156944
Just because you get thrown back to the stone age for a few years doesn't mean you lay down and die.
Unless you're lazy, stupid, etc
>>
>>655156619
Your mentality is literally this

"I got fucked by the system so everyone after me should have to get fucked by it to"

Nice argument, pal
>implying I work at a Starbucks and don't make more money at age 25 than you do at 36

The system has worked out for me. I'm just not selfish enough to only care about myself and assume it should work out for everyone else too.

>have fun
>>
>>655157161
>renting instead of buying
Way to build equity
>>
>>655156619
>I worked hard and was one of the lucky few that it worked out for so that's all i need to know

Well whoopee for you faggot. Most businesses fail. I worked my ass off and sacrificed friends, family, and a home too, and due to circumstances beyond mine or anyones control, lost everything, as is common in the racket of business. Your anecdotal shit is as worthless as my anecdotal shit.

What USA calls "capitalism" is a joke. All it's doing is cluelessly pissing away the wealth of the old world as amassed by a long line of empires of butchers and thieves, a fortune it fell ass-backward into nearly overnight in the War.

Without that, USA is still an agrarian minor player. ...as it is destined to be again, given the fucking preference to stupidity and tradition over intelligence and innovation here.
>>
>>655146878
That's kinda how old people work.
>Everyone is wrong except for me here's no proof to back up my claim
>>
>>655157312
It's not just the cost at mcdicks that goes up. It's across the board and you can't afford it. Just last back and watch Seattle and l.a. fall apart in the next few years
>>
>>655148435
>Doesn't even know how welfare works
Are you demented old man?
>>
>>655157135
>One cent at the farmers level, them you transport and wash and treat and cut and freeze and that cost grows more and more.

Yes, more and more, but barely. If a trucker pulls 5,000lbs of potatoes, and you raise his wage by 1 dollar, how many cents will you raise the cost of 1 lbs of potato? Basically nothing.

As you move up, the economies of scale become ever larger. How many potatoes can be washed and chopped by a machine in 1 day? Thousands. If you raise the mechanics wage by 1 dollar, it doesn't even fucking register.

Its only once we get to the actual store do we move beyond less than 1 cent increases.
And we want this. We want more automation, because its efficient, because it obviously raises standards of living, and increases the need for an expanding set of goods and services.

Having a labor force full of uneducated mcshits serving retarded mcshit burgers for below a living wage has a depressive effect on the economy over the long term. Among other social ills....
>>
>>655146546
No, those people on food stamps are entirely because we're too efficient. We don't create jobs worth paying people for except college educated jobs
>>
>>655155994
>>655143436
there is no long term solution based on printing money based on nothing or tied to a resource that is dwindling away aka [oil], the future is actually extremely grim.
>>
>>655157446
>But wages haven't been keeping pace with inflation or price increases, what happens then?

Wages haven't kept up, but total compensation has. Most of this is due to rising healthcare costs and the need to save for retirement.

Its also true that the minimum wage is lagging behind what it should be, and a lower price floor for labor has a depressive effect on all wages.
>>
>>655156708
masterbait
>>
>>655157555
>nonsensical statement with no connection to anything

You seem to be talking to yourself. It seems only right you don't let anything interfere with that, so godspeed and remember, just because you are guarding your shit doesn't mean they won't come and get it.
>>
File: 537357375.jpg (68KB, 526x374px) Image search: [Google]
537357375.jpg
68KB, 526x374px
Obama unveils rules to 'diversify' white suburbs

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/obama-unveils-rules-to-diversify-white-suburbs/

The Obama administration’s long-awaited new housing regulations came out Wednesday giving the federal government more tools to make sure neighborhoods around the nation aren’t developed and populated in racially segregated manners.

The rules, issued under the Department of Housing and Urban Development, are supposed to put a stop to “segregated living patterns” and “racially or ethnically concentrated areas of poverty,” HUD said, the Hill reported.

More at link...

Just how fucked are we??? Every day it just gets more surreal.
>>
>>655150923
He's right, You people were wrong on basically everything, You just believe whatever you feel like with no evidence and say 'If everyone listened to me then the world would be a better place." No shit, if everyone listened to anything the world would be a better place because no one would fight over stupid shit
>>
>>655158185
>Wages haven't kept up, but total compensation has

That doublespeak, straight from the ministry of truth.
>>
>>655147454
THIS. I'm applying for a position at a silicon valley company as a solutions architect, the offer is 225k + 20% bonus + 120K of stock (grants, yearly) - my current job pays 180K + 20% bonus, + 30K stock(grants, yearly). I never went to school for computer science, I hold no degree in anything. I just decided I wanted to be a developer one day, bought books, taught myself, and started at the bottom. The difference between me and the people who also started at the bottom - with their degrees - is that I was driven and motivated to do this thing, so while they sat and didn't progress while bitching about paying loans and how their degree didn't do anything for them, I was being promoted and moving from company to company for more pay. Google has even openly said they don't give a shit about a degree - just be good at what you do, and be able to show and prove it.

I admit, maybe this doesn't work for medicine or law, but for engineering/technology - you can make an awesome career if you just can be disciplined enough to learn it yourself, and work your way up. And there's a shitload of need and money in engineering/technology these days.
>>
>>655156619
Hahaha...

Someday you're going to think about why you think the things you think, and realize what anyone else sees when they look at this post. That will be a hilarious day. Enjoy sorting out your confusion.
>>
>>655157669
? I can't afford it right now? I'll buy a house when we need it. I don't need one.
>>
>>655158474
>That doublespeak, straight from the ministry of truth.

Wages and total compensation are two different things.
>>
>>655144410
I'm a married millennial college grad that's done all of that. I started my own business and am doing well - Through hard work.

I've had asshole bosses, worked retail and done everything under the sun.
>>
>>655152737
Not even a little bit true. You realize that you need to spend money to stimulate the economy right? So when rich old ass bastards horde the money the economy sucks and no one does well causing the separation of classes
>>
>>655148523
Agreed.
The one generation fucking up the present by acting like an anchor keeping us stuck in the past. ...while every other nation on earth surges ahead.

Thanks, old dumb fucks.
>>
At what age does life start to get better? Or does it only get worse?
>>
>>655149582
true he started everything that made america a shithole
>>
>>655143436
iiiiiidiooooooot everyone know's that picture is of Bus
>>
>>655158830
>Or does it only get worse
It depends, youth can be really hard. In general however just remember; if something sucks at 20, it sucks much harder at 40.
>>
>>655156502
Capitalism and communism are equally shit. I don't understand why people don't get this, If you live in a communist country you'll hate capitalist pigs, and if you live in a capitalist country you hate communist pigs. They're both shit, you need something in the middle
>>
>>655144060
I think he was expecting answer relevant to his question.
>>
>>655143678
When
Reagan was president houses were affordable and went up in value not the other way around like now.
>>
>>655158827
>The one generation fucking up the present by acting like an anchor keeping us stuck in the past.

Nothing I have seen developing anywhere in the world these last 20yrs has been an improvement. Why you are so optimistic about the future that the idiots walking around with their heads in their phone 24/7 will create?
>>
>>655143436
I work in a retirement/nursing home. Whats up oldies
>>
>>655143436
Fuck you, you old faggot!
>>
>>655159547
bait, get off the internet then fagote
>>
>>655143436
At 42yo, I'm returning to college this winter after 25 years of working and living all over this country.

As soon as I finish this degree, I am out of this fucking country.

I'd rather work for peanuts sucking dicks down on the docks in Sri Lanka or New Zealand than spend one fucking minute making a dime to contribute to supporting what the US is.

The US is a tumor.
And fuck you NSA.
>>
>>655159744
Yeah I agree the U.S. is one of the shittiest places to live right now. I'm going to wait until the old cucks die off and we get some sense in this country and stop electing absolutely extremest republicucks in office. I'm not a leftist, but it's getting close to fascism at this point.
>>
>>655159547
how can it be, when you old fucks are the #1 most politically powerful voting bloc, preventing every god damn advancement from changing anything because "b-but we need to conserve our overly-romanticized idea of the past, congressman. here's a billion fucking dollars."

Fuck you and your entire generation.
>>
>>655159718
Internet was created well before the last 20yrs you faggot.
>>
File: 1447616146240.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447616146240.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>655160202
Then get off your modern computer with access to high speed internet fagoat
>>
>>655143436
"I believe the best social program is a job" is 1-liner rhetoric.
>>
>>655160202
keep using your pager old man
>>
>>655160167
>implying I am a babyboomer

Just because OP claimed to be one, doesn't mean everyone that disagrees with you is one.

>every god damn advancement

Well no-one can be against change if it means progress right? I mean, lets change the bill of rights, cause advancement. Let's ban guns, cause advancement. Next up you will argue it is to protect the children and to fight terrorists.
>>
>>655159486
>what is the housing bubble

yeah and that really worked out great, didnt it you fucking doofus
>>
>>655157691
So so so much this. The USA fell into extreme wealth. And we've essentially lost all of it. We've always been minor, but our special circumstances made us major but said circumstances aren't sustainable given our current population and their mentality.
>>
>>655160366
>>655160479
>claiming computers are a recent development
>this is what millennials actually believe

Let me guess, you think phones are a recent invention too.
>>
>>655160660
Well you have the fucking mindset of one, which means you're at least as dumb and impressionable as one.

...so you might as well be one.

Let me guess, you have 80 year old parents who you've let create your worldview. ...and watch news tailored to their demographic.

Thanks for continuing the stupidity of the past long after its been shown to be destructive. Brilliant.
>>
>>655152737
>You raise wages then that raises the cost of everything

Pffft, neocon bullshit
it _would_ be true if companies had profit at single percents level, which we know is not true.
The prices aren`t bound to rise, the shareholder revenue would drop instead, and that`s how it is supposed to work.
Shareholders are fucking parasites, especially with the powers you dumb fucks have given them.
>>
>>655160660
>straw man
>straw man
>straw man
>next you will argue

lol you like arguing against yourself?
cause i didn't make any of those arguments.
learn to tell the difference between your imagination and reality. for even like 2 minutes.
>>
>>655160660
This thread is full of shitposting.
I'm out, to practice self-fellating.
>>
>>655143436
I always get amused by Americunts talking about politics
>>
>>655161181
>incoherent accusations, non sequitur, bad interpunction

Yup, you are a millenial allright. So tell me you great thinker of the new age, what are these horrible stupidities that are continued. What is more, tell us all about the magnificent Ideas that will obviously solve all the wrongs in current society that only need wait for the babyboomers to die so they can happen.
>>
>>655156335
he literally just said that even working minimum wage he doesnt have enough money to get a shared room and transportation to his job. Are you retarded
>>
>>655161945
>What is more, tell us all about the magnificent Ideas that will obviously solve all the wrongs in current society that only need wait for the babyboomers to die so they can happen.

Medicare.
>>
>>655153060

Only retards believe it`s that simple.
>>
>>655155069
communism under perfect conditions would work and work well, however it will never work due to greed and people wanting to be better than another person, socialism is also hampered by this but it works a bit better than communism, i am not going go long into get what we need to do to fix things, because they are unfixable under peoples current state of being, you need to free your mind before you can be free and do what needs to be done.
>>
>>655161434
"Lol"

Anyway, you failed to comprehend that "advancement" implies it is better and hence not something anyone can agree with. Try reading some more, and I don't mean watching history channel.

>>655161692
Spoken like the true proponent of the next great generation that you are.
>>
20 WOUNDED 12 KILLED IN MASS SHOOTING OF DISABILITY CENTER, THE SUSPECTS ARE STILL ON THE LOOSE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
>>
>>655161030
>Let me guess, you think phones are a recent invention too.

The first phone was invented in the late 1800s. Tell me more about this baby boomer invention.
>>
OP is a grumpy oldfag confirmed.
>>
>>655162600
>implying someone claimed the BB invented it

Anyway, nice googling there matey. Want to copy-paste some wiki and hand it in for review?
>>
>>655162128
>magnificent Ideas
>Medicare

kek
>>
>>655155102
>They do

No they don`t. Not in 1:1 relation.
Smaller profits for the (few) owners translate into better life for many.
And the owners will still have their homes, cars and yachts, maybe minus solid gold doorhandles.
>>
File: KarlMarx.png (56KB, 139x151px) Image search: [Google]
KarlMarx.png
56KB, 139x151px
>>655143436
"I believe the best social program is a job."
>social program
>everyone is entitled to the rewards of a social program
>job
>everyone is entitled to a job
>socialism

Ronald Ray Gun confirmed for Bolshevik scum
>>
>>655152147
i live in a redneck area. MOST rednecks i know have jobs (even if factory worker or mechanic or wtfever) i hate the rednecks too, but its the blacks and browns that are on welfare.
>>
>>655146670
I'm on my way to becoming a professional engineer.... Will I be as douchey as you are when I have my license? Cause I'll quit now if that's the case.
>>
>>655156335

No, you dumb fuck.
He expects to be able to pay his MINIMAL (you understand the meaning of that word, you retard?) living expenses with money he earns working the whole motherfucking week or month.
Simple enough?
>>
>>655163656

most people on welfare are white.

http://www.snaptohealth.org/snap/snap-frequently-asked-questions/
>>
>>655148232
mfw I love my job because I busted my ass working full time and going to Uni to pull myself out of a life of poverty.
>>
File: NPoS.jpg (8KB, 236x198px) Image search: [Google]
NPoS.jpg
8KB, 236x198px
>>655163414
>>
>>655161190
Like it or not though, shareholders would crucify any company if their margins started dropping, putting the business - that tried to do the right thing - out of business, or at least severely weakening them. The only way this doesn't happen is if they pay more, reduce the margins, and then for some reason in an outpouring of good will, significantly more customers buy their shit which allows profits to stay the same or grow. I don't have a solution for this - I agree shareholders are fucking evil, but this is why prices would go up, no one would risk incurring the wrath of shareholders by lowering margins, for no potential return or other gains
>>
>>655156619
>they think they should have the same things I have - just for pouring coffee.

Well, they at least do something productive.
Whad did you do?
say "Thank you mommy and daddy, I love you!"?
>>
>>655146546
You decry food stamp recipients as unproductive members of society. 80% of food stamp recipients became unemployed within the past year, and no able-bodied person can receive more than 3 months of food stamps without working at least part time.
>>
>>655156619
>I want to kill the lazy, useless children that pour coffee at Starbucks and embrace communism because they think they should have the same things I have - just for pouring coffee.
If the same kids were pouring coffee 40 years ago, they'd be making more then than they do now.

Back then, they could pay an entire years worth of college pouring coffee all summer.

Idiot.
>>
>>655146546
You realize food stamp money goes directly into the economy. Socialism of that type is more economical than tax breaks (even for the middle class). Food stamps are more economically efficient than farm subsidies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoWs1ZNWRa4
>>
>>655158666
thats the point of this thread, people who are 70 now could buy houses on 15 year loans by the time they were 24. People with twice the education now can do it on average by the time they are 26
>>
>>655166029
>on 30yr mortgages with an 80/10/10 HELOC attached - maybe
>>
>>655157827

Will not happen. That additional money will be spent, it will be circulating in real world, and will not disappear in the Wall Street black hole. This alone will be enough to prove you wrong.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.