[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

By your own logic, you'd rather fuck this than a 10/10 girl

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 42

File: image.jpg (126KB, 500x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 500x750px
By your own logic, you'd rather fuck this than a 10/10 girl with a feminine penis...

Stop being in denial.
>>
File: Buck_Angel.jpg (106KB, 922x1229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Buck_Angel.jpg
106KB, 922x1229px
>>655107819
id fuck them both, but this is at least genetically a woman, unlike the traps that are merely dudes with tits
>>
>penis
>feminine

Nope.
>>
File: 1448812772054.jpg (68KB, 400x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448812772054.jpg
68KB, 400x428px
>>655107819
i fuck nothing, everything thing is unclean. especially you fucking degenerates.
>>
>>655107819
True, transphobes are so in the closet it's not even funny
>>
>>655107819
>10/10 girl
I'd like to see literally any trap that crosses the 6/10 threshold
>>
How about just a regular girl you bent out of shape disgusting dicksucking loser with minor aspirations l, there's no such thing as a feminine penis you retarded fuck
>>
File: 1437509456667.jpg (113KB, 842x725px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437509456667.jpg
113KB, 842x725px
>>655108277
>>
>>655107819
Or maybe normal people don't like people who need extensive surgeries and hormonal treatments just to feel wanted.
>>
File: oh god, my sides.jpg (56KB, 460x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh god, my sides.jpg
56KB, 460x288px
>>655107819
>feminine
>penis
>>
Or we could choose to fuck neither hyper masculine looking women nor men men with tits. It's a win win.
>>
>>655107819
Nice assumption, but as retarded as you.
I would fuck neither.
One looks like a man, one IS a man.
Keep up your delusion, you tremendous faggot.
>>
A trap ofc, looks more feminine. I don't really care about the penis or vagina, I care about how the person looks in general.
>>
>you would rather…
Infantile unlikely scenario
I wouldn't fuck a man
I wouldn't fuck an ugly woman
I wouldn't fuck a woman that looks like a man
>>
>>655108566
>>655108441
>>655108277
>>655108427
Samefag harder
>>
It's awfully simple; if there's masculinity involved, I'm not attracted to it.
>>
o would rather fuck no one
>>
>>655108043
>Post-op
>Genetically a woman
>>
>>655108566
checked dubs, true statement
>>
>>655108448
yeah whatthe fuck a dickisa dick, there is no such thing as a femenine penis just, if you think the other way you are just hiding your insecurities
>>
>>655107819
get her off the hormones and she is back to being an ugly grill
>>
>>655108750
try again, buck angel was born a woman
>>
>>655107819
How about, I'd rather fuck neither?
Take that one for size
>>
>>655108347
>not wanting to fuck traps makes you a transphobe
>>
>>655108750

Buck Angel isn't post-op, he started a woman.
That's what a real vagina looks like after it has male levels of testosterone pumped through it.
>>
>>655108663
thats funny cuz when i was a kid i had people telling me i threw like a girl, ran like a girl, dressed like a girl, listened to girl music, played girl games, and yet now that i transitioned into a girl, suddenly everyones calling me a man. society needs to make up its fucking mind.
>>
File: counter.jpg (179KB, 728x1118px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
counter.jpg
179KB, 728x1118px
>>655108750
That's right, bitch. We can't make GMO humans.
>>
being trans is fucking hard, I don't give a shit what you normies find attractive, go fuck yourselves
>>
File: 1447393068764.jpg (50KB, 579x851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447393068764.jpg
50KB, 579x851px
That's just as gross as a 10/10 chick with a cock. You're gay.
>>
Right lol man the Internet makes everyone bitches
>>
>>655108869
No, but the idiots who spew out "dick = male" or "if ur born with a dick ur a male"
>>
>>655107819
I'd rather fuck her pussy than his ass now kindly gtfo faggot
>>
File: 1448812613263.jpg (26KB, 286x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448812613263.jpg
26KB, 286x313px
>>655108681
>>655108277
what would i get out of that?
>>
>>655109135
Go suck a dick
>>
>>655108835
was? IS you faggot. genetics dont lie.
>>
>>655107819

I'd also rather fuck a man than be thrown into a woodchipper - this doesn't make me gay or even bi.
>>
>>655109060
fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
>>655109220
Yeah get fucking wrecked
>>
>>655109275
No, you kill yourself you fucking sheep.
>>
File: 1412918683504.webm (3MB, 640x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412918683504.webm
3MB, 640x416px
>>
>>655109060
Fucking faggot jump off the highest building you can find
>>
>>655107819
I'd rather fuck a 10/10 girl with a dick than this man with a vagina lmao. are you retarded?
>>
>>655109263

The word WAS was in fact used correctly in that sentence, retard.
Just as you WERE born, Buck Angel WAS born too. Fucking numbskull.
>>
File: 1448813118944.jpg (178KB, 605x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448813118944.jpg
178KB, 605x605px
>>655109135
how about this. you got an XY chromosome, your a fucking male, faggot. get off my /b/
>>
>>655109275
dont pretend like transpeople existing makes your life harder. you dont have any rational reason for hating us, youre just a hateful person.
>>
>>655109382
was this a real girl before?
>>
>>655107819
No. Because she isnt attractive to me.
>>
File: 1448633981689.jpg (68KB, 300x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448633981689.jpg
68KB, 300x290px
>>655107819
Nope, I wouldn't touch that either.
>>
>>655107819
wtf is a feminine penis anyways?
>>
File: 1422968653218.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422968653218.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>655109410

> girl
> dick

Pick one
>>
File: 640.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
640.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>655109346
Not the guy who replied but you should kill yourself. You have a mental disorder and the world would be a better place without you
>>
>>655109474
Oh yeah here comes the chromosome argument now! Another debunked shitty excuse for a comeback! Get off my /b/ if you don't know how to biotruths and logic
>>
>>655109135
If you're born with a dick, you are a man. Sorry but that's just the way it is. At least genetically. Mentally is a different story.
>>
>>655109579
Nice broscience there, I'm sure you're very (le)ogical IRL
>>
I am cool with you all fapping to traps or whatever your fucking fetish is, but for the love of god you like men. Just cause it is not a manly man doesn't matter. You just like men with tits, and nobody cares.
>>
>>655107819
>implying the clitoris isn't just a undeveloped penis
Why not just go for the real thing?
>>
>>655109526
no its a man dressed as woman jaking off, still i like it problem?
>>
>>655109346
Being a "sheep" is better than being an abomination
>>655109519
You don't have any rational reason for liking dick, what's your point?
>>
>>655109567
>all that 1970's research
>>
>>655109519
Mentally ill people should just be put out of their misery
>>
>>655109567
Its not a mental disorder. People who think they are dragons or go off spree killing have mental disorders. Being trans is a genetic fuck up. Why don't you go pick up a fucking book instead of getting all your information from other bigots online.
>>
>>655109681
no judging my man, just thought this was a girl post op
>>
>>655109716
I'll be happy to put you first on the list then
>>
>>655109702
that youre a terrible person.
>>
>>655109702
>abomination
to whom? There is no creator hence abomination isn't a real thing.

>>655109716
What makes you better than everyone?
>>
>>655109564
Why is this ">dick >girl. Pick one." shit always posted? Come up with something new already.
>>
>>655109769
I disagree it is a mental disorder. Even retards have more sense than traps
>>
>>655109716
that includes /pol/ and /b/ you know
>>
>>655107819
Low quality bait.

Saged
>>
>>655109060
I'd fuck you
>>
>>655109803
I fuck chicks i don't suck dicks like you
>>
>>655109843
and you're a fucking faggot, take your sjw faggotry back to tumblr
>>655109891
to the human race
>>
>>655109649

Considering that science backs up his view, quite probably.

Females of the human race cannot have a Y chromosome. If they did, they would be male. Therefore, genetically, anyone with an XY chromosome pairing is male.

This is how logic works. And since you are trying to push that insane tumblrina crapola as logic, you are obviously a completely illogical human being.
>>
>>655109924
Implying transphobes can come up with anything other the usual 200 year old arguments. They're intellectual lightweights who can't imagine such a thing

>>655110032
project harder
>>
>>655107819
No, because both are still men. One is a man with tits, the other is a man with a vagina. Both are gay.

You can fuck whoever you want to fuck, but stop trying to justify it by saying trannies are anything but dudes with tits.

here's your fucking reply, baitfaggot
>>
>>655109938
how do you disagree with things that arent opinions
>>
>>655109891
I don't consider myself better. It is just a fact that traps are mentally ill. You can't cure them and you can't reason with them so we should erase them.
>>
>>655107819
I think I have fairly equal amounts of not wanting to fuck either one
>>
>>655110044
i dont use tumblr. 4chan is funnier and has more trannies
>>
>>655110073
looool, jesus christ you need to catch up on your science m8

Sex was established long before chromosomes were discovered, and you know what we learnt later? THAT BOTH SEXES CAN SOMETIMES HAVE OTHER CHROMOSOMES, and even XXY! Yes, that's right!

This is honestly science 101. Maybe if you spent more time learning shit and more time posting dank memes on /pol/ you wouldn't be such a dumb cunt
>>
>>655109938
>I disagree it is a mental disorder. Even retards have more sense than traps
Yeah you are dumb. I am trans and I just got my engineering degree, all the trans people in my group therapy are either programmers or business people. On average trans people are more intelligent because we have to work harder to get the same rights.
>>
>>655107819
>girl with a feminine penis...
Denial spotted XD
>>
>>655109938
>implying your opinion is a fact.
There is no reasoning with a mentally ill person
>>
>>655110270
No, not logic! It buuuurns the broscience right wingers!
>>
Traps and trap lovers are a plague, you are part of the reason why humanity is fucked.
>>
>>655110032
Suck some dick faggot
>>
>>655109017
You're a sensitive man is all. There's plenty of unathletic guys that have high pitched voices as well. Doesn't mean you were ever a girl, you just are weak willed and succumbed to the pressure you thought other people put on you. It doesn't change them genes, man.
>>
File: image.png (412KB, 750x828px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
412KB, 750x828px
>>655107819
Oh OP, if you keep projecting this hard someone's going to mistake you for a movie theatre


It's not hard to understand

If it's got a dick, it's a dude, for straight people, that's as far as that goes. If you think otherwise, you're a faggot. If you deny it, you're still in the closet.

As for this monstrosity, that is a woman, but no, she is entirely unattractive. I imagine this is what Rosie odonald looks like or Hillary Clinton 0/10 would not bang.
>>
>>655109568
>debunked
Kek.
>>
>>655110073
>muh kromsoms
>>
>>655110381
Way to prove her point. You're not the sharpest knife in the draw are you?
>>
>>655110270
You're an engineer but you couldn't figure out that you should put your penis in a woman.
>mentally ill
>>
>>655110526
"omg maybe if i post funny me mes it'll draw attention away from the fact that my views are wrong!1"
>>
My theory is that both are the same, because they are posted by femnazi bitches to get back at /b/

Become a humanist or something.
>>
>>655110541
>her
>being this delusional
>>
>>655109673
It's not an undeveloped penis. They're both modified from the starting non-differentiated/non-sexually-modified tissue though, sure.
>>
>>655110541
>her
>>
>>655110110
this ladies and gentlemen, is the epitome of homophobia. so scared of his friends making fun of him in gym class tomorrow, hes labeled everything but misha barton "man"
>>
File: pic.jpg (16KB, 264x191px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pic.jpg
16KB, 264x191px
>>655107819
Actually i'd rather shoot myself in the throat than fuck any of those disgusting fakedicks or this faggot.
>>
>>655110674
>>655110710
>not understanding how science works
>think you do
>get wrecked when someone who does debunks you
>being this delusional
>>
File: iu.jpg (79KB, 845x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iu.jpg
79KB, 845x468px
>>655109220
a male or a female dick?
>>
>>655110695
Look at the picture in the op. Thing's basically a fucking dick.
>>
>>655110674
>>655110710
>meme arrows
>>
>>655110844
No, they're similar, but one's not a modification of the other. They're both modifications of the initial tissue. We only see the external nub/tip of the clitoris usually anyway.
>>
No, I wouldn't fuck either.
I want natural tits and a self lubricating pussy.
>>
>>655110784
Mental illness is being passed as science now? When will this end?
>>
>>655110250

While possible, anything in an XY sex determination system that doesn't abide by the rules of said system is a flaw.

XY female / XX male? Results in Androgen Insensitivity Disorder.

One X? That's Turner's Syndrome, which comes with sterility and various physical deformations.

XXY? This one's called Klinefelter's Syndrome, the primary feature of which is also sterility.

There are more, and they are all bad news. Perhaps if you actually listened in 6th grade science class instead of jerking off in the corner like the retard you are, you might have learned something.
>>
>>655107819

As a straight guy it's easy:

Man appearance - No
Woman appearance with penis - No

Not that hard to understand.
>>
>>655107819
nope he is still a dude, just like all those other fags.

thats logical.
>>
File: 1442217334524.jpg (26KB, 474x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442217334524.jpg
26KB, 474x473px
>>655107819
>>
>>655109263
>>655109444
he is born with xx chromosomes
>>
>>655111032
when brain scans stop showing structural differences between transwomen and men.
>>
>>655111076
I never said they were good or bad you stupid cunt, I just said they happen and prove that sex =/= chromosomes. Maybe if you fucking read what I said instead of making up an argument to make yourself look starter you'd actually learn some of those neat BioTruths dudebro.
>>
>>655110610
Go back to tumblr faggot
>>
>>655111243
hurr tumblr funny joak and very original OMG TRIGGERED!!! lolz
>>
>>655110996
>trying this hard
>>
File: 1429725298300.jpg (529KB, 772x739px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429725298300.jpg
529KB, 772x739px
>>655108277
>>
File: 1321859822662.jpg (46KB, 455x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1321859822662.jpg
46KB, 455x550px
>>arguing on the internet
>>
File: 1420434675841.jpg (75KB, 576x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420434675841.jpg
75KB, 576x575px
>>655110999
trippity-trips! checked'n'witnessed
>>
>>655109681
No, I don't have any problem with people being gay.
>>
>>655111495
True. Trying to get transphobes to see logic is a losing battle so I won't bother anymore.
>>
>>655110610
>wrong
I don't see you producing evidence to support this. Claiming something is debunked is not the same as actually debunking it.
>>
>>655111334
So, what are you waiting for? Retard
>>
>>655111229
Psychopaths have different brain structures from normal humans too. IT IS A MENTAL ILLNESS
>>
>>655111554
People are shocked when others don't admit that somebody who has a penis, is female. Despite the fact that only 0.01% of people are trans.
>>
>>655110381
you are probably the same preson who believes in races :D
>>
>>655107819
>not fucking either of them was never an option

Also, not accepting a dude that mutilated his body so it resembles (but still is not) a woman as an actual woman does not mean you do or don't want to fuck it.
In the same vein, just because it's a woman does not mean every straight man wants to fuck it.

That said, I'd fuck a trap for sure and actually have done so... but I know that I'm fucking a man and it's gay as hell. Being gay is fine, being in denial about traps being men is not.
>>
File: 1434969202553.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434969202553.gif
2MB, 353x234px
op is more of a faggot than I thought. he can't think of anything withoout it looking like a dude or having a dick.
>>
>>655111242

Funny thing about these is that they still for the most part abide by the "If it has a Y in it, it's male" rule. The ones that don't result in a human being with traits of both sexes, something more along the lines of a hermaphrodite (Which I'll give you a little hint, doesn't count as either).

What this means is that sex is indeed determined by the kind of chromosomes you possess. To think differently from a fact that has long since been established and proven over and over again is to take a step backward in scientific knowledge, and not in the correct direction.

In addition, I have no idea what in the fuck a "BioTruth" is, but it sounds like something a corporation would make up as a brand name to sell to uneducated people, which sounds about right considering everything you've said so far.

Feel free to prove me wrong, if you can find actual proof in your favor.
>>
>>655107819
I would stick my dick in a carrot if it had a hole in it
>>
>>655111242
Are you retarded? I think you meant, sex != gender, sex is hard coded you can't change that shit, gender is a social shit and it can change.
>>
>>655108347
im not a transphobe, I just hate them. its no phobia
>>
>>655110475
are you like some hyperfaggot who wants to get trapfaggots on his side? Both of you are cancer, but that is like the most carzinogenic shit ever. Fight your emancipatory faggot war somewhere else.
>>
File: 1448070978348.jpg (8KB, 390x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448070978348.jpg
8KB, 390x285px
>>655108347
QUICK GUYS! POINT AND LAUGH!
>>
>>655107819
You are a fucking idot, but you raise a point. I wouldn't though, because bald head and muscles don't arouse me on a woman
>>
>>655112203
because you are a respectable gay man who is not a faggot
>>
>>655109264
Yes...yes it does
>>
I fuck neither. WTF is a feminin penis? A penis with tits? Is the world gone mad? Feminin penis? Why not with a heawy beard smoking a pipe, but with a nice pussy? Stil feminin?
>>
I'd fuck neither faggot
You're the one in denial
It's not about her not having a vagina, it' about her having a dick which for some reason turns you faggots on more
Just fuck a normal girl faggot
>>
File: 1330286930934.jpg (141KB, 975x755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330286930934.jpg
141KB, 975x755px
>>
>>655112700
it all comes down to what someone views as male and female
so there is no single right awnser
>>
>>655112700
Wow your world must be so boring being just black and white
>>
>>655112700
>not chosing B
If it has a nice body and a hole, I'll fuck it. Born a woman or man I don't give a shit giggity
>>
File: 1409951533125.jpg (156KB, 442x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409951533125.jpg
156KB, 442x550px
>>655109017
Being LIKE a girl and BEING a girl are two different things bro.

The first is about gender, the social construct that tells you how members of each sex should behave. When someone tells you "you listen to girl music" that means you listen to music most commonly associated and probably geared towards those of the female sex EVEN THOUGH YOURE NOT ONE OF THOSE.

The second is about sex, your biological category. It is this that makes straight guys say "I don't want to fuck you because you are a man."

Lopping off your dick, taking hormones or growing out your hair will not change the fact that you are not and never will be biologically female. It will only make you fit more accurately the GENDER stereotype associated with females. Luckily for you there are always faggots like OP who are completely willing to indulge their own faggottry with someone like you and pretend you are a woman together.

Honest talk. You are not a woman. If you are not a man that makes you a third category... Trans. That is your life. I hope you find the way and the people to make that work out for you.
>>
>>655113051

I dunno, I think it's still a bit more complicated than that. For example, I'm bisexual, but I wouldn't fuck either of them because transsexuals turn me off.
>>
>>655112700
Neither because I don't like any part of male bodies, no go die
>>
>>655112700
Easy, both at the same time because I don't really give a fuck at this point
>>
>>655109060
you are just confuse, and you refuse to admit that you will never EVER be neither a man or a woman if you are a man or a woman for real, if you born man you'll never have the chance to give birth and if you born woman you'll never be able to produce sperm to impregnate a woman, it's natural man..don't stay here saying that how difficult it is, it's your choice, and by me a wrong choice, you wasn't able to resolve some mental issues that hit you hard enough to belive you are someone you'll never be...stay mad tranny...
>>
>>655109060
>complaining about your choices
>>
>>655112700

A 1 gallon of liquid shit, slightly warmed
B 1 gallon of sick, chilled

if you are human and eat, given the option to eat / drink rither one of these two. Which one do you find more appetising? A or B?

you can say neither, neither is invalid, one of these is appetising to you. The only reason you would say neither is to show your point is invalid.

also why just straight guys? shouldn't gay males be attracted to A and lesbians attracted to B? by your own assumptions
>>
But I never said that. I will never want to fuck anyone with a mental illness, be it man or woman.
>>
>>655112700
I might enjoy fucking B more, but ill know deep inside for the rest of my life that Im a faggot. A it is
>>
>>655113630

kek
>>
>>655109017
you are a man , a retarded one, you can be similar to a girl, but you don't have uterus, you'll never give birth, you are a retarded man that identificate himself like a girl....
>>
>>655107819
By my own logic, I'm not going to fuck a mentally disabled person that doesn't know which gender they should be. Transgenderism is a mental disorder.
>>
Don't pretend to understand my logic you flaming homo. Worst op bait in a while. Because by my logic i wouldn't fuck any of these social deviants. Or you. You basement dwelling 40 year old Virgin
>>
>>655113630
>>655112700

pritty much the same point
>>
>>655113860
this
>>
>>655111894

is a trans woman. she changes to look like a guy
>>
>>655109017
You're just a beta male, a male naturally born a bitch
>>
>>655113630

this needs to be made into an image
>>
Yeah lets post some straight porn for the trap haters, look at this biological female, sexy isn't she?
>>
File: 1422487981808.webm (3MB, 430x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422487981808.webm
3MB, 430x316px
>>655114116
>>
>>655114116
thank god there's no dick, because then it would be gay, but as it is it's 100% straight.
>>
>>655112538
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>655114218

i feel like the world should be imploding.
>>
>>655114116
are you sure that he\she is a man or a woman? he can cut off his penis to become like this...
>>
File: mfw7xigi.jpg (37KB, 728x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw7xigi.jpg
37KB, 728x546px
>>655107819
think I'd rather do a hot girl with a feminine penis.
>>
>>655114396

I feel like this should be renamed "Opposite Day"
>>
>>655114659
>hot girl
>penis
you are missing something
>>
>>655114508
yes it is a woman, born a woman, with a real vagina, so by the trap haters logic who call everyone faggots if they like traps, this is 100% straight porn.
>>
File: image.png (531KB, 1600x1057px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
531KB, 1600x1057px
>>655107819
Faggots, doing faggot things, because they're faggots.
>>
>>655114294
>getting offended on /b/
Go cry about it
>>
>>655114978
but faggots are attracted to females with penises, therefore only a straight person would be attracted to a male with a vagina
>>
>>655114890
ok, assume that she is a woman, she want to be like a man, or she want to be a man, i'm not saying that no man would fuck her, or no woman would either, but you can't say that it is straight porn, she doesn't look like a woman, for her choice, she take steroids for sure to become like this...and she may be a woman inside, but it's not what she want to show to the world...
>>
>>655114116
I never believed trans or gay people were mentally sick, but your logic is making me second guess myself
>>
>>655115299
but it is straight porn, well according to the trap haters of /b/ anyway, because apparently a female with a penis is gay and only faggots like that.
>>
>>655113630
gay males are often attracted to a
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 625x626px
>>655115186
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>655115434
but this isn't gay, if it was a beautiful female with a penis it would be gay, but this is straight!
>>
what i've learned from the morons of /b/ is that if you're male and like a female with a penis, you're gay, and if you're male and like a male with a vagina, you're gay.
>logic
>>
>>655115567
stop painting it as black and white bro. I'm a gay dude. I don't want to have sex with women but would do a ftm tranny
>>
>>655115732
So what? I'm a bisexual woman and would do neither a ftm nor a mtf tranny. Get your shit together
>>
>>655107819
Nah, she's still ugly. A bit manly if you ask me.
>>
>>655107819
there is no such thing as a feminine penis.
>>
>>655115732
i'm not painting it as black and white, i'm saying that this is the flawed logic people on here use when they say everyone who likes traps is a faggot, but they won't admit that by their deluded logic it would mean a mtf tranny is 100% ok.

personally i like woman and traps, i don't like men, i'm not attracted to the male body at all, but a passable trap with a feminine body/face and a cock? yes please.
>>
>>655115968
THANK YOU!!!!!
>>
>>655115434
i can accept gay or lesbians, cuz you know that you are a man or a woman and you assume yourself that you like penis or vaginas...but a tranny have mental disorders...you can't be what you'll never be able to be...facts
>>
>>655115968
yes there is i've seen them
>>
>>655116026
so you mean sexuality isn't this black and white thing xD
>>
>>655107819
Real talk nigga? I'd smash whatever that is til the sun came up and went down again, but I wouldn't act all hetero about it
>>
>>655114218
I-I am confuse
>>
>>655116026
Why can't you just realize that yes we like vagina, but that doesn't mean we like EVERYTHING with a vagina. We don't wanna fuck a trap because we don't like dick and we don't wanna fuck the guy with the vagina because from the waist up he looks like a guy you'd avoid at a bar. You can twist the same logic you are using for pedos and bestiality "oh it has a vagina so it's 100% okay" There's a thing called a gray area
>>
>>655116383
its a man fucking a woman, completely straight porn
>>
>>655116546
so why doesn't the same gray area apply to people who like traps?
why are they all "faggots"?
>>
>>655115468
no, a man that look like a woman but have a dick(a tranny) can be attractive to a man, but this man is a faggot inside, cuz he know that the tranny can look exactly like a girl, but have a fucking dick...so HE is a man...
>>
>>655110381
muh genetics
>>
>>655116269
I mean what we percieve as straight isn't straight at all. I personally think that fapping to trannys is just a way of "pass" in a supressing Society, who doesn't like homosexuals. It provides the ground for hate against so called "faggots" because you yourself aren't a faggot, you are a heterosexual man. If gays were more accepted, less People would have to force their believes on transgenders so that they would need to transition
>>
>>655107819

That thing totally has a feminine penis.
>>
>>655113630
This Anon >>655115497 tried to say that gay man love shemales and traps, so you pointed just the obvious one, also if you look at elsbians there is pretty much always one looking like man, thou she is woman and thinks about herself as one.

So the assumptions made by >>655112700
are right. There is a woman and male, if you are so straight that you are attrected to what you call genetically woman then you choice is A, that's woman. If you are "so-called" faggot coz you are attracted to woman features even on man you choose B. It's really simple, and you proved it.
>>
File: readitandweep.jpg (225KB, 1078x957px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
readitandweep.jpg
225KB, 1078x957px
>>655107819
>>
>just because something has a vagina means you want to fuck it
it would be perfectly straight to want to fuck a wrinkly dried out grandmother pussy, that doesn't mean id want to fuck it. some people are only attracted to actual pussy on actual attractive girls.

its not that fucking difficult to understand. stop looking for loopholes to try to convince everyone you aren't the gayest faggot on this earth
>>
>>655107819
How about you just admit youre a faggot that needs other people to be faggots with you so youre not so insecure you stupid shit nose
>>
File: mfw69b130f42.jpg (31KB, 360x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw69b130f42.jpg
31KB, 360x481px
>>655114828
fine, you fuck the hairy man with the masculine vagina
>>
>>655116931
>There is a woman and male, if you are so straight that you are attrected to what you call genetically woman then you choice is A, that's woman. If you are "so-called" faggot coz you are attracted to woman features even on man you choose B. It's really simple, and you proved it.
spot on
if you claim to be a straight male and say you would rather fuck "A" then you are full of shit, but by your reasoning you can't like B because that's "gay"
>>
>>655116712
and on that pic is a woman, she have vag, also she flex on the pic, but what do you know what's in her mind? She is probably typical woman, cooks, clean the house, do loundry, is afraid of the mouses, want's to bo holded and cuddled by man. So what is your point?
>>
>>655116939
what if I like lesbian porn and girls with dicks?
actually what I really want to see is a girl being fucked by another girl with a dick, now that'd be something.
>>
>>655117287
there is no either or. one is a hairy muscular woman, the other is a dolled up man in women's clothing. they are both the same really. one sex trying to look like and be like the opposite sex. which is fucking weird and gross and if you ever fucked anything like this, you are hands down a faggot
>>
>>655107819
Lolololololololllololll
That is a disgusting looking girl
Hahahahahhahahahhahah

Implying anyone would want to fuck this girl.
>>
>>655117394
>actually what I really want to see is a girl being fucked by another girl with a dick, now that'd be something.
there are videos of this, it's just not that common.
it's also the best type of porn, lesbian porn is shit because what can they do, really? they both have vaginas... straight porn is usually shit because you have some sweaty hairy overweight man moaning through the whole thing, female+ shemale porn is the best.
>>
>>655108347

Ok op
>>
>>655117394
Why is there so little of this.
>>
>>655117394
sorry that doesn't exist. what you enjoy watching is two dudes in make up with women's clothing on going at each others assholes.

have you tod your family and friends you are gay yet? it can relieve a lot of stress
>>
>>655107819
Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win. The Emperor has given us his greatest weapon to wield. So make yourselves ready. We are the First Kronus Regiment, and today is our Victory Day.
>>
>>655117602
>if you ever fucked anything like this, you are hands down a faggot
there might be a word in this case but it isn't faggot, a faggot is someone who wants to fuck someone of the same sex, one of these is female, the other is male, deal with it.
>>
>>655117287
I never said that i would not fuck B, hell fucking yea, I prefer B 100 times than A. Yes you got the point! If someone is telling me that is gay being attracted to someone who is man but looks like girl, is acting like girl and you don't know at fist sight that is not girl, coz it have a dick... That's the point, in every trap/cd/shem thread is ton of ppl who sage it coz only gay whould fuck someone with a dick, "normal" guys fuck only vagina, so now it's a pic with female, she was born female, and have vagina, and what? Straight guys don't wanna? Why? She have male features? But earlier I heard that does not matter, only thing that matter is what between her legs.
>>
>>655116699
I think you're a faggot whichever you choose because they both have features that are strongly male, like looking like a trucker from the waist up or having a huge dick and if you like that then you are gay or atleast bi, but my question to you is who cares? If you're a faggot, go be a faggot, nothing wrong with that it's just I don't like the thing that you like
>>
tbqhfam i find shemales oddly attractive especially when they have huge cocks and they make them bounce. but it seems to be a porn thing. because i also like futanari, used to be obsessed with it. (that new girlfriends4ever DLC is FUCKING AWESOME)

but i'm not attracted to men. i thought i could never date a man. but i feel like it's getting closer and closer to wanting to do it. i used to see dick threads and just look away, not i can look at your dicks like its pussy. am i becoming a sissy boy?
>>
>>655118162
but they both have features that are strongly female, one has a femine face and body and tits, the other has a vagina. so what you're saying is they're both straight?
>>
I wouldn't fuck either

I have a choice, otherwise it would be rape
>>
File: 1441048068041.jpg (98KB, 555x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441048068041.jpg
98KB, 555x475px
>>655109263
>nigger grammar
I is born on a sunday

It's past tense you dense cunt.
>>
>>655107819
> masculine vagina
>>
>>655107819
Goddamit I hate bait threads, because the inner rage in me always wants to rip into OP and their bullshit
>>
>>655117939
no, a faggot is someone who is attracted to characteristics of the same sex.
for example, if you like penis, and fucking someone with a penis, you are gay. if you like fucking muscular hairy people, and are a dude, you are also fucking gay. it doesn't matter if that hairy muscular chick has a vagina, or is a girl at all. if you are attracted to her, you are also attracted to hairy muscular men bodies.

there is no way around this, you are a homosexual.
>>
>>655110610
>>655109568
>implying you dont have XY chromosomes
>>
>>655118369
If you are attracted to fucking either of these, you aren't straight. straight men like to fuck females, that look like females, and have female anatomy. it is as simple as this.
>>
File: 100%gayporn.jpg (65KB, 504x749px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100%gayporn.jpg
65KB, 504x749px
>>655118646
So please anon, another one.

I love how the straight definision is becoming more vague
>>
>>655117621
straight men are the Group that would do it
>>
>>655112700
Pic doesn't make any sense.

A is born male and got a surgical vag no estrogen etc

B is born male and took estrogen but no surgical vag

Both are born male, if you're attracted to any one of them you're a fag.
>>
>>655118297
yes
>>
>>655107819
OP is retarded, i wouldn't fuck any of those.
It's like i ask you would you rather kill and fuck a 2 or 4 year kid, either way you end up being a pedophile.
>>
>>655119285
wut?
A was born female you mongoloid
>>
>>655107819
It's simple:

If you are straight, you like women

If you are gay, you like men

Women have vagina's

Men have a dick

If you like something with a dick, you're gay

If you like someone with a vagina, you're straight

/Thread
>>
>>655110826
kek
>>
>>655119203
so that you faggot do not have to feel bad anymore because you did not notice that you were gay while jacking off to chuck norris?
>>
>>655119509
don't destroy he's vision as ONLY NORMAL STRAIGHT GUY
>>
>>655119358
forgot to say im obsessed with big black cocks
>>
>>655119586
What's the problem, feelling insecure? Did you catch yourself looking at dadys crotch in the past? Now you don't know if that made you gay forever?
>>
>>655119559
That's what i thought a long time. but then i cought myself fapping to John cena. At first i thought it was normal, like a buddy thing or something... but then i realized that sexuality isn't just that black and white thing
>>
>>655119764
so that it's more degrading due to racial impurity? :D
>>
>>655120002
possibly. but maybe black men just have bigger, stronger, meatier dicks, and i love when a woman is getting her pleasure in full. no white man could do that
>>
>>655119904
it was the crotch of Daddys Buddy, and i did not only look at it... i guess you are kinda right
>>
>>655119203
you are like a feminist...you have the point right in front of you and you are still crying like a bitch saying that you have the truth in your hand...you are simply a bitch in a confusional period of life...listen, we have different ideas, i like women and i like women that look like womens, >>655114116
this is like a tranny, she can be a girl but look like a man, if a girl try to seduce this girl she will find a surprise down there...if i was a faggot and try to approach this girl i'll be disappointed if i discover that she have a vag...
>>
>>655120159
what about le dildos :D do you watch le dildoporn?
>>
>>655120159
bait
>>
>>655119925
You're gay, simple as that. Nothing wrong with being gay as far as I'm concerned, but if you jack off to guys, you're definitely gay.
>>
>>655120317
only if its a big black dildo.

>>655120405
>insecure white boy detected
>>
>>655120002
what a quads you miss
>>
>>655120286
so sexuality is just this gray area and other People just want to help this "bitch".
>>
>>655120474
you don't understand, it's not that black and white thing
>>
>>655120317
oh and horse cock dildos.
>>
>>655119203
>having all these images of nasty muscular 'women' who are trying to look like dudes on your computer
>wanting everyone to chose between which one they'd fuck to defend their sexuality
you are the biggest faggot in this thread. stop being so insecure about your sexuality and admit that you are a homosexual and love to fuck men. we all know it already. the more you try to hide it the more it wants to come out.
>>
File: 1437678939000.gif (2MB, 530x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437678939000.gif
2MB, 530x300px
>>655107819
> 10/10 with a dick
> girl with a dick
id assume this is bait but the trap fags are actually retarded enough for this.
>>
>>655120720
shut up and jerk off over your man with a vagina
>>
>>655114218
My brain is itchy watching this...
>>
>>655120597
If you still like women as well, it means you're bisexual. I thinks those are all the flavors there are
>>
>>655118409
He forgot a comma.
>>
>>655120944
no i'm a necrophiliac romantic furry
>>
>>655120286
I see, this thread hits the little insecure straight boys right between their eyes. We are talking here in this thread that some guys like to fuck shemales or traps, and then small dicked closet faggots (for short we will call them straights) came and told everyone that fucking anybody that have a dick is gay thing, no matter what!
Because it's man! Have dick ---> man!

So moving on, if go this way then have vagina (was born with one!) ----> woman! that's not my words, that are words of the straights. You give splendid example about girl who seducec man with vag, it's like a trap, yes it is! If she fucked her she would be in you mind lesbian, coz it was woman/woman sex. We both agree.

So what is your point? You don't like mesculine woman? I don't like fat ones and so? If woman don't suit your testes she is not woman anymore? If you are straight you are attracted to woman and that is one >>655114116, she can be to ugly for you but fucking her is normal straight thing. No matter what you say.
>>
>>655121071
You're a depraved piece of shit is what you are.

I feel sorry for your parents.
>>
>>655107819
actually, I'd rather fuck a girl that looks feminine and has a vag and is 100% and only likes dick
>>
>>655108043
Imagine how sensitive this clit is...

>>thousand suns cumming
>>
>>655120625
>>655120625
hey stop devaluing mlp xD i love that show and find the idea of having sex with animals oddly pleasing.
I also like fat women who just let themself go, especially if they are in their 20s
>>
>>655120474

Come on... I can assure you. I'm a transgirl, it's quite obvious on the beach (wanna keep my dick). NO gay men even remotely interested. Conversely, straight guys, all around, to a point it becomes an embarrasment (I prefer girls).

But I agree with
>>655120597
>>
>>655120649
I'm not insecure, I fap to trannys, and big dicks and live with gf, she loves gay porn by the way. So what's your point? You are reffering to my post where some guy told that muscular woman are gay, so I posted so-colled gay porn.
>>
The tumblr levels in this thread are too damn high
>>
>>655107819
>feminin penis
>>
Man, Star Wars was great. I miss William Shatner.
>>
>>655121329
it should make the show better for you then. i like futa horse cock porn, thats about it when it comes to horse.

>I also like fat women who just let themself go, especially if they are in their 20s
thats pretty gross anon. i hope they arent morbidly obese
>>
>>655121381

>NO gay men even remotely interested
>straight guys, all around

closeted homos, all around you mean
>>
>>655121617
>it should make the show better for you then. i like futa horse cock porn, thats about it when it comes to horse.
Dudes this really hits the spot.
>>
>>655107819
Or since there is no such thing as a feminine penis because a penis is by default masculine, I would not fuck either and find an actual woman not some stupid faggot with an strong imagination and the budget for surgery.
>>
Straight male here. I don't have a trap fetish at all, but if forced to choose to fuck a feminine trap or a "woman" like buck angel, i would mos def fuck the trap
>>
>>655121821
>find an actual woman
good luck with that you filthy basement dweller
>>
>>655109519
I just fucking hate filth like you I don't need a reason bitch, you mentally ill piece of shit. I hope you die a miserable painful death.
>>
>>655107819
I'd rather fuck a trap but speaking literally fucking buck angel is hetro while fucking the trap is not. It's sort of one of those the letter of the law defeating the spirit of it sort of deals.

Traps and trannies are still men, feminine looking and attractive men but men all the same, people who deny it are either terrified of their own sexually, are protecting themselves because they themselves are trans, or have been indoctrinated into tumblr tier identity politics BS. It's OK to be a little gay, faggots.
>>
>>655121116
i agree with you,but she take something to become like this, i don't appreciate someone who make something to the body to look like someone else...you can born ugly, or beautiful...doesn't matter...i assume that she is a girl...and i say to you that i'll never want to have sex with her cuz she look like a man...you'll never want to have sex to a fat one cuz you don't like it...i don't like people who wants to look different from what they are...
>>
"Would you rather" is primary school shit...

Grow up... if you like chicks with Dicks more power to you, I wouldn't fuck either.
>>
>>655121681

Dunno, possibly, but with a wife/gf... I'd say they're probably mildly bi-curious.

Read the gay dude above, honestly saying it again. Gay dudes are attracted to male features, including FTM transguys.
>>
>>655109052
well we CAN
its illegal however.
>>
>>655119559
So if you're forced between fucking bailey jay or buck angel, you would choose buck as you like women with their vaginas more?
>assuming you're a hetero male
>>
>>655122221
So close to quints, how does it feel to be a failure?
>>
>>655122122
sounds like someone is angry. why dont you take an early bedtime kiddo
>>
I wouldn't fuck either a guy with a vagina or a man with boobs.
>>
>>655110032
Kek you're retarded kid. Please leave
>>
>>655121821

I agree about the feminine penis, this is bullshit. We have dicks, OK. But you obviously never met IRL a real, sexy trap or transgirl. Could change your mind.
>>
>>655122334
>>655112053
>>
>>655107819
If those are my only options, I'll be a virgin for life
>>
ITT: /b/ showcases just how immature and dumbed down it has become
>>
liked this thread...opinions are the basics for understanding...
>>
>>655109579
nobody fucking goes by that though
>>
>>655122721
I don't get what you're trying to do... did you not understand the question?
>>
>>655108277
>>655108430
>>655109186
>>655109474
>>655111466
>>655117875

Continue to fight the good fight.
>>
File: 548053.jpg (82KB, 600x815px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
548053.jpg
82KB, 600x815px
>>
>>655122198
>i don't like people who wants to look different from what they are...

So anon what are they? If someone is stupid and want to be smarted he educate himsefl is that wrong?

If someone is weak, and want's to be stronger he train. Is that wrong?

If someone feals unattractive and wants to change that, he do make up, change clothes, plastic surgeon. Is that wrong?

She wanted to look like tough guy, probably have some self eastem problems, she cured them. There will be someone who will love her, maybe even a man, and give her children. It's her life, it's her decision, and what most important in whole this thread, that does not change her gender, it won't make her boyfriend gay man, he will love and have children with woman (that's does not sound gay to me), if you are disgusted coz her apperance is not pleasent for you (for me either by the way), it does not matter! Who you are, you are. And I think straight guys will agree here, if man wear dress he will be man, not woman, if he tak up the ass by other man he is still man. So does this girl, she looks like man but will never be one.
>>
>>655121381
Out of curiosity, what do you wear at the beach?
Panties seem like they'd be too small, but swim trunks would ruin the illusion.
>>
>>655123810

tbh, nothing. Beaches south of France.
>>
>>655109382
Sauce?
>>
>>655112700
A looks like Guy Pearce.
>>
>>655123810
>>655124069

I aslso found one particular (girl) swimsuit that hides quite well. Then people just think I'm another women with small boobs. Some notice the bump, though.
>>
>>655107819
that's disgusting
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 42





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.