[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Feminist hare thread, Triggered edition.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 86

File: 1448707422954.png (272KB, 599x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448707422954.png
272KB, 599x501px
Feminist hare thread, Triggered edition.
>>
File: 1448847851821.jpg (7KB, 180x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448847851821.jpg
7KB, 180x210px
>>
>>654724850

OP's picture pretty much sums up feminism in the US. Doesn't give two shits about third world women.
>>
File: turtle.jpg (270KB, 900x1325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
turtle.jpg
270KB, 900x1325px
Eh what the hell. Not really relevant but posting some OC I just made for another thread.
>>
>>654724850

>feminist hare thread

Lol I just read that more closely. This thread is now about feminist rabbits.
>>
File: 1425504609838.jpg (142KB, 1103x643px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425504609838.jpg
142KB, 1103x643px
>>654724850
>>
I feel kinda bad for the ninja in the back.
>>
>>654725959
thats unfair
>>
File: 1425504325396.jpg (44KB, 600x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425504325396.jpg
44KB, 600x298px
>>654724850
>>654725959
>>
File: 1446023548301.jpg (52KB, 640x855px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446023548301.jpg
52KB, 640x855px
>>654726282
>>
>>654726282
More like rad cool guy!
>>
File: 1422016859608.jpg (61KB, 606x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422016859608.jpg
61KB, 606x600px
>>654726355
>>
File: 1424774695202.jpg (69KB, 500x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424774695202.jpg
69KB, 500x414px
>>654726414
>>
>>654725959

It's like the boys high school team that completely dominated the women's olympic hockey team. The best womens athletes are mediocre when compared to men's athletics. That's why nobody watches it and they get paid shit.
>>
File: why.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
>>654726355
I feel like this was made as an honest attempt to help guys, like the person behind this knew perfectly well how unfair it is but knows there's no stopping it
>>
http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
>>
>>654726612
it's hard to understand that some people think like this
>>
>>654726723
not really an experiment because it's like 5 women. but its still funny
>>
Fuck off faggot neckbeards feminist aren't bad. Every social club has it's bad peoplr ur judging off only negative
>>
>>654726723

Was playing star wars the old republic and some sith was running around with <The Patriarchy> guild tag. fucking lost it.
>>
>>654726893
Look! A beta trying to be alpha because they think they understand women
>>
File: 1425921433578.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425921433578.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>654724850
>>
>>654726893
LOL hahahahah feminist are bad people they only support one group and women are not less or more then men. We are all just people you stupid whore
>>
>>654726893
>bad peoplr
Fuckin' moron
>>
>>654726648

*trigger warning*
>>
>>654725514
good attempt
>>
>>654726414
Problem is that men can aspire to be something without having to directly copy it. Even as children we realize that it's the traits that define a person.
Be strong, be brave, be courageous, be kind, be heroic. These are the things I learned from watching shows like this. A boy needs heroes.
With women and girls they don't observe and learn, they just copy, and if they can't copy it they resent it.
>>
I liked the picture of the people looking over the fence. Rather than helping the short people to stand tall and see over the fence, they instead cut all the tall peoples' legs off so they are all short and nobody can see
>>
>>
>>654726988
No I just know it's the right way my wife is a feminists and I have gone to her rallys. They truly know what they're doing. You're probably an over sensitive fagboi who would cry if his wife fucked some niggers while you're at work. Grow up child, she earned it.
>>
File: 1424891946144.png (1MB, 728x886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424891946144.png
1MB, 728x886px
>>654727260
Men work to improve, Women destroy others to raise there value in comparison.
>>
File: fake_friends.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fake_friends.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>654727466
this is bait
>>
>>654727466
>I have gone to her rallys
Pics or it didn't happen, cocksucker.
>>
File: trump.jpg (40KB, 948x948px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
40KB, 948x948px
>>654727260

fuck yea anon, you know the shit
>>
File: 1427020685330.png (271KB, 594x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427020685330.png
271KB, 594x260px
>>
>>654727466
>You're probably an over sensitive fagboi who would cry if his wife fucked some niggers while you're at work.

Let me be sure I have this right... Strong, feminist men are cool with their feminist wives fucking niggers while they work to support the wife and her half nigger spawn?

i know, it's bait
>>
>>654727591
Fuck u dude.
>>654727672
OK I'll take selfies at the next one we go to and make a thread for it. Usually on Wednesdays. So maybe you'll see it, if ur not too busy on 9gag LOL newfag.
>>
Boys rule. Girls drool.
/thread
>>
Anitas ass be lookin good bruh
>>
File: 1446029397600.png (177KB, 971x757px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446029397600.png
177KB, 971x757px
>>
File: 1446238818209.jpg (181KB, 740x986px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446238818209.jpg
181KB, 740x986px
>>654727466
there are a FEW groups who are trying better enforce the right women have but are sometimes neglected or are fighting for the women who are opressed in other countries. Thats fine.
But the groups who fight for supremacy over men to overcompensate for the right women once didnt have.... theres more of these false feminist groups than the ones that are doing good.
>>
>>654725959
this is retarded, men are biologically equipped to be better at sports so if a chick can keep up then that's worth rapport
>>
Actually, they're probably mediocre because nobody watches and they don't get paid shit. Subpar coaches, equipment, etc. Plus, there isn't a culture of girls playing sports. Other than soccer, girls don't play sports from four years old like boys do.
>>
File: 1434577472706.jpg (64KB, 600x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434577472706.jpg
64KB, 600x575px
>>
File: 1447476668458.jpg (73KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447476668458.jpg
73KB, 413x395px
>>654729035

Gets me every god damned time
>>
>>654727523
anyone have the screenshot of the dude saying how when men see a hero like bond they aspire to be him,
and when women see a hero they say that she's unrealistic and that she's the true hero.
>>
>>654729386
now i want to see this too
>>
File: bond.png (26KB, 1063x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bond.png
26KB, 1063x336px
>>654729587
got it
>>
>>654729386
basically what i said. But interested to see someone who is better with words say it.
>>
>>654729035

Privilege: Checked
>>
>>654726893
Learn to English
>>
>>654729706
gold
>>
>>654729706
Anyone have a better screenshot
>>
>>654729706
Fucking true
>>
>>654728925
so you agree that men are superior
>>
>>654730445
Resolutionfag
>>
File: b8.png (386KB, 998x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b8.png
386KB, 998x1000px
>>654726893
>>
File: Tumblr_Fatty.png (907KB, 1800x2588px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tumblr_Fatty.png
907KB, 1800x2588px
>>
>>654725514
His name is turtle?
>>
File: 1397661861374.jpg (71KB, 627x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397661861374.jpg
71KB, 627x627px
>>
File: 1398086731150.jpg (113KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398086731150.jpg
113KB, 480x480px
>>
File: 1410591179157.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410591179157.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>
File: 1446565557075.jpg (259KB, 891x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446565557075.jpg
259KB, 891x576px
>>
File: 1406405124313.jpg (104KB, 474x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406405124313.jpg
104KB, 474x575px
>>
File: 1426036661266.jpg (192KB, 1196x898px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426036661266.jpg
192KB, 1196x898px
>>
File: 1417888404628.jpg (25KB, 350x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417888404628.jpg
25KB, 350x513px
>>
File: comic.gif (409KB, 693x891px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comic.gif
409KB, 693x891px
>>
Careful. If a feminist sees this you might get fired.

bookface.com/clementineford/posts/923172861093142
>>
File: 1425598028829.png (606KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425598028829.png
606KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1438727792980.jpg (36KB, 597x685px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438727792980.jpg
36KB, 597x685px
>>
File: 1432686853318.jpg (137KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432686853318.jpg
137KB, 540x960px
>>
File: 1433322880638.jpg (100KB, 654x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433322880638.jpg
100KB, 654x950px
>>
File: 4bvtumblr.png (1020KB, 724x1596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4bvtumblr.png
1020KB, 724x1596px
>>
File: 1439658708971.jpg (135KB, 626x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439658708971.jpg
135KB, 626x582px
>>
File: 1440422324669.jpg (289KB, 648x588px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440422324669.jpg
289KB, 648x588px
>>
File: 1440416204426.gif (21KB, 680x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440416204426.gif
21KB, 680x213px
>>
>>654726893
Kekekek white knighting hard i see
>>
>>654726980
topkek
>>
File: 1440416350180.jpg (242KB, 1087x1081px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440416350180.jpg
242KB, 1087x1081px
>>
File: 1440429825966.jpg (709KB, 1383x685px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440429825966.jpg
709KB, 1383x685px
>>
>>654731536
man did I ever not like that game.
>>
File: 1443487713663.jpg (124KB, 633x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443487713663.jpg
124KB, 633x626px
>>
File: 1440428222991.png (858KB, 622x797px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440428222991.png
858KB, 622x797px
>>
>>654731933
Please tell me this is shooped
>>
>>654726612
you might be onto something
...I hope
>>
>>654725708
>>
>>654726355
>he's the one drinking
>she's the one that can't consent

Today I learned that feminists think that girls r dumb.
>>
>>654731213
They tried to multiple times but infighting amongst women causes the business to close down. Basically, women are too bitchy.
>>
>>654732170
Hell yeah
>>
>>654731318
ill take the one with the drinking problem! she wont complain if she doesnt remember
>>
>>654731213
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>654732411
its not that hard to ask for a raise
>>
we need women to speak out against them tbqh
>>
File: 1431527146303.jpg (119KB, 780x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431527146303.jpg
119KB, 780x600px
>>
>>654732482
Because if women are known for one thing, its not complaining about things
>>
>>654731864

Men's rights activists
>women shouldn't join the military because they're weaker than men
>men are unfairly placed in precarious jobs, sign up for selective service in military
>>
File: 1440957036733.jpg (46KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440957036733.jpg
46KB, 720x720px
>>
File: [Noises of terror].jpg (218KB, 640x669px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
[Noises of terror].jpg
218KB, 640x669px
>>654727124
>>
>>654728599
Those groups are called egalitarians, feminists who aren't female supremacists are still giving power voice and votes to their extremist leaders

Not all KKK members want white supremacy, infact, most new members are only joining because they feel being white is too demonized
>>
>>654732181
just wait 'til you see how liberals treat minorities

> hint, like actual retards who can't be responsible for their actions for "not knowing any better"
>>
File: 1439185811887.jpg (101KB, 478x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439185811887.jpg
101KB, 478x439px
>>
>>654730778
Ohgod I can't breathe.
>>
File: feminism_is_ass.jpg (314KB, 500x2068px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism_is_ass.jpg
314KB, 500x2068px
>>
File: 1438446011070.jpg (162KB, 604x807px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438446011070.jpg
162KB, 604x807px
>>
>>654732170

Totally. She's so quick to shame those who insult her to her frothing followers.

Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting sued or sacked.
>>
>>654727935
If you actually know it's bait, then DON'T FEED THE TROLLS, your lack of intelligence is a microaggression to mankind.
>>
File: CloggedOrcaOrifice.jpg (449KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CloggedOrcaOrifice.jpg
449KB, 3000x3000px
>>
File: 1980x1080.png (39KB, 1060x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1980x1080.png
39KB, 1060x231px
>>654730445
here you go
>>
>>654731638
To be fair, he looks pretty fucking happy with that dress.
Only American traditionalists have a problem with this.
>>
File: 1381159873193.jpg (44KB, 500x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381159873193.jpg
44KB, 500x716px
>>654732962
>>
>>654728277
lol you dumbass, if only you didn't /thread your own post. 4/5
>>
>>654729035
this fixes everything

i am happy now and free to go enjoy vidya
>>
File: image1.jpg (3MB, 1460x7136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image1.jpg
3MB, 1460x7136px
>>654726893
>>
>>654726893
No, they're all bad. Feminist is used to refer to the fucking bad ones. Nobody gives a shot about the ones that have always existed. You are an idiot.
>>
>>654733026

wtf? when did 4chan start getting triggered by trolls rather than embracing our troll-kin brothers? trolling 4chan is like a snake eating its own tail.
>>
>>654732703
Well bucko the first one has proven it's already, i believe it was only 2 or 3 women who have ever made it through ranger school. I know i sure as hell would want someone who could drag me to safety if I'm wounded.

Yes the selective service act is bull shit, do females have to sign up just to be able to do anything federal related like applying for a federal loan for school, fafsa, or getting a federal job? No.
>>
File: 1356577617790.jpg (65KB, 467x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356577617790.jpg
65KB, 467x325px
>>654732855
>(sans prime)
>Chelle
>Laura Croft
>>
>>654726822

I don't think you understand the difference between an experiment and a study. A study would require a decent sample size to be considered valid, but an experiment can have any sample size as it's main goal is to show that "Hey this hypothesis may have some merit after all, and this experiment shows there's reason to study it further"
>>
>>654731894
That ultra-troll response. Shit, /b/tards, you're awesome.
>>
>>654733212
But aren't women urged to get fit so that they can be fuckable?

I mean because obesity is a healthcare epidemic amirite
>>
File: 1405945541209.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405945541209.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>>654733824
>>
>>654732542
I always felt sorry for anyone who naively showed off a new purchase in the office, because everyone would coo appreciatively to their face - then harshly criticise them as soon as they were out of earshot. This happened without exception

Yeah par for the fuckin course there mate
>>
>>654731318
I laughed way harder than I should've.
>>
>>654732962

I always find it amusing that there is one missing in the bottom image.
>>
>>654733971
"I want to tell people I like getting fucked by black guys with the worst possible tattoo ever."
>>
Swedish feminist here, AMA.
>>
>>654734082
Because the fat one got hungry.
>>
>>654731536
I don't get this one
>>
>>654734275
Why is it important to you to use the word feminist and not egalitarian?
Also, troller du eller va?
>>
>>654734275
why do sweeds like getting raped by muslims
or are they afraid of being called racists for fighting back?
>>
>>654731584
Why doesn't it surprise me?
BTW, great pic.
>>
File: 1390760822044.png (923KB, 1070x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390760822044.png
923KB, 1070x536px
>>654734275
>>
>>654726355
so....how they want to engage in male-female activities when they ban using alcohol? Interaction with the opposite sex is far less simple when you drink a little than when you are sober. You are less stressed, have a good humor and you're witty. And you don't give a fuck what somebody else think. When I am like that I have no problems to pick up some girls.
>>
>>654733760
an experiment needs a good sample size as well to be considered valid. The difference between an experiment and study is that experiments involve as complete control over environmental and lurking variables to ensure replication of results in further experiments, but also be generalizable enough to explain behaviour in a non-experimental setting. Studies are the use of first-hand, or second-hand documentation to review existing research and experiments, as well as case studies, historical documentation, etc.
>>
>>654731746
There was an article accusing STEM jobs of being aggressive. One of the commenters on FB claimed she left the field because of the environment. Looked at her profile page no STEM jobs in sight.
What's even worse the woman who wrote the article pretty much admits most of the women she's spoken to in STEM havent experienced negative reaction from their male peers.
>>
>>654734419
I assume it implies that she either gave sexual favours for good press about her game or men bought it because a hot female developed it.

Either way, the main selling point of the game in this comic is:
> a woman made it
>>
>>654731933
Future single mom
>>
>>654734772
You can literally see the despair and sadness in her eyes.
>>
File: 1442605906823.jpg (96KB, 655x653px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442605906823.jpg
96KB, 655x653px
>>654732962
Call 911 my fucking sides just ruptured.
>>
File: 1448669854300.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448669854300.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>654726893
>>
>>654734420
Egalitarian doesn't really have any movement behind it. Feminist is used because of it having historical roots of being mainly a fight for women, and the "egalitarian" movement doesn't necessarily recognise women as "the Other" sex in any way.
Two main points: history has it so, most feminists still believe women are oppressed (de facto rather than de jure in the Western world, and according to IMF also de jure in like 100+ countries).
Jag trollar inte, jag har varit feminist sedan typ 5 år tillbaka eller så, innan hatet mot feminism började på /b/.

>>654734479
I'll not lie, due to Muslims being statistically more like to be immigrants, and immigrants more likely to commit crimes, Muslims are more likely to commit crimes. I don't know about rape statistics though. I still believe the strict laws of Sweden comes into play here. There's some kind of inconsistency in the critique of Sweden, at the same time: "Feminists believe everything is rape!" and "Muslims rape everyone in Sweden, look at the correlation!", don't you guys recognise the idiocy, really?
Also, immigration (normalised) is about 2 times more than average crime rate.
Being a man (normalised) is about 6 times higher than women (or something).
So if you want to rid of problems, rid of men rather than immigration, a much larger problem.
Also, since like 2002 most people, even Mona Sahlin has recognised that culture is a factor in "guilt" (instead of honour) killings.
>>
File: 1397093306793.jpg (189KB, 845x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397093306793.jpg
189KB, 845x816px
>>
File: 1448113861115.png (524KB, 439x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448113861115.png
524KB, 439x546px
>>654726980
Fucking hell, I'd love to be part of The Patriarchy.
>>
still waiting on someone naming a third gender.
>>
>>654734679
Back in my day, we called 'stem jobs' (manufacturing, engineering, machine operating, using hand tools) a real job. And with a few exceptions, most women I learned with and was trained with with avoided the field and went into retail or food because SURPRISE SURPRISE it's a lot of work to advance science and technology
>>
>>654735254
Mayonnaise
>>
>>654733462
>i don't need feminism because i carry a Glock .40

fucking yes
>>
>>654735327
*Attack helicopter
>>
>>654734536
Have you ever been to Sweden?
It is one of the least populated modern countries if we disregard like Greenland and such places as modern (due to the fact that Greenland is technically Denmark).
There are beautiful places, and I've been around a lot in Sweden. There are almost no mosques, (I've seen a lot of anarchists because I am in the leftists movement) and there are not a lot of immigrants really.
I kinda agree with the self hating white guilt liberals thing, but they are a large minority.
>>
>>654726457

lost
>>
>>654734677

This would be all well and good if it was intentionally a study between men and women and was done under research conditions, which it wasn't

And I don't know what you consider to be a good sample size, and whilst 5 is quite a low number, in terms of experimental sample sizes versus, say, opinion polling for example, they can be much much lower and still be considered valid

The Milgram experiment, for example, only had a sample size of 40, each individual experiment only having 1 non-involved person in it. Which is to say that each individual *experiment* had a sample size of 1 and the overall *study* had a sample size of 40 - Yet the study is widely considered valid and those that deny it's validity rarely state sample size as the reason.

The sample size here is absolutely fine, and is cause for repeating the experiment to see if the results are consistent. We cannot draw conclusions from the single experiment but we can form a hypothesis that needs further testing
>>
>>654735387
dude, I live here.
>>
>>654734679
No Anon the tech industry is full of jerks and sexists and a boys club
We NEED women in STEM
We just NEEEEED it.
http://lifehacker.com/we-arent-imagining-it-the-tech-industry-needs-more-wom-1743737246
>>
>>654735526
Where do you live exactly?
>>
>>654735327
>>654735384

in what way do these gender pass it's genes?
>>
>>654734082
Well more than likely that small planet to the right pulled her in with her gravitational pull. Her surface is mostly fluids and semi solids so the poor girl mostly drowned.
>>
>>654735387
>Anarchists

Confirmed for retarded teenagers

You mean dumb youths in hoodies throwing stones?
>>
File: k19e09k.jpg (105KB, 700x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k19e09k.jpg
105KB, 700x707px
>>654735387
>Rape has gone up 1400%
>Not a lot of immigrants

Pretty sure you already got enough immigrants, pal.
>>
>>654735655
Göteborg
>>
>>654735664
Hellfire missiles.
250lbs of genetic superiority, madafaqa!
>>
>>654734378
i don't get it but this is so fucking funny for some reason
>>
>>654734275
How does it feel to see your country going to shit because of your own sjw actions?
>>
File: 1390761444114.jpg (201KB, 1119x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390761444114.jpg
201KB, 1119x589px
>>654735752
>>
>>654735872
Me neither, but it makes me chuckle when I look at it.
>>
File: 1448702058893.jpg (48KB, 680x754px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448702058893.jpg
48KB, 680x754px
>>654728058
>LOL
newfag and bait
2/10 for makeing me atatch image
>>
>>654735643
I think the retail industry vastly underrepresents males and demeans and belittles them in a way that makes my heart piss its pants.

WE NEED MORE MEN IN RETAIL
>>
>>654735476
>>
>>654735965
Goddamn that guy pisses me off.
>>
>>654731281

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>654735965
Implying Swedes don't have history and culture.
Bitch please.
>>
>>
>>654725385
Not that anyone should; they are just pretentious and pretend they do
>>
>>654736255
Yeah I find it deplorable that a restaurant would rather hire an attractive female as hostess and waitress over a burly unattractive bloke like my self.
WE NEED MORE MEN IN FOOD INDUSTRY
>>
>>654731571

I know too many latin mothers who did this exact same shit, and not only that, I see the daughters with their children repeating the cycle

It's really sad to see. I'm glad that my parents had the sense to keep my sisters from acting like total fucking sluts
>>
>>654735752
I actually did the maths on that one time or another. And it isn't just a possible causation of the increase in rape being due to Islamic culture or immigration.
There are some other possibilities though, like the laws stating that being raped by ones husband over a year can count for like 300 rapes. You need to look up causes rather than correlations here, is it even coherent to think that that much rape is due to Muslims? Why would it be only in Sweden that happens? It is a nonsensical belief.
>>654735729
Anarchism is a leftist ideology, not an ideology of "chaos". Look up Noam Chomsky's explanation of it, and then some other's.
It is a distrust of authority, not random vandalism.
Before discrediting anarchism, actually know what anarchism means (in this case left wing libertarianism).
>>654735773
Göteborg isn't that bad. I've gone to places with a lot of immigrants (a lot of them Christians/atheists/irreligious) and some of them were Muslims (cultural/practising). What do you think the problem is?
At most there are like 500 000 Muslims in Sweden. There are more Finnish people in Sweden, still.
I don't really see the problem though. When my dad (a Finn) tried to get his first house, the community there tried to make him leave because of him being Finnish. Some 10 years later they stopped caring. Racism is a hindrance to integration.
>>
>>654734275
why is sweden going to shit? I can understand my country going to shit in all things related to minorities because of our history, hint: germany, (that doesnt make it better or an excuse though), but why sweden?
>>
>>654732790
lol'd hard
>>
>>654731792
Not experiencing puberty ? Wow, enjoy your health problems
>>
>>654736722
Because they try too hard not to step on mudslimes' toes.
>>
>>654726893
Your right , feminism used to be good. Now it's just whiny lesbians who get mad if you mistake someone as a white female and not an asexual walrus.
>>
>>654736678
and finnish ppl want to rape a singel mom and kill her son because she is alone with no man i sweden? dont think so
>>
>>654736854
They don't prevent puberty indefinitely, just postpone it long enough for the kid to determine whether (s)he wants to go through male puberty or female puberty using estrogen therapy
>>
>>654736088
>>654735872
>>654734378
The mangaka draws a daily serial called Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>654736722
How is it going to shit?
What is going to shit with it?
The biggest problem right now is that SD is making a fuzz about no one wanting to work together with them. Which is how democracy works, I voted left because I don't want SD in, and I don't want my representatives to collaborate with them.
This has lead to a lot of problematic cross party compromises etc. Personally I think that Socialdemokraterna are already quite right wing, so I didn't like that.
The biggest problem with Sweden is that it has a halting minority government which cannot really do shit.
>>
>>654737032
*you're
>>
>>654736678
håll käften jävla vänsterpack
>>
you know, i come into these threads expecting to be pissed off any more, and when i do get pissed off, it surprises me that i get pissed off.

my wife got brutally raped by 3 of her classmates (ive seen the case pics, im not lying when i say brutally) went to the cops and they did nothing. Instead, she started dating leader of that little click, got into the whole drug scene and got to the point with him where they were doing 3-4 day benders. then she drugged him, preforemed a vasectomy (she is in nursing and was just about to preform her nclex when this started to go down), let him heal up while keeping him stoned out of his mind and left him after he sobered up. he currently cant figue out why he and his new wife cant get pregnant.

meanwhile she has been clean for 4 years without a slipup and is kinky as fuck.
>>
>>654736722
swedish people love to suck sand monkey dick
>>
>>654727466
You're beyond moot , you're supercuck
>>
>>654737126
Doesn't change the fact it's not healthy at all.
>>
>>654736855
I get that but why? us germans had ww2 (ww1 wasnt anything to be ashamed of), the americans had their whole slavery thing and many european nations had large colonies. but where does sweden fit into that? the slavs dont have any historic guilt in that regard either and they seem to lack the retarded western "white guilt".
>>
>>654733462
I like this,
>>
>>654737369
You asserting that it's unhealthy doesn't mean it's actually unhealthy
>>
>>654737126
Oh well in that case I hope they die even quicker and more horribly
>>
>>654737259

There are so many problems with this story calling it bait would be generous. I mean it's just stupid from word 1.
>>
>>654737178
Sveriges statsminister är svetsare, va fan trodde du skulle hände när han ska leda ett land?
>>
>>654735387
Go jack of to Chomsky and Dream about pre-franco spain
>>
File: 1448571719156.jpg (44KB, 579x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448571719156.jpg
44KB, 579x576px
>>654737353
Lol OK faggots. Call me bait and shit but I'm serious. You're all just immature, with under deveoped intellectual capabiltys.. And idk what a moot is but being cucked is no big deal to a man without insecurity. feminist aren't bad, they really aren't. Every club has the whackos and that's all u guys chose to see.
>>
>>654737591
It is absolutely unhealthy. you're replacing, adding, changing the hormones of a growing child.

Remember in brave new world when they apply alcohol to the solution in which the human embryos are kept to inhibit growth and make the resulting adult a lot more docile, stupid, and accepting of repressive authority?

No different from that
>>
>>654731281
TOP KEK.
I fell like the usa is retarded. In my country you cant take womens studies, and if u take some course thats not really needed and dont find a job you just starve.
>>
>>654737591

But until there's wide ranging, valid, medically accepted evidence that it's fine and dandy to fuck with a human being's natural development "Just in case they're part of an extreme minority" it is absolute MADNESS to suggest it's use.

> What is thalidomide?
>>
>>654737259
#rekt
>>654737551
Fuck if I know. They just decided they wanted to be the best at something so they became the best at being cucks.
>>
>>654737870
OK newfag time to go back to tumblr. You're obviously a massive cuck if you think its great when your wife fucks someone else. Also modern feminism is about hate for straight white males , and all about love for "transgender squirrel fat lesbians".
>>
>>654737178
"how is it going to shit?
"well how about the fact that the masses of refugees will likely cause the social systems to collapse sooner or later or atleast be a strain on the economy for years to come. its not different here either, those people dont speak the language it will take many years to get atleast the majority of them to work. and much much longer till they contribute a net positive in terms of tax income for the country.
>>
>>654737865
Is that all you've got? Just shows that anti-feminists are largely uneducated idiots. It's funny though, how Sverigedemokraterna is the least educated party, and has support by the least educated in the Swedish society.
>>654737623
Jag gillar inte Löfven, jag gillar inte Socialdemokraterna. Alla till höger om S (och inklusive S) är idiotpartier, enligt mig.
>>654737067
Well, show me crime statistics like this:
Number of crimes committed by immigrants per year.
If you got those figures it would actually prove whether or not more crimes are committed by Muslims, than Finns.
But those statistics doesn't exists, because of the changed laws and sentiment, because of bad statistics and that people haven't cared to compare it.
If you look at criminal statistics regarding all crimes to immigration, the immigration problem isn't bad.
>>654737250
Bra argument älskling.
>>
>>654738065
Wait I take that back, in brave new world it was done under scientific conditions, not by some special snowflakes who think that 'men are pigs'
>>
>>654737591
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jbmr.5650101009/abstract

Here genius
>>
File: 1448485134757.jpg (150KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448485134757.jpg
150KB, 640x960px
>>
>>654738227
Vad tycker du om nuvarande Ryssland och deras operationer i Syrien?
>>
>>654731281
My sides
What did he expected?
>>
>>654738223
Show me actual statistics of it, if anything it will start to fix our skewed workforce and in some 20 years increase our pensions and so on.
Look up actual facts about it.
Swedish is a forced subject in school and one must pass it to continue going in school, just saying.
Also, it is 'at least'.
And no, you cannot simply look at net tax, you'll have to look into work force rather than taxes here. How much good do they do for the country, overall?
>>
>>654738277
TL:DR
We conclude that boys with constitutional delay of puberty have reduced BMC (bone mineral constitution) and BMD (bone mineral density).
>>
>>654738457
It's so fucking badass and perfect.
Putin gives zero fucks.
>>
>>654727260
hmm.
so, just to be clear, are you making an objective observation, saying that being a girl means being unable to strive for self-imprivement, or that movie makers are bad because {something}?
>>
File: 1448666164370.png (41KB, 455x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448666164370.png
41KB, 455x410px
>>654738181
Why are you so mad new bro? U don't like the thought of being cucked? Small weewee? LOL go back to le 9gag
>>
>>654728925
So are blacks what's your point lmao
>>
>>654738528
<3
>>
>>654727260
You know, that's true. It's part of the reasons why I had so much trouble with being a girl at first. I wanted to go my way
>>
>>654738585
>obvious newfag
>obviously uses 9gag himself
Are you even trying you cuck?
>>
>>654736486
Im not gay or anything, but that is a mighty fine cock
>>
>>654738457
De flesta arabiska nationer som det har gått piss för, och även i historien (se till exempel tidiga medeltiden efter Romarrikets fall) på grund av att en stat/kontrollerande makt går förlorad.
För att förstå min position så kommer jag först säga min analys av situationen:
ISIS är rebeller som är indirekt sponsrade av USA. De får pengar igenom olja och rekryteringar. De är helt enkelt krigsherrar som lever på krig, deras fundamentalism (även om den är dålig) är en accidens.
När det blir ett maktvakuum så tillåts rebeller, som ISIS, och fundamentalistiska grupper kraft att ta över.
Det bästa sättet vore för Ryssland att hota skiten ur Turkiet att sluta köpa olja, och försöka få andra länder att sponsra dem.
När pengarna tar slut kommer ISIS att lösas upp. Det finns inga pengar, bara resurser, i IS.
Så nej, jag antar att det bara kommer att göra allting värre, men jag antar att Turkiet inte bryr sig ett skit.
>>
>>654733971
I want some beautifully good looking rich dude to walk up to this whale, flirt with her, get her to like him, see the tattoo and then apologise and leave.
>>
>>654731638
Okay so the mom sounds kinda wierd but who gives a shit if a boy wants to wear adress, its not going to warp his sense of self just wearing a dress and liking a female character
>>
>>654737619
im actually serious. i've looked into what it takes to do a vasectomy. turns out in most states, a qualified doctor is not necessary for the level of knowledge required, and someone who is careful can leave incisions under a quarter inch across. i know for a fact she is a skilled suturist, i have had her do a few on me before. all she did was keep the fucker doped up enough to basically keep him catatonic for a couple days while the incisions healed.

she considered it the best way to fuck him over after being put in a dangerous situation. the reason she got raped was because she had friendzoned him, and it wasnt like she went to him the day after it had happened and asked him out, it was like a year or two later.
>>
>>654738894
you should jerk him off over Anita's pics
>>
>>654738936
Jag hade massor av misstag där, förlåt, jag skrev i brådska och utan att rätta!
>>
>>654738527
>>654738277

Uh... the only thing that you've proven is that you have no idea what constitutional growth delay is.
>>
File: 1448738019421.jpg (11KB, 395x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448738019421.jpg
11KB, 395x395px
>>654738837
Good job backing up ur insults new faggot
Hah, jk ur just mad.
>>
>>654738993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkxDZ0Q_xys&feature=youtu.be&t=72
>>
>>654728938
Girls play the handball
>>
>>654739174
Go fap to tiny Asian dick on your "epic le faggot le big le nigg le 9 le gag.
>>
>>654738951
Fucking #rekt
>>
>>654733210
stfu and go wear your dress faggot
>>
>>654739174
>>654739491


Seconded
>>
>>654731318
The one who plans to marry and divorce wouldn't be a problem in my country.
>>
>>654739026

If you're under the impression that my main problem with your imaginary story is "Vasectomies are hard to do so this can't be true" you really need to re-examine how believable you think your stories are.
>>
>>654729706
Not all, but most unfortunately. As a femanon, I hate femininsts and think they are an embarrassment to level headed females. They make women seem like a different species, like cool shit us unacceptable. When I'm at work, I'm fixing appliances and I'm in college for microbiology, yes my degree is better than your degree in 18th century lit or femininst studies so stop acting so entitled.
>>
>>654739582
I don't own a dress.
Nor do I feel the slightest desire to wear one.
Why are you so afraid of what other people may or may not like?
>>
>>654735174
i wouldnt be so sure about the 5th point
>>
>>654733462
ENCORE! ENCORE!
>>
>>654733462
Ahh but you forget that all the people in that picture dont real because internalized misogyknees
>>
File: 1436458218851.jpg (21KB, 235x232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436458218851.jpg
21KB, 235x232px
>>654728925
don't let some women hear you say that shit.

I deserve a medal for participating in the men's game.
Even though we're both equal and being a woman gives me no disadvantages.

I love my shiny medal that I earned by competing at a sport im already 100% equipped to deal with, even though I'm not and deserve a medal for it, but don't you dare partonize me by telling me how outstanding I am to be playing amongst equals you sexist pig, but I still want the medal, and the praise that puts me above average, even though I'm equal, but don't you dare tell me I'm not, even though I'm telling you I'm not.

you know....logic
>>
>>654737259
I don't believe you.
>>
>>654739659
Is that a femanon immediately responding to the rules?
>>
>>654739170
http://www.readcube.com/articles/10.1002%2Fjbmr.5650101009?r3_referer=wol&tracking_action=preview_click&show_checkout=1&purchase_referrer=onlinelibrary.wiley.com&purchase_site_license=LICENSE_DENIED_NO_CUSTOMER
Read. The. Fucking. Publication. Faggot.
Protip : First sentence of introduction
>>
File: satan.jpg (201KB, 894x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
satan.jpg
201KB, 894x421px
>>654731827
>>
>>654730986
you fucking ignorant she/he is a turtlekin
>>
>>654727931
most intersectional feminists are anti-circumcision
>>
>>654725514
i hate her so much
>>
>>654739924
Yes, of course. I'm an oldfag, I know the rules.
>>
>>654739659
You, Madame, are AWSOME.
>>
>>654739924
It would appear like it.
I don't know what the fuck to do with this, either.
>>
>>654737870
hmmm.
so, let's get this straight. you acknowledge that feminists have some whackos that are just crazy. luckily for you, your wife is a feminist fighting a good fight (which is, equality between genders).
you wouldn't mind if after coming back from work she gave you a nigger-semen flavor 'welcome back, honey' kiss.
man, i don't know what kind of doctor helps with overcoming brainwash, but you should totally visit him. maybe when your wife is rimming that nigger so she doesn't divorce you for stepping out of the line.
*whew* feels kind of good to tell ppl off. thanks for that bait, i'd feel sorry to tell that to someone who actually thinks like that.
>>
>>654740128
Awh, you just ruined it.
>oldfag
Off yourself.
>>
File: stoyalogic.jpg (56KB, 498x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stoyalogic.jpg
56KB, 498x420px
>>654724850
>wants a bad boy who dominates in bed
>accuses him of rape
>profit?
>>
>>654734082
Holy shit i've seen that photo many times but never noticed that
>>
>>654733462
what was that video of that autist faggot youtuber dissing anti-feminism girls?
>>
>>654740249
Is 2007 not old? Jesus.
>>
>>654732855

>Samus (sans Prime)

I sincerely don't understand the meaning behind this.
>>
File: 1436454140243.jpg (100KB, 500x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436454140243.jpg
100KB, 500x382px
>>654731501
poor marketing strategy.
>men, unlike women, do not require baked goods to proceed through life.
Checkmate feminists.
>>
>>654740335
Calling for oldfaggotry is newfaggotry, and you know this.
I'm too tired.
>>
>>654737870
>with under deveoped intellectual capabiltys..
Capabilities*
Holy fucking shit, do you even spellcheck?
>>
File: 1358844250709.jpg (43KB, 640x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358844250709.jpg
43KB, 640x428px
>>654733212
Anyone got the original?
>>
>>654737259
>>654737619
yeah, it's dumb as fuck, even if it's legit.
also, was she in college, or was she a nurse?
pretty sure you can't do both.
yeah, this story is dumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 750x1050px
>>
>>654733824
>urged to get fit so that they can be fuckable
im pretty sure everyone is.
>>
>>654733210
agreed
>>
>>654737259
I love how he makes is look like so casual
>gf got raped
> dated the rapist
> gave him a secret vasectomy
> hessterilenow.jpg
How was your day?
>>
File: 1402269411340.jpg (28KB, 475x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402269411340.jpg
28KB, 475x263px
>>654740128
this pleases me
>>
>>654726893
KEK

IT'S MOSTLY NEGATIVE YOU FUCKING AUTIST
>>
>>654740453

Jesus fucking christ dude who choked on a dick and made you king of 4chan? She obeyed the rules and you're now giving a lecture on proper 4chan language etiquette?

Consider leaving planet earth through your nearest exit bag.
>>
>>654731318
This is incredibly accurate, and I have to ask why women think that a "strong, independent woman" is one who splits her legs for every attractive guy but never "settles down?" What's the rationale there? Why is it good that they get nailed? Why does that make them any better than a guy who nails those same women?

Honestly, the modern "feminist" movement is just "I don't want to be single but no one wants to be with me, so I claim to be independent and strong though I'm the most dependent and weak of everyone here."
>>
>>654735174
Having sex after death is just a lie.
>>
>>654731559
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>654737619
Kek
>>
>>654731571
>Latinos, blacks, and Caribbeans in a nutshell
>>
>>654739645
Ultrakek
>>
>>654740808
Off yourself, you unbearable shitstain.
>>
File: 1446746217318.jpg (43KB, 700x609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446746217318.jpg
43KB, 700x609px
>>654741117
cute little breasts
>>
I'm a fat bisexual feminist from tumblr who comes on 4chan to read things like this.
>>
>>654734479

Watch this. I'm dead serious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP7_yY9m5GM
>>
>>654741117
I love your neck.
>>
>>654741359
Does it get you hot?
>>
>>654731719
don't know why but i spontanously lost to this
>>
>>654724850
Hard mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE76pFAhJmU
>>
>>654741288

> Off yourself
> Off yourself
> Off yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
>>
>>654740808
>>
>>654741436
no, just makes me laugh.
>>
>>654739188
this is quite rare. many transexuals are depressed and attempt suicide after the operation.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
http://waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2012/03/sex-change-51-attempt-suicide-have-deep-regret-or-will-not-adjust.html
>>
>>654730470
No, I didn't say anything close to that. go fuck yourself you illiterate piece of shit
>>
>>654741707
#rekt
>>654741691
I don't click youtube links.
Or other links.
>>654741795
That's because they're mentally imbalanced and not reaching the equilibrium they so stupidly think they will, once their bodies are altered.
It's really not that weird.
>>
>>654741795
Because they realize no matter how much surgery or mutilation they go through, they will never look like real women, they will never be real women.
>>
>>654726893
Durr wut is satire????
>>
>>654731318
i'll take the one with the drinking problem, we can enable each other
>>
>>654742156
Basically this.
>>
>>654741939
>That's because they're mentally imbalanced
im driving the same point here. i think crossdressing is fine, i dont honestly give a fuck. still the majority of people who think that being a trans is just "cause he was born a girl in a mans body" etc is a naive way to think about things. the reality is that these people suffer from an identity disorder.
>>654741795 <- me
>>
>>654728438
>beef goblin
lost

also, dis anon got a perfect point
>>
File: Response.png (414KB, 639x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Response.png
414KB, 639x950px
>>654731715
>>
>>654741795
Most of them start late in life.
The US medical system make them wait years and years until they even get hormone treatment and reassignment. So you end with Bruce Jenners running around playing pretend when they look like a god awful mess.
Shit sinks in that they will never reach that ideal image in their minds so they kill themselves.
>>
>>654741707
moar pics of hairy arm pits
>>
>>654739659
inb4 this is a man
>>
>>654726980
>>654735182

I was in a WoW guild called <Patriarchy> and my schtick was to challenge any bon afide female WoW player to 1v1 me in Gurubashi Arena.

Needless to say, after probably hundreds of hours of spamming in trade, I never once got a fight (even with a risk free reward of 1500g if I could be bested).
>>
>>654741707

Always happy to receive tits

>>654741939

#rekt how little one?

Also, you don't click youtube links? Laughinggirls.exe

Here i'll transcribe it for you, so you don't have to step outside your comfort zone. I assume "Reading" is one thing your mother permits you to do?

> That post was truly awful, it is painfully obvious that you do not belong here but that is okay; there is a positive solution. Rather than trying to fit in you should strongly consider going to another site more suitable for posters like you, such as reddit, tumblr or maybe even gaia! You have plenty of options. You will be happy and we will be happy, best of luck but don't come back. Bye!
>>
>>654738511
its not about them not learning the language in the long term or about their children. its about the short term of getting a huge amount of people into the worforce. http://wirtschaftsblatt.at/home/nachrichten/international/4861663/Fluchtlinge_Finanzielle-Unabhaengigkeit-vom-Staat-dauert sorry my sources are german. but sweden is facing the same problem if not more severe. and yes it is about net tax contribution. because thats whats important considering the viability of the social systems, money in money out. the huge amount of refugees even threathens the new minimum wage in my country. the huge strain in the short term is undeniable and it is questionable if the current system can handle it. the long term is a completly different question there are some chances there but also many risks.
>>
>>654742427
My MS paint skills are truly something to gaze in awe of.
>>
>>654742405
it works out for some of them.
Who the fuck am I to tell an adult how to live their life and whether or not to get sliced to oblivion.
>>
>>654731638
For real, there's nothing wrong with this - he's just a fuckin' little kid, let him be a fuckin' little kid and do stupid shit for a few years.
He'll have a bad enough time when he's older and expected to fit into certain modes, it's nice to see him all happy and playing.
>>
File: 1444389117477.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444389117477.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>654742454
Ayy lmao
>>
>>654742156
The ones who have the genetics for the hormones to kick in and make them look feminine have no issue. Most people will mistake them as women, they will have suitors wanting to fuck or even marry them. Ugly fuckers like Caitlyn Jenner are forever alone and not fooling anyone. So their already fucked up minds get worse with the depression of knowing nothing will make them look like women.
>>
>>654742427
Last time I spoke to a feminazi on facebook she told me to "shave those ugly pubes off my face".
I asked her why, and she responded "because you're unattractive":
I asked her if she was implying she'd suck my cock in response to me shaving, or if her hollow statement was just an attempt to assault my sexuality by denoting me as undesirable in her beauty standards, if I was to have a beard.
She never responded.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 86



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.