[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normal fags of /b/.... Whats it like to have a pretty gf? I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 45

File: pants 2.jpg (92KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pants 2.jpg
92KB, 1080x1080px
Normal fags of /b/....

Whats it like to have a pretty gf?

I am a below average fag who can only aspire to uglies and fatties.

How does having a girl you're not ashamed of being seen with feel?

How does it feel to look onto a face you're not repulsed by?

How does holding her hand, feel?
>>
>How does having a girl you're not ashamed of being seen with feel?

Right in the feels.

Damnit, R. Why are you gaining weight... I can see you could be so pretty sometimes...
>>
>>650781606
feels like ancient biological signals telling you that she's a worthy mate capable of mothering your offspring
>>
>Had 9/10 gf with large breasts (between a C and a D cup)

>Knocked her up like alpha male

>Post breast feeding boobs have shrunk to a B cup

>wat

I feel cheated
>>
>>650781606
body is just a part of it.
and you get bored easily. if she doesn't share the same interests, it probably won't work out.

right now, i'm dating an 8.5/10 girl. but i sometimes catch myself thinking about another girl, not as pretty, but who i spent hours talking to.

life really is a joke. a year ago i just wanted to love somebody again, now i'm getting picky.
>>
>>650781606
I've had really hot gfs before, and the problem is that they typically don't have much soul or personality and so all you're left to enjoy is their looks, and then you start noticing all the flaws here and there.

It's a fairly soul-killing experience having a hot gf. A reasonably cute gf with some insecurities and neuroses is what you're really wanting, OP.
>>
>>650781606
honestly its weird for me because i look 14 (i am 19) and im pretty ugly and full of acne. She is hot as fuck and its awkward going to parties with her. guys keep hitting on her and ask me if i am her brother. Sex is obviously great but the awkwardness of everyone knowing she is out of your league kind of sucks. if you are wondering how i got her, personality and more importantly, being funny.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (42KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
42KB, 550x550px
>>650783250
>A reasonably cute gf with some insecurities and neuroses

OP here.

I cant even aspire to one.

All my gfs have been either ugly as fuck, or fat as fuck.

Last one i had was 200 lbs and 5 feet 4 inches tall.

But what can I do when the pretty ones wont even give me the time of day.?

>MFW
>>
>>650783250
im the guy who posted below you, with a hot gf who is out of my league. Not all hot girls have no personality, this one is simply amazing and is my best friends. can spend full nights just laughing together and talking about random shit
>>
>>650783711

post a picture of her.

proof nigger.
>>
>>650783951
ok give me a sec.
>>
Anon its the same as anything you lust for once you have it you slowly lose the admiration you had for it
where its fast or over decades its human nature to want something else/more
>>
>>650781606
How does having a girl you're not ashamed of being seen with feel?
idk, i don't really think about people like that

How does it feel to look onto a face you're not repulsed by?
>wtf? like, seriously what's wrong with you

How does holding her hand, feel?
i don't really hold her hand, she's not really huge on that and neither am i
>>
File: pic.png (696KB, 520x532px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
696KB, 520x532px
>>650783951
here ya go. not the best pic i could find but meh, it will do. Half african, half canadian. (black ass + black lips + white skin = fucking sexy)
>>
File: pepe hoodie.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hoodie.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
>>650784036

i know you're right, but it still feels like shit seeing all these pretty girls around and knowing you could never achieve something like that based on the luck of your genes alone.

cant even get one through wealth, as I am strictly middle class.

>feels
>>
>>650783482
Look dude don't downgrade your self.
Self progress everyday (read, eat right, exercise ect)
be patient and you'll get a girl you want to show off.
P.S there are some shit parts to the hot GF thing:
She'll get hit on every time she goes to the bar.
The dynamic changes and she has a little more say in the r/ship and if you're not use to the hotties you'll bust a nut in 5secs every time.
>>
>>650784271
>>650784208
>>650783482

you all put way too much emphasis on something that isn't even really important in the long run
>>
>>650784179

nigger thats not hot.

maybe a 7/10 most.

look at OP's pic for an example of true hotness.

your love for that girl blinds you.
>>
>>650784356

Not that guy

But fuck off with your shit. Shes 8/10 easy and easily "Pretty girlfriend" material, you fuckin bitter downer.
>>
>>650784179
Really hard to judge from that pic.
>>
>>650784509
no not really, she's pretty avg
>>
>>650784356
ugh you are probably right. but still, you dont get to see her amazing body. like when i say amazing i mean it... plus im a 4/10, shes out of my league, and yes, my love does blind me
>>
>>650781606
if you dated a girl like this you would hate it, trust me.

they are so self obssessed its disgusting.

at first, like any male, you worship her, think shes the greatest. the more time you spend with her you start to realise she worships herself more than you do, she doesnt even appreciate or need your affection, because she has so much from other men.

eventually you realise shes just a materialistic pleb and you lose interest and go back to video games.

find a nice girl who appreciates you, makes life 100x better.
>>
>>650781606
>feelsgoodman
>awesome since i can still kiss her after blowing ma load onto her
>warm and see answer 1
>>
>>650782115
>large breasts
>between c and d
wut
>>
>>650781606
I was dating 2 girls at the same time. One was excellent arm candy, but dumb as a rock, and halfway crazy. I ended up going with the less good looking one, but she's down to earth, loving, a very positive person, very comfortable to be around, etc.
Married to her now. I agonized over my choice for a long time, but I'm glad I chose to not be a vain motherfucker.
>>
>>650781606
-sigh- "Pretty" etc... just words. Recently my GF of 3 years split with me to take a break, and it sucks.

I guess anyone else would say she is a 7/10, but for me it's 20/10. It feels good man, to be able to do stupid cheesy crap day in and day out. Just don't fuck up.
>>
>>650782115
Know that feel /b/ro, mother nature fucked me over too.
>>
Was dating a 9/10 for looks, she was boring as fuck. Left her for a freaky, green haired, tattoo'd and pierced faced chick who without all her slap on is probably a 5/10 but I prefer her. Also, I dont get ashamed of walking down the street with anyone because i'm an adult. Happily sit down and chat to homeless people and walk the street with crazies because they interest me.
>>
>>650784882
this happens to most if not all breasts after breast feeding.
>>
>>650784629
>at first, like any male,
speak for yourself
some of us aren't still growing, some of us have learned better
>>
>>650783482
Want a hot gf?
>go to the gym
You dont have to engage ripped mode or even beast mode, but being stronger and a little less fat is always helpful.
>Be more confident
Going to the gym will help this, but you acting and talking with confidence will help more. Assholes get girls because they are confident. If you dont like yourself, why should she?
>Dress nice.
Maybe this is like trying to polish a turd, but its worth a shot. Dress to impress, crack open GQ magazine and copy a style.
>have a steady job
It doesnt have to be CEO of a fortune 500 company, but have a decent job: bar tender, server, IT, construction, pro-dog walker. Doesnt matter so long as you have a job.
>Clean your car
Again, you dont need an Aston Martin or BMW, but the inside needs to be clean. So no food wrappers, or crud on the seats or floor. Try to make theoutside look good too, a dent here and there is fine, mismatched doors is not.
>Clean your living space
You dont need a sterile lifeless home, but be somewhat neat. Girls expect guys to be a little messy (NOT filthy). No rotten food sitting around.

I went from being a 5/10 to a 9/10 from these very tips.
>>
>>650781606
It's Pretty good.
>>
>>650784629
THIS

>>650784208
OP stop caring that you are a beta looking fag im a 6/10 maybe a 7 when I was in my prime but its not about money or looks its your personality, you can strike a good 7 or even 8 if you try hard enough to be funny interesting and caring and never settle for less if they dont accept you for how you are she isnt worth it. Those 9 and 10s just care about them selves they dont care about you and they flirt and shit behind your back (yes not all do that but you gotta admit most do) trust me you will regret it when you have a 9 or 10 and you end up having your heart broken and your wallet emptied.
>>
>>650785355
you seem to have posted in the wrong thread
>>
the thing that helped me was going to the gym and paying more attention on my style, hair and clothes especialy , i was getting the average ugly girls but now i easily could have any 8-9/10 girl anytime
>>
>>650785355
>Them pokémon tattoo's.
>Damaged.
>>
>>650785281
I am going to say... Kinda accurate.
100% have a decent paying job, clean the car and living space.

Dress well, and even after you manage to get her, even after a year, or ten. Stay well dressed for her. Don't you like her looking good? Well the same could be said the other way around.
FUCKING GROOM (means shower, shave/trim, nice clothes, deodorant and un-cheap cologne)

I won't say go to the gym, but yeah... work out. Confidence is nice, but be careful not to be too confident. If you want to keep a girl, don't trigger her ass-hole sensor.
>>
>>650784994
Hello Sam.
>>
>>650785506
Let's see you do better faggot. I like them. She's gorgeous and into nerdy shit. I'm not into pokemon but I'm on here so obviously I like weird shit too
>>
>>650785680

My name is Luke, not Sam but i'm glad to know you know someone who enjoys that stuff too.
>>
>>650781606
Feels fucking great faggot.

Smoking hot GF of seven years, at least 9/10 been with her over seven years. It feels fucking great because she openly flirts with people just to fucking disappoint them.

We also genuinely love each other, she's beautiful and her hands feel good. Expecially when they're around my cock.

Sorry yur life sucks.
>>
Honestly it's got it's highs and lows. On one hand she's hot. On the other she's crazy. Would rather go out and party every night than spend it at home with you. Finding any opportunity to cheat on you. Sucking your wallet dry for white girl shit. And will complain about the stupidest shit because she doesn't have real problems because hot girls dont usually have real problems besides hoping you dont find out she's banging your best friend.
>>
File: oopslol.jpg (329KB, 1304x1500px) Image search: [Google]
oopslol.jpg
329KB, 1304x1500px
>>650785355
hey! you dropped this.
>>
"The question isn't whether she's perfect, nobody is, the question is whether she's perfect for you."
>>
>>650786000
Trips do not lie.
Oh, but I also heavily agree with this.
>>
The grass is always greener anon. When you date someone their flaws become more apparent.
>>
>>650786000
Checked Confirmed Trips of Truth !
>>
>>650786000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltNhwj-F7c8
>>
>>650784509
lmao shes like a 5.8
>>
>>650783250
Nigger, my gf has insecurities and neuroses and I can tell you that shit is killing our relationship.
It's okay to some extent, but when you have to deal with that same shit every day, you just want to get the hell out of there. While I'm typing this, she's typing another whiny message. Rage builds up in me every time we have that talk about her insecurities. I even called her autistic once.
>>
File: basementdweller.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
basementdweller.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
Ive only had and fucked ugly fat chicks, so....I wouldnt know.
>>
>>650786783
wouldnt say that if you saw her body. not bothering to prove it to you though. enjoy your ugly gf
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-16-13-37-50.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-16-13-37-50.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Feels like all is where it should be
>>
>>650787144
don't listen to these retards. Its /b/, they have no idea what women look like. your girlfriends fine.
>>
>>650784179
that's what you call hot ? I assumed it was a guy before reading your post, not very convincing trap. who the fuck say's half african and half canadian anyways, Africa's a whole continent with white people, arabs, and black people on it, and Canada is... well it's Canada
>>
>>650784509
average as fuck
>>
It maybe stupid but I just love to be with pretty girls just because I am a 22yo and a 7.5/10 and go out with at least 9+ girls im just not interested in others. I love to see other guys with their ugly girls look at my and wonder damn does he have such a big dick or is just rich af. Little do they know both is true so yeah it kinda boosts my mode thats why I always take them on long walks through the city.
>>
>>650787328
haha believe me man I know. Was just trying to answer the OP though (and if my girlfriend is deemed ugly my opinion goes out the window). To summarize, if she is out of your league, its great when you are together alone, sucks when every single fucking guy makes snide remarks like: nigga you must be her brotha or, DAYUUMM GIRL WANNA SEE A REAL MAN?
>>
>>650781606
i'm a 6-5/10 with a 9,5/10, i can say that is one of the whorst thigngs i've ever had,
i'm preatty agressive and that's how i keep her, with aparently good self esteem,
she does not know, but at the moment that she want to change me for a CK model she can....

now i'm visiting an psychiatry because i'm depressive and thinking in suicide
and one of the things is her with this sentiment of disposeble that i get every time she says that she is talking or playing (league of legends) with a male friend.

(i have her fb accont she'd never cheat me but is not cheating that hurts
is the feeling that i'm just disposable)
(sorry bad inglish, not my nature language)
>>
Met this fat bitch named Ashley from Oklahoma. Flew her to FL twice. Bitch was so fat I broke up with her. Just could not stand it anymore. Her attitude and personality were fucking ugly as sin too. Probably went back to her beta ex bf by now. I feel ya OP I rather be single then ever fuck a fatty again.
>>
>>650786000
thanks Hallmark
>>
>>650787482
hahah should i have said half guinean and half french canadian??
>>
>>650784509

Her nose looks like a slab of Dortios that been duct taped together. Gtfo you horse breeding faggot
>>
>>650781606
Dated legit qt3.15 for 2 years. Catwalk and promo model. On the good days, there's nothing better. You feel 2 inches taller walking next to them.

The bad days though man... Her insecurities became too much for me to deal with and I broke up with her then stopped talking to her. The hottest ones have the biggest issues is all I can say to you. Because appearance is what gets them through life they need constant validation on it or they go batshit.

I've been single for 2 years now and fucked some decent looking birds but nothing on her level. If I had my time again I would have sucked it up and stayed with her for dat ass.

>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Who the fuck cares about how society considers a girl?

>had a gf
>very pretty, easily 8/10
>psychotic, passive-agressive outbursts every day
>mfw

Having a pretty girlfriend doesn't feel good or bad. Having a moronic, whiny bitch feels bad. Having a down to Earth, cute girl feels awesome.
>>
>>650787738
yes
>>
>>650787650
just one thing that i forgot to explain, i do not beat her or anything like that, but i know when to complement and when not complement,
i know to put limits to my gf not full take control of me like a puppet that almost every ugly guy with a cute gf is.
>>
File: B3quNTrLAa8.jpg (212KB, 1278x712px) Image search: [Google]
B3quNTrLAa8.jpg
212KB, 1278x712px
>>650781606
I used to have a cute and popular gf while I myself was and am a socially awkward loser with no intelligence and money.
>>
>>650781606

hi op, hot gf's are not recommended, faggot perverts are always staring at your goods, there's always satellite cunts lingering around her asshole waiting to strike.

people in street and bars tell you they would kill you to get at your girlfriend and you get the feeling some are serious. she is guaranteed to fuck around on you with some piece filth flying around her eventually, unless you fritzl her and keep her locked down/ are super muslim.

would only recommend a young hot girl for a short romance on rotation with your overweight wife/gf.
>>
>>650785988
I am not trying to put the guy down... but I despise women with thick ankles like that.. hers are not that thick, but too much for me.

I guess im into more fragile/femininity. Thick ankles make a good looking woman look very stodgy... mediocre.
>>
about 90 % of all the hot bitches out there are not worth your time, OP. they are incredibly high maintenance, and require extra bullshit and crazy just to keep them from killing you.

seriously.

learn how to be a alphachad and smack a hoe. bitches love that shit. learn to eat pussy and have lots of money. these simple steps will win you that gorgeous pussy... however, be prepared to go to jail multiple times over nonsense, have all of your worldly belonging burned on the lawn, twice, and for them to sleep with the first random dick who's around her a bit more often than you.
>>
>>650788238
An example.
>>
i've never worked out in my life and i'm a bit fat but still every female coworker i had had a crush on me

some sexy 17yo babes were fun to mess around with but it gets boring quickly when you notice how dumb they are. For example when one girl played LoL with fucking cameralock, that relationship sure ended fast
>>
>>650781606
people constantly check her out
she always takes long in the bathroom to put on makeup
she never really eats anything
a couple of my guys/friends suddenly behave like cavemen when she's around and are trying to impress her/make others look bad
it's nice to be with her, don't know what you want to hear at this point. why would i be with her if i didn't like her around me?
she loves playing pokemon, so it's nice. she's smart and always keeps track of my schedule so i don't even try to remember anything because she does that kek
but i don't know. my ex was lovely as fuck, her face was a mess, but i didn't care. she broke up with me because she never believed i'd stay loyal to her, because apparently she's ugly.

no idea wtf is wrong with some people, but if you love someone even the weirdest face or body just feels right to look at.
>>
>>650788238
>>650788407
Meh, I like women with more robust builds, those weak legs/ankles n stuff are a turnoff.
>>
>>650788451
they're 17 you faggot
>>
>>650787700
Eh, I know it's sappy, but if you're interested in monogamy it's the right idea.

If you're not interested in monogamy, that's fine too, bang a whole bunch of hot chicks, but that comes with it's own complications.

When it comes right down to it we understand the science behind all of this. Oxytocin and vassopressin, our reptile brains sometimes override our mammalian brains and make us jealous and resentful and wishing we had something better. We all want something better.

If you're in a habit of constantly wanting something better, you'll never be satisfied. The most functional way is to be content with what you have. Sure, goals are good to have, but what kind of a goal is 'wanting to fuck a hot girl'? It's so base, it's how adolescents think.

Love is a product of the mammalian brain, love is only intrinsic to nature insofar as our ideas are. Early conceptions of love had very little to do with physical intimacy. The fact is in today's globalised world I believe Vonnegut's ideas regarding humanism are the best to hold on to. "The purpose of a human life, if there is one, is to love whoever is around to be loved". This means not desiring codependence, to be happy with yourself, to act with what Sartre called 'good faith'.

When you begin to act in such a way you see not only do you desire hot girls, but your partner desires hot guys. Or vice versa if you're a girl. So if you're okay with that, shit, you could probably help each other bang a buttload of hot people. Have orgies for all I care, just don't let it get in the way of what's truly important.

This planet is fucked, and the only chance we have of fixing it is through empathy and understanding.

TL;DR: "You gotta love the one you're with, and if you can't love the one you're with, go fuck yourself."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEHx4otmlkA
>>
File: image.gif (997KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
997KB, 500x373px
>>650781606
It's awesome!! The best part is taking this sweet qtπ and plowing her into oblivion. Taking her hard. holding her down and then blowing your load over her beautiful face makes you feel like a god. She doesn't complain as long as I make her cum too. Good times.
>>
>>650784696

C/D is pretty large on a slim girl m8
>>
>>650788451
they probably just wanted you to buy them alcohol and gave you attention because of that. you're fat ass just thinks any attention is a crush
>>
>>650788591
I wish I could laugh at you in person
>>
>>650788544
oh shit that might explain it

oh well, 99% of people/women are retarded anyway and not worth the time
>>
>>650788682
>I wish I could
Too bad you can't because you're a resentful dweeb who would shy away at the first sign of a self-confidence.
>>
>>650788535
Yeah I guess people have different tastes, if you have a fraction of attraction to masculinity its not like you are full blown gay or anything, its cool.

Each to their own.
>>
File: attachment-1.jpg (139KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-1.jpg
139KB, 588x800px
>>650781606
Age is not kind to women so don't worry OP. When you are reaching my age all women looks like troglodytes so it does matter if yours was ugly to begin with.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>650781606
>17, she was 15
>really loved her
>she liked how I spent money on her
>She was a 4/10 at best
>She let me fuck a total of 3 times
>We dated through when I left for college
>thought we were doing by the long distance thing
>Turns out she started seeing someone else just weeks after I left
>Took me a almost year to recover (I was a total beta)
> Ruined my freshman year.

>Made up for it sophomore year.
>got fit
>My summer job at the pool let me get a great tan
>Came back to college and found I could pull tail for the first time
>scored three chicks in first two months (bringing my total to 4)
>numerous other bjs, hjs and make out sessions
Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>meet 8/10 qtpi with a fantastic ass
>she doesn't like me at first (her roommate and her nickname me asshole)
>I win them over
>turns out they BOTH want me now
>didn't realize
>date and fuck 7/10 leggy blonde
>cool chick (maybe there's something here)
>she's really into me so I'm considering it
>friend of mine says 8/10 qtpi likes me
>he tells me since he wants her roommate and I'm a distraction
>all I need to hear
>I go to 7/10
>she's just showered still wet
>throws herself at me
>I reject her and break it off
>go to 8/10
>tell her I know and I feel the same
>make out session ensues
>take her virginity less than two months later
>have many experimental sexperiences with her
>marry her
>have three kids
>she keeps it tight, really tight
>for 43 she's a solid 10/10 natural beauty
>90% of 20 something grills wish their bods were so tight
>ass to rule the world from being stair mill queen

Mfw we are about to fuck each other's brains out for the second time this weekend which is just a typical weekend
>>
File: reeee.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.gif
118KB, 500x500px
I really fucking hate normies.

I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you've fucked

I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You

Fuck love. Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction.

Fuck lust, too. Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate 'nice guys' who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones.

Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat chicks that think personality is enough.

Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Fuck your "roasting". And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It's all shit. Fuck it.

Fuck your complaints. Fuck your addictions. Fuck your dependencies. Fuck your pain. Fuck your tears. Fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything you own. Fuck your allergies. Fuck your stupid commons sense. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.

I don't give a fuck. Shut the fuck up about it
>>
File: d.jpg (422KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
422KB, 960x1280px
Feels good

but... having a gf who you're in love with it's waaay more important.

If you go for hot only you'll never be satisfied. I know lot of better looking guys than me that have gone through hundreds of girls, one better than the other... surely it's a good life, but in the end it's better to have someone that you really love...
... and then keep fucking random hot girls behind her back.
>>
File: 1933824864924.jpg (18KB, 320x229px) Image search: [Google]
1933824864924.jpg
18KB, 320x229px
>>650788801
yep totally would
>>
>>650786783
Post a pic of yourself right now.

You won't because you're ugly as fuck and could never get that girl
>>
>>650789376
Please respect the anonymous culture of this board by not posting your photos of yourself.
>>
>>650784179

5/10
>>
>>650788645
>casually touch their arm once
>a few days later they kiss or want to kiss me

thats how it usually went, and i would never buy stuff for anyone when asked

>>650788601
>as long as I make her cum too

That + she is a teenager with a crush on you = a free slave that does anything you tell them to
>>
>>650781606
1. If you are ashamed of who's on your side, then you're full retard.
2. Feels nice ...
3. See answer 2.

Man, just talk to woman, not be overconfident, but rather a cool chilly guy. that usually works, it doesn't matter if you are fat or ugly, trust me.

woman of 25 years old and so, stop being naive bitches, they can be bitches but there aren't as many as you think or as /b/ makes you think
>>
File: 1418840377850.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1418840377850.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>650789460
well time to make a speech and head onto the ocnvention floor for the day with my lack of self confidence
>>
>>650789728
I'm more of a chili guy vs chilly. and you just decided what I'm making to eat today
>>
>>650787650
holy fuck are you me?
>>
File: dontputitinyourpocket.jpg (43KB, 508x532px) Image search: [Google]
dontputitinyourpocket.jpg
43KB, 508x532px
>>650789632
>>
>>650789288
43? holy shit you guys are senior citizens
>>
>>650789728
Dunno man.. my gf is quite embarrassing. She has a japanese style tooth that looks like you can open a can with it... shes like 4'11, thick glasses and talks like jackie chan on helium.

Shes a really nice person, if she wasn't I wouldn't have been with her for 3 years now. However, shes not a looker. (relative to myself at least).
>>
>>650781606
Knock up a drunk 10/10 boom problem solved.. to get a woman one must think like a woman
>>
>>650785980
Yes, paranoia is a side effect of a hot gf
>>
>>650788451
You lucky sob.
>>
>>650781606
It sucks, you constantly have to worry about whether or not Shes getting railed when ur not there and you have to find the perfect t balance of being nice and being an asshole for her.

>hot girls are just for fucking
>ok girls are the ones you marry
>pig girls are just for fucking
>>
>>650789968
japanese style tooth? what the fuck lol. sounds like a keeper though pics?
>>
>>650782599
yeah, in the end we all get ugly. might as well have an ugly person who you can laugh with and have tons in common with so you don't get bored
>>
File: 1442623261158.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1442623261158.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>650790011
Nice one! Thanks for the tip, will try it myself.
>>
>>650790242
any of those with daddy issues is just for fucking, and it's unlocking easy mode, stick your dick in crazy but never date daddy issues
>>
>>650781606
Like having expensive car... only get if you can maintain
>>
>>650789869
thats normal? i've always had nice gfs, but all only 3-7 months of dating...
now i'm this ralationship about 1 year and 10 months...
shit is getting heavy
>>
File: CRjc6zlWoAEFVqv.jpg (65KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CRjc6zlWoAEFVqv.jpg
65KB, 576x1024px
Why have a gf when you can fuck this girl for 200 I picked her up at a strip club
>>
File: Confidence.jpg (73KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
Confidence.jpg
73KB, 600x597px
You gotta love the confidence faggots and their delusional version of the mating market.

>"Just be confident".

Might as well just "live life to the fullest", cause "if they cant put up with you at your worst, they dont deserve you at your best".

Put that shit on a bumper sticker you delusional fucks.
>>
File: CS0J7XQUcAA5XU3.jpg (71KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
CS0J7XQUcAA5XU3.jpg
71KB, 600x751px
Noodz?
>>
>>650781606
>nobody notices it, she is like a part of me
>feels normal, almost like looking into your left hand
>feels like im holding my right hand with my left hand
>feelsbadman
>>
>>650781606
I remember having a pretty gf it was awesome cause her personality was not shit. We got along easily had a great time around each other no matter where we went or who we hang out with. But the day came when she got picked Yo p off the street and got raped. Than everything went down hill after that.
>>
>>650790657
because i can fuck my gf almost everyday but i cant afford almost 1400 dollars a month on just sex
>>
>>650781606
It feels good, but the problem is that every guy in town wants to fuck her
>>
>>650790635
~i always had~* and ~about A year*~
>>
Is anyone else attracted to grills in low cut socks. Like the grill in this picture. Plus she has a ponytail.
Thats hot
>>
>>650781606

Met this girl who was 5'4. Blonde hair blue eyes. Double D perky tits, great ass etc. Turns out she was Eva Braun's, sisters great granddaughter or something like that.
Of course I didn't believe her.
She shows me pics Eva Brauns ring/jewelry n shit. Bitch then brings out said ring/jewelry. Instant boner.

She loved being choked and I got to call her a Nazi Princess as we had unprotected sex.

11/10 would fuck again
>>
>>650790657
because I don't pay for sex...I have once and that was a when in Rome thing in Amsterdam
>>
Holding hand - annoying

The prettier my girlfriends have been the worse the relationship has been.

Settle down with a nice 6 or 7.
>>
>>650781606

This thread was tl;dr but... I've had some hottie sin my time and I must admit - shits overrated. The pretty they are the more other men will stare. So have fun holding hands with a girl who's stared at like a steak by every guy YOU walk her past.
>>
What do girls find the most attractive in you, generally speaking?
>looks?
>confidence?
>style?
>>
>>650790947
a week** lol
>>
Real GF cost alot more than 1400 a year 200 is cheap to rekt that pussy
>>
File: 1432650036301.gif (2MB, 180x230px) Image search: [Google]
1432650036301.gif
2MB, 180x230px
>>650791279
>>
>>650791461

Confidence - not faking it, just believing in yourself (i.e. calm and collected body language)
>>
File: pepe cries.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe cries.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
>>650791397
>So have fun holding hands with a girl who's stared at like a steak by every guy YOU walk her past.

It'd be nice to know what THAT feels like.

As opposed to fucking women whose legs get you too tired to keep fucking.

>FML
>>
>>650784179
Guy here that just said find a good 6 or 7/10

My 6 or 7/10 is significantly hotter than that.
>>
File: 1440713275434.jpg (484KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1440713275434.jpg
484KB, 1024x1024px
>>650781606
Like most replies here. I've had my fair share of Hot GFs. They tend to be self obsessed and shit in bed - seriously. There are those who escape this rule, don't let any of these neck beards tell you otherwise, however they are fucking rare but they do exist. I call them unicorns.

But for the most part, they get fucked like a sack of potatoes, don't really have stimulating conversations, opinions or basic beliefs. You get bored, agitated and end up cheating.

Aim for 7/10s. Cute, but not perfect. Got a personality, self respect, someone you can be comfortable with. Right now I'm dating one that's amazing. I don't feel like I'm speaking to a fucking idiot and she's great in the sack. Life is good.
>>
>>650791589

This is indeed, some Hallmark evoking shit.

>what caring planet do these people live in?
>>
>>650781606
Tbh i want to show my girlfriend off pretty much everywhere I go. shit is sweet
>>
>>650781606
Holding her hand probably feels the same but everything else makes your balls vibrate.
>>
>>650781606
I got a pretty one. BUT FUCK! she is annoying as fuck! stop takling to me bitch and stop whining about me not talking to you! fuckin whore eat my shit you fuckin twat! and if i ever see you around any other boys i m gonna bash ur fukin head in u stupid hoe!
>>
File: you will never.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
you will never.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>650791884
>>650791884
>i will never know that feel.
>>
>>650790286
Sorry. Putting her on 4chan would be asking for too much trouble. She is meme material.
>>
File: 1418837257244.jpg (143KB, 1536x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1418837257244.jpg
143KB, 1536x1482px
>>650791685
agreed that girl is barely average, I'd call this more a 6 or 7
>>
File: img_68769.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
img_68769.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
This is my girlfriend. I know she's not like the MOST attractive girl ever. But i think that the most important thing is that she is good enough for you. Also, like other people were saying their personality is really important beyond just what they look like.
>>
>>650784994
I like this guy
A Man of my same views
>>
>>650781606
Idescribable. You could have the shittiest day ever, yet when it ends you get to lay down into a bed and there she is. Ready to let you fuck her, hold her, just get something to eat, or lay down while she plays guitar. Atleast thats how it is for me, blissful.
>>
File: CHEERIO.jpg (26KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
CHEERIO.jpg
26KB, 460x288px
>>650791967
ooooo come on chap
>>
>>650781606
Feels pretty good bruh. But any nonfat chick can look attractive, with right makeup and right clothes, for the average nigger and fuckboy.
You can improve your looks a great amount with a little effort and changes, no need to be ripped.
Then im sure you will find someone you find cute and attractive, and thats what its all about.
>>
>>650781606
better than being with some ugly chick man
>>
>>650781606
this girl is quite repulsive in the picture, yeah great from waist down but I can't get around that face
>>
at least you aren't a nigger like me.
>>
>>650782115
I'm already fucked, my wife has B cup tits. I'm hoping knocking her up will make them grow.
>>
File: 1445938044762.gif (778KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1445938044762.gif
778KB, 245x190px
>>650792871
>>650792871
>>650792871

/thread.

everybody go home.
>>
File: [023132].jpg (251KB, 1100x826px) Image search: [Google]
[023132].jpg
251KB, 1100x826px
>>650791635
Put it this way - theres always a catch; its always a choice between two evils.

So dont envy a guy whos got a banging girlfriend - shes probably giving him hell.

Dont envy the guy whos banging a billion girls - he's probably worried about ever he'll ever feel a feel again.

>>650791754

Hallmark maybe but trues god, I've accidentally landed pussy by just not being intimidated by them and randomly strating conversation (with something NEUTRAL not cweepy)
>>
>>650792938
you have to shit on her chest and smear it all over her tiny babie titties. that will grow her ugly milk sacks
>>
>>650792871
Are you one of those naturally fit as fuck survivors of the natural selection from slavery or are you just a twat with brown skin and rape genes?
>>
>>650793409

Well, I'm half nigger, but I'm pretty fit. I guess I'd say both?
>>
File: 1445052354037.gif (647KB, 231x168px) Image search: [Google]
1445052354037.gif
647KB, 231x168px
>>650781606
So in short you are one of those guys that starts Mortimer threads or whatever?
>>
>>650793618
i'd say you are not a human being. you are a mixed breed failure
>>
>>650793742

See
>>650792871
>>
>>650793618
Well that aint too bad
>>
>>650781606
What do you mean by "pretty" ?

My gf were pretty but usually not into showing it. My last was genuinely good looking ( she used to model for a sculptor there is a couple of statue worldwide of angel where the face of the angel was a copy of her face), but she almost never wore make up, or any revealing clothes ( she dressed like a teen nerd, hoodie, t shirt, ranger, etc... and was majoring in IT)

I think it was best of both world, because for girls who looks like the one you posted it's really hard to not have some kind of mental problem because almost every male who interacted with her since she is 13 yo was biased by wanting to fuck her, and every female was biased by jealousy

It fucks up your sense of reality.

I've only dated one girl for a month who could be ranked as "trophy gf", but it wasn't really great... We didn't get along well, and she wanted constant attention... Sounds cliche, but it was true for me.
>>
File: 1441922022390.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1441922022390.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>650792308
Not your girlfriend. Full of shit.

What colour is your fedora/whats your favourite pony?
>>
>>650794173
lol laughing at you. you mad dude?
>>
>>650781606
>hi guys
>so I'm a beta
>and am wondering what its like to be alpha that attracts women that aren't landwhales/don't have beards

/thread
>>
File: faggot4chandude.png (252KB, 1487x1061px) Image search: [Google]
faggot4chandude.png
252KB, 1487x1061px
>>650794355

Haha, you're such a faggot. Again, answer my question before.
>>
>>650792308
>this is my girlfriend
>this is my sister
>this is my mom
Just stop man.. people like you are clowns who ruin this place
>>
It has good and bad sides.
We look awesome together and it's fun to go out and meet old hook ups of me because of their jealousy.
It feels awesome to just look at her and her character is fine too.
The only problem is that I used to cheat on my old gfs and my old one cheated on me to so I have some trust issues.
Since I have had enough experience I don't feel the need to fuck other chicks anymore so I do can trust her but it's difficult because all of her male friends used to have a crush on her or have a crush in her and every dude keeps telling me how beautiful and great she is what kinda creates weird thoughts in me.
>>
File: ULTRAFAGGOT.png (264KB, 1191x833px) Image search: [Google]
ULTRAFAGGOT.png
264KB, 1191x833px
>>650794355
>>650792308
>>650794640

MEGA FAGGOT. Still laughing? Hahaha, new fag, get off.
>>
>>650781606
My gf's fat but still pretty, kind of got the middle ages chubby beer wench look going on. I don't really mind, her personality's great.

I've noticed most skinny women are fucking bitches. They don't get skinny for health or practical reasons, they do it for looks and attention... and then holy fuck they crave nothing but attention. I wish they were more practical and lost weight for the health and survival purposes, but I'd rather an honest fat chick than an attention whore.
>>
>>650794600
What kind of fucking piece of shit do you have to be in life to make this kind of thread.

I'm a virgin, never kissed a girl, never had a girlfriend but I don't go on fucking 4chan and ask how it feels to hold a girl's hand.
>>
File: gasdfgaherhgarfg.jpg (119KB, 855x1079px) Image search: [Google]
gasdfgaherhgarfg.jpg
119KB, 855x1079px
ideal, and 5 feet tall, I'm not attracted to girls that aren't short, it's just a thing for me
>>
>>650791884

>except 4chan

fuck off anon
>>
File: 3rdwc1j.jpg (3MB, 2422x3132px) Image search: [Google]
3rdwc1j.jpg
3MB, 2422x3132px
>>650795493
She's cute man.
>>
>>650795493
pedo
>>
>>650781606
obviously you're not even getting uglies and fatties if you have this mentality.
Bro listen to me... take it from a completely "average" fag who's done really well with women despite being "unattractive"...

just fuck around w the uglies and fatties you "think" are in your league to develop confidence in talking to and flirting with women. Then try it on hot women that are out of your league. You'll get shot down, but just keep doing it.
Eventually, hot girls will say yes to you.

It's just a numbers game man. You aren't going to get a hot girl by running around saying "I cant" for the rest of your life
>>
>>650795772
also, side note ... some of the hottest girls I've been with have been:
- the worst in bed
- completely vapid and mind-numbingly boring
- 100% self-entitled
- generally useless outisde of being able to say "hey I fucked this hot chick"
>>
>>650795682
nope lol
>>
>>650795789
This
>>
>>650781606
>cringe thread?
This is now a cring thread
>>
>>650781606
like a lot ppl here said it, its a games number, approach as many as you, chances are you are going to massive screwed it up at first, but you will develop the tools and trust me, its NOT a big deal..... they are just as annoying as all women on earth, trust ME not a big deal.
>>
>>650781606
I'm curious what's wrong with fatties.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 693x1846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 693x1846px
Best thing is watching her walk around in her underwear. Like having a lingerie model in the house.
>>
>>650796341
you mean the girl in OPs picture is cringeworthy ?
>>
File: 1440671901848.png (414KB, 457x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440671901848.png
414KB, 457x500px
>>650782115
Get her preggo again.
Pregnant girls are hot
>>
Well, I stare directly at the guys who stare at her, giving them the "yeah, three seconds only, bitch" look.
>>
>>650795906
>- 100% self-entitled
THIS....

Not saying its a bad thing to feel entitled, to certain extent thats a positive trait, but the "Im hot I deserve everything" gets on my nerves
>>
File: 1445604784119.gif (1MB, 239x291px) Image search: [Google]
1445604784119.gif
1MB, 239x291px
>>650783368
Pics
>>
>>650796796
so you're a stalker?
>>
>>650781606
Post a picture of yourself OP. We'll tell you what you need to do (diet included) in order to work your shit out and start nailing 6's on the regular.
>>
Little advice I got from an old ma once. Fuck whoever you want but when it comes time to settle down remember every pussy is basically the same and they all get old fat and ugly eventually. Find one you can live with even after that happens and she will always be beautiful to you. It was good advice.
>>
>>650781606
Its awesome when your with her, but after a while you get tired of going out drinking with her, guys hit on her all the time and its tiresome to go through the same shit every time.

and also they have crazy self-esteem issues and often daddy issues, most are batshit crazy.

if you get a hottie the relationship wont last two years most likely, the hotties know their peak and takes advantage of it. I'd rather go for an interesting 7/10 that you enjoy spending time with than a blonde 9/10 hottie with big tits that doesnt do anything other than iphone facebook instagram snapchat.
>>
>>650781606
it's good anon. But one of the best thing about it is the moment when you realize other men desire to be you, when you see them how they look at her secretly. It makes me horny.
>>
I mean do you want to date a girl who's had half a mile of dick in her? All from successful, good-looking rich guys? That's what I got. Yeah she's pretty, but she's basic as fuck, and she's had chlamydia twice. She's a solid 8 with a butt, natural redhead, and she's terrible in bed. It's like she knows how to take a dick, and that's about it. She never learned how to act sexy, be primal, or let go of being self-aware. So she'll stop sex to fix her hair. NBD I just lay there with my dick inside her thinking about how satisfying it would be to punch her right in the tit.
>>
>>650781606

I am really good looking, handsome man.. but I like to chose lover than 7/10.. because it is a lot easy keep those relationships alive.. i dont need to do anything, because they are totaly inlove with me :D these who are 7/10 and higher.. always only few days romantic weekend or something.. many times so short time because those girls are.cheating boyfriends.. ..

Right now i prefer easyier life.. yats way lover than 7/10.. but when i will buy hause, better car and have shit.loads of money.. than.. i will date only 10/10
>>
>>650797561
Proof of gf
>>
>>650797561
Fuck. You have to work on your spelling bro.
>>
>>650789288
Just finished. It was awesome.
>>
>>650797764
4/10 maybe mostly just based on body looks decent
>>
>>650797561
I just fuck people like this girlfriends, show them some attention and get it and don't have to get into a relationship. few weeks of cheating then become a dick so they go back to their guy
>>
>>650781606
I dated a couple of pretty girls, I'm happier with a less pretty girl...

Pretty girls cruise through life on their looks, and have a sense of worth just from looking pretty. Less pretty girls get their sense of worth from the things they do, and work harder in a relationship.
>>
File: jEl7KK2.png (551KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jEl7KK2.png
551KB, 1000x1024px
>>
>>650797612
>Bee holder
>>
>>650781606
why isn't anyone saying anything about how ugly the girl in OPs post is ? that face is fucking weird as hell
>>
>>650784179
average at best
>>
>>650781606
Based on what I've read you have more than what you deserve, looks don't mean a thing to meaningful women but you'll never get one because you're ugly outside and in plus you're probably lame in bed too
>>
>>650789373
is that your gf?

is she white?

more of that ass?
>>
>>650797991
I said .. lower than 7/10.. i just have fetish for red hair ;D and.. yiu know.. hole is a hole..
>>
File: 4256909191554583923.jpg (79KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
4256909191554583923.jpg
79KB, 558x744px
Perfect to me, personality and looks wise to me she's my type, short skinny and loves me usually super introverted, anxious, and a pessimisy but when were home shes bouncing all over the place talking about actual interesting things.Any rates ?
>>
File: spookyghosts.jpg (239KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
spookyghosts.jpg
239KB, 1280x800px
>>650783250
This OP.

It kind of sucks. Dudes are always either staring constantly, or actively flirting with them right in front of you.

Shit, I've gotten high fives by guys right in front of her, saying "good job man, don't lose her".

It's like, dude, is she supposed to be better than me or something? People make you feel like you should be lucky to have them. Sometimes even THEY try to make you feel like you're the lucky one. You're the only one who actually knows them well, along with their flaws (which are always plenty, at least personality-wise).

My last gf was a solid 9/10, and it was just too fucking stressful. After I broke up with HER, everyone was telling me how stupid I was, and how I could leave something like "that".

This is why: The hot/crazy matrix is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
>>
File: 1442518829537.jpg (449KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442518829537.jpg
449KB, 1280x960px
>>650787256
posts a 5/10

I do go out with an asian girl. 10/10 body, lovely D boobs. she is short, but really well built.
At least 10 guys start conversation with me at partys, complimenting her, asking if she is my gf or saying that we're a cute couple.
Some just come over and shake my hand or wink.

Jokes on you fags, she isn't even my gf but a friend who helps me too hook up.
>>
>>650799373
that 5/10 as you said is easily a 7 or 8 she's definitely above average, seen her face before on here and she's super pretty
>>
>>650799373
o look, complete and total bullshit
>>
Like I must've done some pretty saintly shit in a past life to get so lucky this time around. She makes me so unspeakably happy. I hope you find your girl anon.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.