[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't my son help pay up my debts, 15 years ago I gave

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1444701919141.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444701919141.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
Why won't my son help pay up my debts, 15 years ago I gave my son a decision he could either marry my business partner's daughter or get out of my house and don't come back. I didn't know that he would really go out and never return, I did that because I thought marrying a rich woman would make his life easy but that's not what happened, so 12 years later a family's friend told me my son now has business worth in the 7 figures, I tried to talk to him because I need his help but he said he won't forgive me for what I did, I'm now consulting my lawyer to make some legal action for him to help me pay up, I know I fucked up but I only did what I thought was the best for him. It's still a puzzle for me to solve how he got the capital to start his business. 16 years later I'm now broke I made a lot of business mistakes I really need his help, obviously I won't tell him what to di anymore since he's the one who is now '' superior ''. I'm really depressed and sad that my own flesh and blood doesn't recognize me as his dad.
>>
I took a short tiny nibble from this bait. Perhaps an other fish wants to bite.
>>
>>646072693
Cunt
>>
>>646072693
Fuck, i'll take the bait I guess because I'm wating for my CTO to hurry up.

Why don't you stop being a faggot and get a job you old bitch fuck?

Pay your own damn debt, the legal shit is going to put you more in debt anyway, which is why this bait is retarded in the first place.

Btw 7 figures aint shit.. what is that, first round funding?
>>
Blah blah blah, I want more of whats going on in that picture.
>>
>>646072693
>I'm really depressed and sad that my own flesh and blood doesn't recognize me as his dad.

Yea i've been there bro, just with a daughter. I just went out and just started over.. Went to a trade school and got a job as an IT consultant. Now I own my IT contracting business... My daughter respects me a lot more now.

What you're doing isn't going to help.
>>
>>646072693
Lol what a failure of a human you are.

You are like a parasite, approaching people only when you need something from them. 16 years and you don't try to fix your relationship with your son?

I hope you get nothing. The sins of the father are not the sins of your son. Your life mistakes are not the responsibility of your child.

You fucked up your own life. Now you must deal with it.
>>
>>646072693
>my son now has business worth in the 7 figures
lol
>>
>>646074297
Are you also a sack of shit trying to mooch off the success of your children? No? Then you're not the same as OP.

Fucking failure parents in this thread wtf.
>>
Fuck you. You fucking Indian bitch. You fuck up all your sons, me included, you have unrealistic expectations and think you can dictate every one of your child's choices, for fucks sakes go fucking die you fucking cunts.

I'll never, ever, ever help any Indian out, even my own parents, because they're all fucking retarded and need to be eradicated or set straight once and for all.
>>
>>646074846
He may be Paki m8
>>
>>646074629
You're right, but I was a fuck up and did some bad shit. Shit this board used to be known for, but I doubt a little faggot like you even knows what a network packet is let alone how to inject one into your moms router.

Fuck this place has went full cancer.
>>
>>646072693
You are a cunt or this is b8
>>
>>646075325
As much as we try to pretend we don't, we have some semblance of human decency. Fucking your family over and then wanting a lawyer when they're successful without you is one of the things we fuck people up for. At least, that's the kind of thing this board is known for.
That and fucking with scientologists, but they make it too easy to resist
>>
>>646072693
This is probably b8, and if it's pasta I haven't seen it before. I'll bite anyway

If this is real I hope you get boiled in the cum of all the niggers in Detroit
That said, 7.5/10 jimmies slightly rustled
>>
>>646075325
Nigger what? MiM? You think something a wiki article and an hour on YouTube makes you better than me?

Bruh, while you were fucking your life up and spawning kids, I was working my ass off in IT. Boompa gets his associates in networking and suddenly you think you're hot shit? No wonder you're so fucked in the head.
>>
>>646072693
I'm cool with this being bait. I just want to vent about my own parents, who are basically real life versions of OP.

Mainly my mother. Who dropped me off with my grandparents as a baby so she could go be a slut. Unfortunately for both of us, I ended up having to live with her and her new family when I was 11. She kicked me out at 14, I said fuck it, never went back. At 16, I got a decent job. She'd always call and beg for money. At 18, got an even better job. She started leaving messages about suing me for all the money she spent to raise me. At 20, I ended up with custody of her daughter, my half sister. She fraudulently claims her on her taxes for two years. IRS finally catches on... Mom calls to say she's suing me for lawyer fees.

Gg.
>>
>>646075185
>He may be Paki
I know OP comes across as a cunt, but that's a terrible thing to say about anyone

except Pakis, they deserve it.
>>
>>646077312
tell us more
>>
>>646072693
Get a fucking job.
You're not worthy of wiping your son's ass.
>>
>>646078154
There's not much to tell, Anon. My mom is possibly insane, and definitely a drug addict. During the 3 years I lived with her, 1.5 of them was spent in hospitals, foster homes, and one group home. She's a nut.
>>
You should've married your business partner's daughter then fag
>>
For fuck's sake, stop feeding the trolls
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.